The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Night Wolf

Chapter 19

When Jeff woke up, he looked around confusedly, trying to remember where he was. As he looked around, the events of the previous day came rushing back to him. Looking over at his companion, Jeff smiled at the memories of the previous night’s lovemaking. Although the teen didn’t bring Cassandra along to get laid, he wasn’t about to complain. Jeff could still remember the three times they had awakened to enjoy each other’s bodies.

“Mmmm, hi, lover,” Cassandra purred, her movements reminding Jeff of a sleek cat. When the girl stood up, Jeff was tempted to lie back down and pull her down beside him. As he was about to suit actions to words, Jeff remembered he was supposed to complete one last task for Heracles. After gathering their things together, Jeff gave Cassandra one last kiss before climbing onto Pegasus. Reaching down, Jeff swung the girl up, placing her in front of him. About to take off, Jeff looked behind them to see Jacques watching them. Waving at the unicorn, Jeff gently nudged Pegasus with his knees, signaling his intent to leave. With a mighty leap, the winged animal ascended quickly, heading back to the small village.

As Pegasus soared heavenward, Jeff gently turned Cassandra toward him, and began kissing her softly. Taking her cue from Jeff, Cassandra wrapped her arms around the teen, pressing herself urgently against him. Reaching down, Jeff began fondling her softly, massaging her clitoris until it became erect beneath his fingers. As he continued massaging her growing nubbin, he could feel wetness seeping from her cunt. Taking this as a signal, Jeff began rubbing her sensitive pussy, hoping to coax even more of her nectar.

“Ungh!” she cried, reaching for Jeff as she felt herself losing control of her limbs. Wrapping his left arm around the girl, Jeff continued his ministrations to Cassandra’s now-sopping pussy. As he began sawing his fingers in and out of her steaming cunt, the girl began thrashing about, nearly throwing herself off the winged horse. Pulling her onto his lap, Jeff could feel her vaginal fluids draining onto his growing cock. While he was enjoying the feel of the luscious female in his arms, Jeff was mildly surprised to feel Cassandra’s hand releasing his expanding dick.

“Careful, we don’t want to fall off,” Jeff warned the girl as he felt her guiding him toward her steaming entrance. Once Cassandra felt the head of his cock working its way inside, she wrapped her legs around the boy and began inching closer to him, pulling his prick deeper and deeper until all of his burgeoning manhood was buried inside of her. Once she was satisfied that was all of it, Cassandra began undulating on top of Jeff, working herself into frenzy once more. Continuing her movements, the girl inched closer to her orgasm.

“Easy, Cassie, it will be a while before we get back to the village,” Jeff told her, enjoying the feel of her heated cunt, but still worried about the two of them plunging to their deaths. As he thought about that, Jeff couldn’t help chuckling at the sight they would create if they fell to the earth while they were in the throes of passion. Sensing Jeff’s mind wasn’t completely on the task at hand; Cassandra redoubled her efforts to draw him into the sensual bliss she herself was experiencing. Cassandra’s eager movements jerked Jeff out of his reverie, allowing him to fully concentrate on the beautiful girl now riding his pulsing cock. Using Pegasus’ movements, Jeff allowed the winged horse to set the tempo of the union.

“Faster, I want to feel your seed splashing deep within me,” Cassandra moaned, rocking her hips faster to encourage her lover. Noticing the increase in tempo, Jeff could feel his groin begin to tighten, signaling the impending eruption of his seed into her hungry cunt. Wanting to make it last, Jeff tried to slow his already measured thrusts, but Cassandra was not going to allow that. Increasing her speed, the girl was finally able to send her lover over the edge, giving his balls the release they so desperately wanted that Jeff had so determinedly tried to forestall. When Cassandra felt Jeff’s cock begin to spurt deep inside of her, it triggered her own orgasm, more intense than she could have imagined.

“Ungh!” she cried, hanging onto Jeff with all of her might. Even with the massive spasms that were allowing him to fill her steaming twat with his seed nearly blinding him, Jeff had the presence of mind to hold on tightly to both the writhing girl in his arms and the winged steed beneath them. As her orgasm continued to wash over her, Cassandra emitted one small sigh before passing out in her lover’s grasp, confirming Jeff’s fears of what could have happened if he hadn’t tightened his grip on the now limp girl.

