The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All Wrapped Up

Alisa went to work today like everyday. She got up did her normal morning routine (take a shower, glance at the Living Section of the paper, grab a high energy snack bar and a cup of coffee). Alisa worked for a testing lab that conducted experiments with many different types of plastics. She needed to make sure she was in on time today, because a new customer was coming in at 9:00 am and she needed to prepare for them.

A rep from Baggiet Corporation showed up promptly at 8:55 am and entered the lab area with authorization from the front desk. Alisa was a little startled. “Hi, my name is Ben, I’m your 9:00.” Alisa greeted him extremely professional, for this was a large account that they had just started working for. “I have space set up right over here Ben, shall we get started.” “Sure, lets give you a brief explanation of our dilemma. We currently are trying to produce a new type of plastic wrap for our customers. The theory behind this product is to produce a packaging material that can balance the temperature within the container. This wrap has built in sensors, controlled by a processor, for evenly controlling the temperature across the entire container.”

“Wow! A kind of ‘smart wrap’,” said Alisa.

“Exactly! This ‘smart wrap’ initially was designed to be applied as a shrinkwrap, but the initial tests are finding that the effective temperature can only be about 99 degrees for the initial application. Once the shrinking process is complete, the wrap chemically stiffens. It’s still very pliable but is a lot more ridged than the initial product. We wanted to use a higher temperature so that a more commercial applicator process would be used, but the higher temperatures damaged the sensors.”

“So what do you need us to do for you?” asked Alisa.

“Well, two things. We are looking for a way to raise the temperature application process. If that’s not possible, we are looking for alternative applications for this product.”

“Very well, I’ll get started tomorrow and keep you posted. Let’s get together in a week and see where we’re at.” Alisa walked out with Ben to the front desk and confirmed her schedule before he left.

As Alisa was walking back the receptionist handed her the messages she had taken so far this morning, six in all. She looked at them, mechanic, mom, and (4) from Matthew. The receptionist looked at Alisa and smiled. She new that Matthew was more than just a college intern to me. I never discuss personal relationships with her, I just love to keep everyone guessing.

Matthew was 27, he maintained his body very meticulously. Every part of his body was sculpted, almost chiseled, as if an artist created him. I know why he’s calling. It’s Tuesday and he has a two hour break from 11:00 till 1:00. Which means that I’m taking an extended lunch. I called him from the car on my way home. He answered and informed me he was already in route.

I pulled up out front of the townhouse complex and as I made it to my door, there stood Matthew with a much look of anticipation on his face. He always had a knack for surprises in the bedroom. Every time I come up with a new sex toy, he finds one to out do me. This mad competition is extremely erotic, but it’s getting rather heated. I didn’t even get a chance to put my keys on the counter and we were deeply embraced, heading for the bedroom. He opened up his knapsack and pulled out his latest find. He whispered in my ear look, it’s a black latex type condom, with a built-in ball sack.

She looked at him and said, “Yeah, So!”

“It has a rather sophisticated remote control,” Matthew replied.

“What!” Alisa looked amazed.

“Yeah look, I’ll put it on and show you.” He ripped off his clothes and eagerly started attaching the apparatus. He moved so furiously as if he was a little kid going to the zoo. “It’s wireless too.” He jumped up on the bed and they started there routine. He gazed into Alisa’s eyes and whispered—Program #1. He punched a button on the remote. A very small humming sensation started from the tip, all the way up and down his shaft. It was quite exhilarating, and you could tell he liked it just as much as I did. As we continued harder and harder the sensations grew stronger and stronger. As if it new what we were doing.

As we lay there in bed, I looked over at him and asked him how many different programs. Matthew smiled and said “9.” As I smiled at him, in the back of my mind I was trying to think of a way to out do him. This one is going to be difficult. He’s now introducing technology into the mix, which opens up a whole other avenue for growth. All pun intended. They got dressed and I went back to work.

I sat at the lab desk and looked at the material Ben had left me. I took the processor and connected it to my computer and started examining its structure, along with its interface with the material. This chip was very similar to others she had worked on before for the government, but she couldn’t volunteer that information. She issued a few commands that weren’t documented and watched the effect of the material. It was amazing. She actually could control how the material acted. The system also kept track of all the sensors so that feedback was given to the software. It was almost like I was talking to the material through the PC.

