The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alpha Zeta Hypno Tao

Copyright © 2003 N—Why Inc.

Disclaimer: Contains adult situations. If you are not an adult click your back button immediately, do not scroll down!

“Let’s see here. Thank you but we are not pledging right now. Don’t call us we’ll call you. Don’t bother us again.”

Jessie and Erika sat at their table in the U of T’s dinning hall. Jessie had just finished reading all the rejection letters from all of the sororities they had hoped to pledge to.

Jessie was skinny and had black hair and blue eyes. Erika had a more athletic build and large breasts. Both had been friends for years and were dying to get out of the dorm and into a sorority.

“What are we going to do now?” Jessie asked. “The only one left is Alpha Zeta Tao and they’re so exclusive the only dream we have of getting in their is pledging our grandkids now.”

“I don’t know what to do” Erika said resting her face on the table. “It’s like our lives are over. We are destined to be in a building filled with Neanderthalic men who make their way into our hall and peek into our bathroom in hopes of a quick glimpse of us getting out of the shower.”

“Ya this campus needs some single sex dorms and not all coed ones.” Jessie said.

“Hi.”

Jessie and Erika turned around startled by the sudden appearance of a young girl behind them.

“Hi” they both said.

“I’m Karen from Alpha Zeta Tao and I’ve been listening to your plight. And I think your AZT material.”

“Your not just yanking our chains.” Erika asked.

“I would never do such a thing. I’ll tell you what. You come by this weekend. We’re having a party. Get to know the girls for a little bit and then you can go meet the president of our chapter about pledging.”

“Wow. Thank you.” Jessie said.

“I don’t know what to say. We’ll be there” Erika said.

Karen walked away. Erika and Jessie smiled their luck was changing.

That Weekend.

Jessie and Erika walked to the Alpha Zeta Tao house. Karen was waiting at the door.

“I’ve been expecting you two.”

“You sound like one of those mad scientists in the old B movies”

Karen laughed and showed them into the house. In the main common room about two dozen girls were dancing talking, and eating, music played on the stereo.

“Where are the boys?” Erika questioned.

“You don’t need boys to have fun all the time silly” Karen said.

“Okay sure. I can go along with that” Jessie said shrugging her shoulders.

“You two enjoy yourselves while I go talk to Jamie.”

“Whose Jamie?” Jessie asked.

“Why the president of this chapter of AZT” Karen said.

“Oh. Put in a good word for us.” Jessie said.

Jessie and Erika mingled with the members of the sorority for 20 minutes and then met back with each other.

“They seem like a nice bunch” Erika said.

“Ya. And they seem real focused on togetherness and the Sisterhood within the Sorority.” Jessie added.

They then looked over at the stairway. Karen was signaling to them. They walked over to her.

“Jamie’ll see you two now.”

Karen led them to the fourth floor and into a wide open room. A girl with short red hair was seated behind a desk. She reached into it and got something the girls couldn’t see and walked around to the other side of the desk and sat on it.

“Sit please.” she said pointing to two chairs in front of the desk.

Jessie and Erika did so.

“Hi I’m Jamie. Local chapter president. Oh and I don’t think we’ve even caught your names.”

“Erika”

“Jessie”

“Nice to meet you. Now why do you think you’d make good AZT pledges.”

“Well we enjoy the social setting and we’d love to help out whenever we can.” Erika said.

“And I uh. Ummm Uhhh.” Jessie struggled to add something.

“Whoa whoa don’t strain something.” Jamie said. “I can see you are both eager to join which is why I’m leaning towards YES in my decision.”

“That’s wonderful” Erika said.

“Yes but before I make my final decision I want to show you two something.”

“What?” Jessie asked inquisitivly.

“This. The offcial house watch.” Jamie said and open her hand to reveal a gold pocket watch on a long chain. The face was bordered by small red gems.

“It’s beautiful.” Erika said.

