The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

The following story contains explicit descriptions of sexual activity and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are under the legal age to read this sort of stuff in your area, go do something else and come back when you’re less impressionable. Also, some of the things depicted in this story are dangerous or unethical, so please don’t try this at home.

This work is copyright © 2004 by The Sinner. You have my permission to copy and distribute this story in any medium for whatever purpose you wish, provided you copy it in its entirety (including the author’s byline and this disclaimer), and provided you allow others to copy it as well.

Much thanks is due to

  • Cal O’Shaw, whose comments on earlier versions of this story had an enormous influence on its development, and who proofread it;
  • Barnes Bankington, who also proofread it (though any remaining errors are the author’s fault);
  • and the many kind readers who’ve written to me over the last two and a half years encouraging me to keep writing. It’s good to be back.

After-School Special

by The Sinner

[deleted email address]

Part Two

The next episode picked up right where the previous one had left off. Sylvia found herself getting rapidly caught up in the plot. If possible, the show seemed even more captivating than it had been previously. The girls on the show seemed like walking sex-bombs. And the guys... Sylvia found her pussy growing warm as she looked at them.

Perhaps an hour later, her attention wandered briefly when she noticed Heather lifting Brittany off her lap and getting to her feet. The short blonde girl looked questioningly at her friend. “Wh-where are we going?”

“We’re going to the bathroom to take a shower,” Heather replied curtly. “Now get my bag and come on.” The dark, statuesque girl strode confidently out of the room while Brittany snatched up an overnight bag from the pile by the door and hurried to catch up.

Sylvia’s brow furrowed as she thought about what was going on, but just then one of the male stars appeared onscreen, and Sylvia found her eyes drawn immediately to his crotch. It struck her as odd that she was reacting so strongly—hell, this was actually the scrawniest, geekiest character on the show—but her curiosity was pushed away as she felt her pussy beginning to warm up.

Ten minutes later, Sylvia was dimly aware of the three girls on the love seat getting up, giggling, and walking out of the room. Donna was talking about making a banana split or something, but Sylvia was wrapped up in imagining the geek’s banana splitting her.

Sylvia jumped out of her reverie when the image on the screen changed to a solid blue color. What the hell? She turned to look around the room, feeling her neck creak. She was alone in the den. How long had she been sitting there watching TV? She could vaguely recall Katrina and Audrey walking out of the room hand-in-hand. That had been... what... five minutes ago? Fifteen? Thirty?

Sylvia stood, stretching her legs and arms. The tight, shiny nurse’s uniform stretched with her, still feeling incredibly sexy. All she really wanted to do was sit and watch more of Richfield High. Sylvia set off down the hall, hoping to find someone who could fix the TV. The faint sounds of giggling came from the kitchen. Sylvia stuck her head through the door, opening her mouth to speak.

She closed it as quickly as she’d opened it, stunned by the scene before her. Kim was lying on her back on the sturdy table, her blue-black hair fanned out across the shiny, polished wood. Maria was kneeling above the naked Asian girl, holding a brown jar. Sylvia watched in fascination as Maria dipped a spoon into the jar. The spoon came out covered in a what Sylvia now realized was chocolate sauce. The Hispanic beauty grinned playfully as she dribbled the sauce from the spoon, allowing it to fall several feet before hitting Kim’s exposed boobs. The sauce must have been quite warm, because Kim gasped as it made contact with her light brown skin. “Mmmmm, I just love chocolate-covered tits,” Maria said huskily as the thick brown sauce ran all over Kim’s chest.

“Hey, Sylvia, you hungry?” With a start, Sylvia looked at Donna, who was sitting in a chair in front of Kim’s exposed crotch. Like Maria, Donna was nude. The Italian girl seemed to be decorating Kim’s lower abdomen with vanilla ice cream and strawberries. “We’re making a Kim sundae. You should try it!” Kim was lying with her eyes closed, breathing heavily, and seemed to be struggling not to flinch as Donna placed another scoop of ice cream just above her crotch.

