The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ain’t a Cheerleader in Texas...

Day 2

Both of them awoke at five in the morning, full of excitement. Sandy dashed for the shower and got it first, and Jessica didn’t argue; it gave her time to comb out her long brown hair and pick out her outfit for the day. When Sandy was done, Jessica went into the bathroom, blushing a little as she caught sight of Sandy in her towel. By the time Jessica was done, Sandy was just about finished putting on her makeup and tying back her thick blonde hair. “Take your time,” Sandy assured her without turning around. “I’ll wait for you.”

Dressed in matching warmup suits, they headed out to join the masses. “Oh my God! Patty! I haven’t seen you since regional finals!” Jessica yelled at a tall black-haired girl. She ran over and hugged her friend, and they started talking, but then Jessica got distracted when she caught sight of Denise in a cluster of a half dozen or so other girls, including the redhead from the previous day. “Hold on! I want to say hi to this other girl- it was so nice to see you again, we should meet up after the cut! Hey! Hey, Denise!”

Denise waved back and gestured that Jessica should come over to her group. “I thought she was more the cheerleader you’d see in the movies!” she confided with a giggle, pointing at the redhead, who was trying to hide her obvious exhaustion, but the jaw-cracking yawns and the circles under her eyes gave her away.

“Or see at the titty bars,” Jessica replied.

“Hey, airheads, try looking in the mirror before you try to accuse me of being a cheerleader stereotype,” the redhead said with her nose in the air. “Please. I’ll be so glad when y’all giggle your way into cheerin’ for ping-pong players at some little nothin’ school while I keep my head clear and make it all the way to the last day.”

“What’re you talking about?” Jessica and Denise chorused, giggling at the way their words matched, and a couple of the others joined them in giggles.

Sandy, however, blinked and seemed to wake up a little more, paying attention to the warning. “Peer pressure. My roommate over there’s a little smarter than she’s showing. I’m Sandy, by the way- what’s your name?”

“Jody Cartwright, and don’t you forget it. I ain’t never gonna be one of those airheads- I may not always talk real pretty, but I got it where it counts. I got a couple of soccer offers, but my folks didn’t like the notion, and I wasn’t fond of the kind of people they brought in- recruited, if you follow what I mean. Cheerleadin’, while most of y’all might be dumb, present company excepted, at least has more of my kind of folks. You look like the kind to do what I did- read up on each and every school so’s I don’t end up somewhere a step down just to say I was a Texas cheerleader. Like those two- bet they’d sell their own mothers to say they made it out.”

Sandy bit her lip and said nothing. A few seconds later, the shuttle bus back to the main facility arrived, and they filed on to go to breakfast. The gorgeous fruit salad display was exactly what everyone needed, and they chowed down with gusto and enormous smiles on their faces- but the biggest smile was still on Holly’s face as she got them all organized again.

“Howdy, ladies! How y’all doin’?” she asked. Her smile never wavered, but Jessica didn’t think it was too strange or empty-headed anymore. She stepped into the photo booth, as she had the day before, and her mind was gone as soon as the lights started to flash. The only things she saw were the commands that buried themselves deep in her mind, and the only thing she heard was the ding! that cued her to bounce over to the showers, then put on the day’s uniform of red and blue sports bra and biker shorts. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and joined the line of other girls to get her ID card. This time it read Jessica O’Neill: 36C/24/36, brown/brown, 29.94 seconds, but it might as well have been hieroglyphics on a faraway planet for all the attention she paid it. After all, she hadn’t been told to.

Denise was in the line in front of her; Jessica recognized the streak of paler ash in Denise’s honey-blonde ponytail. It was nice to have something to focus on as she stared blankly ahead, waiting for the words that would become her truth.

“All right, gals, I know some of y’all are a little bit nervous, ‘cause while this is an invitational camp, some of y’all just might not be able to do the more complicated routines we pride ourselves on here in Texas. That don’t mean we’re just gonna kick you out. No, sirree. Y’all might be competin’ against each other, but we want all y’all to learn and improve so you can get the best opportunity possible, even if it ain’t one of the Big Three all y’all have your hopes pinned on. So we’ve brought in some experts to give you a little help. Ladies, all the way from the Space City, your Texan cheer team!”

Fifteen women, all gorgeous, all in their mid-twenties, strutted into the room in unison to squealing louder than a Jonas Brothers concert. They wore matching high heels, low-cut tube tops, and the tightest jeans Jessica had ever seen in her life. They weren’t quite perfect, but they were something to shoot for. As the mats were set up for several athletic tests, the girls scattered to various corners to stretch. Out of the corner of her eye, Jessica noticed that Jody was being pulled aside by one of the men in cowboy hats, and she smiled when she saw Jody get put aside in a group of ten sullen-faced girls.

