The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Night Wolf

Chapter 5

Part 1

As Jeff pondered all the different happenings going on around him, his body began to relax. He soon drifted off to sleep, slumping over onto Michelle’s lap. Noticing this, Holly quickly stood and walked over to Diana.

“Would you teach me that, too,” she asked the tall woman. “I would like to learn to fight to be able to help my brother. You haven’t said who his enemies are, but I can tell they must be pretty tough.”

“I will be happy to teach you what I can. He needs someone that he knows and trusts at his side, I will be honored to teach the Oberon warrior’s sister to fight,” Diana replied. “You have watched your brother, and you know it won’t be easy, but I believe you have the determination to learn what I have to show you.” Diana walked back to the bag she had taken Jeff’s sword from and brought out a smaller version of the sword she had given Jeff.

“It’s so beautiful!! I can’t believe how something so lovely could be deadly,” Holly gasped as she received the gleaming weapon. The girl gently stepped back and began experimenting with it as she made slashes at an imaginary enemy. The girl began swinging the sword back and forth, trying to get the feel of it. After the girl had warmed up, she slowly lowered the sword, taking care not to let the blade touch the ground. Diana smiled approvingly as she noticed the care the girl took with the sword.

“Are you ready to begin?” she asked the girl as she stepped closer to her. Receiving a nod, Diana took a defensive stance and began instructing her new pupil in different offensive tactics.

Jeff awoke with a start as he heard the metallic clash when Holly made a thrust toward her towering opponent. He could see the awkwardness of her attempts, and the patience of her instructor as they continued training. Holly was clearly overmatched, but she displayed a determination that would carry her through after she improved her techniques. The combatants continued with their battle until Holly had to stop, worn out from her exertions.

“Wow sis, you were great,” Jeff told her as he hugged the trembling girl.

“Thanks, bro. That is harder than I thought it would be,” she replied as she sat down beside Michelle and her brother. As they all settled comfortably against each other, Jeff kissed Holly gently.

“Why do you want to learn to fight, sis?” he asked her as she laid her head on his shoulder.

“I want to fight beside you. I love you and I want to do anything to make sure you’re safe,” she replied. The girl snuggled against her brother, gazing into his eyes, her love for him plainly written upon her face. As she cuddled with her brother, she glanced over to see if she was upsetting Michelle. When she saw the other girl cuddling up to the boy, she was surprised to feel kinship with her instead of the jealousy she had expected.

Diana and Leandra watched the teens with great interest. Although she didn’t like males, Diana could feel her arousal building deep inside her. She glanced at Leandra and saw the same feelings of lust in her eyes. Each woman, seeing the teens occupied with each other, slowly stepped toward the other, seeming to flow into each other’s arms. When Leandra tilted her head up, Diana accommodated her by gently kissing her, gently coaxing her to part her lips by slowly sucking the smaller woman’s bottom lip into her mouth. When Leandra parted her lips slightly, Diana took advantage and snaked her tongue into Leandra’s mouth, savoring the taste of the smaller woman’s mouth.

As their kiss deepened, Diana began softly caressing her partner’s yielding breasts, gently tweaking her nipples as her hands glided over them. Feeling Leandra beginning to tremble beneath her fingertips, Diana began undressing the yielding woman. She began unbuttoning the fiery redhead’s blouse, kissing each bit of skin that was exposed from the opening of the garment. When she had completed unbuttoning it, Diana quickly slid it over her lover’s arms and after unfastening her bra, quickly tossed both of the items on the ground.

“Oh, Princess!! I love that, please don’t stop, it’s so good,” the teacher purred as the taller woman began tonguing her nipples.

As Jeff watched the two women undressing each other, he began to feel the stirrings of yet another erection. The boy was grateful for the recuperative powers granted him by the ring. Apparently the girls were affected the same way, as they began to snuggle up even closer, running their hands over his chest. Holly arose to kneel by Jeff and began kissing him deeply. On seeing this Michelle began nibbling on his neck and started trailing her hands over his body, touching and caressing him everywhere. The girls quickly began undressing him, each eager to feel his bare skin against them. Although they were careful not to rip his clothing, the panting nymphs quickly undressed him, leaving him naked before their heated gaze. As Holly began kissing him again, Michelle quickly undressed, throwing her clothing everywhere, frantic to feel his cock deep inside her. The naked girl quickly bent over him and started twirling her tongue all around his throbbing dick, then, slurping it into her mouth she began bobbing her head up and down on it, working to help him obtain his maximum size.

