The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok standard stuff:

Everyone here is at least 20. I do not espouse ANYTHING in this story. It was a fantasy, lets all leave it as one.

I came up with the idea of making this a little series in which Ailes runs into a new mind eating monster every “chapter” while playing a RPG the other day. This is always assuming there is any reader interest at all in my continuing this saga. Feel free to offer suggestions on the next monster to entertain Ailes.

Feedback is always welcome at provided you don’t simply wish to flame me.

Ailes in the Forgotten Capitol

Ailes drifted along the paths of Zar Drek making no more noise then the early morning mist. An elven hunter, her glory of midnight blue hair fell straight down her back, accenting her pale skin. She wore form fitting armor that showed off her shapely figure. Beside her paddled a large snow white tiger, her pet Nisha. She was on a scouting mission for the Elven sentinels and the mission which had at first only seemed perilous was now rapidly appearing to be suicidal.

She cocked her head, one of her delicately pointed ears twitched as she held out her hand, wordlessly gesturing for Nisha to stop. The tiger made a low rumble in his throat as he obediently squatted down in the undergrowth beside his mistress.

The huntress knelt down and whispered a swift prayer to the goddess. A moment later anyone who happened to be looking at her would have seen her shimmer and fade until she simply wasn’t there anymore. Using the Elves ancient secret of merging with the forest, she had vanished becoming one with the jungle.

Just in time.

Two trolls, a male and a female, came stomping up the ancient walkway speaking loudly in trollish. Ailes didn’t speak the language, which any Elf would tell you was uncouth and barbarous but the trolls used their hands a great deal while talking and so Ailes found she had a vague idea what they were talking about.

The trolls looked rather humanoid, the female more than the male but still similar. Their skin was a dark blue and covered with designs which were probably war paint. They were each about six feet tall. They wore little armor and carried heavy battle axes.

The male, who’s massive tusks jutting from just under his upper lip made him look almost like a humanoid elephant, was gesturing wildly appearing almost dismayed about something back in the heart of the ruined city.

The female, lacking tusks, appeared calmer though it was obvious she shared her companion’s concern.

To Ailes’s dismay they stopped right in front of her hiding place to continue their argument. The art of invisibility was a powerful ancient magic but it was not infallible. If those trolls looked closely enough at her hiding place the flickering light around her might reveal herself.

Moving incredibly slowly the Sentinel drew a dagger from her belt and drew into a ready stance. If she moved too fast the motion would certainly catch their eye.

Her heart pounding in her throat, Ailes waited as the trolls argued. She was good with her knife but each troll carried a heavy battle ax. She was much too close to be able to use her bow effectively, if the trolls spotted her, her brains and the brains of her loyal and brave companion would be dashed out in a matter of moments.

The male seemed to be going into a frenzy almost shouting at the female about something that seemed to be terribly wrong. The female appeared to have had her fill and brought the male to heel with a few sharp words.

The male looked mutinous but held his tongue. Silently the pair continued their rounds leaving the hidden Elf behind.

Ailes began to breathe again.

She waited until their footfalls had begun to fade before she and her pet emerged from the shadow meld. “That was a close one, Nisha.” She whispered.

Nisha rumbled his agreement sniffing the tracks of the two trolls.

“Now if I were Gendu the Curser, where would I be?” She asked.

It was a daunting question. Sneaking through here alone was hard enough but struggling to find one zealous psychotic troll in a city full of them was looking impossible.

“How are we going to do this?” Ailes asked staring at a road post covered with Trollish pictographs. They could show the way to Gendu’s temple.

Then again they might say danger falling rocks. They might even be an advertisement for Trollish tusk cleaner. Who could say?

Ailes thought back to her briefing.

