The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aggressive Hiring Practices

Foreword: Questions? Comments? Violent Reactions? Want to commission a story? Send such to

[Chapter three]

Sometimes I see a girl, and I just... See how she could be better. How she’s missing her calling, so to speak. Sami, as I came to find her name to be, was one such woman.

She was quite tall, flat black hair. I lost track of her a few days after I administered the process for her ‘change’. Normally I don’t use the slow-acting stuff. Too unpredictable. Too long for the turnaround. Too dependent on what I would call a girls ‘calling’. What the slow mix ‘wanted’ her to be.

For all her height though, it seemed to have drained from her more attractive assets. Her ass was rather flat, and her chest nearly the same. She looked around a B cup. Her lips were flat and her glasses were rather thick framed. For some, such a look is fetish fuel. To me, though... It was a pool of wasted potential. She was sitting at her computer, once again I had found ‘talent’ at a coffee shop. I imagine it’s so easy to find people here because it’s such a trendy place.

I kept a small container of the slow stuff in my pocket. A little dangerous, if I was caught there would be an inquiry.. but it dissipates quickly enough in the air. A quick pop of the cork and the stuff began to almost evaporate. You see one of the eggheads back at corporate had figured out how to ‘hack’ reality. At least, that’s how they put it. Something to do with theoretical particles. Too much science for me. I’m not a researcher. The company decided to concentrate these particles into this fluid... And I was about to let them go full bore on what I was sure would become a proper little sexpot.

While the girl was not looking, I stood up, taking a sip of my coffee and walking over to her. She was distracted by something on her phone. Pretending I was going to walk past her and grab a spoon, I paused, whispering into the vial a set of instructions for what I wanted done to her. A girl like that needed to know just how deep her own kinks ran, and how deep her sexuality went. She seemed shy, curled up and trying to hide behind her phone. I could hear, from her headphones echoing, that she was watching some video about warcraft. I played it, once upon a time.

I gave her a nod, distracting her with a winning smile as I turned the vial down, the silvery liquid giving a quiet hiss as it filtered into the coffee. The liquid turned clear and golden, somewhat like coffee colored tea, before returning to its original pale brown. The woman had one of those iced-super-sugar mixes. The type that could barely be considered coffee, and more considered a milkshake. I gave a nod, and walked away back to my chair, sipping my own coffee and ‘working’ on my laptop. I kept an eye on the woman, waiting for her first sip of her now tainted drink. Barely a minute went by before she lifted it to her flat little lips and sucked. Her eyes flashed white, the same color as that goop. She went ramrod straight, and got tense, before relaxing down.

She sucked hard on that coffee. From what I’m told, the slow stuff has some funky flavor that people can’t get enough of if they taste it. All that girl knew, she was drinking the worlds best coffee. Her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked on that straw like it was the last cock on the planet. Soon enough she finished the tainted drink. No one in the crowded coffee shop would know, but the girl was rapidly growing wet. I could only chuckle as she started to blush, stood up and walked out of the coffee house. I took another sip of my coffee, and leaned back. That girl would soon be the sort that makes porn stars jealous.

I love my job...

* * *

My name is Samantha Schnider.

So I had just finished drinking what had to be the best coffee that had ever come out of that little place. It was.. AMAZING. I couldn’t stop drinking it! It was almost depressing when I finished it. Once I had... that was when the trouble really started.

It was barely noon and I was on my lunch break. The coffee house was my usual hang out. I’d buy a sandwich and a cupcake and a coffee, eat, then head back to my office. Today though. As soon as I’d finished that coffee.. All I could think about was my boyfriend. I’m a tall girl, and so trying to find a guy who was ok with that took some doing, let me tell you. He’s almost as tall as me. Almost. I have a few inches over him and I feel like that bothers him sometimes. I know most of the women in my family are SUPER short. Compact little tigers. Everyone but me.

I got into my car, a gift from my parents for getting my associates degree. As soon as I got in the car, I heaved out a sigh. I could feel my snatch getting wet. REAL wet. REAL fast. Was I really that worked up? I dialed up my job. There was no way I was getting anything done today. Especially not in an office environment. “Hey.. Yeah. Tom?” I ask, having dialed up my boss “Yeah it’s Sam. I... I think I ate something wrong. Maybe something off. I saw a food truck on the way to the coffee shop and... Thanks.", I said, clicking off my phone. My body was starting to burn up and I could feel a blush rising on my cheeks. My boyfriend was at home right now. He was a work from home kind of guy. Did streams of warcraft. I was watching him when I was at the coffee shop.. As I drove though, I noticed I seemed to sink into the seat a little bit. The car wasn’t that old that the seat would curve around me. I shrugged it off though. I dialed up my boyfriend. I knew it was his normal streaming time.. But with how SOAKED through my panties were getting, and by extension the leggings I wore to work that day? I wasn’t in the frame of mind to really care.

