The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Akiko’s New Protégé

Part Two

The people and events in this story come from my brain, not the real world. Regardless of what that tells you about my brain, it means that I’m not writing about you, your mom, your friends, or your friends’ friends. So you can’t sue me. Neener neener.

If you’re underage in your territory (and you know what I mean), then read something else, please. If you’re easily offended by sexually explicit fetish content, may I suggest reading something else? If you’re easily offended by sexual content and are determined to help yourself to a dash of moral outrage, I put it to you this way: you have too much time on your hands.

Note: Sorry, I’m resorting to tag-team narratives again, but some of you were pretty interested in Devon, and to be honest, so was I.

© 2003 by Aerosol Kid. Protected under the Berne Convention. Yes, my erotica is protected by copyright law.

* * *

I can’t believe I’m doing this, sharing something with strangers that I’d just as soon forget. She said it’d be cathartic. Traumatic is more like it. I’m petrified. But Akiko Masumi is a very persuasive lady, just how persuasive will become evident very soon.

Oh, pants. Do I really have to do this?

She’s filled you in on what happened to her so far, that night at that fucking convention in Norway, right? And she needs me to connect the dots, otherwise she’d be left with some big gaps in her tale, and things wouldn’t make much sense to you.

Sorry for the hostility. I know I shouldn’t take it out on you. But she’s been through this sort of thing before and I haven’t. God, she seems to even like it! And I... I can’t tell you how humiliating it was.

But I suppose I can, and Akiko did ask me to.

Let’s pick up after I got to Oslo. I wound down in my room after prodding Ms. Important Assistant Director to sign my paperwork. I thought it was strange that they’d pulled me off my mission in (LOCATION WITHHELD) to come look after Akiko for the last two days of a convention, but at GIA one learns to go where one is told. It was exciting to meet her, but she was a bit of a knob, really. Don’t get me wrong; we’re very close now. But I was jetlagged and she was tired from giving seminars all day. Akiko seemed like a bird under glass, not an active operative busting heads out in the field, which, if you’ve ever shaken hands with her, is what you know she’s meant to be doing straight on. I could tell we’d got off on the wrong foot, but that we both knew some sleep would likely sort things out. So while we were sizing each other up in the elevator as I escorted her to her room, we were also being professionals. Since this was a company function on friendly soil, my obligation was mainly to guard her should she decide to leave the hotel, because said hotel had been temporarily transformed into a GIA stronghold and was thus impregnable.

So we all thought.

Still, after a lengthy turn in a hot bath with a beer or two and just before I turned in, I had this feeling. I knew something wasn’t quite right, and my instinct was to give Akiko a bell just to be sure. But just imagine how mad she would be if you were to call her in the middle of a nice talk with her Nina, only to find out that nothing’s wrong? Not the best way to start building a relationship with the higher-ups, really. I know it was a missed opportunity in hindsight, but I ignored my intuition and turned in.

I was having the most wonderful dream, but persistent Nokia chirps invaded it. The ringtone slowly supplanted my autumn drive in the chilly countryside, until I groaned and reached for a pillow to cover my head. My fingers found my phone instead, and I pulled an awful morning face as I rose up and mumbled, “Knightley.”

“Devon?” Akiko sounded sleepy, too. “Oh no, did I wake you?”

I turned a surly eye to the alarm clock. Six-thirty already. “No bother, ma’am. I meant to call you first, actually, but I had a long flight yesterday.”

“Sorry...” I could hear her remembering what it’s like for us jet-setting secret agents who still have to go wherever duty calls. “God, Devon.” I’d only just met her, but still, she sounded a little too sympathetic.

“Is there something you need, ma’am?”

“It’s just... Everyone’s paging me and emailing me and ringing me every minute of the day, and I was thinking...” She sounded conspiratorial. She talks to me like that now all the time, but at that moment, if I could’ve listened in on that call from right now, I would’ve detected something else in her tone. And I would’ve hung up on her and caught the next flight the hell out of there.

