The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — BOOK 2 — A WEEK LATER

E5 — THREE-QUARTERS OF AN HOUR LATER

Betty wipes Gail’s blood off the carpet with a new damp j-cloth. Sheila was helping with another, dabbing spots off the wall where some random splatter struck.

Vicky and Andy had drifted back into the room, his arm around her shoulder and hers around his waist. She looked a little glassy eyed, and as they walked towards the chair where Gail had been tied it became obvious that she was a little wasted.

Carl cups Gail’s left breast from underneath in his right palm, while pressing gently but firmly on the large square bandage on the outer side of her damaged tit. Blood has soaked through into a half-dollar sized spot in the middle of the bandage, though it has started to dry and turned from red to maroon. She sits in the hard wood chair, the ropes which had bound her have been left fallen at her feet. In her right hand is a large glass of Sam’s best bourbon, which she sips slowly but repeatedly. There are still some tears on her cheeks from the pain, but it is getting better now.

Inside a doubly-sealed mason jar on the side table a fine red powder, perhaps a quarter inch thick, supports a greasy, inky black thing that doesn’t seem to maintain any solid shape, though flashes of sharp white teeth and yellow claws make occasional clicking noises against the glass, and more disturbing, a single disembodied bloodshot eye, nerves trailing out it’s rear, floats in and out of view, always focused on Gail.

I’m concentrating on knitting together tissue, the veins have all been reconnected and soon we will continue with our planned day. This wasn’t what I’d wanted, but overall it’s a plus—I was impressed by the teamwork shown, and can still feel Rose and Will, and Troy and Annette pumping out the manna while pumping each other up in each of the Bullman kids’ bedrooms. Stella and Marc have gone into his washroom, where they have turned on the shower and are deep cleaning each other. Give them another fifteen minutes before calling them back down, and there’ll be enough manna to finish today as planned.

I hadn’t expected Aram to mention Gail’s breast lump and recognize it for what it was. Dealing with it was something I’d hoped to do when I was stronger and more skilled at manipulating flesh, perhaps in a couple of weeks. But Gail confirmed that she had been to the doctor, and had a radical mastectomy recommended.

“Oh Mom,” Stella leaped out of her chair and hugged Gail. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I’m still thinking about it. I didn’t want to mention it until I made a decision.”

Then Stella turned on me. “You...you say you’re magic. You say you can fix anything. Can you fix this? If you can’t then you are a fraud! A perverted fake!”

“Now honey...”

Carl chimed in, “Sir, please, is there anything you can do?”

I thought for a second, did a stock taking of the manna generated and what had been spent so far. It was risky, and it’d take a lot of what I’d set aside for today. “No I can’t do that.”

Stella’s shoulders slumped in despair, and the others reacted similarly.

“I can’t do it, but we can. As a group. We have to work together. Some of it will be messy. You’ll all have to contribute. Can you do that?”

“Yes,” came from all.

“OK, this is going to take a couple of pairs of strong steady hands—Carl and Sam—will you help?”

“Yes”

“Betty, You worked as a nurse?”

“Nurse’s assistant, not a nurse”

“But have some training—more than anyone else here.”

“I think so.” Betty was getting the idea that this wouldn’t be as simple as the others seem to believe.

“Who’s the best at catching a baseball here?”

“I played a lot back home,” Aram offers. “Shortstop”

“Tinystop is more like it,” Troy guffaws, “Burn!”

“Great, with some music on to help boost your dexterity, we have that covered.” I say ignoring the big goof.

“Next skill needed, penmanship under stress. Sheila, can you handle that? You’ll need to work fast.”

“I took a course in calligraphy at the Y once. And I used to take Carl’s business dictation.”

“Dick is more like it”, Troy guffaws, “Burn again!”

Troy is more amused at this than any in the room, who all shoot him peeved glares.

I had known these things before suggesting them. “We’ll practice what you need to do. It’s a critical part and you have to be fast and accurate. Everyone else must help in a more pleasurable way. Agreed? I’m pretty sure we can do this, but it’s going to take us all, and you have to do what I assign to you.”

