The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agency of Mind Control

Chapter 8: The most powerful form of mind control, Part 2

A bound and gagged Jenny moaned helplessly as she was assaulted by the toys inside her. Drool leaked from the gag as she moaned. The doctor’s office had good sound proofing, still he was careful to try and minimise the sounds she made.

Grinning widely, he removed the toy that was inside her. Then he mounted her. Having such a young, beautiful woman under his control was certainly more appealing then his now ex wife of 24 years.

She would fetch a high price on the slave market. A young, docile woman who was already broken in might net him as much as fifty grand. And the best part was she was only the first. He had a list of women he would enslave after Jenny’s conversion was complete.

The next name on the list was his receptionist.

Katie sat in the waiting room at the clinic. She studied the people in the room, or more specifically their auras. Some people had bright auras, others were not so bright, but nobody struck her as being outright sinister. If there was a mind control plot going on, the receptionist certainly wasn’t in on it.

She passed the time by studying the receptionists aura. Often the longer she looked at someone’s aura, the more she could pick out about them. In the receptionist’s case, her aura was yellow/green, and fairly bright. She was just a woman working here because there were no other jobs in the area. She didn’t care much about medicine though apparently tried to convince herself otherwise purely because she worked at a clinic. She wanted to do something else with her life, probably something that involved being outdoors alot.

After a lengthly wait, she finally got a glimpse of Doctor Stotz. The man had guilty written all over him. His aura was a dark gray/green, and Katie could sense right away that he was doing something secret and likely sinister.

A shy, demure looking woman with horrible fashion sense followed the doctor out of the exam room. She was more difficult for Katie to read, but she soon picked up that this woman was being controlled. However she couldn’t determine the type of control. Her aura was strange, multi colored, a personality conflict likely due to the method of control being used on her.

Katie got up and left the doctor’s office. Outside, she climbed into the waiting SUV.

“Hey. What did you find out?”

“He’s guilty. I could sense it the moment I saw him. I thought it was because of his bondage fantasies, then I saw the woman he’s controlling. She’s a piece of work. I don’t know what kind, but she’s messed up.”

Katie leaned over and activated the radio.

“Col. Zymal. We have conformation. Send in a strike team for doctor, and a young blonde woman, about 25 years old, dressed in a brown skirt and an oversized coat.”

Zymal didn’t want the doctor taken publicly, so they sabotoged his car. The tow truck that picked him up was driven by an undercover agent who sedated the doctor as soon as they were on the road. Katie and Axel headed back to the airport and instructed to wait for their “guests”. Half an hour later the minivan carrying both the doctor and the young woman arrived.

“Excellent work Agents! Get back here on the double. You’ll want to be there for the interrogation." Col. Zymal said over the radio.

“So this is what we do? Zip out to the middle of nowhere then zip back to base? Don’t you guys interrogate on site or something?”

“No, too dangerous.” Katie replied.

“You’re really the lynchpin of this whole operation, aren’t you? What would Zymal do without you?” Axel asked.

“Before I developed my abilities and became good enough to be accurate with them, the agency operated closer to how the FBI or CIA might work. A strike like what we did with our friend used to take weeks to plan and pull off.”

“Now they just send you in, and bing bang boom!”

“Something like that. Now that we have you, we might be able to do even more.”

“More? Like what?”

“We’ve been mainly going after the small to medium sized potatoes. There are a lot bigger potatoes out there that we haven’t been able to touch. Fortunately they operate by having the smaller potatoes do the work. Still, they’re out there. We’ve been getting hints of them for years. Whenever Zymal figures out what to do with you, you’ll play a big part in our operations.”

“Yeah about that. Why the hell did my telepathic training stop? I was just getting good enough to pick up on someone’s thoughts. With enough coffee I can read you clear as day!”

“He hasn’t told me why, probably because you can read me clear as day. I do know that he’s nervous about you. It’s actually kinda funny! Zymal never gets nervous. I mean never! We’ve had occasions where the entire agency was in jeopardy. We once had an infiltrator who tried to destroy the agency from the inside out. We were on the verge of panic, but Zymal kept calm and kept us calm, and we sniffed the robotic son of a bitch out and neutralized him!”

