The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ain’t a Cheerleader in Texas...

Day Eight

As day eight dawned, Jessie woke up with a smile on her face brighter than any she had ever known before as she got into her burnt orange tube top and white jeans that clung to her like a second skin. Kellie was hot on her heels in a blouse with a punging neckline and shiny black pants that barely cleared pantyhose status. It was the only way to tell them apart util you looked into their eyes and noticed Jessie’s were brown and Kellie’s were blue. They were told that it was classroom day, so they were up and out at eight in the morning.

The last 150 were seated in the auditorium, and the video played to sync up their minds as had been necessary for the choreography. Holly took the mic and spoke slowly, the entranced class replying in unison. The goal here was not obedience, though that was a bonus effect, but language; this way, they would soak up the thick drawl and turns of phrase that belonged to someone from Dallas. Some of Holly’s colleagues joined in, and the lecture moved on to hospitality. The entire class waved a big old Texas howdy and practiced their handshakes.

At the break, ten more headed off. Jessie didn’t care where they were going, and barely saw them leave out of the corner of her eye. All she could do was pay complete and total attention to the Texas cheerleaders in the front as she tried her best to become them.

The next lesson was in aesthetics, and the girls learned how to flaunt their bodies even more than before, developing the cheerleader’s strut that was impossible to resist. A few that stumbled went off to another school- where, Jessie didn’t care; she was ten steps closer to Austin, and she was sure she had creamed herself, but she was so focused on Holly that she couldn’t even feel the pleasure of the spontaneous orgasm.

The next step was a review and test, and some boys from the male wing of the camp stopped by. Even in her mindlessness, Jessie saw that their eyes were clear, and some looked slightly spooked by the emptiness of the girls before them. The breakout was even, and each girl went to her assigned partner. As she started to chat with him, she had a vague, fogged over memory of her first encounter with Holly. She remembered a little of how spooked she was, because she hadn’t know then what it really meant to be a Texas cheerleader. She started to pull the pieces together- perfect hair, stunning figure, bright smile, soothing accent, sparkling eyes- and as she remembered, her partner forgot everything under her hypnotic spell. She did a hand wave test right in front of Holly, then an arm drop test just to prove that he was hers, and she led him to the photo booth.

In the booth, the light grabbed the boy, while Jessie kept him from focusing on anything else with a long, slow blowjob, allowing any sense he had left to flow out of him. As he came, she drank up, not letting a drop spill on her, then led him to the showers so that they could change into their red, white, and blue uniforms. There were fewer pairs in the gym than there had been before, but she shrugged it off as her man’s hand went straight into her warm and wating crotch and hoisted her high in the air. She had done well; he didn’t waver, holding Jessie up as if she had turned him into a statue.

The whistle blew as a twentieth girl hopped from her exhausted mount and into the arms of a cheer coach, but none of the final 100 moved a muscle. They were there to prove themselves worthy- to show how much they owned the thrall holding them so delicately by their panties- and they flashed their bright smiles and waved imaginary pom-poms at the crowd. One by one, fatigue overcame trance and the men lowered the women to the ground. Both Jessie and Kellie were among the last few standing, until Jessie’s man started to waver. She hopped off with a flourish, then rewarded her man with a hug, grinding her hips into his well-packed pants. “My goodness, everything is bigger in Texas, ain’t it?” she said with a proper drawl, and Holly applauded at the newest seduction machine.

As dinner came, the remaining hundred gathered and giggled the night away. Where there had once been many accents, now everyone came from deep in the heart of Texas, blonde sexual treats for anyone. They gathered in the lobby after dinner for the buses to take them back. “Now, y’all, tomorrow’s the big day. You make it through that, then you’ll be part of the Big Three,” Holly told them, and they soaked it in. “Y’all are true Texas cheerleaders now, so I’m gonna let you in on a little secret that hardly anyone knows. See, there ain’t a cheerleader in Texas with a mind of her own. Y’all understand that real good- the others, they didn’t get it, so they fell down the ladder. But y’all are the best of the best, and you’ll do whatever it takes to get to the top, right?”

Jessie’s mind shut down at once, as did most of the class’s. Mechanically, they got on the buses, went back to their rooms, and went to sleep, without even the will to eat each other out.