The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Agent Turned: Chapter 1

Agent Laura Milles slowly came out of her mental fog finding it hard to think much less concentrate on her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was the light, focused directly in her eyes essentially blinding her to everything and everyone behind it. She tried to move, but could not. Her arms and legs were bound and her movements restricted. She felt a shiver run through her body and realized her clothes were gone. She lay in the light clad in only her bra and panties. Again, she tried to process what was happening and how she got here without much success. Finally, as her anxiety built, she called out for help. She heard nothing in reply except a low chuckle and a deep voice: “welcome Agent Milles, it’s nice to see you’re finally awake.”

Laura was one of their best field agents, bright, smart, good looking, and capable of thinking on her feet. She was recruited directly from Law School and served in the agency for almost 8 years. During that time, she distinguished herself as an agent with a knack for going undercover, assuming a new identity and infiltrating targeted operations. Her lists of successes was reaching legendary status until now. How, she thought, how did I end up here? It was going so well. She had successfully infiltrated one of the most notorious transnational criminal gangs operating freely within the United States as a legitimate business. Despite their cover, it was well known that their real money came from illicit drug trade, human trafficking, and arms shipments. Laura had been carefully positioned in the company’s financial department where she quickly rose in status. The more and more she saw of the financial records, the more she knew that she was sitting on a treasure trove of information—information critical to the successful arrest and prosecution of the criminal kingpins.

Finally her head cleared and she remembered the party. It was to be a celebration on the company’s success and employees were promised surprises and gifts to attend. She though it a little strange when many of the senior managers stopped by to make sure she was coming, but she wrote it off as coincidence. The party was festive and no expense was spared. Laura, always on guard, made it a habit not to drink at these affairs settling instead for tonic and lime. However, when the champagne was passed for a celebratory toast, she felt obligated to indulge or be noticed in a bad light. As soon as she drank the champagne, she knew something was wrong. The room swirled and she was overcome with dizziness. Someone called for an ambulance and well, it brought her here….wherever here was. She tried to look around but found everything, even her head restrained. Then the light was moved and the shadowy figures became clear. It was the entire Board of Directors.

“Agent Miles”, Brian McMannus, the Chairman of the Board, addressed her. “Did you really think our security was so bad that we would let a Federal Agent loose in our financial department?” He continued explaining how they had their own network inside of each federal agency and that she and her intentions were know from day one on the job. Everything she looked at and reported on had been fed to her piece by piece and it was all wrong and inaccurate. Laura realized that she had been played and betrayed by someone in her own department.

McMannus continued, “the question facing us now is simply, what do we do with a Federal Agent; how do we just make her disappear?” He chuckled and explained that he wanted her demise to be laced with irony and that given she wanted to discover the inner workings of the company, he thought she should experience it first-hand. “You see agent, my intent is not to kill you, but make money from you as afterall, I am a businessman.”

Between sips on the drink he was carrying Brian continued: “there is a market for you on the Dark Web. Many of the corporations and individuals you’ve shut down over the last eight years are willing to bid almost anything for the new Laura Miles; the Laura Miles broken, subservient and willing to please in any way possible.” Laura looked at him and tried to tell him how crazy he was, but she was cut off with a gag.

McMannus simply smiled and said that his large biotech company was a front for other activities, but the biotech research had led to some interesting yet unsanctioned and controversial breakthroughs. They all would be useful in her training and transformation. With that he nodded to some staff members in white lab coats who approached her and struggle as she might, she could not stop them from hooking her to an IV Bag. Looking up Laura saw a steady drip of a clear fluid flow into her arm.

As her vision blurred she heard them discussing the effects over time with one laughing “she will become a victim to her own body’s arousal and response to stimulus.” Her eyes fluttered shut and a fog enveloped the bound agent’s mind. Brian looked down and saw the confusion register on her face and loved the expression. She was the third federal agent sent to infiltrate his organization, yet she was the first he would turn a profit on by selling her to the highest bidder, the other two just disappeared and were never heard from again.

She was different, beautiful, intelligent, a trained lawyer and a woman of class from a family with a long line of government service. She would be a challenge and nothing would give him more pleasure then breaking her, selling her and then sending proof of what he had done to her to her agency and boss and possibly her family. Maybe then they would leave him alone. He doubted it, but trusted his security procedures, anyone they sent would be identified and either disappear, or if like this beauty before him, be auctioned and used to further his business interests.