Heads all nod.

“OK we’ll need some supplies.” I recite a list and Sam, Betty, Will and Annette go to find them. Will returns first with a notebook and HB pencil with an eraser on the end, which he hands to Sheila. “First test, write down what I say as accurately and quickly as possible. Don’t stop for mistakes. If you can’t spell something ask and I’ll give you it”

I then recite one of the few spells from the book that I’m allowed to repeat. I translate the ingredients into modern terms, nothing too “Eye of Newt” here, Betty should have it all in her kitchen, or between her and Sheila’s pantries.

Sheila is perfect, her penmanship neat, round and accurate.

Though she has just heard me give the recipe to Sheila, just to be sure it works, I ask Betty to read what was written and then go make a fruit-juice pitcher full of it, and bring it out with eight large glasses. This is the first of Betty’s special recipes, one she’ll make again, often. I hadn’t intended to give her the recipe until the end of the day, but we need it now.

Next I describe a symbol to Sheila, which has to be completed in exactly seven strokes of the pencil. Then I ask her to erase a part of it. She has to rub really hard but it comes off. “Draw it again on a new page” She does. “Erase it” This time the paper rips instead of erasing the mark.

“I don’t think this eraser is very good,” she says.

“Draw a line and erase it”. She does and it erases easily.

“Draw it again. Then erase.” This time the drawing is perfect and despite how hard she rubs the graphite doesn’t fade or the paper rip. “That’s very good. When you do this right you can’t remove it or destroy what it is written on. It’s what Solomon used on the bottles and lamps where he bound the Genies.”

“Are you a Genie?” Sheila asks.

“No, and what we are going to trap isn’t either, it’s worse. That’s why it’s important you get this right. Draw it ten times in a row where you can’t erase it or rip the paper now.”

Most of what we need has arrived, the first aid kit, a locking set of needle-nose pliers, an x-acto knife with a fresh blade, two mason jars, one small and one large, and some strong rope from the garage. Betty is boiling some of the new hand towels to sterilize them, and has almost finished making the pitcher of Love Potion #1—soon to be famous as Betty’s Tonic.

When Betty comes in with the pitcher and glasses on a tray, I command, “Two groups. Betty, Sam, Sheila, Carl and Aram. You’ll stay here and be the hands that cure Gail. Everyone else has the important job of generating enough manna power to get us safely through it. Just because you aren’t in this room, it’s vital, if we run dry there could be a disaster that makes things worse, and not just for Gail. Let’s pair you up with someone you feel comfortable with. Annette and Troy, you’re going to Annette’s room, Will and Rose, to Will’s, and Stella and Marc to Marc’s bed. Vicky, Andy, you get to borrow Betty and Sam’s bed and bath. You are going there to buss and suck and lick and hump and fondle and stroke and make your partner feel as sexy as possible. At some point each couple will take a shower and wash each other from top to bottom, don’t be shy about bringing each other off in there as well. Because Will and Annette share a bathroom they’ll have to take turns. Annette and Troy first, bang on Will’s door when you’re done, then head for Annette’s room.”

I paused to gauge the reaction—still serious, no objections. These are couples with happy experience of each other, or at least with Andy and Vicky a natural attraction. Weird girl that Vicky.

“Each of you take a glass of Betty’s special punch. I’m told it tastes like honey and fresh cream and rainbows. Before you start drink half the glass, and when you start to feel like you are lagging, stop and tell each other what you like best about them, and what you fantasize about doing with them. Be honest but flattering, no negativity. Positive vibes, right Andy? Then drink the other half glass. And you have to be exited by this without my help, I need all the power I can get. Someone will let you know when you should come back down here. Now go, gentlemen and gentlewomen, start your engines!”

Annette grabs Troy’s hand and pulls him racing up the stairs. She’s never been happy about sharing him with Stella, and this whole “Older Woman” thing has her nervous. She’s determined to show him that he needs to look after her as well. The others depart as well, Will hugging Rose around the shoulders and thinking about her tits, Marc and Stella arms around each other’s waists her hand around his hose and his on her ass but over her robe. Andy offers his hand to Vicky, who arises graceful as a princess. Someone in the past has taught Andy manners.

