The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Airplane Ride

Grace (Gracie to her friends) was the first one onto the plane with her son Robert.

Which was as it should be, she thought. She was travelling first class after all and her son and she had a right to be proud of their station in life.

Not that she had alot to do with that, though indirectly she did of course. She used to cook and clean while her husband worked. Sort of, the maid did most of both. She also raised their only son, with alot of help from the various nannies of course. But she had been there for he husband through thick and thin. The rings sparkling on her fingers bespoke of the status of her relationship.

Grace did indeed feel it was her due to enjoy the fruits of her life. Her middle aged hair was salon done every week. Her nails also done every week.

Of course she had indulged a bit too much over the years and she went from a knockout red head with delicious curves to to bon-bon houswife driving the comfy SUV because she didnt fit in a miata anymore. It wasnt her fault of course they started making them smaller.

So she made her way to her first class seat with her son in tow and massive carry on luggage. Barely a look at the ‘little’ people around her. Grace had her luggage stowed by the air steward and had her order for a red wine in before her very sizable posterior hit the leather seat.

‘Robert’, she said to her teen son. ‘Sit down so we can get away from all these people quicker.’

Robert ducked his head and scooted to the window seat to his mother’s right. He wasn’t a bad kid but growing up with his mother had made him more than a tad spoiled and materialistic. As a result he ogled the stewardesses coming on and openly sneered at the male steward that helped his mother with her massive carry on. Not that he would lift a finger to help of course.

They were travelling back home from a trip to see where he might be going to school. If the offer ws good enough of course. He was a pudge ball youth that actually had a good math aptitude. Of course the lank hair and doughy body wouldn’t normally be enough to keep the girls away from his trust funded self. But his spoiled attitude and demeanour assured his current virginal state. Even the nerdy girls the fat ones with glasses that don’t merit his attention unless they looked like Lara Croft, didn’t give him the time of day. It was like his mother said, just a matter of time and his princess will fall head over heels for him.

Of course his mother was one of those fat girls, had a small drinking problem and conveniently ignored that her prince hadn’t ridden her horse in years. Her prince being too involved with his work and his assistant.

But all that was a small concern to either self involved individuals as long as Grace had her red wine, coiffed hair, and Robert had a view of the tits boarding the plane.

All of this was the situation I found myself sitting into, being one of the first onto the plane. Not that I had to wait in line of course. I walked and made myself important. Oh I had a ticket and purchased legitimately. Security at airports being a tricky thing I tend to stay above board and not do anything illegal. What I can do doesn’t work on film so an average guy sauntering through security would set off all the alarms. So people just deferred to me. Like I belonged where I was and more importantly where I was heading. And if that meant I should be in front of them well then ‘yes sir, go right ahead!’.

I was right at the front of the plane with Gracie and Robert. Given how close Gracie and I have become, she’s sucking my cock as I write this out, I feel justified in using the familiar name.

So I sat down on the aisle seat. I had made sure the window seat would be unoccupied. Hey, I like my space. And waited fo the parade of people to come through. If someone struck my fancy I might actually have them sit down with me.

It actually doesnt’t happen often to be honest. It is usually that ‘something else’ quality that makes me take extra notice of person. Might not be a person, it might be a combination of people that actually make it work for me. My mood has a great deal to do with it as well. I don’t tolerate fools lightly and if I walk through life being able to do what I do and show SOME restraint on my behaviour then I expect the same.

So a couple of high school cheerleaders walking through the mall ( how cliche) probably won’t strike my fancy. Now a couple of cheerleaders walking through mall past a group of mall walking seniors, or a crew of thugs, or heck by the pet store..well that’s a horse of a different color.

I caught the eye of the stewardess standing off to the side out of the way of the light plane load of passengers. The plane, I had inquired, was only half full. Not a bad thing since, as I said, I lke my space. Her blonde head popped up meeting my gaze. I already had her liking me. Alot. Right now the entire crew were ready to quote me their PIN numbers were I to ask. So catching her attention and mouthing ‘water’ at her brought little shivers to her in all the right places and she spun to the small galley to fetch me some water.

People meanwhile were making their way past. Nothing was really striking my fancy, which was good because I could use the sleep, and bad because I could use some release too.

Don’t get me wrong, I was working every single person that went past.

