The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Night Wolf

Chapter 7

Jeff woke up in the morning, the events of the previous evening coming back to him in a rush. He didn’t want to face his mother this morning, but he knew he couldn’t avoid her forever; dressing quickly he hurried downstairs to get the confrontation he was so sure would happen out of the way. When he got downstairs he forced himself to go to the kitchen, afraid of the censure he knew he would see in his mother’s eyes. As he walked into the kitchen, he saw his mother standing there, her back turned to him. He could see the body she had encased in the nearly see-through negligee and robe she was wearing. Jeff considered walking back to his room, but then decided that he might as well get it over with.

“Uh, Mom?” he began as he walked toward her. Expecting to see an angry expression on his mother’s face, he was stunned to see that she was blushing a very bright crimson.

“Oh, Jeff. I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me last night,” she said as her blush grew even brighter. The woman was deeply embarrassed for her actions the night before. She had not only watched her son making love with Michelle and Holly, she had become so excited from the scene that she had even sucked her son’s cock afterward. She had been mortified when she had reached her room, but that didn’t stop her from trailing her fingers down to her still-moist cunt. She had quickly reached her orgasm with three fingers buried deep inside her steaming pussy.

“I wanted it too, I just didn’t realize you were wanting me,” he told her as he pulled her into his arms. Looking deep into her eyes, he gave her a peck on the lips; but after the happenings the night before, it wasn’t enough for Patty. She pulled his face to her and gave him a very passionate kiss, her tongue working its way between his lips. When Jeff felt his mother deepening the kiss, he began caressing her sides, until his hands were just below her breasts. Not wanting to scare his mother, he quickly backed away from her and gazed into her eyes, trying to read the emotions there. He could see fear as well as lust for her only son there, but he also saw the love that was always there for him. When Jeff was convinced that his mother truly wanted him, he scanned the rest of her. He could see the still-firm 36D breasts as well as the rest of her voluptuous body. Her waist flared out to lush hips. He couldn’t prevent himself from thinking that, after 38 years and 2 babies, she was still one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. He was about to take his mother back into his arms when he heard a slight noise upstairs, warning the pair that the rest of the group was about to join them. He gave his mother one last quick kiss before he sat down at the table to await his breakfast.

Holly stepped into the kitchen, wearing a short robe which she had conveniently forgotten to tie closed. Jeff could see she wasn’t wearing anything under it and his already hard cock grew even more rigid. The girl first stepped to her brother and gave him a very passionate kiss. Jeff wondered if she could taste their mother’s lips on his. He wondered even more when she broke the kiss with him and went to her mother and kissed her the same way. Patty’s face grew hot as her daughter’s tongue found its way between her lips. When she felt Holly’s hand sneak down to her hot cunt, and then begin toying with her clit, she could feel her legs go limp under her. She had to grab the counter beside her to keep herself from collapsing onto the floor. She could feel her daughter’s fingers twirling all around her little nubbin. When she felt she was going to pass out from the feelings Holly was giving her, her cunt began spasming. When her orgasm hit her, it was like a tidal wave of emotions washed over her, sweeping the woman away in her ecstasy. Her legs did collapse at that point and she found herself sitting on the floor. She sat there for a while, savoring the aftershocks from her orgasm until she realized what had just happened. Patty looked at Jeff and saw the smile on his face. She looked for disapproval in her son’s eyes, but she only saw what looked like happiness on his young face.

“Are you okay?” Jeff asked her as he gently helped her to her feet. When Patty saw his concern, she pulled his lips down to hers and began kissing him again; this kiss even more passionate than the one they had shared earlier. As their tongues dueled, Jeff slid the robe from his mother’s shoulders. Patty let the garment fall from her to the floor where it landed at her feet. Jeff’s hands began to roam over his mother’s figure, feeling her firm ass and then drifting up to cup her ample breasts. He softly thumbed her nipples, feeling them rise under his tender ministrations. Patty could feel the heat building again deep in her loins. Instead of being horrified, as she always thought she would be, she was getting incredibly turned on by her son’s gentle hands on her body. When she felt Jeff reach down to grab the hem of her nightgown a shudder ran through her. When he began pulling it up, she raised her arms to allow him to remove the last of her clothing. Jeff began kissing his mother again as his hands roamed over her nude body.

