The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agency of Mind Control

Chapter 4: Missing Time

The alarm clock went off at 6 AM. Axel grunted and swatted at the clock. Getting up this fucking early in the morning was for the birds. Katie laid next to him. She nuzzled him with her head, which even after three days still weirded him out. He liked it, it was just weird to him.

She was healing nicely. Axel hadn’t given her any new injuries. He couldn’t exactly understand why, but it seemed like having sex with her had cleared away a lot of his rage. He felt different inside, calmer, more in control of himself. His darker desires were still there, but he was cautiously optimistic that he had better control over them now.

More studying and training was on the schedule for him today. They were having him go over case files, and if these guys were totally for real, some of the shit they had seen was incredible, and made the notion of human free will a shaky one at best. The truth was this stuff scared him. He spent all of yesterday reading about various surgical implants used to alter brain function, and stories of people secretly implanted during procedures like plastic surgery. All this stuff was a conspiracy theorist’s wet dream.

Zymal treated him fairly cordially, but Axel could see in his eyes that he hated him. He couldn’t really blame him though. The Colonel was one of those guys who never had kids, too busy with the job Axel guessed. So instead he became a father figure to his team. What Axel had done to Katie, he was surprised that Zymal hadn’t killed him yet.

Leaving the shower, Katie smiled at him.

“Did you save me some hot water?”

“No, I used it all up on purpose to make you miserable.” he replied.

He didn’t really mean that, and she knew he didn’t mean it. She smiled at him again before entering the bathroom.

There was at least one upside to being recruited into a secret government agency. The food was excellent. Several people were gathered in the cafeteria located above the recreation and apartment level. He loaded his plate with a big breakfast. As he did this, that strange girl with the uniform obsession, Clara, approached him. She was dressed in a Marine’s uniform with what looked like a fairly high rank, he couldn’t tell. She walked right up to him and then stood eerily still, just looking at him with that weird, too wide smile of hers.

“Good morning! Did you know that you can use bacteria from a woman’s vagina to make yogurt?” she said.

She grinned at him like she expected him to do just that. He stared at her for a few seconds in wide eyed silence before finally managing to reply.

“I’m going to go sit over there now. Don’t come near me.”

“Okay.”

She walked away from him with that grin still on her face. Man what a weirdo she was. He looked at the clock, 6:38 AM. Time was flying by fast. He had to eat quickly.

He barely finished his breakfast before Zymal started giving out orders. The other agents were to assist with an interrogation of some sort. Axel was given more old cases to study.

These cases had many similarities to the ones he had previously studied. Often it was the same old deal. Guy or girl develops some kind of mind control ability or technology and uses it on someone they want to have sex with. Drugs were a favorite choice for these people, especially the sedative hypnotics normally used in hospitals to perform surgery on a patient.

For some reason he couldn’t get the passage of time off his mind. Whatever the reason was, it was really starting to bother him. This agitation increased when he started reading the next case about people who had gaps in their memory, otherwise known as missing time. Some doctor out in the sticks was making young women forget hours of their life, in which he spent having sex with them. The women weren’t even aware of the lo—

He dropped the folder on the floor. Back on the day this all started, the clock in his truck read a little past 9:30 AM when he pulled up to the tree. It would have been roughly 10 AM by the time he got the rope in place, and Katie showed up to stop him. The van ride would have been about forty minutes, and the plane ride was about 2 hours. Then the van ride from that airport was about a half hour. This would have put his arrival at the agency at around 1:10 PM.

When he withdrew the money from the ATM, the clock read 3:26 PM. They had flown north. They hadn’t crossed any time zones. He had a two hour gap in his memory that he couldn’t account for.

“Christine... you bitch!”

At lunch time, Axel snuck into Christine’s office. It was adjacent to the room where she had given him that massage. He tried to access her computer only to find that it was locked down. Using a screwdriver, he popped open the filing cabinet and began rifling through her files. Looking at a few of them, he discovered that she was an expert on giving what she called “hypnotic massages”, and that she could do anything from compelling people to answer questions, to implanting post hypnotic triggers. A chill went down his spine as he read through the files. Finally, he came to where his own file would have been, only to see that it was missing.

“Can I help you?”

He whipped around to find her standing in the doorway, blocking his escape.

“The jig is up, bitch! I know you did something to my mind! You kept me in here for 2 hours. I wanna know what you did to me!”

“I’m sorry Axel, but I’ve been ordered not to tell you.”

He came towards her, intending to either knock her over or grab her. He decided to grab her and pin her against the wall. She didn’t look shocked or frightened.

“If you don’t tell me, I’m going to hurt you.”

