The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agency of Mind Control

Chapter 5: Telepathy

“Okay Master, I’m thinking of a fruit now.” Katie said.

“Um, it’s, uh, it’s round. It has segments. It’s citrus. An orange!” Axel replied.

“You’re close! I was thinking of a grapefruit, Master. Okay I’m thinking of another fruit now.”

“Um, different from a citrus fruit. It grows on a tree. It’s used for making juice... An apple!”

“Close again! I was actually thinking of a pear.”

“They make pear juice? I’ve never seen it in stores.”

“It’s usually used as an ingredient in other beverages rather then sold by itself.”

“Maybe it’s time I gave it a rest. I’m exhausted.”

Axel had been up for the last 20 odd hours, keeping going on coffee and sugar. He had been sexually teasing Katie while playing telepathic guessing games. Despite his exhaustion he had gotten pretty good at it, at least good enough to be certain that this wasn’t some weird fluke.

Mentioning Little Heather to the guy they were interrogating caused him to have a complete emotional breakdown. He confessed to having performed several experiments on young women in an attempt to map their memory centers and overwrite them. He started doing this because of his daughter Heather, who he had nicknamed Little Heather, because the cancer had hit her at such a young age. Having a background working on classified memory transfer technology, he started secretly working on a way to save his daughter. The prototype wasn’t ready in time to save her though.

The man spent months grieving over the loss of his daughter, before suffering from a psychotic break. He then started trying to recreate her memories in a virtual environment, with the goal of abducting a girl about the same age and implanting her with those memories. It was really creepy, and he hadn’t given anything away, not even to Katie, until Axel blurted out his daughter’s nickname.

That was the moment where shit finally got real for Axel. This was a serious agency, and they dealt with creepy people like this all the time. They were also right. He did have some sort of telepathic ability. That’s why Zymal was giving him so much leeway, but not really why Katie let him have his way with her. She really liked him. She hadn’t exactly tried to hide that, but now he was starting to pick it up in her thoughts. She liked being tied up, and he suspected that her desires ran deeper then that. He would find out eventually, but not right now. Right now he planned to sleep for a good sixteen hours.

He was out before Katie climbed into bed to join him.

Somewhere he heard the clang of a large bell. There was a flash of red, a building in this red flash. Axel found himself in an all white corridor. He wondered which direction to take. He walked over to the nearest door and opened it. He found himself in the recreation area. There was a movie playing on the projector screen, but it was going in slow motion judging by the sound he heard coming from the speakers.

He walked over to the screen. On it was a movie of his father drinking.

“No... No Dad! Don’t! Mom’s gonna go fucking crazy again!”

“Relax, it’s just a movie.”

Christine had appeared out of nowhere. She looked at the movie playing in slow motion with a sort of detached bemusement.

“What the fuck’s going on here?!”

Christine looked at him and shrugged. “You tell me. It’s your movie. I’m just watching it.”

“My movie?”

He found a remote control lying on the couch. The fast forward button gleamed in the dim light. He pressed it.

He found himself looking at his 18th birthday party. No, he didn’t want to watch this! This was the day his Dad announced he was leaving and never coming back. Axel had no job, no money, and was left to the mercy of his mentally unstable mother who alternately tried to help him strike out on his own, then sabotaged his efforts when they started succeeding.

He hit the fast forward button again. Here he was at 21. He had taken the bus out of state and never returned. His mother had no idea where he was. He was on his own with the clothes on his back and sixty dollars to his name. This began his real life, a life that consisted of him gaining and losing jobs, changing locations, attempting to form relationships with women and failing miserably. He couldn’t watch that either.

He fast forwarded again. Here he was at 24, steady job, saving up for a down payment on a house. Getting there hadn’t been easy. It had cost him a lot of hours and killed any chance he had at a social life. He had had to grow up fast, but here he was. He was finally doing it! Things were finally looking up.

Then the company he was working for got bought out by a bigger company and they let him go. He had sunk so much into that job. That job was the column he had built his life around, and with it removed, the structure soon collapsed. That was when he gave up on life. He started drifting around the country. Years went by. He became more and more convinced that if he was going to get anything, he would have to take it by force.

Axel sat up in bed. It took him a moment to get his bearings. He looked at the alarm clock. It was almost 2:30 PM. He was surprised they let him sleep for so long.

After clearing his head with a shower, he paid a visit to Christine. She was in her office talking on the phone. He barged in and stared at her wide eyed. She told whoever she was talking to that she’d call them back and hung up.

“Ah, I see you’re awake. Can I help you?”

“It’s my movie, you just watched it, huh?”

Christine tilted her head. “That’s an interesting way of putting it.”

