The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Agent Turned Chapter 4

While Laura slept, those around her prepared for her reconditioning. Now that she was broken, the rest would be relatively easy. Final conditioning would not be made until after the auction when the specific desires of the winner were known. For now, it would be the basics: mentally and physically she would be prepared for display at the auction.

When Laura awoke. She was immediately given a robe and fed breakfast. She was hungry given she had not eaten in the last three days. What she did not know was her daily doseage of drugs laced both her food and drink, but by now, it made no difference. If they put the drugs in front of her and told her to take them she would. She belonged to them.

After breakfast and as the drugs began to course through her body, Laura was taken to the facility spa, or that is what they called it. She was told that she needed a new look to match her new feelings and she readily agreed. Deep inside her mind, a part of Laura argued against agreeing with her captors, but the drugs effectively shielded these emotions from surfacing. So while a part of her was screaming no, the dominant part of her was agreeing and cooperating with her captors. That was what her on-going torture would be all about, what she was doing would be wrong, but she would agree with it unable to resist. Her inner mind might scream no, but her outward signs would cooperate fully. She was literally trapped in her own body.

Laura was taken to the shower and cleaned....she just stood under the spray in a foggy state while pairs of hands cleaned her, washed her hair and tended to her skin. After her shower, she was taken into the salon where her nails were done and she received the first waxing of her life. Her hair was then dyed from its original black to a golden blonde. Finally, she was dressed in a sheer silky robe and sent back to her room to relax. All the while, she was compliant, easy to work with, and almost agreeable.

As she sat in her room, a therapist named Coleen came to see her. By now, she was totally under the influence of the drugs and open to what the therapist had to offer. Coleen told Laura that she was committed to the facility because she had too much stress in her life and that others had betrayed her. Her agency, she was told, feared for her safety and sought a new life for her. The new life was to be carefree and stress free as a reward for her past accomplishments. Laura was quickly convinced that by letting go and listening to authority, her life would be simpler and easier. She was further introduced for the first time to the idea that pleasing authority figures and providing them pleasure would give her the most satisfaction in life. In fact she was told that pleasing them would provide her deep physical pleasures. There was no direct mention of being a former government agent brought up by Coleen, nor did Laura discuss the subject. Laura sat there like a sponge and just took in all Coleen said.

As the pretty, young therapist worked with her and gained her trust, Laura relaxed. When Coleen asked what was bothering her, Laura had no inhibitions about telling her how aroused she was all the time and how sex and sexual images constantly filled her mind. Coleen grinned and produced a hitachi magic wand. “This is for you dear,” she told her, “use it any time you desire and for any reason, those feelings are natural.” With that and in front of Coleen, she opened her robe, turned on the vibrator, and touched it to her newly smooth pussy quickly propelling herself to multiple orgasms. All the while, Coleen watched her and took notes. The top note, written in the margin, simply said “is totally uninhibited and shows a loss of discretion. She trusts authority figures.”

Coleen finished watching the display and folded up her notepad. She told Laura that she would see her after dinner and that her massage therapist would soon be in to deepen her relaxation. She reminded her that she needed to relax and totally distress to heal correctly. On que, Coleen was replaced my Erin who introduced herself as the new massage therapist.

Erin looked around and spotting the hitachi, commented, “I hope I can do better than the MagicWand.” She winked at Laura and had her slip out of her robe and soon had her laying naked on the bed. Erin looked down at the beautiful blonde and began a slow massage of her body. Unknown to Laura, the oil Erin used was mixed with special chemicals that both deepened Laura’s growing sense of submission to authority while sharpening the erotic and sensual feelings flowing through her body. Erin herself felt no side effects as she had received the antidote to the chemicals earlier.

For her part, Erin just participated in small talk as she felt the former agent relax under her touch. Erin’s strokes became more and more deliberate as she massaged Laura’s thighs and buttocks and her questions more probing. Without realizing it, Laura had been drawn into a sexual conversations and was revealing her innermost thoughts. When Erin quizzed her about being touched by a woman, Laura admitted she like it and that it was different. With that admission, Erin ran her fingers far up Laura’s thighs and across her pussy eliciting a moan.

When Laura turned over, Erin could see her arousal. Even without touching them, Laura’s nipples had grown rock hard and pointed almost begging to be touched. Erin noticed how flushed the formers agent’s skin had become and how wet her pussy remained. It made Erin’s job almost too easy. As she stroked her patient. Erin continue to talk to her about pleasure and how the touch of a woman cannot be matched in many ways. She slowly played with Laura’s clit, which was now on full display, as she talked about obeying authority figures. As Erin whispered obey into Laura’s ears, she pressed her fingers hard against the soft skin. Laura got the message and whispered “obey”to herself. When she said the words, Erin massaged her clit directly. Each time she repeated it, the massage got more intense until finally Laura exploded in orgasm. Erin bent down and whispered in her ear, “too obey brings pleasure.” With those words and subtle reminder, she picked up her things and left the room.