“And if you hurt me, Col. Zymal won’t be too pleased. He’ll break you, and I don’t mean that as an exaggeration.”

“I’m not afraid of him. Tell me what I want to know!”

“Like I said, I’ve been ordered not to tell you.”

“What do you mean by that?!”

“The answers are in my mind. I can’t tell you, but there are no orders preventing you from reading my thoughts.”

“I’m not a mind reader!”

“Really? What you told me under hypnosis suggests otherwise. You quickly picked up on how Agent Hays wasn’t afraid of you.”

“I could see it in her face, her eyes. That’s not the same as reading her mind!”

“Or maybe that’s what you use to interpret what you sense.”

“This is bullshit! Tell me what you did to me!”

“That’s not going to happen, and those armed men right outside my door will ensure that it doesn’t.”

That’s when he became aware of the men pointing their weapons at him. He couldn’t end it all, he still had too many questions that needed answering. He released her. Then he waited to be grabbed and dragged away, but that didn’t happen. He slowly exited the office, giving all of them a wide berth. Col. Zymal looked at him impassively.

“I suggest you get back to your studying, Agent.” he said.

Axel barely paid attention to what he was reading. He was more focused on trying to figure out just what little game these people were playing with him. They were apparently convinced that he could somehow read minds. If that were the case he’d be rich and living in a mansion somewhere with slave girls at his beck and call 24 hours a day.

Or he’d be caught by this agency and they’d put him in prison or make him forget.

Judging by the case files, these guys loved to make people forget, forget they were victims, or in some cases that they were the aggressors. These people were never brought to trial, never convicted by a court. That scared the hell out of him. This was an agency that could make people disappear if they wanted to, and they had an interest in him.

Could he really read someone’s mind? He figured out that Katie wasn’t afraid of him, but that was just him reading her face. It was a habit he had picked up as a boy when he used to be able to tell when his dad was getting ready to go out drinking. It meant that he had to hide, not so much from him but from his mother. She became enraged when he drank and took it out on both him and Axel. He eventually became good enough at reading her to know what she planned to do to him, and managed to foil some of her more wicked plans.

That didn’t make him a mind reader though, did it?

He looked over the cases involving telepathy. Telepaths were rare, with many more wannabe’s then actual telepaths. There was a couple, Aaron and Rena, who were involved romantically, but didn’t bother anybody else. There were a few more scattered around the country. Reading their case files it seemed they all needed something to bring out their abilities. One needed caffeine, another needed silence and meditation, and another needed loud rock music. So if he were really a telepath, what would he need to bring it out?

He decided to take a trip to the cafeteria. Three of the telepaths he read about used caffeine to increase their abilities. He hated coffee. The taste wasn’t so bad, but it always made him jittery, gave him a nasty headache, and if he drank too much it made him really light headed. Still he had to see, he had to know. Katie knew all that stuff about him, things she couldn’t have known otherwise. If he could do the same, well that would certainly change the rules of this game.

Several cups of coffee later, he was back to looking over the case files. He was barely reading them now, focusing more on looking busy then actually learning about the material. The jitters were starting and he found himself tapping his foot and fingers rapidly. He had to get out of the room.

He needed to go somewhere, take a walk, try to clear his head. He thought about going outside, then decided against it. He hadn’t yet had a real tour of this agency. It was about time he gave himself one. Every floor from the 14th to the top was owned by this agency. He wanted to see what was on them.

15th floor was the situation room where mission control was. Floors 16 through 18 he couldn’t access due to not being authorized. He got off on floor 19 and realized it was a sort of prison floor. This was where they obviously held suspects, and where they likely performed their interrogations.

He walked down the corridor. There had to be easily a hundred prison cells. Why would they need so many? None of the cells were currently occupied. He turned down another corridor and saw a person heading towards a door. He followed them through it.

He first saw Katie, then saw Col. Zymal, Clara, and James. They were all in a room and looking at view screens. The view screens all had the image of a man strapped to a chair. EEG electrodes were connected to his head. Zymal got up and walked over to Axel.

“What are you doing here, Agent? I told you to get back to studying!”

“Ask him about Little Heather.” Axel suddenly blurted out.

Col. Zymal looked at him with a raised eyebrow, then nodded at James, who pressed a button and spoke into a microphone.

“He’s spiking. His emotions are going nuts!” James said.

“I can sense it. He’s shocked, and he’s also... sad. He’s really sad.” Katie added.

“He’s crying...” Clara said.

Col. Zymal looked at Axel with an expression of intrigue. This changed into a full on smile.

“Good work Agent. I believe you just passed the test.”