“Wait Marc! Stella, go on, he’ll be right down. I have some things I want you to know.” I talk quietly with Marc, giving him some extra instructions, then send him on his way. Stella is in for her surprise before the big group reveal, that should generate an extra burst of manna, and send her over the roof.

Betty heads back into the kitchen to remove and let drip-dry the towels from the boiling water, taking the pliers and knife with her to put in the boiling water for a few minutes to get them sterile as well. I could de-germ in an instant, but that’d use precious manna, and anyway I want them to get used to not relying on magical solutions. I need all the power for other things.

While we are waiting I tell the assembled the plan.

“Will that work?” Sam asks.

“It should. I’ve never done it but I can see how it’s done clearly, a good sign. And you’ll all have to do your parts perfectly, that’s why we are going to do a few practice runs first. Like Sheila with the symbol. Why don’t you draw another ten now, to be sure.”

“Will it hurt?” Gail rightly wonders.

“Yes. And I can’t deaden the pain until we are done. And I need you clear-headed at the start, so you can’t have a drink first. But that shouldn’t be for more than 30 seconds, maybe as few as 10. But it shouldn’t be as bad as having a tooth pulled. And I can numb the wound right away afterwards. Let’s do the first practice now without the pliers.”

While they go through the steps empty handed, I check in with our manna generators. First Will and Rose. Rose seems somewhat hesitant. So I step into Will’s mind and plant some ideas, though I let them come out in his own words. Like his dad, he’s a stand-up guy, and once having said something, he’ll do his best to live up to it. And Rose won’t have a clue that I’m using him as my puppet.

“Look, Rose—I know you’re sorry that you and Stella got us into this mess. And you don’t know how to react to the changes you are going through. I remember when you started to fill out, you were embarrassed by having the biggest tits in the sixth grade, being taller than any of the guys, having junior high guys hit on you. But you are beautiful, face it, you are hot. Now you’re smart and independent and loving and competent and all sorts of other good things too, and most of the time what guys are going to do is focus in on these magnificent shirt puppies. They feel so good and it perks up my pecker just to hold them like this. It thrills me something fierce to tweak your nips like this, and this one too, and my heart races when my tongue finds one of them on it. And what guy doesn’t want to play motorboat. Brrrbrrrrbrrbrrbrr.”

Rose actually laughs as Will buries his face in her mounds, head going back and forth. He reaches down to rub a finger along her slit. She gasps softly as a drop of her special sauce wets his fingertip.

“So we need to make out to help our friend Stella’s mom. I like Stella but I love you. There’s nothing I’d rather do more than to get all squishy with you, and in a good cause, well—bonus!”

“And as far as the magical things you’re tits can do, it’s a hell of a lot more impressive than just being ‘good tasting popsicle boy’”.

I fear that mentioning the magical alterations would kill her mood. But that’s not what she’s thinking.

“Popsicle Boy! That’s your superhero name from now on,” she says with a smile, She’s bought it and I back out of Will’s little grey cells. “Popsicle Boy and his Mighty Stick. I guess that’s better than a Bat-A-Wang.”

He’s not quite sure why he said all that, but he’s got his hands full of amused and het-up semi-naked redhead’s tits, so he’s not thinking of much else anyway. Now he has to follow through with his word.

“Let’s try that drink. Maybe it’ll give us an extra kick to help with whatever is going on down there. I’m a hundred times happier to be here with you than down there in the trouble.”

“Me too. Bottoms up”, she says. Will gets ideas.

I move on to check out Andy and Vicky.

They have drunk the tonic and are naked in the master suite’s bathroom shower. Andy is surprisingly fit, though quite hairy. Vicky is running her hands over him, she’s lathered with shampoo and is giving him a thorough all over rub down. She reaches down and soaps his balls and dick and starts giving him a tug job. He reaches down and pulls her lips to his, starting with a gentle kiss, then lips parting and tongues caressing each other. I don’t disturb them, but plant the idea in his mind to teach her as many of the positions of the Kama Sutra as he can remember, from the poster that used to hang in his room at the commune in ’69. He stared at it enough some of must have sunk in.