Wanting to not only catch his breath, but also to clear his mind, Jeff began looking around, trying to see how close they were to Diana’s village. Seeing several familiar landmarks, Jeff discovered they were closer to his temporary home than he had thought. Not wanting to be discovered in such a compromising position, Jeff began gently shaking Cassandra, hoping to wake her; but it was not until they had almost reached the scattered huts that he was able to get her alert and turned around. As if sensing the teen’s thoughts, Pegasus made one meandering circle above the Amazons’ homes before he touched down for a landing, giving the couple a chance to straighten their clothes. Before they had a chance to dismount however, they were surrounded by well-wishers, eager to help them off the winged horse’s back.

“You’re back!” Diana cried, rushing toward Jeff, nearly bowling him over in her excitement. With a slight grin, Jeff recovered his balance and kissed the now-embarrassed Amazon gently, allowing his lips to linger before he released the crimson-faced girl.

“Yeah, we had an easy trip,” he told her, glad to be back with his friends and family.

“It looks like it was easy,” Diana smirked as she watched Cassandra trying to go to her cabin without being noticed. Turning his eyes toward the girl, Jeff could see his cum leaking out of the girl’s cunt, dribbling down her leg. Looking around, Jeff hoped nobody else had noticed this, but the grins on his friends’ faces told him it was too much to wish for. With an abashed smile, Jeff began looking around for Heracles, hoping to find out his last task so he could get it over with.

“Oh no, you don’t. There are some people that want to see you first before you leave again,” Diana told him, leading him toward the cabin he was sharing with Sara. Upon reaching the cabin, Jeff was surprised to find Sara lying in bed beneath the covers, waiting for him. With a groan, Jeff hoped she wasn’t going to want to make love with him, especially right after he had just finished with Cassandra. Unsure of what Sara would want of him, Jeff staggered over to the bed, and began undressing, not knowing what he would do if Sara wanted sex. As the thoughts continued running through his head, Jeff was surprised to see Diana stripping as well. With a groan, Jeff began gathering his courage to allow him to explain why he would not be able to perform. When Diana was finished disrobing, she climbed into bed with Sara and then motioned for him to join them. Patting the space between the two beautiful women, Sara let him know he was expected to fill the vacant spot. Resignedly, Jeff did as he was asked and was surprised when Sara and Diana both gave him a kiss on his cheeks and promptly made a flesh sandwich, with him being the meat in the middle. With a sigh, the three lovers nestled down in their pillows and drifted off to sleep.

When Jeff awoke, he could feel the warm feminine flesh surrounding him, the soft texture of their skin pleasantly soothing him. Not wanting to awaken them, Jeff climbed out of bed, carefully crawling out of the warm cocoon the girls had created for him. Wanting to get his second challenge over with, Jeff stepped out of the cozy hut and began searching for Heracles. Passing different people, Jeff kept asking them if they’d seen him, with each negative response, the teen grew more determined, eager to get it done so he could concentrate solely on his mini-harem and the game which would hopefully be done soon. At his wit’s end, Jeff decided to go to Leandra’s to ask her. Arriving at her door, Jeff knocked and was startled when the door swung open on the second rap.

“Jeff, you made it back, I was starting to get worried,” Leandra told him, hugging him tightly to her ample breasts. Enjoying the feel of his former teacher’s body against his, Jeff almost forgot the reason he had come to see her.

“I can’t stay,” Jeff told her, nearly changing his mind at the crestfallen expression on her face. “I wanted to ask you if you knew where I could find Heracles,” he continued, hoping to wipe the sadness from her eyes.

“Yes, I saw him at the edge of the forest just outside of the village,” she told him, smiling now, although the smile was nowhere to be found in her eyes.

“I will be back later,” Jeff promised her, heading toward the forest before he changed his mind. When he reached the edge of the small town, Jeff could hear the laughter of the warriors, with Heracles voice nearly drowning out the others’. Grinning, Jeff took the horn out of the pouch he had carried with him and ran toward the sound. When he reached them, Jeff handed the beautiful relic to Heracles.

“Here you go, one unicorn horn delivered as requested,” Jeff told them, the smug grin on his face letting the others know what he had thought of their challenge.

“That’s fine,” Heracles told him, looking thoughtfully at the teen, “Now your next challenge is to get the tail-feather of a phoenix. When you bring that back you will be allowed to join our warrior society,”

“A phoenix tail-feather? Where would I find one of those?” Jeff asked, his smirk being replaced by a crest-fallen expression. He had been feeling cocky after being able to obtain the unicorn horn so easily, but a phoenix feather could prove to be an insurmountable obstacle.