“Wait what? Robotic infiltrators? Like the fucking Terminator?!”

Katie solemnly nodded. Axel concentrated, and picked up that no, she wasn’t messing with him.

“Not exactly like the movies, but pretty damn close. They’re cyborgs just like in the movies, but no super strong endoskeleton, no power cells. They were specially grown human bodies, created in a lab and heavily augmented with nanomachines. They breathe, they sweat, the eat, they drink... They fuck...”

He picked up on another thought.

“No...”

Again Katie nodded. “Yep.”

“He was special to you, before he was replaced?”

“Yep.”

“How did I not pick up on this before?”

“I didn’t let you.”

He realized right then that it wasn’t his telepathy that Zymal was worried about. No matter how good he became, Zymal had some way to prevent him from getting out of control. Something else about him had them worried, something they didn’t plan for.

Back at their headquarters, the situation went from strange to stranger. Axel wasn’t allowed on the floor where they removed Jenny’s brainwashing, but he and Katie soon got the report on the subject. The control had been deep and pervasive. A mixture of drugs, subliminals, and sexual stimulation had been used on her for weeks. However the depth of control given the limited time period suggested that she hadn’t been resisting it.

Axel and Katie took the elevator to the prison level. Jenny wasn’t being held in a prison cell, but rather a small white room that housed only a bed and a chair. Christine was sitting in the chair. Jenny stirred as Axel and Katie entered the room.

“Hmmm? Huh? What? I’m me again.”

“Yes you are. We were able to successfully purge the subliminals from your mind.” Christine said.

“Why? I mean, when Doctor Stotz first put me under I was frightened, but what he did turned me into another woman! I became someone that could do—do things I only dreamed about before! He did things to me that I liked!”

“That may be so, but we located evidence on his computer that he was going to sell you into slavery.”

“... I know...”

Jenny sat up and took a deep breath, trying to collect her thoughts.

“I was going to jump off a tall building before I met him. When he first took control of me I was frightened. then he started doing things to me. Things I never experienced before! He told me what he was going to do with me. It scared me at first. But as he trained me and I sytarted getting used to it, I realized it was what I wanted to do!”

She began to cry.

“I wanted people to desire me! I wanted them to use me! I wanted to feel them inside me! I wanted them to want me!!”

She completely broke down crying. Axel and Katie left the room.

“Wow.” Axel said. “I did not expect her to say that. What kind of woman would desire...”

He looked at Katie and went quiet. She looked at him and gently squeezed his hand.

“Love makes a person do all kinds of crazy things. It really is the most powerful form of mind control.”

“Speaking of mind and control, I think it’s time I had a talk with Zymal.” he replied.

When he entered Zymal’s office, he found him talking on the phone with somebody.

“Yes, I think that will work out fine for her. We’ll go over the details later. I have a visitor.”

He hung up the phone and looked at Axel. He looked slightly annoyed at being interrupted, but whatever his mood, Axel was going to let him have it.

“Colonel I think it’s time we talked about my abilities. I’m going to start honing them with or without your help.”

For one long moment, Zymal just looked at him. It looked like for just a second or so he had no idea what Axel was talking about. However when he started speaking it was clear he knew exactly what was going on.

“Agent, I don’t recommend trying to hone these abilities yourself. I know you’re experiencing excitement at discovering that you can do these amazing things. The genie is out of the bottle now. It’s done. What matters now is how that genie is used.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“What I mean, Agent, is properly honed and controlled, your abilities would make you a very valuable, very important member of this team. Otherwise you become a ticking time bomb. What do we do to bombs that we don’t want blowing up?”

“You defuse them.” Axel replied, a cold shudder going down his spine.

“I believe we’re on the same page now.”

Another long moment passed in silence.

“We will be putting together a set of protocols to aid you in harnessing your abilities. This will take time to implement, so I suggest you be patient. I will inform you when we are ready to proceed.”

“Oh...kay...”

“Now if that is all, Agent, I have some important matters to attend to.”