The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You know the drill: If explicit sexual fantasy offends you, stop reading now. This story is fantasy, and the characters, locations, and situations are all imaginary. The activities described in it are not possible in the real world, and the behaviors in it are emphatically not to be imitated by real people. In reality, nonconsensual sex is a crime, promiscuity is dangerous, and young women are deserving of respect, equality, and consideration.

This story is my intellectual property. It may be reproduced for your own pleasure, but do not charge for it or post it on any web site that charges for the privilege of reading it.

College student Alice meets a man who offers her enslavement...and a special kind of freedom.

Alice: Sin Wonderland

Captain Eazy

1

Alice walked through the bookstore to the coffee shop, the straps of her book-filled backpack tugging uncomfortably at her shoulders. God, what a day! Midterms coming up, and she felt completely lost in her statistics class, she was behind with the reading in her lit class, and as for psych—forget it. Might as well drop before she flunked, because she was so far behind—

“Great,” she muttered. Not a seat vacant in the coffee shop, and right now she would kill for the chance to sit down and savor a tall, hot cup of coffee. With cream. And damn her diet, three sugars. She scanned the tables, but no one looked ready to leave. Damn it. She’d have to—no, wait.

She did see one empty seat, at a table for two. But the other chair was occupied. Well occupied, Alice thought, arching an eyebrow: a guy, muscular but not beefy, black tousled hair, good nose, strong chin, wearing a white shirt open to the third button, jeans, and tan desert boots. He was concentrating on a laptop.

As if he’d sensed her stare, he glanced up, flashing a pair of gorgeous blue eyes. They were like sapphires, and probably made her own sky-blue eyes look pale by comparison. Alice felt uncomfortable when he caught her looking at him, and she felt herself blushing. She was really a shy girl for a twenty-year-old. But today she wanted that coffee, she needed that coffee, so she forced herself to nod and made her way over. “Hi,” she said. “Uh, is anybody sitting—?” she nodded toward the empty chair.

“Hm? Oh, no, no, please sit down.” God, even his voice was sexy, deep and faintly accented, though she couldn’t place the accent.

“Thanks.” She swung free of the backpack and stowed it beneath the table, tugging her pale blue sweater back into shape. Well, she didn’t have much shape, she had to admit—a tidy but small bust.

The man stretched and said, “Don’t mention it, unless you want to do me a favor in return.”

“What’s that?”

He held up his empty coffee cup. “I was thinking about going for a refill, but I don’t want to leave my laptop out in the open, where anyone could make a grab for it. And it’s a hassle to shut it down and pack it away. So if you’ll sit there and guard it while I get my coffee, in return I’ll bring you back whatever you want. You get to rest, and I get someone to watch my computer for me. Deal?”

“Deal,” she said. “Unless my price is too high for you. Grande mocha, two creams, three sugars.”

His teeth were so white! God, he looked like a movie star as he smiled. “I think my portfolio can manage that. Back in a moment.”

Alice watched him walk away—good butt, too, she noted, but then she mentally scolded herself. She’d just broken up with on jerk of a boyfriend—she’d dropped in at his apartment and had actually caught him in bed fucking some slut! And now she damn sure was going to be careful before getting into another relationship. Men were so demanding. Jack wasn’t even apologetic when they’d had it out. “Hey, I don’t know her name,” he’d yelled. “She’s just somebody I picked up, but she doesn’t mind giving a little blowjob, so I’d say she’s a better woman than you are, anyway!”

Now she was blushing again, and now the tears she had pushed down days ago threatened to well up again. She opened her backpack and took out Moby Dick, which she was supposed to finish by the end of the four-day weekend that was coming up. Fat chance. She was only two chapters in, and she couldn’t understand any of it.

She’d read one more paragraph when the handsome guy came back. “Here you go.”

She took the hot paper cup of coffee from him. “Thanks.”

He reached in his shirt pocket and dug out two containers of half-and-half, three brown packets of sugar. “They were out of the refined sugar,” he said. “This is the raw stuff. If you’d rather have artificial—”

“This is fine,” she said. “I need the energy.”

“Great,” he said, sitting back down and popping the plastic top off his coffee cup. He took a long gulp, murmured, “Hot! Be careful with yours.” Then he looked back down at the computer monitor and began to type on the keyboard. Long, sensitive- looking fingers, like a pianist’s. A fast typer, rattling the keys like a machine-gun.

Alice dumped in the three packets of sugar, big fat light-brown granules, and stirred the coffee before adding the half-and-half. She took a cautious sip. “Mm.” It was great, jolting and hot and tastier than usual. Maybe it was the sugar. “This is kind of spicy tasting,” she said. “Sort of " another sip. “Mm. Sort of like cinnamon and and ginger, I think. Maybe it’s the sugar.”

The guy looked up. “Hmm? Oh, yes. Maybe. It’s not as refined, so it has traces of different flavors in it. Always tastes just the faintest bit like rum to me.”

Alice felt the coffee sending out waves of delicious warmth inside her. Wow she’d have to stock up on some of that sugar! Before she’d finished half the cup, she felt wonderfully relaxed, almost as if she’d had a few Margaritas, but without the disorientation and wooziness she always felt if she drank. No, she was clear-headed, but fantastically aware of feeling good, of feeling every inch of her body, from the tips of her toes in their battered old sneakers to the very top of her blonde head.

She wasn’t even trying to read Moby Dick any longer. She studied her table partner’s handsome face instead, the high cheekbones, the straight black brows, the strong yet sensitive-looking mouth. She found herself wishing that that asshole Jack would come into the coffee shop and see them together. He was no prize, and if he thought Mr. Laptop here was her new boyfriend, wouldn’t that make him jealous.

“Very good,” the guy murmured. He hit a few last keys. “That just about wraps it up.” He smiled across at her as he powered down the laptop.

“Are you in school?” Alice asked.

He looked surprised. “Me? Good Lord, no! I’m twenty-eight..”

“Oh,” she said, feeling vaguely disappointed that they didn’t have something in common. “I thought maybe you were a grad student working on a project or something.”

He chuckled as he closed the lid of his computer. “No, this isn’t homework I’ve been doing. I’ve been working on my stock portfolio.”

“Oh?”

He shrugged. “I’m afraid I’m sort of filthy rich. And I just got richer last week by thirty thousand dollars, it seems.”

Alice thought she would choke on the coffee she was drinking. She hastily swallowed. “Really?”

“Really,” he said gravely. Then he smiled again, that dazzling smile. “I’m Drax Sinclair, if that means anything.”

“No, not to me. I’m sorry,” she said.

“Yeah, Drax is a horrible name to hang on a kid. Can’t think why my mom and dad did that to me. My friends call me DJ, which I like better, so if you feel friendly, please call me that.”

“I’m Alice Wilson,” she said. “Nice to meet you, BJ—I mean DJ!”

“Sinclair really doesn’t mean anything to you?” he asked, seeming not to notice her slip.

“No. Should it?”

DJ shrugged. “Well, my father was Dr. Daniel Sinclair. He was a professor of biology at the University. Also did a lot of work with the government. He was a biotech specialist. Invented a great many medical devices and held a great many patents, all of them bringing in lots of money.”

“I’m sorry, I really haven’t heard of him,” Alice confessed. “Is he still teaching?”

“Well, no. He’s dead.”

Alice grimaced. “Sorry,” she said again.

“He’s been gone for a few years now. Odd. He and my mom divorced when I was just a toddler, and I hardly saw him for a good many years. My mom and I moved back to Canada, where she was from. I’d just finished my own degree—in business, not biology, by the way—when Dad got in touch and told me he was dying. Liver cancer. Mom had passed on a couple of years before that, so I was his only remaining relative. Dad wanted to spend his last months with me, get to know me, make amends. I had no idea he was rich. He came to stay with me in Toronto, and he died there a little over a year later. Only when they probated his will did I learn how much he was worth. So I came back here to tidy up his affairs. I was born in America, so I had automatic citizenship here as well as in Canada. When it turned out I liked the city, I liquidated dad’s estate and settled down to make the money he left me grow.”

Alice squirmed a little. She was suddenly and acutely conscious of being sexually attracted to DJ. Her nipples had stiffened inside her bra, and she was feeling distinctly damp between the legs. What was arousing her? Money? She was poor enough, but she’d never had a desire to be rich. Was it his good looks? Something, something almost like an odor in the air.

“So what’s your story?” he asked her. He nodded at the paperback book she had put down. “Going to be an English teacher, are you?”

