The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 17

‘Global One-culture’

Andy had his police slave-soldier drop him off, not far from his home, rather than right outsider the front door, so early in the morning. He didn’t wish to wake a soul in the street, let alone his family. It was now one hour after dawn and the beginning, in his unconditional gender heart, now awakened—of a whole brand new day; the first day of the rest of what was going to be his whole life, as a brand new natural male.

He knew and felt that he was totally different, inside and out. Andy felt that, strongly, although he didn’t fully know why, as yet, but he knew he would, bit-by-bit. He had vowed that to himself, as he had closed the door of the police car and waved so long to the very first real live, living beautiful female he felt he had ever really known in his whole life, let alone one that he had exploring and discovering, in seemingly minute and microscopic sexual and sensual detail, all the past seemingly endless night, now gone.

He let himself in the front door then went directly and quietly to his room, packed his large shoulder-slung sports carry bag then hastily, but carefully, wrote his parents and sister the note that he planned to leave on the kitchen table. Andy had decided to leave home. He wasn’t a teenager, anymore, by a long shot, and now, by an even longer shot than that. He hadn’t been a teenager for a few years, anyway.

Now, he wanted to be alone with his creative and scientific explorer mind, his ideas, his actual discoveries and explorations, his mind control laser pen, and, his first slave-soldier policewoman recruitment officer in his yet-to-be-catalyzed slave-soldier global one-culture army. She was now a trained-by-him natural and unconditional submissive slave-soldier female – that, Andy now believed, in his heart and his head, he had fallen in love with, for the first time in his life.

Yet, Andy knew, deep down, that it was not ‘she’ that he had fallen in love with; it was having realized that he had discovered and now used fully the power to create, through persuasive natural male dominance and the help of his laser pen and her subconscious mind and the Internet—the naturally sensual and sexual ‘female’ of the cultured, educated and very strong-willed and previously thinking-dominant, dedicated policewoman.

Andy also knew he had discovered, through the very first and full night of his own sensual and sexual deflowering, in full, as a male, that he had discovered for himself, all by himself, the extremely natural sensual and wholly sexual beauty, within and without of his very own and first, slave-soldier policewoman.

Andy wished now that everybody in the world could be and should be as happy, as he had felt, since waking up naked in a police car beside a warehouse, to find the naked policewoman still peacefully asleep, lying fully on top of him, with her head on his shoulder and one of his hands resting naturally on the back of her head, the other resting on the back of her warm, bare shoulder.

He looked left and right around his bedroom, and then behind him, fully; one last look around the room that had always been his whole life when not at the lab or in college experimental engineering classes.

Andy knew full well that he could be just an oversexed, horny young guy, that may as well have been a virgin the night before, for all he knew about women; that he had never really and fully had the pleasure of a full sexual and intimate female discovery encounter before, but something inside his heart told him that this was simply not so. No, it wasn’t so, at all.

Still, Andy knew he had changed, and seemingly, even to him, somewhat radically so, compared to the person he had always known himself as, and had grown up with, personally. And it was not the ‘him,’ the son of his mom and dad, or the sometimes-remembered-brother of his somewhat air-headed sister—that had changed so much, seemingly, almost overnight. It was his personal life value system, as a natural male.

Since regaining consciousness in the front seat of the police car, naked, and, with the just-as-naked policewoman, sleeping and breathing gently while lying fully on top of him, at that very conscious and situationally aware moment, Andy didn’t question his new life value system and had vowed, not long afterward, right then and there while cupping gently the back of policewoman’s soft, warm head, that he would never question what felt right and what did not, ever again.

Andy had then decided that he ‘would,’ from that moment onward and for the rest of his living male life, simply follow, in his every well-intentioned thought and any well-intentioned behaviour of his that went with it—whatever or whoever felt right; he would ‘not’ follow whatever or whoever did ‘not’ feel right; meaning no harm or injustice to anything or anyone, especially his mom and dad.

Andy still felt that his airhead sister, however, could still use a good solid tail-whopping, he recalled, smiling, as he snuck a look in through her half-open bedroom door – just to wake her up to the whole natural female of her, and not just the culture-conditioned, peer-conditioned, Internet, magazine and parental-conditioned thinking woman.

He closed the door gently, leaving his sister to sleep peacefully on, beneath the single nude-female-formfitting sheet, covering her well-developed sensual female form. She had always slept fully naked or half undressed.

Andy was amazed, as he made his way to his parent’s bedroom door, which was always closed—that he had not looked at his sister’s sleeping form, as his sister, as he always had before. He had, this time, looked upon her, as a natural beautiful female, even though she was an airhead, at times, and seemed to enjoy it, and even though she was his biological sister.

