The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alien Spawn

Chapter 10: Fuck the Neighbors (Part 1)

The neighborhood that Peter and his mom lived in was frosty at the best of times. Across the road from Peter lived Irene with her self-righteous opinions. The young couple that lived next to Peter and Mary was a total different kettle of fish. They were just plain mean. They objected to everything and anything. The fact that they got fell victim to Peter’s powers was only due to their own inability to mind their own business. This is how it happened:

When Peter arrived back at home after the evening at Paul’s house, he saw that his mother was still up. When he walked in, he noticed that she was upset. A quick peek into her mind (since she did not want to tell him why), told him what happened. She had barely arrived home when there was a pounding on her front door. She had opened the door to find both Jake and his wife, Dorothy there. Jake started the conversation (abuse) by saying: " Mary, I am sick and tired of your son’s delinquent behavior. Not only is having parties with the music blaring becoming the norm in this neighborhood (a reference to Saturday’s birthday party?), but I now come home and find that he has run through my flower garden and destroyed my flowers this afternoon.” Mary tried to defend herself and Peter as best she could (after all he was not even at home that day), but was no match for both Jake and Dorothy shouting together. After 40 minutes of abuse they finally left.

When Peter heard this, he stormed out of the house and went pounding on the neighbor’s door. “What the fuck do you want,” said Jake as he opened the door. “Bring your fucking wife and get over to my place, immediately;” replied Peter. A moment later Jake and his wife were standing in Mary’s living room. Both looked pretty pissed off.

Peter:

“Listen, it been a long day and I don’t have much time for this shit. So here’s the deal. I am going to demonstrate my power to you and then send you home. Tomorrow evening you will report here to receive your punishment.”

Jake:

“Listen you arrogant shit, who do you think you are and what’s your so-called “power”?”

Peter:

“ I hate insolence. Dorothy, go slap you husband through his face.”

Dorothy went over to her husband and slapped him so hard that her handprint was left on his cheek.

Peter:

“ Jake, return the favor.”

Jake hit his wife so hard that she spun around and fell in a heap. She gingerly picked herself up with tears running down her cheeks.

Peter:

“ Do you now believe that I can make you do anything that I want. I could make you fuck each other with steak knives up the arse if I so wish. Do you now understand my power Jake?”

A visibly shaken Jake and Dorothy nodded their agreement.

Peter:

“ Now go home and be back here tomorrow evening at six. Dress code for you two will be none. You will walk over here in the nude so that we don’t have to waste time undressing you. Now GO.”

With that Jake and his wife tumbled out of Mary’s house and ran to theirs.

Mary had been watching this from aside without comment. She now asked her son: " So we have toys for tomorrow evening then?”

Peter:

“Yes and it going to be fun since I scanned their minds and found that not only are they both sexually repressed, but Jake is not only insanely jealous, but is also a serious homophobe. I am sure we can find ways to use this against him. Then of course, they have the whole day tomorrow to imagine what I am going to do to them. Their own imagination will be their own worst enemy.”

Chapter 11: Fuck the Neighbors (Part 2)

Just before six, Peter placed a mind field around the two houses and, a moment later Jake and Dorothy knocked on the door. Peter was pleasantly surprised when he opened the door, since Dorothy had beautiful perky tits and a nice hourglass figure. Both were normally hidden under her conservative dress.

As they entered Jake said: “Peter, we really sorry about yesterday. It were rude, please let us apologize to your mother and go home.”

Peter:

“My mother is in the living room. An apology will be a good way to start. But in order to show you are really sorry, you will have to accept the punishment that she offers.”

Dorothy:

“Yes. We will do anything she says.”

Peter:

“Well, walk through then.”

“Such nice tits,” said Peter as his ran his hand over Dorothy’s breast as she walked passed.

Jake swung around and his eyes flashed daggers. Peter decided to ignore it for now.

“Hi Mary, we have just come to apologize,” said Jake as he walked into the living room with Dorothy bobbing her head up and down furiously.

Peter:

“ I suggest that you go on your knees in front of Mom when apologizing. And mom, please indicate their punishment.”

Jake was first on his knees in front of Mary. He stole a glance up her skirt and got a boner when he saw her naked pussy.