He wasn’t wearing a wedding ring, anyway. “Um,” she said, trying to force her body to behave itself and her mind to focus. “No, I don’t think so. I’m a psych major. On scholarship. My dad’s dead, too. Car accident when I was fifteen. My mom works in a bank in a little town you never heard of.”

DJ held up his cup. “To absent fathers,” he said.

Alice touched the rim of her cup to his. “And to new friends.”

She drained the last of her coffee. “That is so good.”

“Would you like some more?” he asked.

“Oh, thanks. I’d really love to suck your cock,” she replied. Then she felt her face flame. “A second cup!” she yelped. “I meant I’d really love to have a second cup! Oh, God, what did I say?”

DJ looked surprised, but then he grinned. “Little slip of the tongue,” he said. “And the most flattering one I ever heard! I don’t think anyone else heard you, though. Don’t worry, I know what it’s like to be tired out from a long week of school. Some days I wasn’t coherent at all. One more cup of mocha coming up. Same cream and sugar?”

“Yes, please,” Alice said in a small voice. Dumb! She told herself as he walked away. You are so dumb! God, what a thing to say—especially when she’d never done that kind of thing, even though Jack had practically tried to force her! The thought of touching her lips to that—thing—made her gag—except now it didn’t. Now she could imagine herself bending over DJ’s crotch, taking his dick into her mouth, feeling it swell and grow hard—

Moaning a little, she squirmed in her seat.

Stop it, stop it, stop it! My God, he’ll think you’re some kind of female rapist!

He came back with two more cups, and to hide her embarrassment, she put the creamer and the sugar in hers, stirred, and took a big, hot mouthful.

DJ stretched. “I don’t have much of a social life at all,” he said apropos of nothing. “That’s why I come to the coffee shop. Every Thursday to work on my stock portfolio. Every Friday morning just to have a cup of coffee and read the morning paper. I’ll be here again tomorrow at nine.”

Was he flirting with her? Making an offer?

“I’ve got to study all weekend,” she said. “This is our fall break coming up. My midterms start on Tuesday.”

“If you want another cup of coffee, though, you’ll know where to find me,” he said with a smile. “I think you’re very pretty and probably very smart. You’ll do fine on your midterms.”

“Boy,” she said, shaking her head. “You don’t know me very well. I’m the typical dumb blonde. I’ve got like a C-plus average, and that’s all I can hack.”

“Maybe you have inner potential you don’t know about,” he said. “I suppose you have a boyfriend?”

“No.” The word came out fast. “Not any more. We broke up.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay. He jerked me around.”

“Maybe you’re better off without him.”

“You know what? I think I am.”

Oh, God, he had such a great smile .

2

Six blocks to the apartment she shared with Vicki and Dixie, and Alice decided to walk them. Maybe the exercise would take the edge off her weird sexual feelings. But it didn’t help. She felt her nipples rubbing her bra, felt her labia moving as she strode, felt her panties tease her clit inside the tight jeans. Oh, damn it, what was wrong with her?

“Deprived,” she muttered to herself, though she had to admit she didn’t really miss Jack’s selfish fumblings. He wanted to stick his thing into her, shoot his load, then pull out and fart and scratch and go to sleep. Bastard. He never made her come, and often enough she had to finger herself while he snored beside her just to get rid of her frustrations.

Finger herself she picked up her pace, wanting to get back home, back where she could safely, well, take care of a few things .

She had lucked into the apartment at the beginning of the term, when Vicki and Dixie’s old roommate had dropped out of school. Oh, it wasn’t great, but it was cheap. A two-bedroom flat, with the luxury of two separate bathrooms, plus a laundry room, a kitchenette, and living/dining room combination. Kind of shabby, but affordable and handy enough to the bus lines and to the University.

Of course, Vicki and Dixie were sometimes a trial. Well, they were dykes, lesbian lovers who were real slobs and who didn’t mind waking her up at three o’clock in the morning with their moaning and their squealing. They’d tried their moves on her at first, but they were cheerful enough when they found she didn’t swing their way. They had each other, and whatever they could pick up in one of the lesbian bars that dotted the college town.

They’d left a note for her telling her not to wait up—their way of saying they were out looking for some sexual spice, and they probably wouldn’t be back until Saturday or Sunday. Alice sighed and then began to pick up the place. Another thing in Vicki and Dixie’s favor was that they never brought their temporary lovers home. They were too sloppy and lazy to clean up before or after a visit. So Alice spent an hour picking up dirty clothes and dumping them in a pile in the laundry room, then doing two loads of dishes, wiping down the counters, and in general making the place look like a place people, not pigs, lived.

Well, that seemed to do the trick, anyway. She no longer felt like screwing DJ in public. But God, she was suddenly hungry. She raided the fridge and began to eat everything in sight: half a leftover pizza, two boxes of leftover Chinese, a half dozen scrambled eggs, nine pieces of toast, three big glasses of orange juice, donuts, a wedge of cheese—“What am I doing?” she asked herself through a mouthful of food.

She had that weird tingly feeling again. Maybe she just needed an early night of it. She went to her bedroom and stripped for a shower, and as she was getting into the tub, she looked down and blinked.

Were her breasts—larger?

No, she was fully grown. She wasn’t going to develop any more in the bust department.

But—she turned to the mirror over the sink and studied herself. Her flattish bosom did seem to be rounder. And what was with her nipples? The aureoles were darker pink than usual, and puffy, and her nipples, usually flat as pennies, poked out, little nubbins that seemed to be begging for attention.

“All those dirty thoughts,” she grumbled to herself. She got under the shower and let the hot water run over her for a moment, then reached for the soap. She started to lather, beginning with her armpits, and then swept the soap over her left breast—

“Oh, my God!”

Her knees had gone weak, and she almost sat down in the tub. God, what a flash of sensation! She dropped the soap and cupped her breasts with hands already slippery with suds—

Jerking and gasping, she came! She came just from fondling her tits, and yes, they were larger, and now her aureoles puffed out like semi-inflated balloons, and her nipples were hard, incredibly sensitive bullets of flesh—she pinched them—

This time she did sit down in the tub, warm water cascading over her. He knees opened as if of their own will, and as her left hand teased and caressed her tits, her right went to her hot slit. God, her clit, too! It felt bigger than it ever had and—oh, oh, oh! She came from just touching it, jerking her hips up, slapping them back down again, squealing aloud. “Oh, God, I’m coming!”

She staggered from the tub, toweled off, and flung herself into bed. She couldn’t help touching herself here, there, everywhere. She even fingered her asshole, and that made her come, too. She plunged a finger deep into her pussy, drew it out dripping, and sucked frantically on it, tasting her own juices, and that made her come. Again, and again and again, a dozen times, two dozen .

Until at last through sheer exhaustion she faded into sleep and into erotic dreams.

Dreams of, yes, of sucking DJ’s cock .

Morning light woke Alice. She groaned, groggy, wondering how much had been a dream, how much had been

Real.

Real tits! She pushed herself up in bed, staring down in frank unbelief. Her breasts—her 32B breasts—had swollen to at least a 36D! To her, the globes looked enormous—but at least the puffed aureoles and the stiff, jutting nipples now were more in keeping. She reached a tentative hand up and palped her tits. The sensation made her moan, and her nipples throbbed, but it was no longer the sharp, demanding sensation of last night. She could, um, handle this . Alice pushed herself out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. Standing naked, she stared at her reflection. Her hair was a mess, because she’d gone to bed with it wet, but her tits—wow! Huge on her frame, but perky, firm, pliant. DJ would just die when he saw these .

She frowned. Wait a minute. How had this happened? What was going on? The Tit Fairy didn’t just bring a girl a great rack. Had DJ somehow caused this?

Alice took another shower, forcing herself not to fondle her way to another climax. She toweled off, blew-dried her hair, and got herself into some sort of shape. Her old bras were hopeless. Hell, she didn’t need one. These beauties weren’t sagging! She found a comfortable, soft old blue cashmere sweater and pulled it on. Mm, nice, look at those perky nipples showing through. Wicked.

She pulled on panties, jeans, and socks, and then got her shoes. Check the time...8:15. A few minutes on her makeup, a little extra care. Hmm. The little bump that spoiled the line of her nose looked smaller, somehow. And her eyes were brighter, too, her teeth whiter. What in hell was going on?

