The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Night Wolf

Chapter 10

Jeff could tell Sara wanted to tell him something important. Leading her away from the others, Jeff stopped by the rail, and then looked inquiringly into her eyes. He was sure there was nothing she could tell him that would be too bad.

“I don’t own this boat, at least not yet,” Sara told a startled Jeff.

“What do you mean, not yet?” he asked her, bewilderment crossing his features.

“An old man told me he has my dad. He told me if I did what he told me to, he would release my father and the boat would be mine,” she replied.

“An old man? What did he look like? Why did he say he had your dad?” Jeff asked her.

“He was kind of funny-looking. He just said he would let Daddy go when I got you to Greece,” she told him. Jeff felt like the world had dropped onto his shoulders.

“Is that the only reason you are taking us to Greece?” he asked.

“Well, that’s how it started, but since I’ve gotten to know you better, I fell in love with you,” she told him, kissing him softly. Jeff instinctively knew she was telling him the truth. He could feel the love she felt for him in her kiss. Jeff was about to deepen the kiss, when he heard a cough behind him.

“I hate to disturb you two, but the navigator said he needed to speak with you, Sara,” Demetrius told the pair. The couple held hands as they headed for the bridge. Wondering what could be important enough to summon her, Sara pulled Jeff after her, nearly racing to see the man in charge of piloting her new boat.

“You wanted to see me, Aeneas?” Sara asked as she reached the navigator. Upon hearing Sara call the man Aeneas, he looked closely at the man guiding their boat. Remembering his Greek mythology, Jeff knew it was said Aeneas had never died. Jeff was beginning to understand what was facing him when he got to Greece. Deep in thought, Jeff nearly missed Aeneas’s reply..

“Yes, There is a bad storm coming, we need to get everyone below deck,” he replied. Sara cast a worried look at the clouds, and then back at the man guiding the boat.

“How bad is it?” she asked.

“It looks to be pretty bad. They are warning everyone to veer off if they can,” he replied, wanting to make sure the two realized the importance of getting everything tied down. When Jeff and Sara rejoined the others, they told them what Aeneas had told them.

“If we all get on it, we can have everything secure in no time,” Sara told them. Everybody agreed with this and hurried to complete the task. As soon as they finished getting everything secure, Demetrius took one last look around the craft, making sure everything was secure. Seeing everything safe in its place, Sara led Jeff to her room, giggling as they got to her door. Opening the door, Sara ran to her bed, and then waited for Jeff to close the door and join her. When he reached the bed, Sara reached up and grabbed him, pulling him on top of her. After having waited nineteen years to make love for the first time, Sara couldn’t believe she was about to have a cock in her pussy again in so short a period.

“Baby, are you sure? It’s only been a few hours. I figured you were sore,” Jeff asked her as he tenderly kissed her. Sara’s lips parted, inviting Jeff to explore her mouth once again. Jeff deepened the kiss, his tongue tasting hers. Pulling away from him slightly, Sara began undressing him, anxious to touch his firm body.

“Oh yeah, I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life,” she answered, practically tearing off his clothes in her rush to get him naked. Jeff grabbed her hands, wanting to slow everything down and make it better for her. Jeff began to undress Sara bit by bit, wanting to let her desire gradually increase. When he finally completed undressing her, Jeff stood so he could remove his own clothing. After removing his shirt, Jeff bent down to remove his shorts. As he lifted his leg to get the shorts off, a wave crashed into the boat, causing Jeff to fall onto the bed and Sara.

“Gotcha where I want you now,” Sara said with a giggle, wrapping her arms around Jeff and kissing him soundly. With a smile, Jeff sat up and began removing the rest of his clothing. When he was finished, he lay back beside Sara and pulled her into his arms, caressing her as he began kissing her deeply. Sara began grinding her pelvis against Jeff, wanting to get even closer to him as her arousal continued to climb. Jeff began kissing down her body, pausing at her breasts to suck each of her nipples into his mouth. When Jeff began trailing kisses down to his ultimate goal, Sara grew impatient, grabbing his cock to pull it toward her mouth. When Jeff felt Sara taking his dick into her mouth, he quickened his journey toward her cunt, taking her little nubbin into his mouth to duplicate the feelings she was giving to him. Knowing she wouldn’t last long with Jeff’s mouth on her clit, she began to speed up the bobbing of her head on his engorged prick. Sara could feel her orgasm beginning to overtake her when the door to the cabin slammed open, startling the pair.

