The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ALIEN WEBS

Humanity and Alien Mind Control

© 2004, 2005

Part Two: Into the Web

Chapter 9

Walking the Web

-1-

Davv was proud; how well his fighters were learning to work as a unit, though they were from such diverse backgrounds. A few, like Red and he, were liberated inmates of the old American Gulag. Even his former com unit, Ebony, had been transferred to the team—the huge muscleman took his demotion with a real sense of dignity. Davv acknowledged this and treated him with almost mock respect, though he had a hand in transferring him to the fight team, and took special pleasure in drilling him, “So he knows who’s Dom...". Davv had finally realized that his “interrupted execution”—all those months ago—had just been part of the training process, whereby new prisoners were initiated into the horrors of the old Gulag.

Some others of the fight team, like Smitty, were volunteers from the defunct national militaries. Most of the rest were draftees, plucked from the chaos that the Brack attack had made of Earth. Nearly all were veterans of the Battle of Antarctica.

The Terran Training Center aboard the giant Alien Starfort was structured to prepare them to fight in the wide variety of environments that existed across the vast distances of the Front. In Gallactic War, the Front is a three dimensional arc consisting of all the star systems where the Imperium and the Bractian forces clash. It spread across both time and space, and the great task of the Imperium was to have forces where and when they were needed.

Some of those forces could be moved across the Web, the interstellar teleportation system which knit the Imperium together. Others had to travel by Slowship, below light speed, to areas on the fringes of Imperial control, to arrive after decades of travel in suspended animation.

Reports of Terran prowess at arms reached Imperial Central, the hidden asteroid known as LARTAB, Primus, at the Center of the Web. The decision was made to move as many of the Terracorps fighters acrosss the Web as possible, to worlds threatened by the Bracks. Some would be sent by Slowship to places which might become centers of war a few decades hence, but the pressing need was in one sector, known as the Central Forward Quadrant (KORT YE>ZDTAT KORLTAB). There, thousands of fresh troops were needed at once to stem an Enemy advance into a highly developed system. The Terrans, the Imperial Commanders decreed, would Walk the Web, into battle.

-2-

Ruby prepared herself to walk back into the world. She took care of her developing child by having him transplanted to a surrogate. She said her goodbyes to Sister Jane, Aunt Em and the other quirky inhabitants of the valley, people she had grown to love for their individuality. She and Chaz spent a few days alone in her cabin.

Between intense bouts of love-making, he read her a poem he had written about the Aliens (“He’s their chief of security, and he writes poetry... what else don’t I know about him...") It went like this:

The Mistresses of the Worlds

The mistresses of the worlds
Are strong beings, and bold.
They dare use all others
For their ‘high ’ purposes—
Domination, plunder, lust.
The mistresses of the worlds
Are educated, civilized,
With a hundred centuries culture,
Traveling the star lanes,
Directing the armies of alien worlds:
Spiders spinning webs
Of words and steel.
Yes, the mistresses of the worlds
Are lordly beings, and proud
In their ships of crystal and stone—
And is there no justice
In these worlds at all?

They sat quietly together for a long time, just watching the embers in the cabin’s fireplace. Soon it was dawn. Then he walked her off the mountain, away from the valley, through the late autumn woods, back toward what she acknowledged as, “The web known as ‘civilization’.”

“Well, this is where we part. I’ll double back, cover our trail. Wait here an hour, then follow that path another five miles and you’ll come up south of the old Interstate. You should be able to hitch a ride east from there.

“Ruby, I know the necessity of this... But I don’t want it. I’m still willing to come with you. I don’t want you to leave me...”

“I know, dearest. This is hard for us both. I love you and your valley. I love our unborn son. But you wouldn’t survive two days out there, not without getting yourself killed or kidnapped by the Aliens. Worse, they would learn about the valley through you.”

“Do you think you’re immune to the Aliens’ mind control?”

“Not exactly, but I can handle their hypnogems. I’ve had extensive mind control training. They think of me as an ally. By the time I walk those five miles, I’ll believe my cover story well enough to fool them. The valley will be like a dream to me. A wonderful, precious dream. I may have to cross half the Galaxy to do it, but don’t worry, I’ll be back. Monitor the downlink!”

They embraced for a long moment, kissed fervently. Chaz turned away; then turned back to touch the tear on the edge of Ruby’s eye. They embraced again, and he left her openly weeping, looking back, again and again, until he could see her no more.

“I thought I was immune to love... thought I was tougher than any mere male... thought I would never find a home...” She looked up through the trees, to the point of light in the dawning sky that was the Starfort. “It was a dream. Reality is back in the real world, and up there... Steel webs.”

-3-

Davv was annoyed at the continuing experiments to which he and his men were being subjected by Lincotl. He was hoping that it would soon be their turn to ship out, onto the Web.

Between warrior training sessions, the tall Alien would appear, to conduct medical tests, retrieve samples of blood, urine and sperm; to engage his men, especially Red and Ebony, in frenetic sex play. Lincotl was insatiable, more of a nyphomaniac than even Daniele. But while Dannie was something of a sexual athlete, with excessive drives for the human species, Lincotl appeared to be reacting in a manner which was “normal” for her Cetoid species, at least when confronted by human pherenomes.

