The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Alpha Beta”

mc mf ff md

Synopsis: In the New world, Alphas have everything, risen gods amongst mortals. But what happens when even that is not enough for one Alpha’s girlfriend? What happens if she wants to see what life is like on the other side?

Apologies for the long absence, I didn’t realize the second story would be so difficult! This is independent of the last story, and self-contained. Many thanks to Gentle Leah for her support, encouragement and editing!

* * *

“Steve, I’ve been thinking...”

Steve tried to stay awake, but his tired brain was nagging him. Still, something in her voice made him struggle to listen even though sleep called.

Amanda rolled onto him. She was warm and soft, her breasts pushing into his chest. His cock stirred. Her fingers started to twirl little circles in his chest hair. He could feel her heart beating fast—she was nervous about something.

“What....what’s up?”

She didn’t say anything for a while, so he waited. And tried not to fall back to sleep. She spoke very softly, just for him.

“What would you do if...”

“Mmm…?”

“If...”

He waited. “It’s ok. You can tell me, whatever it is. I won’t laugh.”

She didn’t say anything, but her hand drifted down his chest, past his stomach.

“What would you do...,” as her hand reached his cock, “...if I gave you...,” as her hand started to squeeze and stroke, “... my access code?”

What the fuck?

His cock twitched, and of course she felt it.

“Uh... Why... uh, why would you do that?” he asked.

She pushed herself up on one arm, while maintaining her steady rhythm on his cock. He could just see the perfect outline of her face in the gloom. Well of course, she was perfect, she was an Alpha. “I’ve been thinking a lot about it, and... well, I want to know what it feels like.”

“What do you mean, like what feels like?”

“I want you to command me.”

That definitely made his cock jump. Her hand squeezed just a little bit harder. “Do you like the sound of that?” He couldn’t see her expression, but she must have been smiling at him.

“Yeah, right.”

She stopped playing with his cock. “No! I mean it! I... I really want to... dammit, lights!” The room lit up. Their excessively large bed was surrounded by tasteful art, dark windows and of course several slaves. Two approached, waiting for commands.

“No... What... But...” Steve tried to blink himself more awake. Amanda was on her knees, looking at him with a very serious face. He squinted at her. Her long blond hair came down over one shoulder to rest above a perfect set of breasts, pert and ready for play. Her eyes burned. Shit, does she really mean that?

“Uh, right, tell me why again.”

“Because I... I want more! I want to be forced into feeling great! I... I just... and there’s no one else I’d trust other than you. I want you to be the one!”

That doesn’t make sense at all… But a tiny part of him had already taken the idea to its logical conclusion. Amanda, an Alpha, standing still, waiting for a command from him, waiting to serve him in whatever way he chose—his cock betrayed his thoughts. Amanda’s eyes flicked down.

“It’s hot, isn’t it? I... as Alpha’s, we’re always in control. We’re always giving the commands. But I want to give up control, just for a bit. And only for you.” She leaned forward, making her breasts hang so enticingly, whispered “Don’t you want to command me?”

Steve saw the lust in her eyes. His heart was beating fast, and he definitely did want to.

Wait, you stupid idiot! You’ll fuck this up! . “Of course, but... if you want, we can play games, you don’t need to—“

“No. Not just a game. I don’t want to pretend I’m yours. I want to be forced!”

For an Alpha, the idea of losing control was completely foreign. They were taught from birth that they were better than everyone else. They were smarter, faster, more beautiful. And it was true, they were. Well, multiple generations of heavy genetic engineering had it’s advantages. They were just better in every way. The Betas, the ones that had to actually work, they expected—no they needed to be guided, to be led. Sure, some were more able to think for themselves than others, but they all needed it in the end. And those that couldn’t handle even that limited level of autonomy, or those that were punished, they were made into slaves for their own good, usually willingly. No more worries, no more cares, no more free will. And no Alpha had ever been made into a slave, or had ever wanted it. Why would they?

Yet here she was, practically pushing her access code onto him, allowing him access to her internal CPU, implanted in everyone at an early age, nanite-grown with direct connections to large parts of the brain and spinal column. And of course, once he had her code, he could make her do just about anything. Well, probably—he’d only seen remote access a few times, and slaves were already processed, but still, she’d be giving him complete control over her. And his cock definitely liked the idea of that.

But I... I think I love her.

But there was that. He had real feelings for her. He laughed at her jokes, even the ones that weren’t that funny. He was interested in hearing her ideas, listening to her tell him about her day. He…

She moved to kneel next to his cock, bent her head down, all the time keeping eye contact with him. Her tongue licked his tip.

“Please?”

Then she took him into her mouth, doing that trick that even his best slaves hadn’t managed to copy. He imagined her in a house-slave uniform, tight in the right places with easy access, cleaning the floor while he came up behind her...

He groaned without meaning to. “Ok, ok, you win.” Panting, he smiled. “Are you sure?”

She leapt on top of him. “Yes!”

She leaned forward, pushed his head back into the pillows, her breasts filling his field of view. He had always loved her breasts. His neural CPU pinged, an encrypted transmission from one Amanda Ealing. He opened it—and there it was. Complete access to her neural CPU. And through it, direct connection to her mind, her thoughts, anything and everything about her. He could control her senses, inject false images and block reality, he could take control of her motor skills; he could re-write her memories. He could alter hormone levels, change her emotions. The feeling of power washed through him like a drug. Even for an Alpha, this was a level of power he had never felt before. And it made him hot as hell.

He flipped her on her back and shoved his cock into her (very wet) snatch. She wants this! Normally he would try to anticipate her at the same time as enjoying himself, but now he just wanted to fuck her. Use her, like she seemed to want to be used.

