The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Night Wolf

Chapter 11

“Left a message?” Jeff asked, wondering how anyone could have gotten on board or left without him seeing a craft.

“Yes, he told me to tell you that you had passed the test,” Demetrius told him.

“A test? What do you mean passed the test?” Jeff queried, a cold shiver running up his spine. Jeff knew it would have to be someone connected to the game they had been telling him about. He knew that, whoever it was, must be somebody special to have been able to get on board the craft in the middle of the ocean.

“It was Poseidon’s test,” Diana answered, joining the pair. Jeff gaped at her, knowing she could only be talking about the Greek god of the sea. Understanding dawned on him as he realized what was facing him. Jeff shuddered thinking of the possible events that might be awaiting him.

“Why would he want to test me?” Jeff asked, wondering what he had done to deserve being tested by an ancient god.

“It is all part of the game,” Diana replied, finally able to reveal a few more things. She had been told not to give Jeff any details unless it was absolutely necessary, and she was enjoying her time on earth. Zeus had promised to allow her to stay in the mortal world if she followed his instructions exactly.

“Are there going to be any more surprises?” Jeff asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

“Yes, the game has begun. You must stay on your guard at all times,” Diana told him. Jeff hesitated before he asked his next question, but he had to know.

“Will I have to fight any gods?” he asked.

“I can’t say, but I can guarantee you that you won’t have to face Zeus,” she answered. Jeff breathed a sigh of relief when he learned he wouldn’t be facing the leader of the gods.

“Eh...I don’t mean to interrupt, but that wasn’t the complete message. Poseidon said he had a gift to bestow upon you,” Demetrius told the stunned boy. Remembering the gifts given to Perseus in ancient times, Jeff knew any gifts given by the gods were endowed with special properties.

“What do you mean a gift? I don’t see anything,” Jeff said. Quickly glancing around, Jeff could see nothing out of the ordinary on board.

“He said he would be back after we crossed through the Straits of Gibraltar,” Demetrius told him, noting the disappointment on the boy’s face.

“So this is where you’ve been hiding,” Sara broke in, startling the group. Sara walked to Jeff and put her arms around him, tilting her head slightly to receive his gentle kiss. Jeff kissed her softly, tasting the sweetness of her pouting lips.

“Ahem, don’t you think you might want to go somewhere a bit more private?” Diana asked, hiding the smile that threatened to emerge. Blushing, the couple moved to their cabin, locking the door behind them.

“Hi guys. Having fun?” Holly asked from her position on the bed.

“Hi sis. We are going to be going through the Straits of Gibraltar soon, then it won’t be long until we are in Greece,” Jeff told her. Jeff didn’t pass along the message he had been given. He knew Holly would never believe it.

“What are we supposed to do when we get there?” Holly asked, looking worriedly at her brother.

“I’m not sure, but I promise when I find out something for sure, I will tell you,” Jeff told her. He would have said more, but he suddenly began to feel a strange lethargy overtaking him.

“I feel strange,” Sara said, visibly wobbling on her feet. Walking to the bed, she suddenly collapsed upon it, asleep as she hit the mattress. Jeff looked at her, concern written plainly on his face. Looking at Holly, he noticed she was asleep, too. Worried about Holly and Sara, Jeff hurried to the door, hoping to find Leandra or Diana. As his hand grasped the doorknob, he felt himself slide to the floor and into oblivion.

When Jeff woke up, he knew he wasn’t on the boat anymore. Looking around at the strange surroundings, he could see Sara lying beside him, still asleep. He noticed unusual sculptures and paintings all around the room.

“We’re glad to see you finally wake up,” Diana told him, rousing Jeff from his reverie. Jeff stood up, standing on still shaky legs.

“Where are we?” he asked, trying to shake the cobwebs from his mind.

“We’re in Atlantis. Poseidon doesn’t want anyone finding it, so he will only bring someone here if they pass his test. If they pass, he will bring them here, but only after he renders them unconscious,” she told him.

“Where are Holly and the others?” he asked, remembering Holly had been unconscious when he passed out.

