The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

5

Andy knew that his parents wouldn’t be home until the usual late afternoon/evening time, often later. Jemma never got home early, either, always visiting friends, but she always managed to just beat their parents. It was her job to cook dinner for him, or breakfast, whenever his parents left early.

He relaxed back into the chair with the thought process that Jemma was already his slave, in a way, but he hadn’t trained her to cook for him. His parents had. They had just told her straight, never to be so late that he had no dinner. They knew he couldn’t cook and he didn’t want to learn, anyway. If he was hungry and not home, Andy would always buy fast food, at a takeaway.

The one thought that now seemed to reoccur in his mind while he sat there, never taking his eyes away from beading directly at the policewoman’s hidden left nipple, was the power he felt that he now had. His proud soldier hadn’t gone away, either, but was now only standing at ease, ready, but only standing at ease.

Andy’s now repetitive thought was that in his experiments with his mind-laser pocket pen to date, he had never spoken to them, as such, as a part of his test or excitement in discovering what he could and couldn’t do. He wondered then if the policewoman’s nipple would be hard or not, and if it was long or short.

Andy chuckled at himself and shook his head slowly, still in awe at what seemed to be developing into his destiny. There was so much he didn’t know about women, so much to learn, so much to discover. Then Andy smiled, knowing that there was also so much to practice and discover and the first thing he now wanted to discover is whether or not they would accept an instruction and then carry it out when he turned the mind-laser pen off and they returned to their normal senses. If it really worked in that mode, Andy figured analytically that they should carry out the instruction whether they wanted to or not. The only concern that came immediately to mind was, would the policewoman remember that something was wrong about her doing something she would never do and probably wouldn’t want to, with him, anyway, and then arrest him.

Extreme caution about giving the policewoman an instruction to see if it worked when she was not mind-zapped, suggested very strongly that he let the policewoman go and try it out on Jemma when she got home and was preparing his evening meal. His parents were not going to be home early. Somehow, though, Andy could not get rid of what was rapidly becoming an obsessive compulsion to see just what kind of nipples the policewoman had beneath the tough-looking uniform shirt and what colour they were. That thought again seemed to give an order to his proud soldier; his strategic personal assault weapon was now locked and loaded again, ready for action, if needed. Andy sighed with a smile that just seemed to come along.

No, he thought, both happy and scared of the decision he now knew he had already made – he was going to test his slave-soldier experiment on the policewoman, not his sister, Jemma. He wished he had done the research on slave training that he now knew he had to do, but that would now have to wait. Duty called. He grinned, wondering if they allowed a prisoner to have a pen to write a letter home to their parents with.

Checking that the pen was still pointed directly at the policewoman, he widened its scope a little, then rose from his chair and moved over to kneel on the carpet beside her, his eyes never leaving the imagined sight of the policewoman’s nipples for very long.

He knelt down beside her and put his mouth beside her left ear. The perfume once again instantly filled his mind and lungs at the same time, as well as giving a direct order to his personal assault weapon between his legs to rapidly charge its battery and be fully locked and loaded, ready for action. Nervous and excited beyond belief he smiled, knowing full well that his personal assault weapon had immediately obeyed its order.

Andy then took a slow and deep breath, steadying himself securely with his hands on the floor and chair armrest. Then he concentrated very hard with his engineering lab focus and spoke, while his pulse and heart rate was now qualifying for the Indianapolis 500.

Then he took another slow, deep breath. That was a mistake. He knew that instantly. His personal assault weapon between his legs suddenly went into attack mode hyper-drive and threatened to shoot its way through his trousers which were now pulled tightly over his thighs and groin because he was sitting on his knees. The excitement was killing him. He looked away from the policewoman and breathed deeply, yet again. It worked, partially, anyway.

Andy focussed and let his lab-imagination have its own way with any and all memories recalled of all the weird and strangely exciting web sites he had always surfed on the Internet when taking a break from his studies. Now those memories had his full permission to reign supreme. Then he would go back to his chair and see what happened, hoping she wouldn’t look at him then immediately snap the cuffs on his wrists.

‘Listen to me clearly, now,’ Andy said firmly into her ear. ‘Whenever you hear my voice say the words, ‘lock and load,’ your entire personal identity mindset will snap to attention in the proud and willing slave-soldier mode you now are, from this moment onward. Your training will continue on the front line in active personal duty. If you refuse any training command or instruction, even once, you will be court-martialed and dishonorably discharged on the spot. That’s how the slave training protocol Secret Service slave-soldier battalion works.’

He took another slow, easy breath then let his imaginative overload have its way with his words.

‘You will not remember how you became my secret service slave-soldier. You will remember that you volunteered for the Special Services slave-soldier Secret Service. You are now my proud and personally trained Secret Service slave-soldier. You will carry out any order I give you, whether you like them or not, until otherwise advised. You will never question any order I give you.’

Andy took another deep breath, momentarily noticing that his own personal assault weapon had now stood itself down, but he didn’t stop his words or thoughts to question.

‘You will never try and figure out who I am or what I’m doing or why I’m doing it, or why I’m giving you an order. You are on a need-to-know basis. That’s how we work and you know that. I am the Secret Service slave-Master and Commander. I am totally in charge of all my proud and obedient Secret Service slave-soldiers.’

