The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of Sunburst

Copyright © 2000 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Continuity note: The events in this story occur directly after the second book in my Emerald City Trilogy.

Episode 1: A Tale of Slime and Space

“I hope I’m not getting in over my head again,” wondered Sunburst to herself. From a seat in the shuttle’s cockpit, she watched with awe as the familiar blue sky rapidly changed into the deep blackness of space.

She turned her head effortlessly to the left to see Batboy’s unfortunate state. A grimace of pain contorted his black masked features. While the rocket’s g-forces hardly phased her Amazon physique, he wasn’t quite as lucky. She tried smiling reassuringly at him, but he didn’t seem to notice.

Like all of them, he was decked out in an astronaut’s white space suit. Behind his helmet’s glass visor, the usually solid white ovals of his eyes were clenched into small thin slits of pain.

Stretching around further in her chair, she turned her attention to Goliath. Equally at ease during the lift off, he waved one of his massive hands at her. A hulking 7′2, he still seemed cramped in his specially designed chair. His barbarian rugged face looked beyond her and out into the void of space as they moved into Earth’s orbit.

Batboy sighed loudly. An odd sense of weightlessness replaced the intense pressure of take-off. Up front, the pilots busied themselves at the controls; from the sounds of their chatter everything was proceeding smoothly.

Just behind her, Sunburst nodded to the last member of their super hero strike team: the blonde Light Lass. A woman slightly taller than Sunburst, with cold blue appraising eyes on a serious unmasked English face. Her sharp articulate features suggested an almost regale upbringing.

Turning back to take in the view, Sunburst caught her own reflection in the forward glass. Her luxurious pure blonde hair was pulled back tightly within her helmet. To obscure her identity, she wore a gold coloured latex mask; a simple piece that hide the details around her sky blue eyes.

The view of Earth’s horizon was like an ocean beneath them. A totally new perspective on a world she’d only known from below. A mere week ago she couldn’t have possibly imagined being up in space. Her older sister would be so jealous.

Up ahead she could just make out the kilometer long space station. Last week, and rather mysteriously, all communications broke off with the space station. After electronic faults had been ruled out, a shuttle was sent up to investigate. They didn’t come back. Nor did the next one with the marines.

Then someone up high in the government infrastructure got the idea to send a super hero team to investigate the matter. And so here they were. Not the best, or even the elite, but instead those who were willing and available to be recruited by the government.

Batboy with his intelligence and cunning, Goliath for his shear strength and determination, Light Lass with her power to project energy beams from ambient light, and finally herself, Sunburst, a warrior who, despite her entrancing physical appearance, was stronger than any normal man alive.

Time moved too slowly for the anxious heroes as the shuttle zeroed in on the massive, modular space station. Catwalks and ribbed corridors connected the sections. All in all it was a dark, desolate grouping of containers with no lights or signs of life. The blackness was so utterly lifeless. Almost evil in its coldness.

A half an hour later of precision flying yielded a large metallic bang as the shuttle docked with the station. While the sound still echoed through the hull of the ship, the heroes unfastened themselves and made their way uneasily to the airlock.

“Okay, this is it, guys,” the youthful voice of Batboy echoed from the headsets built into their helmets. He automatically threw himself into the role of leader. “Let’s make this quick and easy. In and out and then back home before we know it.”

First confirming the docking tube was secure, he keyed in the door’s access code and with a hiss the locks disengaged. He heaved the door open and looked across the short tunnel to the station’s closed outer hatch.

Uncoordinatedly, he clawed his way into the hole, pulling himself along the handholds and gradually up to the door. Behind him Sunburst followed with Light Lass and Goliath right on their heels. Goliath slammed the shuttle’s hatch shut, which automatically locked.

Several beeps resounded as Batboy keyed the opening sequence into the station’s keypad. “Well, emergency power is still operating.” A snap hiss and the door unlocked. Shoving it inward, Batboy peered carefully into the darkened interior. The low of hum of machinery was easily felt, a strange background sensation that gave the station the impression of life. Their cautious breathing and beating hearts echoed in their ears.

“Well, let’s go!” Batboy grabbed hold of the airlock walls and launched himself into the station.

Inside, the heroes spread out as much as they could in the tight tube-like corridor that served as the docking entrance to the station. Only dim red emergency lights above the hatch and somewhere off in the distance welcomed them onboard. Goliath shut and secured the airlock as the others gazed around, letting their eyes adjust to the gloom. It felt like a lifeless tomb in space.

Light Lass drifted forward to a control panel and examined it before calling out, “Life support is still up and operational. Hull integrity is perfect. Hrm... communications are down.” Her voice broke up as the channel filled with static. “Looks... dampi...ield...toxi...lea..”

“Wait!” cried out Sunburst. She reached out instinctively as Light Lass removed her helmet.

The English heroine shook her wild shock of short blonde hair free of the helmet. Even in the dark shadows of the red lit corridor, she was still a stunning beauty.

Breathing deeply Light Lass smiled. “Obviously whatever killed them isn’t biological, or if it is, these suits are no protection. We’re better to get free of them and able to use our powers fully. Moving in this gravity deprived environment isn’t going to be easy, anyway.”

Shrugging, Batboy stripped out of his uniform followed by the others. Goliath, who waited dutifully at the end of the passage, watched for signs of activity in the darkness. Batboy soon changed places with him, allowing Goliath to yank himself out of the cumbersome space suit as well.

