The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

As regular readers of my fiction know I am often inspired by images I find online. However, recently I discovered that searching for images for characters in my stories led to me leaving a ‘footprint’ that meant I started receiving recommendations of clothing I might like to buy, the kind that my characters usually end up in. Subsequently I began to receive invitations from ‘dating’ websites and from the first was then finding a profile being established on a kinkier one and so on. That experience led me to wonder how much further this proactive approach by websites could go.

Also Bought

Deborah flicked off the television and glanced at her watch. It was still pretty early and she had no desire to head to bed yet. She remembered the article she had read in the magazine while waiting in the hairdresser’s earlier that day about the importance of shiny leggings to give any outfit, ‘edge’. Deborah owned a few pairs of leggings but nothing like that and she had told herself that she ought to see what was available. While she knew she did not look like a celebrity, the style shown on a number of the magazine models did not seem extreme yet had a sexiness that she guessed could do her no harm. Having gone through the past five months with no success in securing a new boyfriend, perhaps it was time for some changes.

Deborah started up her computer and soon was typing ‘shiny leggings’ into the search engine. Within minutes she had found the kind of stuff she wanted from a new online retail company, PMW. She selected a couple of pairs and put them into her ‘cart’. As she did this the system then presented her with a range of items it recommended: ‘Customers who bought these leggings also bought’ and it showed a number of shiny tops and some high-heeled shoes too.

Before she could even move to click on these items she saw her computer do it for her. In quick succession she was being shown model after model, women wearing the kind of leggings she already had on order, but partnered with teeshirts, then bustiers, cropped tops and bandeaus under suede and leather and vinyl jackets; their footwear were platform high-heeled shoes, shoe-boots, then longer boots, over-the-knee and up on to the thigh. Deborah found that moving through these step-by-step made it all seem like a logical progression. She finally clicked on one image of a woman dressed in shiny leggings, but also thigh length boots, with her painted toes peeping through their tips and her top just a bandeau as shiny and tight as her leggings. Deborah wondered what it would be like to be dressed like that. Then she saw that without her doing anything more her cart had filled with the items shown. She tried to enter to remove some of these things from the growing list, uncertain whether they really suited her. However, as she tried clicking on the cart she found it would not respond. A little frustrated she clicked some more, only to be rewarded by the screen changing in front of her.

‘PMW is a partner of ‘Ready&Willing’ the online dating site for women who know what they want and aren’t afraid to go out and get it. Women who bought the kind of clothes you’re into, signed up for this free service.’

Whilst Deborah was a little irritated about losing the shopping screen, it seemed opportune that a free dating service had appeared. It had been an approach she had considered trying. As she clicked on it and saw her name and date-of-birth already on the system, she saw no reason not to continue filling in the form. There were a series of pull-down menus and whilst Deborah was not really certain the options she had been compelled to choose from really reflected her, she guessed at least she would be giving the kind of impression that would be appealing to men. In moments, her profile, ‘Debs000h’ was on screen with her described as ‘a party girl, up for fun and having a good time, into new experiences, style: sexy & fashionable, looking for: flings, close encounters and long-term relationships, keen to show strong, muscular, tall men how good she can be.’ In moments a picture of her face appear at the top of the profile and she realised that her web cam had come on. It looked quite a decent shot as these things went and though her hair colour looked blonder than it was in reality, she guessed it would do.

Deborah tried to click back to the PMW screen. When she finally made it there she found the cart had added a few extra items: a cropped leather jacket, a corset style belt, patent platform ankle boots and various items of jewellery. The long silver earrings looked nice, but she could see no point in the nose stud or the navel chain as she did not have piercings in either place. Perhaps, though, she reflected, the kind of woman Debs was on ‘Ready&Willing’ would be and it might be something to give a go. For now she tried to get some of the items out of her cart, worrying a little at how much all this was going to cost.

