The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Algorithm

Part 16

Josh woke five minutes before his alarm at 5:30 and practically sprang out of bed. He had completed his hundred press-ups before the alarm went off, and after silencing it, quickly got dressed for his morning run.

However, as he got to his bedroom door, he stopped, turned around, and instead sat down at his computer. The first thing he noticed was an alert message from the new security program he had written the day before. He would have to check that out properly later. Right now, there was something Important to do.

He opened up several tabs to different websites, working in emotionless efficiency. It was Important he did this Now, and then he would Forget.

A few minutes later, he had done everything he needed to do. In one or two days there would be more to do, but he wouldn’t know what it was until it was time to know. Right now, since he had finished his task, he would go on his run as normal and Forget that he sat down at his computer at all.

Ten minutes later, he arrived beneath the viaduct where he always met his teammate Bobby for their morning run.

“Well well!” Bobby called out while doing warm up stretches. “Sleeping beauty has arrived!”

“Fuck you, Bobby. So I slept in five minutes.” Josh rolled his eyes as the two clasped each other’s hands in greeting. Josh started stretching beside his teammate, having jogged all the way there.

“What, practise last night tire you out?” Bobby grinned in jest. “Sure you don’t want me to tuck you back in with a bedtime story?”

“We’ll see who’s more tired in an hour,” Josh replied. “You ready?”

“Let’s do it.” Bobby nodded, and the two of them set off running.

* * *

Trev rolled over in bed, slowly yawning as he gradually awoke in a dreamy haze. A sleepy smile spread across his face as he recalled falling asleep after having the most wonderful blowjob the night before.

“Mmmm, good morning,” he murmured, eyes still closed as he reached an arm over to cuddle Lucy. When he felt nobody there, he sat up and looked around in bleary confusion.

“Lucy?” he called out softly, as if she were hiding somewhere in the room. “Baby?”

Just then, Lucy entered through the bedroom door, carefully carrying a breakfast tray. She was wearing one of his baggier hoodies, which came down almost to her knees

“Oh, you’re awake,” she said with a pleasant smile. “Good timing.”

“What’s this?” Trev asked, rubbing his eyes and sitting up against the headboard.

“Well, it’s breakfast on a tray right now…” Lucy said as she approached him, holding the tray with steady hands. “And now…” she said as she lowered it onto his lap, “it’s breakfast in bed. Morning, baby.” She leaned over and pecked him on the cheek.

“Good morning! Baby, this is awesome!” Trev exclaimed with a surprised smile. “What’s the occasion?”

“Well, you’ve done it for me enough times…” Lucy said, looking away to the side for a moment. “I guess I just wanted to return the favor.”

“Well, this looks incredible.” Trev sighed as his eyes poured over the spread before him. Scrambled eggs on toast with bacon on the side, a bowl of lucky charms, a glass of orange juice and a mug of coffee were the main features. “Thank you, baby,” he said gratefully, looking back up to his girlfriend.

“You’re welcome.” Lucy smiled sweetly. “Now dig in! Don’t let it get cold!”

Trev downed half of his orange juice in one go and was about to attack his eggs when he looked back up at Lucy. She was just standing there, watching him with a contented smile on her face.

“Uhhh, what about you, baby?” Trev asked, raising an eyebrow. “Are you not having some?” It wasn’t like Lucy to not have breakfast. Heck, it wasn’t at all like her to do things like this for him, but he was trying his hardest not to look that particular gift horse in the mouth.

“I’m okay,” Lucy replied, staring at Trev with a hungry look in her eyes. “I’m going to eat later. Right now, I’m your dessert…” With that, she pulled off the hoodie she’d been wearing to reveal her slim body covered only by a lacy white bra and matching panties.

As Trev’s jaw dropped, Lucy climbed onto the bed, slowly moving up to him. She leaned into his ear and whispered, “I’m so wet for you right now. Eat your food, then devour me…”

Moments later, the breakfast tray lay abandoned on the floor, and Lucy’s moans of enjoyment could be heard throughout the apartment.

* * *

Tiffany stirred in her bed, cautiously opening her eyes as if she was afraid of what she’d see. Sunlight poked through the edges of her curtains, illuminating her dark room enough for her to make things out.