“I don’t like this at all,” Batboy’s voice now resounded freely in the silence. Out of his suit, the crime fighting crusader was definitely the smallest of the four. Somewhere in his mid-teens, his slight but muscular build was covered by a full black skin-tight body suit. A mask completely covered his head, face and mouth. This made his face featureless except for solid white eyes and pointy ears. Instead of hands and feet he had strange spindly claws resembling those of a bat.

Goliath towered over Batboy at the hatchway. He seemed bigger than usual in the passage, just barely able to stand fully. Even still, he was a massive hulk of man. He sported a short, brown buzz cut, along with one severely stretched white T-shirt that formed to the bulges of his chest and arm muscles, ripped jean shorts and large white sneakers.

Light Lass floated before them dressed all in white. A loose white top almost concealed her considerable endowments. She wore form fitting pants to match, with a ring of gold fabric encircling her thin waist. Gold piano gloved hands and short, thick cuffed gold boots accented the simple outfit. Her pristine body, although kept in shape by a vigorous exercise program, was more feminine than muscular.

Last, of course, was the blonde teenage beauty Sunburst. She wore a skin-tight costume consisting of a gold spandex top without sleeves and a plunging v-shaped neckline that proudly displayed her ample cleavage. Her full natural breasts floated freely, no longer affected by gravity. Small silver stars decorated the fabric in an erratic pattern. A wide shiny, gold belt divided the fabric with her silver spandex shorts. The shorts, more like bathing trunks, curved up at the sides, revealing a lot of her long, smooth legs. The outfit was completed with knee high leather-like gold boots.

Each of the heroes reattached their space suit work belts. The belts contained a light source and various tools. “Keep your lights off for now”, ordered Batboy, “there’s enough light to see by without making ourselves floating ducks in these twisting corridors. Once we get the system fully up and running we should be able to bring the lights up.”

Light Lass pulled herself up to the lead and headed into the empty corridor. Sunburst and Goliath followed, with Batboy cautiously in the rear.

“This should be the way to control room,” mumbled Light Lass, “if I my memory of the station’s layout holds true.” Six passages branched off from the main corridor at all sorts of angles with horrible views in the weightless world. Each passage a potential threat.

“This is too weird,” Sunburst muttered as she stared down one of the empty, darkened corridors.

“Goliath scared,” the big behemoth grumbled.

“Cut the chatter, you two,” barked Batboy quietly. But they all know that the original crew compliment, plus the two rescue crafts, meant that there should be at least twenty three people somewhere onboard. Somewhere.

Light Lass cautiously continued, “Okay, command central should be up on our right.” They passed by a third junction point.

The silence increased as the eerie feeling of the situation descended on the heroes. Where the hell were all the people? Or, rather, their bodies? There weren’t even signs of combat.

Reaching the command center, Light Lass flanked the door and Goliath pulled himself up to its opposite side. In the center of the group, Batboy and Sunburst appraised the closed security door. “After you,” Batboy waved her ahead with a polite smile forming beneath his mask.

“Thanks,” muttered Sunburst as she pulled herself up to the door and keyed the lock mechanism. The door automatically slid open.

Empty. Only blinking warning lights and grey static filled computer screens greeted them. Sunburst leaned in through the door and peered around the dark command center. “Well, no damage and no signs of life.” Various computer tables blocked her complete view, but it was empty at least. She silently pulled herself in.

Batboy turned to the others quietly. “You two hold this position and guard the door, we’ll try to get the main computers back on-line. Perhaps the computer logs will explain all this,” he whispered, then followed Sunburst in. She was already inspecting the main terminal.

Goliath and Light Lass exchanged uneasy glances.

“Wait a sec—what—what was that sound?” Light Lass asked Goliath sharply. She scanned down the continuing corridor, where a handful of meters away it branched to the right and left.

“Goliath not hear sound,” returned the puzzled giant.

“Stay here, I’ll check it out.”

“But...”

Her cold eyes challenged his. “I can handle myself. Stay. Good, dog,” her icy voice conflicted with her delicate beauty. With a push she glided gracefully to the junction and carefully examined the dimly light passage.

She looked back and winked at the worried Goliath then pulled herself down the hall and out of sight. Moving along via the handholds of the station, she listened intently for the female moan she thought she’d heard. She passed several closed white access doors before approaching a T-shaped junction.

Silently the door directly to her right slid open. Light Lass grabbed hold of a wall handle and stopped herself just in front of it. Straining her eyes to see into the darkness, she could just make out faint breathing.

“Is anyone...?” her query was cut suddenly short as two thin green, slimy tentacles zipped out of the darkness and wrapped themselves around her wrists. In horror she realized that they were starting to pull her into the inky blackness. She clutched on more tightly to the handhold.

Straining at her bounds, she inhaled to scream. But as her mouth opened another tentacle zipped out towards her. A large fleshy mass on the end of it squished against her face, covering her nose and mouth—completely silencing her. Still in the process of inhaling, her eyes widened in shock and her pupils dilated. She could feel a thick, gaseous substance filling into her mouth and lungs. A warm, sweet smelling gas.

Almost immediately her whole body sagged, becoming limp and lethargic. Her eyelids slid half-closed as her eyes glazed over, unfocused. Arms and legs like jelly, she moved them feebly in a vain, half-hearted attempt to break free. She was barely conscious of having let go of the handhold.

