The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Advert

Chapter 3

1 month later

Lisa appraised herself in the mirror. The figure squeezed into the red skin-tight latex micro dress was recognisable but changed from when she first came to the house. She looked like a photo shopped version of that girl. She lifted each of her large round breasts in turn ensuring her cleavage was as deep as possible and the dress was as near to revealing nipple as could be considered decent. The move was an unconscious one. Neither Lorelei or Kieran had given her specific instructions to this effect, but she had begun to understand that her programming had been based on turning her subconscious mind against her. Every time she tried to resist a new indignity she found herself mechanically following orders and acting as though she was delighted to be doing so. The stronger she resisted, the more enthusiastically her body seemed to relish in her humiliation. As such she had stopped fighting every command, and just let herself go along for the ride. She even stopped paying attention to what was being said to her most of the time and spent her time day-dreaming as her body served its master and mistress’s every instruction. As the days wore in she found herself becoming more and more the blank, compliant, obedient slave everyone presumed she was. When she did float into awareness she was always smiling, always attentive and always wet.

It was Sunday morning, and as she entered Kieran & Lorelei’s room to wake them and receive her instructions for the day she realised she was looking forward to a day spent serving her owners. It made her horny to do as she was told. To not be able to say no. She had got used to not having any choice, to the point she didn’t really think about it anymore. It was almost peaceful not having to think for herself. To not have to make any decisions. And then there were the orgasms. Kieran only had to snap his fingers and she would cum harder then she had ever done before coming to the house. She had adjusted.

She took her position next to the bed in the master bedroom. Stood at attention, balanced on her 5inch heels, shoulders back, chest out. As the master and mistress of the house slept on, her left hand slipped inside the top of her dress and under her lacy black bra and began playing with her right nipple. Her right hand slipped under the hem of her shiny skirt, into her thong and began rubbing her clit. She bit her lip. She must not make a sound. Not until she came. That was the rule. She was their alarm clock, and her orgasmic moan the thing that woke them each day. It didn’t take long. It never did. Although it was sometimes harder when they snoozed her, and she would have to wait for 10 minutes at attention and staring ahead before making herself cum again. This morning the couple seemed to be stirring at the first ask. They ignored her though, as they always did until they needed her. Her task complete she stood still staring ahead, hands by her side, her dress short enough that her fingers rested on her stockings. She wore the simpering smile which was her default and waited to be commanded.

Kieran and Lorelei stepped into view, both freshly showered and dressed in thick white robes; Lorelei with her hair in a towel. “What were you planning to wear today love?” Kieran asked.

“Nothing special” Lorelei replied “why?”

“No reason. Its just my friend Joshua might be coming over this afternoon to watch the game.”

“In that case I will be wearing something that covers me from neck to ankle. A Burka perhaps. I don’t like that man. He looks at me like a hungry animal and he doesn’t mind taking liberties with his hands.”

“Hmmm. You are right. It might be better for everyone if he saw a different side of you. Doll.”

“You don’t mean?” She started to reply. “You cant mean her. She is fine for when its just you and me, but she is a total bimbo. She has no shame. Except I have to live with the memories and the humiliation when I come back.”

“Oh I think we can solve that little problem too” he said smiling.

“I am warning you Kieran. Don’t you do it. I’ll....”

Lisa never found out what Lorelei would do, because Kieran had snapped his fingers and said “blank” at that moment causing Lorelei to stopped speaking mid-sentence and her expression to become glazed.

“That’s it good girl. Now I am going to count down from 3 and when I reach zero you will wake up as Doll. Do you remember who Doll is Lorelei.”

“Yes sir. Doll is not a person. It is a thing. A sex toy to be played with. It likes to be played with. It likes displaying itself to make people want to play with it. It does not have thoughts, or feelings or opinions. It can only obey commands.”

“Very good Doll. 3-2-1 awake.” Lorelei blinked and then a vacant smile appeared on her face. “You see Lisa,” Kieran said “This is what I had before you came along. Perhaps this means a different role for you today. We shall see. Anyway, lets find some clothes for you to wear shall we Doll. Pink I think.”

“Yes Sir,” Lorelei, now Doll, replied.

Kieran had spent the morning reacquainting himself with Doll, and had told Lisa to find Laure, the French maid, and make her aware they were to have guests that afternoon, and then to complete her scheduled programming. Except he gave her a new title to load into the computer; Courtesan. Lisa wondered the meaning of that title, as she sank into the chair, fitted the helmet and felt herself automatically begin to drop into trance as soon as she heard Kieran’s voice begin speaking.

