The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Chapter 13

This story is written by an author who is a member of the EWP family of authors. His home site is www.ewp.org. You will find all of his stories there, but not necessarily all of them are here.

Upon entering the cave, the first thing Jeff noticed was the man seated on a huge ebony throne. With his flowing red hair and blazing black eyes, his appearance was enough to cause the faint of heart to tremble in terror. Jeff stared at the man, more out of curiosity than fear. Even though he suspected the true identity of his host, Jeff knew the strange man could have already killed him if that had been his intent.

“Come in, young man. I have been expecting you. Poseidon told me you were a formidable opponent, but I didn’t think you would be able to beat Cerberus. As you have probably guessed, I am Hades,” the man told him, his voice booming with authority. Hearing a strange noise coming from outside the cave, Jeff gaped as he saw the three-headed dog trot in to join his master.

“I thought he was dead,” Jeff gasped, visibly stunned at seeing the animal alive and well.

“Of course you did. For all intents and purposes, he was dead. But I couldn’t let my pet stay that way, now could I?” Hades answered, the humor evident in his voice. Shaking his head in wonderment, Jeff chuckled, glad to see the famed Cerberus once again among the living.

“I guess not. I have to admit I’m glad he isn’t dead,” Jeff said, watching in amazement as the beast actually seemed to grin at him. Finally relaxing, Jeff looked around him, noticing several different types of jewels piled up around the mammoth cave. Jeff remembered from his reading that Hades was supposed to be the one they called the rich one, but he still couldn’t believe all the wealth he could see scattered around the cave. Seeing all the precious stones lying about gave Jeff an idea, but he would have to wait to discuss it with Hades until later.

“Well, I’m sure you are wondering why you are here,” Hades said, motioning for Jeff to sit on one of the many boulders lying around in the cave. Jeff sat on the boulder closest to Hades, finally able to relax after the harrowing battles he had just completed.

“I want to congratulate you for your courage and skill. After talking to my brother, I knew you would be a strong warrior, but I didn’t count on your other abilities. In honor of your victory, I would like to present you with some gifts,” Hades told him, his smile sending shivers through Jeff. The boy didn’t know what to expect when he saw a robed figure join them.

“Thanatos, this is the young man that defeated my brother’s serpent. I would like you to bring the armor in here so that I may reward him for his feats,” Hades told his minion. The demonic helper left as silently as he entered, the whispers of his brown robe touching the ground the only sound. Jeff wondered what kind of abilities this newest gift would possess, knowing it would be something incredible. Jeff could only wonder at what other gifts Hades had planned for him, knowing anything the master of the underworld had in mind would be incredible.

“So, would you care for something to drink while we wait for Thanatos to return?” Hades asked, surprising Jeff with his cordial tone.

“Sure, I would love something to drink,” Jeff told him, wondering what kind of drinks the god would have in this domain of the dead. Jeff was startled when another minion appeared, his robe amazingly white in this underground lair.

“Hypnos, this is the young man I was telling you about. Bring us something that we may have a feast on this fine day,” the god told his minion. Jeff watched Hypnos leave, once again marveling at the silent departure.

“So tell me, my young friend, I know Poseidon gave you the Dolphin helmet, and I am giving you the Phlegathon armor. Is there anything else you might desire?” Hades asked Jeff, noting the lack of avarice in the young man’s eyes. Thinking quickly, Jeff told Hades of his earlier idea. With a chuckle, the underworld lord agreed to the young man’s plan, knowing most mortals would have been greedy in their request.

“You’re an amazing young man, I think Zeus may be in for a surprise this time. Let me warn you, young man; nobody has won the game yet. You are only the second warrior to make it this far, and the first in over 1000 years. If you keep your wits about you, I believe you may finally succeed where others have failed,” Hades told Jeff, his grim tone making the boy apprehensive. Jeff was still mulling over the god’s words when Hypnos returned with several trays of food and drink for the pair.

“Eat up my young friend. There is plenty of time to worry about the future, but for now let’s enjoy our little repast,” Hades told Jeff, noting the worry in the young man’s eyes. The god was pleased to see no fear in the boy’s eyes; he knew Zeus had chosen well this time.

“Thanks. I have to admit I was getting pretty hungry and thirsty. This will help a lot,” Jeff told his host, marveling at the different foods placed in front of them. Hades watched the boy eat, pleased to see him sampling everything. The god knew Zeus wouldn’t be pleased with him for giving the boy nectar and ambrosia, but Hades had wanted to see his brother’s plans thwarted, and he knew this boy could do it if he were given a chance. When the pair had finally finished with the food and drink placed before them, Jeff leaned back, nearly toppling from his seat.

“Careful there. Why don’t you lie down for a bit and get some rest before you head back? I will have your second gift completed by then,” Hades told him, pointing to some furs spread out on the floor. Unsteady on his feet, Jeff walked to the pallet, wobbling as he went. Hades waited until the boy was asleep before calling Hypnos back in.