Red told him, “Yo Dom, relax. Th’ Great Ones find man useful. We fight an’ screw the way they want. H’man special to them. Dat’s good for us all.” He pointed to Lincotl, mounted atop one of the men she had pushed back across a divan in the ornate grey and green sitting room in which she conducted her “experiments”. “Fightin’ cocks, ya know..” The human Lincotl was pleasurably pinning to the divan was Ebony, but he did not seem so large, arched beneath the tall Alien. Davv had grown accustomed to the Alien’s sexual control over them. He was not able, however, to easily abide the presence of several of the diminutive, large headed Alien males who were Lincotl’s assistants in her “experiments.” They, in their silence, and with their large unblinking eyes, seemed far more alien than the dominent females.

Lincotl noticed Davv’s intent look. She looked to the two and motioned them over. “I want your hands in this, so come here now.” They approached the Alien, stood to either side of her and began to fondle her hanging grey breasts, while Ebony continued thrusting from below. She began first kissing one, then the other; then, groping for their extending erections, she luxuriated in their, to her, exquisite pheromones.

Lincotl called the humans, again, her “monkeys”. She spoke, in that particular lilting tone that meant her hypnogems were in full use. Her voice was tinged, however, with a huskiness brought on by her exertions with the thrusting “monkey” beneath her. Davv’s mind was confused, as he heard her humming a ditty about sacred three’s. Facing her, he was caught up in her ecstasy, and fantasized, “Perhaps we Terrans are like chattering monkeys who’ve wandered from the jungle into a solemn temple of the gods.” There was more to the vast cauldron of species and cultures which interacted through the Alien Imperium than any of the humans had yet imagined. The accident of pheromones has confused the whole matter, he realized.

Davv heard the Alien speaking in her own tongue, chanting, over and over again:

“URZADY<>—LAM A< SUR
A< SUR LAB—URKACaT”

She translated, once, for their benefit, “Sacred is Three / Three makes highest tantra”.

A few days later, Lincotl had them line-up “like soldiers...” in full battle gear. She had came to tell them it was, indeed, their turn to join the battle, “I will miss you monkeys, but hope to find many more for my experiments.” She paused thinking, “Perhaps I should tell them about the special experiment I started with their sperm, combining their genetics with ours...” But just continued, “We have wonderful plans for your species. You have proved, first in battle, and now with me, that Terrans have many qualities which are both useful and admirable.”

She let them have a full dose of joy through her hypnogems and watched with satisfaction as they seemed nearly to glow in response; blank faced little monkeys, with their chests puffed out. “I am going to walk you to the Web, to initiate you into its fantastic reality.”

Mounting her floating platform, she turned from them, leading them off at a trot down long corridors and ramps toward the heart of the Starfort, to its connection with the rest of the Imperium.

As they approached the chamber of the Web they could see much traffic coming and going. They entered through an opening in the rock; into a vast cavern with complex equipment all around. In the center was a Crystal. Larger than a person, it was suspended, floating twenty feet from the ground. Arching above it were four portions of bridging, reaching from the ground to a point above the crystal, to a point of intense light. The bridges seemed to disappear into the light. There were two streams of creatures, many Terrans and aliens of all sorts, walking into the light on two of the bridgeways, and two other streams walking from it. Many were carrying loads of various sizes.

“Everything must be hand carried, by a living being, through the node, and nothing above what you Terrans would measure as 500 pounds of mass can pass through. Thus we say, DaBTAPaMeR E YORDaT, ‘Walking the Web’...”

The Terrans stood in awe, facing yet another wonder of Alien technology. Beyond the light were other worlds; other battles. Something came up to them and stuck small metal tags on each, “Your destination route passes. These will see you safely to your goal. Fight well, my monkeys...” She touched two slim grey fingers to Red’s lips, hugged Ebony, and clasped Davv on the shoulder. She motioned them to the nearest bridge.

Without looking back, Davv led them up the ramp, and, stepping into the light, he felt a tingle and slight sense of falling, before stepping onto another bridge in another cavern very similar to the one he had just left. They were directed to transfer from node to node a dozen times before they reached the end of the trip, on a world they were told was called “Nom-E.”

-4-

Ruby walked from path to path until she came to the old interstate highway. It seemed deserted, so she walked East, as she had planned. After walking for an hour, looking back, she could see a dark spot coming toward her, several hills back. As it approached, she could see that it was a big truck, with a sleeper compartment, pulling three trailers. She waved and it slowed to a stop. The passenger side door swung open and a big, dark faced man leaned over, called, “How’d you get way out here; hop in an’ I’ll give you a lift, to the next town...”

She was startled to see the man wearing a control collar, “Just like the one’s I’d developed—oh, how long ago?” “I’ve been lost... since the war... living with some mountain folk... Where are we?”

“Yep, you’re on the Interstate, we’re heading east. I’m Doug Chambers. My ‘prentice, Jack, is asleeep in the back.” “Oh, yes, my name’s Ruby.” “No one uses this road much anymore, not since the war and population shift. The Ice is growing, just a few hundred miles north.” “I’ve been out of touch.

What’s been happening. Why are you wearing that collar?”

