The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agency of Mind Control

Chapter 3: Training

Being the head of an agency that started out as a powerful congressman’s pet project more then twenty years ago was a weird position to have. Col. Zymal acknowledged this early on and decided after he took over that since this agency didn’t operate normally, he wouldn’t even attempt to run it normally. This was reflected in the relaxed dress code among other things.

On the surface his operation seemed like a farce. Slower days resulted in many agents goofing off in the rec room. Tax dollars at work indeed. Still when things kicked into gear, this eclectic team operated like a well oiled machine, and he wouldn’t have it any other way.

Mind control incidents had gone down sharply over the past three months. The reason for this was simpler then might be expected. This winter had been brutal with feet of snow being dropped, and temperatures dropping to several digits below zero in many parts of the country. Many would be mind controllers simply opted to stay indoors, or instead of building their MC devices, spent much of their time clearing snow and keeping warm.

Now however with March heading into April and winter’s grip finally loosening around the country, it was time for his agency to prepare for the inevitable onslaught of cases. Bringing Axel into the group was a gamble, easily his biggest one yet. If Katie was right, the payoff would be huge. If she was wrong, well best to wait and see on that one.

It was late in the evening. He was in the rec room looking for a way to turn his mind to other matters. He took a piece of candy out of his pocket and popped it into his mouth.

“Your dentist must have a field day when you go visit him, huh?”

He looked at May and smiled, showing off his near perfect white teeth.

“Not bad considering how many sweets you chomp on.” she replied.

“I could say something similar, considering how slim you are despite your love of fried food.”

She laughed. “I guess we’re both lucky.”

He looked over at Clara who was still sitting on the couch, playing one of her NES games.

“Has she been there all day?”

“Apart from getting up to pee, yeah pretty much.”

Col. Zymal sat down on the couch next to Clara. She was engrossed in a fast paced shoot em up game.

“Mind if I join you?”

“Sure. I have another controller. Here ya go.”

He took the controller. She reset the game and selected 2 player mode. They began playing together. Clara stared at the screen as his ship moved back and forth, firing rapidly and dodging the projectiles with ease.

“Wow... You’re good...”

“Am I? I’ve never played this before.”

“Yeah... Wow...”

He played the game pretty much by himself while Clara stared at the screen in awe. This went on for about 20 minutes before he decided to call it a night.

“I’m going to turn in. Don’t stay up too late. I want you at the top of your game tomorrow morning.”

“Okay...” She continued to stare at the screen, acting as if she just barely heard him.

The alarm clock went off at 5 AM. Argus Zymal, rank of Colonel, rolled over and hit the button on the alarm.

He started off this day with a nice thirty minute long shower, and a big cup of coffee with cream and lots of sugar. Unlike most people, he preferred to drop in several pieces of candy and let them dissolve in the hot coffee, rather then just spoon in plain sugar. If he was in a hurry, sugar would do, but part of why he got up so early was so he wouldn’t have to rush through his morning routine.

Heading out into the recreation area, he smiled when he saw Clara still sitting on the couch. She had a blanket wrapped around her, with only her head poking out. She was blissfully asleep. On the screen in front of her was some text written in very poor English, congratulating her on winning the game she had been playing.

He powered down the projector and gently shook her. Her eyes fluttered open. She yawned and looked up at him with her oddly vacant eyes.

“Is it morning already?”

“Afraid so.”

“Mmm... okay I’ll go get ready.”

“Would you like a lemon drop?”

“Mmmm, I love lemon drops.”

“Here you go.”

He took the piece of candy from his pocket and handed it to her. Her face brightened as she popped it in her mouth and started to suck on it. She got up and headed to her apartment.

Out of all his agents, Zymal was closest to Clara. He tended to be protective of her in a father figure sort of way, probably because her real father gave up trying to tolerate her and her mother’s eccentric behavior. Her father had been the much needed anchor in that family, and when he left, Clara was nearly put in an institution in part because she was fascinated by, and eventually insisted on wearing military uniforms. He remembered the one and only time she had worn a Schutzstaffel uniform, before being politely informed what that uniform symbolized. She was so embarrassed and quickly changed into a U.S. Navy sailor’s uniform. As far as he knew, the Schutzstaffel uniform was the only one from her growing collection that she ever got rid of.

For all her quirks, she was damn good with not just computers, but pretty much anything that was electronic. Apart from her uniform collection, her apartment was filled with computers, electronic circuit boards, breadboards, lord knew how many components, and several old televisions. In spite of all that it was very neatly organized. He could ask her for a random electronic component and there was a 95% chance she could quickly acquire it from her apartment.

He ate his breakfast alone in the building’s cafeteria. Most of the people wouldn’t start arriving until 7 AM, which gave him a leisurely forty-odd minutes to enjoy his breakfast and catch up on the news and emails. The first assignment of the day was to investigate a recent May/December marriage involving a 78 year old retired neuro biology professor, and his new 22 year old wife.

“Listen up Agents. Today’s assignment will be investigating the recent marriage of Sam and Melissa Weathers. Sam is a retired neuro biologist, and before she met him, Melissa had no interest in older men.”

Agent Hays winced in pain as she shifted in her seat. Her makeup hid her injuries, but Zymal saw through it.