As she clicked away, Deborah’s screen was filled with a red and black pop-up. At first she thought it was some kind of scam, but then saw it was addressed to members of ‘Ready&Willing’. She read the bold text. ‘Sexy members of Ready&Willing just like you, Debs000h, take advantage of the special offer of free three months’ subscription to OFAS: ‘OutForAShag’ the UK’s premium site for when you just have to indulge your naughty side with an ideal partner.’ Before Deborah could do anything, the screen had opened and the boxes of the profile for OFAS were filling in. She was quickly designated ‘Debsuxcox’ which seemed like some kind of code name, but she guessed if that was what the system needed then it was fine. Many of the details appeared to have been brought over from ‘Ready &Willing’, though the angle of her web cam must have shifted as this time the image showed her bust. The image showed her top as much shinier than in reality, but she guessed that had to be something to do with the uploading.

Deborah scrolled down the page finding more elements that the system seemed to have assumed were what she wanted. In ‘Style’ it said: ‘tight and shiny, short skirts, cropped tops, thigh length boots, long blonde hair, cool jewellery’. Links from that section went to images of the kind of stuff which had filled her cart on PMW. Deborah told herself she needed to get back to that original screen and sort it all out. However, her eye was caught by the ‘Sexual Preferences’ listed on her profile. These were given as: ‘oral giving/receiving, 69s definitely, bi-curious, D/s curious, into fetish wear’. Deborah was not certain at what all of this meant. However, as she clicked on to some of the profiles of other women on the site, it looked like she was pretty much in line with what they said. She started to click on some of the men featured and was pleased to see that what she had as preferences were precisely the kind of things they were searching for.

As Deborah pondered which of the available men she might contact, suddenly there was a pop-up survey, it asked: ‘If you had unlimited money what essential improvements would you make to your body?’ Deborah watched as a figure of a naked woman with the same kind of hair colour as her appeared on the screen. As it slowly span, Deborah realised that it had her face too and guessed that the clever system had managed to take the picture she had uploaded and made a very lifelike reproduction for this image. Down the side were suggestions: ‘skin, forehead, eyelids, nose, lips, boobs, tummy, bum’; ‘hair, nail and standard piercings, were already in bold and she seemed unable to alter them. Deborah began to hover over parts of the body image and clicked on her breasts finding that, as she did, they enlarged a little. She now noticed notice little bells hung from each nipple and then she saw the silver chain that swung gently over her navel as the image turned.

Then a message appeared across the image, as if the system had grown impatient with her delay in making adjustments. ‘Women of your kind have the following improvements’ the system flashed; now all the options were greyed out. The body image still revolved and as but began to alter, slowly but steadily. Her skin became increasingly tanned and she wondered how dark it was going to end up. Her breasts enlarged and became more erect; their nipples became more prominent. As the image kept turning, Deborah could see that her waist seemed to be shrinking, exaggerating the growth of her bum into having firm rounded cheeks. Her hair, a platinum blonde shade, was now stretching far down her back. The image turned further so she could see her face again: now her lips were very full, having that pouted look. A gem she had not noticed before, but guessed had appeared with the other piercings, sat in on the side of her nose. Long chain earrings hung from each ear lobe, a gem was in one tagus to balance the nose stud and the rims of both ears showed a clutch of silver rings.

Deborah looked at the image for a moment thinking that she could never become like that, but then reflecting that the changes had not been that extensive. Things like the bare, tanned pussy would be easy to achieve. She could grow her hair and bleach it, she knew. There were regularly online adverts for plastic surgery, it was pretty ordinary these days. If this was the kind of look that women like her found they needed and they could get it, why not her?

‘Women who have bought boots like yours also opt for the following improvements’. Deborah found that interesting. She was clearly in a special sub-set of women. As she watched her feet became more tapered and her heels lifted upwards as if something had been adjusted to her calves.

‘Would you like to display your purchases on you?’ The system now asked. However, it did not wait for a response and so in moments her legs were sheathed in the long glossy boots, making the adjustment to her legs appear to be totally sensible. The skirt and bandeau appeared to be compatible for her new breasts and bum.

‘Women like you who want to take their cool new clothes an exciting step further, upgrade from vinyl to latex.’

Deborah watched, intrigued as the skirt and bandeau became stretchy, clinging to her body, taut between her thighs. Now the image scissored its booted legs and Deborah watched as the rubber rippled and caught the light. She found herself excited, looking forward to when these clothes could arrive and she would be able to feel what it looked like the herself in the image was. It began to move in a slow, sensuous dance running her hands over her sexy body and the clothes that accentuated it.