“Yes it is. But it’s even more so when it catches the light. Let me show you how it does it.” Jamie said as she began to swing the watch back and forth. “Just focus your attention on the watch. It’s so beautiful the way the light reflects off the gold and gems. It’s so easy to look at and not see anything else. Just watch it swing back and forth. From side to side. Back and forth. And since it’s a watch it represents time. But not the one you’re used to. One of schdeuals and stress. It represents a time of relaxation. Just look at the watch and feel yourselves falling into this time of relaxation. Feel yourselves relax. Feel the relaxtion spread through your whole bodies. As you continue to focus all your attention on the watch. That’s it your doing very well girls. Now your relaxation is increasing with each swing. So very relaxed. So very comfortable. Not a care in the world but the watch and my voice. You are just so very relaxed. So relaxed your begining to feel a little tired. Tired and drowsy. Drowsy and sleepy. Your eyes are feeling tired. So tired in fact that when I count from 1 to three you find that they are too heavy to hold open any longer. 1... Allowing your eyes to shut down all the way. 2... Your doing so very very well listening only to my voice and seeing only the watch. Feeling so ready to fall asleep. And now 3.. Sleep for me. Relax. Allow yourselves to sleep for me. You did so very well girls.”

Erika and Jessie’s eyes closed and their heads slumped down as they fell into a deep hypnotized sleep.

“Congratulations, You’re now members of Alpha Zeta Tao”

“Thank you Jamie” The two said in a monotone.

“You are now our fellow Soroity sisters.”

“Yes sisters.” The two said in unison.

“And a big part of the Sisterhood is love to other sisters.”

“Yes Sisterhood love.”

“So show me your sisterly love.” Jamie commanded.

“Yes show you.” The girls said in a hypnotized monotone.

The two disrobed and stood in the middle of the room naked.

“Don’t be shy show your love.” Jamie said.

“Yes show our love.” The two said in unison.

Jessie started fondling and kissing Erika’s ample breasts for a while then both got down on the floor and Erika began fingering and licking Jessie’s pussy. This resulted in an orgasm for Jessie which she moaned in plesure the whole time it went on. The two finally embraced and kissed pattionely while rolling around on the ground.

Jamie had been watching the whole time with a smile on her face. She then said “Okay that enough for now. Please come with me.”

She led the two still naked girls down to the common room and turned off the stereo. Jamie then shouted. “Can I have your attention please. I want to introduce our two newest soroity sisters Jamie and Erika.” The other sisters cheered.

Over the next few days, Jamie and Erika moved into Alpha Zeta Tao. And over the course of several weeks showed their love to their other soroity sisters.

One day the girls were in the main commons room watching t.v. one last time before getting down to studying for finals. Erika was making out with Karen on the couch. Jessie who had control of the remote switched to the local news. The achorwomen was about to deliver some earth shattering news.

“In a strage move today Gov. MacHale signed a bill that states, all buildings housing more then 20 females for any reason besides business or permant residence will be charged as being a brothel.”

“Oh no” one of the girls moaned.

“That doesn’t include us Jamie. Does it?” Erika said momentairly breaking her lip lock with Karen.

“I’m afraid it does. We’re a semi-permanent residence.”

Over the next few days several house meetings were held and a final decion was made on who would stay and who would go.

“I’m sorry but the decion has been made. The four newest members must leave.”

The next weekend Jessie, Erika and two other girls had packed up their things.

Jamie went out to personally see the four of them off.

“Well still be soroity sisters right Jamie?” Erika asked.

“No I’m sorry. No one must know the inner workings of Alpha Zeta Tao.” Jamie said.

“We’ll never forget you guys in a millon years.” Jessie said.

“Wanna bet.” Jamie said and snapped her fingers.

Over the next semester Erika and Jessie grew to like dorm life more and reverted back to their heterosexual ways once Jamie snapped them out of her spell.

Epilogue:

Four years later Erika had graduated with an art major and now has her own studio. Jessie graduated with a degree in accounting.

After several places turned her down without an interview she finally had one at Winslow and Sanders.

She stepped into the director of human resources office. Inside a women with short red hair was seated at her desk.

“Hi I’m Jessie Stass.”

“Oh Hi Jessie. I’m Jamie Nousmyer.”

“For some reason you look familiar.” Jessie said.

“I’m sure I do.” Jamie said, “And I’m sure this does too.” She said pulling out a gold pocket watch whose face was boardered by several small red gems.

“Watch the watch again for me Jessie. You and eye can have that sisterly love again.” Jamie said with a smile, as Erika’s eyes locked onto the watch.

The End.