The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alien Spawn

Chapter 1: Peter discovers his roots

Peter woke up with a start. He was not in his room. He was lying in a well-lit room that he did not recognize. The strangest thing about the room was that everything, including the bed that he was lying in was white. Except for the dream that he had had about floating through the air, he had no idea how he arrived here.

“Ah, Peter, we are glad to see you are awake.” The voice seemed to come from the very walls itself.

“Who are you? Where are you? Where am I?” exclaimed Peter.

“Do not be alarmed, Peter. All will be revealed with time,” said the voice.

As Peter heard the voice, he felt a peaceful, contented sensation wash over him. The voice had a hypnotic effect on him and he was almost in a trance as he laid back and listened. Because of the trance, he did not question anything. He just absorbed the information as a sponge absorbs water.

“Peter, this being your 16th birthday, we have decided to reveal to you who you are and what your purpose on earth is. But first, allow us to tell you who we are.

We call ourselves the Ghargh. We come from come from a distant planet that is 6969 light years from Earth. We are approximately 6000 years more advanced than mankind on Earth. In order to understand our history better and to prevent mankind repeating the mistakes that we have made, we have re-programmed certain people’s minds to do things as we want them done. These people (or pathfinders as we call them) are now leaders in Governments and industry on Earth. They will ensure that the path that mankind chooses will be that which we have chosen for it. (But don’t be concerned, our intentions are not to wipe out mankind, or do them any harm. We want them to develop to a point where they are advanced enough to join our federation of planets.)

We have experienced one problem with our pathfinders. These pathfinders are still 99% human and therefore have the human instincts that they have gained through their evolution. (We do not want to remove these instincts since this will nullify our experiment.) The problem that we have with our pathfinders is that they are distracted from their mission by their sexual urges. We therefore decided that we will channel all their urges through one pathfinder. This pathfinder will then have the mission to have sexual intercourse with woman on a daily basis and thus satisfy the urges of all the other pathfinders. You are that pathfinder.

In order to allow you to fulfill your mission, we have given you the following tools:

  1. You have the ability to control peoples minds and their bodies.
  2. You can delete, alter or insert memories into peoples minds.
  3. You are multi-orgasmic. In other words, there is no limitations (within reason) of the number of orgasms that you can have in a day.
  4. You can place mind fields around any space. No person can enter or leave any mind field without your permission. In addition to this, you can decide what people see and hear inside a mind field.
  5. A woman will not become pregnant from your seed unless you demand her to become pregnant. Additionally, you will be immune to all forms of sexually transmitted diseases.
  6. You are unique in the world since you are the only pathfinder on Earth with these powers. In addition to this, you are the only pathfinder that knows that he is more than a mere human being.

Now Peter, we will reveal where you came from. Your mother, Mary has told you that she got drunk one evening at a party when she was sixteen and that you were the product of a forgettable one night stand. This was a false memory that we had planted in her mind. This is what really happened. We teleported your mother when she was sixteen on to the mothership as we did to you tonight. We impregnated your mother a fertilized egg. This egg contained the modified DNA required to make you. We then planted the memory and sent her back to Earth. Your mother is still a virgin as you were born by caesarian (we felt sure that this is the way you would have wanted it.) You are free to use her as one of your sexual playthings.

Peter, now that you know your purpose, we will transport you back home. Tomorrow morning, on your sixteenth birthday, you can start your sexual conquests. Happy fucking.

Chapter 2: A dream come true

Peter woke up with a start. As was usually the case, he had a raging hard-on. He stated thinking of the strange dream that he had had last night. It felt so real. As he was thinking of his dream, he started stroking his hard-on. “Wow, if only that was real. Imagine being able to control minds. I can think of a dozen of women I would fuck if I this was true,” Peter thought as he shot his load all over his stomach and chest. As he shot his load, his mother opened the door and said, “Happy birthday, Peter”

Peter hastily pulled the sheet over his cum covered body and thought, “Can’t you fucking knock?”

A look of confusion crossed Mary’s face. She walked out of the room and closed the door. Then she knocked on the door and said: “Morning Peter, are you awake? Can I come in?”

“Yes sure, Mom,” said Peter in shock. Had his mother received his thought instruction?

“Morning, and happy birthday Peter,” said his mother as she walked into his room for the second time.