There was Erin, sprawled out and naked with the duvet tangled in some kind of fisherman’s knot around her legs. Tiffany exhaled a deep, slow sigh of relief as she sat up against the headboard. So it hadn’t been a dream, or a trance induced hallucination… It had all been real and that meant-

Wait! Tiffany’s eyes had been idly running over Erin’s exposed flesh when something caught her attention. Was that a tattoo? Holy crap, there was another one! One on her inner thigh that she could only half see, and one just above her pussy. Tiffany found herself gravitating closer to inspect it in more detail. It was hard to make out in the gloom, but looked to be some dark writing in flowing calligraphy. How had she not noticed that before? How many others had she missed?

When Erin’s eyes opened a few moments later, she smiled sleepily up at Tiffany, wriggling herself closer and then running a hand up Tiffany’s leg.

“G’mornin’, Mistress…” she whispered in a croaky voice. She then coughed and added, “Yay, morning phlegm!”

“You have two tattoos!” Tiffany remarked, shuddering pleasantly under Erin’s touch.

“I have four tattoos,” Erin corrected with a cheeky smirk. “I can’t believe you’ve only spotted two…” She leaned in and gently bit Tiffany’s nearest thigh, her hungry eyes staring up.

“Mmmmm.” Tiffany closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Her hands found her way to Erin’s hair, then her bare skin, caressing sensually.

Erin responded by softly trailing kisses up Tiffany’s body, closing her eyes and savouring each inch of caramel flesh. Tiffany breathed deeply, letting the tingly pleasure wash over her. Erin lingered on Tiffany’s soft stomach, kissing it all over before moving up to her breasts. She teased and nibbled Tiffany’s nipples, drawing gasps of pleasure out of her parted lips.

When Erin moved up once more, her forehead rested against Tiffany’s for a moment. They both had their eyes closed, soft gasps for breath the only sound between them as their hands rested on each other’s neck.

“I want to serve you, Mistress,” Erin pleaded, her voice a mere whisper.

“I want to see all your tattoos, slave,” Tiffany whispered back. “But you can serve me first…”

Their lips locked, and Tiffany felt blissful excitement spread through her body as Erin’s tongue danced with her own. Erin’s fingers glided down to Tiffany’s wet pussy and started to twirl around to tease her clit. Tiffany let out a moan of pleasure as Erin kissed her neck and shoulder, her body vibrating with her charged arousal. It felt incredible, but she knew how to make it even better.

It took effort to focus, but Tiffany managed to will herself to place a finger firmly on Erin’s forehead.

Erin drew back immediately, and for a split second, looked at Tiffany in confusion before her eyes unfocused and her expression dissolved into blank vacantness.

Tiffany sighed blissfully and grinned at her frozen slave.

“Nice and blank, slave?” Tiffany asked gleefully.

“Yes, Mistress,” Erin replied, her voice flat and void of all emotion.

“Who do you serve, slave?” Tiffany asked as she stroked Erin’s short tufts of hair.

“You, Mistress Tiffany.”

“That’s right. You obey me in all things, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress Tiffany.”

“Hmm.” Tiffany frowned. “You’ve never once called me ‘Tiffany’ before, always ‘Tiff.’ Why use my full name now?”

“It’s more formal, Mistress. It feels more respectful,” Erin intoned, still completely blank as she knelt on the bed over Tiffany’s naked body.

“Fair enough.” Tiffany shrugged. “Okay, so when you’re awake, whenever I snap my fingers, you will feel the same incredible orgasm that you did last night, understand?” she asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Erin responded.

“Good, and for the rest of this morning, whenever you touch me, you will feel that touch upon yourself as well, with as much pleasure as I’m feeling, understand?” Tiffany instructed, a giddy glint shining in her eyes as she did so.

“Yes Mistress,” Erin repeated with identical tone and volume. She could have been a recording on a loop the way she sounded.

“Good. Wake up now then,” Tiffany commanded, positioning herself to sit comfortably on the bed with Erin in front of her.

Erin blinked a couple of times, and her eyes refocused on Tiffany, her face adopting a quizzical expression as she did so.

“You blanked me again,” she stated with wide eyes, her expression a unique mixture of bemused and enticed.

“Yeah, is that okay?” Tiffany replied nervously, a sudden worry that it was somehow out of line creeping into her mind.

