The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: If you are under 18, you are not permitted to read this!

This story’s revision is a copyright dated © May 2006.

Alien’s Gift

Part 03: Fucking a Hottie

By JR Parz

I.

Colt Winters hung up the phone with concern. Every other Sunday he called home to make sure his mother and step-sister were doing fine and the impossible just happened. There was no answer. If he hadn’t pushed them to make sure one of them were either home or called him in advance he wouldn’t have been concerned, but the fact was he did. Something was wrong.

Colt walked back into the kitchen to grab a coffee and smiled at the sight of Holly, buck naked making toast. The sight of her beautiful behind elicited a hard-on.

All three girls were on a rotating schedule. It was Holly’s turn last night and their sex had been loud and wild; much like it was every time he slept with Holly. She was a screamer to say the least. He recalled the first time they had fucked. It was then that he nicknamed her a Tigress.

After pouring himself some coffee, Colt sat down at the table to watch his lovely blonde princess prance around naked. His thoughts then touched on Monica and Leah, who hadn’t emerged from their bedroom yet. They were either still sleeping or making love. Colt sighed as he reflected on that special day. Had it already been three months?

Then his thoughts turned back to his mother and step-sister. It was just then that Holly sat down with a plate of toast for them to share. He glanced up to watch Holly’s breasts rise and fall with every breath. They were naturally beautiful and hadn’t required any assistance from him. None of the girls were allowed to wear a bra, but if they had been, Leah and Monica would need 34 Double Ds and Holly a 34D.

Holly suddenly giggled which drew his attention. She really did possess an incredible smile and she was reading the commix section of the newspaper. All three of the girls brought him so much pleasure… not only inside the bedroom, but outside the bedroom as well. Holly exuded a natural playfulness that oozed sex appeal.

In hindsight, Colt knew he had made some mistakes, and had already taken measures in correcting them. The first thing he did was restore each girl with their true personality and as much of their true feelings as possible. He also allowed them to verbalize how they truly felt and voice their concerns. Leah and Holly proved perfectly fine with their new arrangement whereas Monica did voice her concerns.

Another thing Colt had done was alleviate their perpetual horniness. As they had put it, it was very uncomfortable to be constantly horny twenty-four – seven. He also lifted a lot of the controls he had placed on them therefore they would no longer feel compelled to behave a certain way.

Colt discovered that he truly cared for the girls. So other than their compulsion to be loyal to him, be sexually aroused by him, and feel pleasure every time they were subservience to his wishes, he allowed them to be themselves.

Colt also took advantage of Holly and Monica’s high school experience. The girls had been intimate before, and it was a simple matter to amplify those feelings they had for one another. The end result rendered them passionately in love with one another. If he were to pick up and leave them tomorrow, he had no doubt that Monica and Holly would remain lesbian lovers for the rest of their lives.

Leah was a different case altogether. She had been heterosexual before he tampered with her, and with the exception of her mother, because she didn’t have any memory of her time with his step-sister, Leah had never really felt a desire for lesbian sex. So, he pushed Leah in a way that she would feel perfectly natural with lesbian sex, which turned her bisexual. He realized that by tampering with her sexual chemistry that this would undoubtedly be permanent, but it was more important to him that she not struggle mentally with it.

All three girls were inseparable and their beauty complimented one another, especially when they were in bed naked together. Monica was dark-haired and gorgeous, standing about 5′5″. He had lengthened her brown hair to the small of her back. Holly was also 5′5″ but blonde, blue eyed and looked like a California dream girl. Her hair came down to her butt. Leah was the tallest of the three, possessed long brown hair also to her ass. Colt loved to watch his three beauties caressing and licking one another. He loved to then climb in-between their legs and enter them, one at a time, fucking them to multiple orgasms.

Colt’s happy reflections suddenly were broken when he thought about his mother and step-sister. He walked over to the phone and made another phone call with the same results. He considered paying them a visit. He wondered if he should take the girls with him.

Colt got out the phone book and scanned the yellow pages. He noted a charter service that would fly him down in forty-five minutes, instead of the three hours it would take by car. He would have to borrow money from Monica. It certainly was convenient that Monica had a bottomless pool of money.

