The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — BOOK 2 — A WEEK LATER

E6 — NOT LONG LATER + FUEL + VICKY AND SAM — KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE AND SPECIAL SAUCE

We’re all back together in the living room. Gail is a little drunk from the two big whiskeys she’s downed, and for sure no longer feeling any pain.

“Take the bandage off and let’s have a look.”

Betty slowly peels the tape off, which Gail finds mildly unpleasant and makes a face, though smiles once she sees that the hole in her breast has been filled smooth. Where the lump was has turned the same sparkly purple-orange as Rose’s tits and Stella’s ass—my mark. If you gaze at it with a bit of imagination, it has the shape of a cartoon devil’s head. It’s not much bigger than a half-dollar. She tentatively touches it.

“Does it hurt?” someone asks.

“No. Not at all.”

Then she and Stella both approach me and throw their arms around my girth, hugging fiercely. “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.” I do my squeezed balloon thing again. I reinforce this moment in their minds, to be remembered whenever they are reluctant to do as I ask.

FUEL

Time for a break to let what just happened sink in their meaty heads. “I think you could use a break. Will, Marc, there are a couple of trays in the ’fridge. Take the Saran off and bring them out here. Vicky, Annette, Rose, Stella give Sam and Carl a hand getting everyone a drink. Everyone else take a load off and relax.

From the kitchen came a tray of sandwiches and a tray of canapé’s that Betty made from special recipes I’d taught her after the rehearsal when her powers were first invested. This should perk them all up a bit, or I don’t know my bio-chemical engineering.

VICKY AND SAM—KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE AND SPECIAL SAUCE

”I hate to be a slave driver on this, but,“ I began. Truer words never spoken and all that. ”We can push on and finish, or we can start again tomorrow.“

”And miss church?“ Betty asks. The other Bullman’s seem to perk up at this.

”Not necessarily. You could sneak off to the cloakroom and fuck while the sermon is going on. Might get caught.“

Betty turns a bright pink at the thought. In fact, I’d never bait the Big Guy like that, in any house of worship—that’s asking for a visit from one of Lucifer’s goons, metaphorically speaking, not to ever, ever use real names when talking about such things. The happy flea causes no itch, I say.

”How about hearing from those still to come?“

”I say continue,“ says Carl. “Sam? ”

“I can go on, but if anyone else wants to wait, I’ll side with them. Vicky, we’re together. What do you say? ”

“Sure. I want to see what’s going to happen to me, not wait another day.” She looks at me, “I’m going to like it, right?” asking with plea in her voice.

“You will like it so much it will change your life. ”

She squeezed her legs together. Then seeing everyone watching her, she blushed. Blushed harder and harder until she came from the embarrassment of cumming in front of all of them for the mere thought of cumming in front of all of them. In a small brave voice she whispered, “I’m ready.”

So consensus was reached, and Sam stood with Vicky at the end of the bed, and removed their robes. Sam in black garter socks and slippers, a white t-shirt and nothing else. Vicky wore a black with blue-ribboned Merry Widow, cinched tight at the waist. Her tits spilled over the top, and her glistening pussy peeping under the frilly mini-dress riding her hips. She wiped herself with a damp hand towel, legs spread, making sure all could see her wispy blond pussy-hair cut short and spikey on top of red and swollen with expectation pubes. Andy let out an appreciative whistle, though he had been the one to help her dress.

“Sam knows his new gift—in fact it’s what he asked for. There is a second part he doesn’t know about, but will have to wait now—used too much manna earlier, so let’s keep the surprise to next week. Same with Vicky, more fun later, promise. Why don’t you two get started while I explain? ”

Sam helps Vicky lay on her back on the bed, legs dangling over the edge from knees down, feet flat on floor. Sam takes her by the ankles and spreads her wide. Her pussy is aimed directly at the onlookers, its short cut hair standing straight up and her cunt lips are wet, puffy and crimson. She gapes wide then closes with a smack. Sam turns to the crowd and grins widely. “I like this better than anything.” He then sticks his tongue out, curling it inward to a point, turns and plunges it directly into Vicky’s VJ. Her legs leave the floor at this sudden wet sensation, and her thighs wrap around Sam’s ears. Sloppy, mushy slurping sounds are heard. And a growl. Vicky throws her head back and screams in orgasm. 20 seconds start to finish, I’d say.