“Yes! Oh yes, fuck me! Use me! Oh now I’m yours Steve, oh fuck, oh fuck-fuck-fuck” and she came, back arched, even before he had. She was getting off on this even more than he was. He came with a roar of ownership, of feeling like a God amongst mortals. Beautiful, sexy mortals. He collapsed next to her, breathing hard.

But after a few minutes, he realised he hadn’t actually done anything yet. He looked at her. Her eyes were wide, breathing hard and looking at him, but she lay there, waiting. The connection was easy. His cpu attempted to gain rights over hers, and succeeded. Now what? He had never done this before. He’d once seen the police force a Beta to the ground remotely, his cpu relaying the telemetry and commands being sent, but he’d never tried it himself. Well, except a few times on slaves. But normally he just used his voice. There was one slave in Brian’s house who seemed to need very low-level commands though, and he’d once shown Steve how to do it.

Amanda lay there next to him, waiting.

Send-Amanda: lock

She lay there, still. No, wait—very still. Did it work? Was she twitching slightly? Her eyes didn’t move. Shit, is she breathing? An alarm went off—her cpu was broadcasting an alarm to his, her breathing had stopped, heart rate was way above safe limits—shit shit SHIT! Uh...

Send-Amanda: Unlock

Suddenly she gasped, breathing in and out in big lungfuls. She looked back at him, eyes very wide. Scared, but not saying anything.

“Fuck, are you ok?”

She tried to smile around her breathing. “Oh.... oh.... my.... god! That was so hot! Oh shit, you made me freeze!” She was still breathing hard, but not from her idiot boyfriend accidentally trying to suffocate her. She started playing with herself. “You have...so much control, I … I couldn’t breathe and... it was your command!”

“Shit I know, I’m sorry Amanda, I —”

Before he could say anything else, she had rolled on top of him and impaled herself on him, kissing him at the same time. She rode his cock, looking in his eyes.

“Oh Steve, oh, oh, oh you control me! You control me!”

* * *

He didn’t try anything else that night. He slept, but only after troubled thoughts. He could have killed her.

And it had turned her on.

It had scared the shit out of him. He felt like he had a gun to her head, and if he twitched—well, that would be it. He suddenly wanted to treat her with kid gloves, be very gentle with her. And yet, at the same time—he really did have control.

He would have to practice.

* * *

The next morning, he woke and found the bed empty. The house cpu said she was in the kitchen, and the appliances were on. Is she...cooking? He considered commanding her, but he didn’t dare.

No, try it on Beth.

Beth was a sex slave, because she was so useless at anything else. He had acquired her from Brian, so of course she had really big tits. Steve always reckoned Brian did some mental mods of his own to his slaves, because their autonomy always seemed to be rock bottom. Slaves did what they were told of course, but some could interpret commands better than others, and some could even predict. With Beth, the commands had to be literal. She also seemed to have very little memory left, but that wasn’t so important. She was pretty, in a Beta kind of way, and he’d bought her on a whim (and really, her tits were very nice), but she lacked any personality, and he had become a bit bored with her. He had better sex slaves that could anticipate, and who were much more passionate. Ok there was a thrill from dolly / robot sex, and she would hold any position he wanted, but that only went so far.

But she would be perfect practice for remote commanding.

Once she arrived from slave quarters, he had her lie down, then sent the same lock command. A similar response with Amanda, Beth’s cpu warned of breathing difficulties, but the warning came later than it did for Amanda. Good, more room for error. When he unlocked her, she breathed in (making pleasant motions with her chest), but didn’t otherwise react.

Ok, what next...

He spent a few minutes posing her, commanding her motions. He had gross control, but fine control was more difficult. He could construct macros, for example, to grasp with her hand, but that would take effort. And feedback was tricky, like not squeezing too hard or too soft.

Hmm...

He was already getting a bit bored with her lack of reaction. He wanted her to show him some emotion.

He sent her a smack command a simple, localised light shock to the skin of her ass. Nothing, not even a flinch. Her cpu acknolwedged the command, but she either didn’t feel it or couldn’t respond. Steve began to wonder just how much Brian had fried her mind, so he went digging. He had his cpu extract memories prior to acquiring her. Memory extraction took a bit of time to assemble, so he had her give him a titty-fuck while he waited. The results weren’t great. A few images of Brian, and some machine, and the echoes of some extreme pleasure, but most of it was gone. There were plenty of enslavement memories, which he didn’t really want to view 1st person, but that was it. She simply didn’t remember much. Her tits did feel good. He sent a command to lick his cock at the bottom of each stroke. I’m getting a bit better at that. On a whim, he sent a command to delete the few memories she had of Brian, and watched her reaction. For a second, she stopped what she was doing, her pretty mouth formed an “o”, and she gave a small sigh of pleasure. Then she went back to her task. Did it work? He sent another request, but this time, only the enslavement memories. What pitiful memories she had had, he had taken from her.

The thought brought him over the edge, and he came over her. She carefully cleaned him, then stood, awaiting further commands. I can delete memories. Funny, he had never thought of doing this before.

And she seemed to like it.

Most slaves were trained using automatic systems. It was a slow repetitive task to implant memories, emotions and automatic reactions, as well as delete offending memories without damaging abilities. Deep memories were associated with many other memories, and were the hardest to change, taking the most repetitions. Steve’s little memory removal was nothing compared to the full enslavement process, and he knew it. And he could do real damage too.

Could I make her forget how to walk?

