The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 12

‘Natural Levy Banks’

Andy was not stopping now. Something in him had changed. He ‘knew’ it had. He wasn’t sure, exactly what it was that ‘had’ changed, but he knew he was now different, somehow. He half-believed, already, that it had something to do with his mind control experiments and discoveries, accidental or otherwise, regarding the testosterone mind control power trip he realized he was now fully on, and, that he now willingly accepted, in all natural, and, as yet, experimental ways.

To Andy, so many parts of his situationally-aware mind aspects had now changed and seemed to be continually doing so, by the second. All of his mind aspects, collectively, seemed to be different, and, somewhat radically so. He knew that the changes he felt were not evil, but he also knew, full well, that he did not think the same way about his sister or his Mom and Dad, either.

The only person that Andy had thought of, that he had not changed his attitude towards, was his close lab friend, Harry, who had always seemed just as curious about women, as he had been whenever they would meet and talk. He did not even know where Harry lived because they both led different lives, away from the lab, but they always seemed to have two things in common: the lab for engineering experiments, and women, for thinking and talking experiments about discovering them, in full, one day, before they both died of old age.

Yes. Andy’s thinking mind was definitely different now, as was his engineer’s technical aspect questioning mind. The mind aspect of him being the brother of his sister, Jemma, was now certainly different to what it had been, for as long as he could remember. And the mind of him being the only son of his Mom and Dad had now seemed to change, too, whenever he found himself thinking of them. But of ‘that’ change he had yet to experience, since his parents were rarely home from their respective jobs, when he and his sister were mostly at home, alone.

It seemed to Andy, now, that, apart from his engineering studies and research experiments at the lab, if he ever wanted to get back to them, between mind control experiments; his sister had always been taking care of him. This, Andy no longer wanted, in any way. He no longer needed looking after.

And last, but certainly not least, the natural male mind aspect of the young man he was, who admittedly knew nothing about women or females, in general, had definitely changed perspective, and seemingly, the behaviour and attitude that had come along with it, as part of that particular change.

What Andy did know, was, that from that moment onward, his personal and now-desirable professional female explorer’s life would be all about ‘him,’ personally; his new ‘love’ life, in particular. He was adamant in his collective minds, altogether, now, that his whole ‘new’ life was no longer, all in the name of science. It was going to be all in the name of his ‘mind control’ discoveries, and, his new ‘love’ life that he was going to make damn well sure, came along with them.

Andy’s roaming gaze had not ceased their feasting upon the naked policewoman’s collective feminine shapes and curves while he had been seriously reflecting the seemingly endless changes that had happened and were seemingly still happening to him and within him.

‘Listen up, slave-soldier!’ he suddenly barked firmly at her.

Andy’s gaze tore itself away from the natural jewelry of her two captivating and exposed nipples that adorned her two just-as-captivating naked and displayed-for-him-only naked breasts.

‘Yes, Master,’ his Lady Godiva slave-soldier answered, promptly.

‘Your hands will remain locked and loaded on the top of your head, no matter what, until I command them otherwise! Understood?’

‘Yes … Master,’ she replied, a little uncertainly.

Andy’s loins surged, immediately. Now, he accepted it as normal, not as any control trip perversion about that which he did not know all that much about. Now, he was determined to find out.

‘’Spread your legs, as wide as you can! Now!’ he snapped firmly at her.

‘Oh! … … Yes, Master!’ the consensual-against-her-will policewoman answered. She widened her left leg, first, slowly, and then her right leg.

Andy’s loins surged with a tidal wave of fresh blood that was drained instantly down from his brain. He felt light-headed – high on his power trip control over her nude behaviour, but light-headed, nevertheless. He loved the feeling of getting so incredibly hard and knowing why. It wasn’t the blood drain from his head. It was the mind control power trip from his natural male heart, over another human being – a female.

‘Spread wider, slave-soldier!’ Andy snapped angrily at her, ‘as wide as you can!’