Colt walked back into the kitchen and saw Holly bending over the sink. She was sticking her ass out on purpose. She was constantly teasing him like this. Her very beautiful dimpled ass was incredibly appetizing and he grew hard again from the sight of her.

He smiled and then pushed.

II.

Holly was in good spirits, but she did notice how quiet Colt was and hoped that everything was alright. It was strange at how concerned she felt given what he had done to her, but she did have to admit the last three months had been incredible.

Holly remembered the shock she felt when she had walked in to see her best friend sitting on the couch naked with another naked girl. Then everything happened so fast. She vividly recalled how Colt had fucked her over and over before Monica and Leah pleasured her. She came so hard and so often that she remembered feeling more like a sex robot than anything else.

It was during that time when Holly had also broke-up with her boyfriend, and strangely she felt no emotion or sense of loss regarding the break-up. It wasn’t until Colt had lifted some of those controls he had placed on her that she realized how important her boyfriend had been to her, but by that time it was too late.

Holly then reflected on how she and Monica had rekindled their feelings for one another. Her thoughts drifted back to that time when they were in high school. They were both hot and sexy and as much time as they spent with one another, it was only normal that they would experiment with each other. Now their intimate relationship was motivated by their intense desire for one another.

Holly had just turned the water faucet off when two hands clamped over her wrists and pinned them to the counter. She had been subconsciously wiggling her fanny for Colt and she could feel the head of his cock nudge her slit.

“Colt!” she cried out in surprise, and then giggled.

Colt chuckled in response.

Holly had been so wrapped up in her daydreaming that she hadn’t noticed Colt stripping. Or had she been commanded not to notice. One thing for sure, she was growing increasingly wet, and shifted her body slightly to allow Colt to slide into her, but Colt remained right there at her entrance.

Holly then tried to lower herself on top of him.

“You little Tigress,” Colt responded as he pulled back.

“Not fair! You’re making me horny!” Holly cried out in frustration, and again tried to maneuver her swollen lips down on him.

“Is there something you need?” Colt asked.

“You know what I need! You! I need YOU! I need you inside of me, now!” she pleaded and groaned.

Then Holly cried out when Colt slowly slid into her.

“I need you to fuck me hard,” Holly begged as Colt took his time, and thankfully Colt picked up his pace.

“HARDER... HARDER!” Holly screamed as Colt thrust in and out of her.

“Unnnnnggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh” Holly groaned, coming.

III.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH,” Brandy screamed in orgasm moments before Sheri passed out with her mouth still latched on to her pussy.

Brandy smiled as Sheri Winters lay naked between her legs. The teen hottie proved exceptionally well at pussy licking. Brandy then turned to Sheri’s friend and smiled. Tricia Naples was also naked, breathing hard, and playing with herself. By the look on Tricia’s face, she could tell she was real close to climaxing.

Brandy thought that this morning had gone well. She had entered the Winters’ home early this morning. When she walked into Sheri’s bedroom, she found Sheri and Tricia 69’ing. Sunday morning sex could be so stimulating. Brandy simply pushed Tricia to sit in the chair and watch while she took over. It was a simple matter to transfer Sheri’s need for Tricia to her.

Brandy licked her lips having enjoyed the taste of Sheri. Earlier, she had moved down between Sheri’s thighs and eagerly ate her sweet pussy. Sheri whimpered and groaned while looking the part of Miss Innocence the whole time. It was in-between licks that she decided to push Tricia into masturbating. Of course she wouldn’t be allowed to climax.

A little later into their sex, Brandy heard a noise downstairs. Sheri told her it was her mother returning home from a night out with her fiancé. She pushed Sheri’s mother to go straight to her bedroom and sleep. She wasn’t sure what she would do with the mother just yet, but she didn’t want to be interrupted. Well, all that took place several orgasms ago. Now, she looked down at Sheri and smiled. She had to admit that the teen presented a stunning sight. Sheri gave new meaning to the words innocent eroticism.