“Hey babe, whats up?", he asked. That voice. I was never really a girl who got off on voices but his always made me shiver when I was in a mood.

“Need you. NOW.", I said, pressing on the gas and speeding a little bit.

“Wait, what do you mean now? I’m streaming, and you’re at work-Just a second guys.”

“I mean. I need you to pause the stream and mute your mic. I am worked up like ten hours of a bad vibrator and I need you to take me!” I said back, my breath accelerating as I drove faster, taking a hard corner as I turned towards our house “Cmonnn,” I said in a breathy voice I kept for special requests and when I REALLY needed him. This was one of the latter. “I knooow you want me. I knooow you want to fuck me.. Pleeeease baby? Please..”

“... Fuck what got into you...", He said with a hint of desire. There was more than a hint under his skin. That much I knew. “Sorry guys, minor family thing came up. Gotta take care of this. Don’t forget to follow! I’ll be back soon!", I heard him say, as he muted the stream and swapped to an old highlight reel “Ok. You have me for a few hours.”

I gave a little cheer, pulling wildly into the driveway and parking the car before ripping myself out of it, grabbing my purse and locking it behind me. The wet spot on my leggings was starting to show as I burst through the door, closing it behind me. My boyfriend was right there, standing in front of me, looking eager, but confused. Just how I liked him.

“Babe?", He asked me as I licked my lips. He looked.. a little taller than usual. I chalked it up to being so worked up. I rushed up to him and pressed my lips to his without a word, my tongue feeling so sensitive it almost made me squeal just from the kiss. That was when he got the point. He growled against my neck, biting it. THAT made me squeal.

“AHH! B-baby!", I cried, panting as I looked up at him as he finished the bite. I blinked a few times. Up? I look down at him, and myself, then up. I was an inch shorter than him. “Eric are you wearing lifts?” I ask. He KNEW I liked guys a little taller than me. To have a guy tower over me.

“No.. Wait.. I thought you were kneeling down.", he said. He blinked “S-Sam you’re shorter!”

I blink, looking at myself. It was true. My long, long legs had scrunched up, as had my torso. I was still a little stick but.. a little-r stick. “W-what the hell!” I ask, turning around and looking at myself. My ass was perking out just a little bit, or at least it looked like it because of the way my used-to-be tight pants were hanging. My boyfriend took this as an invitation to give my now juicer-looking flat ass a hard spank. Normally this would have earned him a slap across the face. He KNOWS I hate spanking. This time...

“UUNGH!", I moaned out, grabbing onto the couch. I felt something -bounce- in me.. And giggled, biting my lower lip. I looked back “Eric! You know I hate... Eric?” I asked. He looked.. a little taller again. He was staring at my ass. I followed his gaze and saw the last moments of my ass swelling out. “W-what the he-UNGH!", Another moan escaped my lips as he brought his hand against my ass. It felt so GOOD to be spanked. That wasn’t normal. “E-Eric stop tha—” I caught myself mid-sentence, and watched my own ass swell. I had a proper JUICY looking backside, It wasn’t huge. It wasn’t fat. It was just a bouncy little ass.

Eric grinned at me. “Sam...”

“N-No, baby, no don’t—", I protested, but his hand came down, again and again. Each time I felt something -bounce—, and I had to suppress a moan. The giggles were irresistible. I just kept laughing as I bit my lower lip. When he stopped.. I looked like I had a little bit of brazillian in my family line. Nice, juicy cheeks that were starting to strain my little leggings. My boyfriend CLEARLY approved as he grinned down, giving my new bouncing backside a squeeze.

“Sam... I have no idea what happened but..” He reached up, grabbing my leggings and ripping them off. I’d never seen him that aggressive! I gasped, watching my little blue leggings fall on the floor. Now all I was wearing were my sandals and his own t shirt. I barely wore a sports bra underneath it. He grabbed at my hips, squeezing the bones a little. To my utter shock I gasped. My toes curled as i felt my waist -widen- “U-Uhhhh.. S-stop! E-Eric o-ohgod.” It was intense. It was like, the most intense fingering I’d ever felt,but without the ability to cum.

Eric’s eyes were on my ass, his jaw on the floor. It wasn’t until after he stopped squeezing that I looked down and saw why he was staring. Normally my legs were closed, tight when I wanted them to. Now though, even when my knees knocked together from the intense -whatever- I just felt, there was a VERY prominent gap between my thighs.

