The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Airplane Ride 2

I craned my head around and scanned to see what had happened in the back area.

The pakistani woman was on the floor at the foot of the two seniors. Her clothes were in a pile on her vacated seat. She had obviously been licking the cum filled cunt of the grey haired woman who was on the lap of her husband with his softening cock having slid out of her freshly fucked cunt.

In the front of the rear cabin Sara was slowly licking the asshole of a heavyset black woman. Her urgency had waned with release, but given the attention that my cock was receiving and the images pouring at me from Grace’s now corrected psyche, I was coming back rapidly and so would her ministrations.

Behind Sara the black woman’s husband a tall thin black man with a moustache was stroking a long thin cock with one hand while slowly and absentmindedly working a set of water bottles in and out of Sara’s ass and cunt. One in each hole. He would languidly push one in her cunt and it would slowly push the one in her ass out. Then he would push the one in her ass in slowly.

I enjoyed his creativity so I gave him a bonus. His large black wife would be an exceptional slut for him. Not minding his other women and encouraging his use of them, preferably with her. For her well, I made him alot less likely to leave her given their sex life which was problematical was about to change for the better and the major problem was his cheating. I also made it so that he didn’t mind her fucking around either.

Relationships get so much easier when you can cut through alot of the bullshit we get raised with. Don’t get me wrong, lots of people are perfectly happy with their relationships, though usually that means finding someone that cuts through the bullshit with you.

The air steward Louie currently had his hardening cock in the mouth of a man that looked like he was at least 70 years old. The tiny old man sucked lovingly on the huge member even as a woman equally as old was forcing the end of a cane up the old man’s ass. She wasn’t naked but had every known piece of undergarment known to man on. Even so someone had managed to chew out the nipples on her bra and her snatch below was wet and glistening through another strategic tear below.

Past them my 2 former lesbian toys were in the afterglow of a sweet 69. Their hands had stopped rubbing at each other and their mouths and cunts were caked with cum. Both of their assholes were wide enough that a small fist could go in without touching the sides.

As my mind played over the occupants of the plane and as my dick hardened from Grace’s tender minisrations, things started to Heat up again.

Instead of merely toying with her cunt Grace started to actually push 1, 2 and then 3 well manicured fingers inside. Her languid licking of my cock became more intense as she sensed what would be coming from it soon.

Glancing over at Bobby he had started going deep on the fat man’s cock as it started to respond.

Bobby’s ass was stuck out and his cock, once again hard, pointed down to the floor under his white belly. His cum smeared ass was pointed towards his mother who was on the floor servicing me.

She glanced to the side and taking her hand from her own cunt she reached out to stroke his cock between his legs much like milking a cow.

The fat man was twisting his own large nipples staring down at Bobby’s head as it bobbed down on his cock. He shot glances my way once in awhile and winked even as he said his little mantra to Bobby. ‘Yeah, you like that cock. Suck it. Suck it.’ This little party was Heating up again as I turned and scanned the back. Sara was twitching because the black gent was jamming both bottles into both her holes at the same time then yanking them out. Every time he did Sara would squeal deeply into the ass of the fat black woman now trying very hard to get Sara’s head into her back hole. Something Sara seemed to want as well.

The old man was pushing the cane into his own ass by squatting on it and jerking his cock as he bent over to kiss his older grey haired wife. She was getting fucked in the ass for the first time in her life by Louie. Below her a petite red headed woman working an entire hand into her own kneeling and splayed cunt had started literally chewing on the old woman’s nipples. The old woman was squealing and gasping in pleasure/pain into her husband’s mouth as he squealed into hers because of the cane jamming roughly into his ass.

My little former lesbian whores were on their backs in the aisle lying head to head. Men were once again lining up to fuck their cunts and they were hoping to be knocked up this way. The man currently heaving on top of the former visor wearing one (Karmen with a k) was also smacking her breasts roughly. Her girlfriend (Laura of the bubble ass) was pulling a young hispanic guy into her cunt with her legs and hands. He was driving deep into her. Occasionally they would turn and kiss each other, but most of their attention was on trying to get loads of cum as deep into their cunts as they could. So if that meant tongue fucking, moaning, talking dirty to the men above. Then that is what they did. I found it somewhat validating that they kissed now primarily to turn on men fucking them. It wasn’t for their pleasure anymore, though they did enjoy it. It was now about my pleasure, and since I wanted them filled, they did everything they could to achieve it.

The old couple and the pakistani woman had got back into it as well. The pakistani woman was bent over the dividing arm of their seats as the older gent started to drill his cock into her ass. Up front his wife had her legs lewdly spread and was rubbing her clit in furious circles as the woman was sticking her tongue in and out of her very lubricated slit.

I pulled Grace up and back by the hair then planted a large wet kiss as she frigged her cunt below. He hand dropped from her son’s cock as she grabbed and twisted her nipple painfully.

I pulled her up and bent her over the aisle arm of my seat and admired her huge round ass.

The fat businessman had spun Bobby around and was lining up his spittle covered cock with Bobby’s already well cummed in ass. Bobby was desperately trying to enable that cock’s entry into his hole even as he mewled self pityingly and jerked his cock between his own legs.