Sam emerges, his face soaked in brown liquid. He licks his lips, “Rum and Coke.”

I explain, “One of Vicky’s new gifts is she’s a super-squirter, the harder the cum, the more fountains out, and the further it goes. What’s more, she cums whatever she ever drank, by default the latest thing she drank, unless she decides different at that time. There’s a shot glass of Betty’s tonic in the kitchen, Annette, please get it for Vicky.” Annette gets up, hustling to be back before she misses anything.

After Vicky downs the shot of go juice, I continue. “Sam, again, this time with slow grace.” Sam has wiped himself and Vicky off, and places a pillow on the floor between her legs.

“Old knees,” he says, lifting one of her ankles and kissing the inside, giving it a good strong suck as well. He then repeats the process with the other leg. Then he goes back to the first leg and places his next kiss just above the last. As he slowly alternates on the increasingly squirmy girl getting closer and closer to her honey-pot.

“Some of you already know that Sam has been a serious student, aficionado and master level practitioner of the ancient art of cunnilingus—I guess all of you know now. It’s been a hobby that Betty’s encouraged since their second date. He’s read accounts modern and ancient, and has quite a library locked in his sea trunk. But to his regret he’s never seen a way to share his knowledge and to perfect his technique in a modern scientific manor. But I’ve improved his organizational skills and note taking ability, where he can systematize and eventually communicate his research. So from now into the indefinite future, for one hour once a week one of you ladies is going to act as his lab volunteer as he tests new techniques and hones his art. You are to take alternating shifts, all except Annette.” I’m not sure who else picked up on it, but Will noticed that Annette looked real disappointed. “That is Sam’s gift for today.”

“What about Vicky then?” I ask. They looked puzzled. “Aram, does she seem as crazy?”

“No. Not even when I kiss Stella and she sees.”

Troy goes, “When did you kiss Stella?”

Marc grins, “Where did you kiss Stella?”

“A gentleman does not tell.”

“Vicky has been prone to jealous rages since she was little. Her father left her mother when she was just a baby, and she grew up clingy with daddy issues. And then at 10 she was orphaned. Whenever she thinks she is about to be abandoned again, she becomes fierce.”

“Oh yeah,” Rose says. Others nod in agreement.

“From now on you are all part of her big fucking family. No rejection, she’s like a sister to Rose, Stella and Annette. Not that the no-incest rules counts. Sex gives her a sense of security she’s been missing all her life.”

Betty murmurs, “Poor thing.”

“So she’s going to move in with one of you and finish high school. She’s close but supporting herself has made that hard. She can keep working at that restaurant if she feels like it, but part-time until graduation. I’ll ‘talk’ to her manager. I may even find a way to cover her tuition. The Bullman’s have already a tenant in Marc, how about a volunteer? Carl and Sheila or Stella and Gail? ”

From the bed, Sam’s tongue dancing across her clit, Vicky asks, “How... about... Andy?”

Andy’s a little shocked by this, but obviously pleased. “Groovy. I got space now my old lady is my ex-old lady. I miss the company. She can stay as long as she wants.”