My boyfriend, ever the experimenter, reached down and started to stroke me. I kept myself bald, and my sex clenched at his fingers even as I tried to clamp my legs together and keep him out. It made no difference. His fingers slid inside me. They felt so DEEP. I could almost feel them in my brain. I began to moan out “G-Guh... E-Eric. Ss-sodeep... fingers!”

ERic laughed. Whatever was happening to me. He was enjoying it. Finally he stopped, what felt like Niagara falls between my gapped thighs. I felt.. weird in my head. Something felt fuzzy as I turned around. He was -tall—. Tall like I must have felt. I couldn’t have been more than five and a half feet! My knees knocked again, looking up at him, towering over me. “E-Eric. We.. We need to stop. Something-OOF!” I gasped out, as he grabbed me, pinning me to a wall, leaning down and kissing me. I mewled into the kiss, reaching up and embracing him. I could feel my lips plump up. They were so flat and thin before. I hated them so so much. Like TOTALLY hated those lips. When he pulled back, I was panting, an inch shorter, and lips that could suck a golf ball through a garden hose sat on my face. It seemed to fit though, as I giggled. “Eric slow- HURP!”

Eric had other ideas. I held out my now small hands to stop him, but with such a height over me, he just did as he pleased. I was at his mercy. Helpless. I loved it. He grabbed my shirt and yanked it over my head. I couldn’t see. I couldn’t even reach the shirt to help him pull it off. No sooner did my shirt come off and my vision restore, than did he undo my bra. Now I stood there in nothing but my sandals. I blushed up at him, feeling meek and dominated. It was then he grabbed the one big or like, little? Thing I hadted about myself. My titties. GOD I hated my titties. Teeny tiny b cups. They were so.. Inadequate.

Not that such lasted long. No sooner did his hands start to grab, than did my bust swell up. I yelped in surprise, moaning out as inch my inch, they grew. Ballooned, really, I panted. They got more and more sensitive. “E-Eric stop w-wait! Oh g-god that feels good... I-I’m shrinking Eric!", I protested.

“I noticed. You’re getting cuter by the second.. And as much as you’re blushing. You like it.", He said, leaning over me, towering almost. I felt tiny. I felt like I was his toy. It made me drip.

The more he pinched and twisted, the more I blossomed... and the more I shrank. My boobies went from a little bitty b cup, to a proper DD. Not that big normally.. but when he finished I was a few hairs shy of 5 foot tall. They looked massive on me. He grinned, reaching out to pet my hair, giving my breast a final squeeze.

I leaned against him “O-Oh E-Eric.. S-stop. I—” I moaned, panting as I felt something jet from my breast. Milk. I looked down, milk splattering on the floor in a strong jet.

“Oh god! W-what.. Is that milk!? Eric this is Ooh—D-don’t!”

Eric grinned, nodding as he pet my hair. I could feel more ‘bouncing’ inside me. Giggles escaped my throat. “Hehee... E-Eric S-stop. N-no. Waaait...” I said, that breathy voice filling the air as milk jetted from my breasts. He was milking me. I was pulled, by my new DD titties, down to all fours. I giggled again “H-eee.. What’s this Eric? Trying to.. treat me like that catgirl in that porno you like? Hehhee..” the giggles wouldn’t stop coming. Every time they escaped my mouth, my brains felt all fuzzy.

My head itched as he forced me to make a small puddle of milk on the floor. Without even trying I gave out a little mewl, feeling that itching wisp away with his continued stroking. All the teasing from the groping, the spanking, the changing had me worked up like a whirlwind.. So when Eric gave a soft pull of my hair, I gave a giggling shout, and came. “HeheheheTOOOM!", I cried out. I could see a mirror behind him. My hair was now a soft blue, and matching cat ears sat on my head. Milk poured down my belly and puddled under me, mixing with my cum.

“Sit here.” he ordered, and i obeyed. My head was so like, totally foggy? So I just sat there, in the puddle of my own cum and milk, looking back at him as he walked to our bedroom. When he came back, my eyes went wide. He had the two dildos we used when we were REALLY kinky. They were -huuge—. Like totally oversized. “E-Eric. I- W-what are—” I yelped, as he set them down. With little adieu, he grabbed me by the shoulders and picked me up like I was an oversized doll. I could be barely over four foot. Maybe four three? Four five? When he forced me down onto the toys. The two remotes for them were flicked on.. and I felt my mind go numb.

