The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Sultry Girl

Synopsis: Origins of a Kinky transgender superhero

Trance Advisory: This story is designed to entrance the reader and make you experience some of the things that the characters do. Every chapter is written this way, but with different induction techniques.

Content Warning: The villains in this story say and do some awful transphobic and mysoginistic things.

Chapter 1: Dr. Sonic

Deep in his secret lair, Dr. Sonic was putting the finishing touches on his latest creation. His steady hands moved with patience and precision as the final gear clicked into place. He held the two devices next to one another to scrutinize them. They needed to be in perfect calibration, otherwise his mind could be melted by his own creation.

In his right hand he held a clock, designed to vibrate at a hypnotic frequency. A single Tick could stop all thought and every Tock made the listeners more pliable and obedient. In his left hand he held a pair of earbuds designed to cancel out the effect. They seemed to be in perfect alignment, but there was only one way to be sure. He inserted the earbuds and wound the clock a single step.

Tick Tock

His thoughts appeared to be intact. Either the earbuds were working, or the clock wasn’t. He’d find out momentarily.

Martha!” He called out and his assistant walked in. He stared at her as she sauntered into the room, watching her hips sway back and forth. She wore the same disapproving frown on her face. She always wore that look when she caught him staring at her ample chest or curvaceous ass. That look told him that she secretly despised him, and only showed up to work because the pay was double what she’d get elsewhere. The jokes on you Martha, he thought to himself. Soon your mind will be empty, and you will be my helplessly obedient slave.

Yes Doctor. What can I do for you?” Martha asked.

I wrote a poem about this clock,” Dr. Sonic Replied. “I’d like you to listen and tell me what you think.

Tick Tock goes the clock, rhythmically when wound. Tick Tock time slows down, focus on the sound. Tick Tock victims hear, they cannot resist. Tick Tock thoughts dissolve, like a cloud of mist.

“I think you’re wasting my time on silly nonsense,” Martha thought to herself. “And I think you’re a misogynistic creeper with an unhealthy obsession for- ”

Tick Tock Tick Tock

She lost her train of thought completely. There was something weird about the way that clock sounded.

Well?” Dr. Sonic asked with an amused smile on his face. “What are you thinking?

I, um,” Martha stammered, unable to think of a response. There was something she wanted to say to him, but she couldn’t quite remember what it was. She just needed to focus and-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

She couldn’t think of anything at all, but Dr. Sonic was looking at her expectantly. She had to say something.

I’m sorry,” She stammered “I’m having a hard time thinking right now.

That’s okay Martha. You don’t need to think anymore. You just need to focus on the sound of my clock and let me do the thinking for you. Doesn’t that sound nice?

Alarm bells sounded in Martha’s head. No. I can’t let this lecherous slime ball tell me what to thi-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

What’s going on? Dr. Sonic was looking at her like he was waiting for a response, but she couldn’t quite remember the question. It was so hard to think right now.

Martha. I asked you a question. When I ask you a question you should respond with ‘Yes Master’. Now let me ask again. Doesn’t it sound nice to just let me do the thinking for you?

Wait. she thought, that’s not-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Dr. Sonic was staring at her expectantly and Martha had no idea why, but she was getting the strangest sense of deja vu.

The ticking sounds so nice doesn’t it Martha?” asked Dr. Sonic. The clock was working perfectly. Martha’s will was growing weaker by the second. Soon she would be kneeling before her master.

Yes Doctor.” She replied. Something about that question sounded so familiar, but she couldn’t think of-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

That clock made such a lovely sound. Martha just wanted to zone out and listen to it all day.

You flatter me Martha, but we both know I never finished my doctoral program. I stopped after getting a master’s degree, so you should just reply ‘Yes Master’. Let’s try that question again. Doesn’t it sound nice to let me do the thinking for you?

Yes Master.” Martha replied. It sounded so nice to say those words, but what was it she was agreeing to? She tried to think of it, b-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

“How long have I been standing here listening to this clock?” Martha thought. That fleeting thought barely lasted a moment before the lovely ticking sound drove it from her mind.

Now Martha, If I’m your Master, that makes you my slave. Good slaves let their Master tell them how to think and how to act. Doesn’t that sound so nice?

Yes Master.