“Good idea, Egg Dude,” he thinks at me.

I’m shocked. He shouldn’t have been able to feel my presence. I have to be more careful.

On to Annette and Troy, also in the shower. Nothing so tender, Troy has her backed against the wall and is deeply thrusting into her as she moans in pleasure. The warm water flows between them, mixing with their fluids as it heads down the drain. They haven’t even sipped the drink yet. No need for me here.

In Marc’s basement room Stella lays ass up bent over Marc’s lap while he sits at the end of the bed. I need to see where this started, so I begin to review from when Marc first came downstairs. Stella is still in the robe.

“Marc, Mom’s got cancer,” she sobs.

“I heard babe. I’m so sorry.”

“What’s going to happen?”

He pulls her close and hugs her tight. “I’m not sure. But if that thing can help her, I’m all for it.”

“Do you think it can?”

“Dunno. But everything it has said so far seems to be true. Even it didn’t seem to sure. I think we need to do everything we can to help.”

He reaches down and pulls the knot on her robe’s sash open, then his own. Pulling back slightly, he drops her robe off her shoulders and it falls to her wrists. Stella is wearing a blue demi-bra with matching white frilly belt holding up white fishnet stockings and medium heeled shoes. Her neatly trimmed muff is framed by the garters reaching from the belt to the top of the stockings. “God you’re beautiful. Egg-guy told me a few things just now. I know some of what he’s given you.”

She turns away, “It’s so embarrassing.”

Marc can’t resist a fast peek at her ass, which has a faded purple sparkly not-quite-a-tattoo pattern from where she was sitting on the table in the brazier’s spilt contents, similar pattern to the one marking Rose’s tits.

“Marc!”

He cups her head and plants a lingering kiss on her lips. “You’re the cutest girl I know, Rose included. It’s your face that’s spectacular. Face it, your tits...” He reaches down to fondle them, “are very good but not out of the ordinary. Your pussy..”, his finger traces from her breasts down through her fur to the front tip of her vagina, “can only be seen by close friends. And now your ass has gone from interesting to yowza. Guys are going to check you out twice over. You’ll never be able to walk away unnoticed. Just seeing it in a hot dress will make guys—and a lot of girls, want to cop a feel.” He reaches down and cups both of her bottom cheeks and pulls her close again. His robe is still on his shoulders, but is open and she feels his stiff member pressed against her belly. He alternately gently squeezes each bun, causing her to rub against his erection while letting out a little gasp. Part one of her new ass modifications, to warm her motor, prime the pump with a little pressure.

One of his hands reaches towards her asshole, “What’s this.” She starts a little as he touches the outer end of the plug Carl placed there before we started the show and tell. She blushes.

“Don’t worry, it told me to take this out and put it back when we’re done.”

Marc slowly pulls it out of her butt. “It said to go as slow as possible.” Agonizingly slowly the rubber and plastic toy is extracted. Marc can’t believe his eyes, how did such a big thing fit into such a little girl? With each inch Stella is getting closer and closer to orgasm—it’s like fucking, but it’s not like fucking at the same time—it’s different, better, like eating ice-cream for the first time, or winning Miss America. As it pops out she creams herself. Marc grabs a towel and cleans her off and sits her on the bed, sitting beside her, dick thrusting proudly upward. “Holy Shit!”

He picks up the dildo and looks at it, at least 18 inches long and one and a half thick, black with a flared end and a rubber ring on the outer end to grip or tie something too, Stella buries her face in his chest, he puts the toy down and gathers her in his arms. “Wow.”