“Jeff, we really shouldn’t be doing this, but I can’t push you away,” she told him as she watched Jeff slowly begin removing his own clothing. When he had reached the point where he was standing only in his briefs, she stopped him before he could take those off.

“Let me,” she said as she slowly slid them down over his hips and down to the floor. Patty quickly stepped back, wanting to see her son in all his nude glory. She was impressed by the length and girth of the stiff rod between his legs. She had gone without a man ever since her husband had died a few years previously. Patty knew that this would end shortly as she looked into her son’s lust-filled eyes. Jeff stepped up to his mother and pulled her back into his arms, kissing her neck then licking and sucking his way down to the pert nipples on her breasts. He greedily sucked the first one he came to in his mouth, gently nipping the turgid nipple. Her groans from this assault on her senses grew with each second as Jeff’s erection pressed against her. Once again her legs betrayed her by losing the ability to hold her up. When she felt herself going down to the floor, she pulled her horny son down with her.

“Mom, are you sure,” he asked her. When he saw his mother nod her agreement, he sank even farther down and began kissing her nether lips. He circled his tongue all around her growing clit, her arousal becoming evident in the ample juices flowing from her cunt. Jeff lapped the juices from her, savoring the taste of her. Patty couldn’t remember the last time she had been this excited, even her husband had never given her the feelings that her teen-aged son was creating in her. She could feel her orgasm building again, the waves of pleasure quickly approaching. When Jeff saw his mother’s hips begin undulating, he quickly inserted two fingers into the birth canal that he had come from. He sawed his fingers in and out of her until he noticed the rough spot on the roof of her pussy. When he remembered reading about this being the sign of a woman’s g-spot, he quickly began massaging the little patch. When Patty felt her son begin caressing this little spot, she realized it was just the push she needed to help her go over the precipice to her orgasm. Holly was taking this all in with a tiny smile on her face. She had wanted Jeff and their mother for a couple of years. She could feel the heat building in her loins, creating a delicious languor in her limbs.

“Oh my GOD!! That’s it. Don’t stop, you’re driving me crazy!” she told him as the waves of ecstasy washed over her. She could feel her cunt clenching around the boy’s fingers as her orgasm took her over. Amazingly, her pussy began spurting her love juices, catching Jeff in the face as he continued sawing his fingers in and out of his mother’s tight cunt. Patty began clutching frantically at her son, working to pull him on top of her. When he felt her hands trying to maneuver him into position to mount her, Jeff worried that he might be moving too fast.

“Mom, you can still say no,” he told her as he looked for any signs of uncertainty in her eyes. Patty knew that her son was willing to stop at any time; thus empowered she kissed him softly, happy in the knowledge that this would not just be sex, but making love in the truest sense of the word.

“No honey, I don’t want to say no. I want you deep inside of me,” she told him as she reached down to guide him into her. Jeff was amazed at how tight she was; her cunt was as tight as Holly’s was when he took her cherry. He had to take several slow strokes before he finally felt himself buried to the hilt in her tight pussy. As soon as he was all the way in, he kissed his mother, showing her the love he had for her in his every touch. When he felt Patty’s pussy release its grip slightly on his throbbing erection, he began slowly stroking in and out of her. Not wanting to be left out, Holly slowly walked to the couple on the floor, then bent down and placed a soft kiss on her mother’s lips. Patty opened her eyes and saw her daughter gazing hungrily at them, her need evident. She reached her hand up to her daughter, letting her know she wanted to taste her cunt as her son made love to her. Holly sank down to her knees, lowering her groin to her mother’s waiting mouth. Jeff started kissing his sister as she rocked back and forth on their mother’s tongue, their tongues intertwining as they both made love to Patty. Jeff felt his mother’s pussy begin gripping him tighter as he started stroking harder and faster inside of her. Jeff was enjoying his sister’s undulations on their mother’s face. He enjoyed watching Holly’s breasts swaying on each pelvic thrust she made as Patty licked her dripping cunt.

