The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of Pinky

Md mf ff sf bd

Pt. 1

(Disclaimer: I am a big fan of apocalyptic sci-fi so there are going to be a lot of elements in this story line. Everyone portrayed in it is over 18. This is very-much geared towards DDlg and drug/sleep fetish. DDlg isn’t pedophilia, it has nothing to do with kids, it is all about BDSM. I love hearing comments and opinions, good and bad so feel free to contact me.

And of course I don’t intend to ever, ever try to pass a story or part of a story off as my own when it isn’t, if you have a story that has been published on mcstories and this sounds a little too similar, let mw know, I’ll either edit it out or give you credit where credit is due. ?? )

Pinky in the Year 2078

“So, I often wonder about how I got here (giggle), bent over a $10,000.00 sofa in Daddy’s office, his rock-hard cock ramming my still-tight little asshole. My eyes rolled back, a slack grin on my face, my tits, far too big to naturally be attached to my little frame bouncing and rocking with every delicious thrust, bringing me closer and closer to another white-hot orgasm. Shit, I must have had… well, I can’t count so good anymore, no need really, I can count the important numbers: one, only one, perfect, amazing Daddy; two, two of my big, juicy tits, two pert, firm little butt cheeks, two of us, me and Blu (I’ll get to her in a minute (giggle)); and three, very often Daddy laying with Me and Blu, all together like a big… so big…Ohhhhhhhh!, er- family. (giggle).

“I say I wonder, that’s because I know my memories are different than they were before the Reeduca-uh-tating Center? Well, me an Blu always call it the Reed Center, short for something like what I just said. Yeah, my memories now of everything back to when I was a little girl, well, at least since high school, were good. I remember they weren’t always, but Daddy says that’s okay, so long as they are good now, and things are good now, and I’m a good girl now, what else is there?

“’OOOOOHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!’ I scream through my orgasm as Daddy shoots a huge load into my little ass. I slide down off the back of the couch onto my knees; satiated, delirious, overjoyed, my eyes half-opened and me smiling as I eye Daddy over my shoulder, my best faux-innocent look upon my red, sweaty and disheveled face. ‘Thank you Daddy.’ I coo and smile, just like good girls do. Daddy grins at me and grabs my head by my silky, you guessed it, pink hair, shoving my face into his musky crotch where I immediately and tenderly begin to lick and suck his deflating cock, making it sparkling clean. Daddy takes such good care of me and Blu, he deserves all the special treatment.

“Daddy’s hot meat tastes so fucking good, I’ll lick and suck until he stops me, my way of being a good lil’ bad girl (giggle), sometimes, when Daddy has time, and when he has taken his magic Daddy pills, he’ll grow rock hard again like, totally quick, and I’ll end up sucking and slurping until he shoots another load down my throat. But not this time (frown), this time Daddy has to do grown up stuff.

“’Good girl Princess.’ Daddy pants as he slides out of my mouth, caressing my sweaty face, I whine a single tiny whine and frown ever so slightly. He speaks those magic words: ‘good girl’ and I shudder from another little orgasm. ‘Daddy needs to go into the City tonight. He needs to get ready and make sure Blu is also.’ Daddy said in is condescending, patronizing tone that made me wet, thinking about how such a strong Daddy controlled such a little slutty girl like me.

“’You and Blu Daddy?’ I whimper, my bottom lip quivering. ‘I-I’ll be all alone.’ I stammer.

“’Now, now,’ Daddy said, picking me up and cradling me, my head nuzzling his big, strong chest. ‘You won’t miss us. It’s that time of the month Princess, time for your special nap.’ Daddy said smiling lovingly.

“’Special nap Daddy?’

“’You never remember do you angel.’ Daddy chuckled.

“’Nu-uh.’ I smile and shake my head, my mussed pink locks becoming even more of a mess. Daddy just chuckles.

“‘Remember… well, you won’t remember Princess, but every month my good girls get a special nap, where they remember.’ Daddy said carrying me to my room.

“But it isn’t my normal room, I don’t see this room much, in fact I’m not sure I’ve ever been here but for some reason its familiar. My room, or me and Blu’s room is in the basement, it’s a fun room, so many toys and the sexy videos and music that play all the time, all our pretty clothes and makeup and our big, soft comfy bed, perfect for snuggling each other and always Daddy.