“It’s fuckin’ hot is what it is.” Erin grinned, before tilting her head playfully. “Your sudden uncertainty is a bit of a wet blanket on it, but it balances out.”

“I’m sorry,” Tiffany replied. “I guess I’m just new to this, and I’m still not sure what is and isn’t okay…” Why was she so nervous all of a sudden? Something about seeing Erin so blank and helpless just then, and knowing what was about to come, sent a jolt of fear down Tiffany’s body.

“Don’t worry about it, Tiff. I’m the slave, do whatever the fuck you want!”

“But how can I when I’ve taken your control away?” Tiffany argued. “How do I know you really want this? How do I know it’s not too much?”

Erin sighed, not trying to hide her irritation as she leaned back from Tiffany and sat with her arms crossed on the bed. “And my erection’s gone.” She rolled her eyes in disappointment.

“Your what?” Tiffany blurted out in surprise, not able to stop herself from glancing down to make sure she hadn’t missed something important earlier.

“My lady boner!” Erin exclaimed, shaking her head. “My arousal, whatever you wanna call it, it’s just the chick version of a hardon, and it’s gone. I was super fired up just there, especially coming out of trance and realising you’ve had me all blank and helpless, but all of a sudden sexy Mistress Tiffany is gone and unsure apologetic Tiff is there asking me if ‘this is okay’ or ‘was that too much.’ Bleh! Way to ruin a perfectly hot moment…”

“But I was just…” Tiffany squeaked. The confusion was mixing with irritation now. What had just happened? How had the energy in the room changed so dramatically?

“Just what, regretting the enslavement of my mind last night?!” Erin snarled. “Oh no, ethical quandaries! Quick, become all flustered and unsure!”

Tiffany felt her chest tighten as Erin spoke. Anger boiled up within her and her eyes started to water. She didn’t realise her fists were clenched. “So what, I have to be a perfect, confident, sexy Mistress, or you don’t find me attractive at all?” She shot back angrily, feeling heat rush to her cheeks.

“What? No!” Erin squinted in annoyed confusion. “I’m just bummed the mood just plummeted is all.”

“Well it seemed pretty clear that you wanted me to be that specific person, Erin!” Tiffany huffed, crossing her arms and sliding her legs up so they concealed her nudity. “I’m not like that all the time, I need to know if I’m fucking up, because I don’t want to take things too far and hurt you!”

“Right, but you made me into your slave last night!” Erin fired back in exasperation. “And I wanted you to! You don’t get higher on the blanket consent ladder than that!”

Tiffany ran her hands over her face in frustration. “Erin! I’m not just going to assume that I can just do anything I wa—”

“But you can!” Erin interrupted, almost shouting now. She had jerked forwards towards Tiffany, her face now bright red and her own eyes watering. “You fucking can, and I want you to, okay? Don’t you get that?” She saw the look of shock on Tiffany’s face, and her own expression and voice softened in response.

“I mean,” Erin continued calmly, looking off to the side for a moment before staring deeply into Tiffany’s eyes again. “I thought that’s what you understood from last night. I feel safe when I know you’re in control, and controlling me. Last night was the safest I’ve felt in years… I just… when you brought me out of trance just now and were all unsure, I suddenly felt very, very unsafe. I’m sorry I was so bitchy about it…”

Tiffany couldn’t hold back her tears any longer. As she started to sob and sniff, she tried to get her words out anyway.

“I’m… I’m sorry too!” she wept. Before she could get another syllable out, Erin had crawled over to her and had wrapped her in her arms.

“Look, Tiff,” Erin said nervously. “My instinct whenever I see a crying girl is to leg it in the other direction, you might be much better putting me into trance here, I’m pretty useless as I am.”

“No,” Tiffany replied firmly, already feeling her tears ebbing away. “No, this is fine. You’re wonderful, and I’m sorry. I’m still figuring this out. I didn’t mean to kill the mood.”

“No, fuck, I’m the one who should apologize…” Erin sighed. “I’m figuring this out too, and I could be less intense… Less demanding...”

“I don’t want you to not be yourself just to try and please me…” Tiffany remarked, closing her eyes as she rested her head on Erin’s shoulder. She let out a deep sigh, calm returning to her heart once more. They hugged in peaceful silence, their warm bodies pressed against each other.