The whole scene looked like something straight out of a porno movie. Sylvia felt a warmth stirring in her crotch as she took it in. She found herself wondering whether she was more interested in eating the sweet desserts being ladled onto the sexy Asian girl, or in having her own body used as a serving dish instead of Kim’s. Really, she just wanted to belong. She wanted to fit in. She wanted to be in the porn film.

But as appealing as she found the scene, it didn’t seem like it was quite what she wanted right now. “Um... m-maybe later. I w-was looking for someone to fix the TV...”

“Try upstairs,” Maria replied. She had set the chocolate sauce down and was now vigorously shaking a can of whipped cream. “But don’t stay away too long,” she continued slyly. “Once little Kimmy gets going, the ice cream tends to melt awfully quick.”

Sylvia found herself moaning softly as Maria sprayed fluffy white cream onto Kim’s boobs, eliciting a shriek of pleasure from the petite Asian girl. “I think it’s time for dessert,” she exclaimed, setting down the can and bending forward to lick the various sweet substances off of Kim’s tits. Donna, too, began to eat, licking and sucking at the ice cream adorning Kim’s crotch. The petite Asian began to writhe and squirm under the assault of the other two girls’ tongues, soft moans of passion escaping her lips.

Sylvia chose this moment to move on down the hall, leaving Donna and Maria to their carnal feast. Upstairs, Maria had said. Sylvia found the staircase and began to climb. Walking up stairs in the spiked heels of the nurse costume was a formidable challenge. Slowly, carefully, Sylvia took one step at a time, holding onto the handrail as she did so.

She was puzzled over her reaction to the scene she’d just witnessed. Sylvia had never found other girls sexually interesting, but for some reason seeing Donna and Maria licking Kim’s tight little body had started her quivering inside. She’d been on the verge of jumping in and joining them, but she’d held back, confused by the suddenness of her new urges.

The sound of a running shower was clearly audible from the top of the stairs. A nearby door was open, and thin clouds of steam were blowing out of it. Curious, Sylvia took a few steps down the hall and peered into the bathroom.

The shower was indeed running, with the glass door slid wide open. Through the mist, Katrina could make out Heather’s shapely ebony body leaning back against the far wall, her jet-black hair plastered to the white tile by the moisture. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open, her chest heaving as she took heavy breaths. Between Heather’s widely-spread legs knelt a pink form that had to be Brittany. The smaller girl’s back was facing Sylvia, and her face was buried in Heather’s crotch. Brittany’s legs were spread far enough apart to give Sylvia a view of her bare pussy. The shower spray drizzled onto both girls, rivulets of water running down their naked bodies.

Sylvia stood transfixed in the doorway, unnoticed by the two girls. Heather’s brown hands rested on Brittany’s white shoulders as the taller girl murmured to her lover in a voice just loud enough for Sylvia to hear. “That’s it... eat your mistress’s pussy like a good little bitch...” Heather moved her hands to Brittany’s head, lifting it away from her crotch for a moment. “Does my little slut want her mistress to fuck her?”

The blonde quivered in obvious pleasure, her small body shaking in Heather’s hands. “Y-yes, mistress. P-please... p-please fuck my pussy...”

Heather’s lips curled upward in a smile. “Soon, slut. Soon.” With that, she pushed Brittany’s head back down between her legs, gritting her teeth as the blonde went back to work.

Sylvia felt herself flushing with embarrassment. She’d guessed that Heather and Brittany were lovers, and she’d even figured out that Heather was the dominant one. But this... Sylvia had never imagined anything like this was possible. And yet, her pussy trembled as she watched. What if someone were watching this? she wondered. The thought made her knees buckle.

Sylvia ducked out of the doorway so that Heather and Brittany wouldn’t see her collapse against the wall. Gasping for breath, she felt her whole body shaking with arousal even as her brain fought to understand what was happening. The idea that what Heather and Brittany were doing was... some kind of show to entertain someone had hit her like a freight train. Why? Why? Sylvia fought to control herself. Even as she stood there, moaning softly, trying to regain her balance, it occured to her that it would be wonderful if she was being watched right now. The resulting quiver of delight caused her to slump against the wall again, groaning in passion as she felt her pussy begin to drip.