‘Oh! Yes, Master,’ she replied quickly, her eyes still narrowing, suspiciously, and looking to Andy, as if they were full of uncertainty. And they were. This, he felt for sure.

Andy knew full well that it was against the policewoman’s ingrained and police-trained self-defence free will to obey him, but ‘that’ was his full and natural turn-on, now. He saw and felt that there was nothing wrong with it, whatsoever. ‘That’ was what was getting him high on his mind control power trip over her and all other women; those that he chose for his future discoveries of the female femininity and raw, primitive sexual behaviour of them all while only behind closed doors, including the slave-soldier, now lying widely spread-eagled and completely undressed, with her hands clasped on her head, right there on the seat beside him.

‘Bring your knees up and drop them down! Outward!’ Andy then snapped firmly at her, his naked policewoman mind and body captive. ‘When I command you to spread, I mean, SPREAD! If you don’t obey then take your dishonorable discharge, along with your punishment, right now!’

‘Ohh! Yes, Master! Yes!’ she snapped obediently back at him, instantly. ‘I’m obeying!’

‘No!’ Andy instantly snapped back, angrily. ‘You are SPREADING!’

‘Oh! Yes, Master!’ she instantly replied.

‘You are what?’ he barked straight back at her.

‘Spreading, Master!’ the policewoman snapped obediently back at him. ‘I’m spreading!’

Andy grinned, satisfied. He figured she could sense the anger in his tone of voice that she heard with her own ears.

‘Your legs are now commanded to stay right where they are!’ Andy snapped, somewhat angrily at the forced-nude policewoman, now mind-forced to lie there, without a stitch of her police uniform or private underwear on. ‘You have no control over any part of your body or mind, whatsoever! And you know it! Don’t you, slave-soldier!’

It was not a question, Andy knew—simply a statement of fact; that he controlled her, every which way but loose, and would continue to do so, for as long as he wanted to, whether she liked it or not. ‘That’ was where his power trip inner tidal high was coming from—that she ‘knew’ what he was doing to her and with her, and that she ‘knew’ she couldn’t do anything about it, except obey anything and everything he commanded her to, even it if went against her thinking woman’s or her police trained conditioned thoughts.

‘Yes, Master!’ she answered firmly and quickly, her eyes narrowing as he stared hard at her, almost daring her to disobey.

She didn’t disobey, but Andy could see by the look on her face and in her eyes, that she was both angry and afraid of the uncertain events that she sensed would probably soon come. He loved both looks, wildly.

Andy grinned and sighed, satisfied. He now believed that thinking women had no right to hide their god-given natural femaleness from any god-given natural males who simply wanted to know all about it, just because they knew they didn’t know, but wanted to. They only wanted to know because they were natural males, in the first place, or they wouldn’t be interested at all.

The policewoman’s naked knee was almost touching him because she had drawn her knees up so far and dropped them outward, as commanded, so as to spread her legs so wide.

Andy’s loins surged with another tidal flow of testosterone overload. The increased high tidal surge hardened him between the legs, like a pillar of granite. He wasted no more time then and placed his hand firmly on the soft, inner flesh of her high thigh, with a definite ‘slap,’ almost, but not quite directly upon the dark forest of the policewoman’s pubic hair that he swore he could already feel the warmth flowing from.

‘Ohh!’ the policewoman slave-soldier gasped, loudly, and it was a gasp.

Andy grinned, excitedly, but then began to instantly feel embarrassed. He kept his hand where it was, thinking at a hundred miles an hour and feeling more and more warmth seem to flow into his hand, from the policewoman’s natural bushy forest of pubic carpet.

‘Shut your eyes, slave-soldier!’ he suddenly snapped at her. ‘And keep them shut, until commanded otherwise!’

‘Yes, Master!’ she snapped right back at him.