He watched her test her bonds and laughed out loud at her weak and uncoordinated efforts. When he did speak to her, he told her not to waste her strength or energy as she would need it down the road. As the IV did its work, he talked to her and told her exactly what the drugs would do, how they would open her mind to new thoughts and ideas and how under his control both her body and mind would change. Then, he told her how she would be sold to the highest bidder and would serve the bidder for the rest if her life. He reminded her that she would not only serve but willingly serve. He watched the defiance in her eyes fade as the IV drip in her arm delivered its dose. He smiled as she faded off to sleep aware that the combination of drugs and conditioning would change her, she had started a new journey and chapter in her life. He ordered her clothes burned and her identify destroyed. As she drifted off, her images were caught on camera for the files that would be sent to her agency. He ordered the ropes holding her removed and leather wrist and ankle cuffs put on. He wanted her to understand her position in life had changed, or was going to change from lawyer to slut depending on the desires of the bidders.

Under the influence of the drugs, Laura dreamed in the midst of a fitful sleep. Her dreams were disturbing but vivid. Never one to suffer erotic dreams, she found her senses assaulted by images of sex and pleasure. No matter where she looked, there were couples having sex, male—female, male—male or female—female; she could not escape the influence. Laura tried to shut her eyes and block it out, but it was a dream and she could not. She felt invisible hands grab her and pull her into the scene. Hands touched her everywhere, lips kissed her and her senses were aflame. She cried out “no, no, no,” but the only thing the technicians surrounding her bed heard was a soft moan. The medical researchers knew what was going on as did the female nursing staff. Those paying close attention to her reactions would have easy noticed the signs of arousal. Her nipples had hardened, her breasts were swollen and her skin flushed. Her vagina’s moisture increased until it slowly dripped towards her thigh. She was turned on and asleep. For his part, Brian looked down and smiled, so tough when awake, so vulnerable when asleep. It was funny how the mind worked.

Turning to the medical staff, he asked “how long”? His lead researcher simply stated that it was impossible to tell but given her age, physical condition and obvious signs of early arousal. He speculated that it should not take long for the drugs to have maximum effect. Even now he said, her body was becoming more sensitized to touch. Soon, the slightest touch on her nipples, thighs, or pussy would set off a fireworks of sensations. She might want to mentally fight it, but that would be a losing battle. In the end, she would break and do anything for physical pleasure.

Laura’s dreams had become more disturbing. The sex was more graphic, a BDSM theme had been introduced, and still she was unable to move or control what her mind saw and her body felt. At one point she looked down in her haze and felt a woman between her legs pleasuring her clit while another kissed her nipples. Later she felt cocks invade her body.....multiple cocks in multiple holes. The images always took her to the edge where she would cum in a quivering scream. It was afterall a dream except to the researchers observing her body’s reaction. They smiled as they recorded orgasm after orgasm rip through her beautiful body. All the while, new bags were hung on the IV pole and the cameras captured her demise.

Finally, it was over and the drip slowed. Her haze began to lift, but she was still confused. Laura awoke slowly and wondered if it had all been a dream. Of course part of it had, but the majority was real. She moved her arms and found they were cuffed. She tried to move her legs and found the same thing. Looking up, she saw a mirror suspended over her bed. She saw her naked body spread out, she saw the IV pole, she saw the bindings....she screamed.

After minutes, the door opened and she saw Brian. “You bastard,” was all she managed to say before he pulled her hair back and leaning over the bed reminded her of who was in charge. He then stood up and she could feel his eyes taking in her body. She saw him smile and could do nothing to cover herself. Stepping back, he motioned to the staff and directed “let’s see how the first round of drugs have effected our patient.” With that, a woman in a lab coat stepped forward and reached out for her left nipple.

A shot of pleasure ran through the agent’s body causing her to jump into her bindings as well as inhale a deep breath. She felt her nipple harden and grow. Immediately the right one was stroked causing the same effect and then both were stroked. Her brain could not register what was happening as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body moving from her nipples to between her thighs. Prior to today, her breasts were never sensitive, nor did she find them being touched erotic in any way. Now she could hardly contain moans from escaping her lips.

McMannus watched in amusement and felt his cock stir as the sexy agent struggled with her new feelings. He moved close and could sense her confusion. “It’s the drugs,” he whispered. “They increase your sensitivity until you are a slave to your own body.” To emphasize his points, he reached over and pinched her nipples sending her into a quivering moan. “Oh my God” was all she could exclaim before the technicians began stroking each nipple in a slow and deliberate manner. She could feel her body getting wet and hoped they would not notice, but they did. When the technical team announced “she’s getting wet,” all eyes turned to her pussy. She looked up and saw the technicians faces coming closer to her until she felt their warm breath on her skin. When their lips surrounded each nipple and sucked slowly, she screamed again, but not in pain.....in pleasure as her orgasm rose from deep within her body and washed over her.

She felt as if there were an electric connection between her pussy and her nipples. In her mind she was confused. She had just cum from nipple stimulation. She moaned “please stop” as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was humiliated laying there so exposed, but the lips kept assaulting her body. “Stop,” McManus laughed. Looking down he announced, “my dear Agent Miles, we are just getting started.”

HB5211