The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alice in Broad Street?

(ds fd mc mf)

Broad Street, the center of her area, has a history of successful female pimps. She was the latest. Her bitches were hard working, loyal and obedient and she didn’t use drugs or violence to achieve this. All the other pimps were men. The men’s bitches were controlled with drugs and violence. They had all uneasily coexisted for a good few years now. But Alice has just forced her way in. Alice was a pimp. Alice’s bitches were hard working, loyal and obedient and Alice didn’t use drugs or violence to achieve this. Can they coexist?

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

Alice in Broad Street?

Two of her bitches were dead. They were killed the previous night while they were working Broad Street, the heart of her business area. She had immediately sent Carlos and Mig to deal with the bodies, which they had done. So, no problems with the police then, but the situation remained. She had questioned her bitches when they reported after their shifts (their memories were phenomenal, but only she knew this) and quickly had a specific car right in the frame. The license plate didn’t register with her, but there were two men in it which was unusual. And one of the men sounded like one of Michael’s soldiers. Michael ran his bitches at the other end of town and she had had no trouble with his operations up ‘till now. Each operator had his/her area and for the past few years they had respected each other’s territories. She certainly didn’t want to expand, because she knew she couldn’t expand much further using her methods, although that was a closely held secret.

She sent out feelers all over town, seeking to discover who did it, or what has changed recently. And she quickly got word back that Michael had disappeared and someone called Alice was running bitches in his area. Another female? She felt instantly on the defensive. Up ‘till now she was the only female pimp in town, having taken over from Mistress Karyn and continuing a long line of female pimps in this area. This area seemed to attract them.

Was Alice attracted to this area?

How long had this Alice been a player?

So her bitches went out on their next shift on the alert, knowing there was trouble. But she sent out five of her soldiers to watch over them.

Nothing untoward happened that night.

Nor the next.

Nor the next.

But a lot happened the next night. She lost five bitches and two soldiers. They lost six soldiers. Soldiers were far more expensive to maintain than bitches and good ones weren’t so easy to source, so she was up in this exchange with whoever she was exchanging with. And what she kept secret from everybody, was her soldiers were almost as cheap to run as her bitches. So, she was way up in the last exchange. Her bitches and soldiers would continue to work.

But it was still bad for business.

It didn’t look good.

Looking good is important. Ask any of her bitches.

More information came in from her feelers. This Alice just appeared, took over Michael’s operation and then had teamed up with Gregor. Their operations had combined and were working as one operation, although each controlled their own bitches. Normally, such a shift in operations would take a while and would be accompanied by blood and everyone would have known about it. But that didn’t seem to have happened this time, unless Alice and Gregor did all their negotiations in secret. Gregor wasn’t that smart. Therefore, Alice was.

Another day brought more information. She had obtained a picture of Alice taken from a camera phone. And she now knew this Alice worked a different operation to most. Alice’s bitches weren’t ruled by fear and addiction like the others. This Alice used something else to gain total obedience from her bitches. Just like she did. She thought she was the only one. At least the only one around here. She assumed this Alice was like her. Now it seemed safe to assume Alice knew all about her.

She discovered she knew some of Alice’s bitches and was impressed. There were bitches there she couldn’t use. Their minds were just too strong. But Alice had converted them in no time at all. She didn’t like this. Not only that, the sheer numbers of conversions in the timescale Alice had was frightening.

She had been reclusive while this action was going on around her. But now, she was going to have to get out there and take the initiative. She called Suzee in and gave her her instructions. Then she made a call to an acquaintance. An acquaintance who had contacted her a while ago now with a proposition. A proposition she had politely refused. She was always polite to powerful people. But she had always worked alone and didn’t see the need for any collaboration.

Now she did.

She was going to explore it this time. This time with a cold war on her hands. A cold war that could, no would, explode at any moment. She knew the value of the wait. She had used it herself. It confuses the enemy and makes their soldiers bored. Having soldiers out day after day with nothing to do wears them down. Makes them lax. Makes them easy. Her soldiers were better than that, but still, there were limits.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith came within the hour and quickly assimilated the problem. “I can’t help personally,” she said, “but my board can. They know people. Do you want me to go ahead with this?”

“How long will that take?”

“I can make a call now and let you know.”

She thought for a while, for form’s sake. She already knew she would accept.

“A representative will be here in two hours. I can’t help anymore, so I’ll get back to the hotel.”

As she was leaving, she turned round and said, “By the way, this is a freebie. Just to show you what we can do.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith nodded her head in salutation and left.

It took two hours and seven minutes (she was checking) for the representative to arrive. They went into her lair. Once there, the representative put her finger to her lips and took out an instrument of some kind then walked around the room with it.

“All clear,” the rep said. “My name is Sonia Watkins. I have a bare overview of your problem, so please explain it in detail. And if you try and control me again I’ll walk out. You will not like what will happen if you try to stop me walking out.”

She gave a quick smile. “Consider that a test. Sit down,” she said, sitting down at a table on the other side of the room to her throne-like chair. She proceeded to tell Sonia Watkins the whole tale.

“So, Alice is the real enemy but Gregor is fronting the operation. Is that your reading?”

“Yes.”

“Why doesn’t Alice simply take Gregor over? Do you know?”

“Probably because his mind is so tough. I don’t think I could do it. Maybe she thinks the same? That doesn’t mean he’s smart though. He’s wily, but all he really has is violence. That’s all he ever uses.”

She nodded. “That makes sense. And the others will be watching to see what happens. They’ll be looking for any weakness they can exploit.”

“Yes.”

“Does Gregor have any females he’s close to? A wife or a mother perhaps? Someone he’s fond of?”

“His ex is dead. An accident apparently. It looked like he was really fond of her. But it wasn’t love. He doesn’t know the meaning, literally. He has a trophy wife though, Keyarra Benson. Married her a month after Maria died. I can’t say he’s close to her, but she is his property and she’s stunning. He’s proud of that. He also has a daughter from his first wife he dotes on and she’s the one he’s closest to loving. She’s at college normally, but she’s here during the break. She’s a little Madam. And, before you ask, she’s too strong for me. I’ve already tried. The trophy wife is not as hard but she’s hard enough. It would take me a few days in close proximity, but that would start a war and I don’t want that. Not over her, anyway.

“Do they, or Gregor, know you tried?”

“No. I can be discreet when necessary.”

“Good. Do you know the movements of these two women?”

“Yes. I’m having them watched as a matter of course. Just information received though, so it’s a day or so old usually. I don’t have anyone on them specifically. I know their typical routines.”

“Do you know how strong Alice is with her talent?

“She’s stronger than me. I probed some of her new bitches and I recognized a couple of them as ones I can’t control, because I’ve tried before. That is I can’t control them in the timescale Alice appears to have. I would need prolonged regular close contact to control them. Also, I realized Alice is controlling them the same way I do.”

“Right. Can you think of a reason Alice doesn’t just come here and control you?”