Leandra quickly glanced over when she began to hear soft moans coming from the threesome. Seeing they were busy, she turned back to her own lover and quickly finished taking off the rest of the dark haired beauty’s clothing. Leandra drew Diana to the ground, letting her know she wanted her to take the dominant position. She pulled the taller woman’s cunt to her lips and began circling the pebbly clit with her tongue. Diana wasn’t idling though, as her lover was digging her tongue into her wet slit she began fingering in and out of the redhead beneath her, quickly bringing the smaller woman to her brink as she swabbed her tongue all around the erect little nubbin. The feminine warrior could feel the lovely teacher below her reaching her orgasm, as she felt her own orgasm beginning to peak deep inside of her. As she felt the woman beneath her reach her climax, it seemed to pull her over the edge as well.

“Ung Princess! Yes, I’m there. Oh my God!!!” Leandra cried as she began writhing under her larger partner. Her tongue began working feverishly over her partner’s fully erect clit, bringing her to her own climax. When the larger woman felt her partner’s tongue slithering all over her nubbin, she began writhing in abandon, grinding her cunt into her lover’s face, smearing it with her juices.

Michelle knew the sounds of the older women were exciting Jeff even more, she could feel his cock growing even more inside her. His frantic pumping in and out of her drenched cunt was driving her toward her own orgasm. She could feel her pussy begin to spasm around his pounding rod, her internal muscles trying to coax her lover to cum in her. Drained, the girl slowly rose from the boy, allowing Holly to climb onto the eager teen. The girl quickly reached between her legs to guide her brother’s dick into her steamy depths. After she had him completely buried in her drooling snatch, she began to ride him slowly, wanting to savor every moment. Jeff had other ideas though, as he placed his hands on her hips and began to pump in and out of his sister. He could feel his own orgasm building in his groin. He wanted to make sure that his sister was able to cum before he let his hot seed spill into her unprotected womb. He quickly flipped the girl onto her back and began to pound in and out of her overflowing slit.

“Oh my god!! Oh Jeff, harder, I want to feel you cum deep inside me,” the girl moaned as she clutched him to her. She began to lift her hips up to meet the boy’s frantic thrusts as they began to race toward their respective orgasms. The girl began grunting as she tried to keep up with the boy, but she soon gave up and began writhing under him, determined to make him cum. When she felt his cock begin to grow even more inside her, she knew he was about to give her his hot cum deep inside of her. When she felt the first splash of his hot seed against her waiting cervix, she found her own release. Her spasming body drew her lover deeper inside her, allowing her to feel the full force of his sperm splashing within her.

As Diana watched the teens begin to come down from their mutual bliss, she couldn’t help but wonder how a mere male could satisfy not just one, but two women. She had been raised with the teachings that said a man was inferior to a woman, but she was beginning to revise her thinking. This male was learning quickly in the arts of battle, and the girls did seem to be satiated from their bouts with the boy. Until she had been sent here, she had never seen a man that would interest her, but Jeff was intriguing her. She decided to observe him closely and allow her opinion to be formed from fact instead of teachings.

As she turned to Jeff, Diana asked the boy “Are you ready to continue your training?” Jeff hurriedly dressed, then grabbed his sword as he stepped up to Diana.

“Yes, I want to learn this as quickly as I can,” Jeff answered. He quickly assumed the defensive stance she had showed him previously. As the two kept circling each other, Diana would point out different weaknesses to his defense. She then began to demonstrate the ways to take advantage of them. Leandra watched the pair engaged in the bloodless battle and nodded approvingly when Diana glanced at her. Jeff sensed his instructor’s momentary loss of concentration and knocked the sword out of her hands.

The older warrior smiled sheepishly at him, telling him, “Well done, you are learning quickly. Let that also be a lesson to you as well, never take your eyes off your opponent.” As Jeff nodded his understanding, he began walking back to the tree. As he was about to get back to the teen girls awaiting him, he began to feel a presence that made him uncomfortable. He quickly glanced around but could see nobody. He sat between the two exhausted girls and pulled them close to him. With a contented smile on his face, he soon dozed off.

Diana laughed at herself as she recalled how easily the boy had been able to take her sword from her. This boy was a quick learner and she knew that soon she would have to begin focusing harder to prevent him from defeating her. He was a good student .....for a man....or for that matter, anyone. As she was thinking about how strong her pupil was getting, she heard the sound of wings in the wind. She rushed to the source and was quickly unnerved when he delivered his message.

“Princess, I was sent to tell you that your time to train your warrior is growing shorter. The battle will be soon and my father is looking forward to this game.” Diana gave a nod to the messenger and began planning what she would teach her student next. She watched as the courier flew away, his winged helmet and sandals quickly carrying him out of sight.