“One side effect of removing her jealousy,” I’m not sure if what I’m saying was true, but it is now. Or at least that’s what they believe, “is she isn’t that particularly physically possessive of anyone. Vicky has preferences, but will fuck just about anyone of you for the fun of it if asked nicely. Now she’s not a chaser like our friend Troy, but is pretty open. The more each and every one of you take her to bed, the more content she is with a strong feeling of belonging. So if she looks bored, throw her a screw, or bugger her round butt. Ask with respect. Ask with desire. Ask on whim. Just ask. Guys, a reminder, one month after you last had some kind of sex with Vicky, you’ll wake up with her on your mind and an epic boner. What you do with either is up to you. It’s just a reminder”

“For the first while I will at times alter most of your jealousy to excitement, so when Carl bones Betty on his monster shaft, Sam will find that makes him want to jump on Sheila or Rose or Stella or Vicky or Gail, not tear Carl’s head off.”

Sam speeds up, throwing Vicky into another squirting spasm, this time covering Sam’s face with the tonic she drank before this round started. Some spritzes in his mouth and some is absorbed through his skin. He’s rampant, though frozen while deciding what to do next. Vicky takes the initiative, grabbing Sam’s shoulders and pulling him down beside her on the bed, then rolling on top of him. She straddles him, sitting up and then guiding his rod deep into her cunt, and starts bucking wildly.

Sam is fully occupied, which is good because I want to bring up a subject he’d have a problem with, homosexuality. So far we’ve avoided it other than some girl-on-girl kisses, but they deserve to know. “I know there is a question in the back of our minds, if we are not fucking for babies, what about gay sex?”

They all prick up their ears at that. The women seem interested, the guys worried.

“I got nothing against it. If we were other places and times it’s be a natural part of the culture, but now, not here, not so much. What guides me was the materials Rose and Stella used in their spell. I detected some homo-erotic overtones in the Playboy advertising, but nothing overt. I’m not going to stop you guys at all, if that’s what you want to do, but I’m not going to ask it of you either. The thought of being forced to do it horrifies a few of you on a deep level. So guy-on-guy activities are at your discretion. Where your new gifts are applicable they will work for all lovers, so Troy, feel free to suck Will off and taste his delicious cream if you are both agreeable. But no pressure. Same with Carl ramming his not-so-little man into Aram’s dancing buns. Though you have had your inhibitions reduced, your basic orientation hasn’t changed. And it’s just none of you guys has much of that inclination. That may change but not by me. Whatever amount you are straight, bi or gay is the same and is yours to discover, though I can confirm none of you people is strictly gay. Or straight. And you are all creatures of your culture, though it is changing.”

“It’s a bit different for the ladies. At least a couple of you are already experienced rug munchers and all have at least dabbled in ‘kissing practice’ with girlfriends. That Cosmopolitan magazine was pretty much women looking at women porn though nominally focused on hetro sex. So same-gender partners will feature in you ladies’ future.”

“Damn that’s hot!” from guess who.

“And so from now on, no guilt between you ladies when you get together for a cuddle and a fondle or an oily massage, or a slam-bang double-dildo dongfest. And the fact that the guys may want to watch, that makes it all the sexier for you. Ask them if they are around.”

“Rose, this time you get to be the lap. Stella go sit on her. Open your robes but keep them on your shoulders. Now give each other the most passionate French kiss you can. Deep and hard. Not so tentative, express yourselves. OK, now that’s better, you are doing it right. Make it wet! Let everyone hear the slurp.” Rose feels her best friend’s tongue dance across her own, and thrusts right back. The others can glimpse the way their breasts grind against each other as their squirming movements reveal and hide them behind the gap in the robes. Squishy noises fill the room.

“Stella, cop a feel from Rose. Slip that hand in and weigh the heft of her new dugs. Yes, that’s how. Check out the nipples, big huh—and standing tall too. Rub them a little. Give them a playful tweak. Keep rubbing. Rub. Stroke. Twiddle with your pointer. Now a pinch.” Rose flushes. “There, I think you’ve brought her off. You can come up for air now.” Both girls are panting and Rose’s face slowly returns to normal while they tie their coverings up again.