“Make sure he has pleasant dreams. He has a difficult journey ahead of him,” he told his minion. Hades had expected Jeff to go to sleep. Nectar and ambrosia always affected mortals this way when they first consumed them. Zeus would be mad when he found out what Hades had done, but it was about time someone taught the powerful god a lesson about playing with mortals’ lives.

Jeff felt strange when he finally awoke. He couldn’t remember ever feeling so refreshed after waking up.

“Well, I see you’ve finally rejoined us, my young friend. I know you are anxious to be on your way, but I would like to give you your gifts before you leave,” Hades told the boy, noting the subtle glow in his eyes. Jeff watched in stunned admiration as Thanatos brought in the golden breastplate, the ornate figures on the magical armor breathtaking in their detail.

“This is beautiful,” Jeff told his host, amazed once again at the generosity being shown him. Hades was pleased with the boy’s earnest praise of the gift. Too many humans had just accepted any gift given them as their due, not appreciating the fact that a god was humbling himself by giving any mere mortal a present.

“I’m glad you appreciate it. Here is the other item we discussed,” Hades told Jeff, handing a box to the boy. Looking into the box, Jeff gasped at the beauty of this last gift, the craftsmanship evident in every detail.

“I don’t know how to thank you for everything you’ve given me, I hope someday I can show you my appreciation,” Jeff told him as he closed the box.

“You’ve already done so, I am glad you appreciate them. You might want to don the armor before you leave so you can get used to the weight,” Hades told him, happy to see the boy following his instructions. As soon as Jeff finished getting the armor on, he could feel a strange confidence fill him.

“I like the way it feels,” Jeff told his host, enjoying the way the armor seemed to mold to his body. Hades was gratified to hear the boy’s praise of the armor. He was glad he had decided upon this particular gift. He knew he would miss this young man. No other mortal had ever treated him with the respect this boy had given him. With a sigh, he decided it was time to send the boy on his way to meet his destiny.

“You will need another obol to give Charon, and don’t forget this,” Hades told Jeff as he handed the box and coin to the boy. Taking the items from the god, Jeff couldn’t help wondering why everyone would be so afraid of the underworld god.

“I have enjoyed this,” Jeff told his host as he reached out to shake hands with the startled god. Nobody had ever offered to shake hands with him before. Hades took the boy’s hand in his and smiled appreciatively at this gesture.

“Keep your guard up, young warrior, I will see you again,” Hades told the boy, as he walked with him to greet Charon.

“Take care of this one. I believe he may be the one to finally win the game,” Hades told the dark figure. Stepping into the craft with the hooded Charon, Jeff handed the coin to him and sat back to enjoy the ride. Jeff watched Charon guide the craft back to the entrance to the outer world, anxious to rejoin the others. When they finally reached the docking point, Jeff hopped out and began to walk back to the opening in the rocks. Looking back, Jeff waved to the cloaked figure, and then stepped out into the fresh air. Looking around, he could see no signs of the battle that had taken place earlier.

“Man, I’ll be glad to get back on that boat. I know Holly and Mom will be wondering where I am,” he mumbled, eager to be back with some familiar faces. Jeff continued walking until he finally spotted the docked boat. He was mildly surprised to see Diana out of the boat, until he saw the spitted rabbit over a fire.

“Is it time for lunch yet?” he asked her as he stepped up behind her.

“Jeff! I’m so glad to... I mean hello, you must have done very well,” Diana said, noticing the armor the teen was wearing. Diana was embarrassed for showing any emotions, but she had known Cerberus was awaiting him and only one had ever defeated the mammoth beast. Heracles had been able to bring the dog to the outer world of course, but only one man had actually beaten the three-headed dog.

“Yeah, I had a hard time this time, but I was lucky enough to beat Cerberus,” he told her, not wanting to elaborate any further.

“I was just making lunch for Sara and myself, would you like something to eat?” Diana asked the young man.

“Nah, Hades had plenty for us to eat, I couldn’t eat another bite,” he told her. Diana was surprised when Jeff told her that, she knew Hades wasn’t known for being a generous host. She was about to tell Jeff this when she noticed the glow in Jeff’s eyes. With a smirk, Diana quickly lowered her head, not wanting to give away what she had seen.

“Sara has been waiting for you to get back. You might want to let her know you’ve gotten back,” she told him, as she took the rabbit away from the fire. She knew what would happen when the two young lovers were reunited. Sitting back, she watched the boy climb aboard the boat to join Sara.

“Honey, I’m home,” Jeff called out, smirking as he stepped in to the cabin he shared with Sara.