“This can’t. be.. happening,” her sleepy voice tried to rationalize the situation, but finished off with a soft moan.

A second later her struggling ended as she surrendered herself to the depths of sleep.

Gently the tentacles dragged her floating form slowly into the darkness, the door shutting silently once again.

Back down the corridor, Goliath rounded the corner, having thought he heard Light Lass start to cry out. But by then he was too late and she was already gone. “Where she go?” wondered Goliath slowly. He pulled himself back to the command center. The corridor almost groaned from his powerful hands propelling him back to the others.

* * *

Poking his head and shoulders inside, Goliath made out the figures of Batboy and Sunburst leaning over the green glow of a computer screen.

“It looks like everything just stopped dead a week ago, " Batboy explained to Sunburst as he scrutinized the computer read out. “The computer logs haven’t updated at all. But, perhaps, the captain’s log might yield something more useful,” the last word trailed off as he noticed Goliath at the corner of his vision. “What’s the matter, big guy?”

Goliath, with the look of a child who’s done something wrong, stared downward at the steel paneled floor. “Light Lass gone away,” he mumbled in response.

“What!” Batboy half yelled, barely catching his loud outburst. Clutching his fists, he turned to Sunburst. “What, is she nuts?”

Instead of answering him, she watched Goliath with a less than pleased expression. “Did she go off exploring on her own or...?” she asked.

Goliath focused his attention intently on the floor as he thought about it. “Thought she heard something. Went away. Told Goliath to stay. Not Goliath’s fault.”

“We better go after her,” said Sunburst, looking gravely at Batboy.

He nodded unhappily while looking back down at the computer display. “Look, I’ll stay here. You take Goliath and shut the door. Meet me back here in 10 minutes, even if you don’t find her. Okay?”

Sunburst paused for a moment, then hesitantly agreed with a sigh.

Back out in the hall, they floated along towards the corridor where Light Lass disappeared. At the junction, Goliath nodded down the way she had gone. Sunburst cautiously scanned the various closed doors that lined it. Too many corridors and too many doors. No signs of a struggle or fight, and certainly still too dark with the station’s emergency lighting off.

She unclipped her flashlight from the utility belt, motioning for Goliath to do the same. Together their twin beams danced down the corridor trying in vain to seek out Light Lass.

Motion. Sunburst sensed more than actually saw the blur of motion coming from behind them.

“What the hell was that?” Sunburst spun around, pointing a gloved finger down the opposite direction from the one Light Lass had gone. Goliath’s slow head turned around far too late.

“Come on,” she motioned for him to follow her with a wave. Using the hand rungs coupled with their incredible strength, they propelled themselves quickly after the blur.

* * *

In the near darkness, Light Lass’ eyes fluttered slowly open. Feeling groggy, she found herself suspended in the air attached to a steal wall. She was stuck to it with some kind of sticky strands of viscous mucous. Tiny green vine-like streaks ran through it.

Worse, she could feel the substance flush against her skin, because her uniform was totally missing. Hanging completely naked, and thoroughly disgusted, she could barely move. The buxom heroine hung there like some kind of captured prey, her arms and legs spread out like an “x”. Her slime coated curves reflected the feeble light emanating from the room’s computer banks and the red emergency lit hatchway.

As her tired eyes swept across the room, they gradually opened wider in shock. It was a circular room, perhaps ten meters in diameter, probably meant to be a meeting area. However, it was now covered in some sort of strange vegetation. A mixture of overgrown vines and bizarre pods. Definitely organic plant material, but all of it was coated with some sort of slimy coating. It had spread over the room like an infestation. It had even grown into the computer maintenance hatches.

It was everywhere—the walls, floor and ceiling. But what actually shocked her the most was the women. All around the room, women were hanging from the walls in a similar state to her own. Seven women in all. Their slime coated skin glistened in the light. Sinewy tentacles held their limp forms against the walls. The passive, peaceful looks on their faces suggested deep, untroubled sleep.

She strained to see clearer, and in her horror gasped. The tentacles were not only restraining them, but larger ones also snaked into their mouths, vaginas and asses. Even more disgusting, their stomachs were grotesquely ballooned out in what might be their final stages of pregnancy.

A feeling that someone, or something, was watching her swept over her in a cold shiver. Not that the room was cold; it had a sort of warm, humid languid atmosphere.

She turned her head from side to side trying to locate the source of the sensation. Perhaps it was coming from the largest pod-like mound in the center of the room? she wondered to herself.

In answer to her thoughts, two tentacles rose from the floor before the giant pod, moving unnaturally, yet gracefully. towards her in the weak gravity. The tentacles were at least four inches thick. She did the only action her mind permitted—she watched in confused and stunned disbelief.

At the last second, one of them arced downward with a powerful ramming motion and slammed its way painfully up inside her cunt. The excruciating pain exploded in her mind. Convulsing instinctively, arms and legs flailing, she consciously felt it moving deeper inside her. Her full, heavy breasts smashed against each other, flying back and forth as her hips gyrated in a vain effort to repel it. Her trimmed blonde bush danced in the meager light.

The other tentacle followed the path of the first, but more slowly, its end splitting into two smaller ones. Her convulsing died away, and as it died, part of the tentacle pushed its way up inside her anus while the other smaller one attached itself with a small, suction sound to her urethra opening. She choked out a grunt of surprise and pain.