I’m not malicious though and mostly I do it without conscious thought. People liked me without knowing why. The things that happened around me and involving me were normal and forgettable. Everyone was having their hang ups removed and their libido heightened temporarily or permanently in some cases. I could and did, reach out to feel or look. Like the thick lady walking by in walkng shorts, t-shirt sunglasses and one of those visors on her head. Very touristy and looking very lesbian (she was, loved dogs, had a partner of 12 years). I rode my hand up her thigh and into her shorts as she came walking by. She stopped and smiled at me and widened her stance so I could more easily access her. I smiled at her as I felt her up and she adored me for it of course.

Her partner standing 2 people back smiled at what I was doing and rubbed the crotch of the guy behind her. I made some nice adjustments. Since they were travelling back from vacation and I now knew they lived in my city, decided I would pay them a visit.

The thick lesbian ajusted herself and moved away flushed. Her partner slid by me as I felt her nice rounded ass. They weren’t really lesbians now but their relationship was intact. It’s just that what I wanted was more important now. So they’d be alot more amorous with each other, both would shave below (am not a hair fan), but both would know that they would be fucking me even as they fucked each other moaning my name at each other and thinking up ways to please me. And since I enjoy very wanton sluts, that’s what they were now. Lowered inhibitions mixed with some libido enhancement and I doubted they would make it off the plane without a few loads in each hole.

Especially with how his flight was going to turn out.

Thats the amoral side to doing what I do. I try not to cross some boundaries and what I do moves at the speed of thought. I can rewrite someone in the blink of an eye even without consciously thinking about it. Mean? Maybe, but they are the same people and still in love and together. Priorities have shifted. Instead of being blissfully happy licking at one another they were rubbing the crotches of men around them and adjusting their clothing to attract that kind of attention. They just now knew that being sluts was what I wanted. And that was now the most important thing. And pleasing me pleased them, like a feedback look the more they did they more they wanted.

That’s all.

So the line is moving by me and I am tweaking people for the most part to like me, but ignore me, sexing it up, lowering inhibitions and nothing unusal is happening on the flight.

The pretty blonde fight attendant steps into the line to give me a small glass of water without ice. Like she knew of course.

I thanked her and gave her a kiss to the hand gently. She blushed wonderfully and I was about to have her sit and not hold the line up when my train of thought was interrupted by Gracie.

‘Stewardess’, she said. ‘I asked for red wine before he even got on the plane. Now where is it?’

Of course Gracie liked me and was ignoring me for the most part, but she wasn’t ignoring nor did she like little Sara here.

Sara rolled her eyes at me and shuffled off to help passengers and perhaps to find some red wine. The line of incoming people had gone to a trickle and people were just stowing baggage now.

I turned my attention to Gracie who sat up straighter in her seat and thrust out her chest as I caught her eye.

‘Nice tits’, I said as I sipped my water.

‘Oh thank you. ‘, she said. ‘I’m Grace and this is my son Robert. And you are?’ she let the question hang. She really was interested in who I was and the way she gestured off handedly to her son showed that he was a non-consideration. Her hand also went to her blouse and undid a button and then two after my comment.

‘You can call me Jack’, I replied. ‘Those tits are indeed very nice.’

She preened even more as another button came undone. She swivelled to the side on her ample ass to give me the best view possible. They really were great looking tits. Big and creamy.

She looked at me like I was all that mattered. And to be honest right now if I told her to punch her pudge ball son in the balls she’d do it a few times to make sure she did it to my satisfaction.

‘So Bobby,’ I said knowing he hated that name and wanting to see his real reaction. ‘What do you think of your Mom’s tits?’

‘I hate being called Bobby asshole’, he said. ‘But yeah she has big tits.’

Gracie was trying not to reach over and strangle the little pudge ball even as she was trying to prove to me and her son what great tits she had.

‘Robert’, she said. ‘Be nice to Jack’.

Gracie had opened her blouse at this time and was fishing out her breasts over her white bra for my perusal.

Sara came back with a small bottle of wine and a glass. Gracie smiled genuinely at the stewardess and accepted the bottle. Amazing what a small attitude adjustment would do for people.

Bobby of course was having none of it. ‘Get me a coke’, he said to Sara.