Master kept talking, but Martha couldn’t focus on the words. She let them slip right past her conscious mind and sink deep into her subconscious. She lost track of time as the clock removed the last remaining thoughts fro-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Martha couldn’t remember when she removed her clothes and knelt down on the floor, but it didn’t matter. Master seemed pleased to see her kneeling naked before him. It made her so mindlessly aroused to know that her actions were pleasing her Master. She couldn’t think of anything beyond the pleasure of serving him. Or was it that she just couldn’t thi-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Master’s cock felt so good between Martha’s lips. She sucked and stroked, bobbing her head up and down, taking him deeper and deeper into to her mouth. His cock was throbbing now and she tasted his precum on her tongue. Master was going to let her swallow his seed. That thought made her so horny that she sucked and stroked with renewed enthusiasm. She knew that her Master had put that thought in her mind. She tried to contemplate what that meant, but the moment she started to thin-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Martha could still taste her Master’s cum in her mouth even though she’d swallowed it an hour ago. Master would be back soon. She would show him what a good slave she had been in his absence. She had stayed there kneeling on the floor, just like he commanded. She had repeated her mantra over and over. The words felt so good on her lips.

Tick Tock goes the clock, rhythmically when wound. Tick Tock time slows down, focus on the sound. Tick Tock victims hear, they cannot resist. Tick Tock thoughts dissolve, like a cloud of mist.

Martha! Wake up!” Her Master said, interrupting her thoughts. “Get dressed and grab your keys. We’re taking a trip to the bank.

* * *

On the other side of town, Blair was waiting impatiently at the Metro city bank. She made a mental note to ask for cash or electronic transfer the next time she sold a piece of enchanted jewelry. All she wanted to do was get home and test out the earrings she’d made for herself. What was taking so long here anyways? Whatever, she thought, taking another look at the check. At least it was worth the wait.

The couple in front of Blair was giving off a really weird vibe. The man was overweight, balding, and seemed to be giggling to himself about a clock. He kept staring at Blair’s ass when he thought she wasn’t looking. The girl was way too attractive for this creep. She didn’t say a word, she just stared straight ahead with a vacant look on her face. Blair was glad to be rid of them when they finally stepped up to the teller. I’d better keep an eye on those two, she thought to herself. They look like they’re up to-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Her thoughts were completely derailed.

Everyone remain calm and stay where you are. In a couple of minutes we’re going to walk out of here with all your valuables and all the money from the drawers. You’re going to do everything I ask, and not bother to question why. You can’t think of anything but the sound of my clock.

“Crap,” Blair thought to herself. This guy has some kind of hypnotic power. She reached for the ward she wore around her neck and began chanting a defensive incantation. Her spell might have been powerful enough to save her from the tragedy that followed, but she didn’t finish the-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

You there, empty the drawers and start handing me the cash. Martha, you go around and relieve these people of their jewelry, watches, and pocket change.

Blair was the first one that Martha approached, and that stroke of luck saved her life. She handed over her wallet, but had the presence of mind to keep her necklace and earrings.

They’re just cobblestones” She whispered to Martha. “Absolutely worthless, and not real jewelry.

Fortunately Martha was too mindless to spot the decept-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Several minutes passed as Martha collected valuables and Dr. Sonic collected the cash. Blair wanted to fight back against these hypnotic robbers but she couldn’t concentrate long enough to invoke her magic or come up with a plan. She could barely formulate cohesive thoughts. If only she could get to that clock. That ticking was making it so difficult to think. How long have I been standing here staring blankly forwards? How many times have I thought that thought, only to have it disappear moments after I thi-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

It felt so nice to just zone out and listen to that sound.

You there, pretty lady.” Dr. Sonic said pointing at Blair. “You’re coming with us. As for the rest of you. You’re going to forget this entire day ever happened.

Dr. Sonic continued bending Blair to his will as they walked towards the car. Her mind was too blanked out to focus on the words, but she knew he was controlling her thoughts. She wanted nothing more than to please this man. It felt so good to let him tell her how to think. She was glad that Martha was here to drive so that she could sit next to him in the backseat and let him deepen his control over her.

