The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ain’t That A Witch

Category: FD

Summary: A Witch is encouraged to come clean to her husband about the mind control she has been using on him.

I knew that I had to do it, but I really didn’t want to. I mean this is how I got into trouble in the first place. My Husband and I had a better than average marriage. I mean we loved each other, we didn’t really fight about anything. We had great sex on a regular basis. However, there was something that I didn’t tell him.

Let me start from the beginning. I am a witch. I know that there are a lot of people who claim to be witches, but I am the real deal (no brooms or black cats though). I have been studying witchcraft and spells since I was around 12. I got started because I didn’t fit in. A black girl in a predominantly white school, with no big brothers for protection. That was me. I didn’t know how to protect myself so I went to the local used book store and I picked up my first book of spells. I had no idea what I was doing at first, but I learned how to set up my temple and how to recognize the moon phases, and everything started to come together for me. I cast my first spell on a popular girl at school that I wanted to like me. The friendship spell worked, and it worked fast. I never really wanted to define myself as a lesbian, or bi-sexual, but I can appreciate another dominating another woman every now and then.

Hold on, I am getting off of the subject.

So, I started really taken my powers serious. I am in no way an ugly woman. I never needed a ‘love spell’ so to speak, but when I got to high school there were guys that I liked that didn’t like me. There was one guy names Lufia. He was new to the school and didn’t know a lot of people. He was a basketball player, and I found him attractive. In my town, there weren’t that many black guys to choose from so I needed to seize the moment. I had read a few books about hypnosis, and so I wanted to try out some eye contact. I love my color contact collection and on this day I pulled the green ones out of my purse and put them in. I knew that Lufia was in the library right after my lunch, so I headed right over there. I was a little nervous but I knew that it would be worth it if it worked. I saw him at the table with some other basketball players. I walked in and sat at a table. I waited on him to get up. After about 10 minutes he walked over to the magazines. I got up and followed him, making sure that none of the other basketball players noticed. No one did. I walked up to him and started up a conversation.

“Hey there.” I said trying to sound natural. Lufia sounded a little annoyed when he replied.

“Hey.” He said.

“I noticed you the other day when I was on my way to my economics class. My name is Jasmine.” I reached out my hand so shake his and I was looking straight into his eyes. He shook my hand and that is when he first looked into my eyes.

“Nice to meet you.” He was less annoyed with this response and now he was starting to stare.

“My name is Lufia.”

“I know that, and I want you to keep looking into my eyes Lufia. People tell me all the time that my eyes are pretty. Do you think that they are pretty Lufia?”

“Yes, Jasmine”

“Very good. Now, I also want you to know that I am a very powerful witch, and that looking into my eyes and smelling my perfume has put you under my spell. Don’t try to fight it Lufia. I want you to tell me everything that I want to know. You will obey, and you cannot lie. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Jasmine.”

“Very good. Now let’s get a table at the back of the library.”

Lufia and I walked to the back of the library to a table and he told me everything I wanted to know. Don’t laugh, but he told me he didn’t have a girlfriend, but he also told me that he was gay. My romance was cut short. I released my hold on him, and made him forget that he had been under my spell and that he even talked to me. I saw him a few times after graduation around town. He became a very well known drag queen performing regularly at a local gay bar. Such was my luck with men. Going into my college years I thought about labeling myself as a lesbian and just dealing with women. I had developed some powerful spells and combined them with some amazing NLP hypnosis techniques. My first roommate didn’t know what hit her. Her name was Melissa Foster and she was a very pretty dark skinned girl with a very southern accent. The first night of sophomore year we sat up all night trying to get to know each other. I told her that I liked to practice magic every now and then. It was easier for me to explain it that way than to say that I was a witch. She had told me about her Baptist Church upbringing, so I didn’t expect her to say what she said next.

“Can you cast a spell on me?”

I told her that I could, but I asked her what she wanted me to do. What kind of spell, and was she sure about what she wanted me to do. She said that she wanted to feel pretty. Now, I will tell you that this girl was a knockout. She was from a small town (even smaller than mine) and she seemed like a late bloomer, but there was a pair of black jeans that she would put on, and it showed her amazing body. So, me being me, I decided that the best way to make her feel pretty was to make her realize that she wanted to eat me out every night. The hypnosis didn’t take long, and the sex was great. I made sure that she acted like her normal late bloomer self during the day, but the overwhelming scents that filled the dorm room when she came in, guaranteed that she would be mine at night. It was fun, but the little girl in me still wanted to one day have the husband, the house and the white picket fence, so I decided to release her after a year of amazing sex, and take my quest for a husband serious.