“The Sentinel command doesn’t know very much about the Curser, Ailes.” Her commander had said. “We’ve heard many stories about him but which are true and which are false is a matter open to speculation. The latest rumor is that he has collected a harem of female trolls which he ensorcelled to control.” The commander sniffed in disgust. The matriarchal elves had little use for males in general and other race’s males in particular. Their contribution to Elven society as a whole was largely to impregnate the females and then get out of the way.

At least that was the way most Elven females looked at it.

“What we do know is that he is a powerful shaman who has recently been meddling in forces wiser beings would have known to leave well alone.” Ailes had noticed an odd look in her eyes when she said that.

“Mistress, what do you mean?” She asked.

The commander shook her head. “Again, just rumors.” Ailes didn’t need the wisdom of a druid to sense her commander was holding something back. “This will be a very dangerous mission Ailes. You must enter the Ruins of Zar Drek, locate the Curser, learn what you can about what he’s doing, and sneak out again. The danger of this mission can not be overstated. Quite aside from crossing the power of the Curser, the trolls’ feelings for our race are well know.” The commander added softly.

Ailes nodded. Trolls hated Elves on general principal. If she was discovered a quick death was the most she could hope for.

“Good luck, Ailes.”

Ailes brought her mind back to the present. She seemed to be safe for now but those trolls could be back at any time. Or more trolls could come.

She called to Nisha and the two slunk deeper into the underbrush of the partly jungle reclaimed city.

Ailes pulled a map out of her backpack and laid it down on the ground studying it carefully. The map was several thousand years out of date but it did give her a basic idea of the structure of the city.

Sadly it gave her no idea where to find the Curser. She was studying the layout of the city when Nisha crouched low and growled at something behind them.

A moment later Ailes saw a shadow fall upon her.

An absolutely huge shadow fall on her.

Moving very slowly so as not to be threatening, Ailes turned around.

Standing before her was the biggest troll she had ever seen in her life. She didn’t know they could grow that big. The average troll was maybe six or seven feet tall and rather skinny. This troll was a hulking twenty feet tall with a muscular chest and upper body that seemed far too heavy for its legs to support. Its face was covered with war paint and dried foam clustered around its cavernous maw.

The mammoth troll growled at her stooping over her in what had previously seemed a protected glen.

Roaring Nisha leapt at the troll before Ailes could stop her.

The troll, moving with an ease that belied its bulk, swatted the tiger out of the sky with a bone crushing thump.

“Nisha!” She screamed as the troll reached out with one massive hand and grabbed the slender Elf. She fit snuggly in his grip.

Ailes struggled franticly with the strength born of desperation but the mammoth troll showed no signs of even being aware of her efforts. She stood no chance of driving him off without her weapons and with her arms pinned to her sides she had no way of reaching them.

The troll began to lope away with her, crashing through the jungle using his other arm to aid his locomotion like a gorilla.

The troll loped up a hill into a massive set of crumbling ruins.

Ailes finally stopped struggling and stared out at the shattered temple which seemed to be their destination. To her surprise the ruins seemed well populated.

Dozens of trolls stood around the temple, all swaying to a soft music that pervaded the air. The trolls were all female here and many wore sacramental vodoo masks over their faces. They all wore lose fitting robes that swayed as they danced.

The dancers didn’t even glance at the massive troll who thundered up the rise toward them, or the struggling elf maid in his clutches. As they reached the top of the rise, Ailes noticed a solitary troll sitting on a throne surrounded by the dancers. He was average height for a troll and lacked the large tusks of the other males she had seen. Her mammoth captor thundered to a halt in front of him and without warning opened his fist dropping the startled elf on the ground.

“Who are you?” The seated troll asked. Ailes was a little surprised that this troll spoke fluent common with little of the trollish accent.

Ailes didn’t bother to get up, she just stared defiantly at the troll and kept her mouth shut.

“A defiant one eh?” The troll mused.