He was standing next to the chair when Lisa floated back into consciousness. “Joshua is on his way Pet, so time for you to join us.” He led the way through the house to the lounge where Lorelei seemed be posed like a mannequin in one corner. She was wearing an outfit which screamed slutty bimbo, stripper or pornstar. A tiny pink belt of a skirt, white patent stiletto heels and spandex halter-neck top split to the navel. Her eyes were glassy and her smile fixed as she stood frozen in a glamour model pose.

Joshua was a creep. A bit too well kept to be truly good looking, and too smarmy and full of himself to be attractive. As soon as he entered the room he had looked Lisa up and down and leered even whilst shaking Kieran’s hand and being introduced to Lisa as his executive assistant. “How do you like working for this loser then eh?” Joshua asked Lisa. She smiled even wider, or rather her face did, and she heard herself reply “oh yes sir, I love working for Kieran and Lorelei. It makes me happy to serve their every need.”

Joshua grinned in response. Then he noticed Lorelei on the corner and sauntered over to Her saying “nice looking toy you have here K. Mind if I play with her?”

“Sure. She is just a Doll after all” he replied smiling and walking towards them whilst looking directly into Lorelei’s glazed eyes. “An inanimate object I use as an ornament, as one does a vase or a lamp.”

Lisa knew Lorelei would be able to hear Kieran’s words. Why else would he be saying it. It was making her wet and she was sure it would be having the same effect on Lorelei. She wasn’t showing it though. She remained a smiling mannequin even as Joshua’s hands moved under her skirt and top and began playing with her pussy and nipples. Lisa looked on almost as fixed in place as Lorelei, remembering what Lorelei had said just before Kieran had made her a doll; “I don’t like that man.” Lisa could understand why. She was creeped out by this guy. But there was something hot about watching Lorelei being treated like an object.

“OK, that’s enough,” Kieran said to Joshua “I have something special for you. Doll, release.” Lorelei came to life again. “Mmmmm thank you Sir.” she breathed dropping her arms to her sides and standing up straighter. “The game is about to start” Kieran went on “go get some snacks and a beer and then get into position to be my cocksleeve”

Lorelei giggled and bounced a little at the knees making her chest heave attractively. “Yes sir, thank you sir, " before bounding out of the room. They all watched her leave. “Whats a cocksleave?” Joshua asked. “She kneels in front of me whilst I am watching the TV and takes my cock in her mouth. Then she just holds it there. No sucking or touching until I tell her otherwise. Makes her feel like an object I am just using. Speaking of which...”

Kieran turned to Lisa and walked over to where she had adopted her default pose; heels together, shoulders back. He leaned over and whispered in her ear “Courtesan, Joshua is your client”

“yes Sir, thank you Sir” Lisa found herself saying chirpily. She felt her muscles relax as her mind accepted the trigger. She wasn’t blankly waiting at attention for instructions. She felt more free somehow. As if her leash had been loosened somewhat. Then she saw Joshua walk into her eye line and felt her pussy gush. He didn’t look any different, but at the same time she hadn’t ever been so attracted to another human being in her life. She found herself slinking over to him, rolling her hips and moistening her lips as she went. “I will be your entertainment for the evening sir” she said seductively slipping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a deep kiss. “Who would you have me be for you sir?” she asked as she pulled away again. She couldn’t believe how she was acting. She had plenty of practise being slutty for Kieran, but that was under very specific direction. Now it seemed as if someone had downloaded a sultry vixen personality over her own and it was in full control. Joshua was trying to recover from his surprise and keep his cool in the face of what he could see was a great opportunity. “Well, I like an passionate woman,’ he said “and that is clearly what you are, so I see no need for you to be anyone else.”

“Mmmmm. In that case why don’t we go upstairs and fuck then” Lisa replied grabbing his hand and walking towards the door enroute to the bedroom. “Just second Pet” Kieran said. “Let me just check we all know the ground rules.”

“Yes sir,” she replied “until midnight I am Joshua’s fuck toy. I am to focus entirely on his pleasure and be his sexual fantasy.” “And after midnight?” Kieran asked

“His time will have run out & I will no longer have any interest in pleasing Joshua. I will resume my default programme and return to you for further commands.”

“Very good Pet. Now off you kids go and have fun”

“Yes sir, thank you sir” she replied " Come on Joshua, I cant wait to have your cock inside me and the sooner we are fucking the more time will have to fuck.” Lisa couldn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth, or that she was about to fuck random stranger on the basis of a command from Kieran. She knew she didn’t even like the guy really, and she was surfing a wave of hypnosis induced sexual fog, but she couldn’t help getting excited at the thought of kneeling in her latex mini-dress and heels and submissively sucking on his cock. Her mouth almost watered at the anticipation, as she entered the bedroom and turned to do just that.

As Lisa and Joshua disappeared upstairs, Kieran turned to find his wife, as expected, kneeling front of the sofa, staring straight ahead, mouth open and ready to receive his cock. He smiled and went to watch the game.