Shaking the last remnants of the sleepy haze from her mind, she turned her attention to her powers. With so little diffused light, it would take a massive effort to create even a meager ball of energy. Concentrating, she clenched her right fist. A few seconds later she watched with renewed hope as light spilled out from her slime covered fist.

Unfortunately, before it could amount to anything substantial to retaliate with, another tentacle zipped up towards her with lightening speed. With a wet smacking sound, it secured itself to her face, sealing over her mouth and nose. The ball of energy crackled away into nothing as her attention shifted towards holding her breath. The thick, sweet smelling gas once again pumped into her. Staring wide-eyed around herself at the slumbering women, she realized that blocking the penetrating gas was futile. Changing tactics, she tried to force out a scream, but that first intake of breath was her final mistake.

First the smell hit her, yet it was slightly different this time. It made her feel light headed and giddy. Even happy. A smile formed on her lips as she willing inhaled the pleasant, heady vapour.

As her eyes sleepily closed, she felt a mighty surge move through the large tentacle down between her legs. It was quickly followed by a great spurt as something large squished deep inside her cunt. She didn’t care, though. The process had felt painless as she drifted off to sleep without resistance. Her last thoughts were of warm, happy contentment.

The thin tentacles holding her to the wall relaxed and then pushed her slightly forward. Her limp form floated freely in the air, her placid expression showing the innocence of sleep. Yet now a slumbering form with grotesque tentacles dangling from every orifice.

Another tentacle rose from the gloom, but this time it locked itself to the back of her neck, just beneath her slime coated blonde hair. A blood sucking, ripping sound emanated from it as the tentacle’s toothy mouth ate its way in. Her facial features coalesced into a whimpering expression of pain for a mere second, before the euphoric feeling of her drugged stupour blocked it out.

Slowly the tentacle detached and glided back down into the darkness. It left behind a quarter sized circular implant at the back of her neck; a green fungus material bounded with the skin.

The sinewy tentacles pulled her back into position on the wall—now just a dormant pregnant human breeder. The room resumed its serenity and quietness; the only sound that of the females breathing peacefully from their slimy tentacles.

* * *

“There!” Sunburst aimed the flashlight beam down the hallway at the scurrying shadow. Behind her Goliath yanked himself into the plus-shaped connecting junction. The maze of corridors all looked irritatingly the same.

“Goliath not see,” his wide dim-witted eyes looked down the direction she indicated.

“Hurry!” she called out, not turning back, but instead pulled herself along the passage with a massive heave on the wall’s railing. Her elegant form gracefully sailed down the passage to the next junction, resembling the classic super-hero flying pose.

Approaching the junction, she reached out with a hand and grabbed hold of the railing, pulling herself closer and then around the corner.

That’s when the fist connected powerfully with the right side of her face. Her head snapped around with a crack as she let go of the wall and flew along the perpendicular passage. Her eyes blinked away tears, trying to focus on her adversary. Her flashlight had escaped her grasp; it smashed off the ceiling and came to a halt a few feet away, still illuminating the area.

In front of the heroine was a tall, brunette woman. Or at least, had been a woman. Although completely naked, her pale white nubile form was covered with a slimy, mucous-like substance, baring a tinge of green. Spiraled around her limbs and body were minute threads of dark green, resembling veins. Her hands were covered with a thick layer of green slime leading to large black talons. Her long hair was plastered back in a single stream leading down her back.

All of this was registered in an instant. The strange woman snarled like an enraged animal, lips bared back over white teeth as she hurled herself towards Sunburst.

Reacting instantly, Sunburst set herself as best she could. Razor sharp talons raked across her chest, barely hitting their mark. Five slit marks were left across the front of her uniform and the supple flesh of her breasts. Blood quickly filled the minor cuts, but the skin felt numb.

In response, Sunburst lunged forward and locked her powerful hands on the woman’s wrists. Grunting, she forced her hands back and outward in large “V” of submission. The sheer strength of her attacker was startling. But wasting no time, she followed quickly with a swift head-butt, sending the enraged woman tumbling backward to smash into a closed emergency door.

As she connected with door, the woman flipped around and pressing her feet solidly against it launched herself back at Sunburst. The two combatants spiraled into a locked embrace, mirroring their previous grapple. Again Sunburst held tightly onto her adversary’s wrists, keeping the wickedly sharp talons at a bay. The woman, or whatever it was, continued to snarl, her face rigid in barbaric hatred as she thrashed about, trying to free herself.

Then the woman stopped abruptly. Both of them could just make out the sounds of Goliath approaching, the station’s walls groaning as he pulled himself along via the handholds.

The creature leaned inward, thrusting her head forward and opening her mouth wide, threatening to bite a chunk out of Sunburst’s face.

Sunburst released her right hand and shot the fist into the snarling face. An explosion of saliva whipped out as the woman’s head whirled around. But the creature was still in motion. Using Sunburst’s own hold, she yanked the heroine in closer.

This forced Sunburst into a bear hug with the woman; their breasts pressed hard together as they tried to out crush each other. Their eyes met and again the monster lunged its teeth at her, this time arching towards her throat.

Releasing an arm from her crushing hold, Sunburst reached up and clutched at her assailant’s throat—just in time to hold back the bared teeth.

The creature’s now free hand, though, found its true mark. Five needle-like talons stabbed sharply into the soft flesh of Sunburst’s rounded ass.