Brandy then shifted her thoughts from Sheri to Colt. She knew damn well that Sheri’s brother was responsible for Sheri’s beauty. Nobody looked this incredible without some major pushing. Still, there was a natural prettiness about the Sheri, huge breasts and all, that affected her like an aphrodisiac.

Brandy knew all about using the gift to enhance looks. She looked eighteen years old, when she was closer to thirty. She had been bestowed the Alien’s Gift nearly twelve years ago. Over the course of the last twelve years, she had been tracking others with the gift. So far she had tracked five high school girls and enslaved them. Other than one girl by the name of Jade, the process had been rather easy.

Brandy altered their minds to fear her and never question her authority. In addition, she made them feel a loving lustful devotion to her. Only Jade was able to put up a resistance.

In turn, Brandy had found herself attracted to the feisty girl. Jade possessed a look that radiated sex. She wore her black hair short, possessed a nice pair of breasts on her sleek 5′7″ body and her ass epitomized perfection. When she had overpowered Jade and forced her into submission, she quickly changed the girl’s chemistry where her body would overrule her mind, plus added an extra dose of passivity.

As a result, Jade retained her true self but was helpless to do anything other than what was commanded. Jade felt pleasure every time she pleased her, and now that it had been three years since her enslavement, Jade was fully entrenched in her role as her personal pleasure slave.

Brandy shifted her thought to Colt Winters again. This was the first time that she was going against a gifted male. She had twelve years to develop her powers and common sense told her Colt was pretty much a newbie. She simply didn’t consider him a threat.

Brandy pushed Sheri to disclose her relationship with Colt and that was when she learned about the oral sex Sheri had to perform on Colt throughout the summer months. Brandy smiled at the girl, thinking that she was precious, and it was obvious that Colt felt so as well. She had no doubt that Colt cared for Sheri, and she felt this would provide her the perfect tool in her battle against Colt.

Brandy entered Sheri’s mind and slowly shuffled through her thoughts and desires. She saw where Colt had altered Sheri’s sexual orientation. She could also see where Sheri was laboring under a powerful love spell for Tricia, and had no doubt that Tricia was feeling the same towards Sheri. Brandy brought the link the two best friends shared and severed it. If this was the best Colt could do, she felt he would be a piece of cake to defeat.

Brandy then dove deep inside Sheri—far beyond Colt’s link. (((Sheri, you love me with all your heart. You will do anything for me and feel the most pleasure when you are pleasing me. You are my little pleasure slave and only have me on your mind)))

The phone suddenly rang startling her.

Automatically, Sheri started to rise to answer it.

“Stop…! Who’s calling you?” Brandy asked, stunned at Sheri’s response.

“Colt,” Sheri responded in a soft sweet voice.

“Let it ring. He’ll be home soon enough.”

Brandy turned to Tricia who was sweating up a storm. She allowed the girl to finally orgasm and then instructed her to sleep.

“Follow me,” she commanded Sheri.

Brandy led Sheri to the bathroom. Sheri stepped into the shower as Brandy checked herself out in the mirror. She smiled at her naked reflection. Brandy possessed long auburn hair that came down past her shoulders… a nice beautiful body on a 5′9″ frame… small perky breasts as was her preference, and her hips were wide and flared out superbly, complimenting a well-rounded shapely ass. Of course what she loved best was the fact that she was encased in an eighteen year old body.

Brandy reflected on how she had reversed her aging process, and once she was eighteen, she slowed down her aging process to an incredible low rate. She also did this to her other girls—including Jade. Brandy wondered if she should wait until Sheri was eighteen before she slowed her rate, but then decided that she didn’t want to take the chance in losing the girl’s precious innocent look, so she pushed and made the change.

Brandy gave her reflection a kiss and then joined Sheri in the shower. While the girls took turns lathering each other up, she thought about Sheri’s friend. She would make Tricia a chambermaid, whereas Sheri would join Jade. Brandy envisioned Jade and Sheri together and this stimulated her even more.

IV.