“OK guys, tell the truth. Raise your right hand if you have a hard-on.” Slowly one by one, even Rose’s dad Carl lifts their paws, Sam, still under Vicky on the bed included. The women in the room all take note.

“Now ladies, who thought that was hot? Better yet, reach down to your cunny and test if you got moist watching. you can tell by licking your fingers. If you did raise your hand.” They all do.

“Then that proves it, girl-on-girl is totally kosher. And watching it in action makes everyone here excited.”

“Like Lee wrote, with great power cums great responsibility, Sam is going to give a short lesson and demonstration once a month on how to eat muff, open to all here. Nothing helps learning like teaching, and it’ll improve his communication skills. Don’t act too much like a DI Sam, OK. And he’s going to need an assistant to help him with the notes, scheduling, and ultimately the presentation of his research. Annette.”

“Yes?”

“Do your folks know that you’ve become quite a quim diver on your own?”

“No—I hope not. I guess they do now. I still like guys, but I lick a mean slit too. If I can’t get a guy away from his date, I sometimes try for a three-way. Pussy-licking gets me there.”

“You are going to help your Dad with his research, and when the two of you get together it’ll be a real Father-Daughter project. No sex, but you can get lost to the world talking to each other about the minutia of clitoral stimulation and digital penetration during oral sex, or discussing its use in Babylonian temple art, or the lotus as a metaphor in Indian poetry, and so on in all the different aspects. Your interest is broad, not just the physical act, but the history, the art, the anatomy, and the science of rug munching. And when there is enough material for a good sized book, the two of you are going to write it—a how-to, a ‘history of’, a ‘Complete Cunt-Licker’ that will become a classic of this era like ‘The Joy of Sex’ but better. We’ll go get it published—anonymously, and you’ll be famous—anonymously as well. I can make sure that it skips the slush pile right to the top of the best seller list. And you’ll be making the world a better place for your effort, save marriages, give schoolboys ideas, a perfect bridal shower gift, a copy on every lothario’s limited bookshelf. And the money from it will not be unwanted either—you can split it with Sam 50-50. And I get ten percent off the top as your agent.”

“To that end, Annette is also getting enhanced organizational skills. She’ll also find it more difficult to shrug off chores as ‘too hard’, or not finish what she started. That was something Sam suggested. In fact, it may be good for her to go back to school for at least a year. Her writing skills I’ll make stronger by rewiring and strengthening the verbal part of her brain, but she could use some formal training on how to write if she is going to co-author this beast. What were your plans once the summer was over?”

“I dunno, hang out. Find a guy.”

“What was that? Say again.” I tweak her.

“I do not know. Nothing has been planned. Perhaps I shall seek male companionship.”

“A little too formal, but we have time to fine tune,” I observe, I dial it down a bit. “Your folks happier if you went back to school, perhaps a creative writing program?”

“I guess. That actually sounds OK. I always liked English better than Math or Science at school.”

“You realize that you’ll have to confirm your dad’s findings with the weekly lab rats, er visitors. You’ll need to give a lot of head to these ladies—except Betty of course.” This brings a broad smile to Annette’s lips, in her mind she can already taste the juices from Gail’s spectacular gash.

“Sam, it looks like you have an enthusiastic assistant.”

Sam grunts and spasms under Vicky, his hands cupping her breasts, tweaking her nipples between thumb and forefinger. This sets her off, face flush and spurting another load of tonic all over his cock and balls. If that gets a chance to absorb, and he fucks Vicky again, we could have an endless loop. Action is required. “Vicky—get off. Sheila, clean Sam off with your magical taster. He’ll give you a nice licking if you need it once you’re done.” That at least has an exit sequence—I realized then that feeding Vicky liquid aphrodisiacs could cause an endless fucking loop. Have to be careful there. Adjust how things work. “Andy, clean Vicky. That’s right, with your tongue.”

NEXT UP — ANNETTE AND ANDY — DADDY’S GIRL, STONED AGAIN