As it was, I was intrigued. “Yes ma’am?”

“Tell you what. Let’s both be a little naughty and sleep in for another hour. Then, would you mind if I had breakfast with you in your room?”

It seemed innocent enough, especially if she was letting me sleep a little longer. “Of course, A.D. Masumi. Shall I call downstairs?”

She wouldn’t hear of it. “No, no. Let me. I’ll swing by around eight-ish, okay?”

I considered trying one last time to be the consummate, professional bodyguard, but the inertia of sleep won out. “As you like, ma’am. I’ll be waiting.”

So after a wonderful extra hour of hyper-REM sleep and a quick shower, things didn’t seem so bad. I was still fussing with my stockings and my chaotic curls when there was a punctual knock at my door.

I want to tell you now that back home I’ve got quite a few notches in my belt. Boy notches. I make it a point not to bring home coworkers, but I do fine just the same. I tend to shy away from them when they get serious, because I’m never home for very long, and because it’s hard to have a steady when you do what I do. Still, saying that somehow makes what I’m about to tell you a little easier.

Akiko makes even a straight girl like me look twice. There, I said it. So when I opened my door to her, I lingered just a beat too long, taking in her all-black ensemble, her long, glossy hair and her brown eyes. It’s like she stuns you with loveliness. She doesn’t mean to, and most of the time she isn’t aware of the effect she has on people. But stare too long and she picks up on it.

“Mind if I come in?” she asked insouciantly. She was kind of doing a parody of herself, but I didn’t know her well enough to get it. I just gulped and let her in. “Breakfast is coming. Thanks so much for letting me hide out up here for a while.” Her brisk togetherness reminded me that one of my thigh-highs wasn’t quite pulled up, my skirt was crooked, my vest wasn’t buttoned up all the way, my jacket was wrinkled and my hair was still a little crazy.

I closed the door and gave my messy room a worried once-over, before finally getting some words out. “Good morning, Assistant Director. Are things really that bad, ma’am? What if someone asks for you?”

She took a seat by the window and winked slyly at me. “Be a dear and tell them I’m in a meeting and can’t be disturbed.”

I started to take the seat across from her. “Yes ma’am.”

Akiko frowned, which caused my rear to pause on its way to the chair. “’Ma’am,’” she noted with distaste. “I don’t feel old enough for ‘ma’am.’ Akiko works for me.”

I coughed in embarrassment. “I couldn’t possibly...” Room service knocked then. The usual drill commenced, and I hopped up to make a point of supervising, to show Akiko that I took my bodyguard assignment seriously.

After the hotel lads were gone, she nodded for me to tuck in. “Please don’t hover, Devon. Aren’t you hungry?”

“Fucking famished,” I admitted absently, surveying the spread.

She laughed and poured me some juice. “Sit your ass down, then, bodyguard.”

I was still fairly dehydrated from jetlag. “Cheers,” I observed, raising my little glass to her.

Her mouth twitched into a perfect half-smile as she followed suit.

We were halfway through silently gorging ourselves on cold cuts, muesli and coffee when things suddenly went pear-shaped. Damned if my glass didn’t slip out of my fingers, onto the floor. OJ dribbled over the Scotchguarded carpet.

“Oh, my,” I observed, my voice sounding husky and strange. I bent down to clear the mess, only to realize that I was giving Akiko a fairly good view down my vest. Since I’m not interested in girls, I wasn’t sure why I turned scarlet. Because she made no effort to look away, I got even more confused. Dr. Sato has been very helpful, leading me to make sense of all this, so now I get it. But at the time, I found my sudden, intense arousal to be quite bothersome. In fact, it seemed to paralyze me. I wanted to ask her about it, but all that came out was, “Um.”

She chose that moment to rise, step behind me and confidently relieve me of the side arm in my garter holster. Cool fingers stroked my hair. The resulting dizziness nearly knocked me over. “I adore curly-headed little things like you, Devon,” she confided.