She swung out of the apartment house at 8:30. Swung was the word. For the life of her, she couldn’t keep her hips from swinging in a sexy rhythm as she walked, couldn’t help the bobbing of her breasts. Oh, the sensation as the soft cashmere caressed her nipples! She was getting wet down there again just from walking.

DJ was in the bookstore, up front, holding a copy of the Wall Street Journal. She bounced up to him. “Hi,” she said.

He smiled at her. “Well, hello. So you want a cup of coffee?”

No, her mind screamed. I want you to stop doing this to me! This isn’t nice! But she heard her voice purr, “Actually, I could really go for some breakfast if you’re available.”

“Sure,” he said. “What do you want to eat?”

She leaned in close. “Your cock!”

Where was the blush? What a horrible thing to say! Something a slut might say, but not a nice girl, not her, not Alice! Some little part of herself deep inside her mind was screaming at her to get a grip on herself.

“I think that could be arranged,” DJ said. He paid for the paper and then offered her his arm. “My apartment is quite close.”

She giggled and leaned into him as they walked, feeling hotter and hotter. Down the block and into a swanky condo building, past a smiling doorman and past a concierge’s desk, past the bank of elevators, to a little private elevator that operated with a key card. DJ took one from his wallet and swiped it. “Express elevator,” he explained. “To the penthouse.”

As soon as the elevator doors slid shut, Alice kissed DJ hard, her tongue invading his mouth, probing. She felt his hand cup her ass, and she shivered in anticipation, even as that small part of her mind shrieked, “What are you doing!” She ignored the voice inside and boldly reached down to find DJ’s cock inside his jeans.

Oh, God, he was huge! She felt the throbbing heat through the denim, and her own temperature shot up. The elevator stopped, they came out practically glued together, and he unlocked and opened a solid walnut door. It was hardly closed before Alice had ripped off her sweater. “Look,” she said. “Look at these!”

“Very nice,” DJ said with a smile. He cupped her breasts in his hand, then leaned over. Slyly, he flicked his tongue over one nipple, and shuddering, crying out, Alice came for the first time that morning.

But not the last.

They headed to the bedroom, shedding clothes. Both were naked when they toppled onto his king-sized bed. He lay back and whispered, “Be my guest!”

Alice starting kissing his mouth, moved down to his neck, then to each of his nipples, lingering, making him wait, while her hand fondled the incredible shaft of his cock, nine inches long, so thick, so wonderfully thick and hard, just for her. She flattened her glorious breasts against his rib cage, slid slowly down, savoring the friction of her nipples against his skin. Her hand cupped his balls, heavy with semen, swollen with lust. She brought her face down to the enormous head of his cock.

Oh, God, I’ll throw up.

But she kissed it, felt its smooth texture beneath her lips, sniffed its intoxicating tang. She saw a clear drop of fluid glistening at the slit, and she felt proud that she had caused that, that her attention had drawn that droplet of precum to the surface. Carefully, she touched the tip of her tongue to it.

“Mmmm like like cinnamon and..and ginger,” she panted.

Like the coffee.

Oh, she was aching. She pressed her pubis against his leg and ground her clit against him. Eagerly, she lapped the surface of his glans with her tongue, marveling at the smoothness of it, giddy with the taste. Then she parted her lips, stretched her jaws and took the head of his cock in her mouth.

Not so bad! In fact, she came at the thought of what she was doing, came with muffled whimpers. She sucked and began to bob her head, fucking his cock with her mouth, feeling it force her lips wide apart but loving the feeling. When she tried to force the whole thing into her throat, he gently stopped her. “All the feeling in a man’s cock is in the head and just below the ridge of the glans,” he said simply. “Concentrate on that.”

“Mmm.” She did, increasing her rhythm, sucking harder, pulling away to lick and swipe her tongue around and around. She felt his balls tighten even more, felt him arch his back. He was going to come.

She was going to make DJ come! She felt special, gifted, privileged!

He groaned and said harshly, “Want me to come in your mouth?”

“Mm-hmm!” She wanted it badly, as if it were life itself. She did not dare take her mouth away now.

His cock jerked, thrust, bucked, and suddenly gushed with scalding cum. It filled her mouth, jetted out from the corners—he must have shot out half a cup of semen! But it tasted—

It tasted wonderful! It sent those tingles through her whole body again! She swallowed again and again, felt the heat surge down to her stomach, then radiate out. Oh, God, she loved giving head, she loved sucking cock! She sucked harder, trying to coax more liquid out, then bent down to nibble and lick at the white drops that had come to rest on his balls and in his pubic hair. Greedy as a kid, she began to masturbate his cock, stroking it, willing him to come again—and he did! She directed the white jet into her hungry mouth, plunged her lips down again, sucked, sucked, and sucked some more.

At last, panting, she realized that his cock was going limp, soft. “No,” she said, despair in her voce. She frowned, hearing a slurred, drunken whine that she hadn’t intended. Drunk? Cum-drunk, maybe? “Don’ make me stop now. I—I wanna fuck!”

“We will,” said DJ, pulling her up and cradling her in his arms. “Later. I promise. But now you’re going to sleep.”

And just like that, she did.

3

For what seemed an eternity she sank into the velvet depths of sleep. Some frightened part of her wanted to nudge her dreams into nightmare country, but every huge shadowy monster became a glorious rampant cock, every slithering snake a river of cum. In her dreams, she gloried in cum, she bathed in it, she breathed it, swallowed it, filled herself with it.

Alice came awake very gradually, aware that she lay in a stranger’s bed, a big bed, and that a soft sheet covered her naked body. Her arm stung a little, and turning her head, she saw an IV bag hanging beside the bed, its tube running down to a needle in the inside crook of her arm. “Wha—wha?” she asked, her voice groggy, softened by sleep.

“It’s all right.” She felt a rush of relief. DJ was there, wearing a white terrycloth robe, looking down at her. DJ was to be trusted absolutely. He would protect her. He was to be honored, to be trusted, to be obeyed. She watched him withdraw the IV line with expert, practiced movements. “Very good,” he said. “You took the whole liter. How do you feel, Alice?”

“Horny,” she muttered, giving him a sleepy smile.

He threw back his head and laughed. “Yes, I expected you would. We’ll take care of that soon, darling.” He reached down and yanked the sheet away. “What do you think of your body?”

Muzzily, Alice looked down at herself. Her tits were still big, still 36D, but the skin had become somehow smoother, darker, as if she had a really good tan. The aureoles were a wonderful brownish-salmon color, as were the jutting nipples, now as big as the tip of her thumb. Alice raised farther up in bed and said, “Oh!”

Her pubis was hairless, as smooth as a child’s. She ran a hand over her stomach, over the mound of love. Smooth, soft, incredibly soft, and perfect. “You—you shaved me?” she asked.

He shook his head. “No. I just don’t care for body hair in women, so I arranged for all of yours to be reabsorbed into your body. You’ll never have to shave your underarms or legs again. And you no longer have the little scar on your tummy, or the chip in your front tooth, or any imperfection at all, really. Feel your clit.”

“Ohhhh .” She rubbed it, feeling it swell, marveling at how large and springy it had become, how incredibly sensitive.

“Open your legs and show me your pussy.”

Obediently, Alice spread her legs and reached with both hands to open herself to him. The flesh beneath her fingers felt delightfully slippery.

“You see what else you have lost?” asked DJ. When Alice didn’t respond, he said gently, “Your inhibitions.”

He told her to relax, and she did, a little disappointed that he had not taken advantage of her lewd invitation to fuck her. Something buzzed around in her mind. She frowned. Where was that small nay-saying voice? It had faded to a whine like a mosquito’s zing. “What did you do to me?” she asked.

“Nothing I haven’t tried on myself,” he said. “I’m going to be completely honest with you, Alice, and then I am going to make you an offer. You might have guessed by now that I am not in fact a businessman.”

“No?” she asked.

“No. I told you that my father, Daniel Sinclair, died of cancer some years ago. He was sixty-eight at the time. That was a lie. I am Daniel Sinclair. I am seventy-one years old.”

“You can’t be,” she said.

“Oh, yes I can. Let me explain. My field, when I worked at the University, was biotechnology, and I specialized in nanotech. You know the term?”

“Molecular sized machines.”

“I knew you were intelligent. Yes, precisely. The military sponsored my last big project. They led me to believe they were developing nano-robots, nanobots they called them, to repair wounds. Actually, as I discovered rather late, they were trying to create nanobots to control people’s minds. However, I did make the discovery. More, I even designed the nanobots—but I put the rest of my team on such a wrong trail that they’ll take ten years or more to get anywhere close to my findings.