Three minutes later, she had regained enough self-composure to continue down the hall, struggling to balance on the heels. “The TV,” she said to herself, trying to put a note of determination in her voice. “All I’m looking for is someone to fix the TV.”

The sound of giggling voices came from another open room. Sylvia looked inside to see what appeared to be a teenaged girl’s bedroom. Katrina’s, obviously. A bureau and vanity mirror stood to one side of the large canopy bed, and numerous posters adorned the walls.

It was the two girls in the room that captured Sylvia’s attention, however. Audrey was leaning her back against one of the bedposts, her generous curves barely hidden by the skimpy Indian-brave outfit she wore. Katrina stood in front of her, still dressed in the cowgirl outfit, wrapping a thick rope around the brunette girl’s slim torso. Audrey’s hands were already tied behind the bedpost. Neither girl appeared to notice Sylvia standing in the doorway.

“Well, it looks like...” Audrey began, then bit her lip. “I mean, um... you... uh... okay, let me start over,” she stammered, before drawing a deep breath and speaking again in a deep voice. “Paleface girl catchum brave warrior. What you do now?”

Katrina smiled and replied, a twang in her voice as she tipped the cowboy hat upward on her head. “I reckon I’m going to find out your plans to attack the fort.”

“No tellum,” Audrey replied, her expression mock-solemn.

“I have ways, Chief,” Katrina drawled, extending a hand toward Audrey’s midsection.

“You no makeum proud warrior talk,” Audrey said stoically, as Katrina brushed her hand across the tan skin of the brunette’s abdomen.

“I said I have my ways, Chief,” Katrina replied as she reached under the bed. The redhead’s grin grew wider as she pulled out a metal bowl, showing the contents to Audrey.

The brunette’s face paled as she looked at the contents. “Chief n-no talk,” she stammered.

“I reckon you’ll sing like a bird when I get through with you, Chief,” Katrina gloated, lifting an ice cube out of the bowl. Delicately, she opened the tiny bone vest covering Audrey’s chest, revealing the brunette’s erect nipples. Smiling, Katrina pressed the ice against one brown areola. Audrey let out a long, shuddering gasp. “You feel like talking now, Chief?” Katrina asked playfully.

“Ch-Ch-Chief n-no... oh, god!” Audrey yelped, breaking character as Katrina moved the ice cube to her other breast. “N-no talk,” she groaned as Katrina brushed her tongue around the brunette’s free nipple. Sylvia began to tremble as she watched the lewd show.

A show. The thought struck her again, and she felt her knees go weak. Hot babes love putting on shows. Again, Sylvia ducked out of the doorway to avoid being seen as she nearly collapsed to the floor. Where had that come from? Sylvia had never felt even the remotest urge toward exhibitionism before, but now...

Fix the TV, she forced herself to think. Just concentrate on fixing the TV. Sylvia stumbled down the hall toward the last remaining door. Surely there would be someone inside who could help her.

Sylvia walked through the doorway into a large, cluttered bedroom. Every horizontal surface in the room was covered with some combination of computer components, books, disks, and clothing. The ceiling lights were turned off, the only illumination coming from a trio of computer monitors against the far wall. The glowing screens were arranged in a semicircle, in the middle of which sat Alex, his back facing her.

Sylvia took a tentative step into the bedroom, looking down at the floor, taking care to place her spiked heels where they wouldn’t damage anything on the floor. “Alex?”

“Yes, Sylvia?” he replied, still facing the screens.

“Um... I was wondering if you cold help me with the...” She looked up at that moment, and got a good look at the monitors. Each was showing multiple windows. One window was showing video of Katrina in her cowgirl outfit licking the stomach of the tied-up Audrey. Sylvia started as she realized it was the scene she’d just been looking at. “Oh my god! Is that...”

“Yeah, they’re really getting into it, aren’t they?” Alex remarked. Indeed they were. Audrey was writhing sinuously in her bonds as Katrina’s tongue dipped lower and lower, sliding underneath the skimpy loincloth the brunette was wearing. “Audrey just loves a good pussy-licking.”