“Agent Hays, you will be going in first disguised as a reporter for a popular relationship magazine. You are to assess the situation, get readings for both of them and report back. Are you up to it?”

“Yes sir. I’ll be fine.”

“Then depending on your report, we will decide what course of action to take. I want you all ready to go at 0800, dismissed.”

He stopped Axel from leaving the briefing room.

“You have a special assignment. You will be presented with material to study. Old cases, protocols, basic rules that you will be expected to follow. I expect you to take these studies seriously. I will be testing you later.”

“Got it.”

Agent Hays sat down in the plane. She did her best not to wince as the pain shot through her. Backing her up was a tactical strike team. They were there in the unlikely event anything went wrong. Because they were cooped up indoors for the last several months, this mission served as a refresher course for them. They were expected to arrive within the hour.

Katie shifted in her seat. Axel had been pretty rough with her last night, giving her an intense spanking. Anyone who knew her situation would probably tell her that there was something wrong with her for putting up with the abuse. She knew that Zymal didn’t approve, none of them did.

Their protective instincts were admirable, and she could always put a stop to this by just saying a few words. She likely wouldn’t though because Axel was too valuable, and, well at the end of the day she rather liked pain. It often mixed with pleasure and done right it could drive her into ecstasy, but that was only when she was horny. Right now she just ached with the occasional sharp pain if she moved a certain way.

She focused on the mission to take her mind off her current physical state. It was barely a mission as far as she was concerned. It was very likely that the woman was a gold digger, while the guy was just a lonely old man. Hardly worth their time. Still, she appreciated the mission from a warming up standpoint. The next mission wouldn’t likely be so easy.

A taxicab driven by one of their agents waited for her when her plane landed. From there it was just a short drive to the residence. She arrived at a large and impressive house. She silently rehearsed in her head what to say before ringing the doorbell.

Mrs. Weathers answered the door. Katie delivered her rehearsed lines.

“Hello. My name’s Amanda Barnes from Marriage and Life magazine. We’re doing an article on age gap marriages, and we were wondering if you would like to participate?”

“Sorry. We’re not interested.”

She closed the door on Katie. It didn’t matter, she had already gotten her reading. Melissa’s aura was orange colored, and there was nothing special about it. She likely wasn’t being coerced or controlled, and the orange color, well it wasn’t good but it wasn’t bad either. She was likely a woman who had married Sam for his financial assets, but would patiently wait for nature to run its course rather then try and kill him.

Her next objective was to make contact with Sam. Satellite recon showed him alone, taking a stroll through the hedge maze on his property. After getting the go ahead from Zymal, she snuck onto his property.

She found him sitting on a bench, reading a newspaper. She studied him from afar. His aura was gray, like his hair. This was a man with what she called a business head. He had over $1.7 billion in assets, and he didn’t acquire it by being particularly nice. Still, he likely wasn’t controlling his new wife. After a short debate with Zymal she decided to approach him.

“Hello. My name’s Amanda Barnes. I’m with the Marriage and Life magazine. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.”

“Marriage magazine huh? Sure, why not? Uh ’fore you get started this is about the age of my wife, right?”

“Sort of. We’re doing a piece on May/December romances.”

“Hah. Let me- Let me let you in on a little somethin’. Melly would never admit it but we’re not in this for romance. Now I don’t want that printed cos it would cause trouble.”

“Of course, sir. I won’t print anything you don’t want me to.”

“All right. The truth is Melly’s with me because she knows that I have about $1.72 billion. She tells me she loves me, but I ain’t senile. I lost my only son 38 years ago in a car crash, and I’ve outlived anyone else in my family that I’d want to give my money to. So either the city or some relative whom I hate would get the money. I’m goin’ along with Melly because when I die she gets the money, and I know from having folks read her emails that she’s gonna split it with members of her immediate family who will split it with their family.”

“Ah, I understand.”

“So she takes care of me till I croak, and gets a good payoff, and maybe, maybe it’s enough to buy me a ticket for those pearly gates. Heh, didn’t used to be a religious man. I guess as ya get older, that starts to change and you start hoping there’s an afterlife. Ya start realizing some of the choices you made... Well they made ya rich, but they weren’t the best ones to make.”

“I understand.”

“Yep. Now I’m hoping if you write about us, you don’t include none of that.”

“Don’t worry sir, I won’t.”

Back at their headquarters, Col. Zymal listened to Agent Hays report over the radio.

“I don’t think we have anything to worry about here. Sam’s not hiding anything. In fact he’d have probably told me about their marriage even if I didn’t promise to not write about it. He knows exactly what’s going on, and just like he said he’s doing this in the hopes of going to heaven when he dies.”

“Sounds like something we don’t need to worry about then?”

“Yeah. It’s a non event.”

“Got it. Pack it in and head back to base.”

That was about the easiest mission they had ever done. Last year before the polar vortex froze everything, they had busted a massive human trafficking syndicate. It had taken them almost three years to find the head of this beast and lop it off. The rest of it splintered. The weather, lack of money, and the detention or execution of their top leaders had pretty much shut them down and left a power vacuum.

And the Colonel knew that vacuum would be filled soon.