The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alondra... the Pool Girl, A Step Mother’s Triumph

Synopsis: Alondra’s new step-daughter learns that mother knows best.

Two weeks had passed since Alondra , on the spur of the moment, had entranced her long time employer Tom Caruthers and , in fact, three days later married him, in a simple ceremony at city hall. No one from either family attended the marriage, so surprised were they all at the sudden occurance.

Had they only known that Tom had fallen under the spell of the sensuous young hypnotist and would do anything she commanded, they would have been even more amazed.

Tiffany, Tom’s daughter from his first marriage , had not even returned to her home until today. She had spent the entire two weeks with her birth mother. They spent the time discussing how foolish Tom was, and how Alondra had taken advantage of his mid-life crisis. When she DID return she was rude , not only to her father, but to the young woman she had only known as a pool cleaner, who was now her step Mom. But petulance was her style.

Alondra had returned from a night partying and had settled down in her spacious living room to rest before going to bed, when Tiffany, dressed in jean shorts, and a white tee shirt ( her usual summer uniform) approached her.

“I just wanted to tell you, bitch, that you’ll NEVER be my mom. To me you’re just a maid, lower than that, you’re a pool girl. I don’t know why my dad was so stupid as to marry you, when Mexican pussy is so cheap on the street. ”

Alondra was taken aback by the tirade, she had expected that Tiffany would cause problems, but didn’t think she would be so open about her enmity towards her. The darkly beautiful Latina had , in fact, prepared a plan to overcome the young girl’s anger toward her, in the time Tiffany had stayed with her real mother.

“Tiff, I don’t expect you to understand what your father and I have between us, but I do want to , at least, be civil with you. I know it will take some time before you will be used to me. But I DID buy you a present, to show you my intentions were good and I hope you’ll accept it in the spirit in which I give it.”

Alondra reached over into a drawer in an end table where she had placed the “special” present, knowing that some day she would present it to her teen aged step daughter. The blonde teen looked at the present, in a red velvet box, as Alondra held it in her graceful hands.

The sensuous Latina opened the box and took out a diamond pendant, with the most beautiful, largest pear shaped diamond Tiffany had ever seen. The jewel was suspended on a delicate gold chain.

Alondra removed the gift from the box and held it by the chain letting the pendant slowly spin in front of Tiffany’s eyes. “It was so beautiful I just had to get it for you Tiffany. It is JUST for you...”

Slowly the dark haired woman stood up, still holding the diamond in front of Tiffany’s eyes. The young blonde, looked at the spinning jewel and gasped. It was the largest diamond she had ever seen. Had Alondra really purchased it for HER?

The girl noticed that her step mother was dressed in a short black dress and black high heels, and could see why her middle aged father had been attracted to her. She WAS a beautiful woman. Tiffany was 18 and Alondra only a couple of years older, but to Tiffany she seemed so much more mature, for her age. So sophisticated.

“The diamond is flawless, the jeweler said there was almost an internal light from within it that caused it to sparkle so brilliantly. Can you see the light Tiff? Look deep into the center of the pendant and see if you can find the light.”

The young blonde was fascinated by the diamond and looked into the stone, just as Alondra had suggested. The diamond certainly did sparkle as the her darkly beautiful step mother spun it around slowly in front of Tiffany’s blue eyes.

“Look deeper .... watch it sparkle as it spins... catching the light and reflecting it back into your eyes... look at it Tiffany ... look....”

Unaware of Alondra’s hypnotic skills the blonde continued to stare at the diamond as her soft, compelling voice continued to drill suggestions into the teenager’s mind.

“Deeper ... deeper ... look deeper into the jewel... so deep... it’s so strange it’s almost as if you are falling INTO the jewel... keep looking .. the diamond draws your vision into it.... deep into the diamond....fascinated by the jewel...... and my voice.”

Tiffany blinked. What had Alondra just said ? Fascinated by her voice?

Allowing the young woman no time to resist Alondra continued her hypnotic induction. " Yes my dear, fascinated by my voice ... loving the sound of my restful ... controlling voice ... listening to my voice as the diamond draws you deep within it’s center... drifting toward the center .. and you know as soon as you reach the center of the diamond you will have found out that Alondra has placed you into a hypnotic trance.”

“Hypnotic?” she thought, but she continued to stare at the pendant as Alondra’s soft hypnotic voice droned on and on.

“You know Alondra can do that don’t you... she has the power to hypnotize and entrance you.. to mesmerize and control you .. and all you have to do is to keep watching the jewel and keep listening to my voice. And you WANT to do that, don’t you....”

Tiffany’s blue eyes had opened wide and were staring vacantly at the sparkling diamond. “You know you want to keep listening to my voice and doing whatever I say. I am hypnotizing you and you know when a person is hypnotized they have no choice but to do everything the hypnotist commands.I am hypnotizing you so you must do everything I command. You know that don’t you... you must do everything I command....”

“I ... I ... I... i.. uh...”

Tiffany struggled to answer. She HATED this woman, but she just said she was a hypnotist and she had to do everything she said ...but she didn’t want to be hypnotized... but Alondra’s voice was soo..What was happening?

“Don’t struggle so much, mi chica piquena, just listen to my voice and obey me. You are my hypnotized slave . You are under my hypnotic power and MUST obey me. Don’t fight it. Just listen to my hypnotic voice. Mi Voz. Escuche....Listen...”

“No... no I won’t.. STOP IT. STOP.”