“The ‘collar’ is a little ‘gift’ from the Aliens. It controls me; let’s me control Jack. All men have to wear them. ‘For our own protection.’ That’s why I’m here. Unless a man has an essential job, like running these big rigs, the Labor Brigades or Imperial Military get him. I used to teach geology at the State U.” “Things have changed.” “Yep, sure have. But with so many dead, and the Ice, the Aliens say they had to take over, organize things.”

“You’ve mentioned ice; what’s that about?” “Yep, that’s just about he biggest thing that’s happened, bigger than the war, or the Aliens. Though both, I guess, had a hand in it.” “Please, explain.”

“I was always fascinated by the Glaciers, the Mile High walls of ice which, over and over, during the past few million years, have devastated the northern hemisphere. The text book explanations did not, however, make much sense to me. How could slight diminutions in the amount of sunlight reaching the Earth’s surface fuel the cycle? Over the past few million years (and apparently at longer intervals before) 90,000 year eras of glaciation have alternated with 10,000 to 15,000 year warm periods. We are, as is well known, over 10,000 years into a warm cycle. That portion of the cycle is ending. The results of the Brack Attack may have triggered an Ice Age.

“The Theory of the Differential Greenhouse Effect helps explain the Ice Ages. After about 10 millennia of lavish growth, the world’s plant life begins to de-mineralize the soils, and the forests begin to diminish. Less carbon is removed from the atmosphere, and the Greenhouse Warming ensues. But this warming heats the tropics more than the poles, literally providing the energy needed to drive water through the atmosphere from the tropics, north and south, where it can accumulate as the Ice. The glaciers grind the rocks they grow across into a fine dust, which, blowing, re-mineralizes the soils, enhancing plant growth and reversing the Greenhouse Effect, thus completing the cycle and ending the Ice Age.

“There is real evidence that our tampering with the planet, even before the Alien invasion, greatly accelerated this process—I used to teach that the Ice Age was nearly upon us. Independent evidence, in the form of ocean core samples, suggested that Ice Age conditions can prevail in as little as 50 years. By some estimates, an accelerated 20 year transition to an Ice Age had begun at the end of the Millennium. In the past few months it’s gotten much worse. The balance tipped toward the Ice and it is advancing, everywhere, even more rapidly.”

“Thanks, you must have been a good teacher. You are right, this is the greatest of the changes...” Ruby was lost in thought for a while, “But why wouldn’t the Aliens let you continue teaching?” “There aren’t enough students left to keep the university open; the Cetoids don’t think men very intelligent. They want men for their Gallactic War, they need men to relocate and rebuild what’s left on Earth.” “Sounds terrible. I should have stayed in the mountains. Will the Ice reach here?” “Not likely, though this whole area has been evacuated; everyone’s been moved south. The Alien’s have some satellites beaming solar energy, keeping the Ice away from a few coastal cities, at least for now. This area was never glaciated, before...” “I see. Do you come by here often?” “Yep, every two weeks.” “Good, I may want to come back this way, to let the folk who helped me know what’s up. Your knowledge should be put to better use.” They fell silent and rode on.

A hundred miles later, Doug’s young assistant, Jack, poked his head through the hatch between the truck cab’s two sections. He had on just a control collar; a pair of worn gym shorts. “G’mornin’...” “Jack, this is Ruby. We’re giving her a lift to the Center City cutoff.” Jack slipped between them as Doug spoke, leaned back and pulled through a hamper. “Well let’s eat while we chat. What’s been happening, Ruby?” She instantly like the handsome youth, noticing his tassled brownblond curls, trim physique and bulging fade in his shorts. “Do I miss Chaz so much so soon that I start mooning over teenagers!” “I’ve been stuck in the mountains while the world’s turned upside down. Everything seems shattered. Do you think Center City is still linked into the datanet?” Jack responded, “Sure. I grew up near there, and before the disaster, it was full-linked.” “Sounds like you’ve had some experience...”

“Used to hack around, before the damn Aliens an’ their Ice.”

“No, Jack, the Prof told me that the Ice Age was coming back anyway, all they did was accelerate things. The Cetoids are strange, but, you’ve got to understand, the Bracks were really alien. They would have eaten us!” “I thought that’s what these Alien porpoises were doing.” “Not so. They value all the species in their Empire. Things will sort out.”

They ate silently for a while. Ruby let her arm slip half behind Jack’s back, feeling the suppleness of his physique as he shifted position. Doug noticed, grinned, “I’ve broken him in... That collar’s tuned to mine, and, in the new order, well... some slaves have slaves. You can do what you want with him; it might be fun to watch...” “Jack, what do you think, should I take your boss’s offer?” “That’s up to you—I’m always ready...” She put her other hand on his crotch. “So you are...” The lad’s erection began to strain against his shorts. “I want you to relax, be quiet, while I put you through a little test run, to see how well he has you trained.” She stroked and massaged his crotch. After a short while, he began to squirm under her pressure, until Doug barked, “Sit still! The lady’s in charge!” Jack obeyed instantly, and Ruby was pleased to feel him grow noticeably harder under her grip. She pulled his shorts part way down and bent over to engulf his warm rigidity. After sucking him quickly to near bursting, she deftly raised herself up, zipped her jump suit all the way down (well, she always had extra long zippers in her custom jump suits...“didn’t every Junta brat...?") and thrust herself onto Jack’s erection, while the now wide eyed youth gasped, thrust back twice and came, uncontrollably, as Ruby arched back in the throws of her own repeated orgasms.