The businessman pushed against Bobby’s ass and despite just being in that ass a scant 15 minutes before he had to push hard to get his thick cock to pop through the delicate ring.

I had meanwhile spread Gracie’s cheeks to the point that I thought her ass might tear and pushed the head of my cock at her tight ring. Staring down intently with my spit slicked cock head at the opening I pushed steadily forward.

She groaned and hunched backwards even as her son’s hand darted in to grab and tear at his mother’s nipples. Their heads turned and mouths inerlocked with tongues going deep into one another.

The businessman was pounding into Bobby’s ass even as I pulled out then popped back through his mother’s ass ring. Grace moaned into her son’s mouth even as spittle and drool from both of them frosted her large bobbing tits hanging below.

I was going to blow into her ass even as I knew the fat businessman and the rest of the plane were getting close.

I drove into her slamming solidly between her ass cheeks. Her face and open mouth moaning into the mouth of her son. Bobby’s cock jutted below him stiff and red. He was about to get release and his ass pistoned back against the fat businessman fucking his ass.

I smashed into her rippling ass cheeks harder and faster. My breathing edged up as I grabbed her wide hips and shoved my cock deep into her ass. Pulse after pulse of cum shot deep inside her ass even as Bobby mewled into the seat as his hole was seeded for a second time this flight and his cum shot in pulses underneath him without his hands touching his cock.

Gracie moaned and quivered with her eyes closed and mouth open. Wordlessly she twitched as my cum shot into her. This was what she was for.

Her eyes cracked open as the last of Bobby’s cum pulsed from his cock onto the seat cushion. Her head moved forward tongue darting out to lick the head of his cock cleaning it of dripping cum.

Bobby heaved air in and out as the fat man pulled his cock carelessly from Bobby’s ass. His mother, noticing an unattended cock reached out and pulled its softening hardness to her mouth to clean.

I pulled myself from Grace’s ample ass and took a look around the plane.

The dark skinned indian woman was gripping the seat in front of her as the older gent’s cock still pumped seed into her ass His older wife was sucking her tits as she worked her fingers into her dripping cunt.

Behind in the coach section Sara was moaning platitudes of love into the giant black woman’s cunt in front of her even as her back was covered with a huge amount of cum from the black woman’s husband.

Louie was kissing softly the back of the old man that had been caning his own ass even as his huge cock pulsed its final pulse into the old man’s asshole. The man’s wife with the holes in her hosiery was tongue kissing the woman that had joined them even as she blood seeped from her nipples into her under garments. Her husband cane, which had been in her husband’s ass was being gingerly pulled from her cunt below.

My two former lesbian toys were kissing lightly with one another. Their bodies had been ravaged and spent, neither one of the being accustomed to what a couple of dozen men could do their openings. I pushed at them how proud I was of their efforts and their body language changed from used and hurt to used and content. They giggled at one another and mused about who had more cum inside them.

I nudged Gracie and she grabbed her clothes and sat in the seat next to where I had been sitting. Her hands busied themsleves hooking her bra on and sliding her pants back on. I took my seat next to her and made sure things were winding down on the plane.

short flights are fun for this reason. Fast and dirty and no lingering problems. You get your actions and then go on your way. Some flights are hectic and some are a snooze fest. I didn’t start out the flight with this in mind but the situation arose, as did something else, and of course it went that way.

I would make sure Grace, Bobbie and I were the last ones off the plane. I could fine tune things as people came by.

Of course this also allowed me quiet time with Grace and I knew her husband was picking her up at the airport, he would be on the other side of security and I wanted to meet him.

I was roaming with my mind as the pilot called our descent. Sara and Louie were both dressed, though Sara was missing a few under garments. The pakistani woman was back in her seat,dishevelled but intact. Her ear piece promptly hit her ear as she prepared to make a call as soon as possible. I adjusted her a bit and she smiled at the older couple. From now on more play and less work for her.

My lesbian friends were dressed but accessible as they fingered themselves below. They had changed seats and were now sitting in between men on either side who carelessly allowed them to stroke their semi hard cocks and play with their bodies. I did a quick scan and implant reinforcing how happy they were now and their old life I gave it a ‘de-lustred’ remeberance to it. Like I said, they still loved one another, and weren’t about to split. Their priorities were just different now. It was like having a kid or being in a new relationship. The dynamics change, even while being the same. Something new has just come along..

All in all a good time on this flight.

Now I have to see about rearranging things with Grace’s husband and hopefully his assistant. The neighbors maybe and some relatives. Really needed to do that for my new girls too. A dinner party and a family get together would do it nicely.

Controlling many really is a great dea of work, but its short term. As long as I dont turn anyone into a non-thinking husk, hey its happened, they pretty much live their life and slough off the old and bring in the new which is more aligned with their new self. Like family and real close friends don’t get sloughed off, they need to be brought in. Co workers and acquaintances? Who cares.

I turned to Gracie as the plane started to descend. I tugged a nipple through her blouse as the plane set up for landing. ‘So lets go talk to your husband and maybe we can get your cunt fucked some more. Maybe even by him for once...’ We both laughed at the joke as the plane touched down.