“So how does my movie end, huh?”

“Well that’s really up to you. But I think either way your movie’s about to get a lot more interesting.”

“You made me tell you my whole life story!”

“Well, more like the abridged version.”

“You did more then just listen, didn’t you?”

“That’s for me to know and you to find out.”

Axel looked at her and concentrated. He was trying to pick up on what she was thinking. A thought, a feeling, anything. He got nothing from her.

“This is not over.” he left, slamming the door behind him.

“No it certainly isn’t. It’s only beginning.” Christine said to herself.

He went to the cafeteria to get some coffee. Then he started walking around, trying to pick up on people’s thoughts. The jitters soon started. He drank another cup. Time passed. He got into lightheaded territory. Now he could hear, or was it sense something? Words? Music! It was very faint, he had to concentrate to hear it.

He made his way back to the rec room, following the source of the music. He didn’t have to hunt very long. He soon traced the source back to Katie.

“I could hear that.”

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t know these headphones leaked that much sound.”

“No, I mean I could her that while I was in the cafeteria.”

“Oh. Oh wow! That’s...”

“Freaky!” he finished.

“I was going to say amazing, but yeah I guess for you it would be freaky.”

“It’s weird. I’m picking you up, but I can’t pick up anybody else!”

“Well, since I have a form of telepathy, I guess that makes it easier for us to communicate that way.”

“No that’s bullshit you’re using your telepathy to send me thoughts!”

The look on his face then softened. “No, you’re not. You can’t even pick up individual thoughts much less send them, and you don’t have a clue how someone would send a thought.”

“Yeah. That’s about the size of it.”

“Okay. Tell me, how did your telepathy come about?”

He immediately sensed that the answer was a sad story.

They were in their apartment now. Katie locked the door behind them. She sat down on the bed and appeared to be gathering strength to tell him what she was about to.

“You had a bad time growing up. In a sense so did I. Things were actually okay until I was 16. My chemistry teacher, he, took an interest in me. He got me hooked on this drug that he made himself. Eventually he made me come to his house to get more, and that’s when he...”

“Started having sex with you.” Axel finished.

He didn’t want to know this, didn’t want to sense it, but now that she was reliving it he had no choice. Whatever his ability was, he couldn’t turn it off.

“I began to like it, what he was doing to me. He would tie me up and spank me. He poured candle wax on my back. He pierced my nipples. As time went on I began losing myself, my sense of identity. The drugs he gave me kept me foggy and docile. My parents eventually realized something was wrong in spite of my best attempts to hide it. They forced me to tell them, to show them.”

“And that’s when he went to prison.” Axel said.

“Yeah. After he was gone I had to deal with withdrawal both from the drugs and from him. I became violent. They tried meds and therapy, it did little good. Finally one evening Col. Zymal showed up at my house, disguised as a doctor my parents had contacted. He gave me a choice.”

“Join his agency or spend a long time in a psych ward?”

“Yeah, you got it.”

Axel tilted his head. “You think very highly of Christine.”

“Yes, I do. I spent nearly a year under her care. She helped me come to terms with everything that happened to me, and she’s the one who discovered my telepathic abilities. She helped me hone them.”

“You know what she did to me.”

“Not all of it, but yeah.”

What Christine had done was to put him under deep hypnosis for almost 2 hours. While he was under, he told her pretty much his entire life story. She mostly listened, then gave him some hypnotic triggers. They were designed so that he would focus his feelings on Katie, and not other women. This had been planned weeks in advance. Katie was comfortable with allowing him to rape and hurt her because of her past experiences. They were taking a big gamble with him because it was Katie who had discovered something in Axel’s aura that suggested a lot of untapped potential. It was Christine who wedged that locked door open just a crack.

Axel felt the dam holding back his emotions starting to give way. The thrill of discovery was wearing off, and the awfulness of it all was finally getting to him. He hugged Katie tightly.

“Oh Katie... I’m sorry I hurt you! You didn’t deserve what I did to you! Everything you went through! Oh my god!”

“I’m all right now Axel. You didn’t know, and I knew you didn’t know.”

“Never again. I am never going to hurt you again! I swear this to you! And I won’t let anybody hurt you ever again.”

She placed her hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes.

“It’s okay. You can be a little rough with me. I like a little pain mixed with pleasure. I guess it’s an acquired taste.”

He grabbed her by the head and gave her a deep kiss, while groping one of her breasts through her shirt with his other hand. He sensed both serenity and sexual desire coursing through her mind. He soon had her on the bed and mounted her. It felt so good to fuck her! He could sense her feelings now! That made it even better.

Lying in bed next to her, he admitted to himself that he could get used to this.