Sylvia looked at the other windows, her breath quickening. Most of them showed empty rooms—there was the den where the girls had watched TV, and the master bedroom where they’d dressed up. But one window showed Heather and Brittany in the bathroom, and another one gave a nice view of the three girls in the kitchen. Sylvia swallowed, feeling her pulse quickening. “Y-you watch ev-everything?” she asked. She didn’t know whether Alex’s voyeurism offended her... or whether it just made her horny as hell. Actually, she realized she did know.

“Oh, yeah,” the boy replied, grinning. “The girls just love putting on these little shows for me. I guess they all harbor dreams of being porn stars someday or something,” he chuckled.

“Oh, fuck!” Sylvia gasped, stumbling against Alex’s chair. She wanted to be a porn star. She wanted to put on shows for Alex. She wanted him to stare at her sexy body, ogle her naked tits, leer at her juicy pussy. She gripped the chair tightly for support as she stared at the luscious babes in the kitchen scene. Maria had just finished slowly peeling a banana. Sylvia watched raptly as she licked it a few times before sliding it into Kim’s ice-cream-covered pussy. The Asian girl lying on the table shrieked in ecstasy as the long, moist fruit penetrated her snatch.

“Oooh, I gotta save this one!” Alex exclaimed. “The girls sure are in a frisky mood tonight.” He began typing on the keyboard in front of him. “So you were saying you needed help with something, Sylvia?”

“Um.... I... um... the TV... stopped working...” the blonde teenager gasped, trying to keep her breathing under control. She didn’t really care about the damn TV anymore. She just wanted to put on a show. She wanted to be on camera, with Alex watching her.

“Oh, the blue screen. It does that sometimes between shows. Don’t worry about it. In fact, I think you should go back down to the den now. There’s a special show that’s going to start in a few minutes, and I think you’ll really enjoy it. He was looking at her, smiling.

Sylvia swallowed. What she really wanted to do was just go and join some of the other girls so she could show off her body on camera for Alex. But there was something about him that made her want to do as he suggested. “O-okay, Alex,” she responded. “Th-thanks.” She struggled unsteadily to her feet and stumbled out of the room.

As she passed by Katrina’s bedroom, Sylvia glanced inside. Audrey was still tied to the bedpost, but the skimpy bone vest and loincloth she’d been waring before were gone now, leaving her shapely body exposed. Katrina was kneeling on front of her, one hand on the brunette’s bare pussy.

With her free hand, Katrina picked an ice cube out of the metal bowl next to her, and held it up in front of Audrey’s face. Grinning, the redhead brought the shining cube down on her captive’s left nipple, eliciting a loud moan from the brunette. Katrina proceeded to rub the cube over Audrey’s boobs, getting both of them wet before sliding it down across her taut stomach. Then, in one smooth motion, the cowgirl lifted her hand from the native girl’s crotch and pushed the ice cube between the glistening lips of Audrey’s cunt. Sylvia heard a clicking noise as the cube rattled against another piece of ice already inside the brunette. Katrina quickly replaced her hand on Audrey’s mons, holding the ice inside. “Well, that’s four now, Chief,” the redhead drawled. “I don’t reckon you can take much more.”

“P-paleface girl n-no makeum brave warrior t-talk,” replied the trembling Audrey, her chest heaving.

“Well, then,” Katrina twanged. “I reckon you want number five, then.” She lifted a fresh ice cube from the bowl, holding it up in front of her prisoner’s face. The brunette girl shuddered, moaning in passion.

Sylvia moved shakily onward. Alex had told her to go back to the den, and that was what she was going to do. Even if it would be fun to be tied to a post with ice cubes being shoved up her pussy. And to have Alex watching... No, she had to go back to the den.

But her progress was stopped again as she heard a moaning coming from the bathroom. She peeked inside. The shower door was closed, and the fogged glass made it impossible to see what was going on inside. The moans were high in pitch—obviously Brittany’s. “P-Please, mistress!” she cried. “I need it so bad!”