Ruby collapsed against Jack as Doug sardonically remarked, “Yep. You’ve hitched rides on rigs before, I see.” “Well, yes, but I haven’t had sex since before the war...” “Poor girl. Well. Why don’t you take Jack up into the sleeper, there’s a hundred miles to go...” “Why, thanks. That’s sweet of you.” “Jack, say ‘thank you’” “Uh, sure, thanks. Wow! Let’s go!” The youth was inexperienced, but eager to please, and very energetic.

Much later, they climbed back out of the sleeper and Ruby spoke to Doug, “You know, there might even be a few hidden enclaves left of old style humanity. You travel more than most. Have you heard about any?” Both nodded negatively. “Well, if I hear of any, I’ll let you know. Neither of you ought to be stuck in this truck.”

Talked turned to the old days, and what they had expected the new Millennium to be like. Jack explained how he met Doug, “There were a bunch of us waiting to be shipped out to the Starfort. Some Alien with a clipboard came along and culled out Doug and a few others to stay on Earth as truckers. They were told to each pick one of the younger men to be their apprentices. Like the recruiters say, there may be “Glory Among the Stars”, but I wouldn’t want to be cannon fodder for anybody. Workin’ here with Doug suits me fine.”

“Good, Jack, ‘cause watchin’ you and the lady here sure made me horney. When she leaves, you sure gonna work it for me!” “Yes sir!” “Yep, love that collar!”

Then they reached the cutoff, with its big, though now somewhat dilapidated Truck Stop. Ruby thanked Doug, hugged them both goodbye, passionately kissed Jack, found out how to contact the truck’s cellular, and hitched a ride to Center City, where she hoped to plug into the datanet.

-5-

Again the tense quiet while they waited for battle. Davv and his fighters were sitting, with full battle equipment, in an armored ground vehicle, by a cliffside, in a vast, ruined landscape, with the flares and fires of war, all around. It was night, though with their enhancement gear, that did not matter. They were part of a strategic reserve, ready to spring into action when needed.

It was quiet inside his helmet. He had turned down the sound of the incessant com data; but if an order were directed to him, the volume would rise again. So he tried to blank his mind as he waited. “No contact with JJ... know the back door’s there, but how do I access it from half across the Galaxy...”

Davv signaled Smitty, who was, as usual, sitting next to him. He held up his right forefinger, while his subordinate put up his left. The fingertips of their battle gauntlets connected, opening a secure com channel. “Relaxed, Smitty?” “’Bout as best as can be expected. Guess we’re pumped on neurotrans. Looks real wild out there, some of the shocks we’ve felt must be thermonuclear...” “Yea, it’s so quiet here, its weird considering what its like out there.” “As long as the team is together, it doesn’t matter, Sir.” “Right, after this, some R&R. Like Red says, ‘Best part o’war is comin’ t’gether after...’ When we’re out there, I want you to be careful. I know that hypnotraining pumps us up for battle, but no crazy heroics...” “Right, like what you did in Antarctica?” “Well...”

His Com data volume abruptly increased. They were needed right then. As a man, they turned to the back doors and jumped out as they swung open. Running to the cliffs, they felt concussions behind them as the line of carriers was evaporated. Crouching low as they ran along the cliffside, the team went single file for several miles toward the most ferocious of the fire storms. Then the order to turn, and, using the jump rockets, leap into the thick of it.

Davv leapt to the edge of ruined walls and mounds, the surface remains of some fortifications. The ground shuddered with reverberating explosions. The dust and gloom, pierced by lurid red and yellow flames, brought back to him images of Hellfire from his Grandfather’s old Fundamentalist books. “This is hell for real...” Smitty and Red were beside him; the others behind them.

Their gear told them where to fire, even when they could not see the Brack attack robots. So firing into the maelstrom, they moved deeper into the ruins. Davv remembered the last hypno briefing, “Unless the world is watery... (“like earth...") the vile Bractians do not usually come in person, but use their warbots to wreck Imperial installations and facilities. If they win the battle, they pillage what remains. If they lose, they count the destruction a victory in their peculiar bifurcated logic...”

The warbots were, curiously, almost beautiful; ten feet ‘round with numerous burnished metal tenticles: spewing fire, speeding across any terrain, or tearing apart anything that got in their way. The wove their way into the battle, leaving just a debris field behind.

And so it went, one battle like another, one wrecked world after the another...

-6-

Center City was both bustling and strangely vacant, like a battlefront. And so it was, with the Ice a few hundred miles to the north. Ruby found two functioning hotels along a strip of what once had been a half dozen establishments. Most were closed, but a few were being converted to hostels for the Labor Brigades the Aliens insisted be established. She got a room, showered, and sat down before the video phone and data com link.

Would her entry codes still work? Could she enter the system and not call attention to herself, until she chose? She used a relatively low level entry password which thousands of operative had. She was into the system.

The old style keyboard and 2-D monitor were slow, compared to her usual direct data link, but this would do. “Who controls Worldnet? What survived the disaster? Has my deep access been cut off?” She searched through the system for an hour and learned what she needed to know. Her deep access was secure, oddly, especially through a primitive link like this.