Andy grinned instantly, watching her eyelids slam shut, like two runaway garage doors. He breathed deeply then pressed his fingers more firmly into the soft warm flesh of her upper inside thigh, knowing then that he did not feel embarrassed anymore.

‘Ohh!’ the policewoman gasped, and not too softly, either.

‘If I see your eyes open, slave-soldier,’ Andy said straight back to her, ‘I’ll roll and squeeze each nipple of your breasts, hard, as your punishment for disobedience! Understand?’

‘Oh, n—! Yes, Master! The policewoman slave-soldier hesitantly fired verbally straight back at him.

‘Do you want that?’ he shot back at her, just as quickly as she had answered him.

‘No, Master!’ she immediately retorted with. ‘I don’t! I won’t open them!’

Andy sensed that he was rapidly approaching testosterone overload, again, but didn’t seem to care. His assault weapon could blow the bloody roof clean off the police car, right at that moment, for all he cared.

Keep them always on the left foot, Andy had read, somewhere on the Internet, and he would. He wasn’t quite sure how to. He knew that, too. But he intended to give his Internet-overloaded slave-training imagination and memory a chance to manifest the common sense of everything that he had willingly absorbed, and now begin to experience it, through his behaviour and attitude toward all women, everywhere, starting with the buck-naked cop beside him, and then his smart-mouthed sister.

The policewoman’s eyes were now glued shut, as far as Andy was concerned. He didn’t like being watched whenever he experimented in the lab, and he didn’t feel like being watched now while he experimented in the police car, with its licensed government driver and her naked legs, drawn high up and spread wide, right there on the seat beside him, either.

Andy then lifted his hand from her warm fleshy thigh and brushed it lightly over her dark and bushy pubic nature forest.

‘Ohh! No, Mas—!’ she gasped, initially starting to bring her knees quickly together, but then stopped herself.

Andy’s testosterone surged again and lapped at its levy’s sack walls, but all he did was grin, excitedly. He simply did not care about his personal aim or the roof of the police car. Something else then came to him, in words, rather than Internet imagery.

He lightly brushed her pubic forest feathers again.

‘Oh, No, Mas—!’ her obvious protest gasp began, but Andy was not to be put off his discoveries.

‘Listen up, slave-soldier!’ he snapped and interrupted her, like a one-star general. Then he brushed his hand and fingers lightly over her dark matted pubic carpet, once again.

‘Oh! … Yes, Master!’ she replied immediately, pinching her eyes shut, even more firmly.

‘You ‘will’ tell me the truth, slave-soldier, of whatever you feel when I touch you, in any way, even if you don’t want to and you don’t want me to! Got that?’

‘Oh! No! I don—! Yes, Master!’ she got out, uncertainly, again losing the battle with some other part of her mind – her ‘slave-soldier’ mind.

Andy’s tidal surge once again let him know it was lapping at his natural levy walls, threatening a breach. He grinned, not caring and even more excited than he had been. He brushed her carpet once again, a little more firmly, this time.

‘Ohh!’ she responded.

‘You ‘will’ tell me the truth, slave-soldier, of whatever feelings you are feeling!’ he cemented in place into her behavioural slave-soldier mind. ‘And you will ‘then’ tell me the truth, as to whether you want me to do it, and whether it turns you on, sexually! Got it?’

Andy lightly slapped the canopy of her nature forest, but only lightly.

‘Oh!’ … … … …

‘I said, got it, slave-soldier?’ he snapped angrily at her lack of response, but loving the inner battle going on in her thinking woman’s mind between what she wanted and what she knew her controlled slave-soldier would do. Andy slapped her nature forest pubic canopy, once again, a little more firmly.

‘Ohh!’ the knees-up nude policewoman gasped, and it was a gasp.

‘Answer!’

‘Oh! … … Yes, Master!’

Andy grinned, excited beyond belief. He brushed her again, back and forth; twice more then waited and then continued to lightly brush her carpet.