“The only thing I can think of is she doesn’t know my strength. I can easily control a bitch if she’s already been controlled and her controller has left for some reason. The bitch must understand she’s on her own though. Otherwise I can’t. If Alice has probed any of my bitches, she’ll get the same, which gives her no information at all on my strength. So, Alice doesn’t have any detailed information on me. She’s being careful.”

“OK, Alice doesn’t know your strength exactly, so she’s using Gregor as a front to attack you. She’ll want you dead then. And soon I think. Also, at a guess, it looks like Alice just waltzed in and took over Michael’s operation before she learned about you. Then she partnered with Gregor in order to get you out of the way. I wonder why Gregor isn’t more cautious though. It should have been obvious to Gregor what she did to Michael.”

“Yes. That’s an accurate assessment as far as I know. And Gregor is confident in his own abilities. Excessively so. He’ll be thinking he’ll make her one of his bitches when all this is over.”

“I see. That’s interesting. You are exceptionally good at this. It’s a pleasure working with you.”

She inclined her head in thanks.

“Can you bring both the trophy wife and the daughter in now? And if you do, can you ensure Gregor won’t know until tomorrow?”

She thought. “Yes. Gregor’s all business nowadays and is often out all night. Making deals he says. And I know he will be incommunicado to everybody from two this afternoon. He’ll be rearranging the territory to suit after I’ve been taken out. He’ll want to get those negotiations out of the way first to avoid possible blood if events take them by surprise and they react instinctively.”

“Do you know where Alice is?”

“No. I expect she’s in a safe place and guarded well. She’s too new to have set up any feeler system to get news. So I wouldn’t expect her to learn about us having Gregor’s daughter and wife any time soon. She’ll probably find out when Gregor calls her for help.”

Sonia Watkins smiled. “So, we have the next few hours to clear this up then.” She took out her cell and requested the delivery.

“What about Alice?” she said.

Sonia Watkins pursed her lips. “I’m in the area to check on this Alice for my own reasons. She could have been someone I’m after, but she’s not. She is a cousin of some sort, but I don’t think they even knew about each other. You won’t be able to control her easily, will you?”

“No.”

“I thought not. We have two options for Alice. Alice Mary Travistock’s her full name by the way. The ideal way is to take her, convert her then show her off. You can’t, but we can. However, our methods will take from two weeks to, maybe, four. Can you hold your own during that timescale? Remember, Alice will be out of the picture, so any agreements they make with Gregor won’t apply.”

She thought. “No. Even with Alice Mary Travistock,” she savored that name, “out of the way, things have still changed. I’ve lost bitches and soldiers. If I don’t respond soon, the others will think I’m weak and will start encroaching within days. I will win against any one of them, but not if they combine forces.”

“How probable is that? That they combine forces, I mean.”

“Very. Once they see me losing personnel, they’ll all want a piece. My area is very profitable and they all know it. They’ll want some of it for themselves and they’ll want to stop the others getting it, or too much of it.”

“Pity. It would have been ideal to make Alice one of yours. So, it’s obvious. Alice is my problem. I’ll deal with her tonight, as speed is essential.” She smiled with anticipation. “On a personal level, I like this option very much. You deal with Gregor and make sure the others keep their distance. I’ll show you how.”

“Now, do the bitches all wear similar clothes? I mean even Alice’s.”

She looked surprised at the question. “There’s a basic outfit, high sharp heels, usually on thigh high boots, although there’s a fair variation on that. Stockings, sometimes fishnets. Very short miniskirts or tight pants with easy access. A tight bustiere to show cleavage. A short, fitted jacket of some kind, usually leather. All color coordinated. There’s also a branding of some sort, usually a tatt, it doesn’t have to be an actual brand, somewhere obvious, to show who she belongs to. Usually they wear a fair amount of piercings, ears, bellybutton and nose are the favorites. All topped off with glistening wet look lipstick, bright eye make-up and blusher. Why do you ask?”

“I’m going to dress similarly. Do you have any outfits here?”

“Yes. I always keep some for emergencies,” she said opening a closet and showing the range.

“This qualifies as an emergency, don’t you think?” Sonia Watkins said, checking the clothes for size. She quickly chose one and folded it neatly, placing it in her holdall. “Now, what would you do if you found a renegade working close to your bitches?”

“I’d take her in and process her. I can easily control anyone who’ll prostitute herself voluntarily, for whatever reason.”

“Yes, that’s what I thought. Have you any indication Alice will do anything different?”

“I don’t know for sure, but I assume she’d do the same.”

“Good. A technician will come with the delivery. He’ll show you exactly what to do and how.” She smiled. “I’m certain you will have no trouble with it.”

Sonia Watkins explained the plan in precise detail. Ms. Watkins was certain the timescale, although tight, was doable. She nodded in agreement.

Sonia Watkins took her leave then, saying, “Thank you for this opportunity to show what we can do. If you want to make this collaboration permanent, call Mrs. Valentina-Smith at the hotel.”

As soon as she was alone, she arranged her squads to collect the trophy wife and the daughter. Then she called Suzee and amended her instructions.

The delivery arrived soon after. Two large packages, which had to be manhandled by two men each. They were accompanied by the technician who introduced himself as Graeme McDonald. He offered his hand, which she took, after at first wondering what was happening. She couldn’t remember shaking hands with anyone before. She still had a hard grip though.

Mr. McDonald looked around the whole space and decided on a suitable room. Then he had the workers open the packages and assemble them. They quickly assembled a sling-like swing recliner, with a metal back that curved into two sections at one end. It was covered with straps. The men quickly found the rafters and securely connected this apparatus to the ceiling so that the metal base swung on chains from the frame around it. Now it was obvious that a body could be lain on the metal base and strapped in. The curved ends would be for the legs – to secure separately. The arms and legs would each be secured by rope from the wrists and ankles to the top of the frame. It was an ingenious idea for it gave easy access to the vagina or penis and the ass without putting any weight on the wrists or ankles. The plate could be easily adjusted to allow for a multitude of scenarios.

The second package turned out to be a simple wall mounted collar. That was securely attached to the wall at a low height.

Once assembled, Mr. McDonald told her it would be easier to demonstrate rather than say how to use the equipment.

She called for Sheela, who, cocky and bored, click clacked in on her heels. After being told to obey the man, she stripped, as per his instructions, and was placed on the frame very quickly. Then Sheela was removed and Mistress Jenna’s soldiers were called in to practice this maneuver. It was designed to be easy and it only took them a couple of tries to get it down perfectly.

Then, with Sheela once again strapped on the equipment, and no-one else in the room, Mr. McDonald asked her to make Sheela unconscious, which she did. Then he explained the complicated stuff to her.

She called for a taxi when Mr. McDonald and his team left because he left her the limo they came in. The limo with tinted windows. Mr. McDonald’s driver stayed with her and the limo.

The two unconscious captives were delivered soon after. Acting on instructions she had the trophy wife locked naked into the wall mounted collar, which was set so low she had to be kneeling. A ball gag, locked in place, prevented her from making any loud noise. Her arms were free.

