The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Altering Identity”

This is a sequel to “Altering Reality”, another of my stories. My e-mail address is . Comments (criticism included) are welcome.

Change is inevitable. There you are, comfortable and in control, with your whole future plotted out like a movie script...when a plot twist shows up out of nowhere and brings everything crashing down. Suddenly, you can no longer pretend that you hold all the cards. Suddenly, you have no idea what comes next.

The natural reaction is to get scared, to hide, to try to mold your life into some semblance of what it had once been. The problem is that it’s not just the situation that’s changed. You’ve changed. And sooner or later, you have to do something about it.

When we last spoke, I was sitting on my bathroom floor. I had just taken three pills with a rather alarming effect on my personality, and I was waiting for the fallout. Naturally, it was not long before the pills had their way. I left the bathroom as eager for casual sex as I had been afraid of it going in. Overwhelming lust consumed me. I had to get my hands on someone.

I started by knocking on the door of one of my neighbors. I’m not sure what his name was, but he was good-looking...or at least close enough for my interests. When he answered, I went down on him, right there in the hallway. There was no need for discussion. I knew what I wanted, and I expected (and got) no objections from him.

I took my time with it, to his satisfaction. When it was finished, I swallowed and smiled seductively. “Thanks. I needed that.” Then I stood up and slipped into his arms, pushing my breasts against him. “Do you think I could use your phone? It’s not long distance.”

He nodded slowly. He was puzzled, but not so much that he wasn’t hoping for more. Unfortunately for him, I had other plans. “Right by the kitchen. Say, I don’t think I caught—”

“Thanks.” I made my call and got out of there, giving him one last kiss and stroke before I left.

That was how I set up the meeting at the hotel. Getting there proved its own challenge. A cop pulled me over only a few blocks from my destination. As he was approaching my car, I was unbuttoning my blouse further down than was considered appropriate. He came up to my window, holding his notepad, and his eyes immediately zeroed in on my breasts. “Ma’am, do you realize how fast you were going?” he managed to say in a professional tone, although his eyes never exactly met mine.

I smiled casually, as if discussing the weather. “Officer, do you realize how much I want to suck your cock right now?”

Officer Keaton, as I soon learned his name was, dropped his notepad. As he bent down and fumbled for it, I giggled and continued to undress myself. “Ma’am, I should warn you that flirting with an officer will not earn you any special favors...”

He stood up just in time to see me slipping out of my skirt. “Special favors, Officer? I like the sound of that...”

“Well, look, um...I’m not supposed to...” Keaton couldn’t take his eyes of me.

I moaned and licked my lips for him. “Officer, neither of us are supposed to. That’s the whole point. Now be a man and get on top of me.”

Soon enough, his face was buried in the blue silk of my panties. Not much later, we were naked in the back of his police cruiser. I could go on, but let’s just say I took a souvenir of our time together.

A couple of hours later, I was standing in front of Room 11 of one of the cheapest motels in the city. It was later than we had planned, but I knew that would not be a problem. I knocked on the door and then began to unbutton my blouse again. When Mr. Leonard answered the door in only a robe (and his toupee), I jumped him.

I awoke to the sound of someone brushing their teeth in the bathroom, and immediately the memories started coming back to me. I had been a busy girl, it seemed. I had little time to think about it, though, because there was the situation at hand to consider. After all, I was completely naked and handcuffed to a bed. Think yourself out of this one, Jamie.

As I struggled helplessly to free myself, I looked carefully around the room, which was otherwise unoccupied. I was pretty sure the key was in the bedside table drawer, not that it did me much good. My clothes were strewn on the floor, along with those of someone else. A woman, to be more precise. And I knew exactly who it was.

The sound of running water stopped. Brooke slipped out of the bathroom and leaned against the door panel, smiling seductively at me. “Good, you’re finally awake. Last night was wonderful...” She was wearing a red satin bra and panties, and I immediately wanted to rip them off of her. The pleasures of the previous night flickered in and out of my mind, making me feel dizzy.

I took a deep breath. “Brooke, listen. I can’t stay here.” And where will you go? No job, no prospects...might as well have some fun. That voice was hard to argue with.

She shook her head. “Don’t tell me you’re still tired. Mr. Leonard is gone, but I kind of like it better just the two of us. Don’t you?” She slowly walked toward the bed, touching herself. I could smell her perfume, floral yet somehow exotic.

