The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

After Sales Service

Perry finished entering his figures into the computer. One more sale and he would be top salesman again this month. Perry liked to be first, closing a sale was the whole thing for Perry, he was a born salesman. Even at twenty-two he had knowledge of people that bordered on the uncanny. He could spot a sale at a thousand metres. Even customers that the others gave up on always seemed to give in to Perry and his particular sales technique. Perry knew that a couple more good months and he would have is own dealership. Then he would maybe look for his own business. Perry was smart, attractive, intelligent and as smooth as silk but the trait that made him unstoppable as a salesman was his ability to talk his customers to a point where they agreed with everything he said and then wham one more Porsche could hit the road.

Perry heard his office door open and looked up, his face already had his best “trust me look” posted for all to see. Ready to go to work. This time Perry’s smile almost turned to amazement as he saw the woman in the doorway it was Blaize Hamden who’s sultry pouting look had graced the cover of a thousand magazines, Perry instantly took in her perfect figure and flawless face topped of by long silky auburn hair. To say he was impressed would have been and understatement. Perry was however nothing but professional the look stayed, the chair was offered and Perry was looking for his next sale.

“Good morning Miss, how can I help you?”

Perry didn’t use her name, he rightly guessed that it would amuse her that she had gone unrecognised in a world that to often stole her privacy and turned it into titbits of news.

“I’m looking for a new car.”

She smiled. Perry returned the smile

“Yeh, I guess that was a little obvious, Sorry”

“No problem Miss. do you have a model in mind?”

“Not really I’m interested in Speed, style and something European.”

“OK, well the Porsche is a good choice on both counts. What about cost?”

Perry already knew the answer. But it was a question he always asked.”

“No problem.”

“Good. You are definitely in the right place. Shall we take a look at the options.”

“Sure”

“Right then follow me.”

Perry led her out into the showroom amongst the row of cars.

“Tell me do you want the technical stuff or just the sexy hetero bullshit?”

Perry smiled and Blaize laughed.

“Just give me the hetero bullshit”

“OK then, this here sleek black one is top of the range, It’ll take you up to 160 in the blink of an eye. A veritable babe magnet. Top down wind in your hair, German engineering and handled by an American. What more could you want?”

Blaize laughed again. This was the first car salesman she had met that hadn’t made her want to vomit.

“I’ll be honest with you miss. If you take her for a test drive I guarantee you’ll not want to bring her back.”

“Was that more of the hetero bullshit”

“It certainly was Miss?”

“Hamden, Blaize Hamden.”

“Really. I thought you looked familiar.”

They both laughed each understanding the little white lie and taking it for what it was

“So do I get a test Drive.”

“Ready when you are Miss Hamden. I’ll drive for a while, explain a few things and then we’ll swap over when we reach the freeway if that’s alright with you?. My name is Perry by the way.”

“OK Perry, let’s go.”

Perry opened the door and let Blaize get in, then in a smooth and well practiced movement he sat himself behind the wheel. Before he started the engine he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small silver charm on a chain and hooked it over the rear view mirror.

“What’ that for?”

“It’s sort of a lucky charm. I don’t go anywhere without it.”

“It’s pretty”

“It looks great when the cars moving, it sparkles wonderfully.”

“Don’t you find that distracting”

“Actually no, it’s kind of comforting knowing it’s there and catching the sparkles in the corner of my eye?”

“OK”

“A lot of my passengers actually find it quite fascinating, if you watch it carefully it’s amazing what you can see. But I digress your obviously only interested in the car anyway. Shall we go.”

“Great I can’t wait.”

Perry started the engine and drove off. Minutes later they were pounding down the freeway. Perry kept up a running commentary on the control and handling of the car. He kept glancing at Blaize and was glad to find that she was finding the hanging charm as fascinating as he had hoped.

Despite herself and her interest in the car Blaize had started watching the charm almost as soon as they had pulled away, the way it could bounce the light as it spun and swung from side to side was really quite fascinating. After a while she had ceased to hear what Perry was saying. Even the wind in her hair and the noise of the traffic had been forgotten. Blaize just stared open mouthed at the spinning charm all interest in the car gone.