Sara to her professional credit never batted an eye lash and gave professional smile number 3. She glanced over a me and I gently shook my head.

‘You know Grace’, I said. ‘Bobby seems a little uptight’.

She looked at me and sighed. ‘He gets it from his father’.

‘I’m sure he does’, I said. ‘But to be honest when as his age all I really needed was a good fuck and all that tension went away’. A little white lie, at his age I was running a high school prostituton ring that actually got out of control and people sent to jail. The good news is I made the fall guy, the principal, actually like being prison raped. A small consolation I know but prison isnt’t for me. I like my space.

Grace looked at her son with new eyes. ‘Is that true Robert? Do you just need sex?’ her one hand was sipping wine the other hand was in her stretch pants manipulating her clit.

My cock was growing a bit cramped where it was and I could have just made things jump to the end, but the flight was a few hours at least.

Bobby looked rather nervously at his mother as he nodded. She smiled sweetly at her son as her hand came out of her pants and she delicately licked her fingers.

‘Well’, she said. ’ Undo your pants and take your cock out and maybe I can help.’

Bobby’s eyes bulged but he popped the button on his pants and undid his fly. Pulling them down around his knees he pulled out his cock for his Mother.

She cast a smile my way used the hand she had been using to play with her clit to stroke her son’s cock. Her smile seemed to say ‘teenagers...sigh’ even as she sipped at her wine.

We were backing from the gate as Sara came back and closed the first class curtain. She started into the stewardess routine about exits and oxygen masks. The pakistani woman behind me was on a business call, the older couple enjoying their retirement travel were talking to one another, and the fat gent business suit behind to my right was watching Robert and his Mother through the crack in the seats as he rubbed his own cock.

Sara winked and wiggled her skirt up high. She didn’t miss a beat in her script as one of her legs went up on my seat and she pulled aside her panties. My hand reached out and I pushed 2 fingers into her moist cunt. She moaned and leaned against the wall to the front of my seat still directing people to the exits in case of an emergency.

She humped at my hand and I glanced around to see others in action. Grace had her top wide open and tits out, had put down the wine and was fingering herself as she stroked her sons cock. The pakistani woman had put down her phone and was tweaking a nipple with her hand as she watched the fat businessman across the way stroke his own cock he had pulled out. The retired older couple were still talking about their trip but she was rubbing his cock through his pants as his hand was rubbing her neck and shoulders.

Sara had finished her schpiel and reluctantly pulled her now sopping cunt off my fingers. Her mouth descended as she lifted my hand to her mouth. Below her other hand yanked down her panties and she wormed them off. ‘Not going to need these again’ she giggled as she turned to toss them into the galley trash.

She sat for the take off on her stewardess seat and spread her legs lewdly and carelessly. Her hand went between them to work at her cunt as an afterthought. She realized but didn’t really care that she was being displayed that way.

I leaned back and started to enjoy my flight already.

The plane taxied out as Robert and his mother continued. I knew he was ready to blow, being the virginal little pudge ball he was, but I wouldn’t let him. I had something in mind for him. Besides, I was enjoying the languid pace Grace was moving her hand at. She was definitely enjoying the moment and wanting it to last even as her other hand popped out from working her clit to pour or sip more wine.

Sara was darting her eyes back and forth from Gracie, who smiled invitingly as she stroked her son’s cock, over to me as I sipped my water.

The plane thrusted and everyone felt the push as it accelerated down the runway. The engines hummed even as the plane smoothly took off into the air even as it immediately started banking towards its flight path.

I always get a tad nervous at times on take off. Its probably a control issue since I control those around me but I can not control the plane itself.

So the plane climbed its way up even as the ping notified the flight attendants that it was ok to move about the cabin. Sara popped off her restraints and decided it was too hot for her top anymore so she took it off and her bra. I had to admit she was a good looking girl. She had smooth skin, nice B sized tits and obviously worked out. Mind you, most flight attendants look good. Even if they are older or male. Hard to have a good flight if the person handing you a drink is a slob.

She popped to the front galley and started doing her job. Of course she had never gotten the drink cart together while working a water bottle in and out of her cunt.

The curtain behind the first class section parted and closed again as one flight attendant from the back, the male one, made his way to the front galley. His cock was out of his pants and was actually of a huge size. It was shiny in the light and being me I knew it was the juice from the lesbian couple’s cunts.