He thought about it for a while, then decided not to test it. If he was successful, he might not be able to re-install the memory. Or delete everything down to her childhood. Either way, she would be useless, and he would have to send her in for major maintenance. Companies dealing with slaves could probably put something back, or even install high-level code in her cpu to move her body around, but she would probably end up as a mannequin or a sex doll. He didn’t really want that to happen to her. Well, not yet anyway.

No, he needed a more autonomous slave to practice on. He sent her away, admiring her pert ass (Brian did choose pretty ones), then turned to Amy. As one of his better slaves, she was always on hand, and usually slept in the bedroom.

“So Amy, what do you think?”

Slaves weren’t usually requested to give opinions, but Amy was a bit special. She had volunteered for enslavement, and most of her personality was already fit for purpose. The enslavement process spent much less time than normal, and consequently she was much more independent. For a slave, that is. She was even permitted to have sex with Bob (Amanda’s bedroom slave) occasionally.

“Master? What is it you wish to know about my thoughts?”

He stood and walked over to her. Beth had sated him, but he was an Alpha.

“Stroke my cock. Did you see what I did to Beth?”

“No Master. I’m not permitted to view telemetry, I’m sorry.”

Of course. He should have had her monitoring. Oh well.

“Hmm, what should I try...”

She gazed at him while carefully giving him a hand-job. She looked good in her uniform, and he liked a bit of cleavage. He wasn’t really into pain, giving or receiving.

“Pleasure, let’s try that.”

Another new experience. Why bother trying to stimulate a slave? They received pleasure from merely obeying, so simply doing what they were told made them happy. Maybe he could induce an orgasm?

But it wasn’t quite as simple as he had thought. It wasn’t merely a motor control issue. He ramped up blood flow to her clitoris and stimulated her pleasure centre, then ghosted the sensation of motion on her clitoris and sensations on her nipples and ass. She definitely reacted, moaning while she kept stroking him, but she wasn’t there yet. He kept up the pressure, watching as she became very red in the face, groaning quite loudly now.

“Mm..mma... maaster...ppp... ppplease let me come master, please”

He frowned. He couldn’t quite tip her over. It needed more complicated mental stimulus. He tried sending images and sensations of sex, of him and Amanda fucking, of the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of Amanda. Then he realised that probably wouldn’t map well with her. How would she know what it felt like to be a man?

Shit, this is harder than I thought. She was definitely hot and horny though, she was practically falling down.

He gave up. “Ok, fine. Come.” She cried out and her whole body shook, but she kept stroking his cock. The pleasure of obeying was more than enough to push her over, but he couldn’t trigger that manually. Well, the enslavement process does concentrate on that. He told Amy to stop—disappointment was a bit of a turn-off—then got dressed and went downstairs to see how Amanda was doing.

* * *

He felt something he hadn’t felt in a long time—anxiousness. He didn’t want to disappoint her. She had shown him such great trust, and now she expected him to—to use her, for their mutual enjoyment, without damaging her. And he wasn’t all that sure of his skills at manual control. She was wearing one of his shirts, and nothing else. His breakfast was on the table. And only his. She was standing, smiling at him.

“Where’s yours?”

She smiled. “It’s ok, I’ve already eaten. I watched you practice on Beth.” She walked up to him, hand gently resting on his chest. She lent in close and whispered, “It was so—fucking—hot”, then turned and pulled out his chair. “Please sit and eat, while I... attend you.”

He sat down, trying to keep the scowl from his face. He was meant to be fully in control, and yet she was really calling the shots. He watched as she knelt down and crawled under the table. He could feel her hands gently undo his trousers and gently pull out his manhood, followed the slight shock of her tongue, and the warmth of her mouth. He grunted as she worked on him.

She’s good at that; she’ll make a good slave.

The thought made him breathe a little bit harder. He pulled back from the table. She smiled at him, knowing the effect she had on him. She leant on one arm, doing good things with cleavage partly hidden behind his shirt.

“What would you like, Master?”

But it still felt like she was playing with him. “This isn’t a game, I’m in charge!”

He sent her commands to get up and stand straight, tits pushed out, staring ahead. And he stopped her smiling. That’s better. She looked hot like that, like a proper slave. He admired her new stance, then went back to his breakfast. This should show her I’m not messing around.

But he kept looking at her. The shirt had fallen open, and her tits were nicely on display. He reached up and grabbed one, roughly squeezing it.

I wonder if she still likes it. What’s she thinking? Immediate thoughts were hard to measure. He stopped, then started to feel a bit guilty. He released her.

She gasped and looked at him. “Oh, Steve!”

She got on her knees and quickly took him in her mouth again, sucking and stroking and doing that thing that made him come so hard, holding her head. Panting a bit, he watched as she got up to sit in his lap.

“That was so hot, I … it was amazing!” She was slowly teasing herself at the same time. “I just, I had to do what you said! I felt so...so...I guess free, just waiting for you to say something.” She kissed him hard. “I love you Steve. I chose well with you. Now, do you think you can command me to bend over while you fuck me?”

He did.

* * *

They decided to go out, after they got cleaned up a bit. Generally Alphas wore whatever they wanted to, but Amanda decided to put on some fairly conservative clothes, a bit in keeping with the current Beta fashion. She spent some time talking with his slave Amy about what Betas would consider appropriate. A black knee-length smart dress, no cleavage, shoulders exposed. She almost looked like a Beta that worked for him. It turned him on and made him feel nervous at the same time.

They went to a stimulants bar, via the L into town. They didn’t go to the A-only coaches, but instead went to the mixed section. One Alpha had her female slave on a leash, with a cover over the slave’s head (and nothing else). Amanda surreptitiously stood next to the slave, then looked seductively back at Steve. It wasn’t hard for him to imagine her with a leash, being put on display.

