The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Air Shark Vs. The Hypnotized Army

Disclaimer: This story will contain some adult situations as well as some comic book stylized violence no one under 18 is to read it please

Chapter I Just like in the Comic Books.

At age 4 while at the Lazor Technology Lab where his parents worked young Matt was hit by in an experimental ray in a freak accident. Though he appeared fine at the time years later he would discover that had gained strength three times that of a normal man and the ability to talk to ocean creatures. But viewing that as absolutly useless power he decided to stick to fighting crime on land. Letting his two closest friends in on his secret. Jose a computer wizz who supplied him with some gadgets and some rocket boots so he could be come the Air Shark and Carmen who supplied him with a costume.

Matt was patroling the skies of East City chatting with his friends via the comlink he had. His solid blue costume with a simple face mask displayed a shark attacking it’s pray on the chest and two dorsal fins extending from the arms.

Matt:

Man we’ve been doing this for a four months and all I’ve fought are run of the mill criminals. Where’s the super villians.

Carmen:

Matt this isn’t like in the comics. There’s no such thing as super villians.

Jose:

Though you must admit it would be cool. Hey Matt you taking Alexa to the Spring Fling.

Matt:

Of course.

Jose:

Hey Carmen maybe you and I could double date with them.

Carmen:

Don’t make me hurt you.

Matt suddenly heard an alarm in the distance.

Matt:

Well guys gotta go. Duty calls.

Matt flew to the scene of a Jewelry store robbery.

Matt:

Hold it right there.

Matt was suprise to see a big hulking man wearing an all black outfit with ancient runes on it.

Matt:

Okay who are you supposed to be??

Obolesk:

I am the Obolesk.

Matt:

Okay I think that names taken. So Now I’m gonna bust you for robbery and copyright infringement.

Obolesk just smacked Matt aside.

Matt:

Okay wanna play. We’ll play. yarrrrrr.

Matt let out a barage of punches that would render a normal man unconcious. But Obolesk Seemed unfased.

Matt:

Doesn’t that hurt??

Obolesk:

Obolesk feels no pain. But you do.

Matt:

Ya I guess you go me ther... Yaaaaaaa

Matt suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and looked back and saw a women dressed in read with green hair. She was recoiling a thorn covered whip.

Matt:

Who are you.

Rose:

Rose.

Matt:

Well Rose you are so going to pay for that.

Matt fired off one of the dorsal fins on his costume at Rose but as almost in slow motion a guy in a gray ninja outfit cut the fast moving projectile in half with his sword.

Matt:

Okay who are you?

Ninja:

I am Ninja

Matt:

Okay that scores about a 2 on the orginalty scale.

Matt suddenly assesed his situation and felt it best to leave and he took off.

Jose:

You made the right decision Matt.

Matt:

Ya but I gotta becareful what I wish for from now on. Hey Carmen can you patch my suit I got a big tear down the back from when that bitch whiped me.

Carmen:

You got it.

Chapter two : A day in the life of a Secret Identity.

Matt, Jose, and Carmen where sitting on the commons lawn of East University where they were having lunch. Suddenly a pair of hands clasped around his eyes.

???:

Guess who.

Matt:

The Pope?

Alexa:

No silly it’s me.

Matt turned and faced his blonde bombshell of a girlfriend Alexa. Though they were close and shared most everything Matt did not share his secret with her.

Alexa:

You ready for the dance. I got my dress all picked out.

Matt:

Great. I got my tux.

Alexa:

I got great news I got an intership at Williams financial.

Carmen:

That’s great they only allow like.... 1 of those a year that’ll look great on your resume.

Alexa:

I know. I’m soooooo Excited. (looks at watch) and I’m sooooo running late. Gotta go.

After she left the conversation went to the matter of super heroing.

Matt:

Hey Jose think you could whip me up a tracking device so I can trace those goons if they show up again.

Jose:

I’m a computer genious but not that good of a one.

Matt:

Okay how about some better weapons.

Jose:

Done and Done.

Chapter III Job Interview

Alexa sat in the office of John Williams.

John:

Well Alexa your credentials look great. There’s just one more thing I need you to do.

Alexa:

What’s that??

John:

I need you to take a simple psychiatric evaluation. Nothing to worry about just a stupid insurance thing.

Alexa:

No problem.

John:

You can do it today. Our staff psychatrist is on the third floor.

Alexa said goodbye and went to third floor where she Knocked on the door labled “Dr. Jennifer Green”

Jennifer:

Come in.

Alex entered.

Alexa:

Hi I’m Alexa I’m here for my evaluation.

Jennifer:

Ahhh yes they phoned down. Now just have a seat this won’t take long just a few simple yes or no questions. Have you ever had a drug problem.