I opened up the rest of the packaging that Ben had left me. I noticed a bottle that had a label on it “For Lab Technicians Testing Only”, “Do not use if hand cream or moisturizer have been used.” It was documented as being a cleaning solvent for removal of any residue of the material. I examined the chemical compounds and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. It had all the basics of a PVC Solvent, except for one, that if memory served me, was a chemical normally associated with psychotropic drugs. I called Ben and asked him for a large roll of the material, and more of the solvent. Ben asked me to be careful with the solvent. It was the only thing they had found to truly clean the material and it couldn’t be released to the public because of it being comprised of a controlled substance.

On my way home, the anxiety of my lunch playtime and this new project kinda seemed to mesh together. “What if I? Eh! It will wait till tomorrow.” I went home and crashed....

I walked by the front desk and found a delivery slip the next day. Ben really worked efficiently. I went to the lab and there was a large spool of the material, a rather large bottle of solvent and a hand held workstation. Ben left a note that I should try out the new toy.

Wednesday and Thursday were spent working on the project. Friday morning came and I remembered that today was Matthew’s last day of finals before the summer break. Tonight was going to be special and she had to come up with something. She looked down and thought Hmmmm. She eagerly got to work.

Matthew was waiting for her on the couch, she had given him a key so that he could come and go as he pleased.

“What’s in the box?” he asked.

“Well I’ve been working on a project at work and tonight you are going to be a guinea pig.”

“Cool!”

They made there way back to the bedroom and Alisa opened the box. It looked like a full body condom or maybe one of those latex catsuits that all those mild mannered fetish couples wear. Matthew smiled. “I guess you want me to put this on?”

“Not yet, you first have to shave”, she replied. “Um, OK. How much am I supposed to shave?” he hesitantly asked. “EVERYTHING!” she looked with that crazed glair she gets. He went into the bathroom and returned in about a half hour. “Is this good?” his body just stood there glistening with water. “Actually, your not finished.” Looking at his head. “I can’t shave my head. I know my hairs short, but I like my hair.” He looked a little disturbed. “Don’t worry about it. You’re done with school and you’re going to be hanging around here for most of the summer anyways. So the only one that will know is me. I’ll help you.”

“Um, alright. This better be worth it though.”

She went into the bathroom and lathered up his stubble and proceeded to clean off the peach fuzz. Stroke after stroke, the shaving cream and hair came off. Finally, there Matthew stood, 6′ and hairless, with tiny beads of sweat dripping off his chest with no were to grasp on to. I looked at him and said, “I never knew shaving someone could be so stimulating.” Matthew looked at me and I knew he was aroused too. Of course how could you not notice, he had more than just a bulge started.

Matthew walked into the bedroom and slipped into the outfit. It was quite baggy on him, but I designed it that way, I told him to make sure that the hood, gloves, feet and glorifying appendage were all in there proper places within the suit. He confirmed. “Now what” he looked anxiously. “I’m going to strip for you”, she replied. Fully knowing that he gets really aroused and hot watching me.

She proceeded to dance with the biker outfit on that he had bought for her last birthday. As Alisa slinked around the room, constantly touching her body, she noticed that Matthew was getting fidgety. The suit was starting to work. About 15 minutes went by and that was enough, Matthew got up and they flung each other onto the bed. Over and over they went at it. Finally, Matthew rolled over onto the bed. “You see, I gasped”, said Alisa. The suit had completely shrunk around Matthew, his head, his feet, his hands, and oh yes that giver of life.

“Holy Cow! This is really cool,” Matthew gazed into the full length mirror on the wall. “I’m a plastic mummy.”

Alisa looked in amazement as to just how tight the fit was. You could see every nook and cranny, of Matthew’s body. The material had finished it’s process and now shimmered in the light. She went over to the night stand and picked up the hand held computer. “What’s that?” asked Matthew. “We’re not done yet. Now comes Program #2.” Alisa examined the computer. It displayed all temperature fluctuations in the suit. She adjusted the temperature down. Matthew looked at her and asked if she had left a window open. She adjusted the temperature up and he started sweating again. She adjusted the temperature of the suit so that it was just comfortable again, but left the extrusion turned up. Then Alisa used the alternate command structure she had experimented with and caused little Matthew to wake up abruptly. Matthew looked down, “How’d you do that?”

“This is my new sex toy. The robotic man.” Matthew was growing a little tired of being a gift wrapped present. “OK! How do I get out of this contraption?” With a lot of help from Alisa, they peeled the sticky suit off and went to sleep exhausted...