I tried once more to pull myself free, knowing full well that Keaton’s handcuffs would hold. “Look, this is wrong. What we did last night was very bad—”

“Was it ever...” she purred, and then she slipped on top of me. With her body pressed against me, her beautiful blue eyes staring into mine, it was almost impossible to focus on anything else. I kissed her without thinking about it, and once I started I couldn’t stop. I wanted to wrap my arms around her, but of course I was handcuffed. She was in control.

That’s not exactly true, now is it? I recognized that voice in my head all too well. It was me, the version of me who had set all of this up. It was the person I was becoming.

Brooke straddled me, her hands cupping my breasts. Her hair spilled over her face in a way that made me want to take her more than ever. “I had no idea about you. I always thought you were cute, but I thought you were some stiff, boring business-type. I didn’t know you could be so wild and exciting, and so...take-charge.” She said the last part with unmasked excitement. “We should have done this earlier...” She stroked my breasts, and I moaned a little.

I had to be strong, but it was proving difficult. I opened my mouth to speak, and nothing came out but another moan. Think about it, Jamie, the other me said almost smugly. This isn’t the pills. They’re long gone. This is all you. You and I aren’t that different, never were. So what’s the point of fighting? What could you possibly do to change what you are?

“The dealer,” I responded. “The dealer will know.” If Brooke heard me, she gave no sign.

She started to unhook her bra. “It’s so much better without Mr. Leonard here, don’t you think? I mean, I enjoy a threesome as much as the next girl, but he’s not exactly great in the sack. I was just using him to get ahead and all. And I guess maybe I have some Daddy issues, but it was mostly just business. And now that he’s leaving, what’s the point? I only went along with this because he said you’d be here. I couldn’t resist.”

She kept rambling on as she casually rocked against me, but I was gathering my thoughts. Just as she slipped her bra off, I closed my eyes and shook my head. “Brooke, could you please take off my handcuffs? I have somewhere I have to go.”

Brooke stopped moving. “You’re not still mad because I got that promotion, are you? Because you can have it. I’m no manager. I don’t get that stuff. When Mr. Leonard explains what I’ll be doing, I just find myself daydreaming about...well, sex, mostly. I’m sure he’ll give you the job if I ask him the right way.”

“Brooke, please. I don’t want to be handcuffed. I don’t like this.”

She leaned down and kissed me, her breasts pressed against mine. “I don’t believe you. Besides, you’re the one who told me to do it. That’s why I want you to take the job. I like it when you boss me around.”

At that moment, everything became clear, or as clear as it can be when a sexy, adventurous blonde is on top of you. There was only one way out of this. I looked her straight in the eyes. “Brooke, be a good girl and unlock these handcuffs now. Don’t make me punish you.”

The last part seemed to thrill her as much as it did me, but she leaned over and started fumbling through the drawer. “Yes, Mistress,” she whispered.

Wherever she had gotten that from, it wasn’t from me...but I saw no reason to correct her. The key clicked in the cuffs, and I was free. All I had to do was get dressed and walk out the door, and I could go find the solution to my one real problem. It was as simple as that.

I pulled Brooke down onto the bed and rolled on top of her, slipping the handcuffs onto her wrists without meeting any resistance. That was much better. I smiled seductively and kissed her, savoring the smell of her perfume. “Now I’m going to try something a little different. I want you to trust me.”

Brooke nodded eagerly.

I found the dealer in the same alley I had last time. He was peddling his pills to a couple of cute teenage girls, around sixteen, and he did not notice me nonchalantly walk up to him, not until I slapped the bag of pills right out of his hand. He turned angrily, but calmed once he recognized me.

I looked one of the girls in the eyes, ignoring the urge to take the two of them home with me. “Go home. Don’t let me catch you here again, unless you want your parents finding out about this.” Something in my eyes clearly rattled them, and they were on their way.

The dealer looked me over. “Well, I like the attitude, but you really need to get some better fashion sense. I’m thinking leather, lace—”

“Cut the bullshit. I know what the pills are.”

He shook his head. “Look, Lady. You wanted a cheap thrill, and that’s what I gave you. And now you’re hurting my business.”

I slapped him, enjoying it more than I probably should have. “Selling this stuff without a warning label is bad enough, but kids?”

He smiled. “They looked grown up enough to me...” I went to slap him again. When he grabbed my arm, I kneed him in the crotch. He bent down for a while, then forced himself back up. “Okay, what do you want? A refund? You must be uptight, if you’re having this little fun with it.”

“Who said this isn’t fun? But what I want is for you to fix me back. And you’d better not tell me it can’t be done.”

He grinned. “Not a problem. My lab isn’t far from here.”