“Well, I wanted out. But you don’t walk away from the secret outfit that was behind my project. You die in harness—or they kill you. Fortunately, I have considerable expertise in computers and in certain other fields. Patiently, over a whole year, I created all the records that would tell people I had been married and that I had a grown son in Canada. Lies, but very well documented lies.

“Then I used my nanobots to give myself what appeared to be a fatal case of cancer. The University hospital diagnosed it. I retired to die. Went to Canada to be near my son. Can you guess what I did next?”

She couldn’t help grinning. “You’re smart. You had a lab set up in Canada, and you made your nanobots, didn’t you?”

“I did indeed. And I injected myself with them. They cured my ‘cancer,’ but they also rejuvenated me, made me young and handsome and strong. Now I have a virus- sized nanobot in every cell in my body. They keep me from aging, they let me modify my body almost at will—you seemed to enjoy the enhancement I did on my cock.”

“Oh, yeah,” she sighed happily.

“I established my alter ego as my own son, being careful to choose a role that would keep the nanotech project boys from being interested in me. Even my fingerprints, even my DNA is different now. I remade myself. Now, after two years in this city, I’m sure that my identity is foolproof. And I am very rich. You see, the nanobots also make me smarter.”

“They were in the sugar,” Alice said. “That first cup of mocha.”

“All right,” DJ said. “Yes. You see, though all my life I’ve had a very active libido, actually I never had much fun. Never married. Never had a steady girlfriend. Always temporary couplings with prostitutes, very unsatisfactory. I want someone now to share my life. I actually stalked you, you know. I paid the woman you caught with your lout of a boyfriend, arranged it so you’d walk in on them. I gave everyone in the coffee shop yesterday one hundred dollars to occupy the chairs so you would sit with me. And, yes, I gave you two doses of nanobots yesterday, in the sugar packets. They went to work right away. When you told me you’d like to suck my cock, I knew they were working—even better than I’d hoped! I’ll bet you were hungry when you got home yesterday.”

“Oh, God!” Alice giggled and hid her face behind her palms. “I ate everything in the fridge! I was a pig!”

“The first order in the nanobots’ program was to reproduce themselves and spread throughout your system. The food gave them fuel. They began to reshape your body—crudely at first, and they made your nipples and clit too sensitive, I think. But they removed most of your inhibitions and built up your lust for me. Then when you swallowed my cum—well, each cell in my semen carries a nanobot, too. They established my control over your little bots, gave me the power to shape your mind and your body any way I wanted. Does that frighten you?”

“Yes!” screamed a faraway voice, but Alice merely smiled and began to fondle her breasts. “Not at all,” she heard herself say. “I trust you, DJ.”

“The IV solution I just gave you has even more sophisticated nanobots in it,” DJ said. “They are now taking over your nervous system. They will give you the same advantages I have.” He reached out and began to stroke the soft flesh of her belly, making her writhe in anticipation. “You will never age. You will be smarter, healthier, more sexually alive, than anyone else on the planet. You can indulge your wildest fantasies. The only catch is this: I will control you. I will not be harsh. I will never hurt you—unless you wish to experience pain as part of pleasure. But you will be devoted to me, you will love me, you will obey me. Or not, as you choose.”

“What do you mean?”

“If you want, I can send the nanobots in your body the order to self-destruct. They will go away but they will take with them the memory of the last two days. You will go back to normal. You will have no master, no controller. And I will look for another girl.”

When he said that, Alice felt her throat tighten and tears blurred her eyes. “No,” she said in a choked voice. “I don’t want that! I want to stay with you!”

“Truly?”

“Yes,” she said, feeling that although she had chosen, she had no real choice. “Yes, please. Make me yours. Take me. Fuck me. Please!”

He dropped the robe, freeing that huge cock. Alice whimpered in anticipation.

She reached between his legs, closed her fingers around the throbbing shaft. “Oh, I want it so,” she moaned. She tugged, urging him to plunge into her.

“No, slowly,” he said. “I will not hurt you.”

He edged into position, and she felt the head of his cock gently nudge into the folds of her pussy. She used her hand to make it stroke back and forth, feeling it lubricate itself with her own juices. Her hand grew wet. God, she was soaking! And at every small stroke, she felt her pussy open a little wider, like a second, hungry mouth. “Now,” she moaned. “I can’t stand it. Please, fuck me now!”

He pressed forward, and she arched her back, spreading her legs wider, wider, welcoming the intruder. She felt his flesh part the folds of her pussy, felt the primitive rhythm of his strokes begin. Wildly, in utter abandon, she put her legs around his waist and her hands on his ass, urging him to fuck her deeper, harder, faster. Her nipples pressed against his chest. His hot breath burned her cheek and neck, and still she tried to draw him into her, even deeper, to the root of that huge member. Then she felt him swelling inside her, felt her pussy clench and tighten. “Ohhhh!” She felt as though fireworks were exploding in her head.

“I can adjust my size,” he said with a throaty chuckle. “You will get the knack, too. You’re sure you want this. I warn you, once I come inside you, you are mine forever. And I suspect we may be immortal!”

“Come in me,” she begged. “I want to belong to you! I want it all! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!”

He rolled into a fantastic, pounding rhythm, filling her completely, sending lightning flashes of climax surging from her clit throughout her body. She screamed, she held him with arms and legs, she felt as if she were going to die and fade directly into some fantastic sensual heaven of pounding cocks and throbbing clits—

And then his cock leaped inside her, and she felt, God, the molten-lava jet of his come, filling her, making her have that tingle again, that sensation of life, and the screaming little voice that was the last of the old Alice faded and faded and she surrendered and she was his, she belonged to him, she was lost to herself but more alive, more happy than she had ever been, and she wept, and when he pulled his slick cock out of her pussy, she humbly begged him to roll over onto his back and then she sucked him clean and felt as if she would indeed live forever.

4

That was Friday. The rest of the day became a timeless time of sensual exploration, of lazy drowsy snatches sleep, of reawakening and of hot bodies coming together in the primitive congress of sex, of positions Alice would have felt sick to imagine just the day before.

DJ went down on her, the first time she had experienced that ancient rite of lust. His hot, slippery tongue, now soft and caressing, now pointed and hard, coaxed orgasms from her just by flicking her super-sensitive nipples, then traced its way slowly down her chest, lingering to sip like a hummingbird from the cup of her navel, then further down, teasing the bare mound above her clitoris before staring to lick and moisten her slit. Alice moaned in unexpected delight, spread her legs wide, reached to grasp her own ankles and pull them farther apart, to raise her ass, to expose herself, to offer her sexual flower wide and blooming to this teasing invader. She had no shame now, no lingering echo of that voice within her that would have told her this was wrong, this was the behavior of a whore, not of a nice girl. That part of her had died softly and silently, passing away unmourned and unwept. She sold herself to pleasure now, and if that made her a whore, a whore was what she chose to be .mm!

Oh, she rode the pink saddle of his tongue, feeling it plunge into the hot, slippery folds of her, feeling it caress and polish the thrusting, throbbing nub of her swollen new clit, each touch, each hot, wet movement making her shudder with climax upon climax. His burrowing and nuzzling hardened him again, and he swung up on the bed, lay on his back, and pulled her on top of him for a sixty-nine session. Alice shed hot tears of delight, thinking how wonderful it was that this god of a man considered her needs, her desires, that he was willing once more to send his semen into her mouth, as she lowered her head and slowly, worshipfully, began to suck, nibble, and lick his proffered cock. She kept admiring it, raising her head to take in the sight of it, so thick, so heavy. The light gleamed on the great purple dome of it, the little slit oozed with a clear, tangy liquid. Her small hand could barely encircle the shaft as she guided the swollen head of it to her lips. She came again and again, then coaxed a massive orgasm from DJ, whose wonderful nanobots made his intoxicating cum inexhaustible. She swallowed the hot, spicy flow gratefully, licked and sucked his cock for more, feeling the living juice pour into her, spread out from her stomach, fill her with more and more of the nanobots, more and more of DJ’s control. Oh, the tingling was so powerful, so pleasurable, it made her feel so alive! She thought his cum was like electricity, stimulating her all over, making everything, every inch of her skin, so hypersensitive that the mere touch of a fingertip stroking her buttock, the soft pressure of the bedclothes on her knees, would make her come.