“Wait... I... What did you... oohhhh.... " Sunburst’s consciousness rolled away like a soft ripple in a pond. Her eyelids quivered involuntarily for a fraction of second before her hold loosened. The woman’s animal cruel smile basked in the delight of her opponent sagging helplessly in her arms. Sunburst’s head lolled backwards, followed by the soft moan of her surrender to sleep.

Goliath looked on with his own rage, watching too late and too far away as Sunburst collapsed into the drug induced state. He maneuvered into the center of the junction, tossing his flashlight aside.

And then roared! His gigantic form became a ripple of strength as he flexed his arms inward while his neck and back muscles quaked with power.

The alien creature, or alien possessed woman, twisted in the air towards him while tossing Sunburst aside. Grabbing one of the handholds, she propelled herself forcefully forward to attack.

It was unavoidable. The woman cringed away anyway, trying to bring her hands up defensively. But Goliath’s fist blasted past her warding gesture and smashed full force into her face. Her body crumpled forward as the fist impacted. She spun in an awkward vertical 360 as she continued on past Goliath—her face now just a caved in mess of blood and crushed bone.

* * *

In the darkness, a groan of pain resounded throughout the mass of tentacles. A writhe of pain waved through its entire being. The pod-like center of it shuddered uncontrollably. It shared its drone’s pain.

But the pain passed. Then the tentacles around Light Lass began to pulse and retract. With a slurp, her limp form slid down the mucous wall and landed face down with a thud on the soft vegetation covered floor. Carefully she used one hand to push herself upwards, and then the other hand pushed her into a kneeling position.

Finally, she rose easily to her feet in the gravity deprived environment—her movements were almost sensual as every muscle coordinated perfectly, unnaturally fluid. Her naked body stood outlined in the limited light, her athletic form projecting a sense of sheer power.

Then her eyes snapped open; once blue eyes now a solid bright green. A maniacal grin spread on her lips, giving her delicate features a new psychopathic intensity.

Walking as if gravity existed especially for her, she left through the opening door into the emergency lit passageway. She turned and headed deliberately toward the command center. Her glistening form left slimy footprints in her wake as she walked smoothly forward.

* * *

In the command center, Batboy half-sat half-floated before the main computer. Finally smirking triumphantly through his mask, he punched the last key sequences. Without sound or fanfare all the station lights came on, bringing the station to full daylight mode. “Whoa. I’m not sure if this silence is eerier in the dark or light.” His voice trailed away too soon, letting the eerie feeling return.

The hiss of the door sliding open attracted his attention and he turned his head around quickly to see Light Lass standing in the doorway.

“Hm... what...yahhh!” Batboy ended his sentence in a scream as he flew across the control room in an awkward weightless twist. He crunched against the far wall with a solid smack of flesh and bone colliding with hard steel.

He bounced off the wall and floated helplessly back towards Light Lass. She stood waiting, her hands raised in their last gesture that had shot her trademark bolts of crackling white energy at him.

His eyes were screwed down in pain and his arms clenched reflexively around his body. Batboy watched with dread as he drifted the rest of the distance to the heroine and her maniacal grin. He was completely aware of her slime covered naked body, but not sure what to make of it. Her glorious beauty was more than obvious in the strong light of the station’s restored illumination.

Delicately she pulled his passing form from its glide and lowered him back down into the command chair. Confused, he looked up into her solid green eyes—they glowed outward, beckoning for his attention.

“What.. who.... don’t do this,” he sputtered between gasps of pain. Then he slammed his balled fists straight up into her chin.

“Oh.... fuck,” he gulped out in surprise. He hadn’t expected that at all. He could only sit perfectly still, stunned by it.

For she had just stood there and taken the blow. She hadn’t even moved in the weightless environment. Maybe her head turned, but only ever so slightly.

She titled her head down to look at him with the slow speed of one who knows they’re in the dominate position. She sat down over him on the chair, her legs pinning him in. With a methodical, deliberate gesture she traced a finger up and down the front of his suit. He gazed down at the slimy digit, watching it trace its way along. Then she clenched a fist full of the suit on his chest and slowly pulled his head forward to look directly up into her face.

With no other option, he stared into the green voids of her eyes. Slowly, softly, they began to pulsate. A warm, soothing emanation of light.

“Relax, human,” her soft voice cooed. “There is no need to resist. Resistance is useless. Surrender your will to me. Surrender. There is nothing but surrender. Let all your thoughts vanish. Listen only to my voice. Relax. Surrender.”

What? his mind feebly questioned. Batboy’s consciousness only half heard her words as they penetrated through the layers of his mind. Strangely he could feel all the tension leaving his shoulders, his whole body sagging.

“That’s it, human. You’ve surrendered your will to me. You had no choice. It’s not your fault. No one can resist. Now you must obey. Obey, human slave, you must obey.”

“.must obey..” he mumbled the words quietly, without emotion.

She smiled. “What are you?”

“. human slave.” again, the hollow, monotone voice responded.

“Good, " her smirk widened as she spoke. The human slave gazed up at his mistress for instructions. She glanced around the room. There were two others that had to be neutralized. She knew she had to keep this one intact, but occupied, until she could neutralize the others as well.

She accessed the memories of her human host for a task that could keep the specimen occupied, yet content to be under her control.