The stimulants bar was also mixed, mostly with workers on breaks, and the occasional Alpha having a party. Steve was momentarily taken aback by the serving girl—clearly a Beta, but also extremely attractive. He checked with City Central cpu, but she had block on immediate use or short-term, probably from the bar owner. He might be able to negotiate, but—well, he had other things on his mind now. She smiled as she took their orders, then disappeared into the crowd.

A very nice ass as well.

He looked back at Amanda; she smiled at him and said, “She did look nice. Pity.”

He tried not to show it, but it felt like she was teasing him, trying to goad him into acting. He was usually pretty calm, but she could always tweak his buttons, get him fired up over something, usually to her advantage. Maybe she was just doing it again out of habit, or maybe she wanted to push him, test him.

The girl came back with drinks. Steve said, “Hey, what’s your name?”

She smiled. “Erica.”

“Why the block?”

She smiled, but didn’t say anything. Just before she disappeared into the crowd again, she turned around and blew him a kiss.

Alphas always got what they wanted. Betas were careful not to annoy or agitate. But he couldn’t have her, at least not without effort. And that made him want to fuck her even more. Amanda was drinking at that moment, but the cup didn’t completely hide the smile on her face. She was laughing at him.

That pissed him off. He sent her a command to pinch her nipples. The look of shock on her face as she almost spat out her drink made him feel a bit better. He thought about making her flash the bar, but decided not to. He got up, and told her to follow. It wasn’t a cpu command, but she quickly put her drink down and ran to catch up with him. She wasn’t smiling now, but her eyes shone with desire. No matter what he did, she seemed to like it. It made him feel a bit better about his bruised ego. But he still wanted to fuck Erica.

She put her arm in his, then whispered, “Why don’t we find a Beta couple that’s free? Then you can command me to fuck the guy while you take his girlfriend. What do you think?”

He looked at her. She was possibly toying with him again. But all Alphas did that to each other, and he could play the game too. “Ok, you point them out.”

They walked along for about a block before they spotted a potential couple. All Betas could request blocks from obeying any Alphas, but usually it was granted for work reasons. Blocks were also granted to breeding couples. But young Beta couples not yet formally paired were usually fair game. These two were a good choice—she was pretty if a bit on the plain side with nice tits and quite a pert ass, he was big and muscular, probably in entertainment. Central granted a 24 hour license for them both.

Steve requested some privacy, and Central granted it. The other Betas all suddenly decided to walk at least 5 metres from them and could no longer see or hear them. Alphas could see them of course, but usually simple courtesy kept them away (or at least kept them far enough away not to be seen themselves).

The couple was talking about something, unaware of their new temporary status. Steve walked up to them, and they both stopped talking and looked at him with a mix of awe and apprehension. The woman especially seemed nervous.

“Hi, what are your names?”

The man spoke first, in a deep voice. “Uh, good morning Alpha, uh my name is Ben Van Oust, and this is my fiance, Shakira Sardwalha.”

Central informed him that they had not yet applied for a co-habitation license.

“Well, now your name is Cock, and her name is Tits. What’s your names again?” Both of their eyes were wide, and she looked around as if there were somewhere she’d really rather be. “Uh..m..my name is Cock. And her name is ttuh...her name...” He was trying to resist, which of course was a waste of effort. He must have real feelings for her. “Her name …. her....”

Amanda suddenly gasped, exclaiming, “Oh my! You are naughty. Are you trying to get pregnant?”

Steve did a quick check. He had some knowledge of black market cpu hacks, and it seemed she had one that let her undo the hormone block. Silly girl, unlicensed breeding was a criminal offence. Central was duly notified. She wasn’t yet pregnant, so Central removed the hack and re-imposed the block. Both of them were put on trial, and as Beta’s, they had no council. Central concluded they were in breach of Reproduction law 1.2, and condemned them to slavery. Steve requested their titles, given that they had uncovered the crime. Central granted full title jointly to both him and Amanda, with a disclaimer that both pre-slaves had to report to the official enslavement facilities in 2 days, to be returned after proper processing.

All this was done in a few seconds, without their knowledge. The girl was crying, and the man was holding her, staring at Amanda and Steve with wide eyes. “Well, it looks like we’ve just acquired two new slaves.”

He let that thought sink in—although his gloating was spoiled a bit by her crying. Central pinged him with their full access codes, so he made her stand up straight, smile and say in a happy voice, “Hi, my name is Tits!”. The man looked horrified. “Oh Kira, I’m so sorry, I—”

“Enough of this,” thought Steve.

A few commands later, the male slave stood up straight, and in a similar jubilant tone that didn’t match his build, said “Hi, my name is Cock!”

Amanda looked at Steve with pity in her eyes. “Steve, they love each other. Please don’t be cruel to them. Let’s have our fun, then give them a day to themselves before processing. It will probably make them better slaves in the end.”

Steve felt a twinge of guilt at his actions. Amanda always seemed to be able to do that to him, too. But at the same time, they were Betas. Even more, they were law-breakers. Maybe it’s a sign of weakness on her part. He had never thought of Amanda as weak—quite the contrary—but now, maybe she was empathising with them a little too much. Maybe all this taking commands wasn’t just a game for her. And if there was one universal Alpha crime, it was weakness. He watched as she stroked their new acquisitions. Maybe she’s empathising because she wants to be a Beta. Or even a slave. The thought disgusted him, while at the same time made his cock twitch.

* * *

Back home, he sent T & C to the slave quarters for some temporary processing. It was meant to reinforce existing slave protocols, and without the initial processing it wouldn’t last that long. But he only needed it for a day. He gave the man a more dominant personality. He even let the man have his old name, Ben.