“But I have hypnotized you. Just as I have hypnotized your father. You both BELONG to me. Obey Alondra. You cannot resist Alondra. You belong to Alondra. Mi esclavice a chica.....OBEDEZCA .... obey .....”

Tiffany’s eyes were still focused on the spinning diamond and as much as she wanted to resist the words that Alondra was softly repeating they were becoming Tiffany’s own thoughts. She WAS hypnotized... she COULDN’T resist Alondra.

“Obey me my pet.... obey your new mistress... Alondra is in charge ... no one can resist Alondra ... not your father ... not you ... obey.... you are my hypnotized slave.... hypnotized ... hypnotized .... hypnotized....”

“ hyp..... hyp.... hyp.......”

“Say it Tiffany and know it is true . Say it.”

“Hypnotized........”

“Say it again”

““HYPNOTIZED” she responded , louder.

When I put this chain around your neck it will be the symbol of your surrender to me. As long as you wear the pendant you will be under my power. You will be my slave. You will be mine.”

And with that Alondra placed the gold chain around Tiffany’s neck. And as she did so the blonde teen breathed a huge sigh, as if she had stopped struggling, and surrended to the mesmeric power of the surrenderedotist. She was indeed her hypnotized slave.

“ Now mi chica pequena del esclavo, KISS ME!”

Just minutes before this blonde teenager had confronted Alondra, intending to rid her household of the Latina interloper, and suddenly she felt a growing erotic desire for the sultry hypnotist.

Tiffany moved toward Alondra and as they touched she felt the dark Latina reach out and pull her toward her firm body. Tifany kissed her step mother,Tiffany open mouthed kiss. Their tongues intertwined and Tiffany felt her passion grow. Alondra was so exciting, so powerful.

“That’s it pet, you want me. You WANT your step mother. You would do ANYTHING to have her, to serve her, to be with her. Take your clothes off my slave girl. Stand before me naked. Do it NOW!”

Quickly the blonde teen dropped her shorts and ripped off her tee shirt revealing her pert young body to the gaze of her captor. She stood before Alondra ready and willing to obey any command.

“Now kiss these, " she said, as she lowered the top of her black dress, exposing her firm breasts.

Tiffany bowed her head and wrapped her lips around the dark nipples and kissed them, swirling her tongue until they became erect, inflamed by desire.

Alondra wrapped her fingers in the teen’s long blonde hair and pulled her closer to her breasts, and the entranced girl worshipped evenworshipedrishly.

Alondra tugged at her tight fitting dress letting it fall to the floor as her new slave worshipped hworshipedble bdelectableas Tiffany pushed against her in passion they both fell onto the couch. Alondra pushed the teen’s face downward toward her pussy and Tiffany began to worship her step mother’s cunt, kissing and licking her delta until she groaned in pleasure.

Suddenly the door to the huge room was opened and there stood Tom, just out of bed, naked, staring at his new bride being eaten out by his own daughter. He was enraged. " What’s going on Alondra? Tiffany? What are you two DOING?”

Alondra laughed, " Can’t you tell Tom? We are making love. And Tiffany is mine now too, just as you are.”

Caruthers scowled, " Damn you, you know I won’t put up with this! From EITHER of you. Get out! Get out of my house Alondra. I wouldn’t let my first wife screw around on me and I won’t let you either, especially with my own daughter. Get dressed and GET OUT.”

The Latina hypnotist pushed Tiffany away whispering, “silencio...you must stay just as you are until I order you to move,” to the naked blonde. “Tom, before you do this let me talk to you. Please.”

The dark Hispanic beauty, naked save her black high heeled shoes, walked slowly toward her new husband. " Don’t you remember the pool lights and the lights in my eyes? Don’t you remember I can do anything I want. ANYTHING?”

Tom hesitated, staring at the sensual woman’s eyes, then at her voluptuous body.“My ass, girl. Not with my daughter you can’t. " But his voice was much quieter than before.

Alondra knew he was weakening, she could have just whispered his trigger words and thrust him into a deep hypnotic trance, but she wanted to see just how vulnerable he was to her sexual powers.

“You MUST remember Tom, we are alone now, shouldn’t you be calling me Mistress Alondra?”

“M..m.... NO! Get out!

“Now Alondra was standing right next to her husband. She reached out and ran her fingers across his penis, watching it grow erect immediately. " I said, shouldn’t you be calling me MISTRESS Alondra? We ARE alone.”

“Mistress Alondra.....NO! I won’t.”

Alondra knew she could enslave him any time she wanted, and she wanted to do it NOW.

She put her arms around his neck and drew her lips close to his ear.“Obey Mistress Alondra,” she whispered, hotly, her warm breath exciting him visibly. Tom blinked once...twice... then his eyes again took on the distant, vacant stare of a man truly entranced.

“Yes.... I will obey, Mistress Alondra.”

Alondra laughed, her life was a so changed now. From pool girl to mistress of the house in just two weeks, and she certainly was now, MISTRESS of the house.

She turned around and slowly walked back to the sofa , sensuous ass swaying back and forth, and gracefully sat down. " Tiffany lick my foot” she said as she kicked off her shoe and stuck out her sweaty foot. The entranced teen obeyed immediately, crawled to her and and licked at her fragrant ped.

“Now you, Tom. The other!” And she stuck out her other, now bare, foot.

Tom walked over to the couch,moving like a marionette, then fell to his knees and started to worship the other foot. Both father and daughter now kneeling before their new Mistress.

Neither had any choice but to obey Alondra... the pool girl.