The daughter, also naked, was attached securely to the frame.

Once everything was ready, she OK’d the recovery injections. They both emerged from unconsciousness at about the same time, bemused and confused.

She immediately probed the kneeling trophy wife without success. So she talked to the daughter.

Smiling, she said, “Hello Trixie. Your father has been naughty and I have to teach him a lesson. He’s going to see you and Jade here,” she indicated the trophy wife in the corner, “working for me as street bitches. He’s going to see that tonight.”

“My name’s Rebecca you bitch,” Trixie answered, predictably.

“You know, I had a little bet with myself you would be more original than that. After all, you’ve had the benefit of an excellent education. Can’t you think of something a bit classier? Or are you a street whore already?” She nodded to Rhoda, who was standing ready. “Ten, I think, Rhoda.”

Rhoda proceeded to use a cane on Trixie’s bare ass. Trixie’s legs were spread up and out and access to her ass was no problem. Trixie tried to take it stoically, but she broke after six. This wasn’t sexy pain.

The wheals showed immediately on Trixie’s ass. Technically, it wasn’t necessary to do it this way, but time was tight and this part was working on Jade anyway, who had a full view of everything. Mistress Jenna wasn’t into inflicting pain for pleasure, but, needs must.

Trixie was horrified at how quickly she had broken. But her spirit was still strong. She composed herself and waited for what came next.

“Now, I have a little mantra for you Trixie. Take note now, I don’t allow disobedience. You say …

My name is Trixie.
I am the property of my owner, Mistress Jenna.
I always obey my owner, Mistress Jenna, immediately.
I never question my owner, Mistress Jenna.

Now you say your mantra, Trixie.”

“Fuck off you bitch. My name is Rebecca Millicent Cook. You can’t turn me like this.”

“Another ten, Rhoda.”

Trixie’s tears started after the second stroke this time.”

Mistress Jenna strutted round the immobile Trixie after the strokes. On the way round she quickly noted Jade’s face. Jade’s eyes were round and she was shaking.

Good.

She tried a quick, gentle probe into Jade. She still couldn’t get through, but it was different. Jade’s mind felt softer somehow. She felt she could actually wade through a lot easier now, but not in the timescale she had.

Quickly resuming with Trixie, she positioned herself directly facing the bitch and smiled.

“Can you feel them?”

“What?”

“The probes we stuck on you when you were unconscious. Can you feel them?”

“No. What probes?” Trixie wasn’t so certain of herself now but she was still nowhere near the right state.

She picked up her cell and brought up a particular app. “The probes that let me do this,” she said as she touched the button.

Trixie screamed and her whole body spasmed. It lasted less than a second but it was profound. Sweat instantly appeared all over her body.

She sent a quick probe again into Jade’s mind and felt it yield further. Not enough though, but getting better.

“I can do that any time I want. Isn’t it good? It doesn’t affect the bitch physically at all. I find it a great boon. Don’t you wish you had this for those bitches you had?” She smiled at Trixie. “I’m positive you dealt with them personally. People like you have to. I bet you wheedled your father incessantly to have some of his bitches to control. Didn’t you?”

Trixie was still shaking. She didn’t even attempt to answer. She just stared at her, wide eyed, mouth open, breathing hard.

“Well. You are strong Trixie. I’ll give you that. And I don’t have all day. So, I’ll let Rhoda take over the boring stuff.”

“Rhoda! Zap her every time she doesn’t say her mantra. I’ll be back sometime to see what’s what.”

She walked out of the room and sat on her throne-like chair and began checking her messages. She quickly became engrossed and ignored the screams from the other room. None of the bitches paid the screams any mind either.

Rhoda was less talkative than Jenna. She simply said, “Say your mantra.” And when Trixie didn’t, Trixie got zapped and Trixie screamed.

After about fifteen minutes, Trixie said, “My name is…,” but couldn’t continue. She was zapped and the process started again. No machine could have been as impassive as Rhoda.

Jade looked on terrified. Nothing had happened to her yet, but she knew it was coming. She didn’t know how she would cope if she didn’t obey. She didn’t want this. She hadn’t hurt anybody in her life. All she wanted was to live in style and she was very willing to pay the price for that. And very insistent she had the chance to pay that price. She could be extremely determined when she knew what she wanted. Now it was too expensive. She wanted out. She already knew her mantra and was saying it in her head, ready for the moment Jenna, no, Mistress Jenna, would ask her. She wouldn’t hesitate. Those screams penetrated to the center of her being. She couldn’t stop them. She had her hands free, but the only thing she could do is put them over her ears, which didn’t help at all. The questions and the screams still penetrated. She was shaking, terrified of what would happen to her. She would do anything to stop that. She was totally and utterly helpless and she knew it. She would be her slave. She would work the streets for her. She would do whatever it takes.

Eventually, after half an hour or so, Mistress Jenna returned and immediately sent a probe at Jade. It was as if Jade had been one of her bitches for years. No resistance at all. Mistress Jenna smiled and took her. She called Lacey, and pointed to Jade, then returned to her throne, calling for Richard.

Seconds later, Lacey came followed by Jade, who looked like she was somewhere else.

“Look into my eyes, Jade,” she commanded gently.

Jade looked.

“You work for me Jade. You love working for me. You will do anything for me Jade. You are a prostitute working for me Jade. You love working the streets selling yourself. You will do this thing you love for me. I make it possible for you to work my streets Jade.

The words sunk into Jade’s mind and overwrote what was already there.

“Look at my ring Jade. See the big red stone?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Look at the big red stone Jade. It’s cloudy isn’t it? But it will clear Jade. It will clear, Jade. You want to see the stone clear, Jade. You want to see the stone clear, Jade. When it clears, the instructions I’ve already given you will be permanent, Jade. Your instructions will delete everything that was there before, Jade. You will remember your past life, Jade. But your memories will be of another person, Jade. You will not understand why you did the things you did then, Jade. You will only understand obedience to me, Jade. Only me, Jade.”

As Mistress Jenna was saying this, Jade’s mind slowly absorbed the meaning behind the words and replaced all the meanings presently in her head. And the progress of this conversion was indicated by Jade watching the red stone clear before her eyes. When it was totally clear, Keyarra Benson left and only Jade remained.

Now there was no resistance. Nothing there to even offer an alternative opinion. Jade became Jade. Jade was Jade. What else was she? She belonged to Mistress Jenna. She always had. She would always do anything for Mistress Jenna. Absolutely anything. No qualifications there. She wanted nothing more than to obey her owner, Mistress Jenna.

“I love you Jade, so I’m going to give you something. Something precious. You’ll love your precious thing, Jade. It will mean everything to you. Because of your precious thing you will happily obey me for the rest of your life.” She pointed Richard out to Jade. “Go and suck him off, Jade. Do a good job, Jade. Do a good job and I’ll give you your Precious. You will love your Precious, Jade. You will live for your Precious, Jade. Do a good job on Richard here and you will have your Precious, Jade.”