My reflexes made a stab at catching up to me. “What did you...” I began, voice quivering. “I don’t...” I reached out for my gun on the table.

Next thing I knew I was lying on the floor. Akiko knelt over me, puzzled. She seemed preoccupied by several things, but she evidently found something compelling about me. Besides the fact that I was sprawled on my back, my tights sticky with orange juice.

“I can’t stand it any more,” she announced. “What are you, Columbian?”

This was a fine time for her to be wondering about my parentage. Her voice echoed strangely and my vision blurred. “Drugged. You drugged me.”

“Of course I did. Venezuelan...” she guessed again with inappropriate enthusiasm.

“My daddy is Thai,” I half growled, half mumbled, happy to get it over with. Dad took Mum’s name when they married, kind of as a joke. My grandparents had a hell of a time trying to say ‘Teinposuwan.’

“What is it about you little Bennetton girls?” Akiko wondered hungrily. I had no idea what she meant until I was introduced to Nina. Then I was flattered.

Thank God my instincts took over then. My boot went under Akiko’s chin and she crashed into a dresser before I even realized what was going on. I was on my feet, but I felt so dizzy, and my fingers shook as I reached under my skirt for the small, deadly blade that no one had ever separated me from. I still keep it next to the little scar on my hip.

Which leads me to something I should come clean about. I’ve been in a situation like this before, back when I was green as grass, on my first mission. Will I go into the details? Absolutely not. Let’s just say I vowed never to let anything like that happen to me again, and the strength of that vow is what had me lunging toward Akiko, knife in hand.

On a good day, I would’ve finished it then. But my balance was off and she swept my feet out from under me. She was so fast that she’d disarmed me before I even hit the floor. I was face down, and I felt her step over me, but I wasn’t out of the game yet. I rolled over and pulled her boots toward me, sending her on her ass for payback. Her head clipped the table where our breakfast sat waiting, but sadly not enough to knock her out.

I struggled to get to my feet, but I’d brought Akiko down onto my legs, and I was so warm now. The adrenaline mixed with Whatever Else was in my bloodstream and I felt so sick, so hot, so tired.

When my eyes opened again, she was smiling down at me eerily, wiping a little blood from her mouth. “You’re going to be fun,” she enthused.

And that’s as far as I got with my escape plan before I was scooped up off the floor.

She put me down on the bed, very gently, and sat down with her back to me. As I watched the wooden beams over my head spin around and around, and as my ears started to ring, I heard her dialing someone up on her phone.

“Yes, zebra tango echo echo,” she said. The flatness of her voice caused me to have an epiphany. Mind control. According to everything I knew about Akiko Masumi, none of this should’ve been happening. “My security escort has been neutralized. No sir. She’s uninjured.” She was still breathing heavily from our workout. “I’m all right.” I had another realization: my supervisor was never going to let me hear the end of this.

I groaned, putting two and two together as quickly as my paralyzed brains could work. I’ve just been banjaxed by a compromised agent. I can’t move but I’m not unconscious. Now I really feel like I could use a shag. Akiko has been looking at me like she wants to eat me whole. Therefore...

“Yes, sir. I will program her as you have indicated. Give me two hours alone with her.” She tossed her phone aside and went back to paying far too much attention to me. “Ready now?”

I wanted to push her away, but all my hands would do was shake. “Pro...gram?”

I felt the unmistakable swish of my vest across my belly as she undid the bottom three buttons. “You’re a good girl, Devon,” she explained. “And good girls obey.”

“Don’t...”

“Don’t what?” she whispered over my belly button. She punctuated this with two warm, wet kisses.

“That,” I whispered to her.

It just egged her on. She straddled my waist, pinning my wrists between her thighs in the process, and traced her finger over my lips, sizing me up. Then she gracefully shrugged out of her jacket until it fell across my legs. She was wearing a very tight sweater. “It’s cute that you’re afraid of how much I could turn you on, Devon.” She crossed her wrists over her belly and pulled off the sweater. No bra. I’ve never seen tits so fabulous. She watched me with her arms still over her head. “I want you to look at me and relax.”