“Pegasus can take you there, but this time you won’t be allowed to take anyone with you. You will have to not only bring back the feather, but you will have to tell me at least one special power it has,” Heracles told him, struggling to hold in his laughter at the boy’s discomfiture. With a groan, Jeff realized this wouldn’t be as easy as the previous quest he had completed.

“Will I need any weapons?” Jeff asked, hoping that Heracles wouldn’t send him on a challenge that would be too dangerous. Even as he asked the question, Jeff realized his error. Of course Heracles wouldn’t want him hurt. Zeus still had plans for his demise.

“You will need one weapon, but none you can carry,” Heracles told him, adding mysteriously, “You carry it with you wherever you go, that’s all I was told when I did this challenge so I am returning the favor,” With a bewildered expression, Jeff left, wanting to tell his family and friends goodbye before he left.

Jeff needn’t have worried about telling them goodbye, because as soon as he stepped into town, all of his family and friends gathered around him, wanting to give him their best wishes. A couple of them even wanted to give him a few ideas on what would be waiting for him on his return as they fondled him during their goodbye kisses. With a wave, Jeff leapt on Pegasus’ back and headed toward the last challenge.

It seemed like it had been forever since Jeff had left the village, but the teen knew it had only been a five or six hours at most. Studying the terrain, Jeff knew they had left Greece, but he didn’t know where. He peered so intently at the ground below, that he was surprised when Pegasus began his descent toward the mostly barren land. When they had finally landed, Jeff looked around and was surprised to see only a well within even one thousand yards of them.

“Are we close, boy?” Jeff asked the winged horse, not expecting an answer. Surprisingly, the cream colored stallion used his nose to push Jeff toward the well, as if saying Look there. With a shrug, Jeff headed toward the landmark and looked around; not understanding why Pegasus would ever think anything would be around the hole in the ground. As Jeff continued looking around, he heard a faint screech coming from behind him. Looking toward the source of the noise, Jeff could see a large red bird, its wingspan measuring at least fourteen feet. After getting over his shock at the size of the creature coming toward him, Jeff looked more intently at it. With a yellow breast, and multi-colored plumage, the bird was a beautiful sight.

“Is that what I think it is?” Jeff asked Pegasus, his mouth agape in wonderment at the beautiful bird. With a whinny, the winged horse nodded affirmatively, or at least the teen thought that’s what he was doing. Seeing the size of the phoenix, Jeff began wondering how he would ever be able to pluck a tail feather from any animal that size. Crouching behind the stones surrounding the water hole, Jeff decided to try to hide, hoping the phoenix wouldn’t attack him. As the huge bird neared the teen’s hiding place, it slowed its approach, as if making sure nobody was around. As the bird got even closer to him, Jeff realized it made no sense to hide from the bird. As high as the bird was soaring, it would spot him with no trouble.

Come on down, I won’t hurt you, Jeff thought, wanting to see the majestic bird closer. Surprisingly, the phoenix kept coming toward him, as if sensing that Jeff didn’t mean to harm him. When he was only a few feet away, the phoenix began descending once again, until it finally landed, only a short distance away. Thinking quickly, Jeff sent the bird mental messages, letting it know he meant the beautiful bird no harm. Not wanting to startle the bird and lose what ground he had gained by staying nearly motionless, Jeff began walking slowly toward the phoenix, reinforcing his previous messages to the phoenix that he would not hurt it. When he finally reached it, Jeff couldn’t help himself. He had to reach out to stroke the wondrous creature. When the magnificent creature allowed him to caress its colorful plumage, Jeff became more comfortable with the phoenix. With a sigh, the teen realized there was no way he could pluck even one feather from the phoenix.

I’m sorry to have disturbed you, Jeff thought to the bird, I was supposed to get one of your tail-feathers, but I wouldn’t dream of doing anything so disrespectful to you. With one final stroke of the hand on the beautiful bird’s plumage, Jeff walked back toward Pegasus, realizing he wouldn’t ever be able to join the warrior’s society now. As he neared the winged horse, Jeff was startled when the phoenix screeched loudly and flew toward him. When it reached him, the phoenix surprisingly turned his head and, using his beak, pulled out one tail feather and dropped it at the ground at Jeff’s feet.

“Thank you, I could never have pulled out one of your beautiful feathers. I hope I am able to see you again after the game is completed,” Jeff told the bird, not knowing if it understood him or not. When the bird screeched in answer, Jeff realized the phoenix probably did understand. With a lighter heart, Jeff mounted Pegasus and held on as the winged steed took flight, leaving the nearly-barren place behind them.