Perry eventually pulled over to the side of the road and left the engine idling. He looked over at Blaize and examined her face. She was still staring at the charm even though it had now stopped moving. He eyes were glazed and her facial muscles were slack. Her mouth was slightly open and she was breathing deeply. Perry smiled remembering the first time when he was still a teenager when his prissy girlfriend had had the same look on her face after a long drive, he had thought she was ill at first, but gradually he had realised that she was in some form of trance. Later that night after a little work she had been more than eager to please him. But that had been some time ago and since then the pretty pendant had become his secret weapon in the war of the salesmen. It was no secret to anyone that most of his customers were women. Now he had Blaize Hamden in the palm of his hand. Her sultry dark haired beauty had been taunting him from movie posters and magazines for years and here she was nearly ready to run. Perry went into his well-practised routine.

First he started the charm swinging from side to side again, glad to see that the stars eyes were following it religiously.

“Hi Blaize, how do you feel?”

“Tired, Relaxed.”

“I see you like my charm?”

“Yes It’s lovely”

“Surely a better word would be fascinating, Sandra”

“Yes fascinating”

“There’s something about it that compels you to watch, it draws your attention, relaxes you, seduces you.”

“Yes, relaxes, seduces,”

“Even the quiet hum of the engine, gently vibrating it, making it spin and sparkle is captivating you.”

“Yes captivating me.”

“All your senses are telling you to relax now Blaize, The charm is making your eyes heavy as it fills your mind. The hum of the engine is massaging your body relaxing it into the soft upholstery. You want to sleep Blaize.”

“Want to sleep.”

“Yes you can sleep soon, Listen to my voice now Blaize it is becoming one with the sound of the engine lulling you relaxing you, helping you to sleep. My voice is everything to you. Watch the spinning charm Sandra.”

Sandra continued to watch oblivious to anything but the sound of Perry’s voice and the slow spinning charm put in motion by the soft purring engine.

“You are in a deep sleep now Blaize and you can hear nothing but the sound of my voice.”

“The sound of your voice.”

“You must have this car Blaize, you will do anything to own this car won’t you Blaize?”

“Yes anything.”

“To own this car you must obey me without question. Will you do that Blaize?”

Blaize hesitated and perry tensed.

“Yes Obey you.”

Perry relaxed again knowing that he was almost there.

“To own this car everytime you hear me say It’s time to book your scheduled service you will return to this deep hypnotic sleep and await my instructions.”

“ Await your instructions.”

“To own this car you will pay me whatever I ask and however I ask for it.

“Whatever you want.”

A grin spread across Perry’s face.

“One more thing the more you rev the engine the more aroused you will feel, the faster you drive the closer to orgasm you will feel. But you will not be able to have an orgasm until you here me say how was it for you.”

“How was it for you.”

“When I tap your arm you will wake up and get out of the car it will be your turn to drive.”

Perry took one last look at the hypnotised star and then he tapped her arm. Blaize’s eyes opened, she smiled and got out of the car.

“My turn I think?”

“She’s all yours”

Blaize pulled out onto the road and sped off back towards the city. Aware that the faster she went the more aroused she was becoming. Blaize had never felt turned on by a car before, the experience was amazing, every time she went into a lower gear to gain speed her body shuddered with pleasure and the faster she went the better she felt. Blaize new that she was already well lubricated she could feel a wet patch spreading across her panties, her breaths were coming short and sharp and she knew that she was sweating heavily. Blaize stole a glance at Perry, he was staring at her and smiling, she guessed that he knew how she was feeling and for some reason felt glad that she was sharing it with him. Blaize shook herself shook herself as she saw the Car dealership ahead. She slowed quickly and pulled onto the lot.

“I’m guessing you enjoyed that Miss Hamden?”

Blaize looked at him sheepishly.

“How was it for you.”

Blaize yelled as her body erupted in a huge orgasm, she was writhing in the seat, she grabbed the steering wheel with both hands and rested her head against the dashboard. The Orgasm finished Sandra closed her eyes and tried to control her breathing.

“If you come inside we can sign the papers.”

Blaize opened the door and stood shakily on her feet, she held the door tightly whilst she regained some sort of equalibrium, her eyes staring at the damp stain on the drivers seat. A testament to the power and intensity of her experiance. There eyes met and Blaize understood that she had shared somthing private with him. She should have felt ashamed or at the very least embarresed but in reality all she felt was horny. Blaize weakly followed him inside and sorted out the paperwork, an unspoken bond seemed to be growing between them. Blaize could not even take her eyes off of him, it made the formalities long and agonizing until fifteen minutes later she was driving away in the Porsche. The fact that she had paid Perry Twenty thousand dollars in commission on top of the price of the car was not troubling her at all. All blaize wanted to do was drive.