“Jeff, you have to come quickly, your sister was washed overboard!” a frantic Demetrius told him. Not bothering to dress, Jeff raced out the door, hoping to find and save his sister. When Jeff reached the door, he began pushing with all his strength to open the wind-held door. Finding it futile, Jeff remembered the lessons Leandra had so patiently taught him. Jeff concentrated on opening the door, and it swung open, allowing him to rush out onto the deck, with a slightly stunned Demetrius following him. Demetrius led the way to the rails, pointing in the direction that Holly had fallen overboard. The waves kept pounding against the vessel, threatening to take someone else overboard with each passing minute. Jeff looked around frantically, hoping to catch a glimpse of his sister in the churning water. Unable to find her, Jeff decided to try locating her with his mind. Closing his eyes, he began searching for the thoughts he knew would be emanating from his sister. When he was finally able to locate her, Jeff could tell his sister was about to give up. Her struggles against the waves growing weaker, Jeff knew he would have to act quickly. Concentrating fully, Jeff sent his psionic arm to pluck his sister from the rolling waves, being careful not to let her fall from its grasp. With a gasp, Demetrius watched Holly coming back to the boat, appearing to float in mid-air. As Holly approached the craft, the storm suddenly died, its fury seemingly spent.

“What’s going on here?” Demetrius asked as Holly neared the boat. Not hearing the older man, Jeff waited until Holly was safely back on board before he rushed to her. Taking her hands in his, Jeff began scanning her body, wanting to see what he would need to do to make her well again. When Jeff saw water in her lungs, he grew worried, afraid he might hurt the baby she carried. Knowing he had to do something or he would lose both of them, Jeff began compressing her lungs, trying to get her to expel the water. When Holly began coughing, Jeff turned her onto her side, wanting to prevent her from choking on the water spewing forth from her lungs. As soon as Jeff saw Holly coming to, he scooped her up into his arms and carried her to the room he was sharing with Sara. After he reached the door, he kicked it a couple of times to get Sara to open it. Once the door swung open, Jeff walked swiftly to the bed to lay Holly on it. Knowing Holly would be uncomfortable, Jeff put her to sleep, letting her body heal itself in slumber.

“Is she going to be okay?” Sara asked, her fear evident in her voice.

“Yeah, she got rid of all the water in her lungs, and the baby is fine, too,” Jeff replied, realizing the mistake he had made as soon as the words left his mouth.

“The baby? How far along is she?” Sara asked, the questions tumbling out of her mouth. Jeff knew he would lose her if he told her the truth, but he couldn’t turn his back on his sister, either. Motioning for Sara to sit on the bed by his sister, Jeff decided to explain everything, not wanting lies to ever come between them.

“Okay, I know this is going to be tough to believe. Shit, it’s happening to me and it’s hard for me to believe,” he began. Sara nodded, waiting for him to go on.

“A couple of weeks ago, I went to school just like any other day. My teacher told me to wait after class, and when class was over, she gave me a ring. It made it where I could use my mind to move things and other stuff. After that, all sorts of weird shit started happening, Diana showed up and started teaching me how to use a sword, and some weird guy came flying down telling us that a game was going to be starting soon with me as one of the people playing,” he told her.

“What’s that got to do with Holly being pregnant?” Sara asked, totally confused by what Jeff had told her.

“Well, another thing that happened is Holly and I made love and it’s my baby she’s having,” he told her, his head hanging down when he saw the hurt on his girlfriend’s face.

“You’re the father?” she asked, the shock and rage showing plainly on her face. Knowing he had hurt this girl who had given her heart and virginity to him, Jeff could only nod in reply.

“You made love with me and your own sister is carrying your baby? You lied to me. How could you do that to me? I trusted you,” she cried, sobs wracking her body.