I closed my eyes, the only form of rebellion I had left. With any luck I’d pass out momentarily.

She stroked my forehead. “My goodness, Devon. You’re putting up much more of a fight than I did last night.” I tried to get away from her fingers. “I’m glad that I get to do you myself. I can think of so many uses for you...” She unbuttoned my skirt and flipped it open, and I felt her fingers hook around the waistband of my panties. The vigorousness with which she peeled them down to my ankles made me gasp. After playfully rolling down my tights, she pushed my thighs apart. When she spoke next, her lips were millimeters from my minge. “I know what makes a girl tick.” She did something to illustrate her point, something that made my mouth fall open. “How many licks does it take to get to the center of Devon?” she wondered.

Her hot breath caused a violent, ticklish wave to play up my spine. The noise I made was one of protest, but it didn’t sound much like I wanted her to stop. By the time she’d moistened the inside of my thighs with a few teasing kisses, I was wet, wet, wet and quite out of my head.

“You’re a good girl, Devon,” she told me again. “And good girls obey.”

I’m not exactly sure what she did to me. I only know that I heard myself going on in the most frightfully embarrassing way. To my horror, I had absolutely no control over what came out of my mouth. I opened my eyes and struggled to lift my head. I had to see what she was doing to me. I thought that if I could see a girl down there between my brown legs, I’d be turned off enough to start thinking clearly again. As it turns out, seeing the V of my stomach against my half-unbuttoned vest and that gorgeous Japanese girl sucking my button had the opposite effect. Akiko brushed her fingers along my belly as she sensed me watching her. She paused to swallow and lock eyes with me. She was owning me and I was letting her. After a long beat, she began to lower her head back to me. Just before she got there, she whispered, “I want to make you come, Devon.”

Her tongue made its landing and my back arched instantly. It all came gushing out of me then: noise, sweat, tension and any fucking sense I had left. She kept on licking while I writhed helplessly.

The next thing I remember is Akiko rejoining me on the bed and helping me out of my bra, then her hot skin and her mouth were all over me. She never stopped talking. “You’re weak and you should just relax. Resisting is hard. Thinking is hard. It feels good to relax. You love it when I touch you. You love it when I do this. You love it when I put my finger there. You like to do what I tell you. You like to think what I tell you. You like to think what I tell you because it’s like having my mouth on your cunt. My nice, hot, wet thoughts buzzing in your head make you feel so good...”

In two hours I was seemingly cured of not liking girls. I was also Akiko’s unquestioning little slave minion. My only regret was that I couldn’t move while she did it. I would’ve ravished her. But like she said, good girls obey. And I was a very good girl.

* * *

I don’t remember things very clearly for a stretch after that. As the drug in my system wore off, Akiko rang Chief Fothergill at the London office and asked him if she could take me to Tokyo for evaluation. She told him I was the most promising Marlin candidate she’d seen in some time, and he told her to tell me “nicely done.” I was too out of it to appreciate the compliment. We showered quickly, packed up my stuff and went down to her room. We packed her suitcase and checked out of the hotel discreetly. I was starting to come out of my trance state, but there was nothing unusual about us leaving the convention early. When we got to Oslo Airport, Akiko’s jet was warmed up and waiting. We would be flying to Tokyo via San Francisco, where we would visit the branch office. There was nothing unusual about this. I slept for a long time on the plane.

When I awoke, we were over the east coast of the States. Local time was 20:17 and it was dark. It took me a minute to remember what I was doing on this plane with Akiko Masumi, but when I did I realize why, there was nothing unusual about it.

Akiko was sitting up front near the cockpit, hunched over a laptop. I sat down next to her and rubbed my eyes. She looked me over and smiled. “Looks like somebody needs to be in one time zone for more than a day or two.”

