The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ain’t a Cheerleader in Texas...

Day 6

At five in the morning, the girls were up, and only a trained observer would have been able to tell them apart. They separated only long enough to let each one have a turn at the shower, then helped each other with hair, makeup, and perfect cheer outfits. The routine was so familiar that even if they had been able to think, they would haven’t thought about it: breakfast, girl talk, then off to the booths. Both Jessie and Kellie were naked before they had a chace to close their doors, and were out of their induction in less than a minute. The uniform of the day was a one-piece elastic dress that was popular with some schools. It sparkled in flattering ways, especially with the bra and panties that matched, and if it took longer for Jessie to come out, it was because she was too busy looking at herself in the mirror.

This time they had company. At each spot was the cheerleader’s male companion for the day. There were a few quarterbacks, a few wideouts- a full array of skill position players, but the only thing Jessie could think was, They’re all tight ends!, and admiration sparkled on her face. She tried to pay attention to the director, but it was so difficult to have to listen to his dull voice when there was this gorgeous, tall, dark-haired wideout as her reward, staring at her with wide eyes.

She caught enough to kow what routine she was supposed to do at the first whistle, performing a riveting striptease that her partner showed great approval for in his pants. Then the whistle blew again, and Jessie stopped as if she’d been turned into a statue. She saw a flash of pain cross her partner’s face, but this was about the cheerleaders for once, not the players.

“Frogs!” the director shouted, and the coach went through the aisles, picking the ten who still had all their clothes on- too goody-goody to take if off for your man, are you? Jessie thought. You’ll be good little Christian girls- no sex before you get married and even less after that! She was proud that she’d gotten down to nothing but her mild-wide smile, because that made her a better cheerleader than them, and she was there to be a Texas cheerleader.

The ten were led out, looking relieved, some of them blinking and starting to watch the scene before them somewhat critically. “Remember Noah,” the coach said at one, and she blanked out just like that. Jessie would have shrugged at that, but she was waiting for the next whistle to start her back up again.

It blew, and so did Jessie, hitting her knees before the director could finish his breath. This was well-timed for the young wideout, and her blowjob was finished almost before it started. But Jessie wasn’t going to let something like that get in the way, and she worked her hands down his pants, getting them off to restore him for round two. She got through that, and Jessie was glad she had played a lot of Twister as a little girl, given the position she was frozen in.

“Mean Green!” the leader shouted. Jessie’s eyes darted around the room, trying to see what was going on. Her position was nothing compared to the ones that the- female?— cheer coach was looking at and nodding her approval of. Some of the girls had the boys on their knees, or having them earn the right to see the girls take off the clothes- one girl was playfully kicking her man to the ground, which got her satched up by the Mean Green with great enthusiasm.

While a tiny part of Jessie’s mind suspected she knew what was going to happen after the game now, most of her wated the whistle to blow so she could mount this gorgeous hunk of a man already. Whe the whistle released her, she had one of the fastest times rocking her boy to sleep. I should get a trophy for that! she thought.

“Wow, almost my record,” Holly said with a low whistle. She acknowledged that Jessie no longer cared what was going on and marked off a big check, one that was meant for Jessie to see so she could relax when the whistle blew and the Bearcats’ coach got his pick of the girls who ended up a little sloppy from the whole romp.

Lunch break came around, giving everyone an opportunity to get cleaned up and rotate the boys out. Jessie went to the locker room to shower and put on another dress, identical to the first except clean. When she, Kellie, Dani, and the others who had aced the test came back, the floor was freshly mopped and their next test was walking in. The three girls exchanged a look and began laughing: the guys walking in were linemen. Defesnive linemen, perhaps, and not quite the three-hundred-pound beasts they had wondered about over breakfast, but close. Jessie and Kellie slapped each other five and waited for the rest of the girls to file in and the whistle to blow so they could get to work on their next assignments.

The whistle cued them to get their boys worked up, and they did so without hesitation. When the whistle blew again, the Mustangs’ coach came through to take the girls who were turing green at the idea of servicing the larger part of the football team. Jessie, Kellie, Dani, and the other members of the “head of the class” were naked and ready. They blew with the whistle and were in compromising positions when the whistle froze them. “Bobcats!” the director yelled.

“One way to improve that team! Get girls who can’t suck to show the boys not to suck!” Kellie giggled, and she stuck her tongue out at Jessie as ten more exited the fold. The whistle blew again, and they assumed their positions, taunting back and forth at each other as Jessie let herself be held and Kellie rode. The boys laughed right along in between their satisfied gasps, and the noise was unusual enough for Holly to come over.

“Are y’all havin’ fun at this?” she said mock frustration.

“We’re not s’posed to?” Kellie replied, wide-eyed and innocent.

“Linemen are fun! You have to think creatively!” Jessie explained with a bright grin.

“Y’all are just too much. Keep it up- you too, boys,” Holly said. A flourish of her pen next to their names on the list told them that they didn’t have anything to worry about the rest of that day, and they came in perfect unison.

At the final whistle, they went to the showers and changed into yet another of the elastic dresses. As they emerged, Holly led Jessie and Kellie to the front of the bleachers with the rest of the girls who were excelling at the camp, all of them giggling away as if they’d known each other all their lives.

“Look at that one! I bet she has handcuffs instead of pom-poms in her gym bag,” Dani said, pointing at the girls in the green satin outfits of the Mean Green.

“I r serious cheerleader, Dani. This r serious camp,” Jessie replied, and the girls giggled.

“Better than those God-loving prudes- oh, wait, I can see panties! They’re still cheerleaders after all,” Kellie said to the two of them, pointing at the Frogs’ cheerleaders with their hand-painted “John 3:16” banner.

“Well, Austin 3:16 says we just know how to shake our asses!” Dani hollered back with a full on belly laugh, the other girls snickering along with her. The rest of the departing cheerleaders got the same cruelty from the survivors. There were no more emotional goodbyes or cheerful congratulations, just relief from those remaining that they were one step closer to the Big Three. Meanwhile, the girls fomr the other schools seemed to be mockng them right back instead of taking the verbal abuse like their predecessors would have; it was almost as if they were saying they were glad they weren’t degrading themselves to the level of the others.

Dinner passed again, the group following the script written for them the night before. Oblivious to everything, they giggled, chattered, ate, went to the hotel, and ate each other out until ecstasy stole what few thoughts they had left.