Marc looks Stella deeply in the eyes, “Let me tell you what we are going to do. We are going to make sure that the thing has enough of that loving power it calls manna to cure your mom. We are going to kiss and fuck and explore your ass to see what it can do—and it looks like it can do some special things—and then we’ll do it all again. Every time I cum, all the guys can feel it and we are going to make them so jealous that they’ll line up to try your ass. I’m going to fill all your holes with so much of my mighty seed so you will be still dripping with jizz next week. We are going to shower and wash each other and fuck again with the warm water beating down on your perfect skin. I’m going to use you like the cheapest whore in town during oysterfest. We are going to make love tenderly and then bang each other with as much passion as I can bring, and you are too. Because it’s for Gail. Because no matter what you are my girl. So we are going to do everything I can think of to bring you off, things you’d never do because they are too wild. Today you are to be my cum-drenched slut and I’m going to be your own true fleshy spurting and spurting again rod and moist sucking lips. Sucky sucky, squishy squishy and spurty spurty. Again and again and again.”

He stops and looks deep into her tear-misty eyes.

“Oh Marc, that’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard!”

He hands her a glass of Betty’s potion and then takes one for himself. “Bottoms Up!” He grins at her.

He sips it. “Not bad”, then gulps down a little over half the glass. Stella does the same.

“But there’s one thing,” she says.

“What?”

“I’ve been naughty, thinking only of myself. I want you to spank me first.”

Woo-wee-I hadn’t set that up or seen it coming. As Marc helps her lay across his lap, my attention is drawn back up to the living room.

“One more time,” I suggest, I really haven’t been paying attention and need to inspect each part. They are pretty darn good by now, taking it seriously, no feelings of doubt in what we are doing, though there are some other worries about if they can do it well enough. Good. Some fear concentrates the mind.

“Ready, for real. Let’s get set up.”

A simple strong wooden chair is placed on a sheet spread in the middle of the room. Gail sits on it; Carl and Sam wrap towels around her legs to prevent chafing and then Sam ties them to the chair with the rope. From his days in the Navy he’s good with knots and has her firmly in place and unable to move, but not uncomfortable. More rope goes around her waist and her arms are soon tied down as well, I decide against anything over the chest, in case it slips up and strangles her. Carl’s firm grip will have to do.

Betty has laid out the now sterile implements on a side table on top of a just cleaned towel. A stack of moist but not dripping boiled towels of various sizes sit on it, as do the other things we need, except for the six strips of duct tape that hang from the table edge. They shouldn’t have direct contact so do not need sterilization. But I use some power to clean these as well, just in case.

Aram picks the smaller of the two empty mason jars, Sheila has its lid in one hand and a felt marker in the other. Sam casts a thoughtful look at the pliers and picks them up. Slightly more tense, Betty has the x-acto knife with its fresh germ-free blade held in her right hand. Carl dips into a jar of the magic cream and spreads it over Gail’s left tit. From behind he then cups both hands firmly around it, leaving a gap on the outside near the top and close to the nipple. Despite the fact that there is some clearance, one of my fears is that we could take the nip out too if there is a slip up, Carl better hold tight even if it gets slippery. I use some manna to make the cream sticky between her tit and his hairy mitts.

“Ready?” I ask. Gail nods, Aram drops the needle on the stereo and Ravel’s Bolero starts soft and insistent as they all take up their positions. Aram nods in time to the music, letting its strength and rhythm flow into him. “OK, everyone repeat after me and keep repeating until we are done. Cancer, I call you out.”

“Cancer, I call you out”

“Show us your cowardly ass.”

“Show us your cowardly ass.”

“You don’t scare us, Come out and see.”

“You don’t scare us, Come out and see.”

“We have cookies”

“We have cookies”

(OK, I made the last one up)

“Repeat”

“Cancer, I call you out. Show us your cowardly ass. You don’t scare us, Come out and see.”

They get it right, chanting together, getting more in sync each time. I’m glad that I sent Troy away to fuck, he’d have probably said “Repeat.”

I start singing softly. Taking the chant and translating it into as many of the old languages I know, and increasingly reinforcing the power of the groups incantation.

Slowly a black bump starts to form in the gap on Gail’s breast between Carl’s hands. He grips tighter.

Sam reaches in with the pliers. “Not yet.”