They rolled apart and rested, head to foot, and she nibbled and sucked on his toes. He reached to caress her thigh, and obediently she opened her legs for him, letting him see the gleaming pussy his tongue had just pleased so well. Soon he fucked her again, and then they rested once more. In the early evening he had her roll to her stomach and he bent over her, closely inspecting her asshole. She smiled secretly as she nuzzled the pillow. She would never have allowed Jack to open the cleft of her buttocks like this, to gaze on her anus, but DJ was different, and what he wanted was what she wanted, always. “It’s coming along,” he said in a satisfied voice.

“What is?” Her voice was a husky, sex-charged whisper. She craved more sex even now, even after hours of sucking and fucking.

“You’ll see. The nanobots will make your digestive processes fantastically efficient. You will still need to drink the same amount of water and other fluids every day, but you’ll find your appetite will fade to almost nothing—you may eat a fourth of what you used to eat when dieting, and that little bit will satisfy you. The nanos break down the food so there’s very little residue. You will have to—excuse me, my dear—excrete only once every other week or so, and your output will be very small even at that. However, you have a perfect little asshole, and it would be a shame not to find some other use for it.”

“Show me,” she begged eagerly. She clenched her buttocks together to tease him, then opened them, giving him all the access he needed.

“Tomorrow,” he promised, tapping a teasing finger on her sphincter, making her shiver with pleasure.

But he took her other ways. She knelt on hands and knees, and he took her from behind, doggy-style, his massive balls slapping against her as passion bowed her neck backward, making her produce gasping, mewing sounds as new climaxes rocketed through her. She lay on her back on the bed, her head overhanging, and he leaned in to fuck her mouth as she lazily caressed her breasts with one hand and finger-fucked herself with the other. Somehow he knew that she really wanted to take him deep this time, and he thrust steadily as she opened her throat, felt him plunge his cock all the way in so that his pubic hair tickled her lips. The marvelous little machines inside her suppressed her gag reflex. She felt only pleasure, happiness that she was pleasing him, honored that he had chosen to fill her in this intimate way, and once more he was able to shoot a great gush of cum into her eager mouth. They had champagne, and he dribbled some into her pussy and sucked it out. The bubbles made her giddy. He masturbated her, his fingers playing her slit as if she were a musical instrument, and she screamed, “Yes! Oh, yes!” as he did. They showered together, and she felt privileged to soap his hard body, to kneel, to wash his cock and his asshole, to thrust her finger right in and feel his muscles give it a squeeze. When the soap had been rinsed away, she reverently kissed him there, flicking the tip of her tongue right into the tight hole. She tasted cinnamon and ginger.

She woke Saturday morning in his arms and quietly, quickly slipped out of bed. When he awoke nearly half an hour later, he saw her kneeling naked on the thick carpet beside the bed, legs wide apart, arms crossed and hands pressed to her chest above her breasts, so her folded arms framed the lovely new tits he had given her. She lowered her blonde head and said humbly, “Good morning, master.”

“What?” He sounded startled, and she heard him sit up in bed. “What do you mean, Alice? I didn’t program—”

She said softly, “When I was a little girl, I loved that genie show on television. Be my master. I will make your every wish come true. Please? I won’t ask anything else of you ever again, but please, please, be my master.”

He chuckled. “Maybe I overdid it. You must have taken a liter and a half of cum last night, and that’s millions of nanos. But all right, if it pleases you, call me ‘Master’ when we’re alone. Out in public, though, I’m D.J. Remember that.”

“Oh, yes, Master! May I serve you? Would you like me to suck your cock this morning, or would it please you to fuck me in my pussy or my ass?”

He reached out to toy with her hair. She bent her head to caress his hand with her cheek. “Later, if you’re a good girl. Now you have to study.”

Alice had not expected that. Her old life seemed a shadow and a memory, school distant and unimportant and petty. “Study, Master?”

“You are in school, so you will study. I’m not going to take you out of college. Alice, I don’t want some dumb bimbo for my partner. I want an intelligent woman without any inhibitions at all. I want brain and body. The more intelligent you are, the more clever you will be at thinking up diversions for us, at finding wicked ways to use your perfect body. So, yes, you will study for your midterms, and eventually you will finish school and take your degree. First, you will finish reading Moby Dick. If you do a good job, I just might fuck you in the ass for the first time.”

“Oh, thank you, Master! But I don’t have my books—”

“You’ll find copies of all your textbooks in my library.”

He showed her where to find Moby Dick. Then he lay on the bed in his bedroom, head propped on hand, and had her sit in a comfortable chair at the foot. She was still naked. “Put your heels up on the chair. Give me a nice view of your pussy and ass, so I’ll have the joy of anticipation.”

She did, feeling happy, feeling chosen and special, because he wanted to look at those parts of her. She’d always thought of sex as, well, something that was a little ugly, a little undignified, something dirty. But if DJ liked to gaze at her asshole, why, she would strip in public and bend over to hold her own ankles if he wanted her to.

“You are very beautiful. Now read,” he said.

Alice glanced at the first page. “Call me Ishmael.” She turned the page, and then the next and the next. In three or four minutes, she had turned eighty pages. DJ called her attention to the fact. “You’re reading at a phenomenal rate,” he said.

“I hadn’t noticed!” she said in wonder. “And I remember everything—word for word. And more than that, I understand the book now—I see the homoerotic overtones in Queequeg and Ishmael’s meeting in the inn and in Queequeg’s becoming Ishmael’s protector! I see that Ahab views the whale as the mask of nature behind which God may hide—or nothing may lie!”

“My literature is rusty, but that sounds like the kind of interpretation that makes teachers cream in their jeans. Very, very good, Alice. Give yourself an orgasm as a reward.”

“Thank you, Master.” She reached down to her spread pussy and stimulated herself, he fingers instantly slippery with her own juices. It took just a few strokes before she came. She sucked her fingers clean, savoring her taste—that same spicy taste—and smiled at him. “That was good. Thank you for rewarding me, Master.”

“Finish your book.”

She did, in less than half an hour. He asked her a few questions about it, and she eagerly, confidently answered. She felt that no one, not even the teacher, could possibly know that novel the way she now did. The mid-term would be nothing. DJ nodded his approval. “You’ve done a very good job, and I promised you a reward, Alice. Now,” he said, “come and lie on the bed face-down. Open your legs for me.”

Alice’s heart leaped. She was going to be fucked in the ass! Her ass was desirable, was beautiful, and DJ was going to consecrate it with his big cock!

“Gorgeous,” DJ said from behind her, and she felt his hot breath on her ass cheeks. “How does this feel?”

He stroked her hole, and she spasmed with a blinding orgasm. “Oh, God!”

“You have eight little buds growing around the edge of your asshole now, like a small fleshy crown. Each one is like a tiny clitoris, thick with nerve endings. And the nanos have created new glands. You’re oiling yourself right this second, getting ready for me. Oh, yes, feel the ooze and drip of that? Nice, very nice. All right, Alice. You have deserved this.”

She clenched her hands on the bedspread as she felt the soft, pliant pressure of his cock head against her tight opening. But there was no pain: Each of the little crown of buds exploded with pleasure instead, flooding her with orgasms more intense than she thought she could bear, as she opened before the pressure, and he glided inside her, oh, so tight, so good! She clamped her sphincter, longing to give him more pleasure, to show him her appreciation for his making her what she now was. He started a long, slow, stroke, taking his friction as he withdrew rather than as he pressed back into her. She came with each stroke, of course, feeling her pussy positively drip. She reached down a cupped hand, caught the overflow, brought it to her mouth, and lapped it up. Oh, good! Oh, her body was so good! She felt as if she were on the edge of dying away, of fainting from sheer pleasure! Behind her, DJ’s fucking grew more insistent, and his hands began to knead her buttocks. She thrust herself back hard against him, taking all of him into her asshole, shivering with delight, loving the strange fullness, the pressure of him.

He came, and she used her ass as if it were a mouth, contracting her muscles and sucking the cum from his cock. When he pulled out at last, she collapsed on her stomach, quivering and purring, for the moment incapable of human speech. She expressed her blinding delight the way a kitten might, with murmurs and hums and whimpers of joy.

He stroked her naked back. “Very good indeed,” he said in a husky voice. “Wait until you see what I have in store if you do a good job studying for your psych test!”

5

Over the next week, Alice’s life changed radically. DJ took her shopping on Monday, buying her a whole new wardrobe. He gave her a wad of cash and told her what to do.