It was then that Ailes noticed the gnomes. Four or five gnome females stood clustered around his “throne” dancing to the music as well. Most wore the same vodoo masks as the troll dancers. The gnomes only came up to about knee high making them the same size as a human or elven six year old. What was odd about the gnomes was how skinny they were. Gnomes tended to be a little on the plump side, this was even considered attractive in their race, but these gnomes were waifish. They actually looked a great deal like elven children except their curvaceous breasts left little doubt these gnomes were sexually mature. Ailes only knew they were gnomes at all by their odd hair colors, a few had neon pink, others were forest green.

“Admiring my wives?” The troll asked sounding amused.

“Your……wives?!” Ailes said in disgust. A prototypical male fantasy. Thank the goddess that the males were under control in Elven society. All they could really be counted on for was to fertilize the next generation and then they could just stay out of the way as far as Ailes was concerned.

“Yes. The gnomes in particular are new. I just got them the other day. A Slave Trader had kidnapped them and was leading them to the slave mines in the southern mountains. Sad to say he blundered through our territory and I took his prize from him.”

The troll lifted a swaying gnome onto his lap and began to stroke her breasts through her clothing. The gnome ceased to sway in her dance and wrapped her hands around his as if telling him to squeeze harder.

“I like a change of pace every now and again.” The troll admitted. “Trolls get boring after a few centuries. But where are my manners? I am Gendu. Gendu the High Priest of Lord Kesec the Great.”

“Gendu the Curser?” Ailes blurted out.

“Ah yes I remember that name. No longer. That villainous term will be washed away with the blood of my lord’s ascendance. Remember my dear, the victors may write history anyway they want it. The victor can have anything he wants. And now that Lord Kesec is finally free the troll nation shall sweep all the lesser races back into the western sea where they belong.”

“You’re insane.” Ailes said flatly looking nervously up where the hulking troll still stood.

“Yes so I’ve been told.” Gendu replied quite unperturbed. “Now I need to decide what to do with you. What did you come here for?”

Ailes clamped her lips resolutely shut.

“Going to be difficult? That’s alright.” Gendu replied. “I suppose I really don’t care what you came here for. You’re never going to leave Zar Drek.”

Ailes braced herself wondering it the Curser would blast her with a bolt of shadow magic or if he would just command the Troll Berserker above her to turn her into pulp.

Gendu got up from his throne and walked over to Ailes who stared ahead refusing to give ground.

He drew a long finger down her cheek before she could jerk away.

“I never had an elf before.” He mused. “Variety is the spice of slaves.”

Ailes’s mouth dropped open. “What?!”

“You’re really rather pretty for an elf.” He said to himself walking around her, giving her a good inspection. “Nice ripe breasts. Most elves are straight as a board.”

“I’ll never serve you.” She snapped.

“Yes.” Gendu agreed absently. “That’s just what they all said.” He commented.

He gestured to the Berserker who obligingly grabbed her in a mammoth fist again, holding her still for Gendu’s inspection. He ran a finger along her lips. “Such a pretty mouth. I can’t wait to wrap it around me.”

“You’re sick!”

“Now really.” Gendu replied. “That’s no way to talk to your master. Stake her.” He said to the Berserker.

Before Ailes could even answer the Berserker had carried her to a large wooden stake sunk into the middle of the temple grounds. At a gesture from Gendu, metal chains leapt up from the ground, caught her wrists and bound them together behind her back, leaving her helplessly tied to the post. Another magical gesture caused chains to latch onto her ankles and spread them wide apart.

The Berserker then grasped both sides of her well crafted Elven armor and with a negligent yank snapped the medal like so much kindling. Bits and pieces of her undergarments went flying as well. The mammoth troll then grasped her slip as tore it like tissue.

Leaving the elf stripped naked and chained to the post.

Gendu clapped his hands together. “Girls!” He called. “We have a guest!”

The dozens of troll women (and the few gnomes) abandoned their dancing and walked toward the helpless elf. Now that Ailes looked at them she couldn’t help but notice that their faces were blank their eyes glazed.