“The others are in Themiskyra. Leandra went with them to introduce them and help them get settled until you arrive,” she told him. Jeff had heard of Themiskyra, it was the famed home of the Amazons in ancient times. Knowing Holly and his mother would be safe; Jeff kneeled down to wake Sara. When Jeff touched Sara’s shoulder, her eyes flew awake, fear evident in them. When she saw Jeff, the fear left her face, the familiarity calming her. Jeff pulled her to him, reassuring her that she was safe.

“What happened? Where are we? Where are the others?” she asked, the questions spilling from her still-trembling lips.

“Whoa, take it easy baby, and we’ll tell you,” Jeff told her, smiling with relief. Jeff and Diana quickly explained the happenings to Sara, her eyes widening in awe at the events that had transpired. Jeff stood up, and then helped Sara to get to her feet, making sure she could stand on her own before releasing her.

“Okay, what do we do now?” Jeff asked Diana.

“I was told to tell you to explore the city if you wanted to,” she told him. Diana figured Jeff would know this was a great honor that Poseidon was granting him. Poseidon hadn’t let anyone explore any part of Atlantis in over one thousand years. Diana still remembered when Poseidon had decided to hide the vastly superior civilization that had arisen here. He had wanted to prevent the outside world from advancing too quickly. Diana had always felt like the sea god had gone overboard with his scheme to hide Atlantis, but then again, what god didn’t?

“Wow, look at all of these paintings and sculptures everywhere! I don’t like art very much, but some of these are really cool,” Jeff told Sara, as he pointed out the different objects. Walking out of the building they were in, the couple marveled at the structures around them. They were unlike anything they had ever seen. The spires towered above them, piercing the sky as they arose from the different buildings. Only, it wasn’t like any sky Jeff had ever seen. The sun was brighter, and the sky was a bluish green. The sunlight, reflecting from the brightly colored buildings, was a paler version of the sunshine Jeff had grown up with, giving the buildings an eerie glow. Jeff had been expecting to see ancient ruins, but the architecture around them looked futuristic.

“I feel like everyone is watching us,” Sara whispered, looking around nervously. Jeff looked around and had to agree with her, it did appear people were staring at them. Jeff could see the inhabitants had pale, almost translucent, skin, with the same blue eyes and red hair that Leandra had. Their clothing was unlike any Jeff had ever seen. It looked like blue aluminum foil with swirling colors adorning their pants, and pants were all they were wearing. The men, as well as the women, wore nothing from the waist up, with only the children completely clothed. Sara watched Jeff, making sure he didn’t stare at the bare-breasted women they passed.

“You’re loving this, aren’t you?” she asked him, noticing his eyes darting from one woman to another.

“I’m sorry, I’ve just never seen a woman go topless in the middle of a city before,” he told her, turning his eyes back to her. Sara could see he hadn’t meant to hurt her, which in turn made her feel guilty for the jealousy that had overtaken her. Giving him a hug, Sara began looking for a store, hoping to buy some clothes so she could blend in while they were in this virtual paradise. Finding none, she tried asking one of the girls they passed where she could find a store, but the girl gave her a blank stare, not comprehending the words coming out of this strange girl’s mouth.

“I don’t think they understand you. Let me try using telepathy,” Jeff told her. Quickly establishing a link with one of the Atlantians, Jeff was able to discover they didn’t use money in this society, only barter. After finding the nearest bartering market, Jeff thanked the girl before he began leading Sara to the swap meet. When they arrived, Sara rushed to the bins of clothing, hoping to find something in her size.

“Maybe this would suit you better,” a voice behind her spoke up.

“Leandra! What are you doing here? Jeff told me everyone was at Themiskyra,” Sara exclaimed, happy to see another familiar face.

“That’s right, you didn’t know. This is my home. I only left here to train Jeff for his upcoming battles,” the older woman told her.

“I was wanting to get some clothes so I could look like the rest of the women around here. I don’t want to stick out like a sore thumb,” Sara told her.

“I’m afraid nothing you can buy will keep you from being different from the people here. Their skin tone and hair color are much different than yours. However I will be happy to help you pick something out,” Leandra told the younger girl, leading her to the stacks of glossy clothing. Jeff watched the two, sifting through the mounds of shimmering pants, trying to find a pair that would fit Sara. Finding a pair, Leandra directed Sara to try them on.

