The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ain’t a Cheerleader in Texas...

Day 5

It seemed like second nature for Jessie to wake up, stretch, then crawl ito Kellie’s bed and wake her up with a long, slow kiss and a hand between her legs. Kellie purred in satisfaction and ran her hand over Jessie’s ass. As the fog of morning arousal wore off, the only thoughts that were left in their heads were of the state of Texas and its wonderful athletic teams; conditioned as they were, being selected by any of those schools would make them squeal in delight.

Red, white, and blue jumpsuits had been provided for them, and they got dressed without caring that their underwear had gone missing. It didn’t matter, after all, since they would shed it the moment they got to the locker room. They hopped on the shuttle bus, took their breakfast in the cafeteria, then met with Holly for their assignments.

“Round one of the D-I allocation tournament is for the lower schools- for the most part, unless someone’s hit a bad run of luck. I wouldn’t lie to a pair of sweethearts like you- it’s mostly a beauty contest on the first day, so if you want to stay around and cheer with me in Austin, you’d best be at your sexiest.” The words were like seeing a sweet hunk of Texas quarterback naked in the shower, and they squealed in excitement. Something about Holly’s enchanting Texan drawl made them melt, but she just giggles at their attempts to imitate it.

“Aww, you gals are silly! C’mon, Jessie, a DC gal like you tryin’ to be Texan? And you, Miss Kellie! Minnesota to Texas might just be weirder than Maryland to Louisiana,” Holly said laughing as the girls went into the booth. Jessie’s pants hit the floor before she even shut the door and hit the button. The light was more intense this time and the commands were stronger, but Jessie had no power to resist them.

“Obey,” the first one reminded her, and it sank into the emptiness of her mind to nestle itself in the very core of her being. Of course she would obey; it was what she was made to do. “Hot,” the next one said, and Jessie felt a wave of heat rising from between her legs to overwhelm what was left of her mind. “Touch” and “Come” followed each other in rapid succession, and Jessie had the fastest hand session of her life. 53.42 seconds on the clock! That’ll impress the judges for sure! she thought as she walked ot the showers and got ready. She made sure that every part of the cheer uniform was in order, getting the push up bra they provided just right, making sure her makeup was perfect, and her hair was up in the most alluring ponytail she could coax out of her hairbrush so that it wouldn’t fall in her face and make the judges think she wasn’t as pretty as she knew she was.

Kellie came out of the locker room a hair ahead of Jessie, and as Jessie lined up next to her, she and Kellie looked at each other and smiled. They might have looked like something out of a catalog instead of serious cheerleaders, but they had the skills to prove that they belonged among the Texas elite, and they went into a routine that showed off both their skill and the assets that the good Lord had provided them. Leg lifts gave the guys in cowboy hats excellent views of the satin panties that had come with the uniform, and somersaults allowed their breasts to bounce in the push up bras.

After the others had gone through their moves, the whistle blew, and everyone froze in place. “Line up!” the director ordered. Once they did that, he hollered, “Panthers!” A young black man who could easily be mistaken for a rap mogul entered the room and surveyed the three hundred remaining girls. A black cheerleader in orange and white took him through to show him who was available to him. Even as zoned out as they were, Kellie and Jessie exchanged confused looks when he stopped in front of Dee Dee, since Dee Dee had taken the time to look as not-black as she possibly could: her hair was straight as a ruler, streaked with bronze from the drugstore. Her warm, inviting smile and the emphasis on jumps and leg lifts in her routine were obviously designed to fit more mainstream tastes.

But he picked her out anyway, and heartbreak was written all over her face as she headed out with the other black girls selected for the token HBCU. Holly must have seen Jessie and Kellie watching her go, because she was in their faces and declaring, “Yeah, she may have wanted to go to Austin, but she’ll be happier with people like herself, and we aim to please here.” Whether it was the soothing words or Holly’s charming presence, the girls stopped worrying about their departed friend.

More displays followed, which included briging down some local boys to do croch lifts and more daring maneuvers. Jessie executed them all perfectly, something that might have floored her back when she was Jessica, who was always creeped out about having a hand in her privates in public, to the point where not even having her boyfriend join the cheer squad cured that uneasiness. But she was Jessie now, and Jessie loved the feeling of a strong man’s hand between her legs; now the only thing she worried about was distracting the poor boy and having him drop her in front of everyone. Of course, when she was safely on the floor, she could distract him as much as she wanted, and a long hot makeout was in order for such a good job.