“What did you do to them?” She cried struggling frantically to free herself from the steel chains. The arm chains gave her no slack whatsoever. She could move her feet slightly and desperately tried to pull away from the post. She quickly abandoned this idea as the amused glint in Gendu’s eye showed her not only was she getting nowhere but she was thrusting out her pussy for his inspection.

“Some things you wouldn’t really understand.” He replied reaching out to cup and fondle her bare breasts. “Very nice.” he said approvingly.

Ailes snarled and flung herself at the disgusting troll but the chains let her go nowhere.

“Very nice.” He repeated running a finger slowly around her nipple. Ailes looked away disgusted and furious with herself as her nipples swelled and hardened. “You’re lucky. Most elves are rather flat-chested.” He commented. “I wonder if your pussy feels as sweet.” He muttered his hand drifting lower.

Ailes’s eyes open wide then narrowed with hatred. “Don’t you dare!”

“Or what?” Gendu asked sounding like he was losing patience. “Face it she-elf. You are helpless and you are mine!”

Without another word he began to stroke Ailes’s naturally hairless pussy, probing and exploring her most intimate reaches. He slid a long finger into her, parting delicate petals and stroking the sensitive flesh.

Ailes twisted her face skyward struggling to ignore the mad troll’s intimate violation.

“Yes I think you’ll do fine.” The troll said in satisfaction. “Wendy,” he said mildly.

A gnome wearing a heavy voodoo mask looked up.

“Go and fetch me that toy you and your sisters made for me.” He said in a silken tone. The gnome straightened and took off at a run.

“What toy?” Ailes snapped.

Gendu shrugged. “Over the centuries it’s become rather difficult to woe maidens. Most of the lovely young trolls these days are afraid of ‘Gendu the Curser.’ This makes it rather difficult to acquire, shall we say, fresh meat.”

The gnome, whose name was presumably Wendy, came dashing back up waddling a bit beneath the weight of a heavy leather pouch.

“Thank you, my dear.” Gendu said caressing her face as he took the pouch.

The gnome relaxed against him and made a noise almost like a purr.

“So I began working with mind control totems.” He continued.

Ailes laughed. “You’re a fool! You’ll never break my will. We both know how unreliable mind control spells are.” Ailes said defiantly. “You’ll never know when I’ll break free of your control and come after you!”

“Very true.” Gendu said sadly. “At least it was true.” He amended.

“What do you mean?” Ailes asked eyeing the pouch.

He spread his hands. “Controlling a person is simple, especially bolstered by my mind control totems. The problem, as you so cleverly put it is making sure they stay controlled. Now before I was forced into a long boring procedure of basic psychology, and the likes to break my new bride’s spirit and ensure she stopped fighting my spell.” He continued in a bored voice.

“However recently I have stumbled across a much more efficacious solution and little Wendy here,” He stroked her face again, leaving it dreamy with contentment. “who is a very impressive alchemist showed me the answer to all my problems!”

“What’s in the pouch!” Ailes blustered growing afraid.

Gendu glanced at her with amusement. “My dear she-elf. You’re so tense. Girls? Help her relax.”

“What?!” Ailes shouted. “No! Get away from me!” She snarled struggling to break free of her chains.

To no avail, first one and then the other ripe breast was capture by gentle, mindless fingers and lovingly caressed. Two heads bent over her chest as soft hands stroked the tender undersides of her breasts. Ailes gasped as her hardened nipples were gently sucked into warm wanting mouths.

A pair of gnomes wrapped their lithe bodies around each leg and were gently humping them.

Another troll, her eyes blank knelt down in front of Ailes’s soft warm pussy. Her mind devoid of any thoughts but those of her master’s she teased Ailes’s clit with a long finger. Several short strokes that felt like lightning ran up the elf’s body until her clit popped out of its protective sheath, tall and proud.