“Okay, where do I change?” she asked, not seeing any dressing rooms.

“Right here, we don’t use dressing rooms here,” Leandra explained, pointing out the different people changing into their new clothing. Sara looked around her, seeing men and women of all ages changing their clothes unashamedly. Shrugging her shoulders, the girl slowly removed her clothing, a blush spreading throughout her body. As Jeff watched the girl undress, he could feel his cock beginning to grow.

“Is that for me?” Sara asked, staring pointedly. It was Jeff’s turn to blush as he gave a quick nod.

“Let’s go back to my place so you two can relax before your scheduled appearance before Poseidon. I know you will want to be rested up for that,” Leandra told the couple. Jeff wasn’t surprised when they arrived at Leandra’s place; it was the same place they had been when they awoke.

“Make yourselves at home, I will be back in time to take you to meet Poseidon. I can tell you that he wants to present you with a gift,” Leandra told Jeff, her pride in her student evident. As soon as the older woman had left, Jeff pulled Sara into his arms, kissing her deeply, as he caressed her firm breasts.

“Mm, I was hoping you were thinking the same thing I was,” Sara moaned as she felt her nipples tauten. Jeff quickly removed his shirt, so he could feel her soft breasts against him. Sara loved the feel of Jeff’s chest against her tender breasts, the rougher texture making her nipples grow even more erect.

“How do I take these damn pants off of you,” Jeff muttered in frustration. With a laugh, Sara stepped back from him, and slowly pushed them off her hips and down until they formed a puddle at her feet. Every time Jeff saw her delicate body, he couldn’t help feeling like he was the luckiest guy in the world. He was in love with the most beautiful girl, and she loved him, too.

“I’ve been looking forward to this. I can’t seem to get enough of your hard cock,” she told him as she unfastened his pants and slid them down his legs. Stepping out of them, Jeff pulled Sara close to him again and kissed her deeply as he cupped her ass with his eager hands. Sara moaned into his mouth as she attempted to get even closer to the boy, pressing her tender flesh against him. Feeling his knees about to give way, Jeff led the beautiful girl to the heart-shaped bed in the center of the room.

“I want to feel you in me! Hurry Jeff! I need you!” Sara gasped as her lover began kissing her neck. As Jeff started nibbling on her ears, Jeff trailed his hands down to her moist slit. When the girl felt his ministrations on her heated cunt, Sara parted her legs, giving him more room to caress her quivering flesh. She could feel his searching fingers parting her dewy lips and finding her clit.

“If you keep that up, I’m going to explode,” she whimpered, the intense feelings washing over her. Inserting two of his fingers, Jeff began pistoning in and out of her, her hips rising up to meet each inward thrust. Jeff began kissing his way down from her shoulders, his lips sucking and nipping as he made his downward trek. He continued pumping his fingers in and out of her sopping cunt until he felt her orgasm beginning. When he felt her spasms starting, he began thumbing her clit, intensifying her ecstasy. As soon as she felt his thumb touching her clit, Sara began thrashing about, unable to control her limbs as the mindless bliss overtook her. Jeff continued with this until she pushed his hand away.

“No more! I can’t handle any more of that, my clit is too tender,” she told him breathlessly. Jeff gazed into her eyes, his love for her showing plainly in his face. Kissing her deeply, he caressed her breasts, enjoying the feel of the firm mounds. Sara could feel her arousal building once again, the heat building deep inside of her.

“Please baby, take me. I want to feel you deep inside of me,” she told him as she gently grasped his cock to pull him on top of her. Once he was between her legs, she guided him to her, placing the head of his dick at her entrance. When Jeff felt her wet cunt, he slowly entered her, his prick sinking into her hot depths. When he was completely buried inside her sopping cunt, he kissed her deeply, wanting to be joined with her completely. Jeff slowly began stroking in and out of her, knowing he wouldn’t be able to last long in her velvety softness. Sara began undulating her hips beneath him, wanting to give Jeff as much pleasure as he was giving her.

“Oh god! This feels incredible,” he groaned as he involuntarily began pumping in and out of her, faster and faster. Jeff’s hips became a blur as he pistoned in and out of her hot cunt. Jeff could feel his orgasm building as he rushed to meet it.