“Then get the toy out of the bag and put it on your mistress,” came Heather’s commanding voice.

Brittany squealed in pleasure as Sylvia saw the shower door open a bit. The petite blonde clambered out of the shower, her body glistening with droplets of water, her blond hair matted to her back. Her pert nipples jiggled excitedly as she stumbled to the counter and fished inside the overnight bag that lay there. After a few moments, she pulled out a large black dildo, with leather straps hanging from it. She hurried back into the shower.

“No, slut,” Sylvia heard Heather say, “the big one.”

“Y-yes, mistress,” Brittany stammered. Sylvia watched as she hurried out of the shower again, clearly trembling. She replaced the black shaft in the bag before pulling out an even larger phallus, its black plastic surface rapidly moistening from the steam in the room. The buckles on its straps tinkled merrily as the excited blonde jumped back into the shower and closed the door behind her.

“Very good, bitch” came Heather’s approving voice. “Now put it on me.”

“Yes, mistress,” Brittany replied breathily. Sylvia bit her lip as she heard the sounds of snaps closing.

“Now take your position, whore.” Sylvia saw a pair of white hands over the top of the shower stall, spread wide, the fingers clinging to the metal runner at the top of the doors. A moment later, a larger black hand eclipsed each white hand, gripping the tiny white fingers, holding them firmly in place. “Now beg for it, you horny little slut. Beg for your mistress to fuck you.”

“P-please mistress...” Brittany wailed. “Fuck me... fuck my pussy...”

“Your what, bitch?”

“I m-mean, f-fuck my slutty little pussy, mistress! Fuck my whorish cunt!”

Sylvia heard a loud grunt coming from the shower. A moment later, one side of Brittany’s face was pressed forcefully against the glass door. Her cheek, forehead, and part of her red lips appeared where they made contact with the steamy glass. Below her face, two large breasts appeared as giant pink pancakes, each with areola and nipple visible in the middle. The blonde shrieked in passion as she was mashed against the shower door.

Sylvia felt her heart racing as she watched Brittany’s body slowly peel away from the glass. Then there came another forceful grunt, and Brittany screamed again as her face and tits were pressed hard against the glass. The cycle repeated itself, the glass door shaking with each thrust. Brittany’s boobs never quite made it all the way off the glass; the nipples always remained at the end of each cycle, so from Sylvia’s point of view, the two enormous mammaries seemed to pulse with each of Heather’s thrusts.

“You like that, bitch?” Heather growled. “You like it when your mistress pounds your slutty little pussy? You like getting your brains fucked out?”

“Yes, mistress! Yes!” Brittany wailed. “Harder please, mistress! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt!”

Sylvia rolled out of the doorway, leaning against the wall as she struggled to catch her breath. Back to the den, she told herself. Back to the den. She stumbled down the stairs, clutching desperately at the handrail. Fuck, I’m horny! At the bottom of the stairs, she turned down the hallway toward the den. She steeled herself to avoid looking into the kitchen. If she stopped, she’d be overwhelmed. She couldn’t look. She couldn’t. She... well, one little peek...

True to Maria’s earlier promise, a good portion of the idea cream had melted, leaving Kim’s stomach and crotch covered in white liquid. The chocolate sauce and whipped cream on her chest had become similarly messy. Sylvia watched as Maria crouched on hands and knees on the table, licking Kim’s topping-covered tits and eliciting animal-like cries of pleasure from the Asian girl.

Actually, there was no way of knowing whether Kim’s excitement was due more to Maria’s tongue on her boobs, or to the attention Donna was paying to her pussy. The Italian girl had her face buried in Kim’s crotch, her hands holding Kim’s tanned legs apart. Donna’s black tresses bobbed excitedly as she worked on Kim’s snatch. The petite Asian girl bucked her hips excitedly into Donna’s face. “Oh, god... oh, fuck that’s good!” she yelled as the other girls ravished her body.

Donna poked her head up from Kim’s sex, a mischievous grin on her face. “Well, the banana’s in there nice and tight. Time to turn on the masher!”