Once prepared, he had the two of them stand naked in the bedroom, and had Amanda stand next to them, still in her dull Beta-like clothes. She seemed excited, waiting to see what Steve would try next.

He started with the same pleasure routines he had tried on his slave Amy. Amanda began to take deep breaths, her skin took on a rosy glow; she even started to pant. He still didn’t think he could just command her to orgasm, but this time he wanted to try something else. He sent her a command to obey Ben. Her eyes went wide, and she turned to face Ben with a look of longing and hunger.

“Ben, I command you to fuck Amanda. You will treat her like the slave you’ve always wanted, but could never have.”

He heard Amanda moan. Yes, she likes that.

“And while you fuck her, know that your fiance is going to suck my cock, and that Amanda here is my girlfriend, an Alpha.”

Ben looked at Steve with rage in his eyes, but turned to Amanda. His cock sprang up.

“Strip!”

Amanda leapt to her temporary Master’s commands without hesitation, almost tearing the cloth in her hurry to obey. She stood there shaking, and dripping on the floor.

Ben looked back at Steve, then leaned close to Amanda and whispered something. She shook her head. He said something else that took a bit longer, and when he was finished she almost shouted, “Yes! Yes Master!” then quickly got down on her hands and knees, facing Steve.

Ben got behind her, grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her in one slow motion. Amanda cried out then said, “Oh Master! Your cock feels so good! It’s... it’s the best cock I’ve ever had! Oh Master, my boyfriend’s cock is nothing compared to yours! Oh, you feel so good Master!”

Steve smiled, but it didn’t reach his eyes. So, Ben wanted to play games, and it seemed Amanda was happy to be his pawn.

“Tits, come here.” His new slave came to stand next to him. Ben had slowed his thrusting, and had smacked Amanda on the ass and told her to be quiet. Seems like he wants to hear what will happen. Good. Amanda stopped talking, and tried to keep her grunting to a low level as Ben kept fucking her.

Steve had made sure that Tits had a fairly deep conditioning in the short time available. She had her memories blocked, and basic submissive tendencies installed. Steve had also reduced some of her higher brain functions. Now she would do whatever anyone told her to do. It was an ugly, but quick and efficient method to make a new sex doll.

“Kneel and suck my cock. Make it nice and wet, then turn around and impale that big ass of yours.”

Ben almost growled, but he kept fucking Amanda as Tits got down and slowly licked Steve’s cock. Her eyes were fairly vacant, and she moved as if thinking about something else. Of course, there wasn’t much thinking at all going on in her head.

Ben almost roared, “Slave! Pull your cheeks apart, and beg me to fuck that tight little Alpha ass!” Amanda, chest on the ground and ass in the air, said “Please Master! Fuck this unworthy slut’s ass! Please use my ass for your pleasure! I’m yours!”

Amanda had never really liked anal before, and Steve was surprised she seemed so keen, so very willing. The command to obey Ben seemed to be more effective than he had thought. But just then his view was obscured by the quite delightful ass of Tits, as she stood up, turned around and slowly tried to push herself onto his cock. He had to help a bit, and she was very tight back there, and he temporarily forgot about Amanda begging to be sodomised. He grabbed onto Tits’ namesakes, and started pumping her ass a bit faster. Tits even managed to moan in time, which was probably at the limit of what she could do simultaneously. Amanda was moaning loudly, and Steve looked round to see Ben had her in a similar position, sitting on his cock while he held onto her tits. Amanda’s tits did bounce nicely each time he pushed into her. Her mouth was open, eyes closed, and she was leaning back into him, clearly enjoying her abuse. Ben was looking straight at Steve, hatred in his eyes. Steve smiled back. Just for fun, he started to send memory deletion commands to Tits. He could hear her gasp and moan with each one, and even Ben could tell she was enjoying something. Tits jiggled on his cock nicely after a particularly deep deletion, pushing him over the edge. He leaned back and came inside her. Soon after, he could hear a shout as Ben came inside Amanda. He began to order her to get off and clean his cock, but Steve had had enough of this little game.

“Slaves, stand in a line.”

All three stood naked in front of him. He hadn’t meant for Amanda to obey that command, but it seemed she thought it applied to her too. Standing there next to the other two slaves, staring straight ahead with a passive (if hot and flustered) look on her face, waiting to be told what to do, she did look very much like a slave. He looked at her for a minute or two, and realised that his opinion of her was somehow... reduced.

* * *

After getting cleaned up, they sat down in the kitchen for some lunch. Amanda was clearly deep in thought, so Steve let her alone for a bit while they ate.

“What are we going to do with the couple?”

Steve looked up at her. “We?” He chuckled to himself. “I’ve sent them both to the slave quarters. I told Ben he could fuck his princess to his heart’s content.” He smiled a bit, and said, “She might drool a bit though.”

“What did you do to her? I saw her expressions, but you weren’t doing or saying anything.”

Steve looked straight at her. “I was deleting her memories.”

Amanda’s eye widened. She blurted out, “You can do that?”

Steve smiled and returned to his food.

“What... I mean, it looked like she liked it.”

“Beth liked it too when I deleted her memories.”

Amanda made a face. “Beth? The blow-up doll? What memories did she have, other than getting bazooka-tits?” She laughed. “Or maybe Brian’s face when he fucked her.”

For some reason, Amanda had always had a thing against Beth. Of course they both had several slaves, but Steve suspected her of a bit of jealousy, especially in the tit department, which was ridiculous, as Beth’s tits were purely for show, and would be impractical in day-to-day life, and Amanda really did have a perfect set of tits.