Jake:

“Mary, I am really sorry about yesterday. Please tell me what I can do to show my remorse.”

Mary:

“Well look at that pathetic cock. Now I can understand why you and your wife are so mean. You both have a severe case of penis envy.”

Jake blushed and had a hard time keeping quiet and not retorting. He knew that to do so what be a serious mistake.

Mary:

“Jake, since you are such a pain in the arse, why don’t you take this vibrator and go fuck yourself in the arse.”

Jake’s eyes went wide as he saw Mary holding up a huge 10″ vibrator. When he saw that she was not joking he fearfully took the vibrator and crawled to a corner.

Peter almost burst our laughing when he saw the gratitude in Jake’s eyes when he handed him a bottle of lube.

Dorothy was very pale when she knelt in front of Mary. After seeing the punishment her husband was given (even now he was painfully inserting the dildo in his arse), she feared for what she would be told to do.

After a mumbled apology, Mary replied as she raised her skirt: “Dorothy, all this naked flesh around me has made me horny, why don’t you lick my cunt.”

Before Dorothy could stop herself she replied: “I am no lesbian.”

To this she got two replies. Firstly, the cane that Peter had been holding hit her buttocks with a resounding thud and secondly, Mary shoved her face into Mary’s pussy.

“Oh, and show my son how you play with your pussy while you licking mine,” Mary whispered into Dorothy’s ear.

Peter walked over to Jake and went down on his haunches next to him while Jake was now pumping the dildo into his arse.

Peter:

“Look Jake at that slut of a wife of yours. Look at how she is licking my mother’s pussy and fingering herself.”

“Why it looks like you are also having fun,” said Peter as he contemptuously flicked Jake’s erect cock with the cane.

Peter:

“Why don’t you jerk off while you watch. Or do you need tweezers to play with that puny cock of yours?”

Jake knew better to answer, but started jerking off with the dildo still stuck deeply into his arse. It also did not take long before he spurted his come over his stomach and the floor. This came moments before Mary came loudly and satisfying.

Peter then made Dorothy to lick up the mess that her husband made. While this was occurring, the husband and wife were both shocked to see Mary dig out her son’s huge cock and start sucking on it.

Peter:

“Dorothy, it’s time for truth or dare. On sorry, you already did the dare part, so it time for truth.”

(Peter had already planted the answers that he wanted into her mind, but neither she nor her husband knew that.)

Peter:

“Dorothy, tell us. How are you feeling now?”

“Horny,” whispered Dorothy.

Peter:

“Well you have choice. You can ether have that puny cock of your husband (assuming you can get that flaccid thing hard again.) or you can be fucked by my cock. What do you want?”

Dorothy had the “deer caught in the headlights” look as she whispered: “Your cock please.”

Peter:

“Sorry, I didn’t hear that. Why don’t you tell your husband what you want.”

Dorothy, turning to Jake:

“Jake, I want to experience a real cock. I want Peter to fuck me.”

Jake: “There is no way I am going to stand around and watch my wife being fucked by another man. Come Dorothy (Author:

an unfortunate pun don’t you think?) lets go home.”

Peter:

“ Dear, oh dear. Jake still hasn’t learnt to keep his mouth shut. Jake, since you still need to control yourself, why don’t you come prepare my cock for your wife.”

“What, do you mean?” sputtered Jake.

Peter:

“Well come suck my cock to get me in the mood. Don’t even think of replying, since anything that you say will only make it worse for you.”

Jake crawled over to Peter and with a look to revulsion took Peter’s cock into his mouth.

Peter had never had any homosexual tendencies and seeing Jake sucking his cock was not exactly a turn on, but it was about power. It was about pay back time and finding the one thing for Jake to do that would revulse him most (Well actually the second thing. The most repulsive thing was still coming...)

After Jake had sucked on his cock for a while, Peter had Dorothy come kneel in front of him for some doggy style fucking. Peter had tweaked Dorothy mind so that she would be quite vocal during the fucking to further add to Jake’s anger.