Peter decided to try an experiment to see whether the previous incident was a co-incidence. “Mary, your cunt is itching. You will scratch it without realizing that you are doing it,” thought Peter.

“What do you want for breakfast, Peter?” asked Mary as she parted her nightgown, slipped her hand under her panties and started scratching her cunt.

Peter laid watching his mother’s hand under her panties. “Oh, cereal will be fine, thanks Mom,” he said.

Mary was about to leave her son’s room when Peter said: “Oh, and mother, please come lick my chest and stomach clean. I seem to have messed cum all over it.”

Mary was in shock. She could not believe she had just heard her son ask her to LICK CUM off his body. She wanted to rebuke him, but found that she couldn’t. She was shocked to find herself walking to Peter’s bed. With her mind screaming out in protest, she saw herself lift the sheet off. Her son’s body was covered in cum. She was totally revulsed when she saw herself sticking out her tongue and licking off the cum. Ten minutes later she was done. The taste of cum was so strong, that she felt that she would never be able to get rid of the taste in her mouth. She felt humiliated and scared. She did not understand Peter’s power, but there was no doubt that he controlled her body and that he had less than honorable intentions.

“Thanks mother, you can now go make breakfast. You will also forget that this incident has ever happened. You can go now.” Peter instructed. “Oh, and mother, you feel very uncomfortable wearing underwear and will never wear it in future,” Peter added.

Mary walked out of the bedroom in a daze. She had the strangest taste in her mouth and her panties and bra was irritating her. She went to her room, stripped off the irritating garments and went to make breakfast.

Chapter 3: The virgin Mary looses her cherry

Peter had an instant hard-on when he walked into the kitchen and saw his mother. Mary was standing by the stove. Her satin nightgown hugged her body. It exaggerated her curves. She had a great body. It was also tied very loosely and every time she turned, she gave her son flashes of her thighs, or her breasts. She was totally unaware that she was giving her son a peepshow. (“The ghargh certainly chose a beautiful woman to raise me,” thought Peter.)

“Your breakfast is on the table, Peter. I have to rush off to the shops in order to buy things for your party tonight. You know what a madhouse the shops are on a Saturday morning.", said his mother as she left the kitchen.

After Mary had left the house, Peter wandered about the house planning how to use his new found gifts. When his mother returned, he was going to pop her cherry. He found it exciting to think that both him and his mother would lose their viginity together. The couple of hours that his mother was gone passed quickly as he laid out his plans. When his mother got back, he would have his revenge for Thursday. On Thursday his mother had returned early from work. She caught Peter watching a porn movie. Not only did she destroy the video tape, but she punished him by forcing him to spend yesterday cleaning the whole house. Then, to make things worse, he heard her telling his aunt Ellen about the incident. No doubt his aunt would never allow him to forget that he was a “dirty young man”. Well, this afternoon he would make them sorry.

Mary walked into the house. As she put down the packages, she heard a grunting from the TV room. She went to investigate and saw her son sitting nude and watching a porno video.

“What the hell do you think you are doing young man? I thought I made it clear on Thursday that I will not allow you to watch this filth. Did you not learn your lesson yesterday? And since when can you walk about this house without any clothes on?”

“Hi Mary. Shut the fuck up and you will do as I say,” replied Peter.

Mary was speechless. Her son had never spoken to her like this. What was going on?

“Now strip off your clothes so that I can see your body”, demanded Peter.

Mary was convinced that she was having a bad nightmare as she watched herself undress herself. Soon she found herself standing naked in front of her son.

“You know, I really hate hairy cunts. Why don’t you go and shave so that I can have a pretty, bare cunt to fuck,” demanded Peter.

Mary slowly turned and left the room. Peter watched her ass sway out of the room. He was so hard that it was painful. “Soon, soon, I will come as if there is no tomorrow,” he thought.

Mary returned to the room. With all her pubic hair shaved off she felt even more naked than before. She sat down next to her son and watched the porno movie—even though she was disgusted by what she saw.

Peter sat watching the movie as well. While watching he mentally slowly increased his mother’s lust. He watched as her nipples started to harden. He saw her rubbing her thighs together and her breathing quicken. Soon she would be begging for a fuck.

Mary felt hot. She was disgusted by the position she found herself in, but at the same time she wished her son would fuck her and satisfy her craving.

