The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adytum Documentary Project

[M/M, MC, hypno, incest]

[Synopsis: David makes a documentary about his hiking trip to a sacred Native American site with his twin brother, his professor, and two other students. One year later after their disappearance, his footage was found.]

Disclaimer: There’s sex, sodomy, and maybe a few other minor perversions in this. If you don’t like that sort of thing, read something else. Everybody in the story is legal age. Parts of this story may be autobiographical, or it might be all fiction—who can say?

Copyright © 2001 by Wrestlr. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

Comments to

Wrestlr’s fiction is archived at the following URLs:

* * *

Adytum Documentary Project, Part 4

by Wrestlr

Tape 4

(The camera sees nothing but black with sporadic flicks of light. Night. The view fumbles and rights itself, panning around a large campfire and the fire-lit faces of Ted and Jake.)

David: (From behind the camera.) “You know, this fire is, like, really nice. I wanna say thanks for inviting me along on this trip and letting me film it. I got some really good footage today, and I’m gonna get some really great footage tomorrow. Here’s to tomorrow.” (Hoists a beer into the camera’s view.)

Jake: (Tapping his beer can against David’s.) “Here’s to tomorrow. I think I’m gonna finish off this beer and then I’m gonna hit the sack.”

Ted: “Yeah, I’m gonna turn in too.”

David: “Well, I want to get an early start tomorrow, so ...”

(The camera follows Jake into the tent. It focuses on his ass as he slides through the flap. When the camera follows him inside, Jake is flopping down on his back.)

Jake: (Whispering.) “I’m so tired.”

(As Jake starts to slide his shorts off, the camera is turned off. After a second of static—an unknown amount of time in real life, the signal resumes. The camera’s light is off, and the picture is black. At first, only voices are heard.)

Jake: (Whispering urgently.) “Can you hear that, man?”

(The audio track carries the sound of someone fumbling against the camera in the dark. In the background are the sounds of a man moaning. David turns on the camera light, and Jake’s face and bare shoulder flare into the shot. Jake winces and squints against the light.)

Jake: “There it is again.”

(The camera pushes forward, through the tent flap and into the dark night beyond. The fire has burned down to embers.)

David: “You see anything?”

Jake: “It’s coming from ... That’s Ted and Damien’s tent?”

(The camera aims at the small tent. The tent walls jolt from within as someone inside moves in the close quarters.)

Ted: (From inside the tent.) “Oh, yeah—I always wondered what another dude’s dick would feel like.”

David: (Whispering.) “Did he say—Omigod! Do you know what they’re—”

Jake: (Whispering; trying not to laugh.) “They’re having sex! Ted and Damien!”

David: “Fuck, man—I know Damien’s a fag, but I didn’t know Ted was too!”

Jake: “C’mon back inside, man. I don’t think I wanna see this.”

(The camera follows Jake’s bare butt back into the tent. Jake sprawls out on his back on top of his sleeping bag.)

David: “Hey, Jake, you remember yesterday, when we were jacking off together with the porn mag ...?”

Jake: “Yeah ...?”

David: “Why did you tell Damien we never did anything like that together before?”

Jake: “Shit, man, he’s a fag. I didn’t want him thinking we were fags too. Besides, that shit we used to do was just kid stuff. Just kids being curious, y’know?”

David: “I dunno, man. These last couple of days, I been thinking a lot about what we used to—”

Jake: “Don’t, man. Just ... don’t, okay? That’s over. Just turn off the camera and let’s get some sleep, okay?”

David: (Quiet and uncertain.) “Dude, if that’s true, why are you getting ...”

(The camera zooms in on Jake’s cock, semi-hard and rising. Jake has his eyes closed and doesn’t respond. The scene jumps as David sets the camera aside. In the cramped quarters, the camera picks up Jake’s body from the chin down. In the center of the shot, David slides up against Jake’s legs and bends over his hips.)

David: “You okay with this?”

(The camera catches Jake close his eyes but give no other response. He stretches out, and his head moves out of the frame entirely. David takes hold of Jake’s cock and strokes it, looking fascinated. After a moment, he bends closer. In the scene, his tongue can be seen licking the head of Jake’s cock. He fits his mouth over the head and starts to suck it, using his hand to stroke the part of the shaft that he can’t get into his mouth. After his head bobs up and down on Jake’s shaft a few times, he pulls off.)

David: “I don’t know about you, but I got this really huge rush going over me—I don’t know what it is. You should try this, bro.”