So, I told you all of that about my past so I can explain my current situation. I graduated with a degree in business, and I found myself in the corporate world. Yes, I was still casting spells at night, but I was in no way out in the public with being a witch. Most people don’t expect an educated black woman to practice witchcraft. I will tell everyone that we are out here. Each with varying skills, and some in different jobs, and positions, but we do exist.

What my profession was is not important, but please know that I wasn’t required to do a lot of work. My boss was a male who tried to flirt with me during a one on one meeting, and ended up taking home a secret. I made sure that he couldn’t make love to his wife without thinking about me first, and when he thought about me, everything that I did was good. His boss was a woman in her 40’s that couldn’t figure out why every time she saw me, I looked really familiar, and talking to me made her relax. I loved my career path.

I was still determined to get married, but my schedule was so hectic that I decided that I would try one of those dating apps. I thought that it would be easy, but I couldn’t get past the initial conversation with most of these guys. Then came Corey. We talked and he set a date. It was a breakfast date, because he had a very busy schedule. I must tell you that I am a curvy girl, and I wanted to impress him. I had been casting spells and hypnotizing people for so long, I wanted for once the attraction to be natural.

We met and I could tell that he was expecting a smaller size woman. I tried to make sure that I had ample cleavage showing, but it didn’t seem to matter. We ate breakfast, and he wouldn’t even look into the blue contacts that I chose just for him. I will admit that he was polite. He walked me to my car and he was about to leave. I liked this man a lot, and I didn’t want him to get away. Well, here goes nothing.

“Are you going to call me?” I asked.

“Um, yeah, I will call you.” He said, but I knew that he was lying.

“No, you are not. Look into my eyes and tell me that you are going to call me.” I think this was the first time that he made eye contact with me.

“I...am...going...to...call...you.” He struggled to get the sentence out.

“What’s wrong? You had a hard time getting that out. Keep looking into my eyes Corey. I hate to do this to you, I mean I don’t hate it, but I am going to make you mine.” I took out a small bag of Haitian voodoo powder from my cleavage and blew the powder into his face. He inhaled it, and he looked confused. That powder has come in handy so many times.

“Don’t try to fight it Corey. You are going to call me when you get home. After you hear my voice you are going to masturbate because you think that my voice is so sexy.”

Corey did what I told him to do that day. Without him really realizing it Corey has been doing what I have been telling him for a while. We dated for a while. I put him under quite a few times. I don’t want you to think that he was a zombie walking around. However, I never had to worry about him cheating because I had wired his brain to cause him to become violently ill if he even thought about being with another woman. Life was good, and then the ultimate surprise. Without a hypnotic glance or a spell, Corey asked me to marry him. I said yes. He was a good man, and I had let him know that I was a witch. He accepted me for who I was, and I loved him for that.

So that brings me to present day. I found a few groups online for African American Witches. I took part in as many as I could. It was so good to see these powerful women who shared some of the same experiences. Some were married, some were housewives, and some were entrepreneurs. I decided that I wanted to start making video’s explaining how I lived my life as a witch.

One day I got a question from a young girl who asked me how my husband felt about it. Her name was Gayle and she was very pretty, and really wanted to become a full fledged witch. I could relate. I explained to her that he knew that I was a witch and that we lived a perfectly normal life. Then she came back again, and asked me if I had every put a spell on my husband. Before I could answer she followed up her question with another question. She then wanted to know if I would have let my husband know if I had put a spell on him. For some reason her questions pierced my soul. I am telling you now that my husband knew that I was a witch. My answer to him when he asked if I had ever put a spell on him was always, ‘no’. As Maury would say, “That is a lie.” There was a time in my life where I wouldn’t have cared as much, but we had been together for going on ten years now, and I saw him as more than just a man that I dominated. I saw him as an equal. My soulmate. My husband.

This girl who wanted to be like me wanted to know something that I had always tired to hide more than my status as a witch: the truth. But did I know the truth? Was I bi-sexual? Was I evil? I was confused. If I tell this man that his love for me had been sparked by unknown spirits and influenced by my feminine wiles, would he accept that? Would I lose him. I feared that I did not have the power to keep him. Wait, what was I saying? Of course I had the power to keep him. He needed to know why he could never remember the names of his exes. He needed to know why he found me so attractive when we went out in public. He needed to know why certain words in a text cause the most intense erection that he had ever experienced. I decided to tell him.