He made his way to the front and greeted Sara. They started the task of getting the cart ready for the cabin. With many breaks where his cock slid in and out of Sara’s cunt and now ass.

Gracie meanwhile had hr gaze fixated on the antics of the cabin crew even as her hand sped up in the lap of her son beside her.

She had run out of wine and her huge chest heaved as she jerked her son’s cock watching the massive cock of the flight attendant stretch the holes of little Sara.

Her son could only moan and lie back as far as the seat would go. For some reason, hehe, Robert wasn’t able to cum.

I glanced over at Grace and took in the sight. ‘He isn’t de-stressed yet’, I said casually. ‘Are you doing it right?’

Grace looked mortified that I would think that she wasn’t good enough at this to get her son off. After all if she couldn’t get her son off what chance did she have of satisfying me?

She swivelled to her son’s cock which was now a priority rather than an afterthought. ‘Stand up Robert’, she said.

Robert obligingly stood. Lifting his shirt ad uncovering his belly that had never seen sunlight. He let his pants drop around his ankles as his mother leaned sideways to take his cock in her mouth.

She was licking and sucking deep but the positioned left alot to be desired.

‘Grace’, I said. ‘Why not lean over the arm and people can play with your cunt and ass that way?’

Grace popped her son’s cock from her mouth and positively beamed at me.

Standing up and shucking her top, Grace also unsnapped her bra and her huge tits dropped low. She flipped off her open toe sandals and yanked down her pants and underwear to step out of them. Now completely naked she shifted herself half into the aisle and leaned over her seat to resume sucking her son’s cock as she thrust her wide ass back out towards me.

I was impressed with her ass and cunt. Her ass was virginal I knew but the lips if her cunt actually dangled about 2 inches below her meaty cunt.

‘Grace’, I said to her as I reached out to tug on her lips. ‘Your cunt lips are incredible! Such a gifted cunt should really be enjoyed by all. Ever thought of becoming a whore?’

Of course mentioning it made it true.

She popped her mouth of her sons cock and looked over her ass at me. ‘Oh I would love to be a whore for you.’

‘Well it takes alot of practice’, I said as I rubbed her wet gash. ‘Have to learn to handle big and small cocks in all holes and how to take alot of them. Pretty much you have to use every asset you have to really earn. It takes a huge amount of practice.’

She smiled at me and replied ‘Ready, willing and able’.

I was pushing her to enjoy some pain and humiliation. Light fucks being good but a few slaps and rough fucking being better. Makes her think a bit more about her station in life having to earn with her cunt.

She went back to sucking Robert’s cock. She moaned as I roughly jammed fingers into her cunt and alternated by pulling out and pinching/pulling hard on her elongated cunt lips.

The pakastani woman behind me had her business skirt hiked high and her right leg on the seat. She was giving a view of her cunt to the fat businessman across the way as she worked her cunt open. The fat businessman had his jacket off as well as his shirt and pants open and was twisting his own nipples as he watched the pakistani woman work more and more fingers into her cunt. His cock twitched at attention from his crotch as precum leaked onto his trousers. The older couple were busy in the 3rd row with the husband on his knees to the front and side of his wife. Her leg was up and over the arm rest divider and he was licking long strokes from her ass hole to her grey haired cunt and back again.

Just then Sara and Louie (the male flight attendant) made their appearance with the drink cart. Grace moved her ample ass back into her seat still continuing to try to get her son off. You could tell she was getting frustrated because a good whore would have already serviced a few clients.

I actually missed those cunt lips. I hadn’t run into any so naturally long and I really was fascinated by them.

Louie walked down the aisle with his cock dangling out as Sara brought up the other end.

Louie parted the curtain and I looked back at a baptists nightmare. A set of lines had formed with my new lesbian frinds being at the head of each line. Men were lining up to fuck any hole they could fit in while the two of them had locked tongues face to face and were moaning at each other. Women were using all their assets to service the men in the line ups as they passed their seats. Keeping them hard, ready and interested in blowing their load in the women at the head of the lines. I did a quick check and realized neither were on birth control, why would they need to, so rather than interrupt the fun I incorporated getting knocked up as part of what turned me and them on. I figured I could work some more specific details out later. The only real change in the action was they would start directing random cocks more towards their cunts and share cum shot in their ass into their cunts.