* * *

Goliath cradled the unconscious Sunburst in his arms as he drifted down the passageway, hopefully bringing them back towards the control room. Oddly, now that the lights were on, he felt lost.

He hadn’t gotten far when around the corner came Light Lass. Naked and shining in the station’s full light, her entire body was coated with some sort of translucent slime. Her green eyes glowed brightly.

Goliath threw out a hand to a nearby railing and stopped their forward movement. He watched confused as his comrade walked steadily towards him.

Light Lass, or the shell that had been Light Lass, approached Goliath but eyed the sleeping form of Sunburst.

Goliath turned about to let Sunburst float safely behind him. However, when he turned his attention back to Light Lass she was mere inches away. His hard, chiseled face looked full into her smooth, flawless perfect beauty. And the strange solid green, emerald eyes that shone from within.

Goliath found himself sucked down into their cool depths. He watched them pulsate and glow, a constant, mesmerizing motion of colour. Pulsating over and over.

“You are an excellent specimen,” her English accented voice spoke softly to him. “Perhaps you are the one to join with us to make the new species. Your mind is simple, but your strength is great. Already you have surrendered. Sleep and forget all that you are.”

Goliath’s eyes dropped shut. His jaw slackened, letting his mouth fall open. His barbarian features were childlike in sleep.

Light Lass appraised the nearest door. Satisfied with its designation, she keyed the door to open then walked back over and grabbed hold of Sunburst by an ankle. She hauled the floating heroine into the room. Then returned and tugging Goliath by the hand led him also within.

Inside the room, Light Lass closed and locked the door mechanism and then appraised the sleeping quarters. She had laid Sunburst in a crumpled heap in the corner by the door. The drone’s venom was very effective, so the super powered female would be out for hours.

The room, perhaps five by seven meters, would be sufficient for the experiment. A bed, two wall cabinets and a computer desk. But there was ample space in the centre. At that very spot, Goliath already floated.

She walked over to him. Relinquishing her need for gravity, she floated up to him, matching his almost horizontal position. She examined him in anticipation, then grasping hold of his T-shirt for leverage, she reached down, unzipped his jean shorts, and tugged them down forcefully to his ankles. Another tug and they zipped off across the room.

Eyeing his limp man meat, she reached down and grabbed hold of it by the base. Her already slick, slimy fingers slid easily up and down the floppy length of it. She smiled as it quickly responded to her rapid motions, the shaft growing harder and longer.

Holding it again by the base, she bent towards it, taking it into her warm mouth—her lips washing up and down it rapidly. As it grew, she found herself being forced farther and farther away until finally she lifted her head away in amazement. It had grown to a good 18 inches long and four inches wide.

“Awaken, slave,” she ordered the behemoth.

In response, his dull, unfocused eyes opened immediately. His soul once again fell into hers as she looked down and over into his defenseless eyes. “Let loose the animal that you are. A creature consumed with desire, lust and need. Awake and mate with me, human,” she commanded.

He blinked once, then roared a cry of animal madness. She smiled briefly, but it faded as he seized her by the shoulders and hurled her into the cabin’s wall. Her head led the way, smashing at an obscene angle against it. The next sound was the slick smack of the rest of her body crashing into it and then rebounding off of it. Her eyes were open, but the green light had faded.

Goliath reached out and yanked the drifting woman to him. Holding her by the shoulders, he lifted her along side him. Aiming for her huge, milky white DD breasts, his mouth encircled a large, dark nipple. His tongue assaulted it fiercely, bringing the nipple erect. He sucked on it hungrily before finally biting into it without concern.

Light Lass shrieked awake, her mind exploding with familiar human pain. Before she could fully awaken, Goliath spun her around so her back was towards him and then bent her slightly forwards.

There, with both of them floating in the zero-g environment, he grabbed her by the hips and rammed his thick, rock hard dick into her hot, moist cunt.

Her head looked up and forward to the exit way with a scream of simple, pure human agony. Her eyes wide in utter shock. The 18 inches withdrew then rammed fully inside her again. And again. And again. She tried in vain to look around at him, to lock her gaze with his to halt the fierce attack, but with every thrust forward her body screamed along every nerve with pain.

“Too big!” she half-screamed, half-cried as Goliath pumped her vigorously. His mighty hands half hauling her onto his cock and half pulling himself into her as they floated in the chamber. His mighty muscles strained with exertion as he used her like some sort of sex toy.

With one final screech she passed out. Her arms, which had been trying in vain to reach back to free herself, floated uselessly out to her sides. They swished back and forth as he continued to ram her body back and forth on his cock.

* * *

Batboy blinked. Strange. His mind turned over the word again. Strange. He watched the stream of ejaculate float up through the air, twisting and snacking. Slowly his eyes followed it downward to see, with astonishment, that it was coming from him. His pants were down and he had a hand wrapped firmly around his solid rod.

He lifted his hand hesitantly away then shook his head vigorously from left to right. Then again he watched the stream of his own jism float out and away from him. “What the hell happened? How the.” his voice trailed off. Pushing himself backwards, over the chair, he nimbly floated away from his mess.

The last thing he remembered was. losing himself in the eyes of a nude Light Lass. Yes, a nude Light Lass! “But was she really here? No, she couldn’t have been. It must have been a dream,” he rationalized quietly to himself. “Geez, what’s happening to me?” Yanking up his pants, he chose for the moment to ignore the event and get back to work. He’d have to deal with his nervous break down, or whatever it was, later.

