The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Allison On Top

(F/m/f and F/f, hypnotic mind control, mild fetishes)

Version 1.3. Copyright © 2000. The right to copy in any medium is explicitly granted for any non-profit purpose.

Part Two, Transforming Wendy

My slave girl Wendy had a legal secretary, Pam, whom she had always treated harshly, with frequent public humiliation. I had gotten to know Pam when we took a computer course together, so she felt free to ask me, “What have you done to Wendy? She’s actually being nice!”

I explained how Wendy’s life had changed, and asked Pam why she ever put up with such cold, domineering treatment. She sighed, “Fool that I am, I’m in love with the bitch. Every time I’d be fed up enough to quit, I’d see some little glimmer of the hot natural woman she could be if she ever let herself go. That’s what you’re bringing out now, and I’m happy for Wendy. But I’d also think I saw traces of a lesbian streak in her. Was I just kidding myself, or do you think Wendy could ever learn to love me?”

I explained that I was looking for a long-term owner for Wendy, one I could trust to be kind to her and consider her long-range good. “Could you feel comfortable with Wendy completely under your power, to do with as you wish?”

Pam looked thunderstruck for a moment, then smiled slowly and said, “I think I could like that very much indeed! And if Wendy were my property, I’d take very good care of her.”

“OK; I’ll explore the possibilities with Wendy, and see if I can bring out enough of that lesbian streak that she can fall in love with you.”

That weekend I asked Wendy if she would like to broaden her repertoire of sexual behavior. “Of course, Mistress!” she replied. “I always like trying anything you want me to do.”

I put her back into a deep trance with a reinduction trigger I had installed, one I liked in a book. “Down the long hallway, walk through the door, and you’re in a room without any floor!” Wendy succumbed to me with a happy sigh. She closed her eyes for a moment to recapture the trance experience, then opened them again and looked at me, completely defenseless.

I had always wondered about the possibility of changing sexual orientation with hypnosis. In theory it should be possible, and I had some sympathy for the efforts of the Christian “reparative therapists,” who are sometimes able to help a gay person act straight enough to have a satisfying marriage. What would they think of this? Don’t ask.....

First I had Wendy tell me about her lesbian fantasies, and what little actual experience she had. It turned out that, with so much hetero action unsatisfying for her, she had thought about other women quite a lot. I increased her pleasure in remembering these fantasies, suggesting sexual arousal as she recalled them. I took the one fumbling sleepover incident she had had with a high school friend, and led her to construct memories of an imaginary deeply satisfying affair with the same friend.

She now remembered many nights and weekends at her friend’s house, starting with strip poker games, all-over massages, and nude slow dancing while rubbing their nipples together. In Wendy’s imagination, they progressed to tribadism, trying to match snatches as they lay with their legs up each other’s front and back, like two pairs of scissors at right angles. They held hands and pulled each other together to increase the friction, but still couldn’t come, so that was fun but frustrating foreplay. They went on to finger-fucking and cunnilingus almost at once, giving each other their first orgasms with other people. As I convinced Wendy that these things had really happened and she remembered them with pleasure, I wondered if there was any difference between what I was doing and the work of the therapists doing recovered-memory work with putative incest survivors whose abuse, unlike Wendy’s, was unsuspected for decades. Not much, I concluded, except that I was better at it.....

I gave Wendy homework, using ideas she gave me in a trance. She began to read and watch lesbian porn, even though there isn’t much good stuff out there, and to have vivid dreams of sex with women. I made her tint her breasts orange with food coloring, then planted a memory of reading a magazine article about the surest way to tell if a woman with no girlfriend has strong lesbian tendencies; orange tits, of course!

I instructed her to masturbate frequently, always fantasizing about a dream woman who dominated her erotically and in every other way, and then gradually morphed that dream woman into Pam. The big questions in Wendy’s life became whether Pam would ever agree to make love with her, and whether Pam could accept her deep need for a DS role of slave. I had trouble keeping a straight face when I saw how anxious she got about this.

Finally the big day came. I invited Pam over for dinner, and had Wendy wait on us in the nude. Pam had to stifle her snickers at the orange breasts, but she liked what she saw, and when Wendy saw Pam scoping her out, she blushed, but smiled happily. After dinner I had Wendy kneel to Pam and tell her, “Miss Pam, I love you. I want to be your girlfriend, and I want to be your slave. I will happily accept any relationship you are willing to have with me.”

Pam said sternly, “Girl, do you realize how much bitchiness you have to make up for?”

“Yes, Miss Pam, and I want to make it all up to you. I’ll do anything to please you.”

Pam leered, “Anything?”

Wendy swallowed hard, but agreed gamely, “Yes, Miss Pam. Anything at all you want.”

After several weeks, Pam invited me over to her place, and again Wendy waited on us. I was pleased to see that she seemed calm and happy, and she was obviously completely devoted to Pam. She was now living there, doing most of the housework and cooking, often nude except for a collar Pam had bought her. A little silver name tag on the collar said “Bitch Wendy,” and from the dog’s bowls on the kitchen floor and the way Wendy sat at Pam’s feet after dinner, gazing soulfully up at her, it was clear that Pam had decided to make Wendy her dog.

Do you like being a dog woman, Wendy?” I asked her.

“I thought it was silly at first, Mistress,” she said. “But it was what Miss Pam wanted, so I had to accept it, and now I kind of like it. Sometimes she makes me wear a plastic tail stuck up my ass; that was really uncomfortable at first, but I took it for her. When she wants me sexually steamed up, she calls me “Bitch,” and then I just can’t help wagging my tail, it feels so good!”

“I notice she made you wash off your orange tits; does that bother you?”

“Not at all, Mistress; I needed that while I wasn’t sure if I was really a lesbian or just pretending. Now that Miss Pam has me, I’m convinced! She’s the love of my life, and she was right under my nose, but without your help we might never have gotten together. I’m so glad you got me in touch with my slave nature and taught me to love women.”

“I’m glad you’re getting your needs met, dear. And is your work going well?”

“Never better; it’s such a good safety valve to know that I’m just pretending to be the boss, and as soon as we get home, Miss Pam is supreme!”

“And how about you, Pam; are you satisfied with this arrangement?”

“I’ll say! My cruel boss has turned into my dream girlfriend. I’m doing things with her I never dared to try with anybody else, because she’s so deeply submissive she’ll accept anything I want to do. I watch what she likes and what she just puts up with for me, though, and make sure she has what she needs. For one thing, I’ve convinced her she’s a lesbian, but she really has a bisexual streak, and I plan to let her indulge that once in a while. Would your boy Michael still like to borrow her sometimes? She really likes him.”

“How about tomorrow night?”

Wendy came over the next evening, as Pam had commanded her to, and gave me a pedicure while I reinforced her hypnotic learning. Michael had been excited to hear about Wendy’s new role. When he came home, I had Wendy polish his boots. Then, as I instructed, he told her, “Wendy, be my bitch!”

Wendy delightedly humped Michael’s boots, just like a female doggy. Michael was excited to have her in that position, and so was I, but she proved the strength of her excitement by coming repeatedly. After she had rested a little, Michael tapped her forehead and pointed to his stiff cock, and Wendy smiled happily and gave him another blowjob.

I smiled contentedly to see them going at it. I had destroyed a rival for my boyfriend by making a friend and sex slave of her. Sometimes being a Domme is really fun.

The End