Maria lifted her head for a moment, looking Kim in the eye. “Come on, honey, we’re ready for the main course. We’re just waiting for you to make it for us!” With that, she and Donna went back to licking their respective parts of Kim’s body at an increased tempo.

Sylvia watched in awe as Kim began to shudder on the table, her screams growing louder and more incoherent. Finally she exploded, her back arching, her legs convulsing spastically, her hands reaching down to grip Donna’s head tightly. “Oh fuck!” she screamed as her whole body shook.

A few moments later, she collapsed on the table, spent, her tits heaving as she fought for breath. Donna smiled as she looked down at Kim’s crotch. “Perfect. Mashed banana, coming right up!” With that, she dove between Kim’s legs, her face all but disappearing. A moment later, she came up, her long tongue extended and carrying a load of mashed golden pulp. She climbed onto the table and embraced Maria. The two gorgeous girls kissed passionately, and Sylvia could see the fruity mush transferring from Donna’s mouth to Maria’s. Kim looked up at them, a dazed expression on her face.

After a moment, the kissing beauties pulled away from each other, their mouths working as they tasted their dessert. “Mmmmmm...” Maria groaned as she savored the mashed fruit.

“Oh, wow, this is good,” Donna commented, talking with her mouth full.

“Yeah,” Maria replied, breaching etiquette in similar fashion. “It’s the Kimmy juice that really makes it special.” She swallowed her mouthful. Then she caught sight of Sylvia. “Hey, babe! Welcome back! You’re just in time for dessert!”

Sylvia jumped, startled. “Um, n-no, I was just h-heading back to the den.”

“But you really have to try this. It’s so... hey, wait! Sylvia!”

But Sylvia was already running down the hall, ignoring the girls’ pleas. She had to get back to the den. She had to. Alex had told her to.

Trembling with lust, Sylvia ran into the den, lit only by the glow of the television. She tumbled down onto the thick fur rug, curling her knees up to her chest, staring into the warm glow of the blue screen, waiting for the show to start. The show was very important.

She stared into the unblinking television, her mind racing. The other girls had looked so sexy playing their games... their scenes. Sylvia desperately wanted to be part of that. She wanted to fit in. Even if Alex was watching everything the girls did. No—her pussy clenched—especially if Alex was watching. She wanted to be in a show for Alex. A sexy show. A dirty, nasty show. She wanted to show off her hot, sexy body for Alex. Sylvia closed her eyes and moaned in need. She spread her legs, sliding one hand down to rub her crotch through the tight, slick fabric of the nurse outfit.

“Sylvia,” came a soft whisper at her ear. It was Maria. The Hispanic girl was kneeling beside her, one hand resting lightly on Sylvia’s shoulder as she whispered in her ear. “Are you ready, babe?” Maria reached down to rub Sylvia’s leg.

Sylvia turned her head to look at Maria. She looked so gorgeous in the soft blue light of the television. “M-Maria...” she moaned. Maria leaned forward, her lips rubbing against Sylvia’s. The blonde girl returned the kiss eagerly, melting into her friend’s arms. When their lips parted, she felt light-headed. “I’m... I’m w-waiting for the show to start.”

Maria smiled, her hand sliding up the inside of Sylvia’s thigh. “The show’s already started, honey. And you’re the star.” She pointed over to the doorway, where Katrina stood, pointing a small video camera at her. “Smile for the camera, honey,” Maria whispered in Sylvia’s ear before nibbling on her earlobe.

Sylvia moaned as she felt Maria’s hand rubbing her pussy through the plastic outfit. She hoped Alex was watching! She could picture him in her mind, sitting up there in his room watching her on his computer. She turned her head to kiss Maria again, sliding her tongue eagerly into the other girl’s mouth as she reached up to cup Maria’s breast in her hand. She wanted to put on a good show for Alex. She wanted to make a good movie for Alex. A hot lezzie scene he could stroke his cock to.