“I wanted to tell you before, I just couldn’t think of a way to do it. I just found out she was pregnant,” he told her. Upon hearing these words, Sara could bear it no longer.

“We may be on the same boat, but I don’t ever want to see you again,” she cried, running from the room. Sara ran blindly down the corridor until she reached the door leading out to the deck. As Jeff watched Sara race out of the room, he knew he had hurt her deeply, but if he hadn’t claimed his child he knew he would have hurt Holly. After getting dressed, Jeff decided to take Holly to her own room when he heard a sudden scream. Racing out to the deck, Jeff saw a monster heading straight for Sara. He had heard of sea serpents before, but he had never imagined seeing one in real life. Its green scales and the dagger-like teeth in its enormous mouth sent chills down Jeff’s spine.

“Diana, come quick and bring my sword!” he yelled, hoping she would bring it to him in time. When Diana raced out on deck, she quickly handed the sword to Jeff, and then stepped back, wanting to let him handle it. Taking his sword in hand, Jeff rushed to protect Sara, placing his body between her and the sea serpent. The monster kept advancing, swaying back and forth as it slithered toward its new target. Jeff’s sword flashed, the steel cutting through the air and making a small slash on the monster’s side.

“Sara, get out of here!” Jeff yelled, wanting to make sure she was safe. The monster continued its slow trek toward Jeff, its head mesmerizing in its movements. Jeff began his own advance, his sword whirling in a devilish dance of death, slicing through the air until it connected once again with the scaly flesh of the enormous adversary. The gigantic head withdrew for a moment, to allow the monster to gather itself for one final assault. Jeff knew this might be his last chance as he prepared to deliver what he hoped would be a fatal blow. When the serpent began to move toward him again, Jeff stood there, waiting for the opening he knew would come soon. When the monster raised its head for one final strike, Jeff buried his sword deep in its throat, twisting the weapon before withdrawing it. Too late, the serpent began slithering back over the rails, its life’s blood spilling onto the deck. With a splash, it disappeared from sight, sinking to the depths of the ocean. Diana watched the serpent sinking into the briny depths, a satisfied smile on her face. She knew this had been a test, and her student had passed with flying colors. Wanting to leave the couple alone, Diana went to see the navigator to tell him what had transpired.

“Oh Jeff, I was so scared! I was afraid you were going to be hurt,” Sara told him, throwing her arms around him. Jeff wrapped his own arms around the trembling girl, comforting her after the scare she had received.

“It’s okay now. You’re safe now. I don’t think it will be back,” he told her as he caressed her back. Jeff knew this was only temporary, but he savored the short time she was in his arms. At that moment, Sara realized she had entrusted her heart to the right man. Even though she had told him she never wanted to see him again, he had still come out to rescue her, putting his own life in danger. She knew she would never find anyone like him, so willing to give her the freedom to leave if she wanted to, but also willing to take her back if she so desired.

“Can you take me back to my room,” she asked him, her voice still wavering. With a nod, Jeff led her back to her room, opening the door for her. He was about to leave when she took his hand and pulled him inside the room.

“I didn’t give you a chance to explain,” she told him, sitting on the bed by Holly once again. Jeff looked at Sara, seeing the interest in her eyes, her willingness to believe him evident.

“Holly and I have always loved each other like brother and sister, but it was only lately that we began noticing each other. That day I told you about when the man delivered his message to Diana, we decided it was time to think about going to Greece. I told you about my abilities, well, on the way home, we stopped at the mall and I found Michelle there. I found out she had AIDS, and I was able to heal her. She was so happy to be rid of the disease; she decided to stay with me. Anyway, when we all got to my house, I found Holly naked in there and we made love. We’ve only made love a few times since then, but anyway she’s pregnant,” Jeff explained.

“And I don’t regret a minute of it,” Holly said, startling Sara and Jeff. “I’ve loved Jeff for forever and I wanted him to be my first lover. I don’t want to come between you two, so I’ll just go back to my room,” she continued, about to suit actions to words.

“No, wait. I love Jeff more than anyone I’ve ever known. I love him too much to make him choose,” Sara told her, grasping Holly’s arm to prevent her from leaving.