McMannus was informed of Laura’s progress and knew without a doubt, she’d be a star at the auction. Already selected photos of her progression under his treatment had been released to the bidders reinforcing that he had total control of the former agent. When Carole saw the photos, she was shocked, not just because of their explicit sexual nature, but by the look on Laura’s face. In some, she seemed to be actually enjoying the treatment. She knew she had to act fast to save her friend.

As dinner approached, Laura was told to get dressed and given a bra/panty set with stockings, garters, heels and a sheer robe. She put them on like it was normal attire. When the technical staff member commented on how good she looked, she thanked her for the compliment. Laura was escorted into a dining room where McMannus and the doctor awaited. They stood as she entered, smiling at her progress. “Laura, my dear, you look beautiful,” McMannus said and for once he meant it. The technician introduced McMannus as the owner of the facility, which translated into authority figure. The doctor would already be classified the same way.

As Laura approached, McMannus tried his luck. “Laura stop,” he said. She immediately stopped and smiled at him. He had her turn around, bend over and eventually kneel before allowing her to come closer. For her part, Laura enjoyed obeying and everytime she did, she received a small jolt of pleasure. She found the more she obeyed, the more pleasurable the experience. McMannus, for his part, was almost in shock as the beautiful former agent now did his bidding.

McMannus, could no longer resist himself and looking at the doctor said “let’s see if she passes the test.” With those words, he had Laura come over and kneel. He unzipped his pants and let his cock spring free. It hardened instantly. As Laura stared at it, she heard McMannus’ words: “it would give me incredible pleasure if you would suck my cock.” With that thought in her mind, Laura’s lips opened and she literally consumed McMannus’s cock with a vigor that overwhelmed him. The doctor looked on smiling at his greatest accomplishment. Before him, a federal agent was on her knees, willingly sucking the cock of the criminal she was sent to arrest. Even better, as she sucked his cock, she fingered her own wetness. She was truly a broken woman.

With a grunt, McMannus felt his cock stiffen, his balls tighten and his seed move to the point of explosion. As Laura swirled her tongue over the tip of his cock head, he could take no more and grabbing her head unloaded down her throat. Laura took all he gave her, continuing until his moans became quieter. She then pulled off his cock and looking up, smiled at him. Her conditioned mind translated it all.....provide him pleasure and you get pleasure. As she continued to touch herself, the waves of her orgasm washed over her body. Smiling, she collapsed on the floor.

McMannus motioned to the staff who picked Laura up and took her back to her room. Looking at the doctor, he commented, “you have exceeded expectations, but there is still one more to go.” For his part, the doctor nodded and simply replied, " we are already ready for her.”

Laura’s inner mind was screaming. What the hell was she doing? She had just cheerfully obeyed an international criminal and worse yet, provided him with a blow job. She wanted to vomit, but all, she could do was sit with a smile on her face as she sipped another drink laced with potent drugs. As Laura relaxed more, Coleen returned and began another session with her. Of course, Coleen had already been briefed on what occurred with McMannus.

Coleen’s first thought was that Laura although relaxed looked conflicted. She questioned her, simply asking, “are you ok dear?” With that question, the dam burst inside of Laura. She told Coleen that she felt like two people, one doing things while another side of her told her it was wrong. Coleen asked her for an example and Laura quickly related what happened at the dinner table. She explained how she felt what she was doing was somehow wrong, but also felt compelled to do it. She spoke of feeling something was wrong, but also of the pleasure she felt slipping the cock between her lips. Finally she spoke about missing something, a past she did not understand, but at the same time relished the sensations she felt as the cock erupted in her mouth. Coleen sat back and looked at her, smiled and said she totally understood. With those words, Laura smiled and commented, “thank god I am not crazy.”

“No, you are not crazy,” Coleen answered, what you are feeling is your old self, the one filled with stories and pain trying to come back and ruin your peace and pleasure. With that Coleen pressed a buzzer and a nurse arrived with a drink for Laura. The drink contained a drug to relax her and that fact was told to Laura, who willingly took the drink and medicated herself. Soon, her mind was wandering to the images she saw during her last session and Coleen was there helping her settle into the familiar sensations of passion and growing lust. Coleen showed her images in a book. There were not the standard ink blots psychologists love to use. The book contained graphic BDSM images. Laura was asked to state what was going on and how she felt.