As the bump defines itself in an angular, almost Matterhorn-shaped one then two and three-inch wide nastiness, on its top a smaller round nodule appears. If you look at it closely, you could see that it is a miniature head, with open eyes that malevolently stare at the crowd, and a mouth full of razor sharp shark-like teeth that grin wickedly.

“Now!”

Sam grips the miniature head with the pliers. Unfortunately he’d caught a little bit of the bigger lump as well, but there is no turning back. He locks the pliers tight and Betty passes him strip after strip of the tape, which he wraps around the handle to help him keep it together once the thing in the tit starts pushing back. I lend what force I can on keeping the pliers closed too.

Sam’s shocked, it seems so unreal, but he saw combat in Korea, and doesn’t lose his concentration just because things are going on that he doesn’t understand. He starts pulling and the thing starts making a shrieking noise, but Sheila just turns the stereo up. “Tum ta da tum...” with Ravel’s insistent beat it goes.

Soon Sam is a good foot from Gail’s breast, the thing stretched like a bicycle inner-tube being used as a sling-shot. Its face has somehow migrated to the middle and is now visible to all as it hisses sibilantly. Where Sam had over-caught the skin on his pinch on Gail’s breast has started bleeding.

“Now Betty!”

She steps in with the knife and draws a cutting circle around the base of the thing at Gail’s flesh, She’s better than Sam at positioning, and the malevolent cancer-made-creature pops free, now looking like a large jet-black spent condom with a wolf-face crudely drawn on the tip. Gail screams in pain as a stream of her blood splashes across the room leaving a trail all the way over the sheet and onto the wall. Betty quickly grabs a towel from the table and covers the bloody hole left where the lump was. It’s quickly soaked through and she tosses it down and grabs another, applying pressure to stem the flow. Gail’s sobbing with gritted teeth.

The thing looks around the room slyly, and notices that Sheila had bared her breasts and is wiggling them at it. Though several feet away it suddenly stretches itself bee-lining like a fastball from Jim Palmer’s fingers.

We are prepared. Aram steps in and intercepts its head with the jar, Sam tosses the pliers clamped on the rest of the thing in after it and Sheila slams the lid on. She then writes the symbol she has been practicing on the lid with the marker, and does so perfectly. I use this pattern to etch it deeper into the glass. The thing is hopping mad. The pliers dissolve into a pile of rusty dust, and the tape burns itself until there is no oxygen left in the jar’s air. It continues its futile bangs against the glass, but we’ve used the seal of Solomon to hold this critter as sure as any genii in a lamp. Aram delicately picks up the jar and places it in the larger mason jar, which has been lined with cotton balls to keep the glass separate, and Sheila seals that and draws another symbol on top.

Everyone’s attention turns to Gail.

“OK everyone. You can untie her now, and give her a nice big glass of strong drink. I’m going to use what’s left of my power to heal her, the pain will be gone soon. You all did really well and should be proud of your team-work. And you should know that the others out there have been doing an excellent job at supplying the manna we needed to do this. Gail, congratulations, you are now cancer free. You should be tested again to be sure, but I see nothing. Wait! Don’t move until I tell you I’m done. Betty, take off this towel, wipe her down and put on the bandage. I’ll staunch her bleeding while you do.”

The lump has vanished, but the hole left is deep. I concentrate on knitting the layers of skin back together while continuing to suppress Gail’s pain. It’s now no worse than visiting a clumsy dentist. The others see it, Aram whistles, then Betty lays the bandage over the hole and lays Carl’s hand gently on top. “Not too hard, just keep it in place.”

Carl then lightens the mood with, “I’m sure glad it wasn’t my prostate!” which even gets a smile from Gail though the tears.

“No laughing. Hold still. Everyone else can move about quietly, but don’t distract me. I still need the manna the others are generating so we’re going to let them go at it a while longer. Feel free to express physical admiration to each other, you all deserve a big kiss for what you have done today, and the extra juice will help speed the healing. Sam, buss Betty and tell her she done good. Sheila, Carl’s lips are waiting. Then both of you ladies thank Aram for his quick catch. Then neck quietly. Sorry Gail, you’re out of it for now.”

NEXT UP — NOT LONG LATER