Once again, Andy turned away from the policewoman’s head-banging, loins-thumping perfume then turned back after he had taken a deep breath; still wondering right then where all his words were coming from. He still assumed he had been to websites that were so weird and out-there that he never remembered them. But right then he simply didn’t care. He was too excited and wondered what he was going to say next. He glanced quickly at his watch and then went on into the unknown.

‘As a Secret Service slave-soldier you have now fully and willingly accepted my unconditional and total external and internal power exchange. I now have full and total control over your mind and your body. This you willingly now accept. Your thoughts you will keep to yourself or be court-martialed and punished severely.’

Andy blinked, surprised, wondering where ‘those’ words had come from. He didn’t care. They were very exciting words, but he wondered, nevertheless, for another three seconds before continuing on.

‘The power exchange is complete now and always will be, in all ways. You have no power or control when under my orders, absolutely none and no longer want any. You have willingly accepted that I am your Commander and Master and you will never ever forget that or you will be punished. If that happens you will accept your Commander’s punishment whether you like it or not.’

Andy breathed again, feeling a little out of control, himself. His overactive imagination was having a field day with his own head, let alone the subconscious mind of the policewoman.

‘You have never been recruited as a slave-soldier and you have never had a personal Commander and Master before. Be a proud slave-soldier. Not many have what you now have. But you will be punished for disobeying an order or not carrying it out to the best of your ability. If you do not accept your punishment, you will be dishonorably discharged from the Secret Service slave-soldier ranks and will be sent back to the street police force uniformed rank you have now left. When you are there you will be only filling in time usefully until you are activated to the front line. You have been promoted and accepted into the secret service slave-soldier Special Forces. Be proud!’

Again, Andy breathed and tried to focus on some words he wanted to say, but knowing he had given full power to his own imagination, he accepted that for this experiment, as with all past experiments, his imagination was now in full charge.

‘You will only remember that you are a Secret Service slave-soldier, now and for all times, but you will never remember who your slave-soldier commander is, except when you are activated by your secret activation code, ‘Lock and load,’ and by my voice only. Then you will recognise your Commander and Master and know full well, without question and without doubt, that I am your slave-Master and front line Commander.’

Andy stretched out his legs from under him. They were going to sleep. He gazed up at the policewoman who still just stared somewhere out into space.

‘You enlisted and were recruited by your own choice. You have been accepted now and will always be on the front line, even you are off it. You are always ready, 24/7, to serve your Master and your Commander, at a moment’s notice, whenever you are called to action when you hear my voice only say your special and secret activation code, ‘Lock and load.’ Then you will obey immediately and carry out my order, quickly and efficiently, no matter what it is, even if you do not like it or agree with it. You will never question.’

Andy began to accept a feeling himself, that he was seemingly going along for the ride with his life’s collective fantasies all rolled into one and was now just listening to whatever was coming out of his imagination. He had never thought of some of those words and phrases before in his life. He concluded that it might be from Internet surfing, one way or another. Either that or he had been given a wild subliminal virus about mind control and that thought made him smile.

‘No matter what you are doing or where you are, it doesn’t matter. Whether you can see me or not, doesn’t matter. You are now an enlisted Secret Service slave-soldier and will always know that. You will keep it a secret to yourself and none other, unless told. You will always and in all ways be obedient, willing, and happy to submit absolutely and unconditionally to any order the voice of your Commander and Master gives you.’

Andy took another deep and slow breath, knowing he did not know what he was going to say from one second to the next.

‘Whenever I say the words, ‘Lock and load,’ you will immediately go to Secret Special Service slave-soldier mindset. Lock and load all of these training instructions, now, inside your fine mind, never to be opened by anyone but me, your absolute Commander and your Secret Special Services slave-soldier Master.’

‘Whenever I activate your special and secret slave-soldier services by saying your secret code activation sequence trigger, ‘lock and load,’ you will know that your Master and Commander has reassumed instant and full control of you. You will always know that you are a slave-soldier and belong to your Master and Commander in every way. You are owned. You will always address me with any of the following terms, depending upon which one feels right for you in that moment: Master, Commander’ or, ‘Sir.’

Andy suddenly stopped talking, even though he had half his lungs still full of air. With his eyes darting from the hiding place of the policewoman’s nipples to her vacant eyes, he relaxed and exhaled that remaining air. Then he got stiffly to his feet and returned to his chair to sit down. As he did so he realised fully that his legs were not the only part of him that was stiff. His imagination now had seemed to have returned full control of his thoughts to him.

He now wondered, as he stared at the policewoman sitting opposite him, whether or not he would be arrested in his own front lounge. Andy could feel the stress mounting and decided then to act quickly. He didn’t think his nerves could stand it if he didn’t, and, he wanted to know badly what the policewoman’s nipples looked like and even felt like. He hoped like Christ it would work. If it did, Andy then chuckled, knowing he would thank his imagination in full. He reached over to the glass table and picked up the mind-control pen then leaned back into the chair, took a deep breath and then switched it off, hoping like hell they would let him keep his pen if they put him behind bars for the rest of his womanless life.