Vicki and Dixie were in the crummy apartment when she came in. “Well, look who it is,” Dixie said in that mush-mouth way of hers. “Where you been, honey?

“I’m moving out,” Alice said.

Vicki, the heavyset one, frowned. “Hey, we were depending on your rent money!”

Alice peeled hundred-dollar bills from the roll in her pocket and dropped them on the cluttered coffee table. Her nose wrinkled. She had never noticed before how rank Vicki and Dixie smelled, how like pigs. But then her nostrils had never been as sensitive before. Vicki snatched up the money. “Holy moley!”

“That’s twice what I would pay for the whole term,” Alice said. “I’ll be out of here in a few minutes.”

The two dykes came and stood in her doorway as she packed a suitcase with a few things. Dixie asked, “You wearin’ a goddam miracle bra or somethin’?”

“Yes,” Alice said, wanting only to leave. “I’ve decided to change my image.”

She took only personal items, told Dixie she could have all the clothes—the red- head squealed with delight at that—and then said, “See you around, guys,” and swung out of there.

Tuesday through Friday were the midterms. She blew the curve on them all—even made 110 on the psych midterm, the one that had made her worry so much, getting a perfect score and the bonus question too. Not a single exam took her longer than fifteen minutes.

That caused a little trouble. Mr. Tern, the English teacher, seemed to suspect her of cheating. He called her into his office and grilled her on Moby Dick, but her answers came so quickly and were so correct that at last he apologized. “I’m sorry, Miss Wilson. You really seem to have pulled it together since your last paper.”

Alice felt a small twinge of pity. Mr. Tern, angular, balding, weak brown eyes made smaller by heavy spectacles, was attracted to her. She sensed the twitching of his little dick, the subtle aroma of his arousal, but it did nothing for her. No man could appeal to her, no one but her Master. “It must be your way of teaching,” she said. “Moby Dick just came alive for me.”

That evening she talked over the problem with DJ. “Master, every man I speak to wants to fuck me.”

“Of course,” he said, stroking her pussy with a lazy finger. “You are perfect.”

“I feel nothing for them, Master. Is there some way to turn them off? It seems cruel to get their dicks all hard for nothing.”

“We’ll make a few adjustments.”

She dressed down, wearing overlarge sweaters to hide her unfettered breasts, dumpy jeans to conceal the allure of her hips. She tied her blonde hair back with a ribbon, making it severe. She hid her blue eyes behind black-rimmed glasses with plain glass in them. And she drank a full glass of thick liquid swarming with nanobots that would create a subtle aroma, a pheromone that warned men off, that took away their lust. DJ was immune to it. “It won’t bother women, either,” he said with a smile. “If you want to indulge in a little experimentation.”

“Oh, no, Master,” she said. “I want to keep my body only for you!”

He rolled her over and softly penetrated her. She felt his cock expand to fill her pussy—he could control his body so expertly now that if he wanted, he could make his cock a foot long and three inches around, or shrink it to the size of a teen’s first erection. She clenched her pussy muscles, giving his cock a sensuous, slow massage, passing all along its length.

“What if I said I would enjoy seeing you make love to a woman?” he whispered.

“I will do anything that brings you joy, Master.”

She even felt a little excited.

The people in the condo, the doorman, the concierge, all but worshipped her. She saw their admiration—not sexual attraction, but just awareness of her value as a person—in their eyes. She enjoyed leading her classes in achievement, but she lived for the moment she stepped out of the elevator, into the apartment, and stripped. She never wore clothes when she was with DJ. Her period had stopped—the work of the nanobots. They could switch it on again if she ever wanted children, but for now the freedom from birth- control pills and from worry was incredible. She could fuck DJ every day, fuck him with carefree abandon, fuck him all night long, and she did.

She envied his abilities—he could alter his body at will—and so he began to teach her control.

After a few weeks, she could, by concentrating, change herself. Her hair was gradually becoming fuller in body, her eyes a brighter blue, her teeth perfect and white. She could make her nipples swell to nearly two inches long, cause them to be more sensitive than her clit ever was, or shrink them to coy little buttons, and she could even change their color, making them almost glow a hot salmon pink. Her clitoris was harder to control—when she tried, the resulting orgasms destroyed her concentration—but she gradually became able to make it project from its sheath like a small penis. If she ever did make love to a woman, she thought wickedly, she would have a surprise or two up her sleeve.

October shaded into November, and one evening she had something on her mind. DJ was out, and she pondered her situation for an hour or so. Then she heard the elevator, and she hurried to the foyer, where she knelt submissively, the shag carpet soft beneath her round knees. DJ opened the door and smiled at her nude form. “Hello, Alice.”

“Hello, Master,” she said. He came close, and she reached to unfasten his belt, to help him step out of his jeans and undershorts. She took his cock into her mouth and as he held her head between both his hands, she joyfully licked and sucked him to full erection, then pumped the head of his cock just the way he liked, exploring with her tongue, running it around and around the ridge of the glans, until he rewarded her with a blast of his spicy-tasting cum.

He finished undressing, and they ate their usual small dinner before lying in bed, teasing each other’s bodies. At last, after a prolonged, indulgent fuck, he said, “What’s wrong, Alice?”

She signed. “The end of the semester is coming next month. I’m supposed to go home to visit my mother.”

“Of course,” he said. “You’re a dutiful daughter.”

“But what will I do without you?”

“You’ll do very well,” he said. “It’s only two weeks or so. You won’t forget me in that time, will you?”

She wriggled down to caress his soft cock, to cradle it against her cheek. “I will never forget you, not ever, Master. But I will miss you and your cock so!” She gave its tip a chaste kiss. “And there’s something else, too. I have changed so much. What will my mother think?”

“She’ll notice, all right,” DJ said, lazily stroking her hair. “You can say that you’ve learned better make-up, maybe, that you had a growth spurt—”

Alice cuddled his cock, stroking it with her fingertips. “Or maybe you could give me some nanobots for her, Master.”

The movement of his fingers on her hair stopped, and she heard him chuckle. “Why, Alice, are you thinking of seducing your mother?”

She smiled at the deliciously dirty thought. “Nnoo,” she said slowly, “although I think you would like to fuck her, Master. She’s very pretty for her age, and with a little training, I think she could learn to suck your cock the way you like, or to take you up her ass. But really, I didn’t have seduction in mind. No, I thought maybe you could make some that would loosen her up a little. She works so hard to send me to college. She’s very good at what she does, but she’s timid and shy. Now, I know there’s a man in the bank who’s interested in her, but she won’t even think about dating until she’s sure I’m doing well on my own. She’s—she’s just old-fashioned. The way I used to be.”

“Hmm.” DJ thought for awhile. “Well, I could give you some nanobots that would lower her inhibitions, that would make her more attractive and more drawn to the man. They wouldn’t give her all the benefits, though. She wouldn’t be immune to disease, and she wouldn’t become younger, though if she becomes more satisfied with life, she’d probably feel and look younger.”

“Yes,” Alice said. “That would be perfect.”

“And I might be able to add something that would make her agreeable to whatever you suggest, understanding of whatever choices you make with your life. I don’t know if you’d want that, though.”

“Why not, Master?”

He shrugged. “Well, I’d need some of your DNA. And it would work the way your pheromones do—the scent of you would make her submit her own judgment to yours. That would mean I’d need some of your pussy juice. How would you feel about giving your mother a concoction that included your own pussy juice?”

Alice chuckled, rolled over on her back, and began to rub her clitoris. “Ooh. Oooh! Tell me when you have enough, Master only—Oh, God!—please don’t tell me too soon!”

Before the term ended, Alice signed up for more than a full load of classes. Her advisor worried about that, but she had notes from all of her teachers raving about her studiousness and spectacular intelligence. Alice had frankly become a little bored with school—there was no challenge to it any more—and without telling anyone, even DJ, she had decided to graduate in June. That meant cramming three semesters of work into one, but there was a way. The college offered online courses, and a student could take up to a full year’s credit that way. An online course moved at the student’s own pace. Alice decided she could take a double load for the first half of the spring term, finish her online classes, then sign up for another double load for the second half. She would qualify for her diploma at the end of her junior year.

Her psych teacher, Mrs. Lomax, encouraged her to stretch herself. Mrs. Lomax was an attractive brunette in her late thirties—she dressed plainly and severely, Alice guessed, for the same reason Alice did, to discourage unwanted male attention. She wore calf-length skirts, sensible shoes, and plain blouses, and she kept her chestnut hair trapped in a bun at the back of her head. Her husband Brad, whom Alice met once, was a cheerful, handsome man who produced a local television news program. He seemed very possessive of his wife.