Dorothy:

“Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me. I love the way your manly cock fills my pussy. I’ve never felt such a manly cock lie yours. Oh god, I’m going to come. Oh yes, yes , yes. Oh fuck, oh fuck.”

At that Dorothy collapsed in a heap of orgasmic bliss.

Peter:

“ Jake, it looks like your wife has had enough, but I still haven’t come. Why don’t you come and suck me dry and swallow my come.”

It was now Jake’s turn to have the “deer in the headlights” look before resigning himself to his fate and crawled over to Peter and start sucking his cock. Before long, Jake almost choked as Peter’s come hit the back of his throat.

Peter surveyed the room. Mary was still sitting on the coach with a smile of contentment that she felt after the tongue service she got from Dorothy. Jake and his wife lay utterly defeated on the floor.

Peter decided that he had taught the couple enough of a lesson. Before he sent them home, he tweaked there minds that they would, in future be very courteous to everybody around them and go out of there way to help their fellow man. Furthermore, they would remember this evening, but would believe that everything that happened to them that evening they had deserved. They would be grateful to Peter and Mary for punishing them and showing them the error in their ways. However, they would be unable to discuss the evening with anybody other than between themselves. Lastly, they would not hold any grudges about what their partners did that evening since they realized that the activities of the evening was outside of their control.

Chapter 12: The Ghargh returns

Peter woke up to find himself once more in the white room. Once again he heard the voice:

“You have done well Peter. Out plan is working well. Your activities are being fed into the sub-conscious of the other pathfinders and their sexual tension has been reducing remarkably. It is now time to reveal another gift that we have for you. A path traveled alone, no matter how interesting will always be lonely. You need a soul mate. Mary has been a partner in many of your activities, but she is no more than a plaything for you.

Like we did with Mary when we made you, we have inseminated another woman in order to make a female child who will be your mate. We will share this female’s destiny with her tonight and tomorrow you will be able to start your life together. You will find that she shares your sexual appetite, and will enjoy sharing your sexual conquests with you.”

Peter:

“Who is this woman?”

Voice:

“You know her. Think.”

Peter:

“It’s Faith isn’t it. Why could you not have warned me before. How will I face her after raping her?”

Voice:

“It is Faith. Speak to her about her rape. You will be surprised by her response. Once we reveal her destiny, she will remember every detail of that Sunday, but you will be surprised at her recollection of her experiences of it.

Chapter 13: Soul Mates

Peter awoke to the familiar feeling of his mother’s mouth around his cock. After he had blown his load down her throat, he re-called how much Mary had enjoyed Dorothy’s attention the previous evening. He also realized that if he and Faith were to hook up, he would have to find something to keep her mother busy.

Peter:

“Mary, how would you like to have your own sexual toy?”

Mary:

Oh Peter that would be lovely. Who do you have in mind?”

Peter:

“From now on you are Irene’s master. Why don’t you go over and introduce yourself to your new slave.”

After a brief thank you, Mary jumped up and ran to get dressed and rush over the road.

A moment later Peter walked out of the house. He had seen Faith standing in their garden and he had decided that her would like to speak to her. As he crossed the road, he heard a loud: “Good morning, Peter” from a smiling and waving Jake and Dorothy standing in their garden.

As Peter approached Faith, she greeted him with a: “Hello my lover.”

Peter:

“I think I owe you an apology...”

Faith:

“Why? Is it because you fucked my brains out and then did not come back for more? Or is it because you made me forget the most wonderful we experience I have ever had?”

Peter (taken aback):

“Well, err both I guess.”

Faith said:

“Well, if you make love to me, I will forgive you,” as she took his hand and led him back across the road to Peter’s house.

Chapter 14: And so...

A final scene before we leave Peter:

Peter was in his living room again. He was sitting on the couch with Faith riding his cock with her back to her. He could feel his and her cum running down his balls from the multiple orgasms that they both had already had. They were both watching Irene and Mary licking each other cunts. Outside Jake and Mary were raking and picking up the autumn leaves in Mary’s garden. (They now insist on doing everybody’s gardening.)

Peter once more shot his load into Faith as he re-called that Faith had suggested that Miss Fiona Hill (their teacher), should come by later that evening in order to give Peter and Faith some “extra lessons.”