It took her several hours, but she had answers to her questions, and had learned as much as she could assimilate of recent events. Daniele was in charge, on the surface. She was, though, mostly a front for Alien control of what remained of humanity. How would she react to her cousin’s return from the apparent dead?

She saw that Security still ran through the same computer links, so it was easy for her to direct any observations of a certain area of small valleys to a special observation post—a post that only existed in the network, an area that no one could access but her. She also established a structure for her to keep track of a specific truck, so she could meet it, if needed.

Ruby was done here. She withdrew the data link. She then carefully got her few things together, wiped her fingerprints from every surface she had touched in the room, and quietly left. She had paid for her room with most of her small store of cash. She could use credit openly at the next hotel, and surprise Daniele with a call.

The second hotel had a functioning video phone booth. After she checked in, she went down to it. Daniele’s private link number had not changed.

“Oh, Ruby! It’s really you! When they couldn’t find your body, I refused to give up all hope. But, of course, with the chaos, I couldn’t be sure.” They spoke rapidly to each other. Daniele was so used to Ruby knowing everything, she didn’t think to ask where she had been, only vaguely heard Ruby tell her about some old couple in the mountains who found her, wandering after the crash. “We’ll dispatch a saucer at once, to bring you here.” “You dispatch saucers? Where are you, actually?” “Manhattan. Yes, cousin, the Emergency Presidium has a half dozen at its disposal. Humans are being trained to pilot them. Good, I’ve transmitted the order. It will take a couple hours. Let me tell you some family gossip!”

Ruby was not pleased to hear that Davv, thinking she was dead, had gone off to the Alien wars. “But dearest, he was a hero in the Battle of Antarctica... saved the whole Earth... and the Cetoids wanted him...” She knew she would find him, no matter what, but not having him here now would complicate things.

It turned out that it would take at least six hours for a saucer to be available and to get to Ruby. So she decided to explore the area, to maintain her reputation, as she had to assume that the Aliens were now watching her again.

She ate at the hotel’s restaurant and purchased a six-pack of beer. Then she went to the nearest hotel that had been converted to dormitories for the Labor Brigades. The shift commander became very cooperative when she saw Ruby’s high-level ID. She used the security system to run a quick video view of the rooms until she found one with two brawny youths in it. They had just come off a road repair crew, eaten, showered, and were sitting on the double bed watching TV in their under shirts and shorts.

The two were quite surprised when the door was unlocked and a sexy red head in an equally red jumpsuit walked in with a six-pack. They were both a little embarrassed to be sitting there in their under shorts, and did not say a word as Ruby closed the door and introduced herself.

“I’m Ruby, and I was getting bored at my hotel, so I thought I’d see what was cooking here. Want some beer?” The surprised looks turned to grins and Ruby realized just how young these two were. “Guess they don’t take teens into the military, but if they’re big enough, they put them on road work. Before the troubles they’d both be high school footballers. Well, its back to the cradle... but, teens are always so energetic, like that Jack. Got to remember my purpose. To take over their control collars, set them up as my “bodyguards” so the Aliens do not have an excuse to supply me with ones of their own...”

“Bet you boys would like some beer. What are your names?” The well-formed blond spoke first, “I’m Jocko.” Pointing to his brawnier, handsome, dark haired room mate, “He’s Juarez. Doesn’t speak much English, but he’s a good worker, and my buddy.” Ruby turned to the other youth, “Como estad Usted?” He blushed a stammered, “Muy bien...” Ruby passed out the beer and plugged in her portable com link. Quickly she had their collars under her control (though she did not explain this to them) and nearly as quickly she had unzipped her jump suit and watched both young men’s attention perk as they understood what she expected. She found some music on the video and turned down the lights. She danced with each, feeling their excitement throbbing in their shorts. Both were embarrassed, mostly because she was openly teasing them in front of each other, and because they were not used to a naked, aggressive, gorgeous woman coming onto them.

Then she insisted that they had to strip and come into the shower with her. Since most of the six-pack had been quickly downed by the youths, their inhibitions were relaxed enough to follow her lead. She had them first stand at attention. Then she took off their shorts and tee shirts, taking a few moments to admire and stroke their strong young bodies, squeeze their saluting organs.

Then an arm around each, she walked them to the shower. She left the light off and turned warm water on. Sandwiched between the two, Ruby was enjoying how much she was turning each on. She stepped back a bit so she could bring their erections together, and stroke them, one on top the other. At the same time she began kissing their mouths, one then the other, not giving them time to pull back. Quickly she had them close against her, arms intertwined about her. One, Jocko, she thought, found her clitoris with a free hand. She knew it was time to get them back to the bed.

Ruby ordered her two youths to lie on the bed, side by side. Then she knelt on the bed, straddling a muscular leg of each former road-laborer. She reached forward and found Jocko’s hardened sex. She also reached for Juarez’s sex and felt it responding. One hand gripping each enlarging erection, she studied the two organs saluting her. Jocko’s was large and thick, thrusting from short brown hairs. Juarez’s was nearly as long, but thicker, with a wet drop glistening on its throbbing tip. Ruby leaned forward and flicked the liquid with her tongue, tasting the youth’s clean, salty precum. “Wonderful. You are both prime samples of the best Terra still has to offer.” She leaned again, and without releasing her hand grips, began sucking first one cock and then the other, going back and forth between the two.