Steve felt the need to defend his slave, and Beth certainly wasn’t about to defend herself.

“Want to know how it feels?”

Amanda looked at him, more big eyes. She didn’t say anything for a few seconds, and then “I... I don’t—”

Too late. He sent a 5-minute memory deletion command.

She swayed forward, her mouth making the same little cute “o” that Beth had, then let out a long moan as her eyes rolled back a bit. Hands on the table to steady herself, she tried to control her breathing, then gasped, “Oh... ooohhh... what.... what just happened?”

Oops. I just deleted this conversation. Guess she doesn’t know what I did.

She looked down at her plate, then at herself. “I was just walking down the stairs to sit down, then suddenly I’m sitting in front of a half-eaten meal.”

Hmm, maybe went back more than 5 minutes, will have to be careful next time. He liked the thought of deleting more of her memories.

She looked back at him, and he could see the look of lust. “Oh fuck, that was so hot, whatever you did.” She was clearly ready for another round, but Steve was hungry.

“Go downstairs and watch the love bunnies fuck. I’ll be down in a bit.”

She nodded slightly and got up, a bit unsteadily. He hadn’t commanded, either verbally or via cpu, but she went anyway without question.

After he finished his lunch, he checked his calendar. In all the fun, he had forgotten a party with some friends in a few days. He checked that the house cpu had everything arranged—slave cleaning rota, food and stimulant list, all ready. The two new slaves would still be in processing during the party, so they couldn’t be assigned duties. Pity, as new slaves were always a good talking point.

After about half an hour, he walked downstairs to see what the couple were doing on their last day of freedom. Ben is probably fucking Tits, she’s probably not much good for anything else now. He opened the door to the slave quarters, and saw Tits sitting on the couch, legs spread with some female slave licking her out. Steve couldn’t tell who, as Ben was in the way, and he seemed to be saying something to the slave doing all the work. He was surprised, he hadn’t reckoned on Ben being into threesomes, but –

Where’s Amanda?

He moved to see more clearly. He should have recognised Amanda’s fine ass in the air, servicing Tits while Ben spoke to her.

His blood suddenly boiled. “Stop! Everyone stand up, now!”

The three of them stood quickly, gazing ahead. Amanda’s face was slick from Tits’ pussy juices.

“Amanda, why the fuck are you servicing a slave, a spaced-out near-catatonic slave whose name is Tits?!”

Her voice shook with fear as she spoke, yet she looked right at him as she said, “Her name is Kira, and she is my Eternal Goddess, and I am her lowly slave who —”

“Stop!”

Steve felt disgust mix with shame. Of course, he had commanded her to obey Ben, and hadn’t removed the command. And Ben, the little fuck, had thought to make use of her. He rubbed his eyes then removed her compulsion to obey Ben. She gasped, then suddenly turned to look at Ben.

“You said—you—oh Steve, I —”

“Enough.”

Amanda was almost in tears, and she tried to cover herself, but she went quiet. Then she slowly started to get dressed again. Ben was watching him.

Enough of this shit. “Ben, I want you to know that when you’re processed, I will tell you how you betrayed me, and you will do anything to try to make it up to me, including sell out the supposed love of your life. Your life will consist of only torment, simply because I will be unhappy with you. And I will sell Tits here to a body shop for Beta’s. She will be fucked night and day, by a never-ending army of men and women, and she will love it. Know this, and think on it as you walk to the processing centre. Go there now, and do not stop for anything. Report to the front desk. You too, Tits.”

They left immediately, completely naked. Steve stood there for a minute, reluctant to look at Amanda. She was probably embarrassed, and so was he. He wouldn’t admit it to anyone, but he made a mistake in front of a Beta. He still felt angry with Ben, and suddenly wanted to catch up with them and do more to hurt him. But no, that would be a waste of effort. He turned and left.

* * *

He met up with Brian, and told him about the waitress in the stim bar, and his newly acquired slaves, and absolutely nothing about Amanda. Brian hadn’t met Amanda yet, the party in a few days would have been their chance to tell everyone they were “official”. Alpha’s didn’t marry, and rarely had long-term relationships, but sometimes two or three chose to live together and tell their friends. It was as committed as Alphas got.

Steve had known Brian for a few years, and was always surprised at his taste in slaves. Usually, like Beth, they were very top-heavy, big ass etc., the typical sex doll. He reveled in dumbing them down, removing as much humanity as he could. He had his own full-spec enslaver, and he had modified the standard routines heavily. He wanted to show Steve his latest model—twins. Except these twins were exact copies, and did exactly the same thing at the same time. It was like watching a slave perform in front of a mirror. Brian had them suck their cocks at the same time, and they both bobbed up and down in unison. Brian slapped his on the ass, and they both flinched. “I’ve managed to synch the cpu sensor filter to insure both sense the same thing. Only works over short distances though. What do you think?”

Steve was suitably impressed, and fucking one girl doggy-style and seeing the other in the same position next to them, both moving and groaning in unison, was quite interesting.

Eventually he said his farewells, and returned home. He felt sufficiently calm that he could have a talk with Amanda without getting angry. He needed her in good form for the party, and he certainly did not want to be embarrassed in front of friends. He walked in the front door, and stopped dead in his tracks.

Amanda was standing to attention, waiting for him, dressed in a house slave’s uniform.

He looked at her, and his first reaction was what their friends would think. His face went hot imagining the embarrassment, the barely concealed laughter. His second thought was that her tits did indeed look very good in the tight uniform. But his anger won out.

“What The. Fuh—”

“I’m sorry, Steve.”