Image after image flashed into Laura’s brain....most were female—male but there was a sprinkling of female—female. Coleen judged Laura’s reactions and immediately saw she was attracted to latex and was a closet exhibitionist. She was also leaning towards bisexuality as the female—female images aroused her as much as the male—female. She made a note to tell the doctor that his treatment during the initial phases of her modification had awakened her bisexual nature. As Coleen looked at Laura, it was easy for her to see the former agent’s arousal level grow. She finally whispered in her ear, “it is ok to touch,” and Laura slid her hands up her thighs.

Leaning back, Laura touched, sliding her fingers into growing wetness as she stared at image after image. In no time at all, she was on the verge of orgasm and looking into Coleen’s eyes, she cried out and came. As she collapsed back, with her scent filling the room, Coleen smiled and told her to touch again, which she did. For the next two hours it was one orgasm after another as Coleen directed her willing patient. For her part, Laura just surrendered to the passion and Coleen’s control. She was happy, relaxed, and for the moment did not have a care in the world.

Exhausted, Laura finally was ready to drift off to sleep. Coleen got up, walked over and injected her with a “sleeping aid” and then bent down and kissed her forehead. “Good Girl,” she whispered and Laura felt an immediate rush of passion before drifting off into a fog shrouded sleep.

In the team room, Carole was given her final briefings before she was put into the criminal world. She rehearsed her background and cover over and over. Any check made on her would return the answers she was now giving. Unfortunately, her cover was already compromised, but she did not know that fact. She dressed for the lavish affair and had her hair and makeup done by professional artists. The agency was sparing no expense to get one of its own back. As she dressed, she laughed thinking the cost on her Agent Provocateur lingerie cost more then the normal dresses she wore. She had to admit, as she looked at herself in the mirror, that she felt sexy for the first time in a long while.

When she was finished she walked out to cat calls and whistles from the team that actually raised a blush. Her team was doing anything to keep her from thinking about what she was about to do. When it was time to depart, an agency limo picked her up. She had a tracker with her and a mini-transmitter, but other then that, she was on her own. Her job was to purchase Laura back and once she was safe, the raids across the country would take place....or so she thought.

The limo ride was into one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the city high in the hills overlooking the bay. As she arrived at the appointed address, the limo was admitted. The driver was then told to leave and that Mr. McMannus has already arranged for everyone’s transportation home at the conclusion of tonight’s event. Carole looked at the driver and although uncertain, nodded her head. Her door was opened and she was escorted inside the house.

Her first thought was, “so this is how the other half lives”. Lavish would not adequately describe what she saw. The home was lovely, the wait staff attentive and the company well appointed. She remarked to a fellow guest that the female wait staff was especially beautiful and received a nod along with the comment, “our host keeps them that way.” Carole was not sure what that meant, but did not press the point.

As she sampled the food and sipped a drink, she was careful to watch what being made for her. Then, McMannus arrived. He walked directly to her, took her hand and kissed it while looking up and capturing Carole’s eyes. Although a criminal, he had manners and Carole could not but help notice the small spark of electricity that coursed through her body when his lips met her warm skin. “Please stay close to me tonight,” he joked. “There are a lot of sharks swimming here tonight and all of them are focused on you.” Carole thanked him for the compliment. While assuring him that she did know how to handle herself.

As the evening wore on, she interacted with various guests and staff mentally identifying some of them from the background material she had read. She wished that a raid could just take place now, but realized Laura would be lost. About 10 pm, McMannus stepped into the room announcing that transportation to the auction was arriving out front and that those registered should make there way there. As Laura went to pick up her purse, a member of the house’s security team stopped her. No purses or bags were allowed from this point forward. She would get her purse at the end of the evening.

Outside, she was ushered into a waiting Limo with blackened windows. She was driven for at least 35 min before the car pulled into an underground garage. She was escorted quickly into an elevator and taken up to the lavish auction room. Unfortunately, without her purse, no one knew where she was right now. She was alone and without backup. However, all she had to do is win the auction. Drinks and food were served to the smaller crowd and then McMannus came in and asked everyone to take their seats.

He spent about 5 min explaining the rules of the auction and how the international guests would be attending via Video Teleconference. When everyone was settled in, he announced, now it is time to meet the star of this evening: Government Agent Laura Miles. As the name was announced, Carole almost gasped as Laura was led to the center of the room dressed in sexy lingerie and looking beautiful. She immediately recognized her hair had been colored as well as other subtle changes. What she could not get over was her smile, why was she smiling at all that was happening to her. With a simple command, McMannus had Laura kneel at his feet. The room erupted in applause.

HB