Ruby noticed how her two new guards were responding; their heart beats increasing, their breathing deepening as their excitement grew along with their organs. Sensing that Jocko was close to climaxing, she concentrated on the big lad. Sucking harder, plunging deeper onto the huge erection, she could feel the muscles tightening on the edge of orgasm. It seemed her young man was holding back.

Ruby stopped, leaned back, and, catching her breath, but still working with her hands, gazing directly into the youth’s eyes, spoke: “It is my pleasure to pleasure you. Do not resist. Allow yourself to explode into me... Do you understand?” Jocko staggered a hoarse “Yupma’m!” The control collars had them focused on her every word. She returned to her labors, noting that the lad no longer held back. Instead, the vigorous guard’s engorged member tensed for release, his thighs tightened and he involuntarily ground up deeper into Ruby’s hungry mouth. He gasped and released a powerful load of seaman which his mistress greedily sucked and swallowed. Repeated spasms of release spent his fill of sperm and his ragged breathing slowed as his mistress sucked the last of it from his slightly softening erection.

With a smile of triumph and satisfaction, Ruby turned to the other youth, not, however, releasing her handgrip on the still semihard penis which she had just pleasured. It was now Juarez’s turn to groan under his mistress’s attention. Ruby engulfed his waiting erection and drew a long hot glob of seminal fluid from it. Already primed by his friend’s offering, the youth responded to his mistress’s mouth, quickly exploding with his own load, and Ruby, just as greedily, sucked it all in, squeezing and coxing every drop from him.

Ruby drew back, releasing both youths, gazing at them: Juarez still panting, Jocko, now relaxed and breathing easily, intently returning his mistress’s gaze. “From your labors, you two have strong backs, arms and legs for my use. You also have your manliness for me. What you have I will take as it pleases me. You have both pleased me. Rest now a few moments, and I will show you how to please me more.” Then, stroking their chests, across the top and down the sides, feeling the hard muscles rippling under her fingers, she contemplated how to use them further. They rested there a while, eyes dazed, while she spoke softly to them, further enchanting their minds. Then she coaxed them to start responding again. Clearly the mind control collars were very effective.

Ruby enjoyed having these two horny youths sharing a bed with her, teaching these ‘buddies’ to cooperate in pleasuring her. She found that Juarez liked his head between her legs while Jocko could not keep his mouth off her breasts. Then she had them on their backs and sat on one erection then the other, bringing each to a throbbing climax again in her, while she came over and over. They all fell asleep tangled together. Ruby woke first and used the opportunity to begin some more hypnotic programming, to shift mental control to her; to protect her new protectors’ minds from Alien control.

By the time the saucer came for them, she had both youths back at her hotel with her. They understood that she was important in the new Feminist World State and had decided to take them both with her. She had them in clean denim overalls and had managed to commandeer stun guns and holsters for each.

“You are both with me now. You are my bodyguards. I want you to stay close to me and be silent. That’s it. I’ll have you both trained in weapons later. For now, just try to look tough.” The two youths puffed up and tried to form tough scowls on their faces. “Very good. Remember, you both belong to me. You are not to obey anyone else, not to speak to anyone. I know how to take care of you.” Both young men blushed, but stood next to her and tried to look tough, like Ruby said, as the saucer landed.

The ship opened and a half dozen Terraguards in full battle gear came out, followed by one of the Cetoids. Jocko felt uneasy as the tall Alien came toward them. He made himself stay right behind Ruby, next to Juarez, as she strode up to the Alien. Ruby did not fear these creatures, so he would have to show no fear either.

The Cetoid spoke first, “Y<>ZaMO>, KaZ NeNOZaLOD!” and Ruby responded in the Alien language, “YORLeR, NOTaMeR, KLEYORLeR: SUR LABU A<PE HaD”. Then the Alien spoke in her accented, lilting English, “Well met, dearest. Always it is a pleasure to hear you speak the High Tongue. Well met, indeed, ‘Union, division, reunion: three makes completion..’ I should then refer to you as ‘KLEZaLT’, ‘Reborn.’ It pleases us that you survived.” She nodded to the young men, “And these?” “Oh, just two lads that I took from the Work Brigades, for my protection in these rough parts...” “Dearest, if you want guards, we can supply them.” “Yes, I know, but these two please me; I will enjoy training them.” “As you wish... I have duties aboard. When we reach Manhattan, you must tell me how you survived.”

Ruby and the Alien turned to the saucer, with Jocko and Juarez following. The Terraguards were the last to enter the vehicle, which swiftly, and silently, rose up to head toward Manhattan. Ruby found a quiet spot by a window wall to watch, an arm around the trim waist of each of her young men, as they flew above the edge of a finger of the rapidly expanding glacier.

-7-

The battle had gone well. Davv knew if his men could survive the major bombardment, the combat robots were no match for them. The Alien commanders seemed surprised at this, as the Brack war machines were deadly when assaulting all the other fighting species of the Imperium. So he had to spend most of his R&R being debriefed. Explaining how his men destroyed dozens of the vicious devices, turning the battle once again. “Once you know how computers think, it’s not too hard to out wit them. And all the enhancements you’ve given us help too.”