“Baby, we need to talk.” I decided to wait until he was done with his workout and was relaxing.

“What is it babe?” Corey asked as he sat on the couch.

“I am thinking about doing a new video for my Facebook page.”

“Oh okay.” he said without really thinking about it.

“I want you to be in it.” I said with a little nervousness in my voice.

“Me? What is the video about?” he said.

“Well, I want to talk about how I cast a spell on my husband” I said.

“But you have never put a spell on me. Right?

No, that’s not right. I made you forget.

“What?” He said more puzzled than angry.

“I put a spell on you. I hypnotized you. I made you want me. I realize now that it was a mistake, but I wanted you so bad. I just don’t want you to be angry.”

Corey got up angrily. I could see that he was getting angrier. Had I made a mistake in telling him what I had done?

“I need to get out of here.” Corey got up and started to put his shoes on.

“Where are you going?”

“I need to go re-think our whole relationship. I don’t know that I can trust you.”

“Don’t leave baby,” I said

“I’m trying not to be angry with you, so let me get some air”, he said still tying his shoes.

“I don’t want you to be angry, but you can’t leave.” I realized that I needed to take my control back.

“Corey, I think you need to calm down and think about this pussy.”

Corey immediately stop tying his shoe and slumped back on the couch. He immediately stated playing with his erect penis.

“Very good Corey. I want you to think about how good this pussy feels, and how much you don’t want to lose it. Stroke for me baby.”

Corey began stroking faster, but he wasn’t allowed to cum until I said so.

“Now, Corey I want you to think about what I told you, but you will not be upset about it. You will be in my video and you will act natural. You will feel so good that I put my power on you. You are proud that you have a witch for a wife that made you fall in love with her.”

I don’t know who this girl was, but she made me turn a corner in my marriage. She called herself blkmagic2388, and I wanted to shout her out in the video.

I reinforced my new spell on Corey and woke him up out of trance. He was so horny that he fucked me hard most of the night. I had to put him to sleep with my pussy just so I could get some rest. We would shoot the video the next day.

“So I want to give a shout out to blkmagic2388 for this question.” I said as I started out my video with Corey sitting next to me on our couch.

“She asked me if I had ever cast a spell on my husband and if he knew about it. This is my husband Corey.” Corey waved at the camera as I instructed him to do. In this video Corey was feeling a blow job-like sensation every time I called his name, so he was really enjoying himself.

I continued on with the video.

“I did indeed put a spell on Corey, and he is perfectly fine with that. So I would encourage you all to be honest with your spouse and share what you do with them.”

I talked about some other aspects of marriage and being a witch, and I had Corey say some things as well. It turned out to be one of my highest rated videos that I had ever done.

What happened next I was not expecting. Blkmagic2388 sent me a message saying that she wanted to meet me. Apparently she lived about 30 minutes away, and wanted to have lunch. I had gained thousands of followers but this was the first time that someone so close had wanted to sit down with me. We had already built some rapport so I didn’t see a problem.

We decided to meet at a local restaurant called the Dark Horse Cafe. I have to admit that I was nervous. I was trying to think about a few scenarios in my head. If she was crazy I would get out of there as quick as I could. If I found her attractive, Corey and I may have some fun tonight. I didn’t know what to expect, and I had never eaten at this place before, and honestly I don’t hadn’t even noticed it. I was sitting there at a table alone when the waitress came and asked me if I knew what I wanted or if needed a menu. I wasn’t really all that hungry but I asked for a menu anyway. I always like trying new restaurants so I wanted to see if there was something that I may want to try next time I was in the area.

From where I was sitting I could see everyone going in and out the door. I looked down and almost by coincidence there she was walking through the door. I know that I said that I didn’t want to label myself, but the sight of her turned me all the way lesbian for just a few minutes. She was tall, and very, um, thick. The picture that she sent me was only a head shot so I didn’t know what to expect from the head down. Her breast were barely being contained by the sweater that she had on, and her yoga pants sneaked a peek at a delicious looking camel toe that was barely visible unless you really looked. And I was looking. Her skin was dark and clear with no blemishes.