Only a few miles away from Diana’s village, Jeff noticed it was starting to get dark. Looking toward the west, Jeff saw the sun dipping below the horizon, signaling the onset of night. Even though Pegasus had flown this way before, Jeff began to worry whether his brave friend would be able to fly at night. As it continued getting even darker, Jeff noticed a light coming from his pouch. Opening it, Jeff saw it was the feather emitting the light, the brightness startling against the dusky sky. Realizing the significance of this, Jeff held the feather high, letting the light guide the weary pair home where a warm place to sleep and a hearty meal were waiting for them.

When they reached the village, Jeff was surprised to see everyone had been expecting them. As he alit from Pegasus’ back, it seemed like the whole village had gathered to greet the tired travelers. As Jeff stepped toward his friends, a slap on the back nearly hurtled him into Diana’s arms. Looking behind him, Jeff was not surprised to see Heracles standing there.

“Welcome back, lad,” I’m glad to see you were able to make it back so quickly. Hecamorth must have known you were coming,” Heracles told him, his smile stretching across his ruddy face.

“Hecamorth? Is that the phoenix’s name?” Jeff asked, realizing Heracles had probably seen the beautiful bird too.

“Yes, we call him Heck most of the time, but not when it’s getting close to his rebirth. His temper is as fiery as his demise then,” Heracles told him.

“His demise? Oh, that’s right. When a phoenix dies, he is reborn from the ashes,” Jeff said, feeling silly that he hadn’t remembered that earlier. Turning back toward his other friends, Jeff caught Sara’s eye and motioned for her to come closer.

“I will be back after the feast, I am supposed to be initiated into the warrior society tonight. Can you keep my place warm for me?” Jeff asked the girl. With a grin, Sara nodded quickly, before kissing Jeff and scampering back to their hut. As Jeff watched her leave, he couldn’t help worrying about Sara. She had seemed a bit pale to him. As he wondered what could be causing that, Heracles’ booming voice jerked him out of his reverie.

“Are you ready for your feast, lad?” Heracles asked, leading him toward the same bonfire they had eaten at only two days ago. Had it only been two days? Jeff thought about all the things that had happened since and was amazed it had all happened in so little time. With a huge smile on his face, Jeff let the massive warrior lead him to the circle around the fire and sat, waiting for what was to come.

“Jeff, I’m sorry for not telling you more about the phoenix, but you were getting so cocky, I was worried you weren’t concentrating on what’s coming. When you compete in the game, you are going to have to use your steel, your brain, and your might, as well as every bit of skill that you possess. If you had gone in there over-confident, you wouldn’t have lasted long. All of us here want to see you win. To do that, we sent you on two challenges. You have completed them both and we are very proud of you. You were already a member of our society. But, as I told you, we were worried for you. I truly believe you can win if you use all you’ve been taught. Listen to me ramble on, let’s eat, lad and make plans for the game,” As they were all sitting around, discussing different ploys, they were startled to see a newcomer in their midst.

“Greetings from Zeus, I have brought news about the game,” Hermes told the startled teen. With a shudder, Jeff knew what the messenger of the gods was going to tell him. With trepidation and rising excitement, the teen waited eagerly for Hermes’ next words.

“The game will be held tomorrow. You may bring any four fighters you wish to with you, but when... I mean if you should fall in battle, the game will end. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand. I will be ready. Tell Zeus I look forward to it,” Jeff replied, appearing more confident than he felt.

“So do I,” said the voice behind him. Turning quickly, Jeff instinctively knew he was seeing his main opponent in the upcoming battle, tall and handsome, the fighter grinned cruelly at the teen and turned on his heel, leaving Jeff to make his decisions on who would be fighting beside him. Coolly going over his options, Jeff knew who he was going to take with him. They would be expecting Heracles, Diana, and even Leandra, but his fourth choice might be his only chance. Taking Heracles aside, Jeff explained his plan to Heracles and was happy to hear the ancient warrior begin laughing heartily.

“Yes, I think that might work. Now, if you’re going to be able to compete, you are going to need your rest. We will have time in the morning to get together and set our ranks. Good night, lad. I look forward to tomorrow,” Heracles said, lying down beside the fire, falling asleep almost immediately. With a sigh, Jeff headed toward the hut he shared with Sara. When he entered, Jeff could tell Sara had been listening by the look in her eyes. Without a word, she came into his arms and kissed him softy before climbing into bed. Following her lead, Jeff joined her, holding her close. As the lovers drifted off to sleep, the last thoughts in Jeff’s mind were on the battle, and the special surprise he had for Zeus.