“Peter, I don’t know what you did to me, but you can make love to me if you like, I won’t tell anybody,” she said hopefully.

“I may want to fuck you, but I certainly don’t want to make love to you. If you can turn me on by speaking dirty to me and beg me, I may give you the privilege of being fucked by me.” replied Peter.

Mary blushed blood red. She would never humiliate herself in front of her son like this. She sat in silence watching the film trying to ignore the lust building up in her. Eventually she could not control herself any longer.

“Please fuck your mother, Peter. I need your hard cock deep inside my wet pussy. Your slut of a mother wants to feel your hard cock pumping within her pussy.”

“Well kneel on the floor so that I can fuck you like the bitch that you are.”

Mary went on all fours in front of her son. She was flushed from both the excitement and humiliation of the situation.

Peter knelt behind her and started rubbing his cock up and down her slit.

“Please, stop teasing. Push your cock into my pussy,” begged Mary.

Peter forced his cock in pass the momentary resistance that was his mother’s virginity. Mary’s pussy was so tight and wet. He couldn’t believe how good this felt. It was better than what he had ever imagined. He slowly started pumping in and out of his mother.

Mary felt herself explode into an orgasm. At 32, this was the first one she had ever felt. It felt as if her body was going to explode and that every nerve ending in her body was overloaded. She had never felt anything so good. Just then, she felt her son’s jism fill her. She suddenly felt fulfilled. It was as if this was her very reason for existence.

Peter slipped his softening cock our of his mother’s cunt. The sight of his jism spilling out of her cunt was enough to immediately cause another tug on his cock. No, he thought, he could fuck her later, right now he wanted to re-arrange her mental furniture. There would be plenty of time for more fucking later.

“Mary, you will do and believe the following:

  1. Your purpose on Earth is to be a fuck toy for your son. You will therefore always be happy to fuck, suck or do anything else that he wishes.
  2. You will always wear short dresses and never underwear. Feeling my hand under your dress will give you great pleasure.
  3. Your son’s purpose in life is to fuck women. You will give him all the assistance you can to help him fulfill his mission.
  4. Your son loves waking up with a blowjob. Hence you will always wake him up with one.
  5. You will never share your beliefs about being your son’s fuck toy with anybody. You know they will not understand how lucky you are to be his fuck toy.

These are the things you believe in and you cannot ever remember feeling differently.”

Peter sat watching his mother as he saw his commands sink in. He saw Mary smile as she wiped her son’s cum from her pussy and lick it off her fingers. He could see the contentment and happiness spread over her face.

“Shouldn’t you go prepare for the party, Mary,” Peter asked.

“Yes, I better. But could I please clean my pussy juice from your cock,” Mary asked.

Peter nodded and absentmindedly watched his mother lick his cock clean. He was already planning what was going to happen at the party.

Chapter 4: The taming of the shrew

It was just after five p.m. when the doorbell rang. Mary came down the stairs to answer it. Peter saw her coming down the stairs and his breath was knocked out of him. Mary was wearing a black mini and a satin top. Her nipples were clearly visible through the material. As she passed Peter, he pulled her closer and kissed her. He could not get enough of feeling his mother’s tongue exploring the inside of his mouth. While kissing, he put his hand under her mini and started playing with her wet pussy.

The doorbell rang again. Reluctantly, Peter withdrew his hand and held it to Mary. Diligently she started licking her pussy juice off her son’s fingers. It was only after the third ring that Peter allowed his mother to pass.

Mary opened the door and invited Ellen and Frank in. Ellen was Mary’s younger sister. She was twenty five and had, until a year ago, worked as a professional model. As the youngest child she had been spoilt. In addition to this, she had learnt early that a woman as pretty as what she was could get what she wanted by manipulating men. Although Peter’s earliest sexual fantasies and wet dreams revolved around his aunt, he was under no illusions as to the bitch that she was. Frank was a nice guy that Peter really liked. Unfortunately, he was totally dominated by Ellen (his girlfriend) and would allow Ellen to dominate and humiliate him in public.

“Frank, will you go fetch those damn things out of the car. We are supposed to be here to help Mary with the party. You men are so fucking useless,” barked Ellen.

“I will come help you, Frank,” Peter offered.

As they walked outside, Peter stopped Frank.