Leaning down the troll lolled it gently between her lips and then began to stroke it with her tongue. Soft slow licks, patient as a cat licks a saucer of milk.

Ailes clamped her teeth together fighting to keep inside the moan as her own body betrayed her. She could feel hard nipples under soft troll fingers and a slowly softening pussy becoming wet and warm inside a wet warm mouth.

“This always goes smoother when the victim is in a state of sexual arousal.” Gendu noted pulling something out of his bag.

Ailes’s eyes snapped onto the object. She’d seen one like it before when she was very sick once. The doctor had used it to make her better.

It was a hypodermic needle.

“Wonderful device.” Gendu commented turning it over in his hands. “Wendy showed it to me and showed me how I could use it to speed up the tedious process of your subjugation.”

He filled the needle with fluid from a vial of sickly green liquid which he removed from the bag. Then he drew out another object, a metal frame, curiously small and twisted.

“What’s that?” Ailes asked fighting off both her arousal and her growing nervousness.

“This is a speculum.” He replied. “Another ingenious gnomish device. It holds a person’s eye open. It’ll keep me from damaging you too badly during this process.”

The speculum held aloft the approached the bound and panting elf.

Ailes began thrashing her back and forth in a frantic effort to get free.

“Hold her.” Gendu order.

Two more trolls stepped up to her and firmly grasped her head. Despite her best efforts Ailes now found it utterly impossible to move.

“That’s better,” Gendu approved. “Don’t want to do any unnecessary damage.” he commented resting his fingers against the elf’s cheek.

Ailes immediately shut her eyes tightly but the tiny muscles in her eyes were no match for the mad troll’s fingers. With hardly any effort he gently pulled up one eyelid and slid the speculum into place forcing her eye to remain open.

“Are you ready to come yet?” Gendu asked insinuatingly as he went back to his pouch. The trolls and gnomes still hadn’t stopped pleasuring the helpless elf and her pale skin was bedecked with sweat as she clenched her teeth together fighting to hold her own against the oncoming orgasm.

Ailes let out a strangled squeal as he approached her with his dripping hypodermic needle aimed directly at her pried open and helpless eye.

“Now you be a good girl.” Gendu said. “And don’t you move.”

Ailes struggled one last time to wrench her head away but the trolls didn’t even budge as they held her in place and Gendu carefully, almost tenderly, inserted his needle into that soft, pink, virgin flesh at the inner corner of her eye.

“How does it feel?” He asked conversationally. “To have yourself spread open and vulnerable? To know that your very essence is about to be raped away?”

Ailes squealed as the needle slowly drove home into one of her most protected parts. It was ice cold.

“There now that doesn’t hurt so much does it?” He said sounding for all the world like a doctor consoling a child. He stopped as the needle slid in deep enough.

Ailes dragged in a strangled gasp. “Don’t!”

“You’ll feel much better afterwards.” Gendu said sympathetically.

And then he pushed the plunger.

Ailes screamed fighting to jerk away from this profound violation but couldn’t move an inch.

“There that’s a little bit more.” Gendu whispered.

Deeper and deeper the serum pushed into her helpless head and through there on a straight line to her brain.

“And that’s the whole thing.” Gendu said pleasantly, carefully withdrawing the syringe.

Ailes flailed against the post but this time with no thought of escape. The whole world was dissolving into a kaleidoscope of color. A green blur as the trees over head spun round and round. Her senses seemed to desert her as she felt the sound of Gendu’s laughter and heard the post against her back. The only thing that remained constant was the tender hands lolling and caressing her breasts and that generous mouth that seemed to swallow her sex whole.

“Move.” Gendu ordered and his girls obeyed standing around him and slowly falling into dance again.

Ailes twisted helplessly in her chains as Gendu approached.

“This drug does some things to you that you wouldn’t really understand.” He said conversationally. “Suffice to say right now your will is basically broken and you can’t tell the difference between what I tell you and what you are thinking.”