The woman in overalls returned, giving a teeth-baring smile at one of the professional cheerleaders, who scurried off cringing. She cackled and led Jody’s group out the door, ignoring the profanities and threats that Jody and the others threw at her.

Holly clucked her tongue. “We don’t cotton with that kind of trouble here in Texas, but Petunia will set those hussies right. Just keep in line and stay good, and I’ll see you in Austin!” she chirped with her permagrin, as much to distract them from the two men taking notes on their assets as to reassure them about Jody.

It wouldn’t have mattered, though, because Jessica was too focused to listen to anything other than the orders she was being given. As she lined up with the others for her drills, everything became a blur. The last thing she noticed was losing sight of Denise’s ash streak as Denise fell on the cross-court tumble drill, barely making it to the foul line. One of the professional cheerleaders came up to Denise and pulled her aside into one of the auxiliary gyms, an opportunity that Denise took gladly; Denise seemed relieved that she wasn’t the only one in the room who was lagging athletically and could use a little extra help.

It took the all-over ache of her body for Jessica to realize that the day was over and she was stretched out on the bleachers, feeling like she had done an Ironman triathlon. The concluding announcements buzzed through her head without stopping long enough for her to think and remember.

Though it wasn’t publicly announced who was going to which school, the rainbow of uniforms that the fifty leaving wore as they paraded out was enough of a clue. These were some of the Division III schools, a step up from NAIA, and often more prestigious than schools in the higher divisions because of tradition or academics.

She spotted Denise in a red and white uniform, read the name across the front, and clapped her hands in joy for her friend. “Oh my God! You got the best school in D-III? Awesome!” she called out. Denise flashed a bright smile, flaunting her legs eough for Jessica to notice that the white leggings clung to Denise like a second skin and that she was blinking more than normal.

“So what? I got the oldest school in Texas,” Jody said with a plastic smile. Her makeup was so heavy that only her red hair, curled into an immaculately neat pattern that didn’t move an inch, cued Jessica that this was Jody, but all Jessica really saw was the glistening black and gold cursive across her chest that meant that Jody was now a Texas cheerleader.

“Well, you certainly could have done worse,” Sandy declared from the bleachers behind Jessica. “Still, I thought you were going to wait for something better, or at least something with less makeup; the academics are good enough, but the athletic program... they hardly have anything worth cheering.”

“So what? I got the oldest school in Texas,” Jody repeated. Jessica and Sandy looked at each other, but before they could ask Jody why she was acting so strangely, she was gone out the door to call her parents, then join up with the rest of her group.

Sandy looked out the door, then poked Jessica hard in the shoulder. “Look. Jody’s group isn’t going the same way everyone else’s did. And all those girls who needed extra help, like Denise, are going back in for more training. Sucks to be them. I hurt all over. I hurt in places I didn’t even realize I had. I don’t think I could do a lift right now if you guaranteed me six years of a free ride and a partnership.”

“You say that, but I know you would,” Jessica said with a giggle, rubbing her eyes and staring in confusion at the clock. “Oh my God! It’s eight already! I thought my stomach hurt from all those sit-ups, but oh my God, I am so hungry! Let’s go grab dinner!”

“All right,” Sandy said, her mouth twisting at Jessica’s giddiness as they went to the dining hall and filled their plates. “I’m surprised Jody got out of here so fast. I can’t say I liked her, but she’s a smart girl. Maybe too smart, but who am I to talk?”

“I know, right? What a pig! But I’m sooooo glad for Denise! It’s perfect for her!” Jessica exclaimed.

“Indeed,” Sandy said, her voice rising in pitch as the relief and release form making it out of day two hit her hard. “I hear tomorrow is when they do dancing and choreography tests. That’s my area of expertise. I know I’ll show them just how good I am then!” she said with a huge smile.

“Oh, totally! You rock at all that!” Jessica agreed with a squeal as the release hit her in turn. The two roomies chatted mindlessly for hours over dinner, on the shuttle bus, and in their room. The stress of the day before and anticipation of the day after made them fall into bed still in uniform almost as soon as they got back, but while Sandy was snoring in just a few seconds, Jessica was too excited and hot to sleep. She rolled down her tights and felt between her legs. The pleasure that thrummed from head to toe made her giddy and happy until she’d taken enough of the edge off to fall asleep.

The clock had shown 8:30 when the lights went out. But as Jessica’s moans hit the hidden microphone, it blinked and started counting up minutes and seconds until the moans morphed into squeals and giggles, then recorded a time of 10.23 and reverted back to being an ordinary clock.