“Frank, from now on Ellen is your slave. You will treat her like she has been treating you. In front of my mom and I you will humiliate her both verbally and sexually. In front of other people, you will not humiliate her, but you will remain in charge of her. Finally, you will only remember my commands, but forget that I gave them to you. It will not occur to you to question where you got this power over Ellen.”

Peter quickly made the necessary adjustments to Ellen’s thoughts. She would obey Frank, but would hate it since she would still want to be the one calling the shots.

Frank and Peter dropped off the things and went to the lounge where Ellen and Mary was chatting. As they came in, Frank said: “Ellen, lift your sorry ass and come here.” Ellen stopped in mid sentence and was about to say something when she found herself rising and walking towards Frank. She had no idea why she was obeying his instructions.

Frank continued: “Ellen I want you to strip naked, get on your hands and knees, and crawl towards me.”

One could see the shock, revulsion and a thousand questions pass over Ellen’s face as she started to strip. When she was naked, she crawled over to Frank. When she reached him, he said: “Now take off my pants and give me that blowjob that I have been waiting for for the past two years.”

“You know Peter,” Frank continued, “your aunt thinks that she is to good to give a blowjob. Well we will show her today, won’t we Peter.”

Ellen slowly placed Frank’s cock into her mouth. She had never been so humiliated in her life. How could Frank force her to do this—and in front of her sister and Peter as well. This was just the last straw. She would break up with him tonight, (Of course, she did not realize that she could not—even if she tried.)

“Peter, why don’t you go fuck your aunt’s pussy,” suggested Mary.

Ellen could not believe what she was hearing. Before she could get Frank’s cock out of her throat to protest, she felt Peter’s cock slide into her cunt. She felt the two men rhythmically pound her face and her cunt. It was not long before she felt Peter’s cum shoot into her pussy moments before Frank’s jism shot down her throat.

As the men withdrew from the abused Ellen, Peter said: ‘Mary take Ellen up to your room. After you have licked her cunt clean, give her something slutty to wear. This will not be the last cum she will drink tonight.”

Chapter 5: The Party

Peter waited until all his friends and classmates arrived and then he placed a mind field around the house. No one would now be able to leave or enter the house. Then he started the plans for the party.

All the guys left for the TV room where they would spend the evening watching porno films and taking their turns in fucking aunt Ellen. Ellen would hate every moment of it, but would not be able to stop the guys using / abusing her cunt, mouth or ass. Frank would have a secret fantasy fulfilled in watching Ellen being fucked and humiliated (after all, it was nothing more than the bitch deserved).

Meanwhile, the girls would spend the evening chatting and enjoying the snacks. They would not think it strange that neither Peter nor any of the other boys were around. They would also fail to notice how Mary would lead them, one at a time to Peter’s room. After they had being fucked, they would return and forget what had happened during the period that they had been gone.

The first classmate to be led into the room was Jenny. Jenny was a pretty brunette who had no interest in boys—other than “being friends”. Peter knew (and a quick probe of her thoughts confirmed it) that Jenny was a virgin and intended staying one until she got married. Peter decided to use this against her.

“Hi Jenny. Welcome to my room. Please strip and lay on the bed so that I can fuck you.”

Jenny found herself naked. She had not even been aware that she had undressed herself. “Please Peter, I am a virgin. Please don’t steal my virginity. I will do anything,” she begged.

“Anything? Well O.K. if you give me a blowjob and swallow my spunk I will spare your virginity.”

(Peter could force her to give him a blowjob, but he wanted her to do it voluntary—in the belief that it would save her virginity.)

Peter watched lustfully as he saw Jenny forced herself onto her knees and take Peter’s cock into her mouth. He enjoyed to see Jenny’s desperate actions to bring him to ejaculation in order to end her ordeal. Finally he saw the look of disgust and desperation as she tried to swallow all his come.

“Peter, I gave you all you wanted, can I please go now,” Jenny begged.

“Everything, but your cherry,” said Peter with a smirk.

“But , but you promised,” wailed Jenny.

Peter laid on his back and said: " Jenny come sit on me and insert my cock into your virginal pussy.” He watched as Jenny, with tears rolling down her cheeks complied. He felt her press down on him and felt the tear of her hymen. He had her bounce up and down on him until he shot his next load into him. As she left his room, he removed the memory of what happened from her mind. (After all, he just wanted some fun He wasn’t such a sadist that he wanted to screw the girls psychologically for the rest of their lives.) As far as she was concerned, she was still a virgin and the taste in her mouth was the wonderful snack she had just eaten. She did not even notice the cum soaking her panties and running down her legs.