“That’s it, honey,” Katrina enthused as the two girls kissed. Sylvia was aware of Katrina moving around in front of her as she kissed Maria. “Turn towards me a bit, girls. Open up and let the camera get a good look at your bodies.” Sylvia moaned into Maria’s mouth as she twisted her torso, spreading her legs. She felt the Latin girl’s hand sliding up her body, squeezing her tits through the thin material of the blouse. Sylvia brought her own hands up to squeeze Maria’s soft boobs. “That’s it, Sylvia,” Katrina cooed, “Play with those titties. That’ll have Alex stiff in no time.” Sylvia felt her pussy tremble at the thought of Alex watching her make out with Maria.

As she reached down to rub her hands over the crotch of Maria’s shorts, she became aware of the other girls entering the room. “Well, well, you two seem to be having fun,” Donna chuckled as she strode into the room. Sylvia wrestled her attention away from Maria to look at the Italian beauty. The teacher costume Donna had been wearing was glistening with sweat, the blouse pulled wide open to reveal her generous chest. Behind her came Kim, her petite body still dripping with ice cream and chocolate sauce.

Sylvia felt a wetness on her nipple and looked down to find Maria kissing her left breast. The Latin girl had pulled Sylvia’s tight plastic blouse down off her chest and was eagerly lapping at her rock-hard nipples. Sylvia closed her eyes, groaning with need. “Arch your back, honey,” Katrina instructed, shifting her position to get a good view of Maria’s mouth. “Show off those beautiful tits for Alex.” Sylvia complied, feeling her face flush with the joy of putting on a show for the horny boy upstairs.

Sylvia gasped as she felt a soft wetness on her inner thigh. She looked down to see Audrey kissing her leg, her soft brown curls rubbing against Sylvia’s thighs. Audrey looked up, a slow smile creeping across her face as she stroked her tongue across Sylvia’s skin up toward her crotch. Sylvia gave a whimper of lust as Audrey slowly pushed the nurse’s uniform up her legs, revealing her damp crotch. “That’s it, Sylvia!” Katrina exclaimed. “Pretend this is all new to you.”

Sylvia was about to protest that it was all new to her, but just then Audrey licked her pussy lips gently, sending an electric tingle up her spine. “Ohhhhhh...” she moaned, her hips flexing with a will of their own, pushing her crotch upward toward Audrey’s mouth. Sylvia looked down to see Maria still licking her nipple, her soft, thick black hair spilling over Sylvia’s pale stomach. Fuck, that looks hot! She looked up to see Kim standing in front of her, the gorgeous Japanese girl pointing a second video camera straight at her. “Is... is Alex watching?” Sylvia panted.

It was Maria who answered, lifting her mouth from Sylvia’s breast and smiling at her. “Alex watches everything, honey. Isn’t that so fucking hot?” Sylvia could only nod weakly as Audrey’s tongue slowly teased her clit. “Let’s show him the sexiest kiss he’s ever seen, babe,” Maria whispered, leaning in close. Sylvia closed her eyes as she felt Maria’s soft lips on hers. Her whole body seemed to be on fire as Maria’s tongue probed her mouth. Sylvia opened her eyes and looked at the camera in Kim’s hands. Look what a hot babe I am, Alex. She let her lips part from Maria’s, giving the camera a good view of their writhing tongues.

Sylvia felt Maria French-kissing down her neck back toward her pulsing boobs and leaned back on her hands, arching her back to make sure the camera had a good view of her chest. She flashed Kim’s camera another smoky gaze, making sure that Alex would be able to see exactly how fucking sexy she was. Just as she was was preparing to lewdly lick her lips for the other camera, she felt Audrey’s tongue thrusting deep into her pussy. Sylvia shrieked in pleasure. She had the presence of mind to toss her head and send her long blond hair cascading to the floor before the orgasm overwhelmed her.

It was some time later that Sylvia became aware of Tiffany Young returning home. She had no idea how long she’d spent writhing on the floor with one or more of the other girls. After Sylvia’s first three (or was it four?) orgasms, the pace of the sex had slowed down a bit. Sylvia had completely shed the nurse costume by this point, and was now lying on her back on the thick fur rug, her head resting in Maria’s lap and Kim’s tongue buried between her thighs, the Japanese girl’s cute ass pointed up in the air. Sylvia was sure that the three of them looked super-hot on camera.