‘Women like you add the following accessories.’ The system continued and long opera gloves in matching latex appeared on Deborah’s hands and arms; they were fingerless so her talon-like silvered nails could emerge. She had never worn anything like this in real life, but realised she loved how they looked. There was a collar around her neck with a steel ring at the front. Deborah sat watching, entranced by the dancing figure, turning, thrusting out her breasts, running her gloved fingers between her thighs, running her tongue over her lush lips.

‘Women like this advertise themselves on WhoreMart.’ The system now said.

Deborah imagined this was something like Ready&Willing or OutForAShag which she had already subscribed to. She wondered what she would have to fill in now. However, in an instant, she saw her computer was flicking through to another site. Again it was fronted by pictures of women, but this time they were generally full-length shots. Though some were naked, many wore shiny clothes like her image, so it did seem correct that women like her were featured here.

Without her doing anything, Deborah saw a profile developing, she guessed taking details from the previous sites she had signed up for. In moments the full length nude picture of her appeared, though it looked rather dull to her now. The website gave her age and location and filled in lots of sexual details, quickly describing her as bisexual, loving fetish clothing and with a taste for giving oral sex and for light bondage. Beside her current details appeared another set headed ‘She’s got potential’ and next to this the image she had seen online. Matching it were details which appeared to fit this version: the size of her breasts, her nipped in waist and then. on top of her already stated sexual preferences, were added submissive, bondage and troilism.

Deborah found she was shuddering. This portrayal of herself as this hot, sexually adventurous woman was like some kind of sexual fantasy being played out. She wondered whether if she did get a contact from WhoreMart the man would be interested when he found she only looked like the ‘before’ picture. Then again, she realised, she would be happy if he could make those things come true. Deborah quickly clicked on the tagline and wrote beneath her second image, ‘Make my dreams become a reality’. She saw now that her name had become ‘Dee’, but she guessed that was not a problem. It probably fitted better with the image and after all, this was only some kind of online role play game. She clicked on the button beneath the images of herself so now it said ‘Available’.

Deborah sat back feeling incredibly aroused. She simply gazed at the image of her ‘after’ and found it exciting to think that she could be as sexy as that. Then across the screen appeared: ‘Offer submitted’. She guessed this was part of the game and she felt excited when she imagined that some man had come on who wanted to play with her. In a matter of moments, ‘Offer accepted by WhoreMart’ appeared for a few seconds, soon replaced by a box which explained, ‘Dee is now the property of Master Marcus 17.’ Her ‘Available’ status faded to be replaced by the simple ‘Sold’.

Before Deborah could do anything a new box appeared over the ‘before’ image of itself saying: ‘Another slave that your Master has bought’. It showed a full length picture of a platinum blonde woman called Jaclyn who was wearing a short, very tight black leather dress and boots pretty similar to those Deborah had seen herself pictured in.

Moments later a panel popped up: ‘Jaclyn has requested that you become her Friend With Benefits. Accept: Yes/No?’ Deborah saw no reason not to agree; she had no idea what ‘with benefits’ meant anyway. It looked like she and this woman had quite a lot in common both having been ‘bought’ by this man, Marcus, whatever that meant in reality. Even before Deborah had clicked Yes, her system had continued connecting her to Jaclyn. Quickly Deborah received a response, ‘Jaclyn and Dee are Friends With Benefits’ then ‘Jaclyn rocks this’; ‘Dee rocks this’; now a string of messages were coming. ‘Jaclyn Recommends: 69; Strap-ons, Liquid Latex, Threesomes’; ‘Dee rocks this’.

Deborah found she was enjoying this playing. She found the more she looked at the picture of Jaclyn, the more she found herself turned on. All of this online activity had certainly made her aroused. As she looked down she realised that sometime in the past thirty minutes she had shed her clothes, they were in a pile beneath her desk. As she realised this ‘Dee is NIFOC’ appeared on the screen. Deborah wondered what NIFOC meant but quickly gathered it meant she was naked in front of her web cam. ‘Naughty ;—)’ was the message from Jaclyn and Deborah found herself chuckling. ‘Jaclyn is DHTTIL’ came the next message. It took Deborah some moments to realise it meant: dressed head to toe in leather and she simpered at that thought.