The next girl into the room was Sally—the class feminist and lesbian. Sally was a real man-hater and she believed that women were superior to men in every aspect. As she loved telling her classmates, “If I want love I will look to another woman since only a woman can be worthy of my love. If I want something hard in my pussy I will turn to a cucumber. (This was hypothetical since Sally was still a virgin.) The only time I will need a man is when my toilet is blocked. And the only reason I will get a man to do this job is because it is beneath the dignity of a woman.” As Sally entered the room Peter said: “Strip you fucking lesbian bitch.”

“Who the fuck do you think you are,” said Sally defiantly as her hands obeyed without her even realizing it.

“Your master, and the man that is going to fuck you senseless tonight. And if you don’t believe it, then why are you standing naked in my room?”

Peter saw the look of fear creep into Sally’s eyes as she realized that she was indeed standing naked. “What have you done with me,” she asked fearfully.

Peter ignored the question and said: “Look, on the bed, there is a cucumber waiting to be fucked.”

“Please don’t,” wailed Sally, “I never meant what I said, I was only boasting.”

“Shut up and do it.”

Peter watched as Sally forced the cucumber into her pussy. (Maybe he shouldn’t have got such a big one.) He saw her clench her teeth as she forced it through her maidenhead.

“Now roll over, let me fuck you in the arse while the cucumber is fucking your pussy,” he commanded.

“Please, please not that”, Sally cried.

Peter roughly shoved her onto her hands and knees and shoved his cock into her anus. (What a lovely sight it was when he saw his cock’s head slip pass her sphincter muscles.) He was soon shoving his cock, in rhythm to her shoving the cucumber. The tight feeling of her anus (especially with the cucumber already filling her pussy) was so good that Peter did not last long before he shot a wad into her guts. As he withdrew his cock he saw it was covered with a mixture of his cum, her shit and a hint of blood. Just to complete her humiliation, he had her lick him clean. He then sent her packing with no memory of her fucking. However he did change her man-hating feelings to those of nymphomania. Now Sally would not let a day do by without trying to get a man to fuck her.

A couple of hours later Peter was exhausted. Fifteen fucks and six cherries later, even he had had enough. He then sent all his classmates home. None of them would remember this party as being anything different from their standard parties.

As Peter walked into the TV room, he gasped in surprise. His aunt Ellen was lying spread-eagled on the ground with cum covering her hair, body and leaking our of every office she had. He sent her off to clean herself and instructed them to leave thereafter. She and Frank would also not remember the evening. However, Frank would remain her master.

Chapter 6: Mother and daughter

Peter woke the next morning with the smell of bacon and eggs and, even more pleasantly, his mother sucking his cock. It wasn’t long before he grabbed Mary’s head, shoved his cock up to his balls into his mother’s mouth and shot his cum directly into her stomach. Then, seeing that Mary had had her breakfast, Peter got the tray and started his.

After breakfast, he was standing at the window when he saw Irene and her daughter Faith arrive home from church. There and then he had his plans made for the rest of the day.

Irene was a thirty something blond that had been made drunk at a teenage party and had been coerced into sleeping with a guy. When she had realized that she was pregnant, the guy disappeared and left her on her own. While pregnant, she had discovered religion and had been a committed Christian ever since. She had brought her daughter up as a strict Christian as well and used every opportunity to warn her daughter of the fact that men were evil and on Earth in order to lead young girls astray.

As Irene opened her front door, she saw Peter heading her way. That young man from across the road had the audacity to invite her daughter to his sinful party last night (which she had fortunately prevented), but then he played his music to some ungodly hour as well. Well this was an opportunity to put him in his place.

“Well, what do you want? I am amazed that you have the audacity to show your face here after the racket you made last night. Don’t you ....", said Irene before she was interrupted by Peter.

“Just shut the fuck up. You are always fucking bitching. Open the door so that I can show you what you are supposed to do with that mouth of yours.”

Irene was shocked speechless. How dare the kid speak to her like that. She even more frightened when she found herself unable to reply and saw her hands opening the door without her intending to.