It’s actually a bad thing to make changes when you are in a really twisted and turned on frame of mind. Like I said before, I do exercise some restraint, if not much. But what I am capable of when I am really turned on and perverse is alot different than when I am just being me. I learned that lesson the hard way and now have some boudaries I work within. Usually I just do and let out what is in most people but they have suppressed it. Like Bobby, very few people on some level don’t have some kind of Oedipal complex. Call it subconscious consent justifying what I do.

Louie and Sara were having a rough time with the cart. For one thing there were lines in both directions, one towards the back of the plane one leading back to first class just trying to get intot eh former lesbians. For the second, men and women would play with both of them. Men and women were stroking and sucking Louie’s large cock and enticing him to just shove it in their holes. While others were fingering and sucking on Sara’s tits even as random men would work their cocks into one of her holes for a few strokes then trade places with another, or move ahead in the line.

It really was quite a chaotic montage of flesh and I really was enjoying it.

Poor Robert and Grace though. They were enjoying themselves immensely but it was so frustrating for both of them. Poor Robert’s cock was growing sore and his blueball condition was now excruciating. Grace was trying everthing to make him blow. He hadn’t fucked her yet but I knew that wouldn’t help.

‘Grace’, I said interrupting her efforts. ‘Try fingering his ass, it works for alot of guys’.

She shot a grateful look my way once again moving her cunt and ass into range of my not so tender ministrations.

Figuring I needed to get some release I stood up behind her taking my cock out and pushed into that incredible large lipped cunt.

She moaned and pushed her big ass back at me even as I drove into her. I pried her cheeks apart so I could look down an see her cunt grab with those huge lips at my cock as it slid out then slammed back in.

Up front Grace had wedged her hand between her sons legs. After slobbering all over her finger she crammed her finely manicured index finger sharply up her sons ass ad started jamming it in and out mercilessly.

I twisted Bobby and he now wanted more in his ass and harder. Much more.

Tagging the old man that sat behind them he extricated himself from the pakistani woman’s mouth on his cock and started to come round the seat.

Bobby was pushing his ass down onto his mother’s finger as she added another. He was whining about being so close even as her nails worked a number on his tender ass.

I caught the eye of the fat businessman and nodded towards Bobby. ‘What say you give the poor guy a good fuck so he can get off’, I suggested.

Of course he was already on his way to do that, and I pulled myself and Grace out of the way so he could get at her son.

Bobby pulled his cock from his Mother’s mouth and moved out to the aisle so he could finally get his rocks off. The fat man stroked his cock s he came up. Grace grabbed it and licked and sucked it keeping it hard for her son’s ass.

I shot a glance at Bobby and suggested ‘Hey Bobby, don’t let your Mother do all the work’, I said. ‘After all its your ass that is going to get fucked by that cock.’

Bobby understood right away and dropped to his knees and played a tongue war on the fat man’s cock with his Mother. The fat man groaned and grabbed Bobby’s head pushing his cock deep down his throat then switching back to Grace’s mouth.

I was loving this scene and knew I wouldnt be too much longer in shooting off. I can do 2 to 3 times, practice being the key there, but things would calm while I recuperated. Experience has taught me alot of what I do is now done subconsciously. Its why even when I am not doing anything, people tend to do what I want anyways. And being in a bad mood has set off full scale brawls. So when I shot off, most of the plane would too, and things would lull but not go away as I recuperated unless I started making conscious changes to keep things super Heated.

‘Quite the cocksucker you have raised there Grace,’ I said. She shot a smile back over her creamy shoulder at me. ‘But I think he’s the type that really needs his ass worked in ordr to cum Right Bobby?’

Bobby’s head nodded around the fat man’s cock as he let it go and bent over beside his mother to take the fat man’s cock in his ass.

The fat man hiked up being the nerdy fat kid prying his ass open and letting a large dollop of spit drop from his mouth directly on Bobby’s asshole. Grace moaned and chanted ‘Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him.’ under her breath as I drilled her large lipped cunt. Somehow she knew that when Bobby finaly came, she would too and it would be the most mind blowing experience that would literally change her entire life.

The fat business man lined the thick fat mushroom head of his cock at Bobby’s virgin and soon to be ruined hole. The kid whimpered and tried pushing back but the fat man was drawing this fuck out.