Mrs. Lomax, impressed by the quality of Alice’s work, now conferred with her privately two or three times a week, asking if she could expand one of Alice’s undergraduate papers into a professional essay, giving Alice cowriter credit—an unheard- of honor for an undergraduate. Alice agreed, and Mrs. Lomax worked on the paper, calling Alice in to listen to her ideas and to make suggestions. During these sessions, she asked Alice to call her Elaine.

In the third session, Alice sensed something that even Elaine was not fully aware of: the older woman was attracted to her! Little clues in her body language gave her away. So far, it was subconscious, but mischievously, Alice decided to seduce her teacher. If DJ ever wanted her to perform with another woman for him, she could use the practice.

She asked permission, and DJ said, “I’m not ready for a harem just yet, but if you’d like the experience, go ahead, my dear. Shall I make up a little sugar for you?”

Luck favored Alice. The very next Friday, Elaine said, “I have the rough draft of our paper ready. Do you want to read it over after class?”

“Sure,” Alice said with a smile. “Could we meet in the tea room instead of your office, though? I missed lunch.”

“Fine,” Elaine said. “Brad is out of town until Monday, so we’ve got all the time in the world if you want to make any editorial changes.”

Alice felt a twitch of naughty pleasure. Elaine didn’t hear the veiled sexual invitation in her words, but Alice did.

The tea room had a spectacular view of the campus spread out below. At three o’clock on a Friday, only a few students and faculty were there. Alice brought two cups of tea to their table and then tossed a handful of brown sugar packets beside them. “Have you tried this unrefined sugar?” she asked.

Elaine reached for two packets, tore them open, and shook them into her cup. “No, I haven’t. Is it good?”

“Oh, it’ll have you licking your lips,” Alice promised. She buttered her scone and bit into it, watching Elaine sip the tea.

“It is good,” Elaine said. “It reminds me of some exotic spice. I can’t quite think of what it is, but it tastes like something that comes from an exotic place .”

“Some place where it’s warm and wet,” Alice agreed, feeling the warm place becoming a little wet at that very moment.

Elaine developed an unquenchable thirst for tea. She drank four cups—and took eight packets of sugar. Her face and throat flushed pink, and she kept taking long, sighing breaths as they put their heads together over the paper. A tendril of her chestnut hair came loose from the bun and trailed down her cheek. She twirled it round and round a finger. “Is it hot in here?” she asked, her voice husky.

Alice could smell a musky odor, the aroma of arousal. By now, Elaine must be aware of it. “It’s a little warm,” she said. “Oh, by the way, is this refrence note correct?” She held up a page of the paper, turned so Elaine couldn’t quite see it.

Elaine leaned closer. “Where?”

Alice turned her head. They were face to face, inches apart. Elaine’s lips parted as she stared dizzily into Alice’s eyes, her own brown eyes liquid with desire. “Oh my .”

Alice leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

Elaine pressed forward for a moment, savoring the experience then jerked her away. “I—oh, my, Alice, that—I didn’t—please don’t think—”

“Shh,” Alice whispered. “Is there somewhere we can go?”

“Uh My my office.”

Elaine Lomax was a tenured professor, and she had a few little perks. One was a corner office with windows overlooking the Quad. Another was an outer office for conferences, equipped with a convenient sofa. They hurried there, Elaine blundering in her haste, and with trembling hands she unlocked the door, then closed and locked it behind them. “I don’t know,” she moaned, her voice troubled. “I’ve never done anything like this—my husband—”

“Doesn’t ever need to know,” Alice said.

Elaine was trembling. “This is wrong. I could lose my job. I could lose my husband—”

“Shh.” Alice stroked her hair, her soft cheek. “This isn’t forever. I have a man, too, and I love him. This is just happening this once, and I want it and you want it, and we’re not hurting anyone. Kiss me again, Elaine.”

She gathered her older teacher in her arms and pulled her close, their breasts flattening against each other, and kissed her on the mouth again, a long, soulful kiss. Their tongues met, writhed around each other. They broke apart with a gasp, and Alice began unbuttoning Elaine’s blouse. “You’ll be more comfortable without this.”

With a few half-spoken protests, Elaine allowed Alice to undress her, first blouse and severe black skirt, then the sensible white brassiere, about as sexy as a codfish. But when Alice unfastened and pulled off the bra, her ample breasts spilled out, pale, milky, faintly marked with blue veins, the nipples sharply pink and begging for attention. The panties slipped down her long legs, and she stood naked, shyly turning her leg inward, dropping a hand to conceal her brown pubic brush and her sex.

Smiling encouragingly, Alice pulled her baggy sweater over her own head, and groaned as Elaine, unable to control herself, bent forward to suck and lick her bullet-like nipples. “Oh, yes,” she said, reaching to fondle and caress Elaine’s own tits. “Oh, that’s good, darling.”

“Mm,” Elaine gasped. “Your nipples are so hard! And you’re so—so soft, so smooth! Do—do you wax all over or—”

“It’s just the way I am,” Alice said. “Let me show you.”

Elaine could hardly keep away as Alice peeled off her jeans. Then Alice sat naked on the sofa, legs spread apart. “I think you should start, Elaine. Get on your knees. Yes, that’s good. Now, bend closer that’s right. Do I smell good? Do you like the smell of my cunt?”

Elaine bent her head and sniffed. “Oh. I can’t believe I—my God, I’ve never done this before—”

“You know what you would like,” Alice told her gently. “Do everything that you would like to feel to me, and then I’ll return the favor.”

“Yes yes " Slowly, Elaine bent forward, and Alice pushed forward, lifting her pussy, spreading it invitingly. She felt Elaine stroke its lips slowly. Elaine, her voice husky, said, “So smooth so pretty and you don’t even shave, you’re just naturally this way! Oh I have to to taste .”

“Good,” murmured Alice, savoring the gentle caress of a woman’s tongue on her clit for the first time ever. “Mm, yes. Oh, that’s good. Oh, Elaine, you’re going to make me come!”

“Mmf,” responded Elaine, her mouth working on the frilly folds of Alice’s slit.

“Ooh, this is too good not to share,” Alice said. “Reach down, Elaine, reach down to your pussy and stroke it. Pleasure yourself.”

Blindly obedient, Elaine shifted position, so she was hunkering instead of kneeling and could explore her spread pussy with her fingertips, but she never took her tongue from Alice’s slit. Alice felt her jerk and knew that she had already brought herself to orgasm. Her lapping and licking became frantic, and Alice allowed herself to come , too, pumping her hips forward as Elaine sucked on her clit.

Elaine, panting, her mouth and cheeks glistening, looked up, eyes glassy with passion. “Your—your clit is so big, as long as a baby’s finger! And you taste so good, my God—”

“Your turn, darling,” Alice replied with a smile.

Then she gently rose and urged a sex-dazed Elaine onto the sofa. Alice knelt before her and began to lick her soaking wet pussy. Mm. The taste wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t the delicious tang of DJ’s cock. Alice sucked out the folded labia, ran her tongue over them, worked her way up to Elaine’s clit, then gave her a deep, penetrating orgasm that made the older woman release a long “Ahhhhhh!” of sheer pleasure.

They sixty-nined each other, Alice not only using her tongue but also her fingers, plunging two of them into Elaine’s pussy, pumping, finger-fucking the teacher to another climax. And just when Elaine seemed to think they had done it all, Alice fished a soft rubber vibrator, a very lifelike dildo, from her backpack and taught her teacher some new tricks.

After two hours, the naked women lay cradled together. Elaine murmured, “What will I tell Brad?”

Alice kissed her cheek. “Don’t tell him anything. Just fuck his brains out. I’m not a lesbian, you know—not really. I just like to experiment. After all, repressions and denial can lead to psychological problems, as you’re well aware.”

“Yes, but—but promiscuity—there are diseases—”

“I’m very careful. I’m clean, and you’re clean, and no one is being hurt. And now I’ve learned something about sex I was curious about. Now I know, and I love the act of learning. I think you’re the same way. I’ll bet Brad has let things get a little stale in bed, hasn’t he?”

“We’ve been married for ten years,” Elaine said wistfully. “You get used to each other, you know.”

“Then try something different with him. Seduce him all over again. Teach him some things you’ll both like.”