“What do you mean?” Holly asked, her eyes shifting back and forth between Jeff and Sara.

“I think I could share him with you. I can see Jeff loves you. I want him to be happy, and if I were to tell him to choose, I know it wouldn’t make him happy,” Sara answered, a gentle smile now on her lips.

“Hey, wait a minute, don’t I have a say in this?” Jeff asked, as he stood watching the two girls he loved most, dividing him like a piece of candy.

“NO!” the girls said, giggling at the shocked expression on his face.

“Sara, I think he has too much clothing on. What do you think?” Holly asked, a mischievous expression spreading across her face.

“I think I would have to agree with you,” Sara answered matching Holly’s expression with one of her own. The two girls raced to Jeff and began stripping his clothes from him, almost ripping them from his body. When they had him completely naked, they pushed him toward the bed, making him sit as they began disrobing each other. As Jeff watched the two girls, his cock sprang to life, wanting to feel the velvety softness of the girls’ tight cunts.

“I think somebody woke up,” Sara said, pointing out the recent developments that had come up to Holly. The girls sped up their undressing until they were both nude, and then kneeled down at Jeff’s feet. Jeff thought he was ready for anything until he felt two tongues licking up and down his throbbing cock, making him feel like he would explode from the sheer pleasure they were giving him.

“If you keep that up, I won’t last long,” he told them, feeling himself getting closer.

“That’s okay, we aren’t going anywhere soon,” Holly told him, winking at Sara as they continued to lick. Just when he thought it couldn’t get any more intense, Sara slowly began taking his cock into her mouth. When he felt this, Jeff knew it was over.

“Oh my god!! I’m cumming,” he moaned, feeling the sperm jetting through his cock. When Sara felt the jism shooting from his dick, she swallowed then quickly took his cock out of her mouth and offered some to Holly. The girls continued trading back and forth until they had gotten the last of the sperm from his now-shrinking cock. Jeff lay back on the bed, wanting to return the favor to the two most important girls in his life. Reaching up to take Sara’s hand, he pulled her to him, kissing her deeply. Tasting his own seed, Jeff marveled at the gifts he had received in these two beautiful women.

“I love both of you,” he told them, pulling Holly down to lie on the other side of himself. After kissing his sister thoroughly, Jeff decided it was time he gave these two beautiful nymphs the same pleasure they had given him. Pulling Sara closer to him, Jeff guided her until her pussy was over his mouth. Finally understanding what Jeff wanted, Sara lowered her cunt to his waiting mouth. Jeff pulled her down until he was able to kiss her nether lips. When he was sure she was close enough to allow him to please her this way, Jeff guided Holly up until he was able to reach her pussy with his hands, hoping to finger her juicy slit. Finally having them in the position he wanted them, Jeff began licking up and down Sara’s hot pussy, sticking his tongue deep inside her. Sara began rocking back and forth on his face; enjoying the sensations Jeff’s tongue was giving her. Holly watched the pair until suddenly she felt Jeff begin thumbing her sensitive clit, the intensity quickly driving her over the edge.

“Shit, where did you learn that?” Holly asked him as the spasms wracked her young body. She had managed to get quick orgasms, but never this quickly. Jeff knew she was having a tremendous orgasm, wanting to intensify it; he began sawing his finger in and out of her leaking cunt, while he thumbed her clit. Holly began rocking back and forth on his hand, and then collapsed beside him, unable to take anymore. Seeing Holly stretched out beside him, Jeff began to concentrate solely on helping Sara to attain the same pleasure his sister had enjoyed.

“Yeah, do me. I love it when you lick me like this,” Sara told him, her hips undulating back and forth on his face. Jeff reached behind Sara, first kneading her ass, and then spreading her cheeks apart to allow him access to the brown rosebud they hid. When Jeff began licking her clit, Sara began rocking back and forth even faster, her arousal spiraling out of sight. When Jeff heard Sara begin whimpering, he began caressing her asshole, slowly probing the little brown button. When Sara felt Jeff’s finger entering her from behind, her orgasm overtook her, the feelings lifting her to even loftier heights. Finally unable to take anymore, she climbed off of Jeff, lying down beside him. The musky scent from the girls’ cunts filled the air, causing Jeff’s cock to once again rise to the occasion. Unable to decide which girl he would make love to, Jeff stood up, thinking he might be able to think better on his feet. When he couldn’t come up with anything, he sat back down on the bed, sadness filling his face.