She stopped and waited. Jade’s pupils were enormous. It took a few moments now for instructions to enter Jade’s consciousness. Mistress Jenna knew that and allowed for it. Eventually Jade turned and walked towards Richard. She knelt down at his feet and undid his belt and zip. She gently removed his impressive erect cock, making sure it didn’t catch, even slightly, on the zip. She kissed the bell-end, gently blew on it and then gently licked it. Her tongue gradually swirled its way down the shaft. She was slow and methodical and experienced. Eventually, she took the cock in her mouth and began the job proper. She still took her time, expanding Richard’s pleasure enormously. Finally he came. He shook and shouted and jizzed into her mouth. She swallowed it, making a great show of the process. Eventually she looked up at him from her kneeling position. Her face was pleading and jizz was leaking from the corners of her mouth. Richard gasped and said, “Hell yeah,” to Mistress Jenna.

“Impressive indeed Jade,” she said. But what did you get out of it?”

“I obeyed you Mistress,” replied Jade simply and honestly.

“Oh I think you can do better than that, Jade,” she said knowing full well what was going to happen.

Jade’s eyes opened wide. “I can’t do any better Mistress,” she said, tears immediately flowing down her face.

“Not that Jade,” replied Mistress. “I mean you can do better by taking pleasure from the act itself, and not just from obeying me. Do you want that Jade? Do you want so much pleasure that time stops? I mean literally, Jade. Do you want to know more pleasure than you can ever know again?”

Jade’s eyes were wide. The tears were still there, endearingly noticeable on her cheeks. Her mascara had long since been ruined and had run below her eyes. Mistress Jenna loved that look. Her pussy throbbed when a new bitch looked at her with those eyes and with this face.

“Go through there, Jade,” she said, pointing to the door. “Find Amos and offer yourself to him. Don’t do anything until he pays you, mind. You need to be able to pay me my due. You do nothing without being paid, Jade. Once he pays you, do what he asks. Once you’ve done that and he’s had his pleasure, you will have your Precious.”

Jade’s eyes glowed and she immediately rose and went into the next room. Mistress heard Jade ask which was Amos and then ask for payment. Jade didn’t need to ask the rates. Jade already knew.

Mistress then waited. After a while, a long while, she heard Amos groan in pleasure. And then, once Amos had orgasmed and she had Mistress’ money, Jade orgasmed as well. Loudly. ‘Jade will have to stop that,’ she thought.

“Back here Jade”, she said. Jade was quickly there. She looked at her. She penetrated her mind. This was so easy now. “You will always have that orgasm Jade. You will always have that orgasm whenever you take my money and whenever you pleasure your John. Always Jade. That orgasm is my gift to you Jade. You will always live for your next orgasm, Jade. Your next orgasm will be the best one of your life, Jade. Always, Jade. Your last orgasm is gone, Jade. You lost it, Jade. You need it back, Jade. And it’s there for you to take back, Jade. It’s there Jade, whenever you earn my money, Jade. And you earn my money by being paid and then giving your John his orgasm, Jade. That’s how you get your orgasm back, Jade. That’s always there for you, Jade. That’s my gift to you, Jade.”

She paused, allowing Jade’s mind to return enough to the here and now before she was out of it for hours, then went on. “But Jade, you can’t ever cry out when you orgasm. All your orgasms must be silent, Jade. Otherwise you won’t get your orgasm, Jade. Earning my money and orgasming your John and then not getting your Precious just doesn’t happen, Jade. You won’t let that happen, Jade. You will never let that happen, Jade. You will always get your Precious, Jade.”

Jade’s mind slowly returned to the here and now. She blinked and looked down. “Where are my clothes? It’s nearly time for my shift.”

“I have a job for you Jade. I got you some clothes. They’re in there,” she pointed. “Go and get dressed, Jade. Now.”

Jade checked out the clothes from the bitches’ closet and chose a complete set for herself. She applied her make-up, bright eye make-up, glistening wet look lipstick and blusher. Then she tied her hair back in a tight pony tail and click clacked back to her owner.

“Come with me Jade.” She took Jade to the room where Sheela now lay naked on top of a table. She gave Jade specific instructions and told her to practice until she got it right. Then go back to her and Trixie.

Jade practiced.

She went back to see to Trixie. Rhoda was still working on Trixie, who was now reciting her mantra. She waved her hand at Rhoda who stopped her ministrations. Trixie was left panting and terrified. She probed. It was better. It was like treacle now, not the absolute barrier it was. This process was working. But Trixie was a far harder nut to crack than Jade. She knew Trixie would comply but it would wear off quickly once Trixie was alone, even for a short while. Trixie was her father’s daughter all right.

She talked to Trixie. “Well Trixie, say your mantra to me.”

“My name is Trixie.
I am the property of my owner, Mistress Jenna.
I always obey my owner, Mistress Jenna, immediately.
I never question my owner, Mistress Jenna.”

She noted the sweat rolling off Trixie. She walked around Trixie, trailing her finger across Trixie’s body. Trixie didn’t react to this. But she felt Trixie’s mind reacting. She’s foxing, she thought. This is deliberate. But I knew that anyway.

Jade strutted in with the mask. “Say hello to Jade, Trixie. She belongs to me.” No reaction. Trixie just stared at Jade. “Say hello to Trixie, Jade. Tell her who you are and what you are.”

“Hello Trixie, I’m Jade. I’m the property of my owner, Mistress Jenna.”

She smiled. “Isn’t that good Trixie? Your step-mother belongs to me now.” Trixie continued to stare at Jade. “Put the mask on her, Jade, and connect it up.”

Jade fitted the mask over Trixie’s face. Trixie was too far gone to put up any resistance. But she watched suspiciously everything Jade did. Once fitted, Jade added some drops of amyl nitrate into the receptacle in the mask and Trixie started to breathe in the fumes. She knew what it was and started to take shallow breaths. Jade then strutted to Trixie’s stomach and suddenly pushed on it hard. Trixie exhaled and then inhaled deeply and automatically, taking in the drug. She relaxed at once.

“Good work, Jade,” she said, fixing on the strap-on Sonia Watkins had left her. She waved at Jade to keep the amyl topped up while she filled the dildo with the artificial semen/drug mix that came with Ms. Watkins’ package. She didn’t know what the drug was, just how to use it, how to inject it, how to gauge the effects and to watch out for its very limited shelf life.

She attached the dildo to a small discrete motor which was already affixed to her strap, making her look like a stereotypical dominatrix. Waving again to Jade, she said, “Lube her well Jade. She’s going to need it.”