At that moment neither of us had any memory of our respective brain hijackings, or the trigger words that would zap us back into double agents. That stuff had been stowed away until our minders needed us to do something for them. “I’ll be okay, ma’am,” I yawned. “Vodka might help.”

“Ms. Knightley, you are traveling with a GIA bigwig,” she said. “Smoking is always allowed and the wet bar is two rows back to your left.”

I started thinking I might want to work for this lady in Tokyo after all. I poured drinks while Akiko fished around in her purse for a couple of fags.

“Better?” she asked about half an hour later.

“Much, thanks,” I exhaled, putting out my third cigarette.

She folded up her laptop. “So, are you really up for this?”

“Beg pardon?”

“The evaluation. In Tokyo. Are you up for it?”

“It’s just a series of tests, isn’t it? To see if I’m resistant enough to mind control techniques to pass muster.”

“It gets pretty personal,” she warned. “There are lots of ways to control the human brain and we come at you from every angle. Even sexually.”

I nodded, reddening.

“When it’s all over, you may have a pretty big crush on our Dr. Sato,” she smiled.

“Is he cute?”

“She’s gorgeous.”

“I don’t really swing that way,” I said, without a single memory of what Akiko had done to me that morning and thus, no trace of irony.

Akiko laughed. “Yeah, I used to say that, too.”

* * *

She was jazzed because she was back in her old hometown. Her excitement was so contagious that I smiled every time she did. We were trying to get through the halls of the new GIA San Francisco HQ, but she kept running into old friends. By the time we made it to Director Sutton’s office, we were running pretty late. The secretary buzzed us through and before I could get a good look at Akiko’s former boss, she had A.D. Masumi in a tight hug.

“My dear, sweet girl,” she was saying as Akiko blushed and beamed and radiated happiness.

“Keeley, I missed you so much,” she whispered.

The Director eventually stepped back, pinched Akiko’s cheek and gave her one more I-can’t-believe-you’re-here look. Then she noticed me standing awkwardly in the doorway. “Whom do we have here?” she asked, eyes sparkling.

“Ma’am, let me introduce Devon Knightley,” Akiko announced, and I stood a little straighter. “She’s from the London office, but I’m trying to steal her away.”

The Director looked me up and down, then cast an amused look at Akiko. A few wordless things passed between them, and it slowly dawned on me. Keeley had curly hair, like me. She was dressed very upscale, like me. And she had British blood in her, like me. I remembered the way Akiko had looked at me when we first met and began to wonder what kinds of things had gone on between her and this Director. I felt more than a little bit like Mini Me.

Director Sutton finally remembered herself and waved me in. “Charmed,” she said, as I blushed furiously. “So what brings the two of you to my neck of the woods?”

Akiko was suddenly all business. “This has got to be off the record, ma’am,” she said, eyeing the open door.

Keeley wasn’t slow. She closed her door and took a seat behind her desk. She typed for a moment on her laptop. Turned off her cell. “I think we can speak freely now,” she said finally.

Akiko gestured for me to sit down with her. I tried my damndest to figure out what she was going to say. She certainly didn’t tell me anything on the flight to SFO. I wondered why I was being allowed to sit in on this conversation, if it were so need-to-know.

“Yesterday in Oslo I got wind of something I think you should know about,” Akiko said. Keeley leaned forward. “There’s been some strange, coded chatter between the branches for a couple of weeks. Word is that almost every GIA office has been breached. I heard there are doubles everywhere.”

Surprisingly, Keeley laughed. “Akiko, do you believe every bit of idle gossip you hear?”

“I wouldn’t have come here if I didn’t think there was something to this,” Akiko insisted.

Keeley looked at me, either choosing her next words or checking to see if I bought into Akiko’s claims. “Darling, you don’t need to go door to door peddling your Marlin resistance techniques. The brass have already signed off on it. You think I wouldn’t know if we had double agents running around here?”

“No disrespect, ma’am,” Akiko said, reaching into her pocket.