For reasons of their denial of natural feminine gender by right of birth, Andy now felt that he had a hard outlook toward self-centered, thinking-dominant women. He felt he had no time or respect for women or girls who wanted to be anything other than that which they had been born to be – naturally centered on themselves as females and their natural feminine gender; to simply be as natural and very submissive, very feminine females, and to act naturally and live and just be happy to be proud of it, not to act and behave and live and think, as if they were ashamed of their natural female gender birthright.

Andy smiled, as he gently opened his parent’s bedroom door. He loved his sister, whether he liked her, at times, or not, or whether she liked him, still, or not. This, he now knew and realized, only too well, that he had not felt that way about his sister, ever before.

Yes, Andy concluded, as he breathed very quietly while opening his parent’s bedroom door, just far enough, to be able to see his mom and dad, to say so long, for the time being, in his own way – he would live his life now, as a dominant male, in full.

Andy’s eyes shot straight to his forehead and back again when the door had opened just far enough to see his parents while they slept. His hand froze on the door, tempted to immediately close it, as quietly as he could, but he didn’t.

He meant his sleeping, loving parents no disrespect, but he didn’t. Instead, he controlled his breathing while his now re-energized heartbeat was trying desperately to cause his pulse to out-pulse his heartbeat. He could almost hear it pounding against his ribs, like a church bell.

No sheets covered his parents. It was a warm season, anyway, but Andy could see, quite clearly, that they were both fully naked. Not only that, but his mother was lying fully prone and spread widely-legged on top of his father.

Andy’s mouth was a dry as the Sahara Desert, as he made no attempt, whatsoever, to prevent his exploratory gaze from going exactly where it wanted to go, right between his mom’s spread thighs, after first observing, from a male explorer’s point of view, that his mom had a very nice, firm ass.

The dark carpet canopy of lush and tight curly aromatic pubic forest that Andy had had the pleasure of discovering, in full, all night, during the long evening-dawn arrival and departure before, belonging to the policewoman, now recalled, made him appreciate and value the absolute gorgeous form of the natural female, even more so, in spite of the clear view of, yet another, seemingly abundant pubic lushness, in spite of it belonging to his birthmother.

His mom was beautiful. Andy was intoxicating himself with the naked entirety of his mother, in his head and his proud son-heart, as well. His mother was really very beautiful, he felt right then. No wonder his dad loved her so much. Tears then raced to his eyes and he quickly and carefully then gently closed the door to his parent’s bedroom. He was happy that they had conceived him. He really was.

As Andy made his way downstairs, to leave his note on the kitchen table, as planned, he wiped away the tears from his eyes and cheeks with his hand and moved quickly, knowing why the tears had come, in the first place. He had never realized before, just how much he loved his parents, as he did, now.

Still, he felt he also now knew the reason why. Andy had been conceived in his parent’s love for each other and for the dream of him to be the ‘he,’ they hoped he might be, and he was.

His airhead and loose-lipped sister had come along, too, he smiled then, softly, feeling that she was most probably conceived in the same way – by her parents, in love with their dream that she would be a ‘she,’ and she was – an airhead that had seemed to have forgotten that fact and now needed her mind cleansed and then to be properly controlled, and her backside whopped good, as well.

Nevertheless, Andy’s sister was still a ‘she,’ nevertheless. One way or another, though, Andy had decided, that with the help of whatever he had discovered and experienced, he was going to remind them all, the world over, that they would be a lot happier in the moment-by-moment lives, if they were to live those daily and nightly lives, as fully as possible, as a natural submissive female, just as he had with the policewoman slave-soldier.

Andy had no doubts about the look in the policewoman’s eyes and smile when he had waved so long and she had then driven off. And he certainly had no doubts that she had extremely enjoyed their intimate and respective dominant/submissive discovery of each other, by each other, as much as he had.

Yes, Andy could and intended to live his life, from now on, he had fully decided and committed to—to remind them all, whenever, wherever, and however he could recruit and then train some to find more for him, but he did not intend to attempt to control their thinking minds, first, and then help himself and them to discover their female bodies, second.

No, Andy had decided, in his natural dominant male heart, firmly, that he had really felt and experienced the whole, unconditional difference between being a natural dominant male and an unnatural dominating man; between a feeling-dominant male and a thinking-dominant man; dominant and dominator.

He would control their bodies, first, from within their natural feeling minds, just as he had done with the Rebecca in the lab, by accident, and had now done with the policewoman, deliberately. And then their bodies would just naturally take over, Andy figured.