She talked to Trixie while Jade complied. “Ever been fucked up the ass, Trixie? Some bitches love it. Some hate it. Which type are you now? It doesn’t matter ‘cause my bitches all love it, so you will as well.” She smiled arrogantly at Trixie, who just looked back at her through the mask. That look had contempt all over her face, despite the drug relaxing her. She smiled and pressed the tip over the well-lubed asshole. “Let’s see which type you are Trixie, shall we?” She gently put some weight behind her dildo, which slipped in easily until it reached the sphincter. But the drug was working well, and all it took was a small bit of force and she was through. She gently forced the dildo all the way in and then retracted, but not all the way out. Then it was pushed all the way in again. Then retracted, but not all the way out. She replayed the ancient dance getting more and more forceful.

Once she was close to full force, she probed Trixie again. No improvement. The treacle-like resistance was still there supplying Trixie with more than enough fight to keep this up all night.

She applied full force at last and as the dildo was rammed in, the pump activated automatically, injecting the drug laden artificial semen deep into Trixie’s guts with appreciable force. Trixie felt it and gasped. She wasn’t expecting that, even while still knowing exactly what would happen.

She continued to thrust at full force for another five thrusts, applying the substitute semen on each one. And then she stopped and looked at Trixie. She was looking for a flush around her tits and groin, and it developed mildly in both places as she watched. Trixie felt a warmth in her tits and pussy. A warmth that developed into sexual heat. Trixie gasped, her eyes wide.

She attempted another thrust into her brain. It was easier but not enough. Again as predicted. So, as taught, she went into the second stage.

She got Jade to remove the mask and position herself right in Trixie’s sightline. As instructed, Jade started reciting the mantra to Trixie. Jade smiled at Trixie. “Now you say it Trixie.” Trixie looked right at Jade. She was still defiant, but something had changed inside her. She now knew they would win. She would literally become one of Mistress Jenna’s bitches. Her property. But Trixie still fought, from force of habit if from nothing else. Trixie tried to stay silent, but she wasn’t allowed any respite. As soon as Trixie didn’t say anything, she was zapped by the neural net, then, before her screams and shakes died away she was being fucked by that dildo. Each time she received five ejaculates and each time the flush returned a little stronger. And each time, soon after the fifth ejaculate Jade told her to repeat her mantra.

It only took four goes for Trixie to start reciting her mantra. But she was slow in moving from the first to the second stanza, so the process was repeated. Trixie tried to keep a count, anything to distract from the pain and the sexual heat she was increasingly experiencing, but she quickly failed.

Eventually, when Trixie performed adequately, the zapping was removed from her training. She ended up delivering her mantra and getting ass-fucked and the drugged ejaculate thrust deep inside her. She started to like it. It began to fill her mind. She wanted nothing else. She wanted to orgasm. She needed to orgasm.

After thirty minutes or so, Mistress Jenna attempted another mind thrust. This time she almost overbalanced because of the ease in which she raped Trixie’s mind. She was so used to Trixie’s mental resilience, she was unconsciously preparing her body for a physical thrust, so, when resistance was eliminated, her body lurched forward. She smiled as she recovered her balance. She was in. Trixie was wide open and the future was more secure. There were still things to do, but she was back to her supreme confidence levels.

She checked the time. Well within the projected timescale she was given. She was starting to suspect they knew her better than they should. But there were things to do now. She’d deal with that later.

She received a text from her chauffeur saying Suzee was dead. Three bullets in the head. He recognized the shooters as Meynard and Elvan, Gregor’s soldiers. Gregor’s top soldiers. The ones he always travelled with. She texted back instructing him not to dispose of the body but to bring it back here.

Trixie got her clothes next and was finally conditioned to the heights of orgasmic pleasure. Pleasure so great Trixie couldn’t wait for the next one. Each orgasm she had was the best ever. And, she learned, the next one was better than that. Trixie lost her peripheral thoughts and thought only about the next orgasm.

Trixie learned on Richard that she could orgasm through her pussy, through her mouth and through her ass. Then Mistress Jenna taught Trixie the second greatest lesson of all. From now on, all her orgasms, the orgasms she now needed on a regular basis, could only be had after the partner had orgasmed. It didn’t matter how long it took, or how he wanted it, or how stimulated and desperate she was, she could only orgasm after her John.

Once that lesson was learned and assimilated deep into her brain, Mistress Jade taught Trixie the best lesson of all. Along with not being able to orgasm until her John had orgasmed, now she learned that she also couldn’t orgasm until she had received Mistress Jenna’s payment for these services. And, as part of this final lesson, she learned she was only the custodian of this money. It wasn’t hers. It belonged to Mistress Jenna.

Trixie learned the beauty of Mistress Jenna’s system then. Obviously the money belonged to Mistress Jenna, but Mistress Jenna didn’t want the onerous duty of buying everything her bitches needed to do their jobs. So Mistress Jenna took the first $400 each night and then let the bitch keep 10% of the rest as her own. That was, Trixie learned, so the bitches didn’t slacken off. They were kept on their toes. They needed clothes, make-up, shoes and boots, perfume, jewelry, condoms and all the paraphernalia of their profession, as well as food and accommodation. And who better to obtain that than the bitch herself. Trixie immediately recognized the genius of Mistress Jenna in dreaming up this arrangement. It was so obvious once she was told. But she could never think up such a system. She was so proud to belong to a Mistress who could dream up such things to help her.

Mistress Jenna was in her limo, her new limo, the one provided by Sonia Watkins, with her new temporary driver, also provided by Sonia Watkins. Some of her bitches, the ones without her brand and who had dressed appropriately for the casino, were keeping her informed of the pimps’ meeting’s progress by text. Her spies only reported what they saw from afar so she didn’t have any specific information about what the pimps were talking about. But she didn’t need any special powers or technology to know that. They had been gambling, drinking and making deals. Making deals with the appropriate parties, divvying out her bitches and territory. And now the deals were struck and the gambling was over. This was done carefully and took time.

She was informed when the pimps’ meeting broke up and that most of them, including Gregor, headed straight for the exit. Consequently she was driving by when they emerged. Her car parked outside the entrance and she wound down the blacked out window. She smiled at the group and said, “Hey Gregor. We need to talk. Get in.” Gregor looked nonplussed. He looked around at his group without saying anything.

“You’d better get in, man,” said Dickie (another pimp) who pushed him forward. “You work out if she’s dead yet and when she is, come back and we’ll talk.” Dickie turned around and walked back in, followed by the rest of the pimps and their associates.

“Come on in Gregor,” she said. “Look, I’m all alone here. You can bring your heavies to protect you as well. I won’t wait all day.” Gregor knew the rest had all heard this exchange, so he told his soldiers to go back in and wait. He took his two favored lieutenants along with him. They each sat in the clearly delineated rear seats available, facing her. No words were said as they drove off, but as soon as the darkened window was back up, mechanical arms came to life and wrapped round the three men and tightened them on to the back seat. As soon as that happened, secondary mechanisms emerged that gripped each individual arm and leg, preventing them from accessing their weapons or kicking out. Padded plates rotated down to position themselves at each side of each head, then closed in to the heads to keep them immobile. These padded restraint plates, were equipped with speakers in order to quieten any panicked guest and were to be used in conjunction with the automatic syringe that had the ability to inject through the seat into the ass. But this time, they were simply used to immobilize their heads.