Jake: “I dunno ... It’s been a while.”

(As David works his shorts off, he kicks the camera, turning it so that it catches Jake from the nipples down. David turns his body so that his legs fall alongside Jake’s torso. David bends back over Jake’s cock, where his head blocks the camera’s view of his mouth sucking Jake’s cock. After a moment, Jake sighs contentedly and reaches for David’s cock. David’s hips are in the way, but the camera captures the motion of Jake’s arm pumping in David’s crotch.)

Jake: “Your beard stubble—it feels good on my balls when you suck me.”

David: “You like that?”

Jake: “Oh, yeah, dude. Your mouth feels so much better than my girlfriend. I should say, my ex-girlfriend.”

David: “Your dick keeps hitting this place in my mouth that feels really good. I can’t believe how good this feels.”

Jake: “I can’t believe it’s been so long since we did this. You’re making my dick feel great.”

David: “Wanna know what would feel even better?”

Jake: “Way ahead of you, bro.”

(Jake climbs across the camera’s field of view and rummages in a backpack. He puts something in David’s hand.)

David: “Condoms? Lubricant? Dude, why’d you bring these on a trip where there’s no chicks?”

Jake: “I didn’t bring them. I just found them in my pack yesterday.”

David: “Well, never look a gift horse in the mouth.”

Jake: (Grinning.) “Or in the ass?”

David: “I’m gonna fuck your ass.”

Jake: “Naw—I’m gonna fuck yours.”

(Jake and David wrestle and, in the cramped space of the tent, one of them accidentally kicks the camera. The angle catches them from the thighs down. After a few minutes, their wrestling slows, turns into the glide of horny flesh on flesh. Eventually, one is face down, legs spread. The other climbs between those legs. Which twin is which cannot be determined from the thighs down.)

Unknown: (Whispering.) “Oh, yeah—that feels great. Fuck me, bro. Fuck me now.”

(The camera captures the motion of one twin positioning his cock, slightly off-screen, at the other twin’s ass, then pushing forward.)

Both: (In unison.) “Oh, yeah!”

(The camera catches their grunts and groans as they move together. After a few minutes, the fucking twin’s legs tense.)

Unknown: (Whimpering.) “I’m gonna cum.

Other: (Whispering.) “Do it. Shoot it!”

Unknown: “Dude, I’m gonna cum! Ah! Uh!”

Other: “Whoa! Oh, my God! Gonna cum too.”

(The twin getting fucked moves his leg, kicking the camera again. The lens now aims at their ankles. The fucking twin, tensed, suddenly sags, spent.)

Unknown: (Whispering.) “Oh, yeah, dude. That was better than my girlfriend ever was ...”

(Their legs leave the camera’s field of vision. The microphone picks a sound that might be kissing.)

Jake: (Off-screen.) “Holy—David, you bastard, were you filming us?”

David: (Also off-screen.) “Naw—it’s okay. See? It wasn’t even aimed at us. It didn’t get anything.”

(David’s flushed face juts into the camera’s line of sight. The screen tilts as he fumbles with the controls, and the camera goes off. After a brief burst of static, the picture resumes. The camera jerks, aimed at the inside of the tent, as someone fumbles with the controls.)

Jake: (Off-screen.) “Shit! Shit! Shit! Where’re my shorts?”

David: (Yelling behind the camera.) “Hang on a second.”

Damien: (From outside the tent.) Hurry it up. This is important. We’ve got an emergency here.”

David: “Ready?”

Jake: “Yeah.”

Jake pushes past the camera, pushes open the tent flap. Brilliant sunlight causes the auto-aperture to darken the picture. As the camera follows Jake’s ass out trough the tent, the image corrects itself. The camera pans up Damien’ body to his face.

Jake: “So what’s the big crisis? And what’s this stuff all over the place?”

Damien: “It’s the Professor’s stuff. He’s missing.”

David: “No way!”

Jake: “He’s probably just gone off to take a crap or something.”

Damien: “No, he’s not. Ted and me, we already went looking around a little. He’s not anywhere around. We tried yelling and yelling, and he doesn’t answer us.”

The camera zooms in on Jake picking through some of the debris strewn across the camp. In close-up, the camera pans across various personal effects on the ground—a shirt, a toothbrush, a sock.

Jake: “How come we didn’t hear it when all this shit got thrown around?”

Damien: “Now you see what I’m saying? Something’s happened to the Professor.”

(The tape runs out.)

To be continued.