Colt had never flown in a small plane before. The number of seats, including the pilot and the co-pilot, totaled eight. Colt immediately took a seat in back and figured that he’d be home in about 45 minutes. The last thing he expected was to see a hot teenaged girl board the plane. This was an incredible treat and he pushed her to sit in the back seat next to him. The girl gave him a weak smile as she took her seat probably due to her confusion.

“Hi, my name is Colt,” he introduced himself.

“Hi, I’m Danielle,” the girl replied.

Colt thought… pretty name for a pretty girl and immediately pushed her to trust and be friendly towards him. He wanted to know all about this Italian beauty.

Danielle was blessed with an athlete’s body and making a trip to see her rich boyfriend. Her boyfriend’s parents liked her so much that they flew her down twice a month. Colt found that the more he learned from the girl, the more he liked her.

Colt figured Danielle to be about 5′8″. She reminded him of Leah in a way, but with much more personality. Danielle wore her long dark hair in a pony tail, something that he didn’t particularly like, and seemed almost to downplay her beauty, something he would change. When Danielle smiled, she showed her dimples and her emerald eyes sparkled hypnotically.

Danielle told him that she had recently turned sixteen and was the state’s top rated soccer player. Then she blushed afterwards. Apparently, Danielle was very modest about her skills and not used to bragging. Colt glanced down at her heavy sweatshirt and wondered about her breasts.

Colt concluded that Danielle was simply way too busy with soccer and needed to focus more on her femininity. Being in a closed atmosphere like this, he easily pushed everyone in the plane not to notice anything unusual. This way he could do anything with Danielle, be as loud as they wanted, and nobody would pay them any mind. He decided to first play with Danielle’s breasts.

“(((What size bra do you wear?)))”

“I... I usually wear a 32 A-cup, but right now I’m... ah... I’m not wearing a bra. I... I didn’t think anyone would notice due to my sweatshirt and I wanted to surprise Marc. He would like knowing that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath this sweatshirt,” Danielle responded and then gasped.

Colt smiled and then turned up the heat in Danielle’s sex. He made it where she would feel more and more attracted to him. Then he pushed her breasts to grow gradually until she would fill a 34 DD. He decided that they would grow over the course of the plane flight, and used Leah’s and Monica’s as a reference.

Colt continued to talk to Danielle for another minute before he saw the first sign of her growing desire for him.

V.

Danielle was really looking forward to being with Marc tonight. They were both in the National Honors Society and had permission to miss school on Monday. They would have a whole extra day to spend together.

When Danielle had entered the plane, the last thing she expected was to be sitting next to an attractive looking guy who appeared in his late teens. When she first saw him, she intended on avoiding him, but strangely enough, she gave in to a compulsion to sit down next to him. Then she surprised herself when she started telling him all about herself.

Colt appeared friendly enough and there was something that she immediately trusted about him, but things got really confusing when she started to tell him very intimate secrets about herself that she hadn’t even shared with her best-friend. How she was a virgin. How she wanted to wait. How she didn’t feel all that sensual and rarely felt horny. She could actually count the times on one hand how many times she masturbated.

Then she told him about Marc, and although stunned, the words came out of her mouth like it was the most natural thing to discuss. She turned beet red when she told Colt how her boyfriend had fingered her once, and how he loved to play with her nipples. She also confessed that she felt very little arousal from what Marc had done, but because he enjoyed himself, she allowed him to fondle her. Why did she volunteer this information?

Then all of a sudden she started to feel something that she would never have thought possible. Suddenly, her body started to respond to Colt sexually. Not even Marc had been able to make her feel like this and Colt hadn’t even touched her!

As they continued talking, Danielle found herself gazing deeply into Colt’s dark brown eyes. She also thought he wore his long hair sexy and neatly styled. His body was lean and strong. Was her trust for him and intimate discussion causing her to feel like this? Her arousal was starting to feel uncomfortable.

“Ah... Colt? Do… I mean... do you have a girl friend?” Danielle finally found the nerve to ask. She was shocked at her forwardness, but she had to know.

“Actually, I have three,” Colt responded with a smile.

“THREE!?” Danielle cried in response, completely stunned.