Perry watched her drive away; he pocketed her personal check and went back into the office.

Blaize spent the rest of the afternoon driving around and the farther and faster she drove the hornier and hornier she felt.But no matter how fast she drove she could not get to the point of orgasm. Six exhausting and frustrating hours later she pulled into the driveway of her house and dragged hersel slowly and painfully inside. Blaize dropped exhausted on the bed the unsatisfied lust within her making her sob with frustration, she tried in vain to bring herself off, to take herself over the edge and to finally satisfy her yearnings, but even the vibrator that had been her freind on many lonely evenings was eventually discarded, lying broken and uselesss where she had thrown it. Blaize continued to sob uncontrollably. Perry sitting outside in his car finally decided it was time to get in touch, he dialled her number.

“Hello”

Blaize sounded hoarse though crying and he could hear her pooly disguised sobs as she waited for him to speak she souded as if she was about to burst.

“Hello, who is this.”

“It’s time to book your scheduled service.”

There was silence on the line.

“Can you hear me Blaize?”

“Yes”

“Open the gate and let me in, make sure you open the front door as well.”

“Yes.”

The phone went dead and before Perry could put his phone away he heard a click and saw the electronically controlled gate open. He drove in the gates closing behind him.

Perry pushed open the front door and walked in. Blaize was stood in the hallway waiting. She was once again deeply hypnotised.”

“Are we alone.”

“Yes”

Perry relaxed; they had plenty of time now.

“How was it for you?”

Perry watched as Blaize was hit by another huge all consuming orgasm, he threw his jacket across a chair and began to untie his shirt. He watched as the exhausted actress sank to her knees a smile of pure exhausted pleasure lighting her face. She was in habiting another world now, a world where intense pleasure could come with a single phrase and in return all she had to do was obey. Perry stood there waiting his naked body almost shaking with exitement. He was hard and ready for some real action, up to now the pleasure had been all hers but now it was time to give blaize Hamden some of his special after sales service.

“Blaize regaining her equalibrium looked up at him for the first time her face filled with desire, she got to her knees and watched as he walked towards her. her mouth was open in anticipation as he grabbed her head and pulled it towards his throbbing member.

“Hold nothing back Blaize look on tonight as an extra payment on your new car.”

Blaize was floode with the desire to please him she loved the car, needed it had to keep it. She knew that whatever she had to do tonight, or for that matter on any other night was worth it, if only to feel the climax building as she watched the speed edge it’s way towards maximum. Blaize dipped her head forward and began to suck.

Perry hel himself as long as he could, but his own excitement got the better of him and within no time at all his juices were mingling with Blaizes saliva as they dripped slowly down her naked body, rivulets of fluid massaging here heaving breasts and then dripping away into the darkness. Perry watched fixated as each drop disappeared and with each section his cock became harder and nearer to action. Perry pulled Blaize to her feet and led her upstairs, soon she was pulling him on,, leading him into the massive bedroom where she usually slept alone. Blaize pulled him onto the already crumpled sheets and covered his mouth with his, their tongues met and at that instant with the unnerring instinct of a master marksmen his cock buried itself deep within the target and they began to move against each other. Each movement faster than the last as both Blaize and Perry strove to push the other one over the edge. In the end there was no victor as simultaneously they flew into a mutual satisfaction that left Blaize unconsciuos and Perry a gasping and trmbling heap. Perry soon fell asleep to, his limp member still embedded within her. Even in sleep they still seemed to pleasure each other and the silence of the night was sometimes broken by a moan or two as the sleeping partners touched each other in there dreams.

Perry woke first, aware of what he had found, He wanted her again and knew that if he chose he could keep coming back here for ever. He gently massaged her breasts and saw the shadow of a smile begin to light up her face. He would call her again from time to time, but the glare of publicity that surrounded her would soon encompass him as well, Perry frowned, he liked his life the way it was and despite last nights intense action Perry could not handle monogamy he had bought the T shirt and found it didn’t fit. No Blaize would get some more servicing in the future, but there were a lot more customers out there that needed some special attention. Besides he could always change his mind later. Perry lowered his hand and began to massage between Blaizes legs, Blaizes eyes began to open and Perry began to feel his exitement growing. There was plenty of time. Today was Sunday, Perry pulled her toward him and once again their lips locked and Perry started to give her another good service.