“Ung.... Harder Jeff harder,” Patty cried as her son stroked in and out of her. Patty began to feel her orgasm building deep inside of her, its intensity growing as her climax neared. As she got even closer to cumming, she began twirling her tongue faster over her daughter’s clit, bringing the younger girl to her orgasm. Holly began kissing Jeff harder, which caused him to begin shooting his seed into his mother, which in turn pushed Patty over the edge to her own fulfillment. The trio thrashed around until their orgasms were complete, the bliss washing over them. When they had all recovered, Holly and Jeff slowly arose from their mother. Patty felt her embarrassment beginning to overtake her again, but Holly saw this and quickly kissed her mother.

“Mom, don’t say you’re sorry about this, we’ve both been wanting to do this with you, for a long time,” Holly told her mother as she helped Patty to her feet.

“Strangely enough, I don’t feel sorry about it as much as I was just embarrassed at how wanton I am,” Patty said as she began looking for something to wipe up the cum that was now dribbling down her leg. Finding a paper towel, Jeff handed it to his mother. Patty gratefully took it from her son and held it to her soggy cunt as she hurried to her bathroom to clean up. After grabbing their clothes, Holly and Jeff took this opportunity to take a shower to clean up after the romp they’d had with their mother.

“You planned that all along didn’t you, sis?” Jeff asked her, as they climbed into the shower.

“I’m not telling,” she told him with a mischievous glint in her eye. With a laugh, Jeff leaned down to kiss his sexy sister, and then began washing her before anything else could come up. When they had both assured themselves they were as clean as they could get, they both went to the bedroom they were sharing with Michelle. Jeff leaned over and placed a kiss on Michelle’s nether lips, then quickly gave her a quick orgasm before he sent her to the shower to clean up. After the now-clean girl came back into the room, Jeff took his teen lovers into his arms for one last, quick hug. They each got dressed and decided to go downstairs before anything else came up to delay them.

“Well, I was going to sleep late, but some noises woke me up,” Leandra said with a smirk directed at Jeff. Jeff blushed before rushing downstairs, followed by the others. Upon entering the kitchen, Jeff saw that his mother had dressed, but he also noticed a look he couldn’t remember seeing on her face before. She looked radiant, the glow in her eyes making her look years younger. Jeff had always thought his mother was pretty, but now she was beautiful. He walked over to her and placed a kiss upon her lips, smiling as he pulled away.

“If you keep that up, she’ll never get breakfast fixed,” Holly said as she walked into the kitchen. Patty smiled indulgently at Holly as she continued making their meal. When the rest of the women had joined them in the kitchen, Patty placed the food on the table.

“I think we need to figure out how we are going to get to Greece,” Leandra said as she looked at each of them. “We don’t want to be too conspicuous so we need to figure out a way that will get us there and also allow Jeff to continue his training.”

“I have been thinking about this,” Diana said, " we should try to find a boat that is headed for Greece. That will allow us to reach our destination as well as give me a chance to train our warrior some more.” Upon hearing her son called a warrior, Patty quickly grew concerned. Jeff was about to implant suggestions to relax his mother over this new revelation, when he glanced over to Leandra. She was silently shaking her head, letting him know that this time it would be better to just explain this to his mother.

“Mrs. Linden, may I speak to you privately for a moment?” Leandra asked her as she rose from the table. Patty stood up and followed the beautiful redhead as they went into the living room. Jeff was about to go with them, when Diana placed a restraining hand on his arm.

“It will be okay, young warrior, your mother will be safe, and she will explain it much better than you can,” she told him. Jeff’s teenaged pride urged him to resent this, but his newborn maturity made him realize that Diana was right. As they finished their breakfast, Patty and Leandra came into the kitchen.

“I’ve explained everything I can to your mother, and I believe she has hit on the perfect plan,” Leandra said as the two women sat back down to the table. They all sat around the table as Leandra explained the plan to the rest of them.

* * *

Pier four, slip 17: the boat he was looking for was anchored here. According to the old man he had talked to, this was a boat that was used for smuggling drugs from Greece. Jeff knew this would be the perfect vehicle to carry his band to their destination. Jeff quickly stepped on board the yacht, being careful to not step on any of the lines he saw on the deck. Looking around, Jeff noted the sleek style of the yacht, its lines showing it was built for speed. Glancing up, he could see a woman sunbathing, her blonde hair gleaming from the sun. At that moment he felt something cold and metallic on his neck.