Whether they agreed or not, Andy had figured, calculatingly, or whether they liked his control or not, was now coldly irrelevant to him, simply because they would all be happier for it, one way or another, and hopefully, for the long haul of their natural female lives. They would then also become their chosen or unchosen male’s best lifelong friend, instead of their male’s worst, lifelong nightmare.

Andy left the note on the kitchen table then left quietly by the front door and walked quickly to the corner and toward the railway station where he would wait for his first happy-to-be-his-slave-soldier policewoman, cop car and all, to pick him up and take him to his new home for the moment, before she left for work for the day, at the police precinct. He would phone his parents, later in the day, after he had settled in, but he had not intention of telling him where he was living.

The policewoman’s flat would only be his home for the moment, Andy had already decided, until he found a more suitable and very inconspicuously private residence that he liked and that suited his new global purpose in life; to recruit and then train, with the help of more of his yet-to-be-recruited-and-trained slave-soldiers, as many different nationality, multi-culture-conditioned thinking men and women to be unconditional and natural dominant males and submissive females.

Andy had even bigger plans for his now global training agenda to now consider and thank carefully about, once he settled in and she went off to her duty at the precinct. He would also recruit and train both genders to be whole and to live wholly, as exactly the gender they had been blessed with, when they were first conceived.

It was now fully clear to Andy, in his feeling-dominant heart and his natural male mind, that he was going to make the world a happier and more natural place, right back to the hearts of their parents; their parents whose natural love and respect for each other and for their dreams of a child, was what and how and why and when and where they were created, in the first place.

Yes, Andy reflected, sincerely, upon in his thoughts, as he walked up to the bench seat outside the railway platform then sat down to wait another fifteen minutes, yet; he was definitely now a changed man, but for his betterment, he concluded; and all planned changes in his future and the future of any man or woman he chose, would be changes for their betterment, as well, even if he had to spend the rest of his own natural life, zap-happily zapping every thinking-dominant man and woman on the face of the earth.

Andy wanted and intended to create a global one-culture on the entire face of the earth, if it took him the rest of his life – one culture only, for all nationalities – the one global lifelong family togetherness culture of natural and happy, unconditional respect and love for the opposite gender.

And he would do it, Andy knew full well, now, simply because he now knew that he really could.

Why?

Because he had done it partially with Rebecca in the lab, and fully with the policewoman, and he might yet get round to his sister, one day, if she asks. But, the policewoman would never again be the thinking-dominant, self-centered woman that she and her friends and family and workmates had always known and experienced her to be.

Andy then smiled widely, inwardly, very self-content and a little proud. His slave-soldier policewoman would now be an unconditional and happy natural female, centered on her natural submissive female self, for the term of her natural life.

As he saw the police car slowly carrying his slave-soldier policewoman round the corner of the station and slowly begin to cruise toward him, Andy knew he had only one thing left to figure out, besides finding a permanent and suitable place to live and to train – what nationality would he start with? He already had one of his own country’s women, who was now his proud female slave-soldier.

As he stood to open the door when she brought the police car to a halt in front of him, Andy quickly forgot all about the question of which nationality first, sensing that between the two of them, especially with her police network resources, he would have access to as many different nationality women, as were on the police records or immigration files. He was sure she would be able to help. That was her main job, from now on, and he knew she knew he knew it. Her job was to please him, as his owned-outright, submissive slave-soldier policewoman, in any way he wanted, every which way, but loose. And of that fact, and it was, now, a realized fact—Andy had no doubts, whatsoever.

He sighed and smiled, as he slid down into the passenger seat beside her and belted up. She smiled back at him, lovingly, and in complete police uniform.

‘Let’s go,’ he told her, quietly, but firmly, not wanting to think about his multi-nationality recruitment global one-culture slave-training agenda, until he had settled into his new home, with her, and had thought about the whole agenda more carefully and in more detail. Then he would talk to her and explain his intentions, in full, including her slave-soldier policewoman promotion to slave-soldier senior recruitment officer.

Andy had decided, as a worthwhile and motivating incentive to his required multi-nationality recruitment efforts to reward her, through earned submissive slave-soldier female efforts, to date, to the position, in what would be later explained to her as, his ‘global one-culture’ global slave-soldier army – of first officer or first mate. He was sure that would make her happy and even more loyal and dedicated, in her efforts to support his global dream of natural global gender happiness, for all.

‘Yes, Sir,’ she said, smiling triumphantly then looked ahead to move the police car forward and off. Then she suddenly looked quickly back at him and gently, but suddenly braked the police car to a full stop.

‘Yes, my Master,’ she restated, smiling warmly while looking deeply into his eyes. ‘Let’s go home.’