“Tiff, listen,” Erin said earnestly a moment later, pulling back so she could look Tiffany in the eyes again. Tiffany looked confused, but she listened attentively. “I know I can be rough around the edges,” Erin continued, her eyes glistening as though she might burst into a torrent of tears herself. “But you gotta believe me when I tell you that I want you to help me behave better.”

“Behave better?” Tiffany repeated, blinking several times.

“Yes! Punish me when I’m bad, reward me when I’m good… Control me, guide me, train me.”

Tiffany smiled, biting her lip slightly. “Look, Erin, if you’re trying to get me all turned on again, I have to tell you that it’s, erm, it’s totally working.”

“Ti—iff!” Erin pouted as she whined. “I mean it! Help me not be so abrasive! I made myself act the way I do because I didn’t want anyone getting too close to me, but now I can’t stop myself, and I don’t want to lose you and Alice, Trev and Josh. You guys are different from the assholes I’ve suffered through my whole life. You’re the real deal, and I know it’s just a matter of time before I say or do something epically dumb that will make you not want to be friends with me anymore.”

“Erin, relax, that’s not going to happen,” Tiffany soothed, but when she saw that Erin was just getting more agitated, she added, “Of course I’ll help you. You’re my slave, after all, and I’m going to make sure you behave properly.”

Erin visibly relaxed the moment the words had left Tiffany’s lips. She smiled widely and bowed her head. “Thank you, Mistress,” she purred. “This slave is deeply grateful.”

“Hmm,” Tiffany mused, trying to conceal her own joy. “Well, if you’re grateful now, I wonder how’re you’re going to feel in a couple moments…” Without missing a beat, she snapped her fingers in front of Erin’s face.

* * *

The ensuing sex had been heavenly, and then the shower together a second helping of bliss. When she was trying to get dressed, though, Tiffany had to drop Erin into trance just to get her to stop trying to undress her again. Erin had stood like a mindless statue as Tiffany put on a fresh outfit for the day, and then she delighted in directing Erin to do the same while deeply entranced, the tomboy putting on her clothes from the night before like an obedient puppet.

“I wonder what it would be like to keep you like this all day?” Tiffany said in amusement to herself as she looked over her now fully dressed slave. “Not today, but I’ll have to try it sometime…”

Tiffany glanced at her limbs to make sure everything was covered. Hidden under her skinny dark jeans, black vest top, and thin red jumper, Tiffany could feel the catsuit hugging her skin tightly. It was the same one that Erin had worn two nights previously. It had made Tiffany weak at the knees then, but it filled her with courage now. She was the Mistress. She was in control. She had, through her strength of will and sharpness of mind, enslaved Erin’s body and soul, and it felt good. It still felt completely terrifying and unreal, but good at the same time.

“Erin. When I start to kiss you, you will start kissing me back, and it will gradually bring you out of trance and back to full awareness. Understand?”

“Mm, Yes,” Erin replied in that monotonous voice that Tiffany had grown to love. To her it sounded like her power and dominance manifested. She ran a hand up Erin’s pale cheek and started kissing her cherry lips. Soon, Erin’s lips started kissing her back, and a warm tongue met her own as signals of pleasure once more sprinkled through her mind. Erin’s body began to animate and soon she was running her hands up Tiffany’s body and through her hair.

Eventually, Tiffany broke off the kiss, reluctantly saying, “Come on… We need to make a move before we lose the entire day…

“Mmmmm. Are you sure you don’t want to trance me and wake me up more?” Erin slurred dreamily. “I don’t think I can go back to regular waking up now…”

“Tempting as that is, I don’t want to still be in my room having not seen a glimpse of the sun all day, Erin.” Tiffany rolled her eyes as she watched Erin’s sleepy face awaken fully.

“Oh relax, Tiff!” Erin half laughed in return. “It’s still early afternoon…”

“Your definition of early afternoon is stretching all the boundaries I know of it…” Tiffany replied as she led the way through to the apartment’s small kitchen. “Oh, hey Hannah!” she added brightly when she saw her roommate sitting at the tiny table that covered almost one full wall of the cramped space.

“Tiff! Hi!” Hannah said shrilly, as if she’d been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. “And, umm, Erin. Right?” she added, her surprised expression almost cracking into outright terror as Erin weaved her way into the kitchen behind Tiff.