Alisa went to work on Saturday, constantly thinking of her Robotic Adonis that she had created last night. She new though that Matthew wouldn’t want to play that game very much, even though she had the most fun she’s had in a long time. So I need to come up with a plan B. The solvent.

I diluted the solvent a little and put some in a spritzer bottle. I really liked the way I felt and I was bound to make sure he was not going to ruin it for me for at least a couple of days. I went home to find Matthew lying naked on the couch.

“How was your day?” he asked, knowing that we both were going to pass on dinner and head right for the sex Olympics. “I’m hornier than ever, and I want your sleek, magnificent body to man handle me all night, with that luscious suit on”, she replied. Alisa looked very animalistic. I knew that I’d have to endure the ordeal again, but it was worth it, besides I took some extra precautions so that the suit wouldn’t be so hard to get off this time.

Alisa handed Matthew the spritzer bottle, a new suit that she had upgraded and explained that it would help him get sweatier, quicker. He immediately spritzed himself till he was absolutely dripping wet. He then put on the suit and started doing push ups to increase his heart rate even faster. The suit began to shrink and with every push up he became more and more aroused. He noticed that the new sleeve for his unit was ribbed, and had special rings, an update he thought. Alisa yelled out from the bathroom, “Are you thirsty?” He had spent all day on the couch drinking Mountain Dew, how could he possibly be thirsty. Strangely though he was. “Yes Mam!", he replied. Alisa looked a little confused, she had never heard him respond like that before. Eh! She blew it off, thinking he was just trying to get into the role.

“How about a foot rub?” she knew he hated rubbing her feet. “He looked at her and responded, “Anything you want” with a sound of happiness in his voice. This was just too peculiar. She started thinking about it, and realized that the solvent must be lowering his inhibitions and affecting him. Ben’s lab would have only tested exposure to the hands and face, not the whole body, including a shaved head. “Who would test for that extreme?” she laughed out loud. Matthew stood eager to please his lover. The suit had completely become fitted to his every curve. Alisa went to the hand held, and turned up the temperature a little. “Now you’re cooking”, he exclaimed with a very silly laugh. This was all she needed. “TAKE ME! TAKE ME! TAKE ME YOU MECHANICAL BEAST!

He thrust himself on me like he had never before. Matthew was very strong and energetic, but this was very different. I could not believe the spasms I felt, over and over. This never ending mechanical beast just kept pumping, the ribbed encasement with those series of rings that I had modified, aroused me to places I have absolutely never been. I had to stop him, “This is a first”, I thought to myself. He stood by the bed, as if waiting for another round. I looked up at him and asked him if he was OK.

“Alisa, I have never felt better. When does Program #2 get played?” I just lay there in shock. I took out the hand held and reduced his temperature. He settled down and kinda clumped up in the chair. Obviously his body was exhausted even though he was mentally ready to go for days.

As his body temperature dropped Alisa noticed the chemical effects of the solvent had cleared his head. “Wow! Was that me?, he gasped to Alisa. “Oh! Yeah!” she sighed. “I like this suit it makes feel like a superhero”, he giggled at the thought. “Well I’m glad you do. The spritzer I gave you was made of the solvent used for this material and when it comes in contact with the skin it acts like a glue. Don’t worry though I diluted it. It’s not permanent.” Matthew looked a little perturbed, “Why would you go to all this length to make sure that I stayed in the suit?”

“Well, last night you were headed down the “I’m not doing that again.” road and I really enjoyed myself, and I wanted to experience it for the weekend. I had no idea that you might actually grow to like it.” Matthew paced the bedroom floor for a moment and then remarked, “Well I was already ahead of you, my skin was quite dry last night, so I went to the drug store and bought some body moisturizer and put quite a bit on before I suited up. That should help me get this thing off.” Alisa immediately remembered the warning label on the solvent, “Oh! My God!” the solvent isn’t supposed to come in contact with hand cream or moisturizer. According to Ben it will create a permanent bond.

“WHAT!!! This can’t be happening. Why didn’t you warn me?” he started to panic. You could see a sweat forming under his nose. He paced back and forth and then just stopped, and started giggling. “What’s so funny?", I questioned. “I guess I’m preserved for freshness!” evidently the solvent chemicals have become heat activated. The hotter he gets the more the effect. “I need to call Ben and find out what to do.”

“Wait! It’s time for Program #2”, standing at attention.

I thought for a brief second and decided that I would wait till Monday to call Ben. I wanted to see what he had in mind for the other programs.

... to be continued.