‘You want this cock in your ass. Don’t you kid’, said the fat business man.

‘Fuck me...please’, whimpered Bobby. He knew he would never cum unless his ass was brutalized.

The fat man grabbed Bobby’s pudgey hips and drove his thick cock into his tight ass. He popped through Bobby’s ring and into the hole with a thrust that drove Bobby into the seat and set him howlingin pain even as his body betrayed him by pushing back against the invading cock.

The fat man wasted no time in pulling out then pushing back in. Grace was pushing back against me time with the strokes into her son’s ass.

I pulled Grace’s face up by the hair and the fat man did the same to Bobby. I pushed her mouth forward and she locked her tongue and mouth onto her son’s as she pushed her big ass back onto my cock.

The fat man drove into Bobby’s ass humping and driving. His breathing becoming labored as he drove his thickness into the tight hole.

I could feel Grace’s cunt lips drag and pull at my cock. The sensation was incredible as I felt them slide into her cunt alongside my cock then pop out as I pulled out.

‘Good news Grace’, I said. ‘I am going to keep you as one of my whores.’ I grabbed her hips so hard I knew she was going to bruise and slamed my cock into her cunt spewing my cum deep inside.

The fat business man mirrored my actions. He drove Bobby down into the seat as his cock rove inside. He had moved one hand up to work one of his own nipples harshly as his cock spewed cum into Bobby’s ass.

Bobby ws howling and mewling into is mother’s mouth as she did the same to him. Cum shot in ropey strands beneath him to strike the leather of the seat. His mother wasn’t faring any better as one hand squeezed a breast digging in nails, her eyes rolled back in her head and she shuddered in near epileptic convulsions.

I pumped my spent cock into her cunt pushing my cum inside. The fat business man had pulled out his smeared cock and was leaning aganst the wall breathing heavy. I prompted both Bobby and his mother to thank us properly. She spun around as I took my seat and started cleaning my cock. The fat businessman took Grace’s seat and Bobby got down to clean the thick cock that had given him such release. Grace and Bobby looked up into our eyes with complete and total admiration.

I figured I could make some permanent adjustments.

I made Bobby only able to cum when he feels a cock cumming in his ass. He’s still ‘straight’ but he needs cock to get off now. I made him absolutely crave fat businessman’s cock in his ass. Also made him alot friendlier with his mother and soon father when we landed. He was now a little pudge ball cock slave loving and hating every second of it. The changes were taking hold as you could see Bobby working the business man’s cock to get him hard again even as he shot glances at his Mother’s tits and ass.

To the businessman I made sure that every time he was in town (about twice a month) he would use Bobby’s ass. I’d make sure that his Mother helped and most likely his Dad too.

I burned into Gace’s mind though. Her cunt became the second most important thing in her life, I was the first. She would get off on being used the nastier and lower the indivdual the more she liked it. She had no qualms whatsoever about her son and his proclivities or anything her husband may do. If she didn’t have things working in and out of her cunt almost constantly, she felt, incomplete. She now had no shame whatsoever when it came to feeding her cunt. She would now whore on a streetcorner and get fucked in a back alleys or porn theaters as easily as she would proposition her elderly father, suck on her sons cock or stroke gas pump nozzle at a gas station to entice men to fuck her in order to get her jollies. Rejection just meant more opportunities later and the inevitable names she was going to be called now turned her on and made her proud. Being called a pig, a whore or a cunt now turned her on and reinforced what she was. Instead of ordering around the landscapers she’d be on her hands and knees paying them to take breaks fucking her. It really was now a turn on to pick up a guy panhanding for cash and paying him to unload in one of her holes. I figured she had spent so much time looking down at the little people that she could spent the rest of her time on her back or knees looking up at them.

But she would always want and need my cock. That I always engrain heavily into any that I take. My needs and wants always came first no matter what.

I also figured on making some cash with her. I’d get her husband pimping her cunt and taking whatever he could get. Great stuff about that kind of cash is that it was untraceable. Keeps me lower on the radar to have good cash backups stashed in places.

Grace was looking at me with hot doe eyes as she fingered my cum from her cunt and pushed her finger into her ass. At this rate round two wouldn’t be long in happening.