“How are you?” Tiffany asked, trying to hide her concerned frown. She had expected some kind of reaction from Hannah after last night based on what Erin had told her, but not the panicked worry that seemed to be suddenly consuming the short redhead.

“Oh fine fine yes fine look I’ll give you both some space in here I just thought I’d get some study in early but I came in here as I hadn’t seen you both come out and I thought when you did you’d want the lounge and—” Hannah had frantically gathered up all her study notes and was about to lunge past Tiffany in a frantic bid to escape.

“Woah woah woah!” Tiffany exclaimed as she held up her hands and blocked Hannah’s narrow escape path. “Hannah, it’s okay. In fact, I’m glad I caught you. Erin wants to apologise to you about last night.

“I do?” Erin looked confused momentarily, but when she saw Tiffany’s sudden intense glare, understanding dawned on her. “I mean, I do!” she blurted out. Glancing awkwardly around the kitchen for somewhere to lean, she eventually settled against the sink and took a deep, steadying breath.

“I’m sorry about last night, Hannah,” Erin expressed in a calm yet shaky tone. Tiffany could feel Erin’s discomfort from across the room, while she herself felt pride at the effort Erin was making. “I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. I wanted to be alone with Tiffany, but I could have gone about it in a much nicer way. So, umm, yeah. I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.”

The apology hung in the air for a moment. Hannah closed her eyes and took a deep breath and then smiled gratefully at Erin. “Thank you,” she said warmly. “I was pretty freaked out, it made me super uncomfortable, but if Tiffany likes you, you must be good.”

“Well, I wouldn’t go that far!” Erin chuckled. “But I’m sorta hoping she’ll rub off on me.” Erin looked at Tiffany just then, her eyes shimmering with deep longing and gratitude.

“So are you two like a couple now?” Hannah asked, reanimating and bouncing on the spot excitedly as her eager gaze switched back and forth between them.

Tiffany’s heart leapt in sudden surprise. “Uhhhh…” was all she managed to utter as her mind raced. Were they a couple now? On one hand, she’d had more sex with Erin in the last 48 hours than she’d had with the last two girls she’d dated. On the other hand, every intimate aspect of their relationship had been in the last 48 hours, and in that time she’d also made out with Alice and been fucked by Josh with everyone else helping at the time. Would her and Erin be exclusive now? What about the plans she had drawn up for using the Algorithm on various people in her life? Would she be abandoning that now? She and Erin probably needed to talk about this…

But that in itself was a problem. Erin clearly preferred that Tiffany take the lead and decide everything to do with them, but did that include whether or not other people became her slaves? She felt so instantly unsure and lost, but she knew sharing that with Erin would freak her out again. Who else could she talk to? Who did you go to when you needed to talk about enslaving minds, conflicted feelings, and the nuances of dating all in one entwined topic? She had to say something, but what if Erin was in a completely different place? What if this slave and Mistress thing was one thing, but she didn’t want to be a typical couple otherwise? It was dizzyingly confusing, but Tiffany was saved by Erin speaking first.

“So yeah we haven’t really talked about that yet...” Erin uttered in a deliberate tone to convey the awkwardness. “I mean, as you can see by Tiffany’s panicked thinking face, she doesn’t know what we are yet.” Upon hearing this, Tiffany felt herself blush furiously. She took some solace in the observation that Hannah was currently doing the same.

“I dunno, call us a work in progress.” Erin winked, her voice more upbeat sounding now. She looked between the two roommates who were both frozen in embarrassed silence and loudly clapped her hands together, startling them both.

“Right!” Erin shouted. “Abrupt topic change! Hannah!” She suddenly turned and pointed to the frightened looking redhead. “Have you had lunch yet?”

“N- no!” Hannah squeaked in reply.

“Great!” Erin grinned, spinning round to Tiffany. “Tiff, I can only imagine you’re as hungry as I am.”

Tiffany nodded slightly, still trying to calm herself down but still feeling her cheeks burning red. She watched as Erin started rummaging around the kitchen, enlisting Hannah’s help as she started chopping up veggies and measuring rice. Tiffany felt her anxiousness fade as Erin made smalltalk with Hannah, and before long, Hannah was rambling away like an unstoppable force about which Disney films are still most relevant to modern culture, and why it would be better to have five seasons to account for the slushy transition between winter and spring.