“I don’t know what he’d like ”

Alice reached for the dildo. “Suck this for a minute,” she said.

Elaine obeyed, her large brown eyes full of trust. She stuck the dildo into her mouth, tongued it, made it slick with her saliva. She seemed to think that Alice wanted to instruct her on the gentle art of the blow job.

But Elaine was in for another little surprise. “Give it to me,” Alice said, taking the well-lubed dildo. “Now, darling, roll over onto your tummy. I’m going to spread your ass cheeks, and then you’re going to enter a whole new world .”

6

“Look, Master.”

After four full months with DJ, Alice was mastering control of her body with a startling sureness and confidence. She could reshape herself at will, could become anything and everything she wanted—as long as her Master permitted.

He watched benignly as she proudly displayed her latest achievement. Her clitoris had morphed into a four-inch-long penis, a member as thick around as her thumb, with a perfect pink head. She grinned at DJ as she stroked and coaxed it, and at last a little jet of fluid shot from it as she bit her lip and groaned. “What do you think?” she panted.

“Very impressive,” he said. “But I hope you’re not planning to turn into a boy. I’d hate that.”

She dropped from the bed into a kneeling position and said penitently, “Oh, no, Master. This is for play with Elaine only. I’ll make it go away now.” She stared down across her flat belly and willed the now-limp member to shrink back to the size of clitoris DJ preferred. “If you want,” she said humbly, “you can fuck my tits.”

“All right.”

She moved to the side of the bed and raised up on her knees. Tenderly, reverently, she guided DJ’s cock, already rampant, to the comfortable valley between her breasts, and with her hands she pressed the globes together. With a frown of concentration, she made her tits hot, hotter than her normal body temperature. Her skin exuded a sheen of oil, a perfect lubricant, as DJ began to pump up and down. Alice fingered her nipples, turned up the sensitivity in them, and gasped as the first of many orgasms took her.

DJ fucked her tits leisurely, slowly, enjoying the furnace heat of her, the abandonment in her posture and on her face. She was the perfect blonde now, a dazzling creature that men looked at in awe and—if they saw her from afar—with frank, drooling lust. Only when she came close did the men lose their erections, their desires, feeling too small for this magnificent creature, too inadequate for her obvious sexual capacity. They did not consciously detect the pheromones that kept them at a distance, but the subtle aroma turned off their switches and kept Alice safe from their unwanted attentions.

“Ahh!” DJ came, jetting his sperm high into the air. It splashed the angle of Alice’s chin, dripped in ropy strands down to the top of her right tit. She immediately stooped to suck the remnant from his cock, and then she cupped her breast and lapped the white fluid from that, too.

Over the past months she had taken so much of DJ’s cum, so many of the wonderful nanobots, that a permanent connection had developed between them. If he wished, he could feel what she felt. It overjoyed her when he chose to slip into her mind in the middle of sex, when she became aware that he, too, felt the tingle in her nipples, the glow in her pussy. She was his instrument, and he made wonderful use of her. That was why she had resumed her on-again, off-again affair with Elaine—so her Master could regale himself with the older woman’s textures, aromas, and tastes.

They were discreet, Elaine and Alice. Alice was no longer in her class—their article had been accepted by a prestigious journal, guaranteeing a promotion for Elaine—and most of the time their meetings on campus were in the open, warm and friendly, but not hot.

Every so often, though, Elaine would mention that her husband Brad was going to be late, or was off at a conference, and with an arched eyebrow, she’d ask, “Wanna fuck?”

Their girl talk was of Brad and of how Elaine’s newly awakened passion had energized him, had made him a fucking machine. Elaine loved him very deeply, but she felt something special for Alice, who had shown her the way to uncomplicated, indulgent, abandoned sexuality. Once Elaine had spoken wistfully of a threesome. “Brad would be a little shocked, I think, but you know men. He’d jump at the chance.”

“No,” Alice said simply. “I’d turn him off. If you wanted DJ to fuck you, though, I’d love to make an Elaine sandwich.”

“No,” Elaine said. “I’ll sleep with you, but not with another man.”

And so the boundaries had been drawn. Elaine and Alice had a date coming up that weekend, and Alice looked forward to lying on top of her, to engaging her pussy with Alice’s talented new clit, perhaps even letting Elaine suck it until it fired its fluid into her mouth.

And though Elaine still didn’t realize it, she would be taking in nanobots that made her more and more a slave to Alice—if Alice chose to be her mistress.

The news from home was wonderful. Her mom had enjoyed Alice’s Christmas visit—though she was really surprised at how her daughter had filled out! Alice had brought with her a wide assortment of goodies that had made her mom scold her. She couldn’t afford to eat all those cookies and candies! Not with her figure!

But just one taste had led to another. On a memorable Christmas Eve night, after Alice’s mom had gorged herself on pounds of nanobot-enriched goodies, the two of them had lain naked in front of a blazing fire. Alice had casually caressed her mother’s breasts, knowing they would be firmer, perkier, in a day or two. Her mom, muzzy and feeling warmly drunk, had protested only mildly. Alice had whispered observations that, in the days to come, would turn into her mom’s own drives and thoughts: You really ought to let that nice Mr. Matthews at the bank take you out. He’s a widower, but he’s still healthy and handsome, and he’ll be bank president one day. You really ought to let him fuck you. He’s probably got a great cock it seemed the most natural thing in the world for the two of them to lie naked and pressed closely together, having a nice mom-and-daughter chat about Mr. Matthews’ penis and just how to handle it.

From time to time, Alice sent her mom a little box of homemade treats, brownies or cookies. By March, her mom had called her to tell her she was engaged—and that Mr. Matthews had a wonderful cock, and he was getting that promotion to senior vice president, and money worries were over. Alice promised to come to the wedding in June, just after graduation, and signed off with “Love you, Mom.” Then she hung up the phone and settled back to enjoy DJ’s tongue. He had been eating her out through the whole conversation. Mmm maybe if Mr. Matthews had to go to a convention or something, a three-way with Mom might be interesting indeed. Or maybe a four-way if Ellen would loosen up.

Oh, Alice knew that if she wanted, she could command Ellen to come around, suck DJ’s cock, debase herself in any and every way. But that was the lovely, lovely thing about power. If you were sure of having it, you didn’t have to use it.

So the weeks passed, and in May Alice broke her surprise to DJ: “I’ll have enough credits to graduate by the end of the month.” She giggled as she showed him her grade reports. She had been only a mediocre student only last fall. Now she was graduating second in her class.

“Very good,” DJ had said with a beam of approval. “And I have a surprise, too. I thought I’d tell you this in a year, but since you’ve been such a good girl—”

“Thank you, Master.”

“—I’ll let you know now. I’ve bought a house for us. It’s out in the countryside, a little mansion with a lake and a large pasture around it, if you’d like to own some horses. We’ll keep this place, of course, for when we visit the city. But in the country we can stretch ourselves a little more.”

“Master?”

DJ concentrated on his right hand. His index and middle fingers elongated, thickened, became stiff penis-like rods. She stirred in delight as one of them slipped into her cunt, one into her asshole. Ohh, yes, it was like being fucked by two men at once mmm, she launched herself on an orgasmic wave! In a minute, after she had taken gratefully the rush of pleasure DJ offered, she would pay him back, sucking his cock for him, and he would repay that with the hot, steaming gush of cum that she had come to crave and to love

“That’s nice,” he murmured as he pumped and she sucked. “You see, it’s a thirty- five-room house. We’ll need a chauffeur, perhaps two maids, a cook I think they should all be beautiful young girls, don’t you?”

“Mm-hmmm!” she bobbed her head eagerly, communicating her pleasure to him.

“And you will be able to recruit them, to train them, to discipline them. They will all be subservient to you, and through you, to me. We’ll take our pleasures with them any way we wish, my dear. We’ll make them anything we want them to be. I want to fuck you from behind while you eat out a beautiful redhead. I want to lie back and see you and a raven-haired beauty locked in a sixty-nine position, and I want to be able to rise at any moment and sink my cock into her asshole while you eat her pussy. I want two of you to suck me at the same time. I want us to be a mound of hot flesh, pressing against each other, finding the limits of our sex and then going beyond—”

Alice swallowed the scalding gush of his cum, and she quivered and jerked with her own great release, involuntarily crying out, her voice bubbling through the flow of his semen.

Oh, yes.

Life, she realized, was going to be very interesting from now on, very busy.

And very, very beautiful.