“No, this isn’t my room, and that plus my Daddy leaving the house without me AND taking Blu! ‘Daddy…I-I-I’m scared.’ I stammer as I start to break a sweat. Not the fun kind from being fucked long and hard by Daddy, no, this is from fear. Daddy smiles and lays me onto a small bed, I guess it has to be small considering all the gizmos crammed in the room. ‘Shhhhh Princess,’ Daddy says as he deftly straps my wrists and ankles to the bed, then my tummy ‘Daddy knows best’ he says quietly, despite my anxiety I shudder with a tiny orgasm.

“Now I can’t move, and I’m starting to really freak out. ‘Look at me Pinky.’ Daddy says calmly but firmly, caressing my face and rubbing my head. I relax a little, his hands always feel so good. ‘I want you to look into my eyes Pinky.’ Daddy says so calmly, so strong but so gentle, I sigh slightly and relax.

“’I’m going to get you ready for and put you down for your nap my beautiful little one. Then when you awake you’ll feel like Super Girl, and I’ll be right here.’ Daddy smiles.

“’You promise Daddy?’ I stammer. Daddy just leans down and kisses me deeply. He produces something out of his pocket or on the stainless steel table, I can’t tell. It looks like a weird gun or something, I can’t tell… in case you haven’t realized, I don’t know much stuff. Daddy says good girls don’t have to know a lot, just be good at what they do know. Daddy assures me I’m really, really good at that! (giggle).

“Daddy puts the end of the gun to my neck after gently tunging my head away from him. I’d be scared if I didn’t trust Daddy so completely. He pulls the trigger, a beep then a tiny poke. Doesn’t hurt, no blood, Daddy doesn’t like cause me or Blu pain, unless its during play time or punishment time. Then things feel, like really strange. I start giggling, and start getting sooooooo sleepy, the little room starts to turn pink, Daddy starts to turn into something different…I’m really looking at him now, what is he looking like? Daddy looks at me while starting all the gizmos and smiles. ‘Enjoy your high Princess.’ He coos, then kisses me again.

“Now you might be asking, ‘but Pinky, how do you know all this? I mean Daddy strapped you down to a table, then gave you one of his fun drugs that made you sleepy, how do you know?’ Well, I’ll tell you, Daddy shows me and Blu the videos he makes from time to time, videos of us doing our daily things, exercising, playing, me and Blu playing, these special naps, everything.

“Daddy is so wonderful, we had been playing so much and so hard…mmmmmm Daddy’s always soooooo hard,… that I’m a mess. So Daddy meticulously and gently cleans me up while I’m strapped there, I’m talking in some weird language, giggling. I feel so good. I smile at the big pink teddy bear taking over from Daddy. ‘I laaasshhhnaaa ppaallllabrraaashnna.’ I slur out. Daddy, or Teddy right now, smiles and continues to clean me. He washes my face with a soft, warm gel, the make up and cum and sweat and whatever else was on there is lifted away. He does the same with my body. He places a set of holo-goggles on my eyes, and a set of earbuds into my ears. Daddy traces his finger along my breasts, lightly flicking my nipples. I arch my back and moan loudly, God it feels so amazing. The goggles and ear buds haven’t been activated yet, and I’m…kinda, aware of what’s happening. Daddy smiles again, this time much more deviously. He traces his finger down more to my tummy, a circle around my belly button and then further. I’m see stars and panting out my desire, as best I can through the shot Daddy gave me. ‘GGGGGUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!’ I shout as his finger finds my pussy, the tracing gets a little firmer, I think he’s using two or three fingers now, my pussy is gushing, I’m not so high that I don’t know that (giggle)!

“I’m like super-fucked-up, the drugs he gave me are really taking hold, my body is naturally, or at least ever since I came from the Reed Center, my whole body is normally super-sensitive like a nipple, but whatever this shit is, makes it a hyper-sensitive clit (giggle, OMG)! BTW, I’m not supposed to curse, but I don’t think Daddy can read my thoughts, so I won’t tell him if you won’t (giggle, wink)… Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, Daddy is strumming my cunt with his fingers, like some heavenly guitar; I’m thrashing and crying out my lust and pleasure.

“’Does Pinky like that?’ Daddy coos. I can’t really comprehend it right now. I know Daddy well enough to know that when he ties me or Blu or both of us up, he can’t take it for long, he loves to restrain and tease and pleasure his girls. ‘NNNNNYYYYYUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!’ I scream, the drugs, though making me feel spectacular, make my tongue basically worthless (giggle).