He watched the video logs again, for the third time. He saw himself as he left the house. She sat on a chair, half-dressed, head in hands for a few minutes. He could hear her muttering to herself, about being stupid, and weak. She eventually got dressed then went upstairs. But something seemed to be bothering her. She kept looking back to the direction of the stairs going down to the slave quarters. Eventually she walked back down the stairs, and stood outside the slave maintenance room. The room that had previously seen Ben and Tits turned into temporary slaves. She seemed to hesitate, then she went in. She approached the console, then hesitated further. Clearly she was anxious about something, but she kept looking back at the machine. She started to take her clothes off. Then she started to masturbate, but after a while gave up, clearly frustrated. She went back to the console, and then with shaking hands she did it.

She authorised the house cpu to use her access code, on herself.

Steve paused the video again. He still could not believe the fuck-up this had become. He pressed play. She seemed to stand up straight, all hesitation gone. She calmly walked to the chair and sat down. The machine began a standard multi-purpose house slave maintenance. On someone who was not a slave, yet.

He looked back at Amanda, still in her uniform, standing still at attention, waiting for his command. Even now, she was beautiful, but the drive to succeed, to be better than others, that was gone.

“I....I’m sorry Steve. Ben told me to do it, and I...I...” She was calm, the indoctrination and now the house cpu maintained low emotional levels. She was dressed up in a tight uniform, her tits almost spilling out of a top meant for slaves, standing at attention. The Amanda he knew would have been shocked and deeply, deeply humiliated. But then, maybe that’s what she wanted. And Ben, that little shit—seems he had the last laugh. The video logs didn’t quite catch it, but he had whispered in her ear more than just the love of her Tits goddess. He had told her she should enslave herself.

Well, it wasn’t the full process. It would wear off, in a day or two. And if it took a bit longer, well he could always delay the party until she was ready. He looked her up and down again. Yes, she did look good. Submissive. And his dark side definitely liked seeing her brought down a peg or two.

Amanda’s face suddenly took on a bit of feeling. “Steve, I’m still me. I’m still Amanda. I... I know Ben tricked me, but I... oh Steve, it felt sooo good, sitting in the chair. When the house cpu took over, I almost came right then and there. Please, let me have this, just for a short time, then I’ll be over it, I promise. I’ll make it up to you, any way you want. Anything...”

He realised that she would be programmed to obey orders verbally now, something he couldn’t quite manage by himself. He went back to the video, and pressed play. Then he motioned for his girlfriend, and new temporary slave, to kneel between his legs and suck his cock. As she gently bobbed her head up and down, tits squashed and hair immaculate, he watched as she moaned on the video while the machine mind-fucked her into submission, programming and training her to be a good slave, and to love being a slave.

* * *

Afterwards, he took her to the bedroom, and fucked her ass. He verbally commanded her to hold her cheeks apart, like Ben had done, and to beg for it. She did, and she even thanked him for using her. She was very tight, and her moaning sent him over the edge quickly. She’s as tight as Tits was. He collapsed, spent on the bed. She lay next to him, still in her uniform, kissing his chest and watching him.

After a while, she said, “Are you ok?”

He didn’t say anything.

“I...I can’t breed. The House cpu, it... it’s regulating my hormone levels now. I’m... I can’t ovulate. The house is controlling me now.”

He could hear how turned on that made her. He felt like commanding her to stand with the other slaves and wait for his next order. But she was still an Alpha—wasn’t she?

He sat up, and checked with House. Number of Alphas on premises = 1. Shit! But House hadn’t updated Amanda’s state with Central yet. It marked her as a slave, but also as an anomaly that needed to be corrected.

He said in disgust, “You’re not an Alpha anymore, according to the house cpu.”

Her eyes went very wide, and she sat up with a look of panic and dread. But then the house suppressed her adrenalin and forced her brain into a calm state. All she could manage was, “Oh.”

I’ll have to sort this crap out when she recovers. Fuck it, what a nuisance.

He looked at her. Her logical rational side was still working, screaming at her loss of status, but she couldn’t seem to find an emotional response. He felt pity on her, and tried sending her a sleep command. It worked, she practically collapsed.

He fell asleep, thinking of how she looked sitting in the chair in the slave maintenance.

* * *

Sometime in the night, she woke up, and proceeded to the slave maintenance room. Her face was calm, without emotion, her motions slightly stiff. House cpu was attempting to correct an anomaly.

* * *

Steve awoke to the wonderful feeling of a blowjob by his slave Amy. She was definitely getting better, if not quite in the league of –

He sat up and looked around. “Where is Amanda?”

“Master, she’s in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.”

Cpu confirmed. He stopped Amy, got dressed, then when down to breakfast. Two days in a row she cooks, amazing.

As before, Amanda stood next to the table, except this time she was in her uniform. He sat down and said, “Why don’t you join me?”

“I’ve already eaten, Master.”

Steve almost spat out his food. “What did you call me?”

“Master, I called you Master. Is that ok?” He looked at her, maintaining a perfectly rigid posture in a short skirt that was easy to lift up. Something was different, even from last night.

“Are you feeling ok, Amanda?”

“Oh yes, thank you Master! I feel wonderful.”

He thought for a minute, then said, “Have you sat in the chair again?”

“No Master, of course not. I—oh. House cpu says I have. My apologies, Master.”

He checked with House, and it confirmed that imprinting was not sufficient in the first attempt, so a second attempt was made. House also confirmed that this time, the imprint should last for several weeks, although it still recommended professional enslavement.

It almost seemed like a sick joke. And yet, Steve had to watch the video logs again. Watch as his girlfriend was trained to be an even better obedient servant, for longer. And despite the fact that everything was going to shit, he still had his new slave suck him off again while he watched. He thought about fucking her, but knew what her programmed responses would be now. He could get the same from Amy.