At some point, Erin delivered a mug of tea into Tiffany’s hands while Hannah was stirring the food and excitedly proposing that the Illuminati still existed but used golf clubs as their front.

“Thank you,” Tiffany mouthed silently to Erin. Her slave merely smiled lovingly and kissed her tenderly before turning back to help Hannah. Tiffany felt a warmth in her heart and a longing on her lips that she’d never experienced before, and she held onto that feeling while the food was being cooked.

They all ate together, Erin and Hannah doing most of the talking, with Tiffany pitching in now and then. When they had finished eating, Hannah politely excused herself, announcing that she was meeting a friend for coffee and study. A few minutes later, she called a cheery goodbye as she left the apartment, leaving Tiffany and Erin alone.

They exchanged a look in silence. Erin bit her lip and hungrily looked Tiffany up and down. Tiffany shook her head with a knowing smirk on her face.

“I know what you’re thinking, Erin…” Tiffany said slyly.

“Yes…” Erin grinned, nodding as she slowly approached her Mistress.

“No…” Tiffany shook her head while biting her lip, her eyes locked on Erin. “We can’t just have sex all day and do nothing else…”

“Sure we can…” Erin purred as she closed the gap between them. “What do you think the weekend is for?” Her hands started roaming Tiffany’s body as she kissed her neck. Warm sticky pleasure washed through Tiffany’s mind, silencing her attempts at protest into welcoming gasps. Erin’s hand deftly unbuttoned Tiffany’s jeans, and within moments, her slender fingers were caressing Tiffany’s clit over the thin catsuit.

“Holy fuck, you’re wearing the catsuit!” Erin gasped in delighted surprise, the mere knowledge of it making her expression more hungry than ever.

“Mmmmm, yes,” Tiffany responded raspingly. “It was going to, Oooh! Be a surprise… for, mmmmm, later,” she managed to say, surrendering to the pleasure pulsing through her.

As Tiffany moaned in erotic bliss, Erin joined in, experiencing the same sensations as her Mistress. Something about Erin’s touch just seemed to demolish any illusion Tiffany had about her self control. She had previously decided that after food they needed to clean the apartment before they did anything else, but now her thoughts were being pushed aside by the arousal flooding through her stimulated nerves.

“Let this slave serve you, Mistress…” Erin moaned into Tiffany’s ear. “Let me make you cum again and again and again.”

“Yes… Oh fuck yes…” Tiffany barely managed to utter the words, her breath being drawn from her under Erin’s skillful touch. So what did it matter if they had more incredible sex before they got anything done? She should enjoy her slave and stop worrying… She should enjoy having Erin completely under her control…

Except, was she really the one in her control here?

“Erin… stop…” she gasped, barely above a whisper. Erin either didn’t hear her, or ignored her as she stuck her tongue down her throat instead. Tiffany found herself returning the kiss, finding it so easy to be swept along in the throes of passion. But that wasn’t being in control…

“Erin, stop for a minute,” she said more clearly now, escaping Erin’s lips for a bare moment.

“No…” Erin murmured between kisses on Tiffany’s neck and shoulder. “This slave needs… to serve…”

“Slave, I said Stop, NOW!” Tiffany snapped, a sudden burst of commanding energy radiating from her. Erin almost jumped in surprise and pulled away to look at Tiffany with complete confusion. Her fingers no longer stimulating her sex, Tiffany felt a slither of focus return to her.

“Kneel,” Tiffany instructed softly. Erin’s expression instantly fell into one of strong reluctance. She hesitated, and looked like she was trying to find the right words of protest.

”Kneel,” Tiffany commanded more assertively this time. With a sulking expression, Erin sank to her knees and looked up at Tiffany with a resentful pout.

“I can see we still have some work to do with your response to commands…” Tiffany said as though she were telling off a puppy. “And when it is and isn’t time to serve me in that way. Now, what do you say?”

“God it’s hot when you take charge…” Erin muttered up, her expression turning to cheeky defiance now.