“How dare you speak to my mother like that?", asked Faith indignantly.

“Shut up, go to your room and wait until you called upon,” replied Peter.

Irene’s mind was reeling. What was going on here? This rude kid had walked into her house, had swore at her and ordered her daughter to her room. And they had obeyed him. Why?

Peter waited until Faith had disappeared around the corner before addressing Irene:

“Irene, I have come here to fuck you and steal your daughter’s maidenhead. However, if you can please me enough, I will spare your daughter. I want you to strip, go call your daughter, and then come and fuck my brains out. I will then leave your daughter unmolested.”

“Please, don’t touch Faith. I will do anything you want. Here look, I’m stripping. Can’t we leave my daughter in her room?”

“No, go call her now”, replied Peter.

Peter smiled as Irene dragged her naked body to Faith’s room and returned with a wide eyed Faith in tow.

“Faith, have a seat. It’s time for you to see what a slut your mother really is,” said Peter.

“Now get on your knees and get your slutty arse over here Irene,” commanded Peter.

Irene slowly dropped to her knees and crawled over to Peter. When she arrived at him, she saw that he had already undressed. Even though her mind was screaming at the situation, she had to make this good in order to save her daughter. She took his manhood into her mouth and what she lacked in experience, she made up in enthusiasm. Eventually she looked up and said:

“Please Peter, lay down so I can impale my wet pussy onto your hard cock.”

Peter laid back and watched as Irene sank down onto his cock. Shit, she was almost as tight as a virgin. And what was even more fun, was his knowledge that she was doing this against her will. Yet he was not using his mind control powers. Just her fear for her daughter was making her acting as a slut. When he saw Irene was starting to really enjoy herself, he stopped her and said:

“I really feel like some arse, could I fuck you in your arse slut?”

Irene eyes went wide as she recoiled in shock. But she recovered quickly as she saw Peter’s eyes wander to where Faith was sitting. “Yes please”, she said, “please fuck me in my arse.”

Peter got Irene onto her hands and knees, and after applying some lube forced himself into Irene’s virgin arse. All the while he looked into Faith’s eyes, enjoying the shock, fear and disgust written all over her face. He smiled at her as he pumped his semen into her mother’s arse.

As Irene felt Peter withdrawing his cock from her arse, she fell forward in her heap. This had been her worst experience in her life. Not only had she been raped and sodomised, but it had happened before her daughter’s eyes. Not only this, but to her daughter, it would have appeared that Irene had participated voluntary. Well, at the end of the day, Irene reasoned, at least she had kept her daughter safe. She was therefore shocked to hear Peter order Faith to strip.

“Please, please don’t,” she pleaded, “you promised that you will leave Faith alone.”

“Well I lied, bitch, now hold your daughter down while I fuck her, " Peter commanded.

Irene felt the tears running from her face as she saw her body respond to Peter’s instruction. She pressed Faith’s shoulders to the floor as Peter prepared to mount her daughter. Irene tried her best to ignore Faith’s pleading and begging.

Peter shoved his cock into Faith’s pussy. He felt her virginity tear as he punched his cock to the hilt. He pumped into her pussy as he taunted Irene:

“Your daughter has a nice tight pussy, Irene, I think I must come make use of it more often. Just look at how she is responding to my cock. I think she is a born slut.”

“Please don’t come inside her. I would hate her to experience a teenage pregnancy like I did,” begged Irene.

“To late,” grunted Peter as he shot his load deep into the recesses of Faith’s pussy. “But why don’t you eat her out and maybe you can prevent her from becoming pregnant,” said Peter with a smile as he tweaked Irene’s mind to believe that her eating out every drop of his cum out of Faith’s pussy was the only way she could prevent her daughter becoming pregnant.

Peter enjoyed seeing our Miss Morality dove into her daughter’s pussy and started slurping away. He also enjoyed seeing the embarrassment on Faith’s face as she became aroused by her mother’s actions. While mother was sucking away, Peter dropped down in front of Faith and made her lick off the remnants of her mother’s shit, her virginal blood and pussy juices and his cum from his cock.

Peter continued for the rest of the day fucking mother and daughter in every imaginable way. He eventually left them in the early evening after wiping every memory of the day from their memories. This day had been so exciting that he decided that he would repeat the rape of Irene and her daughter, Faith some time in the future.

To be continued ....