Now Deborah noticed that there was a clock ticking down to a deadline. She wondered what this was about. Underneath was ‘time to collection’ and she guessed this referred to something connected to the purchases she had made. Over this appeared a video box already streaming some content. Deborah moved to exit it when ‘Jaclyn & Dee: the Next Step’ appeared. She guessed that this was something like the game she had been expecting or maybe it was a clip Jaclyn had sent along for fun.

Deborah sat back and watched the video. It showed the woman she now knew as Jaclyn sitting in a leather armchair flicking through a magazine. She was in the tight leather dress and long boots that she appeared wearing in her profile. Then another woman stepped up, slowing moving in her long boots and distracted by running her hands over her latex-clad body. As she turned her head so she looked into the camera, Deborah was startled to see that it was herself.

For a moment Deborah thought she must be watching some animation, but the image was like live action video. Deborah told herself she must be imagining it and the woman in this video was simply just a bit like her. What made it unnerving was how she was dressed just the way Deborah had seen herself shown on WhoreMart. Her hair was long and platinum blonde. She was in the glossy latex bandeau and skirt; long but fingerless opera gloves coating her arms; her painted toe nails emerging from her thigh length boots; even the stud at her nose and the chain swinging at her navel matched. Like her image this woman was collared. As she approached, Jaclyn tossed aside her magazine and stood up. For a moment she gazed at Dee and then the pair of them locked in a kiss, thrusting their shapely bodies against each other’s, grasping and fondling the other with passion. The audio sounded out sighing moans that Deborah found surprisingly delightful. There was no way she could stop herself from thrusting her fingers into her sodden pussy and grasping her hard nipples, letting out the kind of long satisfied sounds her on-screen version was doing. Deborah let her head loll back as she stroked herself quickly to orgasm.

On the screen flashed: ‘Processing Finished. Congratulations, all your selections have been fulfilled completely. Enjoy!’

Dee blinked and sat back from her computer. She must have drifted off, she could not fully remembered what it was she had ordered, something like a couple of pairs of glistening latex leggings she was sure Master would love to see her in. He was more than happy for her to shop online, she knew; he always enjoyed seeing the sexy outfits she bought. Master also encouraged her to search out and download the best porn she could find, something Dee loved doing as it always made her feel horny and filled her with ideas of what she could do for Master or with Jaclyn. That thought made her realise that actually just looking at those sexy outfits had made her aroused. She could feel the warm slickness developing between her pussy lips.

Dee wheeled back the leather chair and stood up, rising on the high platforms and sharp heels of her long boots. She straightened the tight latex miniskirt she wore so it stretched perfectly between her thighs. She allowed herself briefly to slip her fingers up under the skirt and then pressed her palm against her smooth pussy knowing it would be even better to have Jaclyn to do that for her. Dee walked with that sexy strut that her boots gave her, away from the computer room into the bedroom. As she did, she caught sight of herself in the long mirrors that covered one wall and concealed the extensive wardrobe she shared with Jaclyn. Her reflection showed a very sexy woman, with long platinum blonde hair stretching down her back; large breasts, their nipples straining against the latex bandeau which held them; a slender waist accentuating the firmly rounded bum. Dee licked her lush lips which she knew men liked to envisage closing tightly around their cocks. Dee admired her make-up, bright metallic pinks on her lips and eyelids whose lashes had a volume that she adored. She admired too the jewellery that her master had given her, the real diamond studs on her nose and tagus; the platinum chains that hung from each ear and over her navel. Dee was satisfied that no-one could mistake her as anything other than what she was, a woman crafted for sex.

Aroused by the sight of her own reflection, Dee glanced over at Jaclyn who was sat up on the satin-sheeted bed they shared with her laptop lying across her thighs and one hand jammed into her pussy.

“Seen something you like?” Dee asked saucily.