“My my, Assistant Director Masumi,” Keeley laughed. “You certainly have changed. You haven’t once called me ‘boss lady.’”

“You used to hate that!” Akiko reminded her. She had something in her palm and she was being careful not to let Ms. Sutton see it. What the hell was she doing?

“I think we’ve let this little game go on long enough,” Keeley said, and I didn’t follow that. Then she said the strangest thing. “Maki roll cosine. Banana rancher.”

I blinked a few times, because there was something... There was a thing that I was just thinking about, and it... Why did I feel so lightheaded all of a sudden? And why did I feel like I was slowly sinking into warm syrup?

“I took the liberty of triggering both of you,” Keeley explained, “before you could use that aerosol on me.”

Akiko looked down with surprise at the little metal pump in her hand. She frowned. “But I’m supposed to...”

“Yes,” Keeley encouraged. “Please tell me what you were sent here to do.”

“I was ordered to turn you,” Akiko said softly. “I have to follow my instructions...”

“Sorry to confuse you. You see, someone got to me already.”

Akiko wasn’t quite keeping up. It seemed that triggering her while she was in the middle of doing what she was programmed to do had flummoxed her. I could sympathize, because I felt warm and relaxed and it was so very difficult to follow the conversation. But there was nothing unusual about this.

As Akiko and I sat there—all blank stares and slow, even breathing—Keeley filled us in. “The plan has accelerated. While you were on the way here, someone else induced me and gave me my instructions. Agent...” she put a finger to her lips as she fished for the name. “Jill McLeod,” she said wistfully. “My logistics girl. Beautiful body... Anyway. I’ve been in touch with several people today and someone was kind enough to tell me about your mission, and to give me your triggers. I have some things to tell you and you will obey me completely.”

I sat up straighter, because she was finally making sense. “I will obey you completely,” I said. Then I realized that Akiko had said it with me.

This was all very strange. My instinct was to just relax and let Ms. Sutton tell me what I needed to hear. It seemed absolutely vital that I listen and obey. And Akiko was doing it, too. It felt very natural to just relax, especially if Akiko was doing it. But something was worrying away in the back of my mind. I bit my lip as I tried to figure out what was wrong.

Keeley told us several things that we were going to do. It felt nice. Not as nice as when Akiko told me things, because she was warm and naked and she touched me while she did it. I was enjoying the sound of Keeley’s voice and looking into her pretty eyes, but something still wasn’t right. There was something I urgently needed to remember.

“...understand, Devon?” Keeley was asking.

“What?” I started.

“Did you not hear the instruction I just gave you?”

Somehow I knew it would be bad if I hadn’t. I wanted to lie to her and get her attention off me. But I didn’t want to be bad because I was a good girl. And good girls obey. “No, I don’t think that I did,” I admitted.

Then I had a flashback so intense I may as well have left the room. I was in a metal chair and my wrists and ankles were bleeding. There was something on my head and there was a funny smell. It was cold and dark and the only thing I could see was a bald man with odd glasses. He smelled awful. I remembered his hand up my shirt and I couldn’t make him stop touching me. “Who sent you?” is what he was saying, over and over. I remembered cursing at him and then there was a jolt that made me bite my tongue and then I remembered what the smell was. Some of my hair was burning. And the man just kept touching me and asking, “Who sent you?” over and over and over. “Who sent you? Who sent you? Who sent you?”

“Devon!”

“No no no,” someone said. Akiko shook me by the shoulders and I realized it was me. She knelt in front of me, equal parts concerned and enthralled.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“This is,” I stammered. “This is all wrong. It’s all wrong.”

Keeley was still quite calm. “She isn’t responding correctly to her programming. She’s going to need some adjusting.”

That did nothing for my nerves. I began to struggle against Akiko’s strong grip. She let go of one of my arms, but before I could push her aside I felt cool mist on my face, and I fell against her instantly. Akiko had found a use for her aerosol spray after all, so she’ll have to tell you what happened next.

To Be Continued