She wondered if maybe she ought to be worried that Katrina’s mother was walking in on their orgy. None of the other girls seemed to care, though, and she didn’t feel like leaving the comforts of Maria’s lap and Kim’s tongue. Besides, she was in the middle of performing in a hot, sexy scene for Alex. She glanced over at Brittany, who was holding the camera trained on the three girls on the floor. Heather was supervising Brittany quite strictly.

“Hi, Ms. Young,” Audrey called from the couch she was sharing with Katrina and Donna. The three girls were lightly stroking each others’ sexy, naked bodies as they watched Kim licking Sylvia’s pussy. Audrey’s greeting was followed by a chorus of hellos from the others.

“Hi, girls!” Tiffany replied, walking expertly in her tall heels over to the couch, where she perched on the arm next to Donna. She was still dressed in the clingy, revealing stewardess outfit. “Whatcha doing?”

“Making Sylvia a star,” Katrina chuckled. “How was work?”

Tiffany grinned, pulling a thick sheaf of bills from her purse and flashing them at the girls. “There was a bachelor party at the club. A rich bachelor party.”

The girls all seemed impressed, but Donna was positively wide-eyed. “Wow, Ms. Young... that’s so cool that you’re a stripper.”

Tiffany smiled at that. “Why thank you, Donna. Say, this outfit is getting itchy. Why don’t you come back to my room and help me out of it while I tell you all about being a stripper?”

“Oh, that sounds great Ms. Young,” Donna exclaimed as she got up from the couch.

“Tiff...” Katrina whined, rolling her eyes, “we’re having a party here.”

Tiffany gave Katrina a scolding look. “Yes, and while you’ve been having your party, I’ve been out shaking my ass to earn money for this family. So if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go get out of this outfit and relax a bit. Come on, Donna,” she said, turning and walking down the hall, the naked Italian girl hurrying after her.

Sylvia wondered if Donna was really just going to help Tiffany get undressed, or... but before she could put much thought into it she felt a fresh orgasm building in her belly. Kim had already sensed the mounting excitement in Sylvia’s body and begun tonguing her pussy harder and faster. “Ohhhh god... lick me, Kimmy, lick me!!!” Sylvia shrieked. She knew it would make a sexier scene for Alex if she was talking to Kim like that.

“Zoom in on her pussy, slut,” Heather ordered. Brittany moaned with pleasure as she obeyed her mistress’s command, thrusting the camera closer to Sylvia’s crotch. Kim’s tongue was doing a considerable amount of thrusting itself, and Sylvia could feel her pussy pulsing with pleasure. She felt Maria clasp her hands as she came, her hips bucking violently against Kim’s mouth.

Maria was gently stroking Sylvia’s hair as the orgasm subsided. Dear, sweet Maria... her friend. “Aren’t you glad you came, babe?” the Hispanic girl asked.

Sylvia smiled. “Yeah...” Then she giggled. “But I thought we were just going to watch TV.”

Maria laughed, then got a thoughtful look on her face. “You know, we always plan to do that, but...” She shrugged. “I don’t know. I guess the urge just takes us.”

A shriek of pleasure came down the hallway. “Oh, Ms. Young, that feels soooo good! Is that something you learned from being a stripper?” The sound of a closing door signaled that the girls wouldn’t be hearing the reply, and confirmed that they wouldn’t be seeing Donna again until the next morning.

“Well, I think we’ve given Alex plenty of entertainment for the evening,” Katrina chuckled from the couch. “How about a little more TV?” The redhead pointed the remote at the television and it flickered to life.

Sylvia lay her head back down in Maria’s lap as another episode of Richfield High came on. She recognized it as the series premiere, the first episode about the new girl in town and her first day at school. Sylvia watched as the sexy babe made her way nervously through the school day. Sylvia wanted to reassure her, to tell her that everything would be all right, that soon she’d make some great friends that she could feel comfortable with, and before long the new town would feel like... Sylvia smiled.

It would feel like home.