‘Well!’ he snapped at her lack of response to her order already given and accepted.

‘Ohh! Mas—! I … I … ‘

Without thinking, Andy then lifted his hand from her carpet and then watched himself, as if he was an outsider looking on – as he reached directly for the jewel nipple of her left breast, and between his finger and thumb, he captured it and squeezed, hard.

‘Aaargh! Ohhh! Master! No!’ her sudden protest began.

Andy continued to squeeze her jeweled nipple and began to roll it back and forth between his fingers and thumb while he continued squeezing, as he did so.

‘Ohhh! Master! Ohhh! Please, no!’ she protested.

‘You disobeyed my order to honesty express your thoughts about what I was doing, and hold nothing of that truth back!” he snapped angrily at her. ‘Now, you are a slave-soldier being punished for being disobedient!

‘Ohhh! Owww! Noooo! I’m sorry, Master! I’m sorry!’ she gasped, twisting her shoulders, but not taking her hands from atop her head or trying to move her knees back together.

‘Do you want your punishment to stop, slave-soldier?’ Andy barked angrily at her.

“Oohh! Yes, Master! Please stop! Please?’ she protested her punishment, acknowledging her only choice.

‘Then talk and express yourself, slave-soldier!’ Andy spat straight back at her. ‘Just as you were commanded to! I’m your Commander and your punishment Master! I will keep punishing you, however I want to, until you answer and do as you were commanded, or you’ll continue to get more punishment of the same, only worse!’

And with that said, Andy squeezed and rolled her nipple hard and fast, then changed to the other nipple and did exactly the same with it, until she answered.

‘Ohhh! Mast—! Owwww! Noooo! I don—! Ugh!’ the knees-up nude policewoman protested, until she lost the battle with her trained slave-soldier. ‘Yes, Master! Yes! I will! Please stop! I will!’

Andy released her nipple back to her, reveling in the incredible feeling of finally having actual and real-life female nipples between his fingers and thumb. His levy banks were now threatening worse than the effects of cyclone Katrina. He went back to brushing her pubic carpet, lightly, with his hand.

‘Ohhh,’ his policewoman responded immediately with, sounding more like a much-relieved groan than a gasp. Her eyes remained tightly shut and her hands had not left the top of her head. Neither had her knees attempted to snap tightly closed, together.

Andy then slapped the entire canopy of her nature forest, very firmly; just to remind her he was still waiting for her truthful account of what he was doing and whether she agreed with its being done and whether she wanted him to, in the first place.

‘Aargh!’ she barked loudly at the roof of the police car. ‘Ooowww! Master! Please?’

Andy’s gaze was already on her eyes. They had not opened, but were pinched hard shut. He brushed her curly pubic bush lightly, and then slapped her nature forested cunt again, only this time, even more firmly.

‘Arghhhh! Oooowwww! Maaaaster! Pleeeease?’ the policewoman mind-captive squawked loudly, protesting, and then she lost the battle, again. ‘Okay! Okay? Master? Okay? I ‘like’ what you were doing! I don’t ‘want’ you to do that! But I ‘liked’ it! Please? I liked it! Okay? Okay?’

‘Why do you like it, slave-soldier?’ Andy snapped back at her, now brushing her bushy pubic forest in full, but this time, by dragging his fingers lightly upward from as far down between the cheeks of her displayed backside as he could reach, up and onto her pubic mound.

‘Ohhh! Master. Ohhhh! Because I … because I – It… It … It-ARGH! OWWWW!’

Andy stopped feather-brushing and had slapped her fully bushed cuntal apex, firmly.

‘Why?’ he snapped.

‘Owwww! Master! Don’t! Please? Don’t!’ she whined desperately. ‘Because I- … Because it … it made me… it made me feel … ARGH! OWWWW!’

He had slapped her again, firmly, this time, cupping her entire cuntal forest.