She sat in the center, facing them. She smiled at their faces when they were immobilized. “Don’t worry gentlemen, you won’t be harmed in any way.” She tried probing each of them, for form’s sake, but no dice. “No questions, no negotiations, no talking gentlemen. We’re simply going for a ride. But don’t worry, not one of you will be hurt, or harmed in any way. You will be released at the end of the ride and you will be free to go on your way and to do as you please.” She smiled again. “Isn’t that nice? I do have a few things to say though, and you will listen.”

Outraged, Gregor opened his mouth to, well, become vocally outraged. But he didn’t get the chance. As soon as his mouth opened wide enough, a ball was automatically whipped round faster than he could think and was inserted in his mouth. The two guards looked on impassively via the mirrored partition separating Madam Jenna from the driver.

“Calm down Gregor.” She cocked her head and raised her eyebrows. “Do you have trouble with reality, Gregor? It certainly looks like it. Your muscle don’t. They’re still and calm. They’ve already tested their bonds and know they can’t get out. Now they’re simply waiting for an opportunity. And that’s the wise thing to do. They haven’t opened their mouths yet and that’s wise as well. They’ve seen what happens if they do that. You do look funny.” She smiled then opened her eyes and mouth as an inspiration struck.

“You know, you look so funny, other people will enjoy it as well.” She opened a control console and pressed a button. You’re now being recorded Gregor. Don’t you think your friends and family will love seeing you like this?”

She was silent for a time while the car drove on into the night. Then a voice came into her earpiece. She started talking again. “I want you to see what I have accomplished here Gregor. We’re around my area now. I’ve had it for years. Happy years, for me at least. And I like to think for you as well. But you’ve changed, Gregor. I was happy to go on as we were. The odd exchange, but nothing that couldn’t be handled with words and a little trust. Pity that changed when you had Suzee killed.” She looked at his face. “You don’t know Suzee?” She’s the one I sent out in my other limo. The one you normally see around. Suzee looks uncannily like me. Is that what it was Gregor? Did you think she was me? You know, we could have overcome things up ‘till then. Yes a few bitches and soldiers were lost, but hey, that’s business. But Suzee, well, that was too much for me. I don’t like that Gregor.”

She waited a while to let that sink in. While they were waiting that while, the car slowed to a stop. She downed the window and spoke to the bitch there. “Fetch Jade, Anna,” she said. Jade appeared very quickly. “Get in Jade,” she ordered. Jade entered and sat next to her.

“Recognize her Gregor?” Gregor looked and did a double take. It was his wife. OK, his trophy wife, but he bought her fair and square. She looked very different now, tits on show as well as her pussy and the tarty make-up that so wasn’t her, but it was her. His eyes opened wide and he struggled to speak, but only inarticulate sounds and drool came out. “Nothing to say. OK. Let’s see what she can do, shall we Gregor?” She reached over and removed Gregor’s wallet. Opening it, she removed a twenty dollar bill and gave it to Jade. “He wants a blow job, Jade.”

“An extra ten dollars gets you your blow job without a condom lover,” Jade said seductively. Another ten dollars was removed and given to Jade.

Jade returned to the commercial attack. “Another ten dollars gets you to see me swallow it,” Jade seductively added. Jade got the additional ten dollars.

“No more Jade,” she said. “The way he’s situated, that’s all he can physically receive at the moment. Perhaps another happier time.”

Jade got on her knees before him, exposed his cock and proceeded to give Gregor value for money. It took a while because Gregor wasn’t really in the mood, but Jade was good. After a few minutes of physical and verbal dexterity, his cock stiffened and Jade had something to work with. Still, it took a lot longer than the average. But he eventually came in her mouth.

He tried so hard not to come, but Jade was an expert. He looked daggers at Mistress Jenna, which she took as a compliment.

Jade then looked him squarely in the eye, opened her mouth to show the jizz there and swallowed it in front of him, making the action sexy. Jade then licked her lips and quietly shook for an instant, her eyes disappearing up into her head. After which, Jade sat back down and reverted to the age old whore’s expression of total boredom.

“Now Jade, what about these other two gentlemen? Do you think they want you to suck them off as well?”

“Of course Mistress. But I can’t just take their money. They must give it to me.”

“Oh, allow me, Jade.” She repeated the procedure for the two soldiers and Jade performed her duties a lot faster on them. Each time, after they had finished, she turned her head up to face her client, opened her mouth, showing the jizz there, then ostentatiously swallowed it, opening her mouth again proving she had swallowed it. And each time she quietly orgasmed in front of them.

She smiled at them maternally. Looking at Gregor she said, “It’s good to know your wife has a good solid vocation in life, isn’t it Gregor?”

Gregor struggled against his bonds. But that was because he didn’t know what else to do and he had to do something.

The car slowed down and stopped. “You’d better get back Jade. You do have a quota to fill.” Jade obediently exited the car and they watched her get out, stand up straight and look up the road, looking for the important thing, her next John. She had already forgotten all about them. They drove away to the end and made a circle then returned to Broad Street heading the other way.

“Look over there boys,” she said, indicating with her head which way to look. They could just see as they passed. “Jade’s got herself another date already. She’s going to be a good little earner for me, that’s for sure. Of course, the average lifetime of a bitch in this area is about five years. So I wonder how Jade will be after that?” She sounded concerned. Gregor made sounds and struggled again.

The car slowed again, then stopped. She opened the window and told the girl there to get Trixie. “You’ll love Trixie,” she said. “Just fresh in today. She’s raw around the edges, but she’s got youth on her side. I’ll break her in very quickly. In fact, as I said, I just took her today and she’s already ready for the streets.” She whispered to Gregor, “She needs the experience, and there’s no substitute for fucking experience than fucking a lot of men every night is there, Gregor?”

Gregor wailed when Trixie got in. He recognized her at once, despite her altered appearance and clothing. She smiled at Gregor in anticipation, “Recognize her Gregor? She belongs to me now. And she always will until her dying day. She’ll be fucking men on Broad Street until she dies, Gregor. And you’re going to be her first customer.” She whispered to him, “I’ve kept her pristine so you can be the first,” she confided. Of course, once she leaves she’ll have to meet her quota like the rest of my cunts. If she doesn’t she’ll be punished like the whore she is. You agree with that, don’t you Gregor? That’s the way you run things I’ve heard. I do the same. It’s only natural isn’t it? If you didn’t, they would just take advantage and demand stuff like food and warm clothes and medicine and other frivolities. Its better this way,” she said nodding gravely to Gregor as she agreed with herself. Gregor had tears running down his cheeks.

She removed forty dollars from his wallet and gave it to Trixie. “Your John wants a blow job, Trixie, without a condom and he wants to see you swallow it. Now show him what you can do.”