“Oh baby, I love you!” Sara cried, as she felt her own orgasm building. Jeff kept pumping in and out of her until his orgasm finally overtook him, his seed spilling deep inside of her. When Sara felt his hot cum splashing against her cervix, it triggered her own orgasm, the walls of her cunt contracting around his throbbing cock.

“I love you too,” Jeff whispered, as he passed out from the intensity of his orgasm. Sara cradled his head in her arms as she drifted into the sleep of sated lovers.

“Wake up, you two. You need to get dressed for the ceremony tonight. I’ve brought some clothes for you, Jeff,” Leandra told him as she placed the clothing at the foot of the bed. Jeff marveled at the luxurious clothes she had brought for him. The shirt and pants appeared to be made of gold with pearls and diamonds adorning them. Reverently he ran his hands across them, the softness of the apparel surprising him. Jeff quickly got dressed, enjoying the feel of the fabric against his skin.

“I didn’t leave you out. I brought some clothes for you too,” Leandra told Sara. Jeff watched Sara getting dressed in the silver and orange outfit, enjoying the sight of her supple body. When she had completed dressing, Jeff quickly kissed her, and then led her outside to join Leandra. The couple was slightly surprised to see Diana had joined the busty redhead.

“Are you ready to meet Poseidon?” Diana asked, knowing Jeff would be nervous at meeting the master of the sea.

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” he told her, a weak smile on his face. Following Leandra, Jeff and Sara walked side by side, holding hands to give each other comfort and strength. When they reached the building where they were supposed to meet Poseidon, Jeff gaped at the sheer size of the structure. With oak doors that were over twelve feet high, it was an imposing sight.

“Wow, this place is huge!” Jeff exclaimed, as the doors swung open to admit them. As they entered the building, the doors closed behind them, sending a chill down Jeff’s spine. Leandra continued down the long hallway, leading the group into a cavernous room. Looking around, Jeff saw several statues and paintings with different species of underwater creatures, but the most impressive sight stood in the middle of the room. For there stood Poseidon, the true lord of the sea. His flowing beard and giant trident were the most recognizable features, but his mammoth size overwhelmed the group.

“Welcome, young warrior, I’ve been expecting you,” he greeted Jeff, his booming voice reminding the young man of thunder.

“Thank you sir, I am happy to be here...I think,” Jeff replied, bowing to the god. On hearing Jeff’s words, the giant laughed merrily, actually putting the boy at ease.

“I was very impressed with the way you dispatched my pet,” Poseidon told him.

“That was a pet? I thought he was going to eat Sara,” Jeff replied, glancing at his lover.

“Ah, Sara. So this is the young lady who has stolen your heart, I hope you don’t make her a widow before you are even married,” the god told him, winking at Sara to take the sting out of his words.

“I hope not, too,” Jeff told him, his courage having finally returned.

“Ah, a sense of humor as well as bravery, you will need it, I’m sure,” Poseidon commented, laughing at the boy’s audacity. Inwardly the god was smiling; this lad would be the most impressive warrior yet. Zeus may have found someone that would be able to win the game.

“I wanted to thank you for letting me come here. This is a beautiful city and the people are very gracious to us,” Jeff told him, wanting to show his appreciation to Poseidon for letting him come to Atlantis.

“Think nothing of it. Now, I brought you here because I wanted to give you a gift for passing your first test. I would like to give you this dolphin helmet. When you wear it, nobody will be able to hide from you,” Poseidon told him, presenting him with the silver helmet. Holding the helmet in his hands, Jeff was awestruck with its beauty. The pearl dolphins encrusted on the sides of the helmet looked almost lifelike in their detail.

“I don’t know how to thank you for this. It’s beautiful,” Jeff told the god, the appreciation for its beauty showing in his breathless voice.

“Remember, be sure to wear this in battle. Its powers won’t let anyone sneak up on you,” Poseidon told him.

“I will, sir. Thank you,” Jeff told him. Turning as if to leave, he was stopped by the last words Poseidon spoke before he disappeared.

“Be careful, my young friend. Don’t let down your guard, for there will be more tests,” the god told him. Jeff vowed to remember his warnings as he headed out the door.