He turned in the chair and examined the computer panel before him. Communications were still down, internally and externally. He’d need time to figure out the computer logs. “Better get to them then.”

As he sat down at another terminal, he traced a finger gingerly along his ribs. “Ouch! That’s strange, why do my ribs hurt so much.?”

* * *

The minutes rolled by, not registering with Goliath as he manipulated his rag doll. His motions became more and more rapid, fiercely banging her with all his might. Eventually, he erupted his mighty stream of jism into her. An ear shattering cry of ecstasy filled the room and echoed through the station. She quaked slightly, moaning as he completely withdrew from her.

A trail of blood and cum oozed out of her as Goliath drifted contentedly away.

A portion of her mind kicked in and Light Lass wearily opened her blood shot eyes. Only half awake, she watched the hallway hatch before her slide open. Outside, just to the right of it, Batboy squatted by the door mechanism, his hands holding some sort of computer device with wires leading to the door’s lock mechanism.

Light Lass, trying to push aside the pain that wracked her body, turned about and brought her gaze in line with Goliath’s. “Kill him,” her coarse, dry voice croaked. She licked her lips and swallowed. They had no need for the other male now.

“Oh shit,” she heard the small human cry out. Without looking at him, she knew he had scurried down the corridor. Goliath hurled himself along the ceiling, his mighty hands ripping into the metal. He whipped past the door and around the corner after the fleeing prey.

Gingerly she reached down, feeling her sore abdomen and then her raw cunt. Her hips ached and felt horribly bruised, but even worse her insides felt like they were on fire.

“Where... am... I?” came the sleepy voice from the corner of the room. Light Lass looked in amazement to see Sunburst straightening up along side the wall. The heroine held a hand to her head as she blinked, trying to regain her bearings.

Truly amazing, thought Light Lass as she watched the human female. Such endurance. Perhaps she was the one.

She floated over Sunburst, who looked up at her confused. “Light Lass... is that you? God, what happened to you! And. what happened to your eyes?”

Light Lass reached Sunburst and placed her arms on each of her. She laid the palms of her hands flat against the wall. Their eyes locked onto one another.

“What are you doing?” Sunburst asked sleepily, the alien venom still active in her system. She found herself staring into the depths of the emerald eyes. A memory in the back of her mind tried to resurface. For some reason it seemed strangely familiar.

Light Lass’ eyes pulsated softly as she spoke. “That’s right. Gaze into my eyes and relax. It feels good to relax. You need to relax. Because you’re so tired. So very, very tired. Isn’t that right?”

Sunburst barely nodded, “Yes.. I’m. so tired. very. very.. tired..”

“Let all your will drain away. Surrender. Surrender.”

“Sssuurrendder.,” Sunburst slurred the word, her slightly parted lips remaining open. Her hooded eyes stared freely into the green, cool depths.

“There is no need to resist. Obey and relax. Obey. Relax.”

With a simple, quiet sigh, the far too often assaulted mind of Sunburst winked away with ease. Her blank, unfocused stare awaited commands.

“Now sleep. Soon you will be one of us.”

Her eyes sunk shut and blackness of sleep enveloped her.

* * *

Warm, moist air.

“What...where.?” muttered Sunburst to herself. Her groggy mind tried valiantly to pull itself together again. The dim room blurred before her half-lidded eyes as she sought to make sense of the subdued multi-coloured computer lights and strange vegetation.

She could feel herself secured to a wall, floating in the freeness of zero gravity. A large bruised area on her right cheek felt swollen and tight. Someone had hit her hard, hadn’t they? she tried to recall unsuccessfully.

The tendrils of her disheveled hair floated around her, blocking her vision. Instantly regretting her next action, she flung her head back and forth quickly, sending her hair whipping back and clearing her line of sight. The blood in her skull protested loudly with a wallop of pressure forcing her eyes shut in a grimace of pain.

Blindly she yanked at her bonds; strange green veins held her wrists and ankles to the metal wall. Cracking open her eyes experimentally, she looked around the room in the dim light. What are they? she puzzled. She could just make out the outlines of other forms—forms of other women. Like her they were all attached to the wall, but unlike her, they were all naked and, by the looks of it, all pregnant and quite aways along in their terms.

“Wait a minute,” she began, looking reluctantly down at herself. “Oh, shit!” She too was naked, her mammoth tits floating before her for all the world to see. Her mighty amazon figure of strength trussed up against a wall like a hunter’s prize. To make matters worse, she was also covered from head to toe in a slick layer of oozing warm slime.

“My god,” Sunburst gasped as her eyes adjusted more to the light. A myriad of alien tentacles covered the room, leading into the mouths and vaginas of the slumbering women. And all the tentacles converged in an eye straining site. Straining, because it had no definite form her mind could link to—no common pattern or lines. A huge misshapen entity of bulbish patterns of green, slimy material. Almost pod-like. It was a sickening sight with strange patches of it glowing like fluorescent lichen.

Her mouth opened in both shock and fear, trying to form a word of exclamation as a thick tentacle lifted itself up from the disgusting mass. She was given no time to react, since it zipped towards her forehead—far too fast even if she had been at her best—and with a sickening suction sound attached itself to her smooth skin.

“Arghhh,” she groaned as the searing pain burned through her mind. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her eyelids quivering as she reflexively clenched her muscles in a wrenching spasm, throwing her chest out as her back arched and she pushed away from the wall.