Trixie enthusiastically did as she was told. Gregor had just shot his load, but he was notorious for being able to shoot multiple loads a night and Trixie was about to prove it. His mental resistance was high but his body had other ideas and he eventually came. Trixie showed him his jizz and swallowed it, showing her sexy face as she did so then showing him her empty mouth and then silently orgasming, her eyes rolling up into her skull.

“Now there are these two gentlemen, Trixie,” she said, giving Trixie the payment from their wallets. Trixie performed on them as well and they both came, despite their efforts not to.

Eventually they let Trixie off at her station to begin her life’s work. Mistress Jenna said in her soft, concerned voice, “To be truthful Gregor dear, I’m concerned about Trixie already. You took so much time in that casino, Trixie is now way behind on her nightly quota. I’m afraid I’m going to have to punish her. After all, I don’t allow any exceptions. You do understand Gregor dear? If I make one exception, my bitches will just take everything they lay their hands on. We do have to use whatever means to keep our bitches in line, don’t we, Gregor? I’m sure you understand and won’t hold it against me.”

They all knew Trixie would always belong to Mistress Jade now. Gregor knew that and now knew he had lost his daughter. His daughter was dead now. This Trixie was just a whore working for the Jenna Bitch. In his head he articulated the capital letters on her name. The Jenna Bitch. He had Alice as a partner. Trixie might be lost but Alice would deal with The Jenna Bitch. He was certain of that. Alice had said so and he believed her. He believed her then and he believed her now.

Gregor then had another thought, one that raised his spirits again. He had Alice on his side. Alice can do what Jenna can, but better. He’d just ask Alice to return Rebecca to him. He almost smiled but managed to hold it back. He was not without guile. He very rarely used the whip, it stripped the flesh from the bitch’s back and stopped her working for days, but he would on The Jenna Bitch when he got his hands on her.

They stopped back at the casino, where she let them out, without their weapons or wallets. Their reputations got them back in and Gregor rejoined his fellow pimps. The soldiers sat on a separate table close by. Their looks and attitude got them silence and privacy on both tables. Gregor had his phone out and was repeatedly trying to get through to someone, but obviously to no avail. The pimps were all sat round a table way back in a corner where they could see everything without difficulty. Blake broke the silence by saying “Look who’s coming now.” They looked and saw Mistress Jenna approaching them. She was on her own and her whole body language stated she was in charge. The others allowed this for the moment. They wanted to know what had changed before they decided on anything.

She smiled at them. “Good evening gentlemen. Isn’t it a bit late for business, even for you?” She got a few murmurs from the rest and malicious stares from Gregor. “I’ve taken the liberty of arranging for some of my bitches to come and entertain your troops. Please feel free to instruct yours not to participate if you’re worried. Nobody did, not even Gregor. They all knew their soldiers would be on their guard. Those bitches would be searched before they got anywhere near the soldiers’ tables.

They saw her bitches approach the soldiers’ tables and start to mingle. It was nothing, just normality for most of them, until the cries rang out. Two soldiers were now standing and shouting to the bitches. One soldier calmed everyone down and pushed the bitches away. Then he looked around and obviously came to a decision. He herded the bitches over to the pimps’ table.

When there he said to the table in general, “These,” referring to the three bitches, who were all staring at the ground, not looking into anyone’s eyes, “belong to Maynard and Elvan.” Seeing blank looks he clarified. “They’re Gregors soldiers. His top soldiers. These bitches are the wives and daughters of Gregor’s soldiers. It’s not right. Make them go.” He was afraid of the bosses, but here and now it was obvious he was going to stand his ground. This had shaken him, and by inference, had shaken the rest of the soldiers.

“Oh dear. I was just trying to give you all a good time darling,” she said. “Didn’t you know? Those soldiers tried to kill me earlier today. They put a few bullets into my car. Now I can’t let that go unnoticed, can I? And note, I didn’t kill the soldiers. After all, they were only obeying orders. But, fair’s fair, I can’t let them off scot free either. Those bitches are mine now and will work the streets for me from now on. That’s not negotiable dear,” she told the affronted soldier sweetly. But if you don’t want to play with them, fair enough.” She addressed the bitches, “Head back to Broad Street and get back to your shifts.” Without a word, they turned and click clacked out of the place, asses swinging as a parting gift, back to their beats.

The soldier was breathing heavily while he watched them instantly obey their owner. He was obviously troubled and wanted to say something, a lot of things, but she was looking at him, looking concerned, concerned about his welfare. She looked at the soldier spokesman. “Now they’ll have to finish their shifts on the streets, but they’ve lost a lot of time here. You do know they’ll still be punished if they don’t meet their quotas? Can’t have slackers can we? Go tell Maynard and Elvan that dear. I’m sure they’ll want to know.”

He thought of his own sister. Eventually, without a word, he nodded, turned and returned to his table. Once there he leaned forward and had a close conversation with his colleagues.

“Now, I think you all need an understanding of the new reality,” she told her ensemble. “Gregor here is retiring as of now. He will be out of town by nine tomorrow, sorry, this morning. That is absolute and no argument will be tolerated.” They looked at Gregor who sat still and said nothing but glared at her.

She was talking blind here. She had no contact whatsoever from Sonia Watkins, just her word. But she was in so deep there was only one way to go now. “I’m taking over Alice’s bitches, which means I take over Rupert Street. That means I have to cross Roscoe’s territory to see to my bitches and that’s not acceptable to anyone. So, I’ll take Ruby Street and Roscoe can have Rupert Street. That’s fair. We’ll both have an easier time and there’s less reason for an unnecessary unpleasant event.” She smiled. No-one was arguing. What she proposed was reasonable and acceptable to all, even to Roscoe. Gregor just sat there, waiting for Alice.

“Did you tell one of your bitches to do us?” Blake asked, looking over the room. She turned her head and frowned, trying to recognize the bitch that was approaching them. A couple of seconds later her heart leapt. It was Sonia Watkins, dressed as a bitch and acting perfectly like a bitch. She was carrying a large black designer bag. Her clothes were the ones she had given her, but her attitude, her face, her walk her whole body language all screamed bitch to everyone there.

Sonia Watkins approached her with downcast eyes, catching the eyes of no-one present. She put the black designer bag on the table in front of Mistress Jenna and whispered instructions in her ear. Mistress Jenna listened, stood up, gently opened the bag and smiled. “Well done Sonya,” she said, somehow differentiating it from Sonia. “You can get back to your work now.”

“Who’s she? And where’s her brand?” Asked Blake belligerently.

“Oh, she’s one of my bitches. Not all of them work the streets you know. Sonya’s talents are better served away from the streets. You all do the same, don’t you?” This was a rhetorical question that received no answer. They all had bitches who worked in different areas of their enterprises and not on the streets. But this Sonya looked different. And what had she brought in that bag?

She looked round the table, catching the eyes of every pimp there before putting her hand in the bag and pulling out Alice’s head mounted on a heavy base then slamming it down on the table facing Gregor.