Jaclyn just grunted a reply, her eyes fixed on the screen; sexual moans coming from the computer. To Dee, Jaclyn looked incredibly hot. They were alike in many ways and the tight, firm breasts, the full lips, the long blonde hair were some of the things that made Dee lust after her bedfellow. However, whilst Dee knew she could be coy, Jaclyn was audacious and what she had on today showed that. Dee could not think of it as ‘wore’, because Jaclyn’s breasts, her midriff, across her pussy and down her thighs, very neatly, she was painted with polished black liquid latex, dried on to her truly like a second skin. Dee just loved how exotic it made her lover appear and now yearned to be painted the same.

“Come … join me.” Jaclyn said breathlessly as she looked up from the computer.

Dee did not need to be asked twice and quickly got on to the bed and slid across to Jaclyn. She watched the porn video on the computer loving the portrayal of two women toying with each other for the benefit of their master. Dee knew why she and Jaclyn enjoyed such plotlines: they so resembled their own lives and reminded them what they would no doubt be doing later. Dee became increasingly aroused and was unsurprised when Jaclyn abruptly lifted the laptop off and plonked it on the floor. The two women turned to face each other and Dee grasped the back of Jaclyn’s head, pulling her lips tight against her own.

The feel of Jaclyn’s lips seemed unusual to Dee and she wondered why that was. She knew that she enjoyed sex with women as much as she did with men and that Jaclyn had been her ‘friend with benefits’ for a couple of months now, but it was almost as if they were having sex for the first time. Dee could not, however, deny the pleasure signals that flowed through her. She felt Jaclyn’s hand slide under her short skirt and the fingers stroke at Dee’s smooth pussy. She remembered she liked to keep it like that: it made it easier for Jaclyn’s tongue to work so well on her. Dee gasped as her mind filled with so many thoughts of what she loved doing with Jaclyn. In some ways they seemed like strange, new thoughts, but that just made them more exciting. Dee knew she was a horny bitch so it did not seem anything unusual that so many of her thoughts were sexual.

Dee slid her fingers up and down Jaclyn’s rubber coated pussy lips and then slipped some inside.

“More.” Jaclyn said breathlessly and Dee knew she wanted the whole hand.

Dee bunched up her fingers and turned her hand, letting them, then her gloved palm and wrist slide so deeply into Jaclyn. This further step quickly pushed Jaclyn over the edge and she was shuddering, gasping with the sensation. Dee loved how at her touch this women was quivering, her hot breath on Dee’s face and her shapely, firm breasts butting against Dee’s own. Jaclyn slumped back, sliding off Dee’s hand. However, she did not rest for long. Gently she pushed Dee back and then slid her whole head beneath the yielding latex of Dee’s skirt. The hot wet tongue, rasping her slick pussy was divine. Then when Jaclyn’s tongue stud began to pulsate against her clitoris, Dee knew she could hold back no more and a long shriek followed by low moans as the climax just kept on, issued from her; the sensation blotting out any other thought.

Then Master appeared. For some moments, even as her vision refocused Dee felt as if she did not recognise him but that seemed foolish, of course that was who he had to be. She even knew his name, Marcus, though she would never call him that, to her he was always just Master. She repeated that title in her mind, getting bursts of joy at the recognition that she was owned.

Master was a shaven headed white man in his early forties. He was slim with a body that suggested he was a regular gym visitor without being a fanatic. He was naked bar a long, black silk shirt hanging down past his waist. His large cock stood proud, the shirt hanging either side of his base. He simply stared at Jaclyn and Dee, almost, Dee felt, as if he had not seen them before. Again that seemed to be a foolish thought.

“Good to see you having fun, warming yourselves up for me.”

“Yes, Master.” Jaclyn giggled. “Why don’t you come and join us?”

“Yes, come and play.” Dee added not wanting to be left behind in the flirting.

Master launched himself on to the bed and rolled on to his back, grinning broadly. His cock was large and rigid and the first game Jaclyn and Dee played was sucking on it long enough to get Master groaning in pleasure without coming. Dee had no idea how long the game lasted, she enjoyed every moment. Finally Master came, squirting his juice all over Jaclyn’s face, from where Dee proceeded to lick it. The next game was harder, sliding Master’s quickly re-hardening cock between their breasts in turn until once again he came, grunting, shouting out loud. Finally, seemingly spent, he lay back with Jaclyn and Dee’s heads rested on his chest.

“Well,” he said, “I agree: you certainly get what you pay for.” Master chuckled.