He was an Alpha, and he looked after himself. She was too, or at least she was. He just wasn’t used to looking out for the traps she seemed to put herself in. And the party! All fucked. He couldn’t quite believe it. He sat there for a few minutes, deciding what to do, then began re-arranging their social life. The party was cancelled, reason not given. He sent it, then sat back. There was no one to talk to now, to discuss how to clean up the mess. And he would have to wait several weeks to see if she was the same again. He looked up at her. She dutifully stood to attention, waiting.

Well then, if this is what she wants, let’s have some fun.

A few hours later, he had her beg Beth to fuck her like the tramp she was, while she licked out Amy. Steve had her recite lines to Beth, about how she was so sorry she ever looked down on her, about how Beth was so much better than her, so much smarter, and how Beth’s tits made her own look like mosquito bites. Then he had Beth use a strap-on with her, while she told Beth how stupid she was to get herself enslaved. He had Amy spank her ass red, and make her scream how she would always obey Amy, that she was the lowest slave in the house. He had Amy put her on all the cleaning rotas, and fucked her while she was trying to clean the floor. He came on her face, and she thanked him for it. He made her act like Beth, with so little emotion or character. And he came very close to randomly deleting her memory just to see the reaction on her face. Delete who she was. She stood there as he told her what he was going to do, then fucked her ass as she begged to be memory-wiped. And he almost did.

* * *

But after a few days, he got bored. She acted just like any other slave, and therefore he started to treat her like another slave. He made sure House wouldn’t attempt any further enslavement maintenance, but House kept requesting to repeat the process, and he was beginning to think he should.

He was spending the day at home and while Beth gave him a titty-fuck, it occurred to him that he hadn’t seen Amanda, who happened to be on household maintenance tasks in the basement. It had taken him most of the day before he realized he hadn’t even noticed her absence. And now that he thought about her, he could only think about her weakness in letting this happen. He was angry at her, and his opinion of her was rock-bottom. But still, even now, he realised he cared for her. He missed their chats, and he missed someone lying next to him who didn’t have to because of a command.

The house bell rang. He had two visitors, one of them Brian. He sent Beth away then let them in.

“Hey, Steve, it’s good to see you! Sorry about your party; I thought I’d call round to cheer you up a bit. And you’ll never guess who my newest slave is!”

In walked Erica, the girl from the stim bar, the one he couldn’t have. She had been given the standard Brian-sized tits, and the corset she wore offered them for his visual enjoyment while keeping them locked away—just. She walked up to him, almost gliding, dripping seduction.

“Hi Steve, remember me?”

Fuck yes. He wanted to rip that corset off, which looked to be so close to failure already. But she seemed almost normal. He frowned at Brian.

“Ah yes, I thought I’d leave her head alone this time, for your sake. My next acquisition I’ll just have to wipe even cleaner to make up for it.” He laughed at his own joke. “I remember you talking about this girl, and well—here she is. She’s yours, but I’ll need a trade if that’s ok? Mind if I check your stock?”

Steve mumbled, “Sure” as Erica’s hand drifted down to his groin.

“Brian convinced me of the pleasures of servitude. And he said you’d quite like to meet me. I’m flattered.”

Her hand found its target, and gently squeezed. She seemed to effortlessly undo his trousers without breaking her gaze, then gently push him back into his seat. Her barely constrained bosom filled his view, and he felt warm wetness engulf the tip of his cock. Her manner was getting to him, a slave that dictated sex turned him on. He tried to pump his hips but she raised herself up.

“Oh Steve, just wait, and it will feel much better.”

She undid a single button at the top of her corset, giving him an even greater view of her cleavage. She leaned down and whispered, “Oh, you’ll like me Steve. I’ll make you come so hard you’ll see stars. And then you can fuck my tight little ass.” She smiled, and lowered herself further onto his cock. They both groaned at the same time.

And just then, Brian came back, with Amanda, Amanda, who was dressed in a slave uniform, who acted just like a slave. She looked slightly worried, but the house CPU was making sure she felt calm and obedient, just like a good slave.

“So, how about it, Steve? You’ve got a fine slave here, very pretty, but if you give her to me then you can keep Erica. Sound like a deal?”

Erica was working his cock a bit faster now. Brian said, “Come on Steve, Erica here took a bit of effort. Decide before she makes you come. What do you say?”

Steve tried to think about Amanda, his feelings for her, the talks he had with her, but all he could think of, all he could see were the enormous tits right in his face, and the triumph of fucking someone who was denied to him. He could feel his orgasm approach. Erica whispered in his ear, “Oh, that’s it Steve, come nice and hard for me, I’ll make a much better slave than your old one. Just say yes, and I’m all yours. Forever.”

“Oh…oh fuck... yes!”

The house cpu immediately supplied Brian with Amanda’s code. Brian promptly changed the code, then concentrated on her, and Amanda’s eyes grew wide and her eyelids started to flutter, her mouth forming a little “o”, nipples bullet-hard trying to poke through her uniform.

Oh fuck, he’s deleting her memory!

Erica whispered, “Oh thank you Steve, I’ll be a much better slave”, and she undid her corset completely, letting her huge tits almost smother him.

“Thanks Steve. Enjoy your new girl!” Brian walked out with Amanda, who seemed in a daze. The uniform held her perfect tits tightly, and showed off her perfect ass.

He’s going to process her, wipe her head clean. Make her like Beth, someone’s walking blow-up doll. Enslave her permanently. Oh no, Amanda what have I done, Amanda…

Erica made him come hard, just as Brian and his new slave left.