Ailes nodded in agreement. That was exactly how she felt. Gods she felt so odd.

And horny.

“Now given some time your normal brain functions will return to you. So I had better take steps to make sure that the only thoughts in your head are the ones I put there.”

Ailes stared at him the colors still swirling through her head.

Gendu leaned down until he was almost nose to nose with her. He gently caressed her cheek. “I’m going to wash away all those thoughts in your pretty little head, my she-elf. When I’m done, the only thoughts in your head are going to be mine.”

With that he grasped both sides of her head and said a prayer to Kesec, the blood god of this temple.

Purple lightning flashed between his finger tips and Ailes gasped, her beautiful eyes turning into a stormy purple swirl as the malevolent energy swept through her unprotected brain.

“Yes, that’s right my pet.” Gendu encouraged her. “Just let all those thoughts go. You don’t need to think any more.”

Ailes struggled with what tiny amount of her brain was left to her but it was like trying to hold back a river and it washed her clean.

“That’s right.“ Gendu purred. “No thought, no thoughts. Nothing in your empty little head but me.”

Ailes’s lips parted slightly with a gasp as her world dissolved.

“Empty.“ Gendu intoned. “Open and empty”

Ailes’s thoughts grew still. There was nothing moving inside Ailes now. Just the eternal moment of her master cupping her face.

Gendu leered down at her. “ You’re just my little pet now.”

“You’re little pet.” The elf whispered back.

“Now be a good pet, and kiss your master.”

“Kiss master.” She echoed parting her lips as Gendu speared them with his questing tongue. She closed her purple smoky eyes and drifted in utter contentment as their tongues danced and stroked one another.

He drew her up and then let go of her head. The smoky haze in her eyes remained. The spell would last a good long time, even had he not buttressed it with the drug. And now with them both working in concert it was time to make the changes permanent.

At a word her chains fell apart unnoticed by the spellbound elf and she stood there vapidly gazing at her master.

Staring into her vacant eyes his hands drifted down her chest until he grasped each orb firmly to a startled gasp from Ailes. He pinched and teased each nipple. They hardened until Ailes moaned feeling as though her nipples were sharp as thorns.

He turned her around until her shapely rear was in eminent danger of being speared by his member that rose from beneath his kilt. He wrapped his hands around her breasts and pulled her closer to him.

“Pretty breasts.” He complimented her.

“Mmm” Ailes said grateful for the compliment. She stretched her arms over her head, happy to be freed from the post and sliding them behind her, locked her arms around her master’s neck.

Gendu slid his hands down until he was cupping her pussy. “Very nice. I bet very tight too.” Ailes instinctively closed her legs trapping the troll’s hand between them. Leering, Gendu slid a finger into her warm pulsating depths to a long purr from the brainwashed elf.

He spun her around again. “But first things first.” He said reaching up to her face. “Open your mouth.” He stroked her cheek. “Open your pretty little mouth.”

Ailes obediently opened her mouth and held perfectly still as he inserted a long finger inside.

“Suck on it.” he commanded and Ailes began to suck on his finger struggling not to gag as he began to press it down her throat.

He withdrew his finger and set his hands on her shoulders, pressing her down until she knelt before his stiffing member.

“Stroke it.” he commanded.

The elf took hold of it in one hand gently dragging her fingers up and down the underside. Then she began to gently squeeze it rhythmically before opening her mouth and, letting her moist pink tongue protrude, drawing her tongue up along the underside of it in a long agonizingly slow lick that took nearly a minute to complete. She reached down cupping and fondling his heavy balls. Feeling the hard pulse beat in them.

“Take it into your mouth.” He said.

She slid the trembling organ into her soft warm mouth, gently flicking her tongue over the head. She softly slid her willing mouth down his shaft, caressing what parts she couldn’t reach with her delicate hand. Her other hand felt the slow tightening of his balls as a few drops of pre-cum were released.