“Great form,” Holly complimented her, and Jessie smiled in thanks, even if it was obvious that Holly’s remark had more to do with the French kiss that sent her partner running to the bathroom than it was the angle of her arms in the position.

The whistle blew again. “Roadrunners!” the director yelled, which cued a Mexican man in a pristine white suit to enter the room and take his turn looking over his options. He took his time, too, staring lustfully at the girls, not being shy to grab an ass as if to test it for quality. His Latina guide led him nowhere near Jessie and Kellie’s group, and he took his squad and left with a smile.

There are only three black girls and three Latinas left in the group, and they all look like zombies, the tiny little Jessica voice said in Jessie’s head. Jessie giggled. Yeah, they’d totally put out for anyone, wouldn’t they? Pssh, no one wants a piece of that, not even their own kind! she thought.

The next round had them doing the dance team routine that they had learned over the last couple of days. The whistle blew again to freeze them in place. “Cardinals!” A lump formed in Jessie’s throat as Holly led the coach in red and white down her row, but Holly walked right by her with just a look that screamed ‘you’re better than this clown!’ and brought him over to Carly. Jessie snickered inside. Sure, Carly’s sort of cute, and she’s got the moves down, but she’s still so freaky tall and skinny! And Carly set the trend; all ten chosen for the Cardinals were a little weird, whether it was the rocker chick with blue streaks in her hair or the girl so pale she looked like she was from the moon. Jessie was better than that, and she knew it.

They did a couple of pyramids, then the whistle blew again. “Lumberjacks!” the director shouted. It took a while for Jessie to find their cheer coach (she was expecting a pro wrestler), but when he did make himself known, she had to laugh. He picked out the ten who were easily the most mscular and fit of those he was shown, the ones who belonged on a soccer team- or, given the way Lizzie was staring at her and giving the boys pointers on crotch lifts, a basketball team-not a cheer squad.

“Only one more school to go!” Kellie squealed, and Jessie smiled brightly.

“Broncos!” the leader yelled. The coach blew off Holly and took the ten who were squealing at the thought that they’d been selected to go all the way to the pros. He had his ten in seconds. That ended the day, and the ones who’d been selected went through the crowd to say goodbye to their friends.

“Dam! Dee Dee, did your coach hurt you?” Kellie asked in alarm as she eyed Dee Dee.

“Hell naw! That’s whack, yo!”

“Did you try to dry your hair in the shower?” Jessie asked, pointing at Dee Dee’s newly poofy hair. It was in character with the braids and weaves that the other black girls had gotten while their cheer coach accustomed them to the school, but the giant puffy hair and the purple and gold were too much for the pair of white girls.

“Naw, but I get to be me, not... well, you two snowflakes!” Dee Dee said with a cruel laugh as she walked over to her new teammates. Jessie and Kellie looked at each other in stunned disbelief that this was the same Dee Dee who’d been gossiping with them that morning, and that they were ever friends with her.

But that was almost a thought, and thoughts were so not cheerleader-like. They looked over the girls who were leaving and realized that that meant they’d survived another day and gotten another day closer to the Big Three. That was enough for them to descend into squals and giggles once again.

All around them, as other girls came to the same conclusion, high-pitched squals broke out and girls started hugging each other in excitement. The giggling mass of two hundred and fifty flowed into the cafeteria, ready to do everything and anything to advance. None of them noticed how raunchy their talk now was, or that their panties showed with every move they made. All that mattered was staying in the camp and advancing. They stopped chattering long enough to eat, but picked up the second they finished.

“So how do you fuck a three-hundred-pound offensive lineman, anyway?” Jessie asked with a smile.

“Dunno, maybe you just get him comfy, then bounce on it. Like riding a pogo stick,” Kellie replied.

“Or does he just hold you and move you up and down like a blow up doll?” Dani pondered, if such talk could be considered pondering.

“This is’t the NAIA! We’re not sex dolls, we’re cheerleaders!” Kellie said with a loud giggle.

“I know, right?” Jessie agreed, high-fiving Dani and Kellie. The moment of conscious thought passed like a breeze as everyone filed out in stumbling, giggling unison and went into the vans in perfect order.

As they entered their room, the heat and excitement of the day again overwhelmed Jessie and Kellie, and they drew each other close to burn it off. This time, they lezzed out on each other for most of the night, each orgasm bringing them a little deeper under until they were nothing but giggling shells of themselves. Their eyes slid shut in blissful ignorance as they dreamed of human pyramids and dashing football stars.