The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ain’t a Cheerleader in Texas...

Day 7

When five in the morning rolled around again, the girls were already dolled up and waiting in the lobby. Though they giggled and cavorted amongst themselves, they were one mass of mindlessness. At the forefront were Jessie, Dani, and Kellie all ready to go, wearing matching ear-to-ear smiles, perfect ponytails, flawless makeup, and nothing uder their standard-issue warm-up suits. Holly smiled back at them before starting the morning announcements.

“From now on, things are gonna be different. Y’all are in the big time now! Just follow my lead and the sky’s the limit,” Holly declared. The girls soaked up every word she spoke. As usual, they boarded the caravan of buses that waited outside, but this time they didn’t go to the gym, instead heading to a large building on the outskirts of town. Jessie was somewhat confused util the group walked inside and saw the salon. Instinctively, she sat in one of the chairs and relaxed as a group of stylists came out and took care of the girls, who let the stylists do whatever they wanted. For Jessie, that meant a full bleach job, while Kellie and Dani got their blonde locks turned up a few notches on the color wheel.

Next was straightening, and while Jessie and Kellie gave in without hesitation, Dani pouted and pointed at the curlers next to the dye kit until the stylist finally relented and let her keep her curls. As they sat under the dryers, the director walked by, and all eyes turned toward him. “Miners!” he shouted. Barely anyone put down one of the vapid magazines they had picked up at the dryers. The Miners’ coach smiled and made his picks from those who hadn’t gotten their hair dyed.

Then they got full manicures and pedicures, and as they sat with their hands and feet uder those dryers, the director came through with the Cougars’ coach. Dani was his first pick, her curls not letting her slip past the next ten, but she flaunted them proudly, as did the other girl with tight ringlets and the girls with short hair; none of them seemed to mind not making it to the next ten. Jessie laughed at them until Dani snapped, “What kind of cheerleader is there other than a blonde bitchy one?”

After a light lunch, it was time for fashion, and they all set their eyes on their main goal. Plunging necklines and impossibly tight pants were the trend of the day, and while some went for burnt orange and white, others went for maroon and white, and some went for red and black, they all picked similar outfits. They headed back to the buses in their new street clothes, all with straight blonde hair, revealing tops, tight pants, and high heels that made them look like seduction machines. The differences were subtle, but Holly could tell who was worthy of going out on the town and who would stay behind. Jessie and Kellie looked at each other, than at Holly, waiting for judgment, and if they hadn’t both been flesh and blood, an outside observer might have thought one was looking into a mirror twice.

“Well, y’all? Give me a little help here,” she said. The long platinum chain took a step back to reveal ten who were taller than the rest, and Holly beckoned over the Owls’ coach to take his group. The rest of the girls boarded the buses and headed into the city for the next test.

Jessie and Kellie were wide-eyed as they reached the club. There were more boys there than they could imagine, and they couldn’t wait to get down and start showing how good they were at being Texas cheerleaders. The group stormed the floor, chasing off all the other women who thought they were attractive and setting their eyes on the boys. Not just any boys, though. Texas cheerleaders had to have standards, of course, and they had fun blowing off laymen with boring jobs like lawyers and doctors. They wanted athletes, and they went for the best, crating a near riot with their infectious smiles and stuning good looks. They used their popularity to every advantage, and stuck the crowd with massive bills as they walked off. The last ten who lingered over their conquests were snapped up by the Mavericks’ coach, leaving 150 pieces of platinum blonde insanity, perfect clones with different names but identical thoughts.