I saw her looking around when she came in, and I was so caught up her appearance that I forgot to signal to her where I was sitting. I threw my hand up and waved. She saw me and started to walk towards my table. The waitress was came up to her and she pointed towards my table to let her know that she didn’t need to be seated. She walked over to the table and I stood up to give her a hug. When she hugged me I smelled her neck and it was the scent that she was wearing was a citrus floral smell and it was wonderful.

“It is so good to finally meet you, I am Gayle” she said in almost a whisper.

“I am glad to finally meet you as well. So tell me how your leaning is going.”

“Well, I am learning a lot about you, and I owe my wanting to be a witch from learning about you.”

Learning about me? What did she mean by that? I had posted a small bio about myself, but nothing that would inspire someone to follow in my footsteps.

“What do you mean by that?”

Before she could answer our waitress came and put down two glasses of water. I started sipping on the water as I waited for her to gather her response. She seemed to be trying to find her words. The water was very cold and felt very good going down. She finally started to speak.

“I have something I need to confess. I have not told you exactly who I am. I looked for you for a very long time on the internet. I finally came across Jasmine the witch in the African American Witch Group, and I started speaking with you.”

I was trying to concentrate on her words but for the first time since she sat down I noticed her natural hazel eyes. They were soft and intense at the same time. I then noticed with every word that she said that her tongue was pierced. I felt myself falling into her words when I heard her tone change and then she said a name that I hadn’t heard in years.

“Melissa Foster...you do remember Melissa Foster don’t you Jasmine?”

Whatever fog she had me in I momentarily broke out of it.

“She was your roommate in college that year. She was also my mother. She told me that you all were just friends. She committed suicide a few years ago. The spell that you put on her did something to her brain. After she and my father divorced she became very depressed. She couldn’t understand why no one found her attractive. She mentioned that her roommate was a witch named Jasmine and she found her to be very pretty. I figured out what you did. You erased her memory of what happened every night in that dorm room, but you didn’t erase her diary.”

I knew that I was in trouble, but somehow I was finding it hard to do anything other than listen. I couldn’t move, I could only think about how I didn’t think about what the consequences of what I did to Melissa Foster would be. A diary? I would have never thought that she was keeping a diary. I know after I released her from my hold it must have been confusing to her. I left evidence. A written history of what I had done.

I HAD to get out of here. Her voice became sweet to my ears and the flow of her words seemed to ensnare me and keep me stuck to the chair that I was in.

“You aren’t going to be able to move for a minute because of the sedative that my cousin put in your water. She is our waitress. I told her that we would finally get that bitch that fucked up my mothers mind today. She was more than happy to work a few extra hours. If she hadn’t my aunt would have done it, because after all this is our family cafe.”

All I could think about was willing myself to circumvent the drugs that were flowing through me. Whatever was in my water was not only keeping me in my seat, but it was also making me very horny. I felt my nipples start to get very sensitive and this bra that was normally very comfortable was starting to hurt. I felt someone walk behind me and whisper in my ear.

“Your titties are starting hurt aren’t they? You know my wet tongue would make them feel better.” The waitress said. She then licked the outside of my ear.

“My cousin wants to fuck you. She thinks that you are sexy.” Gayle said. “Personally I don’t really care what she does with you. I have a spell that I am going to put you under that will make you very obedient. In a few minutes you will be able to move again, and we will go back to your home, and I am going to fuck the shit out of your husband and you will watch. Then my cousin is going to make you lick her pussy until she comes. And the best part is that you are going to like it. Your husband will no longer be your husband, he will be more of a play thing for us.”

As I sat with my mind racing, I now understood why she wanted to know if I had put a spell on my cousin. My will was no longer my own, and she could make me use my magic on my husband. My own thoughts were being pushed to the back of my mind now.

The last thing I can remember on my own is having the most amazing orgasm as Corey was being fucked by the waitress. I remember walking in the door and telling Corey to calm down and think about this pussy. I should have just let him walk out of the door. He didn’t do anything to deserve to be in the servitude of these people. I remember him going under my spell and then my two captors raking over. The rest is unwanted bliss.

They have allowed me to remember. I don’t know how long they will use me. Most of my days are spent hanging around the Dark Horse Cafe looking for the signal. When I see the signal I am to approach the young lady and slip the drugs into her drink. My reward is that I get to have my pussy eaten first. That makes me happy. Yeah, Gayle has made that my world. I guess this story was all for nothing. I am still married, I have great sex, and I have Gayle. I guess I am good. That’s the truth.