Gendu had never really tested how far his powers would go. This seemed like a fine time for a bench test.

He wrapped his hands around her head again and summoned his power. The purple lightening again swept through her emptied head. She gasped, her back arching as her own body completed the circuit.

“Take it all the way down your throat.” He commanded.

The lightning flicking in her eyes, Ailes did as she was commanded. A moment later she heard a groan from Gendu and dimly realized she couldn’t breathe.

“Look at me.” Gendu said as she obediently turned her storm swept vacant eyes up at him. “Keep me inside you. Stroke me. Slowly. You don’t need to breathe.”

Reassured, Ailes let his phallus hang down her throat as she continued to coax his seed with her tongue. She struggled to squeeze his member with her throat muscles begging it for her creamy reward.

The world was growing fuzzy when Gendu finally relented and removed his member from her mouth as she lay gasping before him.

“Very good.” he approved, his member rising proud before him. He sat down on his throne surrounded by his dancing females. “Straddle me, my pet.”

Ailes walked over to her master and set her soft pussy against his swollen phallus. Closing her eyes as her warm sex kissed his member, she slid slowly down until her pussy was tightly wrapped around his quivering flesh with a bone melting sigh.

“Now ride me she-elf.” He commanded laying back against the throne, letting her do all the work.

Ailes began to rock slowly squeezing her tight pussy muscles around his phallus. Gendu slid his hands up her chest and took hold of her ample breasts. She raised her hands over her head to give him freer access as she began to ride harder and faster.

She felt so free! She would just ride her master like a raging storm and the pleasure would grow and grow and she would dissolve into it.

Her back arched and she gasped as he stroked her tender folds with his member and her trembling clit with his finger. The world was dissolving again into the red blood beat of her own pleasure. She could feel her shattering orgasm approaching when Gendu said: “Stop.”

She instantly stopped moving. No murmur of disappointment escaped her lips.

“Wendy.” He called.

The pretty gnome walked up to her master where he sat speared into his newest slave.

He thrust Ailes up and bade her turn around. A moment later he was fondling and exploring her ass.

“Relax your ass.” He ordered.

Ailes had never done that exactly before but she did her best to relax her muscles as he explored her with his finger. A moment later a larger penetration occurred as Gendu drove into her reluctant anus with his cock.

“Wendy, I want you to lick her clit.” Gendu said pointing to Ailes as he drew her back down on the throne.

Wendy didn’t hesitated, just walked over to Ailes and began to gently strum and lap at her already engorged clitoris as Gendu began to pump into her ass.

Ailes gasped and instinctively tried to close her legs as the pleasure built.

“Be open.” Gendu commanded. “Be vulnerable. Be soft and warm and helpless.”

Ailes thrust back against Gendu as she slowly spread her legs again exposing her tender pussy to Wendy who continued to lick gently at her throbbing clit.

Ailes arched back against Gendu relaxing with a dreamy smile as he pumped her ass and the gnome gently nibbled on her pussy.

Gendu reached around and firmly squeezed her breasts as his climax built up and he exploded into her ass.

“Get up.” Gendu ordered.

The naked elf stood before her master.

“Soon you will dance with all your sisters. But for right now, this dance is yours alone.” Gendu proclaimed.

Ailes suddenly heard the music. It was gentle, but deep and primal and it stirred a heavy urge inside of her. She felt her fingers as if of their own accord reaching up to pinch and stroke hardened nipples.

Her other hand came low rubbing her belly with a gentle tickle and then dipping lower and stirring the molten juices in her hot pussy. Her hands roamed all over her body, caressing stroking, arousing, and all for her master. Her hands slid up her sweaty body with a sensuous caress as all the brides of Gendu watched.

She weaved and swayed in an erotic display. Her shyly gleaming pussy was exposed for all to see, as her hands drew back up to stroke soft breasts and hard nipples.

Gendu watched his new slave, pleased.