Like a switch turning off, her eyes fully closed and her body relaxed. Her face took on the peaceful look of sleep.

In a dream she saw it. The same alien entity that lay before her in reality. It was still equally misshapen in her dream. It spoke to her. Not of words or pictures, but of thought. She was the one. The one it was looking for to complete its mission. It needed to borrow from her species to ensure their defeat. It needed her. A strong, powerful host to bare the young.

What young? her mind questioned, but there was no response.

She was the one, it continued. Her genetic code was correct. But first, she needed to be prepared.

The tentacle detached itself from her glistening forehead. From the wound a bubble of blood floated out in the zero gravity. The tentacle drifted off, as another approached and forced its way behind her head and under her slick long golden hair. When it reached the nape of her neck, it slowly chewed its way in and remained there for a minute before retracting, leaving a green patch of alien skin behind. The tentacles that restrained her now released and drifted away.

Sunburst’s eyes snapped open, the green unearthly light spilling out. But it just as quickly vanished as the natural green of her eyes returned.

And then she screamed! A deafening “No!” that echoed throughout the chamber, throwing the alien mass into convulsions of panic. Rage filled her as she drifted away from the wall. “No, I’m tired of this crap! I will not be controlled again! Not by Emerald and certainly not by a giant alien pod!”

With clenched fingers, she rammed them into the back of her neck and the alien flesh there. Both green alien and red human blood burst out as her fingers stabbed inward and ripped out the alien flesh. Her scream renewed as it tore away. The agonizing pain pushed her anger beyond its limits.

A second later she held the growth before her—a mound of still living alien skin. She crushed it in her fist and the squishy oozing thing died silently. At her neck she could feel her blood freely flowing, consciousness threatening to leave her.

Having floated up and away from the wall, she tumbled forward slightly, kicked up at the close ceiling, then shot herself down at the alien. The last tendrils that had attached her to the wall ripped free. Although it was already regaining its self-control, its glowing form still quivered.

Smashing into it like a human missile, she grabbed hold of it with her outstretched arms. Her hands grabbed hold and she hauled herself flush against its viscous surface. Her nails dug into its soft sides. Tentacles swarmed around her as she began to squeeze. She hugged it with all her might.

It screamed without words, its tentacles waving about like a sea of wind blown grass. But several of the erratic tentacles found their attacker. They smacked their teeth lined mouths into the flesh of her hands, legs and back. She ignored them all, allowing the pain to urge her on. She maneuvered her legs up and around. Then she squeezed with her legs as well. All her concentration focused itself on the destroying the vile creature.

With her head turned to the side, and her eyes held tight in strain, she didn’t see the gas mask-like tentacle snake forward and attach itself solidly over her mouth and nose. Her eyes snapped open in startled panic as she felt the thick cloud of gas forced deep into her lungs.

Immediately her strength waned, her mind clouding over in a haze of sleep. Her dimming intellect realized she was about to lose, so she threw the last of her strength into one last massive bear hug. The very squeeze itself drove more of the anesthetic gas out of the creature, blasting it threw the tentacle and painfully into her lungs. All awareness of her body left her in a wash of lethargy.

Her glazed eyes rolled backwards in her head as she collapsed away onto her right side beside the giant pod. With the tentacle still attached to her face, her breathing became quieter and quieter. Her left arm lay across her stacked breasts. It twitched slightly, jiggling her slick, glistening globes as a portion of her mind still tried to resist sleep.

From nearby she thought she could hear a whimpering sound... then she fell into the depths of her own mind.

* * *

Ouch. The back of her neck hurt. No, scrub that thought. It was beyond words. Sunburst blinked her eyes open and stared into the concerned white voids of Batboy’s.

“Easy, just lie still,” he cautioned her.

Odd. She could feel gravity.

The florescent lights overhead stabbed into her mind. A moment later the room resolved itself into an Earth side military hospital. Several rows of hospital beds lined the sides of an expansive white room. Beside her the costumed Batboy sat watching her intently. At the next bed over, she could see Light Lass sitting up against her bed’s headboard. A paperback novel lay open in the lap of her hospital gown. She smiled politely. A bandage could just be made out at the back of her neck.

Sunburst reached slowly up, feeling the linen sheets against her arms and the thin hospital gown that covered her. She fumbled at her own neck for the bandage that she already knew was there too.

“Hey, none of that,” Batboy warned. “Just relax, you’ll be okay.” He reached over and guided her hand back down to the bed, holding it gently.

She closed her eyes and let her mind spin around quietly. She could still feel her mask securely on, protecting her identity. Finally she asked about what had happened.

“Well, you did it!” he congratulated her with a slight grasp of her hand. “Whatever the hell that was, you killed it and saved us all. Apparently it had a mind link with its victims. The second it died it released Light Lass and Goliath. Fortunately for Goliath, actually, because I was just about to clobber him.”

“Yeah, right,” the laughing voice of Light Lass chimed in.

“Well, anyway,” Batboy resumed, “the two of you will be alright. And the women on the space station have all been taken care of by the military. I’m told they’ll be treated and released soon. As for the male complement of the station, I’m afraid the creature digested them all. Actually, it was probably done by the impregnated women as well.”

“Yuck,” Sunburst moaned. “Remind me why we did that again?”

[End]