“But I wouldn’t mind making you my fourth,” Colt added.

Danielle stared back at Colt in stunned silence. The nerve!

“I don’t believe this,” she whispered, hating her growing arousal for Colt. Never had she felt wet for someone other than just now. Why did Colt have this affect on her? Why was her desire for him growing stronger?

“Well…?” Colt asked with a smile.

Was he serious? Then again there was something appealing about the thought of being Colt’s girlfriend, otherwise why would she have brought it up? Actually, she felt increasingly horny from the thought of it. It would be great to be his girlfriend, and she began to envy the other girls figuring that they were already fucking him.

“Fuck,” she whispered out loud. The word suddenly sounded sexy to her, and she wanted to do it. She wanted to fuck and looked at Colt with desire. Then she suddenly gasped at what she was thinking. This whole thing was absurd! She didn’t even know Colt!

“(((Answer me,)))” Colt commanded her.

“Yes, I would like to be your girlfriend, but I can’t. I... I already have a boyfriend,” Danielle responded in a soft voice, trying desperately to hold onto her sanity.

“What’s his name?”

“It’s...” Danielle started to reply and then she realized with shock that she had forgotten his name! The image of her boyfriend along with his name suddenly vanished!

“You (((would like to be my fourth girl friend))), wouldn’t you?” Colt asked with a smile.

“Yes, I... I would,” she finally responded as she gazed deep into Colt’s eyes. It really was sweet of Colt to make her his fourth girlfriend.

Colt then leaned over and whispered; “(((Prove it, Danielle. Prove to me that you want to be my fourth girl friend.)))”

Danielle’s breath caught in her throat. Her desire for Colt suddenly leaped forwards and it was just then that she felt a strange fullness in her breasts. Her movements had caused them to jiggle slightly. In shock, she brought her hands up to cup them through her sweatshirt and realized they were bigger! How could they have suddenly grown? They actually felt a cup size bigger… if not more!

Danielle suddenly pulled her heavy sweatshirt above her head and looked down at her bigger breasts. They had grown! They had easily grown two cup sizes! She cupped them again and nearly swooned from the pleasure. They felt real, too!

Then she turned back to Colt and smiled. Colt smiled back at her. See, I’m proving it, she wanted to shout, but she still felt pretty shy. Then it hit her how bold she was being in public, but nobody on the plane seemed to care. She knew it was wrong, but she had to prove to Colt that she wanted to be his fourth girlfriend.

Danielle stuck out her chest and offered her breasts to him. Hopefully Colt would like them. Huh…? Were they still growing? Colt smiled and leaned over to kiss them… one at a time. He even sucked on her nipples causing all kinds of wet heat. She groaned in pleasure and suddenly needed more.

“Your tits are nice, Danielle. I like how they’re growing big for me. Thank you. It pleases me that you’re trying to prove to me how much (((you want to be my fourth girl friend.)))”

Danielle felt slightly sad that Colt still had his doubts. She also thought it was strange that she sat naked from the waist up on a plane. What would prompt her to do this? Danielle unsnapped her seat belt and raised her incredible ass off the seat. She knew that her well rounded ass was her finest attribute. She felt very wet down there and knew it was because of her desire for Colt. She stripped off her jeans and red cotton panties. She could smell her own arousal and blushed. She couldn’t believe how horny she was.

“Don’t be shy about how you smell because (((you please me with your arousal.))) In fact, you smell so incredibly sexy right that I’d love for you to (((sit on my lap.)))”

Danielle quickly moved over to Colt and sat her pretty fanny down on his lap. She blushed because here she was naked and soaking Colt’s jeans with her wetness. Unable to stop herself, she reached down to touch herself and gasped.

“God, I’m so wet down there,” she mumbled to herself.

“Danielle, you are quite a sight and obviously horny. I bet you’d love to (((masturbate right now,))) wouldn’t you?” Colt responded with a smile.

Danielle turned redder as she realized she needed to desperately masturbate. The thought that this would please Colt excited her even more. She brought her hands up to play with her tits, and that was when she realized they were even bigger than before. Her other hand reached for her pussy… and soaked was an understatement.