He was glad to finally join his buddies in the make-shift rest area. It was still close by the battle area, so close that he could see the flashes of weaponry just over the horizon. They would be returning to the warfront soon enough.

The place they were at was a partially ruined spa resort center. On this dry world, hot springs and pools were a real luxury, and the complex around them had all the appearances of a once grand hotel. The locals were small hominids, covered with soft reddish fur. They treated the big human warriors carefully, like they were handling lethal weapons, which, Davv thought, was true enough. These must have been a peaceful race, enjoying the protection of the Imperium before the Brack assault.

He found Smitty and Ebony lying by a pool, being massaged by two of the lithe hominid females, while Red luxuriated in the water. These aliens stood about 4 feet tall, and one was walking up and down Ebony’s massive dark back.

Red spoke up, “Yo, Dom! Ya missin th’ fun. First th’ little ladies massage ya, then they blow ya... Real relaxin’ Th’ Great One’s been experimentin’ with ya?” “No, Red, just debriefing. Want to know how we knock out all those warbots.

Don’t believe it’s that easy!” Smitty leaned up, “Sure, don’t make it sound too easy, Sir, or they’ll have back at it again too soon!” He patted the mat next to him, “Lay down here, let them work on you. It’s really relaxing!” So Davv stripped and joined Smitty—they talked quietly as they were both massaged to sleep.

-8-

Ruby’s fascination with the wall of Ice soon turned to boredom as it continued on and on. She leaned on Jocko and pulled Juarez to her from the other side. She needed their human warmth to counteract the chill of the Ice, which she imagined was seeping into the saucer. She kept her guards near. Maybe it was just the chill she felt at being among the Aliens, especially their slight, large headed males. Then they left the Ice behind, and soon saw the lights of Manhattan gleaming in the dark ahead.

The lights were reassuring. But, where there used to be endless miles of bright suburbs around the City, now only darkness. Manhattan was isolated, and the Ice was surely creeping here. Could the Aliens bar its coming? Would they?

There was a landing field for the saucers on a land-fill at the tip of the Island. As they exited she could see the Statute of the Goddess in the Harbor, brilliantly lit, against the dark background of the abandoned Jersey side. She could see the tall spire of the Freedom Tower that had replaced the old World Trade Center Twin Towers, destroyed in what she knew had been a counter-intel plot, just before the Junta had taken full control. Ruby and her two guards got into a limo and were taken to the UN complex, where the Presidium had its Headquarters. She knew that Terrabase up in the Alluetians was still the main operations base. Why was Manhattan the political capitol? To isolate the nominal world government from real power? Probably. Real power was probably at the Starfort. That was where she would need to go, eventually. That was the way to find Davv.

She was given a top floor suite. “Probably bugged...” and learned that Daniele was just down the hall. She’d see her later. Now she needed to relax; to think. The suite had a big spa tub, so she had her companions strip (noticing that they were not embarrassed anymore) and got into to hot, swirling water with them. They obeyed her order to keep quiet, and soon their hands and the water had lulled her into a deeply meditative state. She needed to consider her options.

Ruby was only slightly surprised when Zitcotl walked in unannounced. Her young men were much more surprised when the grey Alien removed her shimmering shift and entered the tub with them, her odd Alien jewels still draped across her shoulders.

“eSak LABZ<>aMU A>PED eMaDaTUS. As we say, ‘Waters create thoughts’

Dearest, let us share waters. Let us share thoughts. After, I brought the Sacred Liquor to share.”

“I am deeply honored. I have little for us to share.” She nodded to the two with her, “What I have are yours to share.”

“Now it is I who am honored. The Terraguars uniforms are made so that your males aroma will not, uh, disturb us, but now this bath exudes powerful olfactory signals. It is curious that they affect you but on a subconscious level, while we perceive them so overwhelmingly. The males of your species make good warriors and great lovers.”

“That is something I’ve always believed!” “Yes, dearest, but now that I am with humans so much, I have learned more self control. Tell me about your adventures, and I will sample these...”

The Alien moved toward Juarez, who Ruby could feel stiffen. With a little push she encouraged him to allow the Cetoid to move closer, “There is not much to tell. An old couple rescued me after I wandered from the crash site. I took a long time to heal. Longer to find my way back. Two truckers picked me up on the highway. That is all.” Zitcotl was not sure that Ruby was telling the whole story. Perhaps the liquor, URSAK, would open her mind later. But for now the Alien was content to entrance the human male with her eyes.

Ruby knew she would have to regain control of Juarez later, but for now she would turn to Jocko and not say more to the Cetoid. The less she said about where she had been, the better. The blond lad was obviously worried about his friend, but Ruby’s insistent lips and skilled hands quickly had nearly his full attention. She could enchant men too, and soon had his pulsing erection swimming from the warm water into her warmer vagina. Zitcotl was wrapped around a dazed Juarez, who was thrusting to her command. There was no sound but the swirling waters.

Jocko and Ruby came together, melting together like two streams of water. As soon as she regained control, she quickly led Jocko from the pool. The Alien paid them no attention as she savored the human in the pool with her.