The whole table executed an audible indrawing of breath and all eyes widened as they stared at the head. She looked as well via the mirrored tiles on the wall behind the pimps. She saw Alice had been set in an expression of pure agony. Alice’s eyes were impossibly wide open, her mouth set in an obvious scream. Her whole visage screamed terror. And, Mistress Jenna slamming the head down had activated something inside which caused the eyes to cry what looked like real blood. She was shocked herself and she was expecting it.

The effect on her competition was electric. Eventually they all turned their accusing eyes to Gregor, who sat immobile.

“Your owner is gone now Gregor,” she said while looking at the paperwork also in the bag. “Now a turf war is one thing Gregor,” she continued, but killing Suzee just because you thought she was me makes it personal.” She stared at him, catching and holding his eyes. “Your wife and daughter work for me now Gregor. They’ll work the streets for the rest of their lives. You did that to them Gregor. But you still have to pay yourself. I’ve already said it once, but I don’t think you were paying much attention, so I’ll say it again. You will be out of town by nine tomorrow, sorry, “she smiled at Gregor, “today. And you won’t come back. Otherwise, well the rest of you,” her eyes never left Gregor’s while she said this, ”can watch what happens to Gregor if he doesn’t leave.”

Now she smiled at the whole company. “Oh yes, Gregor, one more thing before you leave.” She held up the paperwork she had been perusing. “These are bank transfers from Alice’s accounts to mine as well as from your daughter’s and wife’s accounts to mine. And this one is very pleasing,” she held up a sheet. “This is the transfer from your accounts to mine, Gregor.” She smiled sweetly at Gregor. “And I’ve taken the lease on your home as well. My people are there now and they’ve found some very interesting paperwork and equipment and recordings already. And a hidden stash as well. So off you go, Gregor. It’s been so nice to know you.”

Gregor stared at her and then, with an effort he broke eye contact and looked at his colleagues. He found no sympathy there. Just enlightened self-interest. Wild eyed, Gregor rose and left without a word.

“So it ends like this,” she said to the dead Suzee lying on the table back at her ‘office’, the face remarkably unaffected by the three bullet holes. The back of Suzee’s head was mostly blown away though. Suzee lay there on the table looking exactly like her. Suzee’s hair had been cut short and dyed black with red highlights to match hers. Their clothes were identical. And without Suzee’s excessive makeup, their resemblance was uncanny. Not that her thralls would care. They would notice though. They weren’t automotons.

“You were always the strong one, weren’t you Jennifer? Remember when we were kids? Remember how you were always that tiny bit better than me? You were that fraction of an inch taller. Your bust just that little bit bigger than mine—when we got them. And you got yours first didn’t you? Your brain just that little bit sharper than mine. And our ages. That was important to you wasn’t it? That seven minutes you had in this world before I managed to be born—that made you feel good, didn’t it? You certainly kept on mentioning it all through our childhood.”

”And your talent. Again, just that tiny bit stronger than mine. But that was enough, wasn’t it? We were sisters until you found you could control me when you were four. Remember that day? I do. That was the day I became you. You discovered you could control me. So I ended up doing everything you wanted. I tidied the bedroom and you got the credit. I did the dishes and you got the credit. I did all your chores and you got the credit. I couldn’t help myself because it was you telling me what to do and what to say. And the funny thing was, I didn’t mind. I enjoyed it. I couldn’t help enjoying it because you told me to.”

”And that went on for years didn’t it? Until your first real lover. Oh, I know he wasn’t the first you fucked, but he was the one you fell for. Fell bad for. Pity you couldn’t control him. He broke your heart didn’t he? And when you lay on your bed, sobbing your heart out, I was free. Free for the first time since I was four. You’ve no idea how mad I was at you when I realized what you’d done. So mad I took you over, there and then. I took you over so hard I swapped our names. Your heartbreak ended then didn’t it? And your crying as well. They ended because I told you to forget him. You did. Instantly. And you’ve been mine ever since.”

”Your problem Jennifer was you were too good for your own good. Good enough not to torture me or humiliate me or anything like that. You didn’t even get me to do all that much for you, but you still did too much to me and not enough at the same time. We were sixteen and taking our exams. Remember? But there was a problem Jennifer. A problem you didn’t even consider. We had the brains but we never learned how to use them. How were you to get us through those exams when an external board was marking our papers? Up ‘till then you manipulated the teachers and anyone who was in your way. And eventually our parents. After all, you had the time to do that didn’t you? Even I can take most people if I see them day in and day out.”

”You weren’t evil at all, Jennifer. You just wanted an easy passage through life. But you failed in that, didn’t you? We both had far too little education. You cheated all the way through. So we ended up with no qualifications at all. Or knowledge. I can just barely read even now. Just our wits. But by then our wits were under my control. I never dared to let you go once I took over. You were always too strong for me.”

”But now I was in control. It’s a pity our parents died when they did. In that accident. And it was an accident. I checked out everyone concerned in my own special way. It was an accident. They do happen Jennifer. What was I to do? We were living off what those people I could control gave us. Not much, but it kept the wolf from the door. Remember the apartment we had – the cheap one in that converted warehouse off Broad Street?”

”We were lucky there Jennifer, remember? Mistress Karyn was in charge then. She would have taken us both, but she was killed a few days later. We were lucky. She left a disorganized mess which I could clean up. And a bevy of bitches who didn’t know what to do. The others couldn’t use them then. It was too soon. And soldiers—the same for them. That was the time I learned how to control such men. I got most of them and set them up again.”

”I’d no education and no experience of learning, but I did learn. And fast. My talent wasn’t enough. If I hadn’t been smart we would be long gone now, both of us. Did you understand that I kept you special? Even after what you did to me. I know you were only four when you took over and you just did what came naturally. I would have done the same. But still, I was so angry when I woke up and took you. That was automatic, but I had to learn how to do it to others. And even then, I couldn’t control too many people at the same time. Still can’t.”

“You know what I’m going to do now? I’m going to accept Beatrice Valentina-Smith’s offer and team up with her and her group. That Alice Travistock scared me Jennifer. And that Sonia Watkins. They’re both stronger than me where it counts. Sonia Watkins doesn’t seem to have the ability, but she’s got something else. I don’t know what, and I don’t want to find out. Alice Travistock was just like me but stronger. There’ll be more like her around. I know that. I want to live Jennifer. I want to live as myself. So don’t wait for me over there. It’ll be a long time if you do. You go on and find yourself. I hope you’re happy over there. Properly happy. I won’t be happy here, but it’s all I have. I hope the atheists are right and there’s nothing, but I’m going to wait a good long time before I find that one out. So go. Go and forget me. We were bad for each other, Jennifer. We don’t need each other. We can both make it on our own. So go Jennifer, and good luck. That’s all I can give you now. It’s all I have for you.”

She instructed a soldier to dispose of the body in the usual way, and another two to dispose of the table, then made the call. She wondered what would happen to her now. One thing she knew for sure. The times they were a changing. She would be dead within the year if she stayed as she was.

THE END