As she began to slide two fingers inside of herself, she noticed the bouncing and swaying of her newly enlarged boobs. That’s what they were now, D cup-sized boobs! It was true she had preferred smaller ones before but knowing that Colt liked her bigger ones made it alright with her. “I’m going to cum!” she suddenly cried out.

“Not yet, you can (((only cum when you prove to me you want to be my fourth girl friend.)))”

Danielle groaned in frustration and then slid off of Colt’s lap and positioned herself between her legs. While she worked her pussy with one hand her other pulled down his zipper. She gasped at the size of Colt’s rock hard erection! She needed this – more than ever – and providing Colt her virginity was the best way she could prove to him how much she wanted to be his fourth girlfriend. So, she lifted herself up again and straddled him, slowly guiding Colt’s erection into her.

“GOD, YES!” she screamed out at the top of her lungs, as Colt thrust through her hymen. Eagerly, she humped her wet fanny up and down on Colt and then cried out again but this time due to an incredibly intense and extremely pleasurable orgasm.

VI.

Colt looked down at Danielle and smiled. The girl was not only a hottie, but she possessed a spectacularly tight pussy! Colt glanced at her breasts and smiled. They were nearly there. Because he had cum inside of Danielle he did a quick scan to make sure she wouldn’t get pregnant. Then he commanded her to subconscious to clean up and redress. The aroma of Danielle’s sex still played on him and he could feel himself getting hard again. Unfortunately there wasn’t enough time.

Colt had his seat belted the whole time and finally unsnapped himself. He reached over and palmed Danielle’s new boobs. Now, not even her sweatshirt would be able to hide these beauties, for they were very obvious.

(((Danielle. Your boobs feel incredibly sexy to you. You love them and feel pleasure from them. You will welcome the attraction they will draw. Your nipples are extra sexually sensitive, and you’ll be able to orgasm from breast stimulation alone.)))

Colt then used his powers to strengthen Danielle’s back muscles.

(((Everyone will wonder about your breasts. Tell them you fell asleep on the plane and woke up four cup sizes bigger. You don’t care as to why or how, but you love them, and regardless what people tell you, you will consider their growth normal.)))

Colt continued to talk to Danielle’s subconscious. “(((Have you ever thought that you might be a lesbian?)))”

“No,” Danielle replied in a soft voice.

(((From now on, any girl you find pretty and attractive will affect you sexually. Your arousal for the girl will increase and you’ll desire them sexually like you would a boy. Soccer is no longer interesting or exciting to you. Instead, your new awakening sexuality is and you will strive to be the most attractive girl on the planet.)))

Colt then thought about Marc.

(((Danielle, you will remember our sex and will find yourself wanting me again. When we get off the plane, you will feel aroused by me. Tonight, you will encourage your boyfriend to fuck you and then you will break up with him. You’ll tell him you wanted to make sure that you were a lesbian before you broke up with him. If he questions you, tell him about a girl named Leah that you met that constantly has you wet.)))

VII.

Brandy sat down on the couch with Sheri lying with the back of her head resting on her thigh. She had already placed Tricia and Sheri’s mom in a state of suspended animation. They presently stood in the kitchen at attention, stark naked, staring straight ahead. The feat had proved most difficult and had taken a lot more out of her than she thought it would. Even a very skilled person with the gift would find it very difficult to break them out of their state.

The safest way to bring them out without damage to their mind would be for her to lift them from this state, something she didn’t plan on doing until she knew for sure what she was going to do with them. First, she wanted Colt Winters under her power.

Brandy reached over and picked up a picture of Colt. He looked only slightly above average, although muscular. She wondered why he didn’t alter his looks to make him appear like he was god’s gift to women. “If you have the fucking power, use it!” she proclaimed out loud.

Then Brandy shifted her attention to Sheri. Colt certainly used his powers to make her look like erotic art. Just then the door opened and in walked Colt Winters.

“Hi Colt, I’m Brandy and I’ve been expecting you.”

End of Part 03.