Ruby tuned on some music and whispered to Jocko, “Don’t worry about Juarez. He’ll be OK. Later, she’ll offer me a special liquor. When she does, I’ll need a diversion. So she doesn’t see that I’m not drinking it all. You and Juarez will need to use the exercise room downstairs. Understand?” Jocko grinned in response, and took Ruby in his arms as though to dance. Ruby enjoyed the feeling of their naked bodies together and decided that dancing to the slow and sensual music would be just fine.

She tried to put all of her plotings out of her mind for a moment and just enjoy the sensation of her smooth skin against his young firmness. She thought, though, of Davv when she first met him, how they danced. This lad was an innocent compared to that street-wise hustler. Yet how he had changed, too. What would warrior Davv be like? How could she find him among the starfields?

She put her head on Jocko’s strong shoulder and fleetingly thought of yet another man... But he must have been a fevered fantasy, and she suppressed the memory of a fictitious, far away valley. She had never been to any valley, had recovered after the crash, in a mountain cabin. Yes. She remembered. What mattered now were the sinewed arms that held her, and the soft music to which they swayed.

Soon the Alien had led Juarez from the water. He stood next to her, staring straight ahead, mesmerized. Zicotl seemed interested in Ruby and Jocko slowly dancing. “’Tis a curious custom. We had forgotten closeness with our males, and there are so few of them. Perhaps yours will teach it to us again.”

The Alien found two glasses and poured the shimmering green liquid into them, “But come, now, let us share URSAK.” Ruby broke away from Jocko, who stood there while she accepted the glass from Zitcotl. The young man gulped slightly and turned to the Alien, stammering slightly, but then speaking firmly, “Uh, Ma’m, uh, Juarez and I need to go to the exercise room... Can you, uh, release him, please.” Ruby admired his bravery; it was not easy to directly interact with the Cetoids. Zitcotl turned to him, and Ruby backed away. “Yes, of course.” Then to Juarez, whose chin she held in one long hand, looking into his eyes. She said something softly, he blinked twice, staggered back against Jocko, who quickly led him away.

The Liquor had been offered first to Ruby. Then the Alien turned her back and Ruby secretly poured some of it into a cup by the sofa. Zitcotl turned back to Ruby who appeared to be finishing the glass, “It is so delicious; it reminds me of the Sea.” “Yes, Ruby, it is the flavor of our lost homeworld. And, as you know, it contains power to unlock the mind. Let us sit and contemplate.” They shared a couch and the Alien slowly sipped the liquor. Even the small amount she drank relaxed Ruby completely.

The Cetoid spoke slowly, “Among the earliest of the Star-faring species to reach Terra were the Reptilians, from the direction of the cluster you call the Pleiades. They impacted your earliest civilizations, such as that at Summer, where one of their captains, Onanes, came forth daily from the Sea to teach the dwellers in the ancient cities of Ur and Nippur.

“The humans treated the visitors as gods and established a civilization which can only be termed ‘reptilian’ in content. Similarly, the Dragon in China and the Plumed Snake in Mesoamerica are other Reptilian impacts upon human development. Much of human culture remains reptoid.

“Later, we conquered the Reptilians. Except for some renegades living on their ancient space ships, they are now valued allies of the Imperium. Some of the renegades were, though, still trying to influence your world as late as the end of the Twentieth Century. They conducted experiments, involving abductions and the taking of body parts from various Terran animals, such as cattle. They were planning to create mixed Reptilian-Terran species. But we had begun Project Terra, in earnest, to prepare you for contact with the Imperium. We increased the pace of our encounters with Terrans; we began to leave cryptic messages in grains of your fields, and influenced your mass media to prepare for open contact. Of course, we had been in close contact with the Cetoids of Terra for many decades prior.

“We prefer well-prepared, peaceful contact to the uncertainties of outright invasion. Then the Bracks made Terra a target, and our long term plans for humanity were disrupted. Your Datanet Junta paved the way for our take-over. We used the prison camp in Alaska as our headquarters, as it was so isolated. You disappeared just as the Bracks were attacking and we were seizing control, with the arrival of the Starfort. The Ice had begun to build as the War started. You missed all the excitement!”

“Yes, it was not very exciting where I was. An old couple living in a cabin in the mountains found me wandering after the crash. She was a retired doctor, so I survived. We had some news by radio. When it seemed safe enough to travel, I hiked to the interstate and hitched a ride to Center City where you found me. I guess I am ready for some excitement!”

“Well, those two males you brought with you were certainly exciting enough... The young ones are so energetic.” “Yes, I’ve had the same feeling myself, recently. But we Terrans do become attached to our males. When they thought I was gone, one of mine went off to fight, and is somewhere out there...” Ruby motioned toward the window and the open sky. “I’d like to see if I can find him. Have any leaders of the Daughters been out there yet?”

“No, with all the confusion here, Terra’s Women have no Ambassador to the Imperium. Though, perhaps now is time. I need to report to Prime. You and your two males can walk the Web with me, and you can find the one you seek. It is a formality, but you should ask the Terran Presidium. I believe Daniele is holding a meeting the day after tomorrow. I planned to leave a day or three after that.

“Yes, URSAK gives me the Vision. It is time for a Terran Ambassador to be presented at the Center.”