Drool dripped down my mouth as I moaned, giggling. They both felt so deep! So deep like they were messing with my head. At this height though. I was in perfect position for him to grab me. Which is like, totally what he did next. He grabbed my little slut cat ears and rammed forward. My new dicksucker lips clamped around him like it was like, the best cock -ever—! My tongue swirled around as he started to hump me, facefucking me. My hips started moving on their own, bouncing hard on the two toys, One in my little dripping cunt, the other in my ass. Something inside my brain. It all felt so loose. I could FEEL like.. ALL my college education start to drip out.

First my degrees. I could like... Feel them all dripping down my spine, like the dildos knocked something inside me. It was so hard to think with my boyfriends big fat dick stuffing down my throat. I almost gagged, but i felt that fade away. I felt so... Tiny in his big, thick hands. His hips bucked against me, his balls slapping against my mouth. My eyes ran down, catching a glimpse of my dripping body when he pulled out.. It looked so fuckable it was absurd. I was so small that if it weren’t for my huge breasts and bouncy ass, you’d think I was a kid. I loved it.

“Goood Eric...” I panted, taking the moment to breathe as he took a few moments. He wanted to savor my mouth, and my hips kept pumping on the twin cocks “I.. I can’t.. stop.. bouncing!” I cried out, even as more and more of my mind felt.. loose.

“Good. I don’t know what you did to yourself.. but I love it. Always wished you were like this. Exactly this!” He said, grabbing my head and thrusting forward.

“E-Eric Somethings going on with m-MMPH!MMmf.. Nnnghmmm!” I moaned around his cock.. unable to even giggle as I sucked on him. He thrusted against my throat, forcing his balls to slap against my chin. I kept my eyes on him, a needy, horny little thing for her boyfriend. It felt so.. GOOD. To be this now. I wasn’t sure I would ever want it to stop. Not that I was going to have much choice...

Eric began to thrust hard, harder, harder harder against my gulping throat, before he abandoned all restraint, fucking my face like a cheap whore, and began to cum. My eyes went wide. The cum began to bubble up, right into my brain. I struggled, just a bit, before it hit.. My cheeks puffed out with his cum. It was a heavy load, his balls clenching up against his body.. I could feel my eyes roll back as everything went white like my boyfriends thick fucking cum.

Little rivulets of sperm started running down my chin as I struggled to swallow, before something inside my brain like POPPED, and a bunch of my boyfriends yummy cum spewed out my nose.. It was then that I REALLY felt my brain go weird. It was like.. it was my brains, all the way back to like high school, or middle school, just popped and got soaked up by my yummy spooge dinner. I managed to swallow the rest, and my body started shaking, climaxing, over and over again as I cried out, flailing helplessly on the floor.

“Damn Sam.. Or should I just call you Sami now?.. You turned into a tiny little fuckbucket.”

I giggled in response, “.. Fuck.", was the only word out of my mouth, my face painted with his seed, glasses stained with it. A dumb smile lit my face as he jerked the last few drops onto my milkbags.

* * *

Three months later

“Baaaabe!” Sami whined out. “I can’t reaaaaaaaaach!” She said, trying to squirm her massive breasts onto the counter so she could get her favorite cookies and mountain dew.

Eric chuckled “Just a sec guys. The healslut wants her snacks.” The guild chuckled. Soon after her transformation, sami lost her job with the office. But the two have never been happier. Samantha quickly took to hardcore camgirling, her ‘realistic’ cat ears and milking shows earned the couple plenty. Sometimes she would jump onto wow, having gotten addicted to it, but she could only manage an hour or so of hardcore healing before she needed a ‘protein shake’ from her boyfriend. Everyone in the guild was jealous of Eric and his micro-slut. And most of them were common patrons of her shows.

The tall american boy reached to the back of the counter easily, grabbing the former college graduates drink and sugary cookies, “Here you go Sami.”

“Score! Love you Babe!” She said, leaning up and trying to kiss him, to which he obliged, leaning down and kissing her on her plump dicksucker lips. “I gotta work. tell everyone I said kissies!”

Eric loved his smart, tall, imposing girlfriend.. But he loved Sami like this just a bit more. He watched as her thick backside bounced with every step of her tiny, perfect legs. She hopped onto her bed and started typing, pulling the ‘I’m a healslut. Stay out of the fire and fuck me!’ tshirt off of her bouncy, perfect breasts and turning on her camera, drinking her soda and turning on the game. She played on a private server. One where every player tuned in to watch her game, finger, and fuck topless, dripping milk as she sucked on soda, and occasionally, her guilty pleasure.

A hazelnut-syrup loaded iced coffee.

“Hi guys! It’s Cammy Sami again! If we get up to fifteen hundred tips today, I’ll get my boyfriend in here to pound me like a little slut!”