Tiffany slapped Erin across the cheek so quickly it surprised even her. She instantly felt the urge to apologise profusely, but she held onto the memory of earlier and just hoped that Erin was okay with it. Her heart pounded in her chest and she fought back panic, determined to stay in control and in a place of confidence this time.

“I said…” she enunciated, staring down at the shocked Erin with zeal in her gaze. “What. Do. You. Say?”

“I’m sorry, Mistress,” Erin quickly replied. “I’m sorry I was disobedient, Mistress. I won’t do it again. I’ll be a Good Girl. Thank you for correcting me.”

“That’s better,” Tiffany said, still holding onto her stern expression. “Now, you’re going to strip down to your underwear, wash all the dishes in here, and then clean my entire apartment until it’s spotless. Then, and only then, are you allowed to touch me. Understand?

“Yes, Mistress,” Erin replied obediently

“Now, are you going to be a good girl and obey all of that without complaint, or do I need to program you in trance? I’d rather not have to, but I will if needed.”

“I’ll be a Good Girl, Mistress. I promise,” Erin replied solemnly.

“Good girl.” Tiffany smiled, running her fingers under Erin’s chin and enjoying the shudder of affection Erin reacted with. “Well?” she added. “What are you waiting for?”

She watched keenly as Erin stripped down as commanded and obediently got to work. Tiffany’s arousal returned as she stared at Erin’s ample ass, enjoying the satisfied feeling of knowing her slave was doing her dishes. All those fantasies about controlling minds, all that time spent reading stories online and exploring hypnosis communities… Nothing could have prepared her for how horny and powerful she felt knowing she was making her fantasies real. More than once she walked up behind Erin to whisper sweet praises to her slave for being so good. And on the last occasion, she let her own hands wander, slipping her fingers into Erin’s dripping wet pussy and stroking her to orgasm as she finished washing the last few plates.

The next hour was spent studying on the couch, occasionally looking up to see how Erin was progressing. The devoted slave attacked her goal with single minded determination while Tiffany tried to make headway reading through her half hearted notes and starting the essay they had to transform into. Really she wanted Erin to be on her knees, eating her out the entire time. But this domestic servitude was more for Erin than for her. Erin wanted to be trained, and acts of service was something Tiffany greatly enjoyed. Now… if she had a second slave, one of them could be servicing her apartment while the other serviced her… There was an interesting thought.

It wasn’t long before Erin came and knelt before Tiffany.

“I’m finished, Mistress,” the hardworking slave announced respectfully.

“Well done, slave.” Tiffany smiled down at the kneeling Erin. There was still glistening sweat on Erin’s brow. “Wait here while I inspect everything.”

“Yes Mistress,” Erin replied. She watched longingly as Tiffany left the room to make a quick tour of the flat.

“Fucking hell, Erin, the place looks amazing!” Tiffany exclaimed as she re-entered the lounge. She sat down on the couch in front of her kneeling slave and sighed happily, looking around the spotless room.

“Thank you, Mistress. I’m glad you like it,” Erin said with a relieved smile.

“Time for your reward, I think,” Tiffany said suggestively, inviting Erin forward with a motion of her finger. Erin almost squealed in delight as she clambered on all fours towards her Mistress. Just before she reached her, though, Tiffany held her hands up, stopping Erin in her tracks.

“Good girl, much better.” Tiffany smiled. “Okay, so this part,” she motioned to Erin and her still clothed body, “This is happening either way, but your real reward is that you get to decide what we’re going to do for the rest of the evening. And yes, that includes spending the entire time having sex.” Tiffany grinned. She’d had enough of a break now that she felt ready to go for at least another five rounds.

“Thank you, Mistress.” Erin sighed happily. “As it happens, I do have an idea for us this evening.”

“I’m all ears,” Tiffany replied, leaning forward.

“When I was cleaning your room, I came across your notepad page of all the people you want to put in trance,” Erin said with a devious expression. “You’ve gotten the first person on your list completely under your control now… So I figured we could go and see about the next person…”

Tiffany’s heart leapt in a mixture of fear and excitement upon hearing that. She remembered vividly who was second on her list.

“Alright,” she said excitedly. “We’ll do that.”

Erin beamed up at her, waiting patiently for Tiffany to permit her to once more touch and kiss her all over.

“But first…” Tiffany grinned, raising her hand. “This.”

She clicked her fingers once more.