Why?’ he snapped at her again. ‘And leave nothing out, or your nipples, as well as your very naked police cunt, will pay the full price for your disobedience! Want that, slave-soldier?’

He was becoming intolerant of disobedience in her. She’d had enough chances with his leniency.

‘Oh, no! No! I don’t want that! Please, master! Please Master? Please! Please?’ the knees-up buck-naked, spread-legged policewoman began. ‘It makes me feel… makes me feel… makes me feel hot! Okay? Makes me feel hot and horny! But I don’t want to! I don’t! But I did! Honest! But I don’t ‘want’ you to do that! I don’t! But I ‘did’ feel that way! I liked it! Honest, Master! Okay? I liked it! Okay? You made me feel horny! Okay, Master? Please? I’m telling the truth! Honest! I feel horny when you do that! Please? Honestly, I did!’

Andy’s tidal surge threatened to burst its levy at any moment. He had noticed his hand and fingers had felt warm, but now he brought them up to his face and inhaled. The policewoman’s aromatic essence wafted deeply inside his lungs, as well as his mind. He felt as if he were spinning. Then he tasted the tip of his index finger, not believing he was actually doing something he had always dreamed about, but certain it was his finger that now went gently onto his own tongue. His mind and senses swooned again as he withdrew it from his mouth, leaving not a drop of the remains of her cuntal capture on it, as he did so. He looked back from between her widely spread thighs to her face and eyes seemingly wired shut from the inside.

‘Do you want me to stop what I’m doing with your policewoman’s naked body, Slave-soldier?’ Andy then asked her, not too firmly, but not too softly, either. Then he placed his warm, damp hand back and fully enclosed over and about her left breast and nipple and squeezed, gently.

‘Ohh!’ the slave-soldier gasped, softly.

‘The truth, now, you totally naked female slave, or your punishment will start all over again, until you are dishonorably discharged. Then you can drive home or back to the police station, without your uniform, or your fucking clothes or underwear, either, for that matter! Make a decision, slave-soldier, and make it a good one!’

‘Oh, I … Yes, Master, I … No. Ohhh, I don- … No, Ohhhh, Master, I don- … I don’t want you to … Oh, Jesus, I … I don’t wa- … Ohhh. Don’t stop, Master. Okay? Honest! That’s the truth. I don’t it to be, but I … But I … I don’t want you to stop.’

Andy gently cupped and squeezed her breast encompassed mostly within his hand.

‘Ohhhh, Maaasterrr,’ the policewoman then groaned deeply.

It must have been some kind of subliminal trigger for Andy, too, he observed, whether he liked it or not. The safety catch on his hair-trigger assault weapon had somehow become unlocked. He had been fully loaded, he knew that, only now, he could feel it as his magazine exploded and continued to empty itself, against himself.

‘Ooooohhhh, Maasssterrr!’ she groaned from her gut, once more. Andy felt her tummy vibrate through the full, naked breast in his tightening grip. That was, right at that moment, not the only thing he felt.

‘Ohhh, god!’ Andy groaned, as desperately as she just had, while he squeezed her breast more tightly in his hand, as his other hand tried desperately to sandbag his overflowing levy banks, in anyway it could, but, to no avail.

‘Ohhh, Masterrrr!’ she groaned as he tightened his grip, and it was not a painful groan, either. It sounded almost joyous.

‘Oohh, shit!’ Andy matched her in tone, but definitely not in intent. He hated uncontrolled weaponry!

Andy sighed, deeply, not letting go of her throbbing flesh of breast still captured and secured within his hand’s fullest grip. One day, he thought, determined, he would experience the image in his mind’s eye of something his friend, Harry, and he had shared one day, on their lunch break. He would get there. He would get there, if it took him the rest of his life or at least until the sun came up, in the morning.

Then Andy smiled, knowing that right then, it was not all about science, at all. He chuckled silently to himself – it was all about natural levy banks.

All in the name of Science