Alexa:

No

Jennifer:

Have you ever been suicidal.

Alexa:

No.

Jennifer:

Has your family had a history of mental illness, have you ever experienced klepto mania have you had any head trama.

Alexa:

No, no and no.

Jennifer:

Well that’s it you’re free to go.

Alexa started to get up.

Jennifer:

Just one more thing.

Jennifer pulled out a gold pocket watch and started to swing it before Alexa’s eyes.

Jennifer:

Now Alexa be a good girl for me and watch the watch. Yes that’s it just watch the watch. Watch it swing from side to side. Back and forth. Back and forth. Begining to relax. Relaxing. Relax for me. Just concentrate on the beautiful watch. It is a beautiful watch. So beautiful that nothing else matter but me, my voice, and of course the beautiful watch. Let everything fade away as you continue to focus on the watch. Let all your stresses and worries melt away as you relax even more for me. Relax. So relaxed you are begining to feel sleepy. So sleepy that your eyelids are begining to grow heavy. So heavy that by the time I count’ backwards from 5 to zero you will no longer be able to hold them open. 5... Still focusing on the watch like a good patient. 4... Eyelids so heavy like lead weights. 3.. So sleepy it’s like you haven’t slept in a week. 2... Giving up on any resistance and letting yourself give in to the hypnosis. 1... So sleepy, eyelids so heavy, wanting nothing more then to fall asleep for me. Zero now sleep for me.”

Alexa’s eyes fluttered then locked shut as she submitted to Dr. Green’s hypnotic induction.

Jennifer:

Now Alexa can you here me??

Alexa:

Yes.

Jennifer:

Tell me Alexa what is your sole purpose in life right now.

Alexa:

To serve you and obey you no matter what my mistress.

Jennifer:

Excellent. Now then Alexa I’m going to give you a dual idenity. By day you’ll be your sweet innocent normal self.... By night you’ll be ohhhhh let’s see.... Wild Women!!! You’ll attack your enemies with your claws and random and wild attack patterns. How does that sound.

Alexa:

Like the greatest thing in the world my mistress.

Jennifer:

Excellent. Now then on the count of three you will awaken. You will go home make your costume and remember nothing of what happened here. 1....Begining to wake up. 2....Eyes slowly opening. 3... Waking up completly feeling wonderful.

Alexa’s eyes opened and still in a half trance like state went home to make her Wild Woman Costume.

Jennifer:

Excellent. My numbers are growing. And by the time Everyone at this firm has come by for their evaluation my little army will have more then a hundred slaves at my command. The city will be at my mercy. With only one thorn in my side. That Little bastard air shark. Maybe if I could get him to see the light...or the pocketwatch.. hee hee heee hee hee heee ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Chapter IV: Friend into Foe.

Matt was patroling the skies that night.

Matt:

I’m telling you guys it was weird. Alexa seemed so different after that interview. So distant almost like a zombie. But after she went home for a few hours she was back to normal.

Carmen:

That does seem strange she usually would’ve wanted to party hard after a successful interview.

Matt:

Ya. Ooops gotta go two alarms at once.

Matt flew down to closest one.

Matt:

My old friend Obolek eh. And who’s you new friend.

A young women with black hair wearing a tannish costume had joined the unhurtable man.

Caramel:

I am caramel!!.

She fired liquid caramel out of two wrist shooters on her costume.

Matt easily flew out of the way.

Matt:

Cute trick. Now enjoy my shark fang.

Matt launched two fangs from his wrist shooters. They stuck in Caramel and the sedative in them quickly knocked them out.

Matt:

Now to take care of wall man.

Matt looked up and saw Obolesk standing right by him who then punched him into the air not having time to cusion his fall with his boots Matt fell onto a car winshield.

Matt:

Oww.......ww.w. That hurt. Uh oh.

Matt saw Obolesk charging toward him and quickly shot him full of 10 shark fangs finally stoping the menace.

Matt:

Awww crap I’m all out of fangs and I bet that Rose girl and Ninja guy are at the other place.

Jose:

Just make due with what you’ve made due with for the past four months. Brute strength.

Matt:

Right.

Matt rushed to next scene and saw a shadowy figure in broken out window.

Matt:

Alright who’s there.

Matt was shocked at what he saw when he saw the criminal step into the light. Alex was standing there with her hair all dishevaled, wearing a shirt and some pants practially shreded and 2 inch long claws glued to her nails.

Matt:

Alex??

Alex:

No... I’m not Alexa.. I am Wild Women.

She then Charged at Matt.

Matt:

What the hell is going on!!!?

To be Continued