When they stepped into the car she thought about how wonderful it would feel to have him fondle her tits. She tore off her shirt and practically thrust them into his waiting hands. Every squeeze sent a shiver of electricity through her body. Every pinch lit her nipples on fire with desire. She knew it was his mind control making her feel this way. Her body was obeying him and she found that so mindlessly arousing.

The pleasure built up until Blair could think of nothing but feeling her Master’s cock inside her. She wasn’t sure when she started thinking of him as her Master, but it made perfect sense. He held such power over her, and she had such a strong desire to please him. This man must be her Master.

Oh please fuck me Master.” she said, unzipping her jeans. “I need to feel you inside of me.

Her jeans dropped to the floor, revealing a sight that outraged Dr. Sonic. Blair’s erect cock was pitching a tent in her panties. Dr. Sonic was expecting a dripping wet pussy.

You’re a man? What to fuck!” He screamed. He grabbed Blair by the throat and slammed her up against the car door. Then opened the door and pushed Blair backwards, into oncoming traffic. “Die you deceptive pervert.

The sudden outburst of violence was enough to wake her mind from her trance. She mentally chanted the incantation for her ward, finishing just as her head was about to collide with the pavement.

Fire and water, earth and air, gather around me and prepare, to shield my form from hurt and pain, until I’m safe and sound again.

A soft shell of magic appeared between her and the ground, cushioning her fall and rolling her to the side. She narrowly dodged an oncoming truck, then dashed into a nearby alley. This transphobic misogynistic piece of trash needed to be stopped. “It’s time to see what you can do”, she thought, touching her carnelian earrings. Then she spoke with mystical intensity.

Feel the fire, embrace the flame. Oh Hestia I call your name. Eternal hearth burning so bright, grant me your sacred fiery might.

She felt the energy of the hearth goddess rush through her, filling her body with strength. She clenched her fists tightly and they burst into flames. She ran her hands over her naked body, leaving a trail of dancing fire that acted like a costume. Her panties were burnt to pieces, which she used as makeshift earplugs. The rest of her clothing was sitting in the backseat of Dr. Sonic’s car.

She made a new outfit, of flame clothes, consisting of pasties, panties, and a mask to conceal her identity. This would have to do for now, she barely had any fire left for her fists. The dancing flames covered the important bits, just barely, and they flickered constantly, hinting at what was below.

Blair rushed out of the alley and chased down Dr. Sonic’s car. Several minutes later she caught up to him at a red light. She leapt up onto the hood of his car and let out a blast of heat that instantly shut down his engine. He predictably turned on his clock and rolled down his window a crack. The effect was hard to resist, even through her earplugs and defensive spell.

tick tock tick tock

She stepped down from the car and focused a ball of heat in one hand. The lock slowly melted at her touch but It was taking too long and the ticking was getting to her. Finally Blair swung the door open. Dr. Sonic backed away and hid the clock behind his back. She needed to stop that clock, but her brain was starting to feel foggy, she was already having trouble thin-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

It was louder now that she was in the car. She was still capable of resisting, but her brain remembered how good that trance felt earlier. She wanted nothing more than to slip into thoughtlessness. This was her only chance. In mere moments her mind would give in completely. She aimed a fiery punch at Dr Sonic’s fac-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

What was she doing? Her fist was moving through the air, rather quickly, but she couldn’t remember why. That’s right, she was in the middle of a fight and this was her last chance to fight back. She had forgotten that for a moment, and in that moment Dr. Sonic dodged her attack. Her fist grazed the side of his head. The last thing Blair thought was “oh shit I miss—”

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Her head was empty now and waiting to be filled up with thoughts from her Master. It felt so good to have an empty head again. She wondered how much better she would feel once Master filled her empty head with thoughts. She waited in mindless anticipation of deeper surrender wondering what wonderful thoughts he might tell her to thi-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

A minute passed, but Master did not speak. He just sat there passively with a blank stare on his face. Smoke billowed out of his right ear.

Several cars with windows down were stopped all around them. Nearby animals and pedestrians stared with blank expressions on their face. A siren in the distance foretold an incoming police car.

Tick Tock

The clock stopped ticking. Dr. Sonic had only wound it so far. Police were on the scene. They took Dr. Sonic and Martha into custody, and later convicted them using the bank security footage. Blair was questioned for several minutes, then released and thanked for her help.

One Last question ma’am. what should we call you?

Call me Sultry Girl.