“Daddy slowly parts my legs after fiddling with the ankle restraints. He told me once he just can’t let his girls’ princess parts be so excited and go unattended, again, do you wonder why I love my Daddy so much? The first lick he gives me makes me cum. Not what is about to crush me, but a nice, warm, burst of pleasure, cascading into a slush of whatever he injected me with coupled with a flood of dopamine. Then Daddy starts getting into it, literally and figuratively, licking, rubbing and sucking my pussy, specifically my clit. I’m delirious with pleasure at this point, I’m completely out of it and at the same time I feel every single bump of every taste bud on Daddy’s tongue slide across every micrometer of my clit and folds.

“’Pinky?’ Daddy says in between licks, ‘cum for Daddy…now.’ Daddy commands and Pinky obeys, that is like rule one, first and always. And Pinky does, over and over, thrashing and screaming and…I-I mean I do, over and over, the thunderous orgasms wash over me, sending me into a deeper state of pleasure and drug-induced ecstasy. By the time I regain some of my senses, considering everything, Daddy has gently cleaned by babygirl parts, and pulled a soft, warm and- you guessed it- pink blanket over my nude body, still shaking a bit from the afterglow.

“Daddy smiles as he makes final adjustment on the gizmos that will give me my special nap for about two days. I see Blu come into the little room. At least I think it’s her. Daddy placed little sticky pads on both arms, in the crux of the elbow where the veins are, and one on my neck, where he gave me those fun drugs a little while ago. They are synced to the main gizmo.

“Daddy hits the big button and a little number appears in the corner of my goggles, 3:00, then 2:59… I think they are numbers, like I said, I know 3, 2 and 1, but those other things, I guess they are numbers, but… well, anyway, other than Daddy, Blu is my whole world, she’s my sister, I love her so much. Having her and Daddy in the same room when I’m tied up with these gizmos attached to me makes everything so much better. ‘BBBBUUUUUGGGHHH’ I moan out, weakly lifting my hand as best as I can under the blanket, trying to grasp her, touch her, confirm she is really here.

“’Hi Pinky,’ Blu says softly, looking down at me with concern. ‘Daddy, is she sick?’ Blue asks with genuine concern.

“’No Princess, its time for her special nap. Its that time of the month for her, remem—? Oh, of course you don’t.’ Daddy smiles as he caresses Blu’s face. Blu smiles warmly, her fear dissolved. Blu is stunning, like me, at least according to Daddy. But I think she is perfect-looking. She is way taller than me, and though shorter than Daddy, at least she doesn’t have to stand on her tippy toes to kiss him (frown) (But then again Daddy doesn’t pick her up and carry her around either like he does me, or grap her and hoist her onto his rock hard cock… again like me (giggle)).

“Anyway, that number thing is still changing. Blu has flawless, perfect dark brown skin, and more muscle tone than me, but still soft and sexy as fuck. Her huge, firm tits are bigger than mine, but because I’m so short mine look bigger (giggle), and where Daddy decided the first day that I was Pinky, and that all things of mine, hair, eyeshadow, cyber iris implants (whatever those are), nails, clothes (when I wear them), lingerie, heels, etc. were to be pink, so too are all things of Blu…well, blue. Her dark skin against the baby blue of her hair, eyes, nails, everything, is such an amazing contrast. My mouth and pussy waters practically every time I see her. I guess she’s technically my big sister, she was here with Daddy before me.

“I see Daddy kiss her passionately, I am happy she is there to take care of Daddy while I’m napping. Daddy kisses her again, pulling her hair back so he can kiss and nibble her neck. She’s obviously loving it, and begins to moan loudly as Daddy starts grinding his hard cock against her pussy, covered by the tiniest patch of light blue fabric on her thong. Finally Daddy gently pushes her onto her knees, where she instinctively licks, kisses and then sucks his cock. Daddy moans and smiles as he looks at me. I look at him, then the number thingy on my goggles hits 0:00. ‘Sweet dreams Princess.’ Daddy pants as my goggles activate, the ear buds come one, and I drift off, Daddy said its so I can remember, not sure what that means, but as long as he and Blu are there when I wake, that’s good enough for me.”