“Who are you and what are you doing here,” the man with the gun said. Jeff quickly implanted a suggestion to make the man remove the gun from his neck before he turned around.

“My name is Jeff and I would like to see your boss,” he answered, as he continued to bombard the man’s brain with different commands.

“Oh, okay, follow me, I will take you to her,” the man answered as he climbed the steps leading to the woman he had noticed sunbathing. “My name is Demetrius, I thought you might be someone else.” Jeff followed the man until he was standing in front of a woman who could only be described as a goddess. She quickly stood, extending her hand to give Jeff a firm handshake. Jeff could only gape as his eyes traveled quickly over her body. She was just under six feet tall, with dark brown eyes, and pouting lips. Her breasts looked like they were at least 36D, with no sag evident. She had a trim waist, which flared out to a firm ass. Her legs were long and tanned; Jeff couldn’t prevent himself from wondering what it would feel like to have them wrapped around him.

“Hi, my name is Jeff Linden. I was hoping we could discuss where my group was going to sleep,” he told her. He easily implanted the thoughts to make her think it was her idea to take his troops to Greece.

“Yes I’m Sara Farrell, We have plenty of cabin space for at least twelve people. There is no reason why we shouldn’t be able to accommodate you. We will be making stops in Athens, Paros, and of course Olympia,” she told him. Jeff surveyed the area around him and agreed with her assessment of the size of the yacht. Jeff looked over the crew to see if it would be safe to bring the women with him. When he was satisfied he could handle them, he went back to Sara and told her that he would bring the women back with him. Before he could turn away from her to leave, Sara kissed him, and then released him with the promise of more showing in her eyes. Jeff began walking toward the steps, and then stopped to inform Sara that he would be back the next day with his entourage and their luggage, and that he hoped they could cast off pretty shortly thereafter.

* * *

Jeff met up with the rest of his group at the house, describing the boat he had found and the crew that would be aboard. When he had completed this, everyone began packing the belongings they planned to take with them on their trip. Jeff packed with a heavy heart, unsure if he would ever be able to return here after he had finished with whatever lay in store for him. He had heard them calling it a game and a battle, but he couldn’t figure out what they meant. How could a battle be a game? A battle meant that it would be fighting, and in fighting people can be killed. When he had completed getting everything packed, he fell into a dreamless sleep, not even awakening when Michelle and Holly came to bed. The girls could tell that he was tired, so they silently undressed and climbed into bed beside him.

When Jeff woke up the next morning, the sound of birds chirping filling the air, their singing seemed out of place as he realized this could very well be the last time he would wake up in this house. After taking his shower, he quickly got dressed and stepped outside, willing himself to remember all of this when he felt like he could go on no longer. He knew sometimes memories are all that can make a man go forward when there is no sign of hope around him. When he felt the tension beginning to lift he went back inside the house to eat breakfast with the women.

Breakfast was a quiet affair as everyone pondered the upcoming events. The only time the silence was broken was when someone would ask for something to be passed to him or her. After getting away from everyone for a little while, Jeff felt his confidence growing again, and he almost felt an eagerness to face whatever lay before him. When everyone had completed breakfast they all made doing the dishes a group effort. There was little conversation as they completed their task, each knowing the thoughts going through the others’ heads. When they had completed this, they all grabbed their suitcases, loading them in the trunk of the car.

When they reached the slip their boat was docked in, Jeff glanced at the name of the boat. When he saw the name Olympus, he thought it was a great name, but when Diana saw the name, her breath caught in her throat.

“Young warrior, how did you find out about this boat?” she asked.

“I was just asking around and this old guy told me that this might be the one I should take,” he told her. As Diana warily approached the vessel, Jeff could almost feel the tension coming from her. He quickly shook off the feeling of foreboding that went through him. As he handed the rest of their luggage to Demetrius, he climbed aboard the yacht that would be home to them until they reached Greece. As the boat left the dock, Jeff wondered if he would ever see his home again.