“You’re back! I was really getting worried. Diana told me you would be back soon, but I couldn’t help worrying,” she told him, her relief at seeing him evident. Jeff smiled as he once again took in the beauty of the girl he planned to spend the rest of his life with. Getting up from the chair she had been sitting in, Sara walked over to her lover, and threw her arms around him, wanting to feel his body next to hers to reassure herself that he really was okay. Momentarily stepping away from her, Jeff quickly removed his armor, wanting to feel Sara against him. Once he had it off, Jeff pulled her back into his arms, wanting to feel her body against his.

“I’ve missed you so much,” she told him as she tilted her face up to receive his kiss. Jeff tenderly touched his lips to hers; wanting to savor the time he had with her. Not wanting to wait any longer, Sara parted her lips, allowing Jeff full access to her mouth. Unable to resist any longer, Jeff deepened the kiss, tasting the inner recesses of her mouth. As they continued their kiss, Sara began frantically tearing Jeff’s clothing from him, eager to feel his flesh upon hers.

“Easy honey, I’m not going anywhere,” Jeff told her, backing away to remove his pants. Sara quickly removed her clothing and ran to leap into the bed, moving over quickly to allow her lover to join her.

“Hurry, baby. I want to show you how much I love you,” she told him as he climbed into bed with her. As soon as he was lying beside her, Jeff pulled her into his arms, once again kissing her deeply, enjoying the feel of her breasts against his chest. Sara could feel his erection pressing against her thigh as he pulled her closer. Reaching down, she gently wrapped her hand around his pulsing cock. Jeff moaned as Sara began pumping on his growing prick, causing it to lengthen even more.

“Oh baby, that feels so good, I love the way you touch me,” Jeff groaned as he felt her hand urgently pumping on his cock. Jeff reached down to gently remove her hand from his dick so he could slide down to return some of the pleasure she was giving him. Once Jeff had reached the junction between her thighs, he began kissing all around her cunt, never quite touching it. Sara thought she would go crazy if he didn’t pay some attention to her aching clit. Finally, Jeff took pity on her and softly kissed the little bud, sucking it softly into his mouth.

“Oh yeah, that’s what I need,” she moaned as he began swirling his tongue around her throbbing clit. Knowing she wouldn’t be able to take much more, Jeff began sawing his fingers in and out of her now-sopping cunt. Sara could feel the heat overtaking her, causing her to writhe in ecstasy. Sara could feel her orgasm building until finally it washed over her, the intensity causing her hips to undulate of their own accord. When her orgasm had finally abated, Sara lay back wanting to recover from the powerful spasms that had wracked her body.

“That was incredible!” she exclaimed wearily, enjoying the afterglow from her orgasm. Jeff lay back beside her, caressing her hair while she recovered.

“I wanted to show you how much I love you,” he told her, using her own words against her. With a giggle, Sara began kissing him, enjoying the playfulness of their lovemaking. Jeff began caressing Sara’s ass, enjoying the feel of the firm globes in his hands. Wanting to taste him, Sara began kissing her way down his body until she reached her goal: the throbbing cock jutting from his groin. Wanting to return the pleasure she had just received, Sara began licking up and down the shaft, enjoying the salty taste of his pulsating organ. Once she had lubricated his diamond-hard rod, Sara gently took the head of his dick between her lips, sucking gently as she took more and more of his manhood into her mouth. Jeff groaned as Sara began bobbing her head up and down, the feelings threatening to overwhelm him.

“I want to cum inside of you, not in your mouth, baby,” he told her as he pulled her face away from his cock. With a smile, Sara rolled over onto her back, wanting to feel his body on top of hers. Wanting to tease him, Sara slowly parting her thighs, gradually opening the petals of her pussy to his view. Once she had opened her legs completely, Sara gently grasped Jeff’s cock and pulled it to her entrance, guiding him into her. Feeling the velvety moistness surrounding his cock, Jeff slowly pushed his way in, enjoying the feel of her hot pussy. Once he was buried to the hilt, Jeff slowly began to stroke in and out of her, not wanting to cum too quickly.

“Ung...harder baby, I want to feel you cum deep inside of me,” Sara moaned as she began rocking her hips against him. Jeff began pumping in and out of her, harder and faster, feeling his orgasm building. As he felt his jism beginning to boil in his loins, Jeff increased his pace, pistoning in and out of Sara’s hot, steaming cunt. Sara could feel his prick beginning to expand inside of her, stretching her already-filled pussy even more. With a jerk, Jeff’s cock began shooting, spraying his seed deep within her. When Sara felt his cum splashing against her cervix, it set off her own climax, the spasms once again overpowering in their intensity. After they had both come down from the mind-shattering ecstasy, Jeff began kissing her again. Suddenly, Jeff sprang up from the bed and rushed toward the bag he had carried up from his visit with Hades.

“Hades gave me this when I told him what I was looking for. Now, I have something I have to ask you. Before you answer, remember this will affect the rest of our lives,” he told her as he sat on the bed.