“What’s wrong, Sweetheart?” Sara asked, concerned she might have hurt him in some way.

“I love you both so much, but I can’t decide which one of you to make love with first,” Jeff replied, unable to stand the idea of hurting either of the girls.

“Well, I want your cum this time, so why don’t you make love to Holly first. Then after you make her cum, you can make love to me,” Sara replied. Looking at Holly, Jeff saw she agreed with this. Jeff tenderly kissed Sara, thanking her without words for the suggestion. Holly quickly rolled onto her back then slowly opened her legs, once again allowing Jeff to view the paradise he had visited before. Starting with her thighs, Jeff began kissing his way upward, making a quick swipe with his tongue as he reached her drooling slit. Continuing upward, Jeff kissed each area of her, never lingering too long in any one spot, until he reached her lips.

“Let me,” Sara told him as she wrapped her hand around his throbbing organ and guided it gently to Holly’s moist cunt. When the head of his cock was firmly settled within his sister, Jeff slowly entered her, embedding himself completely in her velvety warmth with one smooth thrust. Once he was seated deeply inside her, Holly began undulating her hips slowly, knowing she wouldn’t be able to last long this time as well. Jeff began slowly pumping in and out of her hot pussy, gradually increasing his speed. Holly began bouncing her hips off the bed in her eagerness to not only reach her orgasm, but to please her lover. Holly was getting close to her orgasm when Jeff suddenly bent down and took one of her nipples into his mouth, once again allowing her to plummet over the edge into a mind shattering orgasm.

“I love you Jeff. Oh my god! It’s so good,” Holly moaned as her orgasm continued, seemingly never-ending. Kissing her softly, Jeff knew he had it all, he was in love with two beautiful girls and they both loved him, each willing to share with the other. When Jeff lifted his head, Sara surprised the siblings when she, too, kissed Holly. As the two girls kissed, Jeff began caressing Sara’s ass, gently squeezing the firm globes. Jeff withdrew his cock from Holly’s grasping cunt, and then began to roll Sara onto her back.

“No, please take me from behind,” Sara told him, as she scooted over to let Holly get up. Sitting up, Holly grasped Jeff prick and began guiding it into Sara’s moist cunt. Grasping Sara’s hips, Jeff slowly entered Sara inch by inch, her tight pussy grudgingly allowing him to slip into her hot depths. Once he was firmly inside, Jeff paused, allowing Sara to get used to him being inside her again. When Sara began pushing back at him, Jeff began slowly stroking in and out of the viselike grip of her velvety softness. Knowing he wouldn’t be able to last long, Jeff began thrusting in and out of her harder and faster. As he continued pounding within her, Jeff reached around her to begin rubbing her clit, knowing this would be his only chance of her cumming with him. Sara was quickly climbing to her orgasm when Jeff began fingering her clit, this was all she needed to cause her to skyrocket out of control, her pleasure overtaking her. When Sara’s inner muscles began spasming around his cock, it was all Jeff needed to trigger his own orgasm, his seed shooting out of his cock to coat her cervix. When they were finally spent, the young lovers went into the bathroom to take a shower.

“Wow, that was incredible!” Sara exclaimed as the trio climbed into the shower. Too tired for anything other than washing off, the lovers quickly finished their shower. After drying each other off, the group headed back to bed, wanting to rest after the workout they had received. When they had finally gotten into bed, with Jeff in the middle, they all went to sleep, feeling safe in their love for each other.

“Jeff, wake up. Demetrius was here looking for you,” Sara told him as she shook him. Instantly alert, Jeff knew the older man wouldn’t have come looking for him if it hadn’t been important. Quickly getting dressed, Jeff kissed each of his girls, and then headed out the door. When he reached the deck, he spotted Demetrius waiting for him.

“Jeff, there was a man here, and he told me to give you a message,” Demetrius began.

To Be Continued with Chapter 11