The dealer took my back to his place, where he had the lab set up in his kitchen. I was in the cramped hallway, studying his sense of interior design with distaste, when he returned with a coffee mug. There was a small amount of thick, white liquid at the bottom of it. “Here, this stuff will counteract the effects, wash the drug out of your system. Don’t worry, it’s harmless.”

I doubted that, but there wasn’t much else to be done. I swallowed it, finding the taste unpleasant but far from unbearable. Then I handed the mug back to him. “So how long does it take?”

He shook his head, grinning. “Not long at all. See, this stuff is unprocessed. It gets to the bloodstream and then your brain much faster. You’ll see a change in almost no time at all. Now, about my payment...”

I glared at him. “Yeah, like I’m going to pay you for the antidote. You shouldn’t have sold me that garbage in the first place.”

“Oh, no. That’s not what I meant. You never fully paid me for the pills.”

“What’s that supposed to...” A strange feeling came over me, one all too familiar. I should have known, but then I guess you overlook the obvious when you’re desperate.

As I stood there, admiring him lustfully, the dealer began to unbutton my blouse. He was achingly slow at it, and I could hear my heart beating in my chest. “See...the girls always come back. The only difference is that most come back for more. You’re kind of a hard case, but I see that won’t make much difference now that you’re under the influence.” He slipped my blouse off my shoulders, revealing the red satin bra Brooke had been wearing earlier, not to mention the handcuffs tucked into my skirt. He lifted the latter up and dangled them before me. “Not bad. My day just got a whole lot better.”

I smiled and stroked the tattoo on his arm. “I aim to please. Now why don’t you take me back to the bedroom and show me how you please all the girls?”

The dealer quickly stripped naked and jumped on the bed, dropping the handcuffs at his side. He watched me from there, his hand on his crotch. “Why don’t you dance for me? You know, like a stripper. I bet you’d like that.”

“Would I ever..” Swaying sensually, I kicked off my shoes and then slowly slipped out of my skirt. I danced for the dealer a little while longer, just enough to get him properly excited. Then I crawled unto the bed and toward him, staring into his eyes with unmistakable lust. I picked up the handcuffs, and then I leaned over him. He came at that moment, and I resisted the urge to smirk. “You know what I want.”

He nodded eagerly, but then he resisted as I tried to handcuff him. “I was going to handcuff you. And you have to do what I want, or you won’t get what you want.”

Slowly, gently, I kissed him, my hand slipping between his legs. He was recovering fast enough, it seemed. “Trust me, you’ll like it this way. Remember, I aim to please.”

The dealer hesitated, but then he slipped his hands up to the headboard. I finished handcuffing him, and then I stood up. He frowned. “Come on, don’t make me wait. I want what’s coming to me.”

I laughed and began looking through his things. “What, you think you can drug me and make me your own personal sex toy? Here’s a reality check for you: this has nothing to do with what you want.”

He glared at me. “You bitch. You should be grateful that I saved you from your own frigid self.”

I smiled coldly back at him. “Oh, I’m the same woman you grew to love. I’m a lot hornier now, and I understand the power that sex gives me...” I looked him over and grinned. “But I’m still the one in control. And I’m still too good for the likes of you.”

He laughed nervously. “Okay, come on. You had your fun, but you know you can’t hold out much longer. Look at my cock. Look at it. You need it. You won’t be satisfied without it. So just let me out, and we can get back to business.”

This distracted me for a moment, but I held myself together. If there was ever a reason to ignore my sexual urges, however strong they might be, this was it. “I would never give you the satisfaction. Smile, lover.”

Up until then, I don’t think he had noticed the object in my hand. “Oh, you bitch!” he cried, and then I began to photograph him. I had no doubt that he had used the same camera on any number of women who had passed through here. I emptied the roll as he screamed obscenities at me.

I grinned at him, flaunting my body. “Now here’s the deal, sunshine. I’m going to take this camera as my refund. I’m going to develop the photos. If I find out that you’re still peddling this shit to anyone, I’m going to upload them on the internet, complete with story. Right down to your little accident.”

The dealer sneered at me. “The moment I get out of these handcuffs, I’m going to smash your face in with that camera. How do you like that?”

“Not a problem. You don’t know where I live.” I quickly dressed and then left his apartment, ignoring the screams that followed.

Now, I’m not as cruel as it might seem. I fully intended to call the police and inform them of the dealer’s whereabouts. Well, after a while. He needed to think about what he’d done. And I can’t help that I got sidetracked for so long. After all, he was the one who made me so easily distracted.

Anyway, the dealer was right about one thing; I could not hold out much longer. I rushed dizzily up the stairway to my floor, tripping a little on the way. My skirt ripped, and I paid no attention, still stumbling up the steps. I could only hope that my neighbor was home.

When I came flying into the hallway, though, I saw something that made me forget all about the anonymous neighbor. Josh was knocking on my front door. Just yesterday, I had given this guy the best time of his life on this very carpet. Now I intended to repeat the act.

Josh turned and opened his mouth, and then I was on him. He fell against the door, growing hard against me as I tore my clothes off. “Jamie,” he whispered, turning it into a moan at the last minute. I pulled his pants down. “Um...inside. Please, inside this time.”

Well, I couldn’t have my way all the time. As I continued to grind wildly against him, I struggled to pull my keys out of my purse and then stick the right one in the lock. What I really wanted was his key in my lock, and the distraction made a simple act unusually difficult. Finally, though, we fell inside.

We were lying naked on the couch, me on top. Josh was slowly stroking my breasts. I was stroking myself further down. “That was great,” he whispered.

“Yeah...” Almost as great as with Brooke. Was I still under the influence of the drug? Was this the person I had actually become? I couldn’t tell anymore, and it no longer seemed to matter. I rolled over and kissed him. “So why did you come over? Back for more?”

Josh sighed and looked away. “Not exactly. I wanted to ask you out.”

I laughed. “Really, now...just because you’re used to nice, chaste girls doesn’t mean you need to court me. If what you want is meaningless sex, don’t be afraid to admit it.”

He smiled. “No, it’s not that. I mean, I’m not used to this, but I’m certainly not complaining. But I can’t stop thinking about you. I don’t know what it is. I’ve never met anyone quite like you.”

“You mean a controlling nymphomaniac?” Josh grew hard against me, and I grinned. “Oh, you do like that, don’t you?”

“Yes, but...look, just let me take you to a movie sometime. You do have a life outside of sex, don’t you?”

I paused thoughtfully. “You know, I really don’t know anymore. But a movie sounds like fun. Just let me get dressed first.” Strange hearing that from my lips...

The movie was not fun. Whatever was going on between us, Josh still had that old-fashioned sensibility, and he took me to a romantic comedy. I spent half of the movie groaning at the female lead. She kept flirting and suggesting and doubting and getting angry over nothing, when she should have just declared her sexual intent and taken charge of the situation. Their inability to jump in bed together was all the more frustrating because I wanted to have sex with both of them. At the same time.

I tried to be patient. I really did. It just became clear that whatever happy ending this movie churned would not involve the slightest of nudity. When I had had enough, I turned to Josh and stuck my tongue in his ear.

Josh, a gentleman to the end, was pretending to watch a movie he clearly had no interest in. “Come on, Jamie...” he muttered, when I knew all he could think about was screwing me one more time. Talk about frustrating.

So I took matters into my own hands. I slipped my shoes and jeans off, and then I got on Josh’s lap. He was hard against me, and I began to ride him, moaning as quietly as I could. “Jamie...” he whispered helplessly. I had him right where I wanted him.

I slowly spun around to face him, and then I pressed my body up against his. “Take my shirt off,” I commanded, my eyes on his. He nodded and then pulled my t-shirt over my head. I was wearing a red lace bra and panties, and I pushed his face into my breasts. I took the t-shirt and tied his right arm to the armrest. It was not tight, by any means, but he wouldn’t resist. Then I began sliding up and down against him.

A teenage boy was watching from two rows back. He had apparently forgotten about his date, who seemed disgusted and very close to leaving. Continuing to ride Josh, I stared into the boy’s eyes, and he stared right back, as if he had lost all ability to look away. I smiled. Men could be so predictable, so easily controlled.

Anyway, nothing was going to happen there. I imagined that Josh wouldn’t feel right about sharing me with other men. And as fond as I was growing of him, who was I to argue? Let them look. Let them long for me. I could be happy with one man. Really.

There was just one matter left to take care of.

It was late. I was sitting at the edge of my bed in the same red lace bra and panties. Josh was beside me in his boxers. Beside him, Brooke sat in a black silk bra and panties, watching the two of us eagerly. She looked good enough to eat.

Josh looked down. “I don’t know how to feel about this. I’m not sure I want this.”

“Look at me,” I said. My tone